EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » My troll-free alternative to Egyptsearch » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
T. Rex
Member # 3735
 - posted
Like the rest of you, I am getting sick of the trolls here, so I created this alternative forum at http://nilevalleypeoples.forummotion.com/forum.htm where we can post useful information and discuss it unmolested by the current horde of trolls. Any suggestions?

argyle104
Member # 14634
 - posted
T. Rex wrote:

-------------------------
Notice that the man has a relatively narrow nose compared to some other African peoples, for instance Robert Mugabe.
-------------------------

People, does this not sound like 18th century racial anthropology?

We didn't make you post your hidden racism, you did that on your own. Now because you've been exposed for what your really are, you're wailing like a child who got caught playing in the water.

alTakruri
Member # 10195
 - posted
Reinventing the wheel are we?
We already have TNV on phpbb
for like three some years now.

Admittedly, TNV's database
could move to one of phpbb's
newer servers like pro-boards
or brightforums where it can
get widgeted.

quote:
Originally posted by T. Rex:
Like the rest of you, I am getting sick of the trolls here, so I created this alternative forum at http://nilevalleypeoples.forummotion.com/forum.htm where we can post useful information and discuss it unmolested by the current horde of trolls. Any suggestions?

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
^ I second the thought!

Alive-(What Box)
Member # 10819
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

get widgeted.

quote:

But didn't the TNV just get X'd (I was just there a couple days ago)? I know of other places aswell that are at least 'temporarily down' as well, that have recently been linked to from this site.

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
LOL GAAAAD!!
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ I second the thought!

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
Hey Alive. Axed?? And the man used the words new server and widgeted. Hope you got his point. I know you have communication problems but. . . .read it a couple of times before responding. That goes for you too DJ. That is the only way to pass *and* exam. Make sure you understand the question or issue.
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

get widgeted.

quote:

But didn't the TNV just get Xed? I know of other places that are at least 'temporarily down' as well, that have recently been linked to from this site.

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
And TRex no hard feelings but this one should be Africana. YH got something good started on Wiki? plus there is TNV. Hey YH where is the KEY?

quote:

HORUS of EDFU
Member # 11484
 - posted
^ Go and put one of your rubber dicks in your mouth and STFU you no-social-skills having Faggot-Ass Albino Cave Monkey.

You're a boring Cunt. Even before I confirmed the ugly duckling dwarf Idiot behind xyyman, your posts literally gave me headaches. You're a very DULL person.

Why don't you commit Suicide? [Big Grin]

HORUS of EDFU
Member # 11484
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
And TRex no hard feelings but this one should be Africana. YH got something good started on Wiki? plus there is TNV. Hey YH where is the KEY?

quote:

Hey TRex, I hope you've not been offended by the insults I hurl towards this xyycunt. I'm sure you know I don't hold such views towards just any white person nor do I care to view anyone in that way in ordinary circumstances. But this idiot has done very much to irritate me "behind the scenes" of EgyptSearch by going to run his diarrhea mouth to people I work with. I judge people on individual merit and it is quite clear this idiot is trying to "associate" himself with you in some way (*Gag*).

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
^ LOL How could T-rex or any decent poster here get offended by insults coming from the likes of this?!! How predictable that if you talk about trolls, they are summoned. [Wink]

And LMAO @ xyz still pretending to be black! [Big Grin]

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
Don't want to troll the thread, Trex, there is the "Culprit" thread already. But YH is really losing it. And DJ is just pushing those buttons. LOL

HORUS of EDFU
Member # 11484
 - posted
^^ [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
How predictable that if you talk about trolls, they are summoned. [Wink]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com