EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » BREAKING NEWS: Body of Osama Bin Laden found!!!!!!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Body of Osama Bin Laden found!!!!!!!!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mon, 02 May 2011 2:33p.m.

By 3news.co.nz staff

CNN Chief National Correspondent John King says the body of Osama Bin Laden has been found.

US President Barack Obama is to hold an unscheduled press in a few minutes, where it is believed he will confirm the death of Bin Laden.

CNN is reporting that Bin Laden was killed about a week ago by a US bomb.

The president is to break into regular programming for the announcement.

Officials have confirmed the announcement is not related to Libya but is about another critically important issue.

NBC are reporting that Obama is to speak on a “brave military operation”.

http://www.3news.co.nz/Body-of-Osama-Bin-Laden-found---reports/tabid/417/articleID/209418/Default.aspx

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trump wants to see the Long Form Death Certifcate before he believe it.
Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Osama Bin Laden just received his 72 virgins!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where Bin Laden going there are no virgins
[Smile]

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

I hope the that the Team who does the DNA test on Laden aren't the team who did the testing on King TuT Osama would turn out to be North African Arab/Caucasoid Space Alien or something, well aleast the Birthers would believe it Anyway
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are actually different versions out on how he died:

- Osama was reportedly shot in the head http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/140064/20110501/osama-bin-laden-killed-in-a-mansion-outside-the-pakistani-capital-islamabad.htm

- Osama Bin Laden Killed by U.S. Drone Strike in Pakistan http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/16623
(I particularly remember this incident as it occurred around the same time that US drones were used for the first time in Libya)

- Sources said that bin Laden was killed not killed by a drone but a bomb controlled by a U.S. airman. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1382649/Osama-bin-Laden-worlds-wanted-terrorist-killed-U-S-forces-Pakistan.html#ixzz1LAFsd9rr

Will we get the real story????

Anyway No 1 man of Al Qaeda is now Ayman Al Zawahiri - an Egyptian.

Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

CNN says Bin Laden was shot which would make sense,if he died by Drone Strike or by a Bomb Explosion his body would be harder to
identify.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Osama Bin Laden died more than 10 years ago at the battle of Tora Bora Mountain.

This no-news is Obama-Osama's attempt to distract Americans from the pangs of rising gas prices and the coming inflation and financial meltdown...etc..etc...

This latest news is also an attempt to hide the horrific terrorist action of NATO in killing Gadafi's son and three grandchildren last night. They were all civilian non-combattants killed in a Tripoli neighbourhood

The Anglo-American Zionist power elites are going nuts...

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''Osama Bin Laden just received his 72 virgins!!!''

Who would want virgins anyway. Give me the seasoned veteran anyday.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Quote:

"This latest news is also an attempt to hide the horrific terrorist action of NATO in killing Gadafi's son and three grandchildren last night"

That's not good; I knew trying Kick out Gadafi aka "Regime Change" would have consequences as in civilian casualties' especially when you use air strikes, we need to get out of there in my opinion

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Okay, more details on his death:

US tracked couriers to an elaborate bin Laden compound

He died in firefight along with his son, two couriers, US officials say; Pakistan was not told in advance

By Bill Dedman

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42853221/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia/

Man, show me a picture of the dead man and I will be able to celebrate!!! Right now I am still cautious; too many times before it was said that Bin Laden has died.

Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Oh and Zionist don't control the United States but has powerful influence in American politics.
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg...I did it earlier on facebook and wrote Obama instead of Osama...and at ground zero a lady just said it on cnn live....haha
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Osama Bin Laden Body Headed for Burial at Sea, Officials Say

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/05/osama-bin-laden-body-headed-for-burial-at-sea-officials-say.html

Okay now here the whole story becomes very very fishy!!!!!!

Obama wants to show respect to the dead Bin Laden by properly burying him according to Islamic practice - at sea????

Sorry but I don't believe the body they have is OBL's ..... no way!!!!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh come on, CNN just reported that Bin Laden WAS ALREADY BURIED at sea!!!

