EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Pederasty: Why is it so prevalent in the Middle East and Central Asia? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Pederasty: Why is it so prevalent in the Middle East and Central Asia?
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alive, check this out. Good Food for thought:

Alan Watts - Truth & Relativity

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless you've something relevant to the subject header
or can remedy the mismatch between a hare man and
a baby elephant woman and how to medicinally rectify
it why don't you go drink up some more of your Gnostic's "juice."

quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
But but I was trying to be strictly medical/anthropological.

Sounds more like a rationalizing justification for homosexuality/pediophilia.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Unless you've something relevant to the subject header
or can remedy the mismatch between a hare man and
a baby elephant woman and how to medicinally rectify
it why don't you go drink up some more of your Gnostic's "juice."

quote:
quote:
But but I was trying to be strictly medical/anthropological.

Sounds more like a rationalizing justification for homosexuality/pediophilia.

Actually, this is quite relevent to the topic. In fact, without realizing it, you have provided some valuable insight into the topic's subject.
Looking at your "hare/mouse" man statement implies that you may prefer boys over women (elephants) because you and the Arabs in question have inadequately small packages.
This also implies you falsely believe the average women is too large for gays to satisfy with the tools God has provided. I find this conclusion quite laughable, and frankly, telling.

I would strongly suggest the psychological component with homosexuality goes much deeper then just a tighter fit, since everytime the perpitrator looks down, he see a set of hairy nuts yet stays aroused.
Personally, with this abnormal vision in my sight, I and other real men would find it impossible to perform no matter how tight the fit.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] Dude what the hell are you talking about?

Basically Sage (and that's master Sage to you) in being polite (he can do whatever the hell he feels like doin) just stated facts bluntly free of pejorative.

So what you're saying is that you have a problem with this:

quote:
Burton surmised a "sodatic zone" where females
mature early and become fleshy and loose fitting
soon after. Sodatic zone males consequently seek
tigher fitting holes (or other substitutes), where
ever.

not being this:

quote:
ever.

Fcukin' f@gs

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ you make absolutely no sense little boy.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Arsehole!
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):

Basically Sage (and that's master Sage to you) in being polite just stated facts bluntly free of pejorative.

quote:
ever.

not being this:

quote:
ever.

Fcukin' f@gs

Excellent analysis! Lol [Big Grin] . I can't stop the doubles...
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ right on time. LOL j-horus listen up coz i will say this only once, i don't want anything to do with you or your friend dick. btw my "sister" wants the cell phone you stole after you had sex with "her". LOL
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akoben08:
^ right on time. LOL j-horus listen up coz i will say this only once, i don't want anything to do with you or your friend dick. btw my "sister" wants the cell phone you stole after you had sex with "her". LOL

Hey Bitch, Listen up . And, Tell your sister I said hello.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Basically Sage (and that's master Sage to you) in being polite just stated facts bluntly free of pejorative.

quote:
ever.

not being this:

quote:
ever.

Fcukin' f@gs

If your comment was directed to me, I will address it to you and the hare who likes tight places.
Clearly, to any intelligent thinking person, homosexuality is not due to one seeking "tight" places.
In fact, I have no idea if one is tighter then the other, and have absolutely no desire to confirm the statement.
I do know however, that one has to have strong homosexual yearnings to want to find out.
Bottom line; Any man who has sex with a young boy, for whatever reason, is a homo.

Also, Bozo The Clown was considered a sage to some. To others, the majority, he was merely a clown.

Up From The Down-Low - Black Homosexuals

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
akoben, my job is not to make sense to those with comprehensive impedements.

Wow Horus, that guy ....

You know, I've been thinking about how the ancients seemed to have known something we do not..

But clearly not all of them did some for instance

after observing and finding out the "truth" of darkness every winter solstice, decided to worship so that they might chase away the darkness and so that the sun might return.

And that's why we worship Christmas.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by HORUS^*^:
quote:

Hey Bitch, Listen up . And, Tell your sister I said hello.
are you still seeing him...i mean "her"? but from meninarmer's observations, it seems your not the only one in here on the down low.... [Roll Eyes]
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know anything about any of your Sick transvestite or transsexual family members. It appeared from your earlier post that your sister knows me (since I stole her celly), so I was just saying hello.

