Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Obese air passenger in economy seat (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Obese air passenger in economy seat
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obese air passenger in economy seat has picture taken

An image of an obese passenger squeezed into an economy airline seat has reopened a debate about how airlines deal with growing numbers of oversized passengers.

-

The picture, posted on an aviation blog, was reportedly taken by a flight attendant to illustrate to airline managers the difficulty of dealing with passengers who cannot fit into seats.
It is unclear if the man was aware his picture was being taken or whether the flight, on US carrier American Airlines, took off with the passenger spilling out of his seat.
Airlines already offer extended seatbelts to larger passengers to comply with safety rules but a number of carriers now insist obese customers buy an extra seat.
US domestic no-frills airline Southwest has a “customer of size” policy that insists passengers who cannot lower both armrests buy a second ticket which is reimbursed if the flight is not full.
American Airlines does not have such a requirement but urges passengers to “recognize ahead of time that they may need to purchase two seats”.
The image, apparently taken on a Boeing 757, was sent to writer Kieran Daly and posted on his blog at aviation news website, Flightglobal.
It is not clear if the image has been altered but Mr Daly wrote: “This is sent to me with the absolute assurance that it's a genuine picture taken by a flight attendant at American Airlines. The F/A took it to show her manager what was happening on the aircraft (757???) and why she was unhappy about it. Seems the guy paid for only one seat and the gate staff let him board.”
Comments below the blog entry illustrate the debate over how to deal sensitively with obese passengers while ensuring others have enough room.
In a statement, American Airlines said: "At this time American Airlines is unable to confirm whether or not the image referred to was taken by a member of flight crew but will investigate the situation internally to determine if any of the airline's strict policies were not correctly applied.

"American Airlines’ primary concern is for the safety and comfort of its passengers and crews and consequently passengers are advised to book two seats if they are concerned that they will require them. If a flight is not full, however, passengers' needs would be accommodated without charge wherever possible."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6671018/Obese-air-passenger-in-economy-seat-has-picture-taken.html

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG.... they ought to start worrying about folks extra kilos as opposed to luggage being a few kg over!!! I foresee we will all be weighed ourselves in the near future.

Seriously, he must feel awful [Frown]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine a trip all the way from USA to Egypt like that...and thats not counting with the conection flights! [Eek!]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This pic is ridiculous!!

I do have to say I hate sitting in economy class. The seats are indeed tight, not much foot space and when the person infront of you decides to move his backrest 5 cm towards you - you are completely SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!! [Mad]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
OMG.... they ought to start worrying about folks extra kilos as opposed to luggage being a few kg over!!! I foresee we will all be weighed ourselves in the near future.

I'd rather they'd measure girth than weigh us.

Personally screw the guy's feelings, alot of fat people look alike front or back so how would he know, and when was the last time he'd seen his back anyhow?

I am sick and tired of paying for the social consequences of lard arses everywhere, and their "feelings" well they'd just go home and down a half gallon of full fat ice cream anyhow.

I am hoping that with a the new federal health insurance initiatives in the USA, we can pass a law which states morbidly obese have to undergo stomach band surgery or be forced onto a fat farm until they are healthy enough to be let back into society.

There's prison for drug addicts why not food addicts?

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:

Personally screw the guy's feelings, alot of fat people look alike front or back so how would he know, and when was the last time he'd seen his back anyhow?

I am sick and tired of paying for the social consequences of lard arses everywhere, and their "feelings" well they'd just go home and down a half gallon of full fat ice cream anyhow.

I am hoping that with a the new federal health insurance initiatives in the USA, we can pass a law which states morbidly obese have to undergo stomach band surgery or be forced onto a fat farm until they are healthy enough to be let back into society.

screw u. maybe they should have ugly farms for people like u who need plastice sergury.i am fat and i would never have sergury just cas someone wants to make me skinny. i been skinny i am now fat. but i will deal with it on my terms.if u dont like fat people move the hell out they way cas we are growing in numbers.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
quote:

screw u. maybe they should have ugly farms for people like u who need plastice sergury.i am fat and i would never have sergury just cas someone wants to make me skinny. i been skinny i am now fat. but i will deal with it on my terms.if u dont like fat people move the hell out they way cas we are growing in numbers.
Its odd that someone who is supported by the taxes I pay tells me to accept thee most wasteful spending of all, welfare for fat folks. [Roll Eyes]

Seriously tina if you lost just 100 lbs you'd probably wouldn't have your mensus for half the month and wouldn't be needing a hysterectomy.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Its odd that someone who is supported by the taxes I pay tells me to accept thee most wasteful spending of all, welfare for fat folks. [Roll Eyes]

Seriously tina if you lost just 100 lbs you'd probably wouldn't have your mensus for half the month and wouldn't be needing a hysterectomy.

that may be true but its my body
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

And its my tax dollars, I don't want my hard earned money going to someone who refuses to take care of herself or even work.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

And its my tax dollars, I don't want my hard earned money going to someone who refuses to take care of herself or even work.
fyi everyone in usa pays taxes. yes even fat people.i do not want my tax dollars going to ignorant people but i have no choice in the matter
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

fyi everyone in usa pays taxes. yes even fat people.i do not want my tax dollars going to ignorant people but i have no choice in the matter [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yes people who collect welfare/public disability pay taxes on their income, but the income came from someone else's hardwork and it was just given to you.

