EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » THE CULPRITS! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: THE CULPRITS!
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
DJ is NOT a wannabe black. Which is OK as he said he is Asian. Question is what are his views on the topics discussed.

Infact he agrees with you on the "true negro" myth.

^ HEY SON Y? LIFE REALLY ISN'T THAT COMPLICATED. DON'T GIVE YOURSELF A STROKE [Big Grin] OR A HEART ATTACK.

MELLOW OUT

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and 6 minutes and 29 seconds of metaphysical new age nonsense.
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hori:
People of ES,

Here's pics of the LOSERS who have been tormenting us for the past 18 months [Cool]

-

Now you can look at their faces and laugh!!! [Big Grin]

-

This is their ring leader (along with his Asian looking boyfriend). He has a degree in Egyptology so you can understand why when he poses as "akoben", "argyle" or "bettyboo", he actually has *some* knowledge - he just hates the truth. LOOK AT HIS FACE (loser in the blue t-shirt), CAN YOU SEE HOW IT'S HERPES INFESTED???. So his only purpose in life is to bend truths, which is why he's bent:

-

-

YOU'VE ALL BEEN EXPOSED!!! [Eek!]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by gunit:
quote:
Originally posted by gunit:
quote:
I forgot one picture...

-

Hats off to the drinkers!

@knob
Look at that earring (no homo [Big Grin] ). You're not a very "tallman" are you "xyyman"? [Big Grin]

Mayne this boy is so gay [Big Grin] . Word to the Mutha.
^^^ WALL GEKO [Eek!]

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sauron looks like you want to tug on my log but I am not into that. Instead why not contribute to the board. . .POST SOMETHING. ANYTHING!!
Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ArabianArab:

Djehuti is black wannabe

argyle is ugly as sin

LOL How am I a "black wannabe"?!! Unlike some losers in here I never proclaimed to be black or even made any pathetic attempts to pose as one.

Perhaps YOU are an Arab wannabe and not a true Arab, like the brain-washed psychos of Sudan and other parts of Africa who think being 'Arab' makes them close to the prophet! LOL

Or maybe you are a secret member of apres-scee gay gang. Speaking of which...

quote:

DJ is NOT a wannabe black. Which is OK as he said he is Asian. Question is what are his views on the topics discussed.

Of course I'm not a wannabe black but YOU are! LOL You can give up the act, Hori exposed you for the silly white guy you are!

As to your question of my 'views', that depends on the exact topics but my views are clear and unlike yours based on actual facts.

quote:
Infact he agrees with you on the "true negro" myth.
See what I mean. LOL Please cite where I agree with ArabianArab on anything let alone the "true negro" rubbish!! In fact I recall a thread where I argued with him against it!

My oh my. Lying seems to be an awful habit of your Xyzman, as well as that of your boyfriends!

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey Sauron looks like you want to tug on my log but I am not into that. Instead why not contribute to the board. . .POST SOMETHING. ANYTHING!!

What log? [Confused]

I believe "a pig's tail" was the description your girlfriend gave to Hori. [Big Grin] [Razz]

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! Ha! Ha! [Big Grin]
Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Yep. It is funny isn't it?? LOL I wouldn't want to be in your size 6 shoes [Big Grin]

--------------------
state of mind

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti says:

''How am I a "black wannabe"?!! Unlike some losers in here I never proclaimed to be black or even made any pathetic attempts to pose as one.''

Is it black is a grand club to belong to but just that some don't know how to get into it and this makes it pathetic?

Or are you saying it would be pathetic to pose as a black person because black is pathetic?

Further, are you saying because you are brown that this nuanced brown can get you out of the black club? Yet you cling to brown as if it's a ''fingernail finish''. (See the video reruns of Phelps' finish.)

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^He says that other posters have/another poster has "proclaimed to be black" and "even made pathetic attempts to pose as one". [Obviously]

Beware of Grumman - loves to "argue" [loves babbling, loves to confound] pointlessly

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rub a dub dub three men(?) in a tub
and who do you think they be?

Why, the EgyptSearch trollers
a.k.a. the gang, apres-scee!!!
 -

quote:
Originally posted by Knowledgeiskey718:
^^^ DJ, akoben possibly =argyle.

