EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Muslim mens view on non muslim women and sex (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Muslim mens view on non muslim women and sex
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is it that more than 50% of all rapes in Denmark is comitted by a foreigner and out of that % the majority of the rapist are young muslim men????? [Mad]

100% of the people that commit gangrapes are young arab muslims. Yesterday a big trial was over and the men was all senteced to:

Abdullah Maayuf Al-Badri, 20 years old: 2 years and 9 month sentence. Expelled from Denmark and EU forever after serving the time.

His twinbrother Hussein Maayuf Al-Badri 20 years old: 2 years and 9 month sentence. Expelled from Denmark and EU forever after serving the time.

Fahad Maziad Masaad, 18 years old: 2 years and 9 month sentence. Expelled from Denmark and EU forever after serving the time.

Abdulaziz Khazar Jebir, 17 years old.2 years and 6 month sentence. Expelled from Denmark and EU forever after serving the time.

They gangraped a 14 year old danish girl. They took turns in using her oral, anal and in her vagina.

All the young men and their friends and family was there. They cried after the sentence and some yelled: "**** country your all racist, **** the danish and the danish whores" There was fights outside and inside the court room because their families would not accept that the young men never can sit foot in Denmark or europe again.

IMO the police should have captured them all and put them on the first plane home. They dont have a human view that we like in Denmark and since they seems to think we are a whore and **** country - why do they wanna stay here???? [Mad] [Mad]

The 4 men was all from Iraq.

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi tibe [Wink]

Cases like these do make me mad unfortunely here in the UK after they have served their time, they will not be deported because of their 'human rights'. This is what makes me really angry [Mad] These 'men' did not care about the human rights of their victim or victims in some cases [Roll Eyes] but we as a country 'have' to care about them. Now that is what i call F**ked up! [Mad]

This case is sad in many ways for even those familes who relatives conmitted those crimes are full of hatred too, WTF! How would they feel if their young daughter/sister/cousin were gangraped by a bunch of Danish lads - there would be uproar. Stories like these make people angry and sadly for those muslims who are good people they suffer [Frown]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ot: American fury at cancer-stricken Lockerbie bomber's 'release' on compassionate grounds

American relatives of the Lockerbie bombing victims were today shocked by reports that the man found guilty of Britain's worst terrorist atrocity is to be released.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206190/Lockerbie-bomber-suffering-cancer-moved-Libya-compassionate-grounds.html

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by happybunny:
Hi tibe [Wink]

Cases like these do make me mad unfortunely here in the UK after they have served their time, they will not be deported because of their 'human rights'. This is what makes me really angry [Mad] These 'men' did not care about the human rights of their victim or victims in some cases [Roll Eyes] but we as a country 'have' to care about them. Now that is what i call F**ked up! [Mad]

This case is sad in many ways for even those familes who relatives conmitted those crimes are full of hatred too, WTF! How would they feel if their young daughter/sister/cousin were gangraped by a bunch of Danish lads - there would be uproar. Stories like these make people angry and sadly for those muslims who are good people they suffer [Frown]

How can they yell "racists" and "sh!t country" ???? [Mad] [Eek!] What did they expect? That we should lay our daugthers down to get freely raped by their fcked up sons???

We took them in and granted them asylum. Gave them houses, money, food, free health care, free educations for their kids. More than they would ever have had in their own sh!t country (that goes for all the arab nations! ) In their own country they would probaly have been executed. Her they get of with less than 3 years jail time and a ticket to Iraq and 2000 euros in their pockets to get settled. The should have had nothing. A flight tickt to Australia and a kick in the ass out of the plane when the flight was above Iraq !!!!