So infact someone else has paid taxes twice and you didn't pay any taxes.

You have no choice in the matter? Speaking of ignorant didn't you remark within the last week that 40% of Americans live as those on "Jerry Springer Show" do? Seriously thats extremely distorted and ignorant. If this is the America you know its not my America.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

fyi everyone in usa pays taxes. yes even fat people.i do not want my tax dollars going to ignorant people but i have no choice in the matter
Yes people who collect welfare/public disability pay taxes on their income, but the income came from someone else's hardwork and it was just given to you.

You have no choice in the matter? Speaking of ignorant didn't you remark within the last week that 40% of Americans live as those on "Jerry Springer Show" do? Seriously thats extremely distorted and ignorant. If this is the America you know its not my America. [/QB][/QUOTE]
seems someone needs to open their eyes a little. if life was all perfect we wouldnt have a jerry springer, right?

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

You have no choice in the matter? Speaking of ignorant didn't you remark within the last week that 40% of Americans live as those on "Jerry Springer Show" do? Seriously thats extremely distorted and ignorant. If this is the America you know its not my America.

seems someone needs to open their eyes a little. if life was all perfect we wouldnt have a jerry springer, right?
Life without "Jerry Springer Show" characters is not perfect, I didn't imply that kind of reasoning in the least.

It just shocks me how the USA, particularly the Iowa you know is fat and something out of Jerry Springer Show so all of the USA resembles your experience as an American.

Its also a very incredible crutch to not improve, or to have any sort of constructive worthwhile life goals/ambitions.

If "Everyone is morbidly obese and has a life straight off "Jerry Springer Show" were true they'd be no one working to pay taxes nor a thriving fashion industry, while only a small single digit of clothes sold in the USA is in the plus sizes the average USA ladies dress size is a size 10. So therefore your version of America is the America you want to see so you don't have to be confronted with failings as a person.

Its like a crack addict in Chicago, South Central LA, or Fort Lauderdale, FL assuming that all the USA is on crack. Which is not the case, and its not real.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Life without "Jerry Springer Show" characters is not perfect, I didn't imply that kind of reasoning in the least.

It just shocks me how the USA, particularly the Iowa you know is fat and something out of Jerry Springer Show so all of the USA resembles your experience as an American.

Its also a very incredible crutch to not improve, or to have any sort of constructive worthwhile life goals/ambitions.

If "Everyone is morbidly obese and has a life straight off "Jerry Springer Show" were true they'd be no one working to pay taxes nor a thriving fashion industry, while only a small single digit of clothes sold in the USA is in the plus sizes the average USA ladies dress size is a size 10. So therefore your version of America is the America you want to see so you don't have to be confronted with failings as a person.

Its like a crack addict in Chicago, South Central LA, or Fort Lauderdale, FL assuming that all the USA is on crack. Which is not the case, and its not real.

i never said i wanted to see anyone fail at nothin. and i suredid not fail in my life. so what are u trying to inply. big long phrases gets u no brownie points.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, don't feed this troll!!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TigerLily:

hehehehe i was bored
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
US domestic no-frills airline Southwest has a “customer of size” policy that insists passengers who cannot lower both armrests buy a second ticket which is reimbursed if the flight is not full.

That sounds like a reasonable solution to me.

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:

That sounds like a reasonable solution to me.

[Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TigerLily:

Tigerweed, Anatasia you are the troll here.

You lied about your husband's education level, his rank, what country you currently live in, used someone else's photos of Cairo (by the way those pixels of the camera were digital and could not have been taken before 2003! They weren't scanned), lied about your age, announced your husband's retiring convinced he'll earn triple the pay he's earning now but low and behold after his retirement is said and done no word on this elusive six figure professional position!

Stay tuned for the harrowing "Lies of Anatasia on the Sugarmama and Fantasist Channel"!

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this the 40% you're referring to in America Sono ?? [Eek!]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:

hahaha no america isnt like that dear. its all peaches and creams in her eyes. damn she must be blind.cas usa is far from fucin perfect.and there are people like that all over us.she must stay inside 24/7 or she would know this.we all see jerry springer sh it but never talk about it.hell i say what i want i will tell all i do not care.and sonos infatuation with anastasia is freaking jerry show sh it.