The message in the song that follows that YouTube url (i.e. the "Listen Up" link) however, is directed at you, not your sister.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ Oh come now J-Horus, you don't remember telling me you slept with my "sister" who I informed you was a man! Now you want to deny it?! LMAO @ the down low brotha J-Horus! What will your rapper buddies think of you now, gangsta? LOL

Re your youtube gift to me (oh you're too kind, but sorry I am straight... [Roll Eyes] )for some reason that video is not coming through.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^You're a demented man who can't distinguish reality from fiction.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:

you know damn well you piped a GUY. LOL live with it.... [Eek!]

this guy knows your pain

-

maybe you know this one too LMAO!!!!!

-

Next time careful where you throw your little weener there J-Horus gangsta! LOL

-

^^^J-Horus: "I piped a guy and i can't believe I LIKED it!!!!"

Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:

Re your youtube gift to me (oh you're too kind, but sorry I am straight... [Roll Eyes] )for some reason that video is not coming through.

There's a workaround to that problem. In the YouTube.com search text-field, search for

"Jay-Z 99 Problems"

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

you know damn well you piped a GUY. LOL live with it.... [Eek!]
I'm sorry but I'm not responsible for piping/ brokebacking your brother... I think that happened when they sent his stupid ass to jail and he dropped the soap... [Eek!]
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ako08, the thing is, it's really getting old, with all of the 'homosexual [fantasies(?)] floatin around on this board,

and I really doubt that Horus is interested in any homosexual fantasies.

So if you have some, I'm betting that this type of play will be a waste of time for any homo.

I can't speak for him, but I bet we ask him and he'll tell you he's not interested.

quote:
quote:

There's a workaround to that problem. In the YouTube.com search text-field, search for

"Jay-Z 99 Problems"

I kindof don't like when you tell people the deal.

Yo, if you would've just named the song, I would've followed with the hint "and akoben ain't one".

lol I followed the link just fine right as you posted it.

^lol @ posters above still throwin queer calls at & hittin on straight posters. A bit shameful it is.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ Oh shut the f**k up you hypocrite. when your boyfriend Ausarianstein/super car/mystery was busy projecting his gay desires in almost every post you never voiced any concerns then. stupid two faced negro LOL
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^This twat is none other than Tee85. EgyptSearch's resident fag lol [Big Grin] , you've been exposed!
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any straight person might have a hard time to understand Burton's thinking. Heterosexual men like tight vagina, or can contemplate another female orifice, but to jump to a male orifice just for tightness is simply not an normal heterosexual behavior unless you have bisexual tendencies which apparently dogged Burton's reputation for years...

Allegations of homosexuality dogged Burton throughout most of his life[citation needed], a particularly serious accusation as it was a criminal offence in England at the time. Biographers disagree on whether or not Burton ever experienced homosexual sex (he never directly acknowledges it in his writing). These allegations began in his army days when General Sir Charles James Napier requested that Burton go undercover to investigate a male brothel reputed to be frequented by British soldiers.It has been suggested that Burton's detailed report on the workings of the brothel may have led some to believe he had been a customer. His later writings on the subject of pederasty and the fact that he and Isabel remained childless gave further ground for speculation.[20]

Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:
^ Oh shut the f**k up you hypocrite. when your boyfriend Ausarianstein/super car/mystery was busy projecting his gay desires in almost every post you never voiced any concerns then. stupid two faced negro LOL

I did come back to see the forum at a cesspool-state, but was I here while you were posting like that?

Was bout to start a thread speaking to you, Bass and Mystery, along the liines of asking Bass why he said such and such, and telling Mystery Solver that the shyt-slinging wasn't funny, and clearly wasn't anything that could teach as big of a looser as you a lesson, as you don't appear to have a life and are possibly turned on by all the gay-chatting all day.

But then you turned around and said you would stop, as did he, in some thread.

