EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » "Somalid" Greeks (Page 27)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27   
Author Topic: "Somalid" Greeks
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The_Killer_Wolofi:
[QUOTE]Ok cool, sounds good but then why did you say "stereotypical West African" it just doesn't make any sense to me I am not trying to be difficult I do respect your contributions Evergreen don't take this the wrong way [Smile]

Evergreen Writes: Fair enough. I put "stereotypical West African" in quotes because people seem to have a preconcieved notion of what a West African should look like. There are definite trends which can be quantified and plotted for statistical analysis purposes. However, underneath these averages and modalities there is great variability in hair texture, melanin intensification, cranio-facial form etc.
Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Killer_Wolofi
Member # 16624

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Killer_Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
quote:
[QUOTE]Ok cool, sounds good but then why did you say "stereotypical West African" it just doesn't make any sense to me I am not trying to be difficult I do respect your contributions Evergreen don't take this the wrong way [Smile]

Evergreen Writes: Fair enough. I put "stereotypical West African" in quotes because people seem to have a preconcieved notion of what a West African should look like. There are definite trends which can be quantified and plotted for statistical analysis purposes. However, underneath these averages and modalities there is great variability in hair texture, melanin intensification, cranio-facial form etc.
I do have a question though, how much melanin does one have to have to be black if they found a body that's been buried for thousands of years.

Like, if a filipino died today and was dug up in a field 4000 years from now, save for lineage could it be possible for him to be mistaken for black considering they are dark skinned?

Posts: 70 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]I do have a question though, how much melanin does one have to have to be black if they found a body that's been buried for thousands of years.

Like, if a filipino died today and was dug up in a field 4000 years from now, save for lineage could it be possible for him to be mistaken for black considering they are dark skinned?

Evergreen Writes: When you say Black what do you mean? Based upon your definition what makes a person Black?

By the way there is a range of skin reflectance which can be quantified and measured.

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Killer_Wolofi
Member # 16624

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Killer_Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I started coming to this site I have asked for the definition of what "black" is and no one ever answers lol.

Can you tell me what "black" means, quantified and measured.

Also, you do realize that "black" is a racial term and if you say you don't believe in "Race" then what happens to the term "black"?

So please give me your definition of "black" they have yet to answer me this question.

Posts: 70 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
quote:
Since I started coming to this site I have asked for the definition of what "black" is and no one ever answers lol.

Evergreen Writes: Please don't answer a question with a question.

quote:
Also, you do realize that "black" is a racial term and if you say you don't believe in "Race" then what happens to the term "black"?

Evergreen Writes: Who said the term Black was a racial term? It has never been used that way by Black Americans.
The_Killer_Wolofi
Member # 16624

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

Evergreen Writes: Who said the term Black was a racial term? It has never been used that way by Black Americans.

It was never coined by black Americans either Evergreen [Roll Eyes] It was coined by Europeans, but I see you as well will not answer my question so nevermind SMH.

---It's only a matter of time Negros, only a matter of time SMH---

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definition of black seen in various ES THREADS.

The definition of Black and Negro:

-

text:
From Dictionary.com:
Negro- "of, pertaining to, or characteristic of one of the traditional racial divisions of humankind, generally marked by brown to black skin pigmentation.."

From Bartleby.com
"Black - "Of or belonging to a racial group having brown to black skin, especially one of African origin"

NOTE: That's brown to black skin pigmentation. Also note that Ethiopians and Saharans are "sub-Saharan"

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

It was never coined by black Americans either Evergreen [Roll Eyes] It was coined by Europeans, but I see you as well will not answer my question so nevermind SMH.

---It's only a matter of time Negros, only a matter of time SMH---

Evergreen Writes: You must be unfamiliar with the "Black Power Movement" when Blacks began to take on this name for themselves having formerly been refered to as "Negroes", etc. by Whites.

From Negro to Black to African American: The power of names and naming

BL Martin - Political Science Quarterly, 1991 From Negro to Black to African American: The power of names and naming

HashemiCushitic Habasa
Member # 16687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HashemiCushitic Habasa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Somalid:

We Somalis are a fierce race of replublicans, one of the qualities we inherited from the ancients. That is why Cushitic people continue carry names like the Oroma which means Free People, even the Berbers call themselves Amazigh meaning the same. We don't worship at the Nordic Altar or subscribe to the an Antithetic True Negro, u may carry this ancient lineage but ur like a donkey laden with books when it comes to any claim to that lineage. Nevertheless, u r bright and resourceful with some clear and useful insights in your reflection on genetic genealogy. If u need cheerleaders in nordic worship try the southern europeans, arabs and the mulatto modern egyptians busy pimping pyramids and other relics of ancient cushitic culture.

Yonis:

What clan r u from?, I will bet my laptop ur majerteen, continue on this course and I will expose the ignoble dhabayaco.

Posts: 1 | From: Togdheer | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, i'm Majerten, and you are going to expose me on what?? Who the hell are you first of all?
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes "African American look" comments on the net make me think "if only i would post pics of my family up on the net to strangers" to show them how non-conforming to the myths internet whites and their submissive Africans getting off on Horner fantasies concoct. Even more so for the dark skinned side of my family.

However, this should suffice

Plus for the slow people, not excluding yxy and E3b2c b's:

"an E1b1b", a "pirate"

-

[page]

"e1b1as"

-

-
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii141/NeublaLand/Myspace%20Group/000000118848-deon_bray-fullsize.jpg?t=1244869356
http://www.aolcdn.com/ch_bv/kerry-washington-300a022807.jpg
http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/kerry-washington.jpg

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ Dang! Look at them tropical limb proportions.. lol

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I can remember my Latin; Here goes I Anansi pronounce thee ^^FOXIMUS BOOTYMUS MAXIMUS TROPICANUS. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, y'all silly.