Shae Jones - talk show shhh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IHAHnQvR1k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFu5zU4iFY0&feature=related

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big Fat Mama

Say you need me, say you need me
Tell me that you want my love
Say you will be mine and I am yours
You think that you’re way above me
I’m telling you that I can see
All those things that you might wanna be
I am yours tonight
You be mine tonight

You keep telling me you’re not having me
I’m telling you that I can see
All the things that you might wanna be
Say you need me, say you need me
Tell me that you want my love
Say will be mine and I am yours
I am yours tonight
You be mine tonight

I got a big fat mama
With a big fat boy
Really thinks she’s something else
But I love that woman
Like fish loves the water
And there is nobody else
I’m gonna tell you woman better do as you’re told
If you don’t, I’m gonna bringing you down
I’ve got a big fat mama
And there’s no one else around

I said say you need me
Come on and say you need me
I said say you need me

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
A man goes to his doctor after losing a lot of weight.

"I feel great, but I have a problem, doctor. I was so fat beforehand that my skin has stretched and stayed that long. Is there anything you can give me?"

"Hmm, short of plastic surgery, there is only one alternative. Please take off your clothes."

The man strips down. The doctor pulls all his skin upwards and ties it in a ball above his head.

"But doctor -- now my navel is in the middle of my forehead!"

"True," replies the doctor, "and you should see what you have for a collar and tie."

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

hahaha no america isnt like that dear. its all peaches and creams in her eyes. damn she must be blind.cas usa is far from fucin perfect.and there are people like that all over us.she must stay inside 24/7 or she would know this.we all see jerry springer sh it but never talk about it.hell i say what i want i will tell all i do not care.and sonos infatuation with anastasia is freaking jerry show sh it.

Actually I have a full time job, volunteering, active social and sex life, see theater, movies, libraries, museums, parties.....

You're the one on disability payments sitting at home alone tina, not I. Tina you need to get out and spend time with folks who don't collect a government check to know that it takes alot of Americans with full working and fun lives to support your "houseplant" lifestyle.

[Roll Eyes]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Actually I have a full time job, volunteering, active social and sex life, see theater, movies, libraries, museums, parties.....

You're the one on disability payments sitting at home alone tina, not I. Tina you need to get out and spend time with folks who don't collect a government check to know that it takes alot of Americans with full working and fun lives to support your "houseplant" lifestyle.

[Roll Eyes]

hahaha thats funny who said i was alone? u do not know 1 thing about me.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

What I do know is you've been chatting with a dude for over 5 years in which you have never met in person, your planning to marry this person you've never met, and somehow will get around not having a US passport due to owing over $5,000 to your local child support agency.

For the last 5 years there has been no way for this anonymous person to reach America and you cannot leave the US legally.

If that isn't lonely what is?

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

What I do know is you've been chatting with a dude for over 5 years in which you have never met in person, your planning to marry this person you've never met, and somehow will get around not having a US passport due to owing over $5,000 to your local child support agency.

For the last 5 years there has been no way for this anonymous person to reach America and you cannot leave the US legally.

yr perception of lonliness is different from most. just cas i choose to love someone far away and cant be with them doesnt make me lonley. see yr wrong at everything. keep fishing i will never tell u sh it.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

yr perception of lonliness is different from most. just cas i choose to love someone far away and cant be with them doesnt make me lonley. see yr wrong at everything. keep fishing i will never tell u sh it.
Internet friend is the adult version of an imaginary friend [Roll Eyes]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

Internet friend is the adult version of an imaginary friend [Roll Eyes]
says who? u. hahahaha thats funny.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Sonomod  -
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take it sono finally got another temp job to be banging on about 'her tax dollars' again [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
I take it sono finally got another temp job to be banging on about 'her tax dollars' again [Roll Eyes]

I've been embedded into a nice position for about 10 months now and paying taxes to a nation I reside in.

How about you? Are you paying taxes to the Egyptian state?

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

Don't worry Tina, sonomod is a very unhappy person and has been trying to make herself feel better for years by putting other ES users down. Just ignore her
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

Don't worry Tina, sonomod is a very unhappy person and has been trying to make herself feel better for years by putting other ES users down. Just ignore her
we all know that. nothin she says offends me. what so ever
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I've been embedded into a nice position for about 10 months now and paying taxes to a nation I reside in.

