Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Obese air passenger in economy seat (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Obese air passenger in economy seat
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
Don't worry Tina, sonomod is a very unhappy person and has been trying to make herself feel better for years by putting other ES users down. Just ignore her

I made a comment directed at no one in particular and Tina takes it on.

Tina opened herself up to it and now she needs everyone to protect her when in fact she could've chosen not to respond to my comments.

Emotional responsibility 101 failed.

Keep in mind 7ayat this Tina friend of yours owes over $5,000 in child support payments to the State of Iowa because she in fact had her children removed from her care due to her inability to put her children first.

Now I understand life for you has been rough dealing with co-workers who are far less educated than yourself, your communications degree not being valid in Australia, not being able to start a family, a hubby who won't let you attend college and your attempts to muster your "little european" attitude is commendable after all the letdown and disappointment you've suffered.

So you need to decide if you want to back up Tina the dead beat mom who let her illegal immigrant hubby beat up on her children, then lose custody because of it.

Your choice of friends is a very honest sign of your character!

Yep, blah blah blah blah, always making stuff about people. How on earth would you know how much Tina owes? Hmm, are you her accountant lol? And what does that have anything to do with her physical weight?. And I don't know Tina that well at all, I stood up for her because I don't like biatches like you. And I actually have one more subject to go and I will have my Masters degree, finished my thesis already, have a great job, and lovely collegues who are as educated as me if not more. Like Tina, I also have a child called f/ck you ho lol [Smile]
hahahaha what a coisindence we might have twin fuc her ho's hahahahaha. u must really dislike this woman cas i have never seen u talk like this to anyone.
i like it.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com