EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » u r sad and disatisfied in life, aren't you? why? click here

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: u r sad and disatisfied in life, aren't you? why? click here
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the reason of the Mal

124 "But whosoever turns away from My Message, verily for him is a life narrowed down, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Judgment."

وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَن ذِكْرِي فَإِنَّ لَهُ مَعِيشَةً ضَنكاً وَنَحْشُرُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَعْمَى

how to solve this?
back to Allah.
pray, repent,
call Allah,
read Quran,
listen to Quran.
do righteous stuff.
pay for the sick the ill vist orphans
learn Islam
zekr Allah all times
say ' alhamd Lellah sob7an Allah' La illah Ella Allah

[Smile]
أقسم بالله هذا ما تحتاج اليه في هذه الحياة و لو هتعيش فقير طول حياتك بس سعيد و ربنا راضي عنك عشان انتا عابد لله أحسن ما تبقا غني و حزين و مهموم و مكتئب
يلا يا راجل روح امسكلك مصحف و اسمع قرأن كده و صلي علي الحبيب محمد صلي الله عليه و سلم

السلام ختام

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Try2CLight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
the reason of the Mal

"But whosoever turns away from My Message, verily for him is a life narrowed down, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Judgment."
how to solve this?
back to Allah.
pray, repent,
call Allah,
read Quran,
listen to Quran.
do righteous stuff.
pay for the sick the ill vist orphans
learn Islam
zekr Allah all times
say ' alhamd Lellah sob7an Allah' La illah Ella Allah

Do you think you will solve this because you love God or afraid of his punishment?
And why the relation with God in "Islam" depend on frighten from his punishment in life even after death in Grave? [Eek!]

Posts: 903 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Try2CLight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John 5:3, NRSV. "For the love of God is this, that we obey His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome."

See the difference [Eek!]

Posts: 903 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u dont believe in hell or paradise

can u tell me please where the rapper and killer of women and childen will go ?

u think Jesus will take the mistakes of all human being and all people will be in the paradise?

The prophet Muhammed said Worship Allah to enter the paradise or to escape hell or both

some people love the paradise and worship Allah for it
some people fear the fire then worship Allah for escaping from it

Some people have both

some people has none. losers?

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loveforever:
John 5:3, NRSV. "For the love of God is this, that we obey His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome."

Can u ask the bibolologist about the chain of narration of that upove verse. If u ask The islam scientists they will tell u the narration by names and by history

another question, y the bible of the seeweed banned in the church?
do u know about the Yahoza bible recently discovered? y the coptic deny it saying they have no evidence that that is from Jesus? do they have eveidenc that the book they believe in is from Jesus?

btw, y dont u see this verse in Quran.

قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

Say: "If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

I ask Allah to open ur heart to the truth before death [Frown]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do you think you will solve this because you love God or afraid of his punishment?
And why the relation with God in "Islam" depend on frighten from his punishment in life even after death in Grave? [Eek!] [/QB]

Ditto
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''bible of the seeweed''? Oh my. Too funny [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

Me thinks Batty aspires to be a Prophet. Prophet Batty Borat (seaweed be upon him.)

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
''bible of the seeweed''? Oh my. Too funny [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

Me thinks Batty aspires to be a Prophet. Prophet Batty Borat (seaweed be upon him.)

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I love eating seaweed....... like the ones that wraps Sushi [Big Grin]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
quote:
And why the relation with God in "Islam" depend on frighten from his punishment in life even after death in Grave? [Eek!]

Ditto [/QB]
خليكي كده ضايعة زيهم [Mad]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ditto

خليكي كده ضايعة زيهم [Mad] [/QB]
Translation, " stay lost like them "

Honey I am not lost..... you are [Wink]

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:

Honey I am not lost..... you are

طيب براحتك أنا أقمت عليكم الحجة قدام ربنا انتوا بقا خلوا بالكم من نفسكم
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:

SWYS is right

you honestly believe you're a prophet?