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ I don't think so. Not only are their writing styles different but so too are their M.O.s

Argyle just nitpicks anything a poster says that he thinks is some sort of transgression and criticizes him for it; whereas Akobago just rants on about Jews like Mel Gibson's daddy and pretends to be an Africanist scholar only citing Afrocentric works that he thinks somehow discredits Jewish religion or culture.

Both obviously have psychological issues and both seem to have intimate relations with each other as well as the she-male Bettyboo and the retard Xyzman, as shown in here.

quote:
Originally posted by Knowledgeiskey718:
quote:
Both obviously have psychological issues and both seem to have intimate relations with each other as well as the she-male Bettyboo and the retard Xyzman, as shown in here.
^^^Yes yes, if they're not the same, they're obviously part of the same team. "The culprits". Their styles are similar but to a certain degree they differ.
quote:
^ LOL Well you kind of expect that from a group of people who are friends or closer. [Big Grin]

The problem is that without any moderators this forum is left to deal with the disease that they are.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey great sage, I thought I was on your "ignore" list? How come you posting in troll bait threads now? What ever happend to your "code of conduct" and those school teachers watching? Oh I understand, you feel safer taking swipes at me in here so as to avoid your jew-first agenda being exposed. LOL
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ See what I mean. Obviously it doesn't take a "sage" to see or smell a degenerate little nutcase (or several) when around. Ako, what's wrong? Your boyfriends haven't been hittin dat ass lately the way you expect?? [Big Grin]
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unka Ben finally admitted being a booty bandit
rump ranger ass class member of the apres scree.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Unka Ben also proclaimed his agenda is Jews first
admitting his lack of interest in the forum's true
purpose -- promoting Africana studies and disciplines
related to supporting the findings of students of Africana.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Shamefull Altk. [Frown] What's up with the gutter remarks Bro.

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
Unka Ben finally admitted being a booty bandit
rump ranger ass class member of the apres scree.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
This a trolling thread. Besides those are punny
barbs not gutter remarks. Go work on doing some
thing about that extra y chromosome of yours
which seems to make you act like you're how I
described the culprit apres scee gang, a gay
as can be man rubbing tub lover.

In other words stfu & go away.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Shamefull Altk. [Frown] What's up with the gutter remarks Bro.

You have to understand, great sage feels most comfortable having exchanges with me in threads created by his troll disciples. That way he can avoid backing up his allegations re Professor Clarke, Madhubuti and his propagation of Jew myths. Aint that right great sage? [Wink] LOL

And, besides I'v heard the self righteous negro Jew say much worse re Mary/DJ. Boy was I surprised at the venom! Didn't know the "mature" poster, who takes into account school teachers logging on, was capable of such posting. LOL

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Whew!! That time of the month huh???!! What a foul mouth you have babe [Wink]
quote:

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ says he with OBVIOUS penis-insufficiency issues. So obvious that even your "inside boy" at THE PLACE (where Hori's currently wheel-barrowing out boat loads of cash) confirmed it! [Big Grin]

LOL, tell me: why is it all you people with penis-insufficiency issues are always trying to project your natural femininity onto others?

Don't let me reveal to all your obsession with fast long dark bullet-like cars! [Wink] [Wink] [Big Grin]

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
I'm a man you maricon faggot motherfucker, don't call me babe.

quote:
quote:

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] LOL @ apres-scee cholos getting PWNED in spanish [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:

Oh my great sage, what would that school teacher think about your language affecting her students now?! LOL

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Is't that an oxymoron - maricon faggot. Expect better of you Altk. [Razz]
quote:

quote:
quote:

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
quote:
ROFLMBAO!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

IS THAT YOUR LAME ASS ATTEMPT (RUSSELL & TONY LAWRENCE) AT SAVING FACE [Smile]

-

-

^^ A SOLEMN PICTURE OF argyle104 AND HIS SECRET ASIAN FB [Smile]

^^^ BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!! : [Big Grin]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the members of the Apr-ass-cee gang:

gArgoyle699-- the gay grouch

Akobago/Eva-- the gay nazi

Xyzman-- the gay black-impersonater Afrocentric wannabe

Bettyboy-- the she-male

quote:

Hey, I thought the purpose of this forum is Egypt mainly Ancient Egypt & Egyptology. It's the reason why I joined and why I try to stay. Of course Egypt is African but there's no need for psycho-fags like the ones I just mentioned to ruin anything.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made some edits:

quote:

Akobago/Eva-- the timid gay? nazi

Xyzman-- the gay black-impersonater Afrocentric wannabe possibly on drugs

Betty is a member?!