And hi Happybunny how are y [Smile]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how they will do that. Buy them a plane-ticket to Baghdad and put them on the plane, or just drop them outide of the country-border?
I've heard several times that the men are back sooner as they finished the reports, they prefer to stay illegal, or they ask asylum in another EU-country.
A few years ago a young gril here was killed, and a young Iraqi-asylum-seeker was under suspicion. He dissappeared to Germany, under a false name...
You cannot imagine how much it happens that I actually see strange Middle-Eastern men coming in by others who have a shop or something like that, asking for work, housing, shelter etc.
Fake identities, even fake nationalities. All men who have something to hide...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:
I wonder how they will do that. Buy them a plane-ticket to Baghdad and put them on the plane, or just drop them outide of the country-border?
I've heard several times that the men are back sooner as they finished the reports, they prefer to stay illegal, or they ask asylum in another EU-country.
A few years ago a young gril here was killed, and a young Iraqi-asylum-seeker was under suspicion. He dissappeared to Germany, under a false name...
You cannot imagine how much it happens that I actually see strange Middle-Eastern men coming in by others who have a shop or something like that, asking for work, housing, shelter etc.
Fake identities, even fake nationalities. All men who have something to hide...

They was taken straight to prison and will not be released until they sit foot in Iraq the judge said. Based on how they behaved and how their families was behaving he found it likely that they would dissapear if they was released.
Clever judge.

happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm fine Tibe just busy with the kids and being the summer holidays don't get much time - roll on September i say [Wink] Hope you and yours are all fine [Wink]

The problem is though, that here judges do that and say they will deport them but when the time comes there hands are tied because of their human rights, that's what makes many people here angry.

Questionmarks you are right there are so many that can get false documents. Here when my hubby meets up with friends in London he always comes back and says that people approach them and offer them any documents passports,driving licences etc. He always says that those people know more about the UK system than people like me, they more about the benefit system, housing everything. It's sad but true that is why people are getting fed up. My hubby understand why people are getting fed up he sees things the way i do - thankfully.

[Smile]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When they have a good lawyer, he will be informed about how far the law it 'stretchable'; what is and isn't possible, what it risky and what is tolerated etc.
It costs a few box, but then you have something... [Wink]
And yes, indeed, there are numerous people who are 'helping' the ones who don't know the way. Against payment too, so all together it will take years before such an illegal has payed off everybody who has been involved.
What I find the most strange is that these men sually join the club when it's all finished; they have noticed how much money has been made by this, and they are going to do the same themselves, for other newcomers.
They have been fallen in a snakehole, and finally become a snake too...
That's dangerous, because norms and values don't count anymore. As soon as Achmed Mohamed from Jordany has become a criminal in France and is on risk, tomorrow he will be Mohamed Achmed from Egypt in Belgium or Germany...
There is a big discussion about DNA-registration, because of the privacy, but I think it's the only solution...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those facken rapists!!!!
Their penises should be cut off and thrown to street dogs and cats [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
Why is it that more than 50% of all rapes in Denmark is comitted by a foreigner and out of that % the majority of the rapist are young muslim men????? [Mad]

100% of the people that commit gangrapes are young arab muslims. Yesterday a big trial was over and the men was all senteced to:

Abdullah Maayuf Al-Badri, 20 years old: 2 years and 9 month sentence. Expelled from Denmark and EU forever after serving the time.

His twinbrother Hussein Maayuf Al-Badri 20 years old: 2 years and 9 month sentence. Expelled from Denmark and EU forever after serving the time.

Fahad Maziad Masaad, 18 years old: 2 years and 9 month sentence. Expelled from Denmark and EU forever after serving the time.

Abdulaziz Khazar Jebir, 17 years old.2 years and 6 month sentence. Expelled from Denmark and EU forever after serving the time.

They gangraped a 14 year old danish girl. They took turns in using her oral, anal and in her vagina.

All the young men and their friends and family was there. They cried after the sentence and some yelled: "**** country your all racist, **** the danish and the danish whores" There was fights outside and inside the court room because their families would not accept that the young men never can sit foot in Denmark or europe again.

IMO the police should have captured them all and put them on the first plane home. They dont have a human view that we like in Denmark and since they seems to think we are a whore and **** country - why do they wanna stay here???? [Mad] [Mad]

Let me tell you something. it is very sad to here about that report but tell you what!! communities are responsible when it comes to rape in diferent ways.

In one part there are many ways how those foreigners get into your countries. Either through asylums, marriages or which ever ways.
Careful selection of who gets in your countries and survelillance on those people is a must.

