EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » THE CULPRITS! (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: THE CULPRITS!
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HIP HOP EXCLUSIVE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AzDWw40oDs

^ How we do.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOW WE DON'T DO [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Why are these disgusting waps still plaguing this forum?? Gaygolye, wako-ako, and possibly xyz?

Either the moderators expunge them from this site or Hori you can dispose of them in real life.

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL [Big Grin] . Don't say that because when he finally does dispose of his foes... they might use this as evidence against him!

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah!! DJ Go ahead and bait the brotha. You know he is a crime waiting to happen. See YH. The man wants to see you imprisoned. [Big Grin] [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Why are these disgusting waps still plaguing this forum?? Gaygolye, wako-ako, and possibly xyz?

Either the moderators expunge them from this site or Hori you can dispose of them in real life.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So simple minded and almost always giving himself away. A certain apres scee member in particular that is.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luv it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sei-eEjy4g

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Me too! [Big Grin]

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does this moronic thread still exist?

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the BS thread

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by T. Rex:
Why does this moronic thread still exist?

Because the morons are still here.

-

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would not be suprised if "the gang" or "apres-sceezos" or "the nazi hoodlums" had something to do with this:

http://streetknowledge.wordpress.com/2008/06/27/sohh-hacked-spammed-with-racist-nazi-headlines-pics/

Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HORUS of EDFU:
quote:
Originally posted by HIP HOP EXCLUSIVE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AzDWw40oDs

^ How we do.
VERY NICE! [Big Grin]
Posts: 368 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know what's up with the TNV? I seriously think akogurglin's thrashing in the E3b thread (and his subsequent dissappearance) says alot about arghgay's temper and a few other things.
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WE MASH LIKE PAC AND DA OUTLAWZ, 2PAC & DA OUTLAWZ ... I'M FREE BUMPING PAC IN DA OUTDOORS, BUMPING PAC IN DA OUTDOORZ!!! [Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2qiUyBOUoc

Posts: 368 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
baby gurl!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yfL3DMe2Ms

I like her alot.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I would not be suprised if "the gang" or "apres-sceezos" or "the nazi hoodlums" had something to do with this:

http://streetknowledge.wordpress.com/2008/06/27/sohh-hacked-spammed-with-racist-nazi-headlines-pics/

I don't know. So far their M.O. here is to attack Jews and accuse others of being anti-black or anti-African. LOL

Those disgusting leaky ass cowards!

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLy2XouYz1w
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The impudent psycho-faggot known as Argyle is getting out of hand with his trolling if he hasn't before!

It's obvious his boyfriends, the other members of the Aprasscee gang, aren't taking their care with him that they usually do...

-

^ This over-sodomized bitch is lucky he lives overseas, or I would have bound, beat, and gagged (but no penetration) his sorry pathetic self for good, a long time ago!

Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LMAO [Big Grin]

--------------------
[Big Grin]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today is a good day.

[Smile] (Click the smiley)

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Seriously, Argay's boyfriends need to bound and gag his depraved ass so he wouldn't be causing so much aggravation here in this forum!
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Why are so many people angry at Java? I have to say, there’s something awfully hilarious about this new breed of Java hater. Hilarious in the way that seeing your autistic 22 year old second cousin, while drooling idiotically and grinning proudly, decide to drop trow and masturbate in front of grandma at the Christmas family reunion only can be.

There’s enough of them now for us to form a good caricature of said figures, which is bad news for them I’m sure as their self-perception is that of unique visionaries, rather than the tawdry mildly autistic self hating wankers they are. So what do they all have in common?

The first glaringly obvious point of commonality is that their new language is something with low adoption (compared to Java), is fashionable (this month/year), and is filled with ex-Java people. These are usually people who have been ‘demeaned’ by having to write non-sexy useful code, such as the boring apps that are the daily reality of programming. The daily reality being the need to achieve something thats useful to someone else, rather than some way of seeing exactly how far you can drag out your flaccid penis along a ruler.

