EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » New E3b paper totally destroys East African "Caucasoid" myth (Page 47)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 47 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47   
Author Topic: New E3b paper totally destroys East African "Caucasoid" myth
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Page 47 -> the winner, and still unrefuted. [Smile]

-

"Europeans appear as a mixture - 2/3 Asian, 1/3 African".

"It can be shown that populations *resulting from admixture* are shorter than other branches".

"The existence of intermediate groups, tends to negate the validity of the concept of race."

"Europeans, are *not* a race"

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can prance around the different threads with your worthless spam to your heart's content, but you got owned and you know it. Deal with it.

Also, did you notice that your student now argues for Asia and Europe as "alleged racial groups"?

-

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akoben:
You can prance around the different threads.

Or, I can easily bait you back into this one, and continue to illustrate the admixed origins of Europeans while *humiliating you*, just for the fun of it. [Razz]

Of course, you must return to this thread.

Psychologically speaking, you have no choice.

Here is why....

DEFEATED DONKEY SYNDROME:
 -

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rasolowitz:
Or, I can easily bait you back into this one, and continue to illustrate the admixed origins of Europeans while humiliating you.

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

^ you're such an easy mark,

easily controlled.

- with your knee-jerk replies that never address the facts, [which are mostly over your head anyway], and so only illustrate how upset you are by what you know to be true, but cannot admit.

-

i told you,defeated donkey, you can hide, but you can't run....

quote:
defeated donkey writes: did you notice...
^ did *you* notice that the following is unrefuted in 47 pages or your whiny antics???

I hope so, because....*everyone else sure does.* [Smile]
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:

-

"It can be shown that populations *resulting from admixture* are shorter than other branches".

"The existence of intermediate groups, tends to negate the validity of the concept of race."

Poor Akoben:

- he can't deny it.
- he can't admit it.
- he can't refute it.
and...
- he can't get over it.

Defines.....

rasol
Member # 4592

-

-> continue to suffer.......

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Of course!
quote:
Assoben:

..but you got owned and you know it. Deal with it.

Sorry but Rasol and the rest of us are not into the bondage fetish you and your boyfriends engage in.

quote:
Also, did you notice that your student now argues for Asia and Europe as "alleged racial groups"?
 -
ROTFL Indeed! And where pray-tell did Knowledge (which I presume you mean by 'student') ever argue for Asians and Europeans being racial groups let alone racial groupings at all?!!

Again, you misquote and distort what others have written or said! What a pathetic loser you are!!

Posts: 26274 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^^

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by akoben:
[QB] [QUOTE] The Dravidian sample shows shifts between Europe and Asia. Translation: Dravidians show sifts between two major racial groups. Pay attention little bitch....

Oh come now, clueless718, you know you're talking bullshit! Why are you doing this?! So Europeans are an alleged racial group now?
Tell Keita that Dravidians shifting between Europe and Asia, is not shifting between alleged major racial groups, because according to Keita. The Dravidian sample shows shifts between Europe and Asia. Translation: Dravidians show shifts between two major racial groups. Pay attention little bitch....

Bwahahahahahahaa [Big Grin]

quote:

A Dravidian sample from Southern India likewise shifts between European and Asian populations, not attaining significance by standard bootstrap criteria.-- Keita

The Berber and Dravidian examples show shifts between the major racial groups as traditionally and currently defined by scholars--Keita

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
did you notice that your student now argues for Asia and Europe as "alleged racial groups"?

quote:
And where pray-tell did Knowledge (which I presume you mean by 'student') ever argue for Asians and Europeans being racial groups let alone racial groupings at all?!! - Mary
quote:
The Dravidian sample shows shifts between Europe and Asia. Translation: Dravidians show shifts between two major racial groups. Pay attention little bitch.... - Clueless718
[Roll Eyes]
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
^ you're such an easy mark,

easily controlled.

- with your knee-jerk replies that never address the facts, [which are mostly over your head anyway], and so only illustrate how upset you are by what you know to be true, but cannot admit.

-

i told you,defeated donkey, you can hide, but you can't run....

quote:
defeated donkey writes: did you notice...
^ did *you* notice that the following is unrefuted in 47 pages or your whiny antics???