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

SWYS is right

you honestly believe you're a prophet?

قال النبي بلغوا عني و لو أية

تظنون أني نبي لأني ببلغ أية من القران للناس

أذا كان ظنكم هذا فالنبي صلي الله عليه و سلم قد خلف ورائه رجالا يسودوا العالم يبلغوا الرسالة للناس جميعا فمن أمن بها دخل الجنة و من كفر بها دخل النار

historic corruption of the bible by evidences

و تذكروا أن العاقبة ليست للعصاة الزناة الفاسقين انما العاقبة للمتقين كما قال الله في كتابه

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
اعبد فقط اللّه

Batty Borat - our new Lord! (seaweed be upon him)

[Eek!]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
...and protect him from lewd rebels, loose women and stuff!
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

quote:
Say: "If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

I ask Allah to open ur heart to the truth before death:

The christians following Jesus as per Islamic God said in Quran Sura Al-Imran 3-55 which says:

[55] Behold! Allah said: "O 'Isa! I will take thee and raise thee to myself and clear thee (of the falsehood) of those who blaspheme ;(Non christians) ,I will make those who follow thee (christians) superior to those who reject Faith (non christians), to the Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute

إِذْ قَالَ اللّهُ يَا عِيسَى إِنِّي مُتَوَفِّيكَ وَرَافِعُكَ إِلَيَّ وَمُطَهِّرُكَ مِنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ وَجَاعِلُ الَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوكَ فَوْقَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِلَى يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ ثُمَّ إِلَيَّ مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَأَحْكُمُ بَيْنَكُمْ فِيمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ
The verse

And we are following the Gospels as per Quran Sura Al-Maéda 5-46,47
[46] And in their footsteps We sent 'Isa the son of Maryam, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah.

[47] Let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.
وَقَفَّيْنَا عَلَى آثَارِهِم بِعَيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الإِنجِيلَ فِيهِ هُدًى وَنُورٌ وَمُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَهُدًى وَمَوْعِظَةً لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ
وَلْيَحْكُمْ أَهْلُ الإِنجِيلِ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فِيهِ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَـئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ

And God can't ask us to follow the Gospels then leave it to be corrupted [Confused]

The verses

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi batty
im getting the feeling youre very sad and in a mess right now, youre threads are all about saddness, or jealousy, can i say, it doesnt matter how much you pray, you wont get those feelings away,
You need a good night on the piss, lots of ladies, and a big banging disco, maybe you should learn to live , dance, drink , and be merry, i tell you , dont deny you dont drink, cause i know, most of you all do, even if its forbidden, they are all doing it,

go party, i bloody did, and gad a ball,

Please youre obsession for religion is tooo much, youre a great guy, but isnt this just a little to far,

you wont need to write sad posts if you just get a life, its a big world out there, go for it honey,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
u dont believe in hell or paradise

can u tell me please where the rapper and killer of women and childen will go ?

u think Jesus will take the mistakes of all human being and all people will be in the paradise?

The prophet Muhammed said Worship Allah to enter the paradise or to escape hell or both

some people love the paradise and worship Allah for it
some people fear the fire then worship Allah for escaping from it

Some people have both

some people has none. losers?

Because she doesn't believe in the same faith as you doesn't mean she doesn't believe in God.

Why on earth would the Final Prophet (PBUH) declare that Jews, Christians and Muslims believe in the same God?

Why Batty do you deny the revelations handed to the Final Prophet (PBUH)? Are you closer to God than the Prophet?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loveforever, you have added the words christians and non-christians here, its not there in the original text its your interpretation of it.

Muslims follow ALL prophets as they all follow the same laws, therefore a Muslim will also be following the way and teachings of Jesus (pbuh).

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thunderball
Member # 11940

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thunderball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But if you pay close attention to how Jesus described his god and how Muhammad described his, you’ll see there is a world of difference.

