EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Arabs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Black Arabs
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AbuAnu:
IronLion my brother come on so are u going to call a darkskinned Mexican a blackmexican no he is mexican

Good point.
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Freehand:
quote:
IronLion my brother come on so are u going to call a darkskinned Mexican a blackmexican no he is mexican

Good point.
Freehand

Check this link someone posted earlier before saying anything else:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.afromexicano.com/fotos/2008/

http://www.teachertube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=7f6ec638df5f04a11e9f
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausaru
Member # 16446

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ausaru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey this little coptic brainless girl is stupid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9gMzTvs58Q&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udjFQVPGm74&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX5xY1XDUwE&feature=response_watch

Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Freehand

Seen it, those videos backed up a good point as well, but IMO not a better one than the one previously raised.

If you look at the ancient artwork of the region the people got VERY dark skinned, they were people moving back into a warmer region.

Now, those links in response to his "black Mexican" comment actually support his own point. The links were about the Afro-Mexican community, the people of both African and indigenous descent. If natives were dark skinned, there is no point in differentiating "black Mexicans" from other Mexicans, as if light skinned Mexicans are the normal ones. There is nothing wrong with the description "black" for someone of dark skin tone but in my view for someone to say a "black Mexican" can imply a special kind of Mexican and is sort of redundant.

Besides, black is used as an ethnonym for peoples in the Americas of African descent.

Then again, if black wasn't ethnic, and more about skin tone, i guess it wouldn't matter how it were used.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Freehand:
quote:
Freehand

Now, those links in response to his "black Mexican" comment actually support his own point. The links were about the Afro-Mexican community, the people of both African and indigenous descent. If natives were dark skinned, there is no point in differentiating "black Mexicans" from other Mexicans, as if light skinned Mexicans are the normal ones. There is nothing wrong with the description "black" for someone of dark skin tone but in my view for someone to say a "black Mexican" can imply a special kind of Mexican and is sort of redundant.

Besides, black is used as an ethnonym for peoples in the Americas of African descent.

Then again, if black wasn't ethnic, and more about skin tone, i guess it wouldn't matter how it were used.

If Afro Mexican is good enough for you, Afro-Arabian should be equally good enough to describe the descendants of Africans born in Arabia. Actually Black Arabians fit just as well.

Anyhow, it doesnt matter a thing what you think or not. The guys in the YouTube video are black people. They are African people living in Arabia playing the rythym of African music and stepping with the soul of an African dancer.

Those men are not the pale skin Arabized Turkos like Abuani and his brethren. For too long now people have assumed that the word Arabic or semitic means some pale arse half white like Yasser Arafat. No, the real Arabs are those Blacks of Saudi, Oman, Jordan, Sudan, Chad, Nigeria, Somalia, Kilwa and Zanzibar.

Lion!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Imam Jalaluddin al Suyuti of Turkish and Iranian parentage in the 1400s reported of Abu Bakr, the companion of the Prophet as saying, “Oh Messenger of Allah. As for the black sheep they are the Arabs. They will accept islam and beome many. The white sheep are the non-Arab Persians (and others)… They will accept islam and become so many that the Arabs will not be noticed amongst them.”

In the book by al Suyuti Tarikh El Khulafaa cited in The Unkown Arabs, published 2002.
[/QB]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:
If Afro Mexican is good enough for you, Afro-Arabian should be equally good enough to describe the descendants of Africans born in Arabia. Actually Black Arabians fit just as well.

Anyhow, it doesnt matter a thing what you think or not. The guys in the YouTube video are black people. They are African people living in Arabia playing the rythym of African music and stepping with the soul of an African dancer.

No arguement here

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

AbuAnu
Member # 16410

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbuAnu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IronLion why are u giving blacks of nigeria,sudan,somalia,yemen,oman,jordan,zanzibar an early arab ancestry did u know these people were always non-arabs and had ancient kingdoms before any Qahatani,Ahdnani arab bedouin built a house and they also spoke there own languages Yemen Himyar,Sabean,etc... Oman Kings the Julandi Brothers who fought against Islam during the arrival of Prophet Muhammed peace be upon him.
Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Abuani

When a bigger phenomenon meets a lesser one, the lesser must ceed way to that which is more mighty.

When puny knowledge meets fact, reality dawns.

Is this the first time you are hearing that Arabs live in Sudan? Well for the most parts they are black as the night though they be called Arabs.

The Hausas of Nigeria, Ghana and Mali all claim descent from Yemen in Arabia. They are the same colour and shape as those black Arabs in the YouTube video.