Consistant queer calls from thread to thread of you @ Supercar/Mystery/Asaurian, rasol and Horus are what got them started (well, I don't think rasol really cares, so not him) on you in the first place.

I was starting to miss the 'white-washing' trolls, I was like danm. But truthfully you seem like you have something to contribute if you'd stop with those pop-up-under posts.

I could see if it was Yonis or somebody sheesh.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ oh jesus there you go again boy blowing your hommies supercar/mystery/asaurian and others. b***h just do as i say, shut the f**k up and stop being a hypocrite.
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^Lol [Big Grin] , it's as clear as daylight now, it's Tee85.

This guy SERIOUSLY gets off on gay talk so I would suggest we stop feeding his fantasies ( i.e. by ignoring his gay-talk).

Lol [Big Grin] , I should've known. I can't believe it took me so long to figure you out. His M.O. basically is this simple: repetitively and randomly accuses forum members of being homos and seemignly getting off on it.

meninarmer, I strongly suggest you shake the akoben08 lapdog off you. He's a fudge packer.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys We are a respectable forum. Why all this posts on homos. Keep on the topic. There is no need to call anybody gay. We need to get back to the way we were before all this hate.

Also I don't really have anything new to add to the discussion accept for the posts I had earlier about Abu Nuwas poem and saying it seems homosexuality was more widespread back in the Arab world back in the day then it is now.

Abu Nuwas:

O the joy of sodomy!
So now be sodomites, you Arabs.
Turn not away from it--
therein is wondrous pleasure.
Take some coy lad with kiss-curls
twisting on his temple
and ride as he stands like some gazelle
standing to her mate.
A lad whom all can see girt with sword
and belt not like your whore who has
to go veiled.
Make for smooth-faced boys and do your
very best to mount them, for women are
the mounts of the devils

I know I am not the only person repulsed by the Hatred for women and the Pro-Gay sentiments in this poem. This is the only poem I could find, does anybody else have anymore Arab poems like this.

Here is a biography on Abu Nuwas turns out he disliked lesbieniasm and mocked it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Nuwas

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This now definetly belongs in this thread it's about the Ayatollah Khomeini. This muslim sicko said it's okay to sleep with toddlers and animals. This is some of the most disgusting Filth I have ever read

http://www.soulcast.com/post/show/38953/Ayatollah-Khomeini-and-the-Filth-of-Islam

Now tell me what you think about this guy. This guy is somehow a respected muslim scholar. Don't ask me how.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
^Lol [Big Grin] , it's as clear as daylight now, it's Tee85.

This guy SERIOUSLY gets off on gay talk so I would suggest we stop feeding his fantasies ( i.e. by ignoring his gay-talk).

Lol [Big Grin] , I should've known. I can't believe it took me so long to figure you out. His M.O. basically is this simple: repetitively and randomly accuses forum members of being homos and seemignly getting off on it.

meninarmer, I strongly suggest you shake the akoben08 lapdog off you. He's a fudge packer.

^ can't help yourself can you? even though you see me as gay you still reply to my posts! amazing! LOL now as king said this is a respectable forum take your sinful, nasty urges elsewhere.
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^The Cat's Out Of The Bag [Big Grin] .

I'm not a homophobe so I don't mind replying to your posts as long as I'm pointing out what a silly (and disgusting) fool you are for your overt and covert aggressing against straight men for kicks - and doing it on a daily basis.

mininarmer must be throwing up in disgust right now, having figured out who you are.

Go and register as another user and try again. You don't fool us Tee85.

P.S.> Take note ES denizens: Whenever a new poster shows up out of nowhere, claims to be "black" but focuses on attacking black males, bitching and whinging about black leaders & well-off blacks, attacking the "veteran" posters like al, overt/covert homo aggression, crab barrel behaviour e.t.c just know it's this guy (Tee85/akoben08).

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Habari opened a thread questioning the prevalence of pederasty
in the East Mediterranean and an adjacent area. Yazid904 gave
a thought out response. King contributed a poem extolling what
Abu Nuwas dubs "the joy of sodomy." I gave Burton's -- translator
of The Thousand Nights and a Night tales -- theory in answer to
Habari's query.

