EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » simple Challenge !!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: simple Challenge !!!
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Try2CLight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can any one confirms that GOD is only ONE without using sacred texts????
Posts: 903 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Firstly
The nature discipline certifies there is a one God because there is no successful event with more than one manager or one president.

If there were Multiple Gods, there would be no accuracy in the nature, the space .....

Secondly
The similarity among the creatures refers the oneness of God.

Can you prove God is not One without Texts?

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homing pigeon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is there only one captain on a ship , one manager on a project, one leader in any venture? If there is more than one leader, expect chaos. If there is more than one GOD, life would be chaos. Look at Greek and Roman Mythology!
Posts: 670 | From: alex living in leeds, UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because, if you look at the bigger picture, everything is ONE in life... [Smile]

White, yolk and shell....but one egg.
Water, salt and feelings...but one tear.
Body, mind and soul...but one human.
Mother, father and child...but one family.
Birth, living and death...but one life.
Water, land and beings...but one Earth.
Father, Son and Holy Spirit...but one God.

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Try2CLight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both replies called an assumption not confirmation,any leader has a crew or assistants helping him,one manager or Captian based on leadership hierarchy but without assistants they are nothing, so your opinions aren't the right answers.
Posts: 903 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Try2CLight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Because, if you look at the bigger picture, everything is ONE in life... [Smile]

you can examine and see the Egg,tear,human,family,Earth and life but you can't see God,still your reply based on assumbtion.
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loveforever:
you can examine and see the Egg,tear,human,famil,Earth and life but you can't see God,still you reply under assumbtion.

Wow...can you see the wind?...ot the love...or the pain?
You can't see God...but you can feel it!

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homing pigeon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This is semantics, sorry and the comparison doesnt hold at all.

A captain has a crew, Loveforever says. A God has prophets.

Posts: 670 | From: alex living in leeds, UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by homing pigeon:

It's not semantics, it's syntax. [Roll Eyes]
And where did I put the comparison? [Big Grin]

homing pigeon
Member # 8039

quote:
quote:

It's not semantics, it's syntax. [Roll Eyes]
And where did I put the comparison? [Big Grin]

IIII dont do rhetoric! [Smile]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
IIII dont do rhetoric! [Smile]

Good, 'cause I don't like any form of persuasion! [Wink]
I'll go back to my hole now... [Big Grin]

Try2CLight
Member # 11738

quote:
A captain has a crew, Loveforever says. A God has prophets.

Bingo,you are depending on sacred texts.
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

on historical facts, too. They figure in history...cant be denied.

--------------------
Noha

iloveEgypt
Member # 13258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for iloveEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The confirmation that God is ONE w/out sacred text is called Death.

You will find out sooner or later. But you will find out that God is One [Smile]

Posts: 48 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

quote:
Originally posted by iloveEgypt:
The confirmation that God is ONE w/out sacred text is called Death.

You will find out sooner or later. But you will find out that God is One [Smile]

Nobody can confirms that there is only One God without sacred texts,from this point if I said there is God for rain,God for wind....like ancient Greek can anyone say I am worng and prove that God is only one without S/BOOKS.
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Honestly, I dont understand where the challenege is. You want to prove that sacred books are essential? Well, that's fine by me...then what? where do you want to go from there? Quran versus bible again?

By the way, there are many writers who talked about the proofs in the natural world of the oneness of God, Mostafa Mahmoud, for example. I just cant remember what he said. But there's him and others as well.

--------------------
Noha

Try2CLight
Member # 11738

quote:
Honestly, I dont understand where the challenege is. You want to prove that sacred books are essential? .

The challenge is to prove there is only One God without sacred texts,I want to prove that if humans can't confirm God is one without the help of sacred texts then we should not attack who worship multiple Gods and don't accept the sacred texts of monotheism.
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

That is based on the assumption that faith is a purely intellectual matter ..... nothing in it more than that.

--------------------
Noha

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one can prove anything about God, religious texts or not. [Roll Eyes] Faith is not about proof, it's about belief. [Smile]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iloveEgypt
Member # 13258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for iloveEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree w/you homing pigeon...I really don't get where this thread is going???

I think it's just useless argument.

Posts: 48 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com