The second point is that there has to be some barrier to entry. It can’t be something thats generally useful for which you can hire easily, the more obscure and awkward, the better. Ruby’s genius is in being just about hard enough for its developers to feel clever when they manage to get things done, thus continuing the by now familiar desperation that our industry has to feel self-important and worthwhile. It’s basically the latest manifestation of the ‘coding is an art I’m an artist nobody gets it boo fucking hoo’ syndrome.

We’ve always had lisp people, who are convinced their moment is just around the corner. While most of them are dead or retired now, the fucked up autistic genes that caused that sick disease is still rampant in society, and we’re seeing a new generation of infections in the form of all the ruby, groovy, and scala dryhumpers.

Another commonality is a deep, inexplicable insecurity that drives to constantly and belligerently squeal out their messianic drivel at every random passer-by. They’re the Java equivalent of the crazy dude at the corner literally thumping his bible and demanding you bend over and take it up the arse from Jesus or else your children will be eaten by some combination of Arabs, Jews, and Black People.

Finally, what’s most despicable about these people is their total and utter lack of self perception or insight. I honestly suspect that many of these so called ‘advocates’ are mildly autistic; they have no conception of any thoughts outside of their own, and assume that everything that goes on in their head is happening in everyone else’s too. The cognitive dissonance between their mental map and reality results in all this anger and hatred, and they end up drooling foolishly and twitching uncontrollably (sadly often in the vicinity of a keyboard).

Here’s a novel idea, how about getting a job and shutting the **** up about it? Were you so unloved as children that you’re so desperate to squeal out your emotions to every inanimate object you come across? Are you THAT insecure that you so desperately plead for attention whenever you sense sentience nearby? Perhaps your mothers were better off drowning you as children, instead of the severe emotional beatings you seem to have received instead.

So really, all you dynamic language freaks, all you closure nazis, with your fancy scripts and your typeless nirvana, how fucking hard can it be to get the **** out of our world, and go try and get a job doing what you asshats actually WANT to do? If your life is so great, why the **** must you CONSTANTLY hassle us and **** in our coffee?

-

^^ It's not just in Ancient Egypt & Egyptology but these ASSHATS are notorious for causing annoyances and being generally anti-progress in the IT industry too! [Big Grin]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ [Mad] Who gives a f*ck?! This is a forum about history and culture! No one gives a damn that they're old outdated (pun intended) computer programers whose lives suck as much as they do d*cks!!

They need to GET THE **** OUT OF HERE!!!

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meninarmer just came up with a great depiction of the Aprasscee gang!

-  -
^^EZsnook,Argay,Assoben,Xyzman

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ These fags worship black d*ck and can't get enough of it which is why they come to this forum which they deem 'afrocentric'.

And one of them (Argay) has a thing for Asian d*ck which is why he stalks me! Sorry Arg, but I don't serve my stuff to males. [Razz]

Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:

-  -

rofl'd. [Big Grin]
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
You are such a SNAKE!!!! [Roll Eyes] It is so easy to see thru your MO. You inluded EZSnoop with Ako and Argie. Hey DJ the sh1t that you post is no coparison with Ako. Have you read ANY of the brotha's earlier post before he got dis-interested. And you do not come close to Argie's analytical ability. He/she can teach a thing or two about analytical processing. Help you finish college. As AmericanPat said your view/game is if they are not on YOUR side thay are a . . . . troll. You are so. . . .. . stupid.
quote:

-  -

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Argyle has "analytical ability". Is that a joke? [Confused]
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Another snake wannabe white man is Sauron. Have you read some of his/her serious post... . . jackass? Agreed some of his/her post can be annoying. But there are some good ones in there.

Infact why am I explaining this to YOU. What have YOU contributed since you came on board.

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Sauron:

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The impudent psycho-faggot known as Argyle is getting out of hand with his trolling if he hasn't before!

It's obvious his boyfriends, the other members of the Aprasscee gang, aren't taking their care with him that they usually do...

-

^ This over-sodomized bitch is lucky he lives overseas, or I would have bound, beat, and gagged (but no penetration) his sorry pathetic self for good, a long time ago!