The Jesus that Muslims talk about is not the same Jesus followed by the Christians. Muslims think the Bible is corrupted and therefore following it is the same as shirk or kufr (disbelief).

Posts: 61 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thunderball:
But if you pay close attention to how Jesus described his god and how Muhammad described his, you’ll see there is a world of difference.

The Jesus that Muslims talk about is not the same Jesus followed by the Christians. Muslims think the Bible is corrupted and therefore following it is the same as shirk or kufr (disbelief).

ROFL

how many 'gods' you think there are? [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thunderball
Member # 11940

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thunderball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a monotheist I believe there is only one God, but it doesn't follow that anyone else who is also a monotheist worships the same God I do.

For example, someone who woships a rock or a tree and claims it is the one and only "god" may also be a monotheist, but the characteristics of their "god" are entirely different from the characteristics of mine. we may both be monotheists, but at least one of us is wrong in believing that our god is the one and only.

Similarly with Muslims and Christians. Both are monotheists, but the two concepts of "god" are so completely divergent that they cannot both be true, and both "gods" cannot exist as conceived. At least one of the religions is wrong (and both think it's the other guys', whereas unbelievers think it's both).

Typically, only unbelievers (and functional unbelievers) are willing to make the claim that Jehovah and Allah are "the same". Why? Because they don't believe in either, and it's convenient and "enlightened" to lump everyone together. Why quibble about differences between two imaginary beings?

To carry my rock-god and tree god example further, if I believe that some specific rock is the only god, and you believe some specific tree is the only god, it's meaningless to say that we both believe in the same "god" just becuase we both believe there's only one. If you're right, then the rock I believe is god is really just a rock and my god doesn't exist; I'm so fundamentally wrong about tree-god's nature that I'm worshipping something entirely different, something that isn't real.

The belief that there is only one god is one fundamental characteristic of that god, but not the only fundamental characteristic.

The Muslim claim that they worship the "God of Abraham" is fallacious. the origin of the Muslim religion can be seen in its modern symbolism: Allah was originally the fertility/moon-god of Muhammad's tribe, and Islam carries the crescent moon symbol even still. In my (limited) experience, most Muslims are not aware of this aspect of their history, but it is pretty well supported by official Islamic historical records.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
well thunderpants, you keep your tree god and your rock god and your moon god and i will stick with worshipping The Creator of the tree the rock and the moon [Big Grin]

--------------------

Try2CLight
Member # 11738

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
Loveforever, you have added the words christians and non-christians here, its not there in the original text its your interpretation of it.
yes I see,

yes I see,I found most of all translation of Quran in English is not the same as Arabic they are changing the bad words which seems not good to non Arabic speakers and may make them thinking more before converting
For examples:
-Sura Al-Imran 3-54
[54] And (then Unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.

They replaced the word "slyness" by"planned"because it describes Allah by cunning
The verse

-Sura Al-Anaa'm 6-123
[123] Thus have We placed leaders in every town, its wicked men, to plot (and burrow) therein: but they only plot against their own souls, and they perceive it not.

They replaced the word "criminals "by "leaders" and the word "to cunning" by "to plot"
The verse

Sura Al-Israa 17-16
[16] When We decide to destroy a population, We (first) send a definite order to those among them who are given the good things of this life and yet transgress; so that the word is proved true against them: then We destroy them utterly.

They replaced the word"village"by" population" and changed the other words by another, the verse should be "if we want to destroy a village, we ordered their richness so they dissoluted inside, so that the word is proved true against them: then We destroy them utterly.
The verse

There are a lot of examples like that in Quran,So who is changing now?

quote:
Muslims follow ALL prophets as they all follow the same laws, therefore a Muslim will also be following the way and teachings of Jesus (pbuh).
So tell me which teaching of Jesus Muslims are following?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
[QB]
quote:
yes I see,

Because I found most of all interpretation in English is not the same as Arabic they are changing the bad words which seems not good to non Arabic speakers and may make them thinking more before converting
I would have thought if it makes someone think more before converting its a good thing, dont you?

quote:
For examples:
-Sura Al-Imran 3-54
[54] And (then Unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.

