EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » THE CULPRITS! (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: THE CULPRITS!
Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
URL for torrent download of List of BNP Members (UK):

[ http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4519148/BNP_LIST_-_A_LIST_OF_BNP_MEMBERS_-_NJ2D_(.doc) ]

Guess who's name came up? [Wink] [Wink]

You can search by postcode...

Posts: 368 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chart showing class make up of BNP
 -

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Also, keep in mind a greater number of people in the UK support the BNP but are shrewd enough not to join the silly organisation.

"In a Guardian.co.uk article, BNP leader has admitted that the party is relying on the Human Rights Act, which it opposes, to help protect its privacy" [Big Grin]

Oh sh... I didn't want to post in this thread anymore but I just had to take the BNP bait! [Razz]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HORUS of EDFU:
Why are so many people angry at Java? I have to say, there’s something awfully hilarious about this new breed of Java hater. Hilarious in the way that seeing your autistic 22 year old second cousin, while drooling idiotically and grinning proudly, decide to drop trow and masturbate in front of grandma at the Christmas family reunion only can be.

There’s enough of them now for us to form a good caricature of said figures, which is bad news for them I’m sure as their self-perception is that of unique visionaries, rather than the tawdry mildly autistic self hating wankers they are. So what do they all have in common?

The first glaringly obvious point of commonality is that their new language is something with low adoption (compared to Java), is fashionable (this month/year), and is filled with ex-Java people. These are usually people who have been ‘demeaned’ by having to write non-sexy useful code, such as the boring apps that are the daily reality of programming. The daily reality being the need to achieve something thats useful to someone else, rather than some way of seeing exactly how far you can drag out your flaccid penis along a ruler.

The second point is that there has to be some barrier to entry. It can’t be something thats generally useful for which you can hire easily, the more obscure and awkward, the better. Ruby’s genius is in being just about hard enough for its developers to feel clever when they manage to get things done, thus continuing the by now familiar desperation that our industry has to feel self-important and worthwhile. It’s basically the latest manifestation of the ‘coding is an art I’m an artist nobody gets it boo fucking hoo’ syndrome.

We’ve always had lisp people, who are convinced their moment is just around the corner. While most of them are dead or retired now, the fucked up autistic genes that caused that sick disease is still rampant in society, and we’re seeing a new generation of infections in the form of all the ruby, groovy, and scala dryhumpers.

Another commonality is a deep, inexplicable insecurity that drives to constantly and belligerently squeal out their messianic drivel at every random passer-by. They’re the Java equivalent of the crazy dude at the corner literally thumping his bible and demanding you bend over and take it up the arse from Jesus or else your children will be eaten by some combination of Arabs, Jews, and Black People.

Finally, what’s most despicable about these people is their total and utter lack of self perception or insight. I honestly suspect that many of these so called ‘advocates’ are mildly autistic; they have no conception of any thoughts outside of their own, and assume that everything that goes on in their head is happening in everyone else’s too. The cognitive dissonance between their mental map and reality results in all this anger and hatred, and they end up drooling foolishly and twitching uncontrollably (sadly often in the vicinity of a keyboard).

Here’s a novel idea, how about getting a job and shutting the **** up about it? Were you so unloved as children that you’re so desperate to squeal out your emotions to every inanimate object you come across? Are you THAT insecure that you so desperately plead for attention whenever you sense sentience nearby? Perhaps your mothers were better off drowning you as children, instead of the severe emotional beatings you seem to have received instead.

So really, all you dynamic language freaks, all you closure nazis, with your fancy scripts and your typeless nirvana, how fucking hard can it be to get the **** out of our world, and go try and get a job doing what you asshats actually WANT to do? If your life is so great, why the **** must you CONSTANTLY hassle us and **** in our coffee?

-

^^ It's not just in Ancient Egypt & Egyptology but these ASSHATS are notorious for causing annoyances and being generally anti-progress in the IT industry too! [Big Grin]

Heru, this post is timeless!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as these disgusting trolls remain, this thread might as well be at the top.
Posts: 26243 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I think secretly deep down xxy is an 'undercova brotha' but in a different way than rasol uses the term.

Like that white guy agent from the movie who seems to go crazy/be addicted to acting black.

