EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » The Mexicans Are Coming (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Mexicans Are Coming
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti,
Actually there are blacks in Mexico. You know, an undiscovered secret. When I went to Pacific coast area, there were quite a few and the first ones I saw. They live in various Indian villages on central to southern Mexico.
A recent DNA study of a mountainous Indian group showed close to an 80% African DNA despite no phenotypic evidence of physically present Africans de pura sangre.

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mocking bird
Member # 10937

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mocking bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill permits 193 million more aliens by 2026

By Charles Hurt
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
May 16, 2006

"The Senate immigration reform bill would allow for up to 193 million new legal immigrants -- a number greater than 60 percent of the current U.S. population -- in the next 20 years, according to a study released yesterday."

"This change is particularly troublesome because the bill also slants legal immigration away from highly skilled and highly educated workers to the unskilled and uneducated, who are far more likely to require public assistance. In addition, adult immigrants will be permitted to bring along their parents, who would eventually be eligible for Social Security even though they had never paid into it."

"The decision as to who may come will almost totally be controlled by the desire of the individuals who wish to immigrate to the United States rather than by the United States government."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20060516-125016-4401r.htm

Posts: 199 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats why this bill won't pass. The House has already said noooooo.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IIla
Member # 10772

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IIla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yazid904:
Djehuti,
Actually there are blacks in Mexico. You know, an undiscovered secret. When I went to Pacific coast area, there were quite a few and the first ones I saw. They live in various Indian villages on central to southern Mexico.
A recent DNA study of a mountainous Indian group showed close to an 80% African DNA despite no phenotypic evidence of physically present Africans de pura sangre.

You might find these sites interesting.

EN ESPANNOL:

AFRICANOS EN MEXICO

Race and Nation: An Examination of Blackness in Mexico

Black Latino Connection

Posts: 72 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
84% of the mexican population has no foreign blood at all and are full blooded indian.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of foreign ancestry is usually European and in the upper class. They are usually Irish/indigena (Anthony Quinn), English/Spanish (Vicente Fox), and others of Easter European/Mexican/Spanish ethnicity.
The French were the last to be kicked out of Mexico!

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are billboards going up in North Texas, here is one of them:

http://cbs11tv.com/topstories/local_story_129221710.html

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
This is shaping up to be a real political battle.

WASHINGTON — The Senate unanimously approved an amendment Wednesday to its immigration reform bill that says legal or illegal immigrants who are convicted of a felon or three misdemeanors unrelated to their residency status will be deported immediately.

Those convicted will be permanently barred from the guest worker program or any chance of getting on a path to U.S. citizenship.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about all of this, I feel it's just another lame attempt to divert attention, I don't really think it will change much.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
I don't know what it would divert attention from. It just depends on how worked up the public gets. It could cause the rise of a third party candidate if it gets big enough. The same thing is happening in Europe in terms of a back lash.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion

I think the Illegal immigrant issue has already been settled (by big business who finance our political leaders elections

If Illegal immigrants are beneficial to the United States Economy then they will be allowed to stay

If Illegal immigrants are not beneficial to the United States Economy then they will be send back (well the ones we can find sigh [Roll Eyes] )

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
The big problem is demographic. There are 85 million baby bombers in America (those born between 1946-1964). They make fully one third of the United States population. In thirty years they will all be dead. Without steep immigration we would be looking at a huge population decline. Europe no longer has the surplus population to send so it has to come from other places....i.e. mexico.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I am aware of peoples of African descent living in Mexico. Again, these people are a minority but unfortunately they are practically invisible in mainstream Mexican society.

Okay, I don't know about Mexicans having 80% but I do know that there is also a considerable number of Asian, especially Filipino ancestry due to the Asian slave trade of the 1800s.

Posts: 26365 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IIla
Member # 10772

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IIla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Actually I am aware of peoples of African descent living in Mexico. Again, these people are a minority but unfortunately they are practically invisible in mainstream Mexican society.

Okay, I don't know about Mexicans having 80% but I do know that there is also a considerable number of Asian, especially Filipino ancestry due to the Asian slave trade of the 1800s.

Yes the Asian ancestry is very well documented.

Here are the latest numbers on the population of Mexico according to The World Fact Book:

Mestizo (Amerindian and Spanish) 60%
(aprox 60,000,000)

Amerindian or predominantly Amerindian 30% or 30,000,000 (I've never seen numbers higher than this...Not quite 84% [Big Grin] )

white 9%, 9,000,000

other 1% or 1,000,000 (Asian and Afro-Mexican)

Here's a review of chinese immigration to Mexico

Posts: 72 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50268

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com