EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Voters in Oklahoma Ban Sharia Law..GOOD WORK!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voters in Oklahoma Ban Sharia Law..GOOD WORK!!!
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/08/oklahomas-ban-shariah-law-blocked-critics-say-attorney-general-failed-respond/

Americans Stand up to the Hordes that threaten the West!!!

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for them!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
Im glad we agree Ayisha, Kuddos to you for seeing the Error of Sharia Law..

Kuddos, [Smile]
or as you would say in your native speak,

A-Salaam-Alaykum..
السلام عليكم أختي

Peace be upon you my sister Ayisha!!

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:

as you would say in your native speak,

Ayisha is an Arab? [Confused] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

Dalia, I am muslim so naturally I am an Arab, apparently. [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Yes, She is an Arab Originally from England... [Wink]

A-Salaam-Alaykum to you My sister

..Peace be Upon You My Sister

Do you agree with the Oklahoma law like Ayisha..??

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

jari you really need to address that problem you have with nationality, language and religion, it makes you look a bigger fool than is probably necessary. [Wink]
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Peace, bro. [Cool]

Quote from the article:
quote:
Shariah is found in the Koran
Wrong. Shariah is a man-made construct based on interpretations of the Qur'an. So it is subjective and fallible and should not be implemented anywhere in the world imho. Stoning, btw., which is mentioned a bit later in the same paragraph as an example for a "shariah rule", can not be found anywhere in the Qur'an.

Khaled Abou el Fadl sums it up quite well:
quote:

The pivotal point of Abou el Fadl's theory – that the Scharia, the divine law, is not a moral code – is controversial. In his opinion, the Sharia is a divine guide containing methods and principles that attempt to turn the divine ideal into reality.

"We can debate God's will as much as we like. I encourage Muslims to do so in order to discover God's will," says Abou el Fadl. "If, however, we adopt a law and the state implements it, we cannot assume that it represents God's will. If, on the other hand, we give the state the power to represent God, that is not a democracy, but a form of ideology. This contradicts Islamic theology, because God does not have an equal partner."

This is why the divine law should only cover questions of faith and should not be subject to the state. It is not the job of the state to regulate the relationship between God and the faithful.

http://www.qantara.de/webcom/show_article.php/_c-575/_nr-7/i.html

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwvwv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most Sharia Laws existed before Islam. Muhammad was following the bad example of the people of his time, and that is why he was not a leader but a follower.

Now because he followed the bad practices of the ignorant people of his time, those practices have received the seal of divine approval. Isn’t it ironic?

The man comes to set good examples but instead he spreads the practices of the ignorant people of his time throughout the world and for eternity.

There is a word of difference between Christianity and Islam. Christianity may be illogical for some, but it is not cruel like Islamic law is. Islam is both illogical and cruel. No one becomes a murderer by putting into practice the true teachings of Christ while anyone *can* become trying to live by what Muhammad said.

Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:
quote:

jari you really need to address that problem you have with nationality, language and religion, it makes you look a bigger fool than is probably necessary. [Wink]
Oh Come on now Dear, We don't want any unpleasantness Dear. I thought we had an understanding, I even spoke in your native Speak dear.

A-Salaam-Alaykum my sister.

vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwvwv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is why the divine law should only cover questions of faith and should not be subject to the state. It is not the job of the state to regulate the relationship between God and the faithful.

[/QUOTE]

How can Muslims (hardliners) be convinced of this, when Muhammad himself was a military leader? Muhammed preached his religion for 13 years and garnered only 150 followers. But when he turned to politics and war, in 10 years time he became the first ruler of Arabia by averaging an event of violence every 7 weeks for 9 years. His success did not come as a religious leader, but as a political leader.

Islam is both a religion and a political ideology. Non-political Islam is religious Islam. Religious Islam is what a Muslim does to avoid Hell and go to Paradise. These are the Five Pillars: prayer, charity to Muslims, pilgrimage to Mecca, fasting and declaring Mohammed to be the final prophet.

But at least 75% of the Sira (life of Mohammed) is about jihad. About 67% of the Koran written in Mecca is about the unbelievers, or politics. Of the Koran of Medina, 51% is devoted to the unbelievers. About 20% of Bukhari’s Hadith is about jihad and politics. Religion is the smallest part of Islamic foundational texts.

Even Hell is political. There are 146 references to Hell in the Koran. Only 6% of those in Hell are there for moral failings—murder, theft, etc. The other 94% of the reasons for being in Hell are for the intellectual sin of disagreeing with Mohammed, a political crime. Hence, Islamic Hell is a political prison for those who speak against Islam.

All of Western logic is based upon the law of contradictionm if two things contradict, then at least one of them is false. But Islamic logic is dualistic: two things can contradict each other and both are true.

No dualistic system may be measured by one answer. This is the reason that the arguments about what constitutes the “real” Islam go on and on and are never resolved. A single right answer does not exist.

Dualistic systems can only be measured by statistics. It is futile to argue one side of the dualism is true. As an analogy, quantum mechanics always gives a statistical answer to all questions.

For an example of using statistics, look at the question: what is the real jihad, the jihad of inner, spiritual struggle or the jihad of war? Let’s turn to Bukhari (the Hadith) for the answer, as he repeatedly speaks of jihad. In Bukhari 97% of the jihad references are about war and 3% are about the inner struggle. So the statistical answer is that jihad is 97% war and 3% inner struggle. Is jihad war? Yes—97%. Is jihad inner struggle? Yes—3%. So if you are writing an article, you can make a case for either. But in truth, almost every argument about Islam can be answered by: all of the above. Both sides of the duality are right.

Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh Come on now Dear, We don't want any unpleasantness Dear. I thought we had an understanding, I even spoke in your native Speak dear.

Please don't call me dear and when you learn about nationality, language and religion you should also learn when and where to put a capital letter and when not to.

My native language is English, not Arabic.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Please don't call me dear and when you learn about nationality, language and religion you should also learn when and where to put a capital letter and when not to.

Come now Dear, do we need unpleasantness??? I was under the impression you were an Arab.

I take it you did not understand my "A-Salaam-Alakum"...it means Peace be Upon you...See Dear I was being Kind [Wink]

No need for the attitude honey.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Come now Dear, do we need unpleasantness??? I was under the impression you were an Arab.

I take it you did not understand my "A-Salaam-Alakum"...it means Peace be Upon you...See Dear I was being Kind [Wink]

No need for the attitude honey.

I made it very clear to you I am English in this thread http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=005178

yes I understood what you said, wa alaikim asalam to you too.

please refrain from calling me 'dear' or 'honey' thank you. I have no attitude but am asking you nicely not to call me these names, nothing to do with me being Muslim I just to not like these names.

rockytsang
Member # 18290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockytsang   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in a roadside bomb dior handbag bomb blast during a foot patrol in louis vuitton messenger bag in Helmand Province.John Kelly served as the lv mahina the top Marine
commander in Iraq in gucci queen in 2008 when he commanded the Marine versace handbags Marine force based in Anbar province. miu miu heels He now
oversees all reserve units links of london earrings units in the Marine Corps as head replica tiffany & co head of Marine Forces Reserve. Robert Kelly, replica watch Kelly, 29,

Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ourluxor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for that rockytsang! We all needed that bit of information.
Goodnight

Posts: 430 | From: luxor | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com