I hope so, because....*everyone else sure does.* [Smile]
quote:

-

Poor Akoben:

- he can't deny it.
- he can't admit it.
- he can't refute it.
and...
- he can't get over it.

Defines.....

rasol
Member # 4592

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ When is that donkey done roasting? I'm hungry.

On second thought, considering the unclean source of the meat, I'll pass. [Wink]

Posts: 26274 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The jackass needs to bring its sorry stubborn ass back here instead of escaping to other threads like the coward it is!
rasol
Member # 4592

Well, no matter where you go,

there you are..... [Smile]
quote:
 -

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is the gigantic ass of Ben Stein [aka AssOfBenStein] where nothing but hot air passes from; this is why nothing of tangible value can ever be expected to come from that ass-crack, and a crucial reason for self-hate (Jewish hate). [Smile]
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Indeed. And despite the dozens of pages in this thread and in others, he still fails to refute the fact that his European brethren are mixed.

Hey Assopen...

-

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
 -

Lmao @ poor ole Mary squirm from post to post to avoid her obligations!

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I'm not Mary, but you are the loser who avoids it's utter defeat and humiliation! Sorry but no 'Stolen Legacy' can help you, you lying white analed loser. [Big Grin]
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mary Lefkowitz, Mary mother of Jesus, Jesus Christ,... non of these Jews or any Jew for that matter can help you except maybe a shrink.

Sorry Assopen, but you still remain the castrated mule that you are.

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see there are no replies from the ass in threads like this that really matter. Yet the ass chooses to make his issue pertaining to this topic in other threads and worse-- stalk me like the deranged schoolgirl he identifies with in his mind...
lorilei28
Member # 16430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lorilei28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Dad's DNA marker came back as E1B1A(E3B). Which, we were surprised as my great grandfather came from Ukraine,Russia(German Russians). Now, I have heard of conflicting information of whether this Haplogroup is of Jewish ancestry or of Middle Eastern ancestry or of African ancestry.So, can someone explain to me which one is it?
Posts: 3 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ The lineage you're talking about is actually E1b1b (E3b).

This lineage E1b1b, is carried by many near easterners (Jews and Arabs),and Europeans, but originates from Africa, which denotes a recent immigration from Africa.

E3b (E1b1b) originated in sub-Saharan Africa, and expanded into the Near East and northern Africa at the end of the Pleistocene (Underhill et al. 2001). E3b (E1b1b) lineages would have then been introduced from the Near East into southern Europe by immigrant farmers, during the Neolithic expansion (Hammer et al. 1998; Semino et al.)

E1b1a (E3a) however the one your father carries, is another African lineage which also denotes recent African ancestry.

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lorilei28
Member # 16430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lorilei28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much for explaining what E1B1B means as it can be confusing.
Posts: 3 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lorilei28
Member # 16430

Rate Member
I am having the deep clade test done on my Dad's DNA to hopefully it will give me more information on his DNA.
blackmanthinking
Member # 17520

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmanthinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW~ Had to post... had to post

--------------------
L Writes:

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^btw akoben a.k.a jackassoben is none other than anguishofbeing if you didn't know already..
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
It's time Euronuts face the FACTS.

"Europeans are two-thirds Eurasian and one-third African" Cavilli Sforza.

This is because Europe lies just north of Africa, and Africans or there descendants have immigrated there since at least neolithic times.

That some Africans possess European ancestry from ancient times is without question though such foreign ancestry among the vast African population is minute in comparison to the African ancestry found among the relatively smaller European population which in ancient times was more sparse and thus more easily affected by demic diffusion.

All Euronuts like Castratedhide, Rahotip101, and Simpleton, and all closet-Euronuts like Lyinass and AnguishedofbeingJewfrightened, just need to accept this.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah yes, I remember the azz whipping you boys got in here as if it were yesterday.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^
Yea sure, we know...  -

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindless, do tell us more about how incoming Africans mixed with morphological whites, or is blacks with Asian genes? With you one is never certain. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

If any of that was actually ever specifically said by me, sure I would have loved to elaborate. Too bad though as it's just one of those things where you quote out of context as usual...oh well.
  This topic comprises 47 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com