EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The race of the Ancient Egyptians - Part Two (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The race of the Ancient Egyptians - Part Two
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
Hawass was using the egyptian social understanding of "africans" which is not in reference of geography. Most Egyptians don't know the meaning of "negroid", African basically means "negroid" in everday Egyptian discourse. You will even find extremely dark nubians but with sharp features and silky hair talking about "africans" as in third person You will even find extremely dark nubians but with sharp features and silky hair talking about "africans" as in third person, they don't use it as a geographical term.

Thats pretty sad and pathetic lol. You Muslims really suck lol. I am soooo thankful my family was wise enough to wake up from that filthy religion. *whew*

So I guess Hawass was using *African* in a Geo-political context instead of Bio-anthropological context by saying Egyptians were African.

Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well actually I have seen Hawass say Ancient Egyptians were black and African
Where?
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thats pretty sad and pathetic lol. You Muslims really suck lol. I am soooo thankful my family was wise enough to wake up from that filthy religion. *whew
whatever shitskin. What do u have except for a friggin fecal matter to worship. regards your master

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by abdulkarem3:
quote:
Thats pretty sad and pathetic lol. You Muslims really suck lol. I am soooo thankful my family was wise enough to wake up from that filthy religion. *whew
whatever shitskin. What do u have except for a friggin fecal matter to worship. regards your master
Awww I am a shitskin because Allah told you so you unibrow having Arab piece of **** lol. Don't be mad that you believe in fairy tales and I don't.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allah told me to hit your neck with a scimitar also but later inshallah. wolofi jaam.
p.s. talk that same talk in gaanaar. [Eek!]

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wolofi:
mulatto that showed your pic with a freakin' bird on your shoulder?!?! [Big Grin]

1st off, get the hell off my nuts, you indignant prick.

2nd off, another poster said it best: Your whinny posts tell me that you must have dick-milk for every breakfast, as well as an appetizer for lunch and dinner...which in any case, is never enough for you, as evidenced by the way you spend the bulk of your life in chatrooms, painstakingly seeking male attention with your never-ending queer calls at them.

These queer calls take the shape of gay potshots at any male who refuses to pay attention to you, and of course, from the safe distance of your keyboard.

The fitting name for you would thus be, the endlessly begging "keyboard queer queen". You can thank me later for bestowing upon you that long overdue title. [Cool]

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com