They replaced the word "slyness" by"planned"because it describes Allah by cunning
The verse

YUSUFALI: And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.
PICKTHAL: And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers.
SHAKIR: And they planned and Allah (also) planned, and Allah is the best of planners.

I dont see where the word 'slyness' would fit but its the same meaning in English. someone who is 'sly' would plot and plan, and its saying Allah is more cunning or a better plotter/planner than we are. So sly, plot, cunning are all to do with the same thing.

[qoute]-Sura Al-Anaa'm 6-123
[123] Thus have We placed leaders in every town, its wicked men, to plot (and burrow) therein: but they only plot against their own souls, and they perceive it not.

They replaced the word "criminals "by "leaders" and the word "to cunning" by "to plot"
The verse [/quote]

YUSUFALI: Thus have We placed leaders in every town, its wicked men, to plot (and burrow) therein: but they only plot against their own souls, and they perceive it not.
PICKTHAL: And thus have We made in every city great ones of its wicked ones, that they should plot therein. They do but plot against themselves, though they perceive not.
SHAKIR: And thus have We made in every town the great ones to be its guilty ones, that they may plan therein; and they do not plan but against their own souls, and they do not perceive.

Its clear that the 'leaders' mentioned in one translation are 'criminals', the bad guys. And as said before one who is cunning plots. its still the same.

quote:
Sura Al-Israa 17-16
[16] When We decide to destroy a population, We (first) send a definite order to those among them who are given the good things of this life and yet transgress; so that the word is proved true against them: then We destroy them utterly.

They replaced the word"village"by" population" and changed the other words by another, the verse should be "if we want to destroy a village, we ordered their richness so they dissoluted inside, so that the word is proved true against them: then We destroy them utterly.
The verse

YUSUFALI: When We decide to destroy a population, We (first) send a definite order to those among them who are given the good things of this life and yet transgress; so that the word is proved true against them: then (it is) We destroy them utterly.
PICKTHAL: And when We would destroy a township We send commandment to its folk who live at ease, and afterward they commit abomination therein, and so the Word (of doom) hath effect for it, and we annihilate it with complete annihilation.
SHAKIR: And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction.

village, population, township, all means the people that live there.

quote:
There are a lot of examples like that in Quran,So who is changing now?
Assuming you speak Arabic from this. Then you will know that the Arabic language is rich as is English. You can take one word in Arabic and it can translate to more then one word in English and vise versa. All the words you say are 'changed' are not. All words I have given also have more than one meaning. I think it may be a problem with your English vocabulary and not actual 'changes' as either words dont actually change the meaning.

quote:
So tell me which teaching of Jesus Muslims are following?
The same as Jesus (pbuh) followed of Moses (pbuh)and all other prophets, worship ONE GOD.
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

Ayisha you didn't get my point ,beside the meaning is different as the word "leaders" can't be "criminals" and the word"sly"can't be "plan" so it won‎'t give you the same meaning like Arabic and another point.

Muslims claim that Quran is the miracle of Mohammed for it's good style and rhetorical, but now after translated to English, it has losed the same meaning in Arabic and Mohamed became without miracle and Quran became like any book talking by the authority of God,so in what bases you believe now?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Loveforever I think i did get the point. Ok taking out of context and just using the word criminals or leaders on their own then yes i agree they are different. Put either one in the context it was written in the sura its the 'rest' of the words make it the same meaning. Its saying that the leaders were criminals. It gives the same meaning.

The Quran was in Arabic, its style is uncopied. I know when i read 'the translation of the meaning of the Quran' I am not getting the FULL thing because I read in English, inshaAllah one day i will read it in Arabic and understand it. The translation into English does not take away the meaning for me at all.

Do you read the Bible in Aramaic and Hebrew??

