EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » My troll-free alternative to Egyptsearch

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My troll-free alternative to Egyptsearch
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like the rest of you, I am getting sick of the trolls here, so I created this alternative forum at http://nilevalleypeoples.forummotion.com/forum.htm where we can post useful information and discuss it unmolested by the current horde of trolls. Any suggestions?
Posts: 7080 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T. Rex wrote:

-------------------------
Notice that the man has a relatively narrow nose compared to some other African peoples, for instance Robert Mugabe.
-------------------------

People, does this not sound like 18th century racial anthropology?

We didn't make you post your hidden racism, you did that on your own. Now because you've been exposed for what your really are, you're wailing like a child who got caught playing in the water.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reinventing the wheel are we?
We already have TNV on phpbb
for like three some years now.

Admittedly, TNV's database
could move to one of phpbb's
newer servers like pro-boards
or brightforums where it can
get widgeted.

quote:
Originally posted by T. Rex:
Like the rest of you, I am getting sick of the trolls here, so I created this alternative forum at http://nilevalleypeoples.forummotion.com/forum.htm where we can post useful information and discuss it unmolested by the current horde of trolls. Any suggestions?

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I second the thought!
Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

get widgeted.

quote:

But didn't the TNV just get X'd (I was just there a couple days ago)? I know of other places aswell that are at least 'temporarily down' as well, that have recently been linked to from this site.
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL GAAAAD!!
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ I second the thought!

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Alive. Axed?? And the man used the words new server and widgeted. Hope you got his point. I know you have communication problems but. . . .read it a couple of times before responding. That goes for you too DJ. That is the only way to pass *and* exam. Make sure you understand the question or issue.
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

get widgeted.

quote:

But didn't the TNV just get Xed? I know of other places that are at least 'temporarily down' as well, that have recently been linked to from this site.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
And TRex no hard feelings but this one should be Africana. YH got something good started on Wiki? plus there is TNV. Hey YH where is the KEY?

quote:

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Go and put one of your rubber dicks in your mouth and STFU you no-social-skills having Faggot-Ass Albino Cave Monkey.

You're a boring Cunt. Even before I confirmed the ugly duckling dwarf Idiot behind xyyman, your posts literally gave me headaches. You're a very DULL person.

Why don't you commit Suicide? [Big Grin]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
And TRex no hard feelings but this one should be Africana. YH got something good started on Wiki? plus there is TNV. Hey YH where is the KEY?

quote:

Hey TRex, I hope you've not been offended by the insults I hurl towards this xyycunt. I'm sure you know I don't hold such views towards just any white person nor do I care to view anyone in that way in ordinary circumstances. But this idiot has done very much to irritate me "behind the scenes" of EgyptSearch by going to run his diarrhea mouth to people I work with. I judge people on individual merit and it is quite clear this idiot is trying to "associate" himself with you in some way (*Gag*).
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL How could T-rex or any decent poster here get offended by insults coming from the likes of this?!! How predictable that if you talk about trolls, they are summoned. [Wink]

And LMAO @ xyz still pretending to be black! [Big Grin]

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Don't want to troll the thread, Trex, there is the "Culprit" thread already. But YH is really losing it. And DJ is just pushing those buttons. LOL

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
How predictable that if you talk about trolls, they are summoned. [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com