EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » A lady in the hell because of cat death and torture (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A lady in the hell because of cat death and torture
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rahala:
BTW ,can anybody give me the address of those Arabs who you claim to reject Ahadeeth ?

huh? what Arabs? Who are you asking Rahala?
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Once upon a time
Member # 13545

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Once upon a time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
Seems once upon a time is not here for a reasoned debate or exchange of thoughts and only to lecture, patronize and insult, or he is still looking for the hadith that explains the Quran verse he posted.

I must say I am disappointed he hasn't found one yet, even one that says what he claimed people say 'The Hour' is about. [Frown]

I do not find myself interested to complete a discussion with you since you look so childish and want nothing but to prove to us that you are strong in knowledge while you can't even speak Arabic. ( I do not actually tell that all non arabic speakers are not that much in Knowledge but they should not behave this way)

It is time wasting to continue a discussion with you since you behave like a child. If you were actually free and keen for a discussion you will never suspend the discussion on my response to my question. But you are not that Keen.

Better Go study something in Quran. You can find multiple verse there showing you to respect the Prophet of God and obey him.

Posts: 218 | From: Giza | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Once upon a time
Member # 13545

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Once upon a time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your lack of understanding of what Hadith is can be the problem. Hadith is simply a news/story/evidence on which it is taken for a decision taken in term of some legal issue in Islam. Since you have never been studying about Fiqh, Tafsir,..............Other islamic sciences., How come I can explain to you these stuff while your knowledge of Islamic terms are zero. You can't obviously learn these while you sit on your computer. You need to do efforts for it.

Please Educate Yourself.

and I do never claim I am a 100% aware of all the Islamic sciences/necessary knowledge. May God Teach me and all of Us.

Posts: 218 | From: Giza | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Once upon a time:

You can find multiple verse there showing you to respect the Prophet of God and obey him.

You can find multiple verses asking you to obey various prophets – for example those.

Obeying a prophet is not the same as obeying Bukhari, Muslim et al. Big difference.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Once upon a time:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
[qb] Seems once upon a time is not here for a reasoned debate or exchange of thoughts and only to lecture, patronize and insult, or he is still looking for the hadith that explains the Quran verse he posted.

I must say I am disappointed he hasn't found one yet, even one that says what he claimed people say 'The Hour' is about. [Frown]

I do not find myself interested to complete a discussion with you since you look so childish and want nothing but to prove to us that you are strong in knowledge while you can't even speak Arabic. ( I do not actually tell that all non arabic speakers are not that much in Knowledge but they should not behave this way)

It is time wasting to continue a discussion with you since you behave like a child. If you were actually free and keen for a discussion you will never suspend the discussion on my response to my question. But you are not that Keen.

I have not suspended the discussion, YOU have as you cannot find any hadith that explains Quran as you claimed they did. You are the one acting like a child and as such I gave you fair chance to bring the hadith that explains what the 'hour' is, you cant so as normal with sunni brainwashed android syndrome you resort to childish insults. And yes it appears I AM stronger in knowledge than you yet you tell ME to study when obviously I have. I am still waiting for your response on 'the hour' or at least tell me what YOU think from sunna, as you seem to think it can only be found there.

quote:
Better Go study something in Quran. You can find multiple verse there showing you to respect the Prophet of God and obey him.
YOU better go study Quran as you will find in it wisdom and explanations which you seem to think were put in another book. I do respect the prophet it seems more than you do as I follow what he followed, the Recital, and I obey that. It may be wise to look at the verses that say obey the prophet also say "obey ALLAH and obey the prophet" because obeying Allah meant following HIS words through HIS prophets and not some made up stuff OUTSIDE His words.

Quran also said to follow the religion of Abraham, yet you ignore that too.

It may be wise for you to go study Quran and look at what ALLAH said, ALLAH is the one you are supposed to be following, just like Muhammed and all prophets before him did.

You respect and obey the prophet by following the recital he recited word for word from Allah, not by following 'the majority' who follow nothing but conjecture.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com