Is Yemen not in Arabia? Is Oman not in Arabia? Are they not predominantly physically black people? Jordan too?

Is Zanzibar not in East Africa? Do semites not live in Zanzibar?

The Hausas, the Shuwa Arabs of Nigeria and Chad and Sudan, the Omanis and the Jordanis, are black people. But they speak semitic derived languages and "they be black people."

They are also Arabs.

Banu Hassan, Banu Sulaym, Mansour, Banu Querishi, they are all counted among the Arabs that are black as the night.

They are related to the Nigerians, the Sudanis, the Omanis, the Jordanis....

Arabs are just another group of African people.

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
IronLion why are u giving blacks of nigeria,sudan,somalia,yemen,oman,jordan,zanzibar an early arab ancestry did u know these people were always non-arabs and had ancient kingdoms before any Qahatani,Ahdnani arab bedouin built a house and they also spoke there own languages Yemen Himyar,Sabean,etc... Oman Kings the Julandi Brothers who fought against Islam during the arrival of Prophet Muhammed peace be upon him.

“…a fair-skinned Arab is something inconceivable… “ Ibn Abd Rabbu in El Iqd el Farid (The Unique Necklace) quoting Shuraik el-Qadi a 7th century Arab of the clan of Nakha’l of the Maddhij in the Yemen.

“…the Arabs describe their color as black and they describe the color of the non-Arab Persians as red.” Assertion of grammarian Ibn Manzur or Mandhur, in Lisaan al Arab, Vol. 4 (born in Tunis or northern Egypt).

“Red, in the speech of the people from Hejaz means fair-complexioned, and this color is rare amongst the Arabs. This is the meaning of the saying … a red man as if he is one of the slaves.” From Seyar A’laam al-Nubalaa, vol. 2, by the Syrian Al-Dhahabi (Thahabi),of the century 13th -14th c. a.d., cited in The Unknown Arabs, by Tariq Berry.

markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"a red man as if he is one of the slaves"

Arabs are pawns that are used for other peoles' imperialistic ambitions. They just go from one puppet master to another

quote:
Adjoining the Berber are the Abyssinians, the most numerous and powerful of the Blacks. From their country Yemen once had its kings. The king of the Abyssinians was entitled Al-Negashi, and the capital of his kingdom was the city of Kaber. The Abyssinians are Christians, but it is said that one of their kings embraced the true faith when Mohammed visited their country in the Hijra. They believe that they are destined to become masters of Yemen and all Arabia.
-Ibn Khaldun

http://books.google.com/books?id=380NAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA117&dq

Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Honeybee
Member # 16471

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Honeybee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Enjoy:

Form Oman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K09VyS7TuSg&feature=related

From Saudi Arabia:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKN4cbX5bfI&feature=related

From Arabia with love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZnRUJ6Yvw&feature=related

BlackArabian Nights:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvMCIaFscWA&feature=related

Saleem

Don't you know that there are many blacks there and they mix with them? My goodness!
Posts: 89 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AbuAnu
Member # 16410

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbuAnu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not denying that there are arabs of darkskin but this is not the point im trying too make i have lived in arabia and seen all kinds of arabs so im not worried about there skin color i understand the culture enough i was raised in it my language is arabic i read,write,and speak it. Im trying too make a point here and IronLion is not understanding me.

Now first of all there are many non-arab muslims who create false geneoligies claiming arab Hashemite,Quarishi descent too prophet muhammed peace be upon him in order too be in the family.

Now how can u a reasonable person say that a single arab came too a tribe of africans and magically after he mixed in with one of them now the whole tribe is Arab u think just like Brainless arab bedouins ya Hamar. Its typical u are no different than those africans who have a arab father and a african mother and Say NO IM ARAB IM NOT AFRICAN IM MORE ARAB

Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Honeybee
Member # 16471

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Honeybee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Im not denying that there are arabs of darkskin but this is not the point im trying too make i have lived in arabia and seen all kinds of arabs so im not worried about there skin color i understand the culture enough i was raised in it my language is arabic i read,write,and speak it. Im trying too make a point here and IronLion is not understanding me.

Now first of all there are many non-arab muslims who create false geneoligies claiming arab Hashemite,Quarishi descent too prophet muhammed peace be upon him in order too be in the family.