E3a/E3bs: Horner mixes for the curious:

AA father / Ethio mother

http://www.silverspringpenguin.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/albumcover.jpg

Eritrean dad / AA mom

http://content.onsmash.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/husslegreatpic.jpg

Carib Father / Ethio Mother (a Moca beauty)

http://djwonder.com/wp-content/angel-lola-luv-photoshoot-1.jpg

http://www.hiphopmusicdotcom.com/wp-content/gallery/video-models/angel-lola-luv/vixens214_angel_melaku.jpg

si te

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL Whatbox, you do realize that as fine as those lovely girls you posted are there is NO way they can carry E1b1 or any E lineages because of the simple fact that such lineages are carried on the Y-chromosome of males.
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ LOL Whatbox, you do realize that as fine as those lovely girls you posted are there is NO way they can carry E1b1 or any E lineages because of the simple fact that such lineages are carried on the Y-chromosome of males.

^^ His point still stands. Phenetic characteristics can still be passed from father to daughter.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL it seems Mr Fabricator Mary Lefkowitz strikes again.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a Trini would say....I go sex she!!!,she does lok so hot^^^I go drink a Caribe an com bak fi she. sorry folks inter Island ting u wouldn't undersatand,but wi familiy [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

lol, i don't believe in a person being an E1b1b or anything like that which is i wrote it like that (e.g. "an E1b1b", lol): purposely to poke fun at the way E3bsbs and xyy say things like "i'm somalid" or "I'm an E1b1a", as if it constitutes more than 0.1% of anyone's biological makeup if that (females -- i'm usually reminding everyone that haplotypes make up abysmal to nil percentages of anyone's DNA -- there use is to date and map population affinities, and possibly geographic origins for mutations).

The insanity that is the West East Africa dichotomy agenda seem to be in season, and Afro Americans the focus.

I just happened to have seen these pics and figured i'd post them up, with the trolls getting off on the "the contrast" thread and with this thread being periodically bumped (and being at the start of a page). I scanned for either this or King's thread (i thought King's would be more recent, it's not even on page 2).

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by assopen:

LOL Indeed, you continue to project. Calling me a fabricator when it is YOU who continually lies and attributes false claims to others! And again no Mary Lefkowitz here, only Djehuti to strike your ass with his foot, but not his d*ck like your male clients.

-

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

^^ His point still stands. Phenetic characteristics can still be passed from father to daughter.

Of course! I was just adding why it is nonsense to say that these luvlies have any E lineage. Also E or any SNPs of the Y-chromosome have NOTHING to do with phenetics anyway so even males who carry the lineages don't have any looks based upon the lineages.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the insidious thing about the E1b1b E1b1a ideologically emphasized dichotomy, is that the focus is usually on de-Africanizing and Europeanizing the former while isolating the latter with the main focus being African Americans.

a.) that there actually are many genetic relationships accross the continent

b.) the NRY haplotypes we discuss are less than 0.1% of what makes anyone anyone -- and 0% for some (females don't usually carry Y chromes).

c.) the E1b1b "Europe-Africa" connection that people only want to even imply and emphasize in light of autocthronous ancient African contact with Europe and only to the purpose of watering the history down, only happens with offshoots of a derivative of a downstream lineage which is brother to E1b1a in the first place. And instead of affecting Southern Europe (w/ respect to Northern) this somehow is made out to have implications for West and East Africa, other than African ancestry in Europe!

d) In Europe R1a & R1b aren't treated this way. Nor either of those and I. Nor is J treated this way. J is J is J.

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Whatbox wrote:

an "E1b1b" a "pirate"
 -

This is an Indonesian man, LMAO@ Jeeves not being able to tell the difference between indonesian man and African meanwhile trying to sound clever and enlighted [Embarrassed]
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

lol, that's what i get for copy pastin.

oh well.

Here's another paste:

http://www.adcminnesota.org/files/imagecache/324/files/article_images/HSamatar_5.jpg

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LOL I was wondering why that pirate didn't look much like a Somali.

Anyway, here is a picture of a real Somali pirate

-

^ The Somali man above like all Somalis and other indigenous Africans is clearly black.

quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:

the insidious thing about the E1b1b E1b1a ideologically emphasized dichotomy, is that the focus is usually on de-Africanizing and Europeanizing the former while isolating the latter with the main focus being African Americans.

a.) that there actually are many genetic relationships accross the continent

b.) the NRY haplotypes we discuss are less than 0.1% of what makes anyone anyone -- and 0% for some (females don't usually carry Y chromes).

c.) the E1b1b "Europe-Africa" connection that people only want to even imply and emphasize in light of autocthronous ancient African contact with Europe and only to the purpose of watering the history down, only happens with offshoots of a derivative of a downstream lineage which is brother to E1b1a in the first place. And instead of affecting Southern Europe (w/ respect to Northern) this somehow is made out to have implications for West and East Africa, other than African ancestry in Europe!

d) In Europe R1a & R1b aren't treated this way. Nor either of those and I. Nor is J treated this way. J is J is J.

Correct. It is completely absurd and utterly ridiculous to not only assign 'race' to haplogroup which is independent of phenotype but to even seperate a haplogroup as non-black when it clearly originated in Africa! The morons who insist on calling E1b1b "caucasoid" fail to explain why that is or why the parent lineage and sibling lineage are not "caucasoid"!
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by assopen:

LOL Indeed, you continue to project. Calling me a fabricator
Actually that name was given to you by your former pimp great jew, don't you remember? What about this..."the resident Asian fake ass wannabe who uses no less than the name of an African deity and the deity of all-knowledge at that" Thats him also, not me.
LOL

-

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmanthinking
Member # 17520

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmanthinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com