Lets say what behaviours do u expect of importing a gigolo bastard from somewhere!! and giving him a residence in your place. You are not only hurting yourselves but exposing many others of your own community( ur deemed responsible in that sense) to their dangers and lack of morals and when it comes to their 2nd and 3rd generations expect that lack of morals and those behaviours still runs in families and question carefully the ways they were brought up and by who ( could it be their gigolo bastard parents !!!)....

The issue isnt about nationalities of those commiting rapes but who they are!!!

That violent , moral less behaviour needs to be studied significantly regardless of who commits it.

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
quote:

Let me tell you something. it is very sad to here about that report but tell you what!! communities are responsible when it comes to rape in diferent ways.

In one part there are many ways how those foreigners get into your countries. Either through asylums, marriages or which ever ways.
Careful selection of who gets in your countries and survelillance on those people is a must.

Lets say what behaviours do u expect of importing a gigolo bastard from somewhere!! and giving him a residence in your place. You are not only hurting yourselves but exposing many others of your own community( ur deemed responsible in that sense) to their dangers and lack of morals and when it comes to their 2nd and 3rd generations ecxpect that lack of morals and those behaviours run in families....

That violent , moral less behaviour needs to be studied significantly regardless of who commits it.

YES,Rape cases is not about religion and As I see from the names those people are Moroccan or from Algeria whose problems are known with discipline and Islam and I do not want to talk about,so let me guess were those people born in Denmark?
I think they are born not immigrated

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
In a way...
A country always has to deal with other countries. One of the consequences of being an EU-member is that there is the right on free traffic for EU-citizens in between that states. There are no border-controlls anymore. One of the results is that criminals are free to move to another country too, and as long as there isn't a European police-force, it's a matter of dealing with it. One country is better is another one, but for instance in belgium it already is a problem when such a creature hops into the Wallonian part, after commiting a crime in the Flemish part. They don't get along together very well, that Flemish and Wallonians...
Anyway, the European countries don't use one universal law. Also for immigration there are relative easy countries ( as Belgium) and difficult countries ( as The Netherlands)
So, that immigrants aren't stupid either, they ask citizenship in an easy country and hop over to another one. And they are all Iraqi's!!!
Not in real, but Iraqi's have a certain position and certain rights because of the situation in Iraq.
So, offering help to 'refugees'in my opinion should be offered in the area itsselve. When it's to dangerous, then it will be the neighbourcountries, just like 100 years ago.
It's more easy to return when the situation has bettered, there are not that big cultural differences, and a Euro in the Middle-Eastern countries is worth double, triple or more.
So, we can do more with the same amount of money.
If we spent that same amount of money that has been spend now on sheltering refugees in the area itsselve, then we could offer them much more facilities, even education and work on their future.
Then indeed you are able to help the ones who are in need...

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ** Ahmad**:
quote:
quote:

Lets say what behaviours do u expect of importing a gigolo bastard from somewhere!! and giving him a residence in your place. You are not only hurting yourselves but exposing many others of your own community( ur deemed responsible in that sense) to their dangers and lack of morals and when it comes to their 2nd and 3rd generations ecxpect that lack of morals and those behaviours run in families....

YES,Rape cases is not about religion and As I see from the names those people are Moroccan or from Algeria whose problems are known with discipline and Islam and I do not want to talk about,so let me guess were those people born in Denmark?

quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:The 4 men was all from Iraq.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

100% of the people that commit gangrapes are young arab muslims.

Please I think first of all you have to provide a CREDIBLE source for such statements which I find personally quite exaggerated.

IMHO Danish people are just like the Germans - most of them are afraid of too much foreign blood in their own country.

Very sad case though and these guys got what they deserve - they screwed up their own future. I personally hope they will be gangraped themselves before departing Denmark.

