EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT: African Politics - The Exploitation of Africa (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OT: African Politics - The Exploitation of Africa
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I disagree with horus and you doug .anyway horus check out the email i sent to you.

most of the land in kenya is controlled by africans doug,and money has been coming in to mostly black kenyans doug.if you do not want to read my post carefully and accepted it than i can't help you.my life will go on.your info and alot of this other outdated stuff is what it is outdated and if you can't accept that then that is not my problem.africans have the power in kenya not whites.i am sick folks like giving power to whites and others that they do not have.if whites have all the power in the world today what are you doing about it instead of complaining.but they do not have all this power.that's my point and they are losing much of it further world wide and more so as time goes on .this should be good news for you doug but i guess to are stuck in the mud or if i could borrow this saying from horus you Can't see the forest for the trees.

blacks and others have a lot of power in this world and you better realize this.
listen to what these scared white have to say.

Now for Sale: American Sovereignty
The unreported story of the "North American
Union" - and how it would be the end of America
as we know it
The Late Great U.S.A.
http://www.conservativebookservice.com/products/BookPage.asp?prod_cd=c7099

THIS IS TRULY MY last post on this topic and will not come back to read anything else because i am done and i am tired of this trying to explain this to you.good news does not sell to well on this forum i guess and if updated info on this forum can't be accepted or good news in black folks favor than i am wasting my time here and there is no point to talk to brick walls,anyway for horus just check your p.m. please.
thank you.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
What the hell do you own Doug. You damn loser.

Answer: Not one damn thing.

Now make sure you put mustard AND ketchup on that hot dog or I'll tell management on you.

Why? Do you want to steal it?

Seeing as that is all bubble head retarded white doofuses know how to do. But being retarded they forget they are the genocidal, homicidal thieves who wouldn't have jack but for killing innocent women and children. But what do you expect from degenerates who wouldn't understand being civilized if they had it in their mouths. What a joke.

But you are right, whatever I have and anyone else has they better keep it safe because SOME FOLKS may want to steal it. And not only that they may like to play kinky games with the hot dog too..... Idiots.

Posts: 8898 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kenndo, I've checked out the PMs you sent me and it's the same propaganda you're pushing here. LOL [Big Grin] Why are you trying to forcefeed me garbage info? I don't dine on garbage LOL [Big Grin]

I understand that you think you're right but you're simply not. You're missing the point that all this spending going on in Africa is somehow not under the control of Africans. Of course, this will only go over your head because you don't know the meaning of "control".

I suggest you go and meditate on that word "control". Think about what it ultimately means. For example, will Barack Obama really be in CONTROL of the U.S.A if/when he wins the election or will he just be a puppet for the military-industrial complex of corporations that currently CONTROL the country?

I do agree though that the so-called whites who have had so much control over the world's known populations seem to be losing their power. But not in the way you're reporting. Rather, they are losing their MIND CONTROL game, which is the ultimate game of CONTROL.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i disagree and the last comment you made i could agree,they are losing mind control too but in the end it's up to you.everything i said to you i posted is true.you just as bad and pessimistic as doug.i can't hang with folks like that.it saps my energy and i guess i will never change your mind no matter what true info i bring. i could agree that Barack Obama will be useless mostly to blacks in america,anyway i guess you are happy i agree with you on that.bad news turns you on i guess.good luck in spain,oh i forgot you do not like it there. [Big Grin]

Anyway that's all, forget you.waste of my time.BYE.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gargoyle104:

What the hell do you own Doug. You damn loser.

Answer: Not one damn thing.

Now make sure you put mustard AND ketchup on that hot dog or I'll tell management on you.

The same mentality as those anti-black racists who wish to continue exploiting Africa.
Posts: 26307 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com