Meninarmer comes along with nothing on the subject but blows a
trumpet for the Gnostics whose men ate semen and drank urine.
He being a Gnostic I suppose does the same.

Meanwhile in response to a post about size mismatch between
lingham and yoni I gave out one possible remedy (alum) and
used classic Indian descriptors for the man with a small penis
(hare man) and woman with a large loose vagina (baby elephant).

This brought on an ad hominem from an ignoramous unfamiliar
it seems with any scholarship on any topic and totally devoid
of any transcultural references.

The three classes of lingham are hare, bull, and stallion.
The three classes of yoni are hind, mare, and elephant.
The best matches follow in order or if preferable to both
parties the lingham can be the next size up from the yoni.

Were sex education in the west frank enough to teach
that size indeed does matter and that by no means should
a baby elephant consent to marry a hare then the tragedy
of the celebrity divorce mention up-thread need never
have happened. Alum may have rectified a hare-mare
mismatch but could never aid a hare-baby elephant mismatch.

With these rank ilk posters we need not wonder over the academic
downswing and rise of inflammatory bigotry in this chatroom.
Notice the old trolls no longer bother with ES AE. Why? Because
this new breed of poster are doing a better job of ruining and
discrediting the former forum than even the likes of Jaime, Amr,
and the like.

Hail to the new breed who can contribute no scholarship but only
can try to make those who do look silly and thus mislead the
unwitting away from valid presentations of intelligent subject
matter. They are truer foes of Africana studies (besmirching
it by pretending to champion it using a methodology
no different than the lowlife of a site like StormFront)
and more stupid than any trolls who ever came here.
And what's worse, they have succeeded in torpedoing
ES AE where the past semi-intelligent trolls had failed

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
I gave Burton's thoughts in answer to your question
because it is the only theory on EM pederasty that
I know of. There was no mention of justifying or qualifying
any sexual activities of any kind between any beings.

Personally, I haven't the foggiest why so many Arabs,
certain "Berbers," and many Turks and Greeks turn to
their same gender for sexual gratification. Apparently,
that's what they like to do and is their preference.

Was your initial post and question rhetorical or are
you truly seeking theories explaining the phenomena?

quote:
Originally posted by Habari:
Any straight person might have a hard time to understand Burton's thinking. Heterosexual men like tight vagina, or can contemplate another female orifice, but to jump to a male orifice just for tightness is simply not an normal heterosexual behavior unless you have bisexual tendencies which apparently dogged Burton's reputation for years...

Allegations of homosexuality dogged Burton throughout most of his life[citation needed], a particularly serious accusation as it was a criminal offence in England at the time. Biographers disagree on whether or not Burton ever experienced homosexual sex (he never directly acknowledges it in his writing). These allegations began in his army days when General Sir Charles James Napier requested that Burton go undercover to investigate a male brothel reputed to be frequented by British soldiers.It has been suggested that Burton's detailed report on the workings of the brothel may have led some to believe he had been a customer. His later writings on the subject of pederasty and the fact that he and Isabel remained childless gave further ground for speculation.[20]

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Habari's query.

parties the lingham can be the next size up from
the yoni.

and the like.

Oh, I'm very familiar with the quote you mentioned. I wouldn't post it myself to justify homosexuality because frankly, it's lame and inaccurate even when presented by a Poo Hammer. So why repeat it unless you feel some form of agreement with the statement. Else, this is the best you can contribute and in the past successfully masked this drivel as, scholarship.

I and probably many, many others have been aware of the use of alum to provide shrinkage. Though I have never made use of it's properties, I probably knew this information at age 12, so it is hardly revolutionary enlightenment.
Like "small" holes, I still do not see this as any significant contribution to the topic's question. Instead, combined, both only illustrate your fascination with tight holes (rear) and the use of Alum so the "hare" can get a tighter fit.

Personally, I don't give any thought to men as hares and women as elephants. The analogy doesn't work for me, so I leave this analogy to those "little dudes" who may feel threatened or intimidated by those, BIG ELEPHANT WOMEN.