Btw only couple months ago 10 Egyptians were sentenced to death because of gangraping a woman some of you might remember the case.

http://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/Security/?id=3.0.3074308354

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I heard about immigrants, the same story always comes to my mind. [Smile]

Once my French guide in Nice (who hates immigrants but married to a Turkish gigolo) told me that, once there was a huge fight between two Morroccon gangs in Nice. Then the police came and took some of them to the jail but most of them could escape. But the next day these two gangs united and bombed the police station [Big Grin]

By the way that Turkish-French couple was so funny. Woman was such a fat dominant tough wife and her skinny Turkish husband was always angry to her and saying behind her back ''Allahsız Marieeeee' (means 'Marie you have no Allah) [Big Grin]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Once there was a police-raid here, and they took illegals. One of them I knew. The police took him and I didn't hear anything about him anymore.
Months later I was in Cairo, and a woman asked me about the man. The man's family came to her house because they heard he was arrested, and didn't hear from him anymore.
I couldn't inform them, I knew nothing more as they did. It was quite sad, because the man had a wife and children, which he hadn't seen for ±7 years. he sended them money by other Egyptians.
Now there wasn't any money coming anymore, so the family was worried...
Again a few months later, I was sitting in an Egyptian cafetaria, and who came in, for delivering goods???? Yes, the missing illegal.
I immediatly noticed that this was no news for the people there, so he must have been there regulary. He came to me to shake hands and I told him what happened in Cairo, and he promised me to contact them.
Later I understood that after his arrest, he was released soon, and they just found another job for him. For safety they kept it secret, even for the wife and children.
I think he is here for 9 years now, hasn't seen his family since that 9 yrs ago, and if he gets arrested, he knows he will be released soon. The 'helpers' find him a lwayer, another job, which is costing more money,so it will take longer untill h has paid back all...
and all that time his family is waiting....

--------------------

EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:

Once my French guide in Nice (who hates immigrants but married to a Turkish gigolo) told me that, once there was a huge fight between two Morroccon gangs in Nice. Then the police came and took some of them to the jail but most of them could escape. But the next day these two gangs united and bombed the police station [Big Grin]

By the way that Turkish-French couple was so funny. Woman was such a fat dominant tough wife and her skinny Turkish husband was always angry to her and saying behind her back ''Allahsız Marieeeee' (means 'Marie you have no Allah) [Big Grin]

you didnt mention if he was just a gigolo or a gigolo bastard!!!! it makes a difference [Big Grin]

This reminds me of Rachid Tahas song " Voila Voila"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Lv0-NXBek

Voilà, voilà, que ça recommence Partout, partout et sur la douce France Voilà, voilà, que ça recommence Partout, partout, ils avancent La leçon n'a pas suffit Faut dire qu'à la mémoire on a choisi l'oubli Partout, partout, les discours sont les mêmes Etranger, tu es la cause de nos problèmes Moi je croyais qu'c'était fini Mais non, mais non, ce n'était qu'un répit

The lesson was not learned. they chose to forget. Everywhere I hear what they say, Foreigners you are the cause of our problems. Me I thought it was all over But in fact, it was only a pause Voilà, voilà, it starts again Everywhere and in la douce France Voilà, voilà, it starts again They are coming Voilà, voilà

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes Ahmed and Egyptiandoc - i DO believe that it comes down to religion and nationality. Arabs and muslims view on sex and women are completely different from how we are viewed in the west. Never have i been in a place where there are so much sexual haresment as in the middle east (been to Jordan and Egypt 9 times) And when y seen in the news thoose hijab wearing mother screaming that we are a country full of whores that we deserve it and we are all racists ect ect. And some imans and Mullahs are even preaching the same thing on fridays in the mosques.

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Please I think first of all you have to provide a CREDIBLE source for such statements which I find personally quite exaggerated.

IMHO Danish people are just like the Germans - most of them are afraid of too much foreign blood in their own country.

Very sad case though and these guys got what they deserve - they screwed up their own future. I personally hope they will be gangraped themselves before departing Denmark.

Btw only couple months ago 10 Egyptians were sentenced to death because of gangraping a woman some of you might remember the case.