Wow, I missed this! lol

quote:

Must be. Argyle does appear to have emotional "ability" tho.
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Another snake wannabe white man is Sauron. Have you read some of his/her serious post... . . jackass? Agreed some of his/her post can be annoying. But there are some good ones in there.

Infact why am I explaining this to YOU. What have YOU contributed since you came on board.

quote:

Lord Sauron's *positive* contributions to forum's *subject*: 0

xyyman's *positive* contributions to forum's *subject*: -1334.

Now tell me sherlock jones [Wink] , which one is to be tolerated. The person who contributes nothing (but never gets in the way of "progressive banter")

or

A troll who has take 1,334 IQ points off the forum since he joined?

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alive/What Box:

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
Reinventing the wheel are we?
We already have TNV on phpbb
for like three some years now.

Admittedly, TNV's database
could move to one of phpbb's
newer servers like pro-boards
or brightforums where it can
get widgeted.

quote:
Like the rest of you, I am getting sick of the trolls here, so I created this alternative forum at http://nilevalleypeoples.forummotion.com/forum.htm where we can post useful information and discuss it unmolested by the current horde of trolls. Any suggestions?

But didn't the TNV just get Xed? I know of other places that are at least 'temporarily down' as well, that have recently been linked to from this site.
[Cool] I sure hope for the gang's sake that I don't sense any foul play... [NOT].
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Hey Newbie Sauron - This is the LAST time I am going to address you directly . . . better come up with something positive or you will be banned.

Hint - see that stickie on top forum AE. "race of the AE", it is because of me that it is a stickie.

See this pic used by TRex. This is from MY personal collection. Check the stickie. Now in the words of the Sage. . . .go away.

quote:
If it will shut you up, fine:

-

Notice that the man has a relatively narrow nose compared to some other African peoples, for instance Robert Mugabe. That's what I meant when I described him as "fine-featured".

quote:
quote:

quote:

Now tell me sherlock jones [Wink] , which one is to be tolerated. The person who contributes nothing (but never gets in the way of "progressive banter")

or

A troll who has take 1,334 IQ points off the forum since he joined?

Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Hey Newbie Sauron - This is the LAST time I am going to address you directly . . . better come up with something positive or you will be banned.

Hint - see that stickie on top forum AE. "race of the AE", it is because of me that it is a stickie.

See this pic used by TRex. This is from MY personal collection. Check the stickie. Now in the words of the Sage. . . .go away.

quote:
If it will shut you up, fine:

-

Notice that the man has a relatively narrow nose compared to some other African peoples, for instance Robert Mugabe. That's what I meant when I described him as "fine-featured".

quote:
quote:

quote:

or

A troll who has taken 1,334 IQ points off the forum since he joined?

Put the fucking crack pipe and Dick in your mouth down now Tony Boy! You're doing too much!! [Razz]
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:

CONTRAST THIS...
 -
WITH...
 -

^^ LOOK!!! IT'S THE ABOMINABLE ALBINO CUNT MONKEY!!! [Eek!]

You don't look very much like an Egyptian or Ancient Egyptian do you Tony Boy? [Wink] [Wink]

Despite the massive Humbuggery of Eurocentrism, it's all quite hopeless isn't it? You know it. How does that make you feel? [Confused]

Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eA_PiY5F6g0

--------------------
[Big Grin]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

Of course. It is as much a joke as the life of the person who made that claim in the first place! LOL

quote:
Xyz wrote:

You are such a SNAKE!!!!

Nope. But we know you and your boyfriends want the python between my legs. [Big Grin]

quote:
[Roll Eyes] It is so easy to see thru your MO.
My only M.O. is to engage in scholarly conversations about ancient Egypt and perhaps ancient Africana. YOUR M.O. on the other hand of parading around here posing as a 'black man' was seen through since day 1 of your presence in this forum! LOL
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
Hey Newbie Sauron - This is the LAST time I am going to address you directly . . . better come up with something positive or you will be banned....