Now how can u a reasonable person say that a single arab came too a tribe of africans and magically after he mixed in with one of them now the whole tribe is Arab u think just like Brainless arab bedouins ya Hamar. Its typical u are no different than those africans who have a arab father and a african mother and Say NO IM ARAB IM NOT AFRICAN IM MORE ARAB

Agree. Good posting.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

Africans never lied. The Arabs from the beginning were black curly haired black-a-moor/negros like those dancing men in the YouTube clip. Like those Africans of Mali, of Nigeria, Sudan and Yemen.

See: “…the Arabs describe their color as black and they describe the color of the non-Arab Persians as red.” Assertion of grammarian Ibn Manzur or Mandhur, in Lisaan al Arab, Vol. 4 (born in Tunis or northern Egypt).

See Ibn Mandhour born in Tunis before the 12th c. who wrote "lank hair is the kind of hair that most non=Arab Persians and Romans have while kinky hair is the kind of hair that most Arabs have. " Lisaan al Arab, vol. 3.

So true Arabs are phenotypically same as the negros of sub-sahara. That is what I am trying to drum into your head Abuani. I dont care where you lived, it is what you understand that matters.

Lion!

AbuAnu
Member # 16410

Rate Member
IronLion u need too read more arabic writers alot of them have different ideas than u and me my friend lets start off with my favorite Hadith whether Bukhari,Ishaq,Tabari,or Anas some find authority in one others dont i find it all a little interesting.

I have the whole Set of Sahih Bukhari in Arabic and its a little different in arabic but this is close.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."

Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256, See Also Sahih Bukhari 1:11:662, Sahih Bukhari 1:11:664

Below this is from Ishaq my family is Sunni but i dont find alot of the Hadith too be Authentic just my opinion

I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.' Ishaq 243

This below is from Tabari im not sure how authentic this is i have no Hadith from Tabari but he is considered by some Muslims

Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African’s color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks. Tabari II 11

Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham’s descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem’s, the latter would enslave them. Tabari 2. 21

AbuAnu
Member # 16410

Rate Member
Now im not Saying I agree with this or this is Consider the idea of pre-islamic arabic but this is hadith.

Narrated Abu Juhaifa: By chance I went to the Prophet at noon while he was at Al-Abtah (resting) in a tent. Bilal came out (of the tent) and pronounced the Adhan for the prayer, and entering again, he brought out the water which was left after Allah's Apostle had performed the ablution. The people rushed to take some of the water. Bilal again went in and brought out a spear-headed stick, and then Allah's Apostle came out. As if I were now looking at the whiteness of his leg. Bilal fixed the stick and the Prophet offered a two-Rakat Zuhr prayer and a two-Rak'at 'Asr prayer, while women and donkeys were passing in front of the Prophet(beyond the stick} Sahih Bukhari 4:56:767

Narrated Al-Muttalib: When Uthman ibn Maz'un died, he was brought out on his bier and buried. The Prophet (peace be upon him) ordered a man to bring him a stone, but he was unable to carry it. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) got up and going over to it rolled up his sleeves. The narrator Kathir told that al-Muttalib remarked: The one who told me about the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die. Abu Dawud 20:3200

Narrated Abu Humaid As-Sa'idi: Allah's Apostle employed an employee (to collect Zakat). The employee returned after completing his job and said, "O Allah's Apostle! This (amount of Zakat) is for you, and this (other amount) was given to me as a present." The Prophet said to him, "Why didn't you stay at your father's or mother's house and see if you would be given presents or not?" Then Allah's Apostle got up in the evening after the prayer, and having testified that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and praised and glorified Allah as He deserved, he said, "Now then ! What about an employee whom we employ and then he comes and says, 'This amount (of Zakat) is for you, and this (amount) was given to me as a present'? Why didn't he stay at the house of his father and mother to see if he would be given presents or not? By Him in Whose Hand Muhammad's soul is, none of you will steal anything of it (i.e. Zakat) but will bring it by carrying it over his neck on the Day of Resurrection. If it has been a camel, he will bring it (over his neck) while it will be grunting, and if it has been a cow, he will bring it (over his neck), while it will be mooing; and if it has been a sheep, he will bring it (over his neck) while it will be bleeding." The Prophet added, "I have preached you (Allah's Message)." Abu Humaid said, "Then Allah's Apostle raised his hands so high that we saw the whiteness of his armpits."