The source is a study written in danish but i will find it and post it for y if y dont believe me.....
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:

I actually cant see the fun stuff here??? [Confused] When has bombing a police station full of fathers, sons, brothers work for a living been funny???? [Confused] That must be muslim arab humour like when we laugh at your profet.....!
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes Ahmed and Egyptiandoc - i DO believe that it comes down to religion and nationality. Arabs and muslims view on sex and women are completely different from how we are viewed in the west. Never have i been in a place where there are so much sexual haresment as in the middle east (been to Jordan and Egypt 9 times) And when y seen in the news thoose hijab wearing mother screaming that we are a country full of whores that we deserve it and we are all racists ect ect. And some imans and Mullahs are even preaching the same thing on fridays in the mosques.

quote:
quote:

The source is a study written in danish but i will find it and post it for y if y dont believe me.....
The most confusing issue to me is that you are the most person who stands against Islam and you married a muslim ,how come?!!
Are you trying to convert this to fight between us Muslims and you or what do you want?!
Is not Denmark your beloved country that attacked us first by the stupid facken racist cartoon about our prophet or us?
why the fack are your country going to publish the cartoons again in the gallery at the end of this month!!???
your country was the one who attacked us,and you have to deal with it

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

The most confusing issue to me is that you are the most person who stands against Islam and you married a muslim ,how come?!!
Are you trying to convert this to fight between us Muslims and you or what do you want?!
Is not Denmark your beloved country that attacked us first by the stupid facken racist cartoon about our prophet or us?
why the fack are your country going to publish the cartoons again in the gallery at the end of this month!!???

Attack y with a cartoon???????? [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]

Did y know there are large groups of danish people everywhere that has signed "Im sorry for the cartoons" campaign because we thought it was an unnecessay provocation by the news paper. Where and when do y ever see any arab or muslim stand up against his own peoples actions??????

Im against all intolerant muslims that believe we in the west are all whores and evil just because we dont wear a sack around our head or calls our god Allah. The rest of the muslims i love - among them y will find my Gabr.

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So you are saying it is ok to gangrape a girl because of some cartoons? You are actually justifiying such a crime? [Eek!]

Those rapes had nothing whatsoever do to with any cartoons, not sure why you bring this issue into it.

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

Did y know there are large groups of danish people everywhere that has signed "Im sorry for the cartoons" campaign because we thought it was an unnecessay provocation by the news paper. Where and when do y ever see any arab or muslim stand up against his own peoples actions??????

Im against all intolerant muslims that believe we in the west are all whores and evil just because we dont wear a sack around our head or calls our god Allah. The rest of the muslims i love - among them y will find my Gabr.

what sorry are you talking about???

Your country is going to publish the cartoons again at the end of this month in a gallery!!!!!

You are not sorry nor your country ,your heart is full of hatred against all muslims and every thing Arabic

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

So you are saying it is ok to gangrape a girl because of some cartoons? You are actually justifiying such a crime? [Eek!]

Those rapes had nothing do to with any cartoons, not sure why you bring this issue into it.

would you please stop twisting the words and their meanings!! [Mad]

The whole issue is directed toward tibe as she said Muslims hate them,but actually ,this s because mrs.tibe want muslims to do exactly as she wants ,which will not happen,how muslims are going love them when you are disrespecting them

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I haven't twisted your words, it's you who said "deal with it" when referring to a violent crime. There wasn't a word of condemnation for it from you.

So please clarify -- do you think it is ok what those guys did?

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

what sorry are you talking about???

Your country is going to publish the cartoons again at the end of this month in a gallery!!!!!

You are not sorry nor your country ,your heart is full of hatred against all muslims and every thing Arabic

Your are so retarded and stupid. Your one of thoose muslims i truely think should have stayed in your dads penis!!!!!
This is only of of the many apoligies http://undskyldmuhammed.wordpress.com/ even bothered to translated into lots of different languages. Sorry for the cartons are made by ordenary danish people.

I ask y again:
Where and when do y ever see or have seen any arab or muslim stand up against his own peoples actions??????

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmad got a point here. If Danish wanted to pick not only on their own Muslims inside country but worldwide they accomplished that big time (how many violent protests and deaths occurred during the protests against the cartoons worldwide???).

You know freedom of speech can only go so far, you gotta respect other people religions - even if perhaps you don't agree with their way of thinking and living their lives.