I mentioned Gnostics simply because I introduced Gnostic manuscripts in the Gospels of Mary, Philip, and Judas. All of these people as well as Jesus are said to have belonged to Gnostic sects. The gospels themselves were written, and hidden by the same.
Today, they all seem to show up after being hidden away in some Jew's New York safe deposit box where they've laid for hundreds of years.

Please continue your "scholarship" and detail which one of the many Gnostic sects performed as you stated, and post the linking evidence. If you believe ALL of the Gnostic sects shared this habit, please post this and supporting evidence.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
and there you go again j-horus! poor you....LOL

anyway, it seems someone's very touchy about their burton quote being misconstrued as justification.... [Roll Eyes] ...

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Meninarmer, your last post smacks of pure Spite. This is not the Just behaviour demanded of the counter-racism code that you claim to practice. There is nothing in alTakruri's post that deserves ANY of your harsh words or criticisms. You're starting to sound like the hater within.

All sane members of this forum know of alTakruri's impecable reputation. I very much doubt he would be afraid to tell the truth of his sexual orientation, and that's if he even gives a damn what anyone thinks.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:

anyway, it seems someone's very touchy about their burton quote being misconstrued as justification.... [Roll Eyes] ...

Go and shoot yourself you miserable bat or shoot some heroin. Whatever it takes! lol [Big Grin] .
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Go and shoot yourself you miserable bat or shoot some heroin. Whatever it takes! lol [Big Grin] .
but if i do this j-horus how will you go on without me? you obviously can't stop replying to me! come out and admit it man, don't be a down low brotha like.... [Roll Eyes] LOL
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
My heterosexual orientation is nobody's business
but my reciprical flirting with Arwa and unrequited
flirting with Ebony documents I hit on the females.

I love girls
all kinds of girls

Doesn't matter if they're skinny or fat
or make a living while on their back
or they're red or white or yellow or black

If they're poorer than a solitary quarter
or richer than a Warner Brothers picture

Doesn't matter if they're short or they're tall
If they're buxom or as flat as a wall

Young or they're old
Timid or especially bold

I love girls!!!

quote:
Meninarmer, your last post smacks of pure Spite. This is not the Just behaviour demanded of the counter-racism code that you claim to practice. There is nothing in alTakruri's post that deserves ANY of your harsh words or criticisms. You're starting to sound like the hater within.

All sane members of this forum know of alTakruri's impecable reputation. I very much doubt he would be afraid to tell the truth of his sexual orientation, and that's if he even gives a damn what anyone thinks.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:

I love girls
all kinds of girls

Young or they're old
Timid or especially bold

I love girls!!!

quote:

Hey, I'm happy to hear that you at least play the part expected of you.

My hopes and prayers are with you brothers.

My only concern is that one of the those big elephants may sneak up on you while not equipped with a magic can of alum and result in the mouse being swallowed up and disappearing in a ravenous cavern of elephantine feminine darkness.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:

[i]
I love girls
all kinds of girls

Young or they're old
Timid or especially bold

I love girls!!!
I love girls!!!
I love girls!!!
I love girls!!!
I love girls!!!

Yep, this guy is definitely on the down low. LOL Keeping singing that song to yourself al, it might exorcise those unclean demons out of you! LMAO!
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^It's Tee85 everybody!

he's back in signature form.

Please refrain from leading him on no matter how hard he baits.

His meat is our poison.

Lol, [Big Grin] .

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still on Supe's nuts I see? You don't even know him but presume that he is with a relationship with a male? This is revealing.

You can havhim if that's what you want, really. I've don't even know him outside of this forum.

I'm not stoppin you.

It's cool, no need to get hostile

quote:

What ever akoben08.

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Guys We are a respectable forum. Why all this posts on homos. Keep on the topic. There is no need to call anybody gay. We need to get back to the way we were before all this hate.

Exactly what I'm saying!

quote:
Habari's query.

parties the lingham can be the next size up from the yoni.

and the like.

Amen.