What a complete bullshit is this????? [Confused]

What a strange strange happening. How well calculated of Obama to announce Bin Laden's death to steal the spotlight in the news and now the body is already dumped at sea before anyone can request to see the remains.

Sorry but I don't buy anything from what has been said so far this morning.

There is a huge chance that there wasn't even a body in the first place.

Also CNN just said that Obama has "sealed his re-election" for 2012 with the killing of Bin Laden. Huhhhhh.... did I miss something?!?!?!?

Obama, you are a big fat WEASEL!!!!!!!!!! [Mad]

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The burial at sea makes some sense as it would not allow for large gatherings over the tomb whom many would consider a martyr and thus a rallying point.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Capitalism is really wasteful as many say. $5 Trillion just to kill one man. Plus 1.5 million corpses. I mean, that's weird.

All it would lead to is the cult status--a la Che Guevara killed by the CIA in Bolivia many years ago and people are still buying his T-shirts--of Ben Laden and more suicide bombers.

The problem is not Ben Laden per se but U.S. imperialism in West Asia and its support for the settler state Israel and its clients in the area: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan, etc.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the Islamic fundamentalists, the fact--if true--that OBL was "buried" at sea would be seen as "deceased body desecration" which is strictly haram. More suicide bombings and assassinations in Afghanistan and Iraq a la carte--to follow.

As far as the political fallout is concerned: nothing really. Those who have opposed Obama will continue to do so and those who supported him to the hilt--AAs and others--will have to vote for him again since he will most likely not be challenged for the ticket in 2011. But some theatre can always help.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear at the start of the coverage I heard he died a week ago coz I remembering thinking that was at easter and how Ironic....now its today and now hes already buried at sea...the only thing that links Obama and Osama is the letters BS....
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Masonic Rebel:
Trump wants to see the Long Form Death Certifcate before he believe it.

[Big Grin]
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boooooogey-man is dead. 4 more years! [Big Grin] Wonder how the approval ratings poll will be affected by this development. A huge win for Obama in history books and possibly Nov 2012.
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
I hope so Exiiled....I think Id get cluster vomits if Trump or equivalent got in ....just living one Carls burger to another here in America so I can identify with half the place ....this will be interesting to see how it goes ....
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
distraction.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hay^ guys remember George Bush Sr "won" the the first Iraqi conflict but still got he azz thrown out a year and change later.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
As far as the political fallout

The media will milk it for a month or so then around fall things will go back to "normal": bad economy, high gas prices, questions on Obama's legitimacy, his continuation of Bush polices etc. His reelection next years isn't a "slam dunk" IMO.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
anguishofbeing
quote:
The media will milk it for a month or so then around fall things will go back to "normal": bad economy, high gas prices, questions on Obama's legitimacy, his continuation of Bush polices etc. His reelection next years isn't a "slam dunk" IMO.
Yep that is so true.
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwwvv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
by Robert Spencer

Osama bin Laden is dead. So what?

Osama bin Laden has gone to claim his virgins, and while that is fine news, it really won't change anything. The role of al-Qaeda in the global jihad, and the role of Osama bin Laden in al-Qaeda, have both been wildly overstated. Al-Qaeda is not the only Islamic jihad group or Islamic supremacist group operating today, and Osama bin Laden was not some charismatic leader whose movement will collapse without him. The exaggeration of his role, in fact, was a result of the general unwillingness to face the reality that the global jihad is a movement driven by an ideology, not an outsized personality, and that that ideology is rooted in Islam.

So Osama bin Laden, after years of silence punctuated by mysterious gnomic utterances delivered (how? by whom?) to the media, finally joins Generalissimo Franco in the ranks of the still dead. I will forthwith hoist a suitably haram beverage in toast of the happy news. And then it will be back to work. The jihad will go on, and so will I, and so, I hope, will you.

Posts: 1365 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Glassflower:
I swear at the start of the coverage I heard he died a week ago coz I remembering thinking that was at easter and how Ironic....now its today and now hes already buried at sea...the only thing that links Obama and Osama is the letters BS....