To publish images of the prophet is IMHO the worst you could do to insult any Muslim (even Muslims who do that get punished, many times sentenced to death). The Danish knew that, they wanted to make a point. But you know what? They lost. I see them as stubborn and unfortunately they haven't learned from this incident. Neither they have been remorseful, I never heard anything about an apology from the newspaper which originally printed these cartoons and/or the Danish government.

Live and let live.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I haven't twisted your words, it's you who said "deal with it" when referring to a violent crime. There wasn't a word of condemnation for it from you.

and the phrase deal with it means to do a crime?!!!!

you really have excellent command of english!!

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:

Well, then please bear with me and my insufficient command of English and explain what exactly you meant with that phrase.

quote:

You know freedom of speech can only go so far, you gotta respect other people religions - even if perhaps you don't agree with their way of thinking and living their lives.

But that is not the point here. Those rapes had nothing to do with freedom of speech or the publication of any offending cartoons.
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Ahmad got a point here. If Danish wanted to pick not only on their own Muslims inside country but worldwide they accomplished that big time (how many violent protests and deaths occurred during the protests against the cartoons worldwide???).

To publish images of the prophet is IMHO the worst you could do to insult any Muslim (even Muslims who do that get punished, many times sentenced to death). The Danish knew that, they wanted to make a point. But you know what? They lost. I see them as stubborn and unfortunately they haven't learned from this incident. Neither they have been remorseful, I never heard anything about a apology nor from the newspaper which originally printed these cartoons neither from the Danish government.

Live and let live.

Nice!!
Didnt expect y of all people was this idiotic either.
How did y feel when the arabs/muslim wanted to boycot Germany because a young veiled mother was murdered in ermany by a Russian????
Do y feel any need to apoligies for that???
How do y feel when the new generation of Hitler Jugend walks the streets in Germany????
Why should the danish people even bother to apoligies for what 1 independant news paper print??
Most of us havent even seen the cartoons.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Well, then please bear with me and my insufficient command of English and explain what exactly you meant with that phrase.
the phrase means "deal with the hatred against denmark and muslim problems in it "
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Still no condemnation!!!! I knew your wouldnt because y are most likely one of thoose people who support those young men right to rape a 14 year old danish girl because her country made cartoons and she is not veiled!! [Mad] [Mad]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Nice!!

You don't have your temper under control, Tibe. I won't respond to you any further.

Seriously I was not expecting such an outburst but I can't help it if my opinion doesn't fit yours. You gotta deal with it.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:

Nice!!
How did y feel when the arabs/muslim wanted to boycot Germany because a young veiled mother was murdered in ermany by a Russian????
How do y feel when the new generation of Hitler Jugend walks the streets in Germany????
Why should the danish people even bother to apoligies for what 1 independant news paper print??

this is so nice and do make it obvious how you think of the Arabs!!!!!!

for the boycott ,why do you bother ?!
is it your country?!!!! we must defend our values and do not forget the west need us to market his stuff not us,we were Bedouin and there is no problem being Bedouins again and farmers and poor people for the sake of our prophet and the religion!!
why to apologize for 1 news paper print?!
because the facken judge said there is no harm in insulting the prophet and it was freedom of talk

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Nice!!

You don't have your temper under control, Tibe. I won't respond to you any further.

Seriously I was not expecting such an outburst but I can't help it if my opinion doesn't fit yours. You gotta deal with it.

What if this was your daughter that got gangraped and some IDIOTIC person defended by some lame excuse about a cartoon. Your a mother, daugther, woman too.
But tell me:

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Still no condemnation!!!! I knew your wouldnt because y are most likely one of thoose people who support those young men right to rape a 14 year old danish girl because her country made cartoons and she is not veiled!! [Mad] [Mad]
i do not support that !!!!!
I said before their penises should be cut off!!!!!!!
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Nice!!

this is so nice and do make it obvious how you think of the Arabs!!!!!!

for the boycott ,why do you bother ?!
is it your country?!!!! we must defend our values and do not forget the west need us to market his stuff not us,we were Bedouin and there is no problem being Bedouins again and farmers and poor people for the sake of our prophet and the religion!!

