Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Pics for Wanderer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pics for Wanderer
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here you go as promised [Smile] This is an outdoor flight of stairs - 6 steps in all. There is ample room to run and to land. Work your way up to something like this . Of course start with like 3-4 steps and so on but something like thise is doable and if you do it - you can only but smile and laugh at yourself. Have fun.

-

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see anything!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soozi:
I don't see anything!

Cute, the only thing missing is Wanderer jumping over these flight of stairs [Smile]
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see any pictures [Frown]

But you're right, I am cute [Big Grin]

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAAAAAAAAAAAW, YOU JUMPED THOSE ALL BY YOURSELF ? EVEN FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS YOUR JUMPING SKILLS AND PROFESSIONAL GEAR IT'S VERY HARD TO BELIEVE!!

DID YOU JUMP THEM ONE BY ONE ?

MY CAPSLOCK IS IN AWE!!!

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does the sign on the building say?

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It says 'Go Wandy, Go Wandy' [Big Grin]

That is cool Sei, thanks for the pic, but you aint gettin' me jumpin' down no flight o stairs, no siry bob!!!!!

At least not until i have a pic of you going down them head first on your hands and knees, like the monks [Wink]

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by soozi:
I don't see any pictures [Frown]

But you're right, I am cute [Big Grin]

Hmmmm [Smile] So 1 to 10 how cute are you? - Cute and funny - beautiful combination [Wink]
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
What does the sign on the building say?

It’s a name ya3qoub (Jacob) Al-khoury or in English it could be said: Jacob Khouri.
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by Wanderer:
It says 'Go Wandy, Go Wandy' [Big Grin]

That is cool Sei, thanks for the pic, but you aint gettin' me jumpin' down no flight o stairs, no siry bob!!!!!

At least not until i have a pic of you going down them head first on your hands and knees, like the monks [Wink]

Sure I’ll post a pic of me jumping a flight of stairs – and preferably one that’ll make ya go – WOW Sei – I Luuuuuuurrve you [Big Grin]

What’s with you and these monks – you impressed by their hand walking ability – Trying to make me jealous?!!! I’ll do 10x what those bastards could do [Razz] and with my eyes closed [Razz]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What’s with you and these monks – you impressed by their hand walking ability – Trying to make me jealous?!!! I’ll do 10x what those bastards could do [Razz] and with my eyes closed [Razz]
You can hand wank at 10x the speed of a monk, with you're eyes closed ?

I gotta see a video of that [Wink] .

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sei, if you love a challange then walk those stairs like the monks do, then we'll talk [Wink]
Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com