Lol just right now you could read on CNN "Inside Obama's Compound" with live footage from Pakistan. Really CNN people need more coffee breaks!!! [Big Grin]

Update: Now they changed it to "Bin Laden's Compound" - still showing the same pics.

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
ok then...lets play a game seeing we r all so smart....what will win the next presidential election in America? Who will give them $5 a week more in their pocket? or is there something more important that Ive missed?
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ok then...lets play a game seeing we r all so smart....what will win the next presidential election in America? Who will give them $5 a week more in their pocket? or is there something more important that Ive missed?

Obama has been his perceived as “lacking in military leadership”, a weak commander-in-chief if you will. This has been one of his achilles- heels. Osama Bin Laden's death could possibly erase this card, and no president or presidential hopeful wants to enter a campaign as a weak man (militarily). This is not to say it is the be all card when it comes to presidential elections because the economy usually tops that list. But this helps immensely, and people can critcize Obama as much as they feel necessary. It doesn't change the fact that OB death is very positive for the incumbent.
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwwvv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will this make him a martyr? The U.S. braces itself for fury of Arab world as Osama Bin Laden is killed in Pakistan
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1382637/Osama-bin-Laden-killed-Pakistan-US-braces-fury-Arab-world.html

Why? Aren't moderate Muslims thronging the streets, dancing in celebration and handing out candy? Didn't bin Laden represent a Tiny Minority of Extremists despised by the Vast Majority of Peaceful Muslims?

Posts: 1365 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desi
Member # 18819

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just as Saddam Hussein and now Osama ( Usama) Bin Laden have learned the hard way is that you can run but you cannot hide! Don't mess with the mighty U.S.!
Posts: 7 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Osama bin Laden dead: body 'identified by sister's brain'

Osama bin Laden's body was identified by US authorities by matching a DNA sample to one taken from his late sister's brain, according to reports.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/8488004/Osama-bin-Laden-dead-body-identified-by-sisters-brain.html

JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
quote:

Obama has been his perceived as “lacking in military leadership”, a weak commander-in-chief if you will. This has been one of his achilles- heels. Osama Bin Laden's death could possibly erase this card, and no president or presidential hopeful wants to enter a campaign as a weak man (militarily). This is not to say it is the be all card when it comes to presidential elections because the economy usually tops that list. But this helps immensely, and people can critcize Obama as much as they feel necessary. It doesn't change the fact that OB death is very positive for the incumbent.
Obama could find a cure for cancer tomorrow but none of that will matter in 2012 if gas remains over $4 dollars a gallon, food prices remain high, wages continue to go down, people continue to work longer and harder for less, the economy remains sluggish or possibly crashes again, and the plutocrats continue to send jobs overseas. If Obama cant stem this tide it wont matter if he kills ten Bin Ladens.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by JMT2:
quote:
quote:

Obama could find a cure for cancer tomorrow but none of that will matter in 2012 if gas remains over $4 dollars a gallon, food prices remain high, wages continue to go down, people continue to work longer and harder for less, the economy remains sluggish or possibly crashes again, and the plutocrats continue to send jobs overseas. If Obama cant stem this tide it wont matter if he kills ten Bin Ladens.
He killed the boogeyman and for many that should mean a goodnight sleep. As for economics, are we to deny an awful economy was handed down to him? This is the prez third year and all results from previous two years where leftovers from Bush administration. Real growth rate for 2011 is projected at 2.70% the highest since 2006. Let's see what what's in store for 2012. If 2011 ends with 2.70% and 2012 between 3.00 and 3.50% that is beyond economically successful. As for gas costing $4, get used to it, because it is getting less and more countries are demanding it (supply&demand). And the cost of gas at the pump has nothing to do with Obama, don't be surprised if it reaches $5 and $7 within 5 years and $10 in next 15 years. Pity the Europeans, some pay nearly $10 a gallon now.
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He killed the boogeyman and for many that should mean a goodnight sleep. As for economics, are we to deny an awful economy was handed down to him? This is the prez third year and all results from previous two years where leftovers from Bush administration. Real growth rate for 2011 is projected at 2.70% the highest since 2006. Let's see what what's in store for 2012. If 2011 ends with 2.70% and 2012 between 3.00 and 3.50% that is beyond economically successful. As for gas costing $4, get used to it, because it is getting less and more countries are demanding it (supply&demand). And the cost of gas at the pump has nothing to do with Obama, don't be surprised if it reaches $5 and $7 within 5 years and $10 in next 15 years. Pity the Europeans, some pay nearly $10 a gallon now.
$4 a gallon? [Eek!] You have got to be kidding me! You lucky, lucky devils!
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
How much you pay Monkey? I'm too embarrassed to type how much I pay per gallon. [Big Grin]
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
£1.30 a litre - works out as 9.76 dollars a gallon.