Perhaps he's 'one of us' now. [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I doubt it! Even if he is a wannabe-black white guy, he obviously still has issues with blacks if he desperately denies the fact that Europeans are mixed or at least 1/3 of them are. Looks like posing as black is as far as he wants to take it, but having actual black ancestry-- Oh no! God forbid! LOL
Posts: 26243 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh??? Doing an Alive on me. Ho! Ho! Ho! I th i i i i nk what you are saying is that I am a "troll" because I don't accept the theory that Whites are new to Southern and Western Europe?
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ I doubt it! Even if he is a wannabe-black white guy, he obviously still has issues with blacks if he desperately denies the fact that Europeans are mixed or at least 1/3 of them are. Looks like posing as black is as far as he wants to take it, but having actual black ancestry-- Oh no! God forbid! LOL

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW it was about time this thread got bumped. Waiting to see who would do it. And who was it? You keep giving it up DJ. Really slow cousin.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Another thing, Lier/Punk/DJ, see the below post. Stop misdirecting I see thru your petty attempts at it.

where and when did I suggest Europeans are NOT a mixture of Africans and Asians. Infact you are so stupid, you are making MY point. The 1/3 African ARE the "negroids" that lived in Southern Europe. You know. . . the "Fayoum-like" people that Britanica said lived in Rome and Greece but you disagree with. DJ knows more than EB. (tough in cheek).

see my post from another thread, JACK [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
This may be helpful Lamin. Note *****120 polymorphism****

-

quote:

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dje - while they all have started to pretend to disagree on certain things, the above type post is part of what I mean.

Xxy - I was stunned when I saw the score to the game.

The Eagles diserve it after that, and we DON'T (even though once again we can beat most of the teams in the playoffs from both conferences).

Good game that was for the Eagles D. I'm still a boyz fan but glad for the Eagles and actually rooting for you guys.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:
^ I doubt it!

Nevermind! [Big Grin] You're right, I was probably wrong, it seems there were new developments in that retarded "EUropeans new to Europe" thread, that I missed.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

This degeneration of Egyptsearch is nothing more than revenge of the gay nerds. [Roll Eyes]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:
Originally posted by Hori:
 -

What they need, ideally, is for ES to send one of these to their work environment, for whenever they troll.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I don't think Terry would even touch these filthy trolls unless he had on a haz-mat suit. You know, out of fear of getting an STD. LOL
Whatbox
Member # 10819

rotfl!

Eww indeed, especially argyle's face ( didn't really pay attention to who was who until a couple of days ago)!

I almost feel bad for the guy. Almost.

--------------------

Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -
 -

This degeneration of Egyptsearch is nothing more than revenge of the gay nerds. [Roll Eyes]

LMAO. [Big Grin]

This is too funny!!! LOL [Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94

Posts: 368 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Travel Bunny ... are you a bunny? Are you anyone's honeybizzle who goes on this site or who told you about this site?
Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alive, I don't know what you're talking about.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't understand it or...

Whoops, read it agian please (I mis-spelled bunny).

Anywho, sure you don't ..

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Been out. Not sure what's up with Romeo(lol). Better give up on that Simpson chick, no news on if she was in the box this time.

JJ didn't learn from Snyder. You cannot buy a Super bowl. Pacman and the WR from the Lions cost them the game. TO did his job, as usual, just as he did when he was with us.

Let's hope Donavan don't choke this time.

Too much of an effort to beat the Vikings. Hope they turn it up for the G-men. Carolina is the only team I am fearlful of. The AFC teams should be a cakewalk.

quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
Dje - while they all have started to pretend to disagree on certain things, the above type post is part of what I mean.

Xxy - I was stunned when I saw the score to the game.

The Eagles diserve it after that, and we DON'T (even though once again we can beat most of the teams in the playoffs from both conferences).

Good game that was for the Eagles D. I'm still a boyz fan but glad for the Eagles and actually rooting for you guys.

Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Alive:
Didn't understand it or...

Whoops, read it agian please (I mis-spelled bunny).

Anywho, sure you don't ..

No, I'm not a small or young rabbit if that's what you're asking.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh? Why are you laughing then [Wink]

And you KNOW what i mean by bunny! [Embarrassed]

A bunny is an awesome girl or girlfriend. [Smile]

A white girl would be a ...

Snow bunny!

-

A Nigerian lady would be a ..

Beach bunny!

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ More eyecandy please, to offset some of the ugliness of this thread.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

I've been thinking of balancing things out too, what with the penis threads and all started by the apres-scee gangbangers, but I usually spam for a reason ... plus, definitely not in this thread.

--------------------

Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh? Why are you laughing then [Wink]

And you KNOW what i mean by bunny! [Embarrassed]

A bunny is an awesome girl or girlfriend. [Smile]

A white girl would be a ...

Snow bunny!

-

A Nigerian lady would be a ..

Beach bunny!

-

^ Perfect lips!