Not sure what your talking about [Confused] Danish people never boycot anything.
Some of your values like opression of women and rape - please keep that within your own religion and countries.

Have y checked out the apoligy site??? Please guide to a similar muslim/arab site. Please.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Not sure what your talking about [Confused] Danish people never boycot anything.
Some of your values like opression of women and rape - please keep that within your own religion and countries.

Have y checked out the apoligy site??? Please guide to a similar muslim/arab site. Please. [/QB]

what facken site????!!!!!!!
You are going to publish the cartoons again at the end of this month in a special gallery !!!!so what apology?!!!
your country's trials to trick Muslims is obvious and stupid.
And for the boycott part ,we do not have to give any apology ,it is OUR RIGHT to buy anything,we do not get orders from your nor the EU!!
it is our destiny ,you do not have the right to force us to buy your products!! [Mad]

and we do not oppress woman ,this is basic rule in the religion ,the problem is with the stupid people who do not understand it,oppression and violence is prohibited in Islam,
try reading something before you make an opinion

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Have y checked out the apoligy site??? Please guide to a similar muslim/arab site. Please.

You are going to publish the cartoons again at the end of this month in a special gallery !!!!so what apology?!!!
And for the boycott part ,we do not have to give any apology ,it is OUR RIGHT to buy anything,we do not get orders from your nor the EU!!
it is our destiny ,you do not have the right to force us to buy your products!! [Mad]

and we do not oppress woman ,this is basic rule in the religion ,the problem is with the stupid people who do not understand it,oppression and violence is prohibited in Islam,
try reading something before you make an opinion [/QB]

Its a small gallery and lets see how many of the 5,5 million people in Denmark will go a see it.
I for 1 is not gonna go see. The only cartoon i like is Donald Duck.

Then please teach the muslims that insted of letting them beat their wifes, mutilate the female organs and rape unveiled women!!!!!!!!!!

The link just for you:

http://undskyldmuhammed.wordpress.com/

Sorry from the danish people.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Its a small gallery and lets see how many of the 5,5 million people in Denmark will go a see it.

Then please teach the muslims that insted of letting them beat their wifes, mutilate the female organs and rape unveiled women!!!!!!!!!! [/QB]

you are the most un aware person I have seen in my life !!
why the fack do you care if they do FGM ??
Do they practice it on you???
Mind your own business please

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Goodmorning! A clash of the civilisations? In my opinion it's a bit overdone to drag in the cartoonissue when we are discussing a gangrape. I never heard anybdoy say that this raoe was justified because a newspaper published an insuting cartoon...first because the girl didn't have anything to do with it, second because the men didn't mention it either! So, leave this out of the issue here, it makes it only more complicating.
Truely, there is no justification for rape. NOT ONE. The 4 young men did something wrong, when they should have done the same in their own country ( or in Egypt) they would be hanged.
So, deportation isn't something to complain about. Danmark made a statement: we don't want such people in our country.
In fact they should deport them right away, because these jail-sentences only are costing the tax-payers money... Just give them a one-way ticket back to where they came from...

--------------------

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
to add::
Muslims do rape ??
yes
Westerners do rape??
yes
so tell your people that too

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Then please teach the muslims that insted of letting them beat their wifes, mutilate the female organs and rape unveiled women!!!!!!!!!!

you are the most un aware person I have seen in my life !!
why the fack do you care if they do FGM ??
Do they practice it on you???
Mind your own business please [/QB]

I care because im a woman and that nasty habbit is draggend into my country together with thoose arabic cavemen - your fellow arab muslims!.

BTW well said,- and as always i agree with y questionmark.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Goodmorning! A clash of the civilisations? In my opinion it's a bit overdone to drag in the cartoonissue when we are discussing a gangrape. I never heard anybdoy say that this raoe was justified because a newspaper published an insuting cartoon...first because the girl didn't have anything to do with it, second because the men didn't mention it either! So, leave this out of the issue here, it makes it only more complicating.
Truely, there is no justification for rape. NOT ONE. The 4 young men did something wrong, when they should have done the same in their own country ( or in Egypt) they would be hanged.
So, deportation isn't something to complain about. Danmark made a statement: we don't want such people in our country.
In fact they should deport them right away, because these jail-sentences only are costing the tax-payers money... Just give them a one-way ticket back to where they came from...