EDIT: just remembered, us gallons are different to ours, so that works out as 8.19 dollars a us gallon. We don't talk about gallons here anymore. Give it time, we'll probably be dealing in ml at this rate.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:

EDIT: just remembered, us gallons are different to ours, so that works out as 8.19 dollars a us gallon. We don't talk about gallons here anymore. Give it time, we'll probably be dealing in ml at this rate.

LOL --> ml <--

[Big Grin]

Yer funny - but real. [Smile]

I pay $2.50 per gallon or about .65 liter (3.8 liters) [Razz]

JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

This is the problem when people romanticize Obama; cognitive dissonance.

Lets be realistic, nobody outside the CIA (Criminal Intelligence Agency) was worried about Bin Laden. Where you? I sure as hell wasn't. And nobody I know was worried about him either. But people are very worried about holding to their jobs in a unstable economy, not letting their homes go to foreclosure, and simply having a square meal. And it doesn't matter who handed what economy down to Obama. People don't want to hear excuses. The only thing people in America care about is instant gratification - who is going to fix what and how fast are they going to fix it. You know very well people in America have a very short attention span. So it's pointless to suggest Bush handed a bad economy to Obama. The bad economy is on Obama's watch so what is he going to do with it is what concerns ordinary people. "As for gas costing $4, get used to it." This is a very arrogant comment I would expect from a conservative right-winger. People don't want to get use to $4 dollars or more for gas. You know that damn well. Let Obama say "get use to it" and see what happens. This is exactly the type of attitude that will get Obama booted in 2012.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMT2
Member # 16951

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
The burial at sea makes some sense as it would not allow for large gatherings over the tomb whom many would consider a martyr and thus a rallying point.

I disagree, Brada. I believe it would have been very humiliating for Bin laden and demoralizing for his disciples if Bin Laden were to be tried and convicted. Thats what they did with the nazis in the Nuremberg trials after WWII. No way is Bin Laden in the same league with that bunch. So why the sudden rush to drop him off in the ocean? Why all the secrecy? Perhaps Bin Laden has too much dirt on America. Something is very suspicious with this Bin Laden thing. Buried at sea? So we are never going to see the body and once again we have no choice but to accept the official version of the events. There was no good reason to have buried him at sea. The U.S. government is the same entity which lied about the cause of the Spanish - American war. Lied about why we went to war with Korea. Lied about the Gulf of Tonkin. Lied about why we went to Vietnam. Lied about the assassination of JFK, Malcolm X, and Martin Luther King. Lied about operation Eagle Claw. Lied about why we went to war with Iraq. Lied about WMD. Lied about Jessica Lynch. Lied about the murder of Pat Tillman. Lies lies lies!!!
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

LOL --> ml <--

[Big Grin]

Yer funny - but real. [Smile]

I pay $2.50 per gallon or about .65 liter (3.8 liters) [Razz]

La la la la la - I can't hear you [Razz] [Big Grin]

Think the previous poster had a valid point about offing Bin Laden - seemed to come out of nowhere. I heard it this morning and thought - huh? He slipped off the radar of Joe Bloggs ages ago, we do forget, and that's fine, til there's another 9/11, or worse.