--------------------

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Quran is in Arabic

None can tarnslate Quran. they only translate the meaning of Quran that's y u find some differnce between the tarnslation

انزلنا قرانا عربيا
meaning we reavel an Arabic Quran
سورة يوسف

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
and thats why all translations are entitled 'translation of the meaning of the Holy Quran' [Wink]
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or it's sometimes called a transliteration or interpretation of the meanings of the noble quran

it also states some additions, corrections and alterations have been made to improve the english interpretation very close to the correct and exact meanings of the arabic text

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
isnt transliteration when it does the arabic but with british alphabet?

--------------------

Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm just being padantic!! [Razz] before someone else is [Big Grin]
but some peeps do call it a transliteration and not translation. My friend had a quran, which was arabic, english and her own langauge and it said transliteration.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

quote:
Loveforever I think i did get the point. Ok taking out of context and just using the word criminals or leaders on their own then yes i agree they are different. Put either one in the context it was written in the sura its the 'rest' of the words make it the same meaning. Its saying that the leaders were criminals. It gives the same meaning.

The Quran was in Arabic, its style is uncopied. I know when i read 'the translation of the meaning of the Quran' I am not getting the FULL thing because I read in English, inshaAllah one day i will read it in Arabic and understand it. The translation into English does not take away the meaning for me at all.

Do you read the Bible in Aramaic and Hebrew??

I am not reading the bible in Hebrew and this is not like MY point about Quran because christians don't stand on the miraculously of Bible's words as Muslims doing with Quran,and we don't say that the miracle of Jesus was the Gospels,this why the bible was the first book in the world translated to more than 1200 languages,my question was very clear,if the miracle of Mohammed is Quran for its good Arabic style so after translation to english you won't find any miracle to Mohammed,so in what basis you believe in his prophethood? [Roll Eyes]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
so what you are saying is that Quran is not a miracle when translated into English and so Muhammed (pbuh) produced no miracle so how can i believe he is a prophet?

Sorry but that doesnt make sense.

There is a challenge in Quran to write a sura like it, its never been done. In Arabic.

Prophets dont always have to have 'miracles' to prove prophethood.

You dont seem to understand my belief in Islam at all. If you can read Arabic then please read Quran.

--------------------

Thunderball
Member # 11940

Member Rated:
quote:
There is a challenge in Quran to write a sura like it, its never been done. In Arabic.

Muslims dogmatically believe that nobody can produce a sura like what is stated in Quran and when Muslims are challenged regarding their faith, they turn to this claim as an irrefutable proof. But it's true for the orthodox Muslims only for the non Muslims.

There is a subtle but very real circularity for believing Muslims. The circularity goes like this: If you're an orthodox Muslim, you believe that the entire Quran is the very word of God, and is therefore inerrant. As an implication of this, he also believes that there is no other writing as eloquent as the Quran. Therefore, any attempt to "produce a Sura like this" must fail - thus verifying that the Quran is the very word of God and inerrant. In fact, the verse following the challenge affirms the impossibility of producing such a Sura (to the Muslim), and threatens disbelievers with the Fire whose fuel is men and stones:

"But if ye cannot -and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith." ~Quran 2.24 (trans. A. Yusuf Ali)

It is no surprise then, that no Muslims have found any sura equal to the Quranic text so far. The surprise would be if they had, since even admitting the possibility of a better Sura contradicts 2:24, which says "of a surety ye cannot," hence being a sign of disbelief.

When I see a challenge like this it does not convince me of the Quran's truth. It does rather the opposite, making me suspect that the message is false. (By the way, I mean no offense to any Muslims who may read this. I just couldn't think of any inoffensive way to say this.)