I did not say that they(gangrapers) have the right to do that!
the issue of cartoon has nothing to do with the rape.
these rapist (westerners or muslims or whatsoever)are people who are infected with social diseases and should be treated

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Muslims do rape ??
yes
Westerners do rape??
yes

No danish men (lately) has ever participated in gangrapes. Danish people are not so much in to the whole gang culture. And yes unfortunally offcourse danish men also commit rape but young arab muslims are the majority in the statistics.
Rape is a nasty crime no matter who commits it but you will not see a danish family in riot in a courtroom because a judge sentences their son to jail for rape. They would probaly not even show up because it is to emberassing. They defendtly dont act like his a martyr!

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

these rapist (westerners or muslims or whatsoever)are people who are infected with social diseases and should be treated

Then why did y drag the cartoons into it in the first place (as Dalia already pointed out earlier)?????
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Muslims do rape ??
yes
Westerners do rape??
yes

We know, Ahmad!But we punish them when we can! We do that, and the muslims are doing that. We don't have a death-sentence, so we punish them in another way. Every country has its own laws and they are using them, nothing wrong with that.
I don't understand what's the point in this discussion. I think every well-thinking-mind would agree that this crime should be punished.
In this case the men are going to get deported, and I think, when you are looking deep down in the hearts of the young men's families, they have to agree to what they did is wrong.
But; the punishment doesn't fit in their plans. In fact the behaviour of their sons is having large consequences. They thought they had it all solved; a new country, a save life, enough money, and now their sons are going to destroy it all. NO COUNTRY is going to welcome them anymore. They are forced to go back to where they came from, and they don't want that...
Yeah sure, bad luck. BECAUSE, this is the consequence of how they raised their sons!
Please, let this be a sign for other parents: If you don't raise up your sons well, and they are going to cause trouble in their new country, they might get deported! BEHAVE...that is all the new country has asked. Follow the LAW...just like any other in Danmark!!!
Think that isn't too much asked..isn't it?

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:
and we do not oppress woman ,this is basic rule in the religion ,the problem is with the stupid people who do not understand it

The problem is with scholars and imams who draw a connection between clothing and a woman's respectability, and who are too ignorant to understand that rape has nothing whatsoever to do with what a woman looks like or what she wears.
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Then why did y drag the cartoons into it in the first place (as Dalia already pointed out earlier)?????
because you are talking about respect and your country shows no respect for Islam nor Muslims
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Muslims do rape ??
yes
Westerners do rape??
yes

We know, Ahmad!But we punish them when we can! We do that, and the muslims are doing that. We don't have a death-sentence, so we punish them in another way. Every country has its own laws and they are using them, nothing wrong with that.
I don't understand what's the point in this discussion. I think every well-thinking-mind would agree that this crime should be punished.
In this case the men are going to get deported, and I think, when you are looking deep down in the hearts of the young men's families, they have to agree to what they did is wrong.
But; the punishment doesn't fit in their plans. In fact the behaviour of their sons is having large consequences. They thought they had it all solved; a new country, a save life, enough money, and now their sons are going to destroy it all. NO COUNTRY is going to welcome them anymore. They are forced to go back to where they came from, and they don't want that...
Yeah sure, bad luck. BECAUSE, this is the consequence of how they raised their sons!
Please, let this be a sign for other parents: If you don't raise up your sons well, and they are going to cause trouble in their new country, they might get deported! BEHAVE...that is all the new country has asked. Follow the LAW...just like any other in Danmark!!!
Think that isn't too much asked..isn't it?

who told you we do not punish them??

this year death sentence is going to exceed what happened in three years,all of those who participated in a rape even that who drove the vehicle but did not rape were sentenced to death
read the news,even in Saudi Arabia ,death sentence is increasing sue to this problem

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com