No harm no foul. Shame it didn't happen ten years ago mind. TBH, I'm not really for capital punishment, but if they'd arrested him al qaeda would have been spurred into carrying out god knows what to lever him out. Not that I'd say it's peachy now, but it's peachier, at least.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lets be realistic, nobody outside the CIA (Criminal Intelligence Agency) was worried about Bin Laden. Where you? I sure as hell wasn't. And nobody I know was worried about him either. But people are very worried about holding to their jobs in a unstable economy, not letting their homes go to foreclosure, and simply having a square meal. And it doesn't matter who handed what economy down to Obama. People don't want to hear excuses. The only thing people in America care about is instant gratification - who is going to fix what and how fast are they going to fix it. You know very well people in America have a very short attention span. So it's pointless to suggest Bush handed a bad economy to Obama. The bad economy is on Obama's watch so what is he going to do with it is what concerns ordinary people. "As for gas costing $4, get used to it." This is a very arrogant comment I would expect from a conservative right-winger. People don't want to get use to $4 dollars or more for gas. You know that damn well. Let Obama say "get use to it" and see what happens. This is exactly the type of attitude that will get Obama booted in 2012.

Cognitive dissonance indeed! But what can you expect from a guy who cheered France and UAE for bringing "freedom" to Libya. LMAO!!!
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cognitive dissonance indeed! But what can you expect from a guy who cheered France and UAE for bringing "freedom" to Libya. LMAO!!!
Anguishina you're obvisouly on my jock, and there isn't any "Cognitive dissonance", about that. It's cool, black chicks always dug me, loved my "soft cury hair", obviously among other things. You only want my nuts though - get in line! [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

$4 a gallon? [Eek!] You have got to be kidding me! You lucky, lucky devils!
just paid $4.65 a gallon here [Eek!] [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
A lot of people here are converting their cars to run on used cooking oil. Seriously. I know someone whose done this and goes to the local chippie to buy their fat, only nowadays there is getting to be a big queue for it so they're having to buy it from the shops, which is driving the price of cooking oil up too!

Madness!

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anguisofbeing:

''His reelection next years isn't a "slam dunk" IMO.''

When did you you start saying ''IMO''?

You ain't gettin' weak are you? [Big Grin]

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Bin Laden dead, jihadists give up - no, wait...

"We will take our revenge on behalf of the Islamic Ummah for the death of the Sheikh of Islam ... Whoever wishes this to be the end of jihad or a means to weaken the organization, I say to him: Wait a little!"

Islamists vow bin Laden death will not mute Jihad call
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/02/us-binladen-militants-idUSTRE74147320110502

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
''His reelection next years isn't a "slam dunk" IMO.''

You may be right. The AAs may be slowly getting the message on their Manchurian candidate president. I noted that at the televised "U.S.A. all the way rallies" very few people were black. Or maybe it's because the rallies looked like KKK rallies--or a lynching party--so the AAs instinctively stayed away.

The big mistake the right people made about BHO is that they failed to understand that the man was raised by whites. Sociopathic white thinking was imprinted on his mind from birth. Blame the dad for allowing that to happen.

The marriage to a black and the Rev. Wright period was just a stage of confusion. But all that could not erase the base of the sociopathic white mind, of which one aspect is killing and murder without passion--like killing ants or flies.

In all this there is need to investigate how BHO was targeted, vetted then selected as a kind of Manchurian candidate for the job at hand.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1383106/Osama-Bin-Laden-dead-Wife-watched-die-White-House-reveals-WASNT-armed.html

Now it's been reported that Bin Laden wasn't even armed when executed. So why not taking him in alive and let him stand trial for all the murders he committed or helped to commit????

Now that would have been JUSTICE.

Hm and still no proof that Bin Laden is dead. The US government is 'weighing options' to show or not to show pics of the deceased Al Qaeda leader.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1382828/Osama-Bin-Laden-dead-photo-WILL-released-Obama-faces-claim-terror-chief-alive.html

Strange is the fact that the US didn't have any probs to show a hanged Saddam Hussein on TV..... just saying.

[Roll Eyes]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com