Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » remembering EXILED? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: remembering EXILED?
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
It's a date. And where is Almaz anyway?

She's at the opera where all the classy muthafuckahs are, whassup Exiled? [Big Grin]
Hey VB, I'm good, hope all is cool with you. And speaking of the Opera I missed the Nutcracker this weekend will an ill-timed cold. The nutcracker in Amman, probably not too much that I missed but I was looking forward to it.
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
where are you? you disappeared again? or i remember you sayiJuarezng you didn't feel well..hope you are feeling better [Wink]

No I didn't disappear. How could I disappear and I have that tasty Italian recipe waiting for me?! I might be called many things but abandoning Micky's recipes is not 1 of them. [Big Grin]

I have a little energy now, feeling little better. The remedy 1 shot Juarez with a chaser. [Big Grin]

what is Juarez? tequila? [Razz] oh i PMed you [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
where are you? you disappeared again? or i remember you sayiJuarezng you didn't feel well..hope you are feeling better [Wink]

No I didn't disappear. How could I disappear and I have that tasty Italian recipe waiting for me?! I might be called many things but abandoning Micky's recipes is not 1 of them. [Big Grin]

I have a little energy now, feeling little better. The remedy 1 shot Juarez with a chaser. [Big Grin]

what is Juarez? tequila? [Razz] oh i PMed you [Smile]
Yup!Yup! [Big Grin] And for some reason I can't access my PM. ???
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was just wondering if you were feeling better, thats all
i am glad your feeling better "A"

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
i was just wondering if you were feeling better, thats all
i am glad your feeling better "A"

Thanks Micky. I'm okay, slept until like 6pm today. But I'm good. The last time I had a cold was like 2006/2007, so I didn't know what to expect. Probably consumed like a pound of lemons (juice), gargled with warm salt water. Your potato leek soup was what fed me though, it as a stable of mine past 2 days. [Smile]

I look awful, sound awful, feel pain when I sneeze but I'm feel pretty good now, especially after the second shot. [Big Grin]

That's like so irresponsible but I'm bored, and there's nothing to do. My lady even left me for bed at 11pm. But I got my pals here and that's all I need. [Smile] I hope you enjoyed your days off. [Smile]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
well yesterday i was laying around all day...had my company christmas party and got wrecked [Razz] so i was feeling like crap the whole day..too much vodka with olives..anyway good day today, went shopping for my grandsons birthday dec 21 ...he will be 3 and is into mickey mouse now.so it was easy to shop for.
back to work tomorrow , but looking forward to cooking , only when you are feeling 100% better.emailed Almaz , told her we need her in the kitchen too...hopefully i will be hearing from her soon [Smile]

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
well yesterday i was laying around all day...had my company christmas party and got wrecked [Razz] so i was feeling like crap the whole day..too much vodka with olives..anyway good day today, went shopping for my grandsons birthday dec 21 ...he will be 3 and is into mickey mouse now.so it was easy to shop for.
back to work tomorrow , but looking forward to cooking , only when you are feeling 100% better.emailed Almaz , told her we need her in the kitchen too...hopefully i will be hearing from her soon [Smile]

That sounded great Micky. Work hard and play hard, and it's nice to know that you know how to relax. I kind of miss Almaz too, she was one of the members that added something unique to this forum. I can totally relate if she doesn't post because being busy is relative and at times there simply aren't enough hours in the day.

Enjoy the rest of your evening Micky. And I'm looking forward to cooking your dish. When I'm feeling better and when I'm able to taste everything naturally. [Smile]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com