You've not spent long in the country your child resides in have you? [Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

girl u know how perfect her life is and how much of a great mother she is.based on her calculations we are non tax paying whores. hahahahahahahaha
i will take my chances with the blizzard.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol I was going to say the same thing. Instead of boasting about her social and sex life on the internet, she should go and spend some time with her kid. When I started reading ES about five or six years ago she said her kid is five, which means now she's almost a teenager and still doesn't live with her mom. And then she comes here and makes other people like crap [Eek!]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol I was going to say the same thing. Instead of boasting about her social and sex life on the internet, she should go and spend some time with her kid. When I started reading ES about five or six years ago she said her kid is five, which means now she's almost a teenager and still doesn't live with her mom. And then she comes here and makes other people like crap [Eek!]
her daughter doesnt even speak the same language as her! [Cool]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

hun i was being a smart ass. lol
and u know y them men fuc her? its a pity fuc.they feel sorry for her and know shes easy so they get what they want.not likley any one of them would sta6y around shes so damn ugly she can scare fleas off a rat.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

This child doesn't know her and that's a fact. If sonomod ever visited her daughter in Egypt she was probably introduced to the little girl as some kind of aunt from lala land. And it's good like that cause you don't wanna get the child confused. I am sure she's brought up with much love and happiness - something what her own birth mother refused to give to her.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:

I made a comment directed at no one in particular and Tina takes it on.

Tina opened herself up to it and now she needs everyone to protect her when in fact she could've chosen not to respond to my comments.

Emotional responsibility 101 failed.

Keep in mind 7ayat this Tina friend of yours owes over $5,000 in child support payments to the State of Iowa because she in fact had her children removed from her care due to her inability to put her children first.

Now I understand life for you has been rough dealing with co-workers who are far less educated than yourself, your communications degree not being valid in Australia, not being able to start a family, a hubby who won't let you attend college and your attempts to muster your "little european" attitude is commendable after all the letdown and disappointment you've suffered.

So you need to decide if you want to back up Tina the dead beat mom who let her illegal immigrant hubby beat up on her children, then lose custody because of it.

Your choice of friends is a very honest sign of your character!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Go and suck D*CK, sono!!!!!!!!!!
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Tina opened herself up to it and now she needs everyone to protect her when in fact she could've chosen not to respond to my comments.

Keep in mind 7ayat this Tina friend of yours owes over $5,000 in child support payments to the State of Iowa because she in fact had her children removed from her care due to her inability to put her children first.

Now I understand life for you has been rough dealing with co-workers who are far less educated than yourself, your communications degree not being valid in Australia, not being able to start a family, a hubby who won't let you attend college and your attempts to muster your "little european" attitude is commendable after all the letdown and disappointment you've suffered.

So you need to decide if you want to back up Tina the dead beat mom who let her illegal immigrant hubby beat up on her children, then lose custody because of it.

u forgot to mention that my immigrant husband killed my newborn child too. a boy named fuc u ho
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://travel.aol.com/travel-ideas/articles/should-obese-passengers-pay-more-debate-continues?ncid=AOLCOMMtravdynlprim0709&icid=main|main|dl4|link7|http%3A%2F%2Ftravel.aol.com%2Ftr avel-ideas%2Farticles%2Fshould-obese-passengers-pay-more-debate-continues%3Fncid%3DAOLCOMMtravdynlprim0709

I had to loooool here and agree [Big Grin]
"If heavier people have to pay, so should those with screaming children"
"

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Screaming children fly for a 10% fee I think..they have no seat, but sure can kick at your seat's back and scream/vomit and stay awake trans atlantic. [Eek!]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

No child support payments if your kid's been taken off you and is living in Egypt though huh?

[Wink]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Screaming children fly for a 10% fee I think..they have no seat, but sure can kick at your seat's back and scream/vomit and stay awake trans atlantic. [Eek!]

If i remember well,the rule is that if they can sit on you lap they fly for free.The rest of them,screaming or not [Big Grin] pay full after a certain age.I guess is after 8 or 10 years of age.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

what language, quite unbecoming of the lass who has paraded herself around as the "Madonna" of ES.

Lets see what type of mother you are when your hubby cannot financially support the family and you are forced to become a cashier at Walmart outside of Camp LeJuene!

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Yep, blah blah blah blah, always making stuff about people. How on earth would you know how much Tina owes? Hmm, are you her accountant lol? And what does that have anything to do with her physical weight?. And I don't know Tina that well at all, I stood up for her because I don't like biatches like you. And I actually have one more subject to go and I will have my Masters degree, finished my thesis already, have a great job, and lovely collegues who are as educated as me if not more. Like Tina, I also have a child called f/ck you ho lol [Smile]
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

what language, quite unbecoming of the lass who has paraded herself around as the "Madonna" of ES.

Lets see what type of mother you are when your hubby cannot financially support the family and you are forced to become a cashier at Walmart outside of Camp LeJuene!

She's the kind of mother who is there ALL day for her children. I find it hilarious that you are giving mothering advice. You are funnier then I thought. And obviously you don't get irony at all [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com