I'll definitely take this word (over that of one such (at least in this thread) detractor (who for whatever reason feels the need to validate himself [uh.. adequacy] to a bunch of guys he doesn't know, via allegations that he never used the alum he knew about since he was adolescent). [Wink] [Big Grin]

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Yes, I'm validating myself.
Alive is flattered Al notices his tight alum packed hole.
Shut up wimp. You wouldn't recognize a FACT if it were lying to your feminine face.

I love girls
all kinds of girls

Young or they're old
Timid or especially bold

I love girls!!!
I love girls!!!
I love girls!!!
I love girls!!!
I love girls!!!

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys Stop the *HATE* this is going past rediculous. Where a Better Forum then this. Stay on topic.

I will repeat: The Ayatollah Kohemni wrote a book called the Green Book where he says it's okay to have sex with toddlers and animals. Read for yourself and comment on this sicko. Stop the flaming.

http://www.soulcast.com/post/show/38953/Ayatollah-Khomeini-and-the-Filth-of-Islam

Now lets get back on topic.

Peace

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Frankly, I'm quite surprised Yonis and other Muslims were unable to explode things revealed in this thread, and so, it was a real eye-opener for me.

Thanks All who provided info.

quote:
Shut up wimp.

[Smile] lol

quote:
You wouldn't recognize a FACT if it were lying to your feminine face.
wtf?

Really tho, now I am curious as to the reason for your/meninarmer's vendetta against The Masta Takrur.

Anyone?

Anyone care? ... prolly not ..

Edit: oh, and btw, I guess my comments affected you, lol, to respond as you did. Something in that response. [Smile]

You're not white (allegedly at least, and I doubt you are anyway), but you make me wonder if perhaps Francess Cress Welsing's Isis theory applies to some males regardless of race. [Confused]

(ok, I just said that last part because I know we've both read the book .. at least some of it)

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, wait.

Come to think of it, I have seen alTakruri mess with a few people. Hint: you can see it too. [Wink]

alTakruri mentally fuxed with a few racist/white ES members in the past about his impregnating innumerable white females, and about his being their daddy. When perusing the forum, I always laughed on the inside when this happened. Who knows, do ya know ya daddy?

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ I don't think it's vendetta. He's just observing your tendency to coat tail posters you admire. I too noticed that all you do is tag along with the veteran posters. Come on breddren, analyse things for yourself, you don't have to show your loyalty by being a yes boy to those you rate. Grow some balls man.

King, be care of throwing stones at Islam. It has been observed that Paul was a down low brotha, as were many church fathers.

Also I remember reading an article some years ago about the protestants and how when they wrote poems expressing their "love" for Jesus it was coded homosexuality. I will try to find the source though. But I watched a South Park episode with my brother the other day with Carmen as a gospel artist, and the article came to mind. In it his songs about Jesus were very....shall we say "loving".

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure thing, that's nice.

Btw, you can add AfricaI to the list of those I've found something admirable in.

He knows not to let something get to him (though he has the tendancy to fux with obviously weak posters a lil too much)

-
also, what do I have to do with someone's vendetta > on Takruri? Jealousy? I find it a bit queer that a man would be jealous that another is a better role model in an unrelated young MANs eyes, if that's the case..

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
I find it a bit queer that a man would be jealous that another is a better role model in an unrelated young MANs eyes, if that's the case..
^ thats the problem. you want it to be the case, makes it easier for you to dismiss his observations. but i don't think he gives a s**t if you like him or not, he just sees you as a little wimp.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
I assure you these homophobic latent(?) homosexuals
are not any of my al~Takruri bastards because if I
were in their blood they wouldn't be stupid and ugly.

And that's light girls not neccessarily white girls
who when I leave them with a little something in the
oven tell their offspring: "Kiss your daddy and wish
him well for he's off to make the world a darker place
to live. Father knows best!"

Of course the dark girls help me make the world a darker
place to live too. Ah, I jus' luv win win situations.

quote:
Oh, wait.

Come to think of it, I have seen alTakruri mess with a few people. Hint: you can see it too. [Wink]

alTakruri mentally fuxed with a few racist/white ES members in the past about his impregnating innumerable white females, and about his being their daddy. When perusing the forum, I always laughed on the inside when this happened. Who knows, do ya know ya daddy?

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com