Put the fucking crack pipe and Dick in your mouth down now Tony Boy! You're doing too much!! [Razz]
ROTFL I take it his attempt at multi-tasking(?) [Big Grin]
Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PoE0b6Rc4yU
Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
That str8up Fela Kuti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BEg38-bWY8

--------------------
[Big Grin]

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Has anyone noticed ? The gang became unhinged [Big Grin] as of late.

Whatever is the matter ? [Smile]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Perhaps their viagra is wearing off.
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB33txILaj8

Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
Peeps,

Argyle is just a troll who sometimes reveals his true colors while trying to mock the what he perceives the "Afrocentric" behaviors (of certain members of this board like me, Dhejuti, rasol, knowledge, etc, and especially Doug, all of whom for some reason he's not too fond of) to be: i.e., he thinks we're over-defensive, aggressive, biased, and racist against non-blacks.

So he acts like an overly charged, xenophobic, reactionary loon.

Right under our noses, and we smelt the stink the whole time.

quote:

-

LOL at how they get humiliated and keep coming back, that seriously must be some kind of fetish for them.

quote:
Yes! you are bored. Simple math. But don't believe one second Mr Akoben08, is some Jamaican bro siting up in Kingston smoking some cully.

He is probably right here in the good old . . . .

Have to admit the bro has a good analytical mind and funny as ****.

Maybe an Angela Davis wannabe. But that's cool.

quote:
Originally posted by Heru-Behutet^*^:
You're not too bright xyyman.

quote:
^ Actually he's not bright at all and is more like a bulb whose light went out long ago.

quote:

You are losing it family!! You are all over the place. Stay focused.

LOL I think the word you are looking for is "FINALLY". But no I haven't lost anything unlike you who has lost his mind a long time ago.

But you are correct about ONE thing. I need to stay focused... that is on the topic of this very thread!

Which is that without proper moderation dumbass trolls like you would not be running a muck with your idiotic nonsense!

quote:
Originally posted by Nay-Sayer:
quote:
Many experts believe they came from the north east of asia.

THEY ARE NOT INDIGENOUS TO EUROPE.

Please cite your evidence.
quote:
Little late bro. See Marcs thread.

quote:
^Dude, are you surfing the net from the Penn?

If so, apologies for expecting you to be bright. They must be feeding you all those intelligence dimming chemicals in jail...

I pour out liquor for you fallen soldier. The struggle continues.

quote:
LOL- funny. But more gang bang juvenile talk. eh

quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Bass:
When Ausar was here this forum was rolling in the right direction, when he left it went downhill and got flooded with Uncle Toms like Yonis and trolls like xyyman and akoben08.

quote:
^spot on bruv. spot on.

Yonis has been around though. He's from the old school. It would be unjust to equate him with the likes of those others you mentioned.

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
Does that mean we're all Carcass-oid???

quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):

This forum isn't even a shell of it's former self, but merely a carcus.

Is this carcus in a coma, or done in for good, I wonder ...

lol, know, I [think] I see your point: you right, we got tha powa! [Wink]
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Of course we have the power to keep exposing them for what they are, but if only we had the power to actually get rid of them for good! Mods?!! [Mad]
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you understand there are no mods for this forum
that's why it was split off.

quote:

posted 13 March, 2008 09:42 AM
---
EgyptSearch Ancient Egypt & Egyptology has died
the death. It's spirit force alpha-jerked with
Ausar's moving on. There was a wake but not a
funeral and burial. Now hyenas and vultures are
picking away at the unprotected corpse while the
legimate heirs have no court to bring plaint and
must chose the best course of action to incarnate
the original ES AE&E modus vivendi elsewhere or
remain here grief stricken and in shock unable to
fend off the ultimately victorious carrion.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TlKEQ2nIyo
Member # 11484

Rate Member
My final message to the apres-scee and their "new found" friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyoz6AYA1Ss

Now I'm off to celebrate the crowning of our new King Barack! [Big Grin] [Razz] [Cool]

I'M DONE WITH THIS THREAD.

Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UK STAND UUUP [Razz]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GibLntdLiJA

Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com