Anyway, there are lot of people who are quite successful of producing Sura similar to Quran. Among them there are Atheists, Christian, Hindus or even Muslims. Here is one of the web-site (run by a Christian, I presume) took the challenge and produced suras like Quranic ayat. If any one is interested, he/she may enter the following site to see the proof: http://suralikeit.com/

Even an ordinary people who knows Arabic quite a bit, can try to produce suras similar to Quran who have some inherent poetic capability. Now million dollar Question is, Who are going to be the judges? If an orthodox Muslim is the judge, he will instantly say, "All your creations are rubbish!" So real circularity remains within the challenge. That's why Ali Dashti honestly stated that "Neither the Quran's eloquence nor its moral and legal precepts are miraculous." [Roll Eyes]

The True Furqan [Smile]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Thunderball:
The True Furqan [Smile]

This 'book' is not Quran, this has already been discussed elsewhere.
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
it's not like Quran
it is nonsense of some the insane

Try2CLight
Member # 11738

quote:
so what you are saying is that Quran is not a miracle when translated into English and so Muhammed (pbuh) produced no miracle so how can i believe he is a prophet?

Sorry but that doesnt make sense.

Prophets dont always have to have 'miracles' to prove prophethood.

You dont seem to understand my belief in Islam at all. If you can read Arabic then please read Quran.

Yes there is a challenge to write Sura like it,but this only in Quran,have you heard any muslim country holding contest for that challenge?
you didn't hear about how many sentenced to jails in Arabs countries just because they said their opinions in Islam,so how they will go in this challenge and the Jails waiting for them?

Did you hear about Suliman Rushdi in Iran and his novel "satanic verses""and the reaction of Muslims

Did you hear about Nagib Mahfouz in Egypt and his book"the Quran and ignorancy poem" and how was the reaction of Muslims?

This challenge is a joke because if anybody tried he will be killed or at least will stay rest of his life in prison.

I linked you to the "True Forqan"as they accepted the challenge and did full Suras not only one verse www.islam-exposed.org

you have checked it before and you didn't like,so would you tell me the standards you have to measure if the book is from God or not?

I don't understand your belief because you didn't speak about it before?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
loveforever, you are now talking about 'muslims' not 'Islam', i am discussing Islam not muslims. I think first you need to see there is a vast difference.

Did you read satanic verses?? There was a lot of lust for either maggie thatcher or the Queen of England i forget which one. [Big Grin] Thats not in Quran obviously [Big Grin] and dont assume that because 'some' muslims start shouting death to him and others because of what they wrote, that that's Islamic or that all other muslims support that.

when you linked to the true furqan it was not to show me any challenge that had been tried it was linked as Quran, which I pointed out to you then it was NOT quran.

My belief:

I believe in One God, the creator of mankind, the universe and everything in it. I believe that He gave a message to many prophets in different times and places. The main part of that message being worship Him and only Him.

I do not worship Muhammed (pbuh) and i do not worship jesus (pbuh) or any other man on this earth, they were messengers to deliver the messages.

The Quran was 'authored' by God, this is my opinion and the opinion of many others, even non-muslims including professors. There are references in Quran that NO ONE at that time could possibly know as science has only found these things during the last 50 years or so, these are in Quran from 1400+ years ago. Read Dr Kieth L Moore's The Developing Human

"Professor Emeritus Keith L. Moore is one of the world’s most prominent scientists in the fields of anatomy and embryology and is the author of the book entitled The Developing Human, which has been translated into eight languages."

This is what he said;

"In 1981, during the Seventh Medical Conference in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Professor Moore said: “It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Quran about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God, because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of God.”
Consequently, Professor Moore was asked the following question: “Does this mean that you believe that the Quran is the word of God?” He replied: “I find no difficulty in accepting this.”"

on the origin of the universe:
"Dr. Alfred Kroner is one of the world’s renowned geologists. He is Professor of Geology and the Chairman of the Department of Geology at the Institute of Geosciences, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany. He said: “Thinking where Muhammad came from . . . I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years, with very complicated and advanced technological methods, that this is the case.” Also he said: “Somebody who did not know something about nuclear physics fourteen hundred years ago could not, I think, be in a position to find out from his own mind, for instance, that the earth and the heavens had the same origin.”"