You see, since Betty's IP was located somewhere in Florida (but not the same as fakeassnoWolofi's/Vidadavida's), I figured she wasn't one of the gang.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
^ The location of IP address means nothing!!! BettyBoo was the first of the apres-scee gang to rear his ugly head on ES.

In any case, how did you locate his IP address?

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Egypt cannot be separated from Africa, hence all
the Africana that accompanies our discussions as
recognized by site management in its "wisdom:"

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTIONS OF EGYPTSEARCH FORUMS
quote:

Ancient Egypt forum
Non-Egyptology related discussion. African roots, race, origin of man etc.

Egyptology forum
Ask the experts on the hottest Egyptology forum on the web.

You want strictly Egypt? Head back over to the Egyptology forum.
We'll see you there!

quote:

quote:

Hey, I thought the purpose of this forum is Egypt mainly Ancient Egypt & Egyptology. It's the reason why I joined and why I try to stay. Of course Egypt is African ...

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Read and link to the .. .link Moron.
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Sauron:
^ The location of IP address means nothing!!! BettyBoo was the first of the apres-scee gang to rear his ugly head on ES.

AllixDarcy
Member # 15670

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AllixDarcy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
I made some edits:

quote:

Betty is a member?!

You see, since Betty's IP was located somewhere in Florida (but not the same as fakeassnoWolofi's/Vidadavida's), I figured she wasn't one of the gang.

You can add Mike111 and EZ Snoop and a bunch of other "now and again" posters to that list.
Posts: 34 | From: everywhere | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
You kidding right!? 25 "flame" post by you and you have the nerve to comment on Ako, Mike, Argie. Have you READ these guys/gals post. Then you throw in a dunce like EZ-Snoop for good measure/distraction.

Where do you guys come from!!
quote:
Originally posted by AllixDarcy:
quote:
I made some edits:

quote:

Betty is a member?!

You can add Mike111 and EZ Snoop and a bunch of other "now and again" posters to that list.

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LIFE LESSONS FOR THE BRIGHT ONES AND THE APRES-SCEE CHOLOS ALIKE:

http://theuniverseas.com/finding-freedom

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
You kidding right!? 25 "flame" post by you and you have the nerve to comment on Ako, Mike, Argie. Have you READ these guys/gals post. Then you throw in a dunce like EZ-Snoop for good measure/distraction.Where do you guys come from!

No, you don't understand. She is J-Horus. The
Nigerian shemale has been around long enough. LOL

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Sauron. What are you selling???
quote:

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

quote:

I know, I've messed with mine before, and it was also stated in that thread, and I didn't locate "her", ausar did it.

Oh, and I meant to quote the word she.

quote:
I figured "she" wasn't one of the gang.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Is it me, or does it seem like the Aprescee has been acting more rowdy than usual ever since the below info was cited:

Africans in Yorkshire? The deepest-rooting clade of the Y phylogeny within an English genealogy
"We describe the presence of an hgA1 chromosome in an indigenous British male; comparison with African examples suggests a Western African origin. Seven out of 18 men carrying the same rare east-Yorkshire surname as the original male also carry Haplogroup A1"

LOL It looks like Africans have been 'making way in the UK' long before Heru, if you know what I mean!

Heru, don't be surprised if these queer gentlemen are your long lost relatives! LMAO [Big Grin]

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Notice that Djehuti avoided the question in order to avoid being called out on his racism.

Grumman wrote:

quote:

quote:
Djehuti says:

''How am I a "black wannabe"?!! Unlike some losers in here I never proclaimed to be black or even made any pathetic attempts to pose as one.''

Is it black is a grand club to belong to but just that some don't know how to get into it and this makes it pathetic?

Or are you saying it would be pathetic to pose as a black person because black is pathetic?

Further, are you saying because you are brown that this nuanced brown can get you out of the black club? Yet you cling to brown as if it's a ''fingernail finish''. (See the video reruns of Phelps' finish.)