-
 -
Polymorphic Beach Bunny Siempre... [Wink]

Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uaur3jaggs4&feature=related
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX5VCY28_Xo [Big Grin]

Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

^Indeed. [2 all of the above]
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT_yxs_-J1M

all Nazis eat a turd.

bint Ada(aka Nefar)
Member # 16185

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bint Ada(aka Nefar)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Ahhhh the dirty worthless filopeeno with no culture or worthwhile history is posting.

bwahahaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

huh? what is wrong with this person?
why would you say such a thing to dejhuti? [Confused]

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

^^White supremacists especially hate when non-AAs aren't biased against African Americans.

Go to any African American forum, they even try to say that Africans are much smarter and more 'well behaved' (less rude) than black Americans. One time a thread in which an India man who identifies with us posted in the first page got 100s of comments within 2 days.

Djehuti doesn't socially identify with us other than as a 'non-white' but he certainly doesn't deny ancient Egypt's blackness nor is he biased (he's not Megaloid-centric).

What happened to your old account password, btw?

Whatbox
Member # 10819

recap:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000501;p=1#000000

--------------------

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ More eyecandy please, to offset some of the ugliness of this thread.

You know what? You're right.

A little eye candy now and then won't hurt this forum after it has survived what it's been through...

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bint Ada(aka Nefar):

Because he's a lame, stupid, loser with no worthwhile life. And so he chose me to hate on! Well you know what they say, a playa's got game when he got the haters hatin! [Wink]

When it comes to haters, I just shakem off! Since we bringing up classics like Pac.

I don't even have to dirt off my shoulders, cuz these waps aint got no dirt on me anyway. [Embarrassed]

bint Ada(aka Nefar)
Member # 16185

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bint Ada(aka Nefar)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Because he's a lame, stupid, loser with no worthwhile life. And so he chose me to hate on! Well you know what they say, a playa's got game when he got the haters hatin! [Wink]

When it comes to haters, I just shakem off! Since we bringing up classics like Pac.

I don't even have to dirt off my shoulders, cuz these waps aint got no dirt on me anyway. [Embarrassed]

djehuti... egyptsearch has changed [Frown]
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] Nice selection Dje, never seen you post anything before.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

A'ight, since there's not many posts left till a new page (13 left) I might as well blow up this one with picture spam.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:
Originally posted by TravelBunny_:
These are the type of guys that couldn't get girls in school (and are irreparably damaged by the traumatic experience), so they're not gay in the sense that you know, they were born gay.

These caterwauling losers are gay because it's the only choice they have! [Big Grin]

Damn that sucks!

-

-

-

-

-

-

Whatbox
Member # 10819

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Whatbox
Member # 10819

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

bint Ada(aka Nefar)
Member # 16185

Rate Member
quote:
^^White supremacists especially hate when non-AAs aren't biased against African Americans.

Go to any African American forum, they even try to say that Africans are much smarter and more 'well behaved' (less rude) than black Americans. One time a thread in which an India man who identifies with us posted in the first page got 100s of comments within 2 days.

Djehuti doesn't socially identify with us other than as a 'non-white' but he certainly doesn't deny ancient Egypt's blackness nor is he biased (he's not Megaloid-centric).

What happened to your old account password, btw?

for some reason I could not login with my old one. so I thought I was banned. I didnt know why. [Frown]
Whatbox
Member # 10819

You? Banned??

Must've been some sort of error.

--------------------

Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhh Melyssa Ford. I would like her autograph and then some. [Smile] [Wink]

-

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ HuggyB, you're a man after my very own heart!

We must be kindred spirits. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LORD have mercy on my soul but I almost let-off when I saw this one: [Eek!]

-

This is the type of image (if it were really put before you IN THE FLESH) that can make a good man BAD!!! [Razz]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Ah yes, 2 of my heavenly honies-- Melyssa and Bria! Who got any pics of Ester, Kitoy, Buffie, who else am I missing? I got a portfolio of my heavenly honies back in my home p.c. but I digress..

Anything is better than looking at pics of the degenerate loser nerds from outer-space LOL

quote:
Originally posted by TravelBunny_:

These are the type of guys that couldn't get girls in school (and are irreparably damaged by the traumatic experience), so they're not gay in the sense that you know, they were born gay.

These caterwauling losers are gay because it's the only choice they have! [Big Grin]

LMAO Such a pathetically sad situation, that I would feel sorry for them if they weren't such a-holes in this forum!
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

for some reason I could not login with my old one. so I thought I was banned. I didnt know why. [Frown]

Such a grave injustice for such a thing to happen to YOU instead of to these loser trolls who really should have been banned a long time ago!
Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:
Ah yes, 2 of my heavenly honies-- Melyssa and Bria! Who got any pics of Ester, Kitoy, Buffie, who else am I missing? I got a portfolio of my heavenly honies back in my home p.c. but I digress.
Wow, those are the same celeb names I think of when I think of thick chicks too

--------------------

Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pervs! [Big Grin]

--------------------
[Big Grin]

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com