There are many other things in Quran that have only recently been discovered by science, that Muhammed could not have known then, this proves to me this is the word of God, the creator.

I believe Quran to be the 'final' message from God and Muhammed to be the 'final' messenger sent to us as humans.

--------------------

Try2CLight
Member # 11738

I have to respect your belief,this is what I can say.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
I have to respect your belief,this is what I can say.

Thank you loveforever, and I respect yours too. And also thank you for a very pleasant and polite discussion [Smile]
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
loveforever, you are now talking about 'muslims' not 'Islam', i am discussing Islam not muslims. I think first you need to see there is a vast difference.

Did you read satanic verses?? There was a lot of lust for either maggie thatcher or the Queen of England i forget which one. [Big Grin] Thats not in Quran obviously [Big Grin] and dont assume that because 'some' muslims start shouting death to him and others because of what they wrote, that that's Islamic or that all other muslims support that.

when you linked to the true furqan it was not to show me any challenge that had been tried it was linked as Quran, which I pointed out to you then it was NOT quran.

My belief:

I believe in One God, the creator of mankind, the universe and everything in it. I believe that He gave a message to many prophets in different times and places. The main part of that message being worship Him and only Him.

I do not worship Muhammed (pbuh) and i do not worship jesus (pbuh) or any other man on this earth, they were messengers to deliver the messages.

The Quran was 'authored' by God, this is my opinion and the opinion of many others, even non-muslims including professors. There are references in Quran that NO ONE at that time could possibly know as science has only found these things during the last 50 years or so, these are in Quran from 1400+ years ago. Read Dr Kieth L Moore's The Developing Human

"Professor Emeritus Keith L. Moore is one of the world’s most prominent scientists in the fields of anatomy and embryology and is the author of the book entitled The Developing Human, which has been translated into eight languages."
-----------------------------
LIAR ..NO HE IS NOT AND U KNOW THAT U CAN NOT BE THAT STOPID [Big Grin]
---------------------

"In 1981, during the Seventh Medical Conference in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Professor Moore said: “It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Quran about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God, because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of God.”
Consequently, Professor Moore was asked the following question: “Does this mean that you believe that the Quran is the word of God?” He replied: “I find no difficulty in accepting this.”"
---------------------------
QUR'AN IS ONLY SOME LOGIC SIGH AND NOT SCIENCE [Wink]
---------------------------------
on the origin of the universe:
"Dr. Alfred Kroner is one of the world’s renowned geologists. He is Professor of Geology and the Chairman of the Department of Geology at the Institute of Geosciences, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany. He said: “Thinking where Muhammad came from . . . I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years, with very complicated and advanced technological methods, that this is the case.” Also he said: “Somebody who did not know something about nuclear physics fourteen hundred years ago could not, I think, be in a position to find out from his own mind, for instance, that the earth and the heavens had the same origin.”"

There are many other things in Quran that have only recently been discovered by science, that Muhammed could not have known then, this proves to me this is the word of God, the creator.
________________-
A BLA BLA BLA TELL ME "WHAT' [Big Grin]

Don't those who reject faith see that the heavens and the earth were a single entity then We ripped them apart?... [The Qurán 21:30] [Big Grin]
U CALL THAT SCIENCE ...YES SCIENCE FOR HORNY ENGLISH WOMAN COMING TO EGYPT GET SOME YOUNG BOYS

MAKING THEM PROSTITUTES' [Big Grin]

I believe Quran to be the 'final' message from God and Muhammed to be the 'final' messenger sent to us as humans.

[Big Grin]
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
الحمد لله [Big Grin]

O' people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exaggerate in your religion, and do not say about Allah any thing except the truth. The Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, was a Messenger of Allah and His Word, [i.e. Allah said "Be!" and Jesus was] which He bestowed on Mary and (Jesus is) a spirit from Him (Allah); so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Do not Say: Three [i.e., trinity]!" Cease! (that is) better for you. Certainly Allah is One God, Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.

Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com