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

WOW - those are idiotic questions not even worth answering, even without a context.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just noticed some more things:

First, in an attempt to scew things, a legitamit member, Sundiata, is accused of having a puppet on one of argyle's and akoFB's idiotic hunches (dude's trippin, and now it's too late to edit out their idiocy there for everyone to see:)

Click and scroll down a few posts - White Nord screws up quoting Sundiata and the idiot-brigade are too stupid to backtrack and find that he's quoting Sundiata lol

LOL - Dumbass! How conveniant they distract from such a topic!

Nice try at a diversion.

And now they seem to be getting particularly sensitive, especially on issues that pertain to a certain human physicality: skin color

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000014;p=43#002133

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000505;p=17

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:

Grumman wrote:

quote:

quote:
Djehuti says:

Notice that Djehuti avoided the question in order to avoid being called out on his racism.

Wrong as usual, loser! Of course I never said or meant that being black is pathetic! What's pathetic is for people to pose as something they are not in general in the internet, usually because their true selves are losers! They do it for the wrong reasons too. They think being black is "cool" when being black is more than about being cool. They don't know of the entire heritage or social situation for a person to truly be 'black'. As one person said it best, "Everyone wants to be like the black man but nobody wants to be the black man"! And even then, one idiot I assume one of YOUR boyfriends if not YOU came in this forum not too long ago trying to pose as a black person just by speaking slang and calling people "niggaz" and "faggots". That is just as racist as straight up attacking black people overtly, only worse by doing so in a passive aggressive manner.

So please don't even accuse ME of racism when EVERYONE in this forum knows that YOU and your boyfriends are the real racist, and YOU KNOW IT! [Roll Eyes]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

Just noticed some more things:

First, in an attempt to scew things, a legitamit member, Sundiata, is accused of having a puppet on one of argyle's and akoFB's idiotic hunches (dude's trippin, and now it's too late to edit out their idiocy there for everyone to see:)

Click and scroll down a few posts - White Nord screws up quoting Sundiata and the idiot-brigade are too stupid to backtrack and find that he's quoting Sundiata lol

LOL - Dumbass! How conveniant they distract from such a topic!

Nice try at a diversion.

And now they seem to be getting particularly sensitive, especially on issues that pertain to a certain human physicality: skin color

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000014;p=43#002133

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000505;p=17

LOL Of course, Alive! It doesn't take a genius to notice that Gagoyle and thre rest of his boyfriends Eva Braun (Akobago) and Xyzboy, are all nothing but balky boy georges and the real racists of this forum!
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
DJ you are so simply. You are not even worth responding to. When you get out of line I will whip you back on track. [Wink] [Wink]
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LMAO I don't think so! It is YOU who is not worth responding to after all the idiotic posts you made in an already idiotic (Marc's) thread.

As for 'whippings' please keep me out of your sick homosexual sadomasochistic fantasies. [Embarrassed]

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Dude, just leave that xyyman alone. I've put out a pic and £200 bounty on his head (that's all he's worth).

I have thugs from Fulham driving round Ealing trying to spot that stupid Albino monkey. And when they do ... lol [Big Grin] [Wink] [Wink]

All is well.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOL It looks like Africans have been 'making way in the UK' long before Heru, if you know what I mean!

Hehehe [Big Grin]

Interestingly, my gf's white grandma is from Yorkshire. So it may well turn out me sweetheart actually has 75% African genes instead of the presumed 50%.

What's even more funny: aren't Europeans just a mix of Africans and Asians anyway??? LOL [Big Grin] It doesn't even matter!!! LOL. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
don't you mean "our" girlfriend?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
^^ ROFL [Big Grin] I think I just burst a lung!

Why would *any woman* want to have *anything* to do with this: [Confused]

-
^^ You must feel really *small* and *insecure* with all those tall white men around you. [Big Grin]

It's no wonder your white & nerdy girlfriend (the unfortunate soul you've enslaved - because that's the only thing you get-off on and you're not of much use for anything else [Big Grin] ) has to see Hori on sundays to get herself *properly* and *thoroughly* serviced for the week! [Big Grin] [Razz]

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Dude, I appreciate the love but quit revealing to the whole world how I've been splish splashing on his girl's face (I still have to see her tomorrow!!!) [Big Grin] . Don't rub it in his face!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com