Sahih Bukhari 8:78:631, See Also Sahih Bukhari 9.086.108:1:1, Sahih Bukhari 9.089.286:1:1, Sahih Bukhari 9.089.305:1:1, Sahih Bukhari 3.047.769:1:1, Sahih Muslim 20.4511:1, Sahih Muslim 20.4509:1

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Dinar: My father said, "I heard Ibn 'Umar reciting the poetic verses of Abu Talib: And a white (person) (i.e. the Prophet) who is requested to pray for rain and who takes care of the orphans and is the guardian of widows." Salim's father (Ibn 'Umar) said, "The following poetic verse occurred to my mind while I was looking at the face of the Prophet (p.b.u.h) while he was praying for rain. He did not get down till the rain water flowed profusely from every roof-g utter: And a white (person) who is requested to pray for rain and who takes care of the orphans and is the guardian of widows . . . And these were the words of Abu Talib."

Sahih Bukhari 2:17:122
Narrated Isma'il bin Abi Khalid: I heard Abii Juhaifa saying, "I saw the Prophet, and Al-Hasan bin 'Ali resembled him." I said to Abu- Juhaifa, "Describe him for me." He said, "He was white and his beard was black with some white hair. He promised to give us 13 young she-camels, but he expired before we could get them."

Sahih Bukhari 4:56:744
Abu Tufail reported: I saw Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and there is one amongst the people of the earth who (are living at the present time and) had seen him except me. I said to him: How did you find him? He said: He had an elegant white color, and he was of an average height.

Sahih Muslim 30:5778, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5778
Other Hadiths
Narrated Rabia bin Abi Abdur-Rahman: I heard Anas bin Malik describing the Prophet saying, "He was of medium height amongst the people, neither tall nor short; he had a rosy color, neither absolutely white nor deep brown; his hair was neither completely curly nor quite lank. Divine Inspiration was revealed to him when he was forty years old. He stayed ten years in Mecca receiving the Divine Inspiration, and stayed in Medina for ten more years. When he expired, he had scarcely twenty white hairs in his head and beard." Rabi'a said, "I saw some of his hairs and it was red. When I asked about that, I was told that it turned red because of scent."

Sahih Bukhari 4:56:747
Narrated Anas: Allah's Apostle was neither very tall nor short, neither absolutely white nor deep brown. His hair was neither curly nor lank. Allah sent him (as an Apostle) when he was forty years old. Afterwards he resided in Mecca for ten years and in Medina for ten more years. When Allah took him unto Him, there was scarcely twenty white hairs in his head and beard.

Sahih Bukhari 4:56:748
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet was neither conspicuously tall, nor short; neither, very white, nor tawny. His hair was neither much curled, nor very straight. Allah sent him (as an Apostle) at the age of forty (and after that) he stayed for ten years in Mecca, and for ten more years in Medina. Allah took him unto Him at the age of sixty, and he scarcely had ten white hairs on his head and in his beard.

Sahih Bukhari 7:72:787
Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was neither very conspicuously tall nor short-statured, and his color was neither glaringly white nor brown; his hair was neither very curly nor very straight; Allah commissioned him (as a Prophet) when he had reached the age of forty years, and he stayed in Mecca for ten years and for ten years in Medina; Allah took him away when he had just reached the age of sixty, and there had not been twenty white hair in his head and beard.

Sahih Muslim 30:579

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Abuani

We are talking about the general physical description of the ancient Arabs. Not the illegitimate hadiths issued by false teachers concerning the description of just one person.

Please post me a quote from any ancient Greek, or any ancient Arab or Roman or Jew that describes the Arabs as "red".

In Arabic red is what defines pale skin. White is a signification of class not colour of the skin.

Because noone on earth is white in colour. You are either pink or red or brown. But there is no white like water colour. That is class.

If you challenge my sentence then I dare you to post the Arabic word used for the Prophet? Was it "bidan"? No sir.

I have given you at least 6 citations on the colour of the Arab. You gave me none. You simply cut and paste some false stories about the colour of one man.

Read again:

“…the Arabs describe their color as black and they describe the color of the non-Arab Persians as red.” Assertion of grammarian Ibn Manzur or Mandhur, in Lisaan al Arab, Vol. 4 (born in Tunis or northern Egypt). [Cool]

Do you challenge Ibn Manzur if so then give me other citations of classical authors that describe ancient arabs.

I am tired of cut and paste from wikislam. That site is not a good site and a self respecting Muslim should not be visiting there. Same site that said the following:

Find here a link to the real Sahih Bukari and go read and direct me to any of those false quotations you put up there...

http://www.quranenglish.com/hadith/Sahih_bukhari.htm

Imam Muslim (Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj) who collected the (Sahih Muslim) was born in 202 AH in Nishapur (817/818CE) and died in 261AH (874/875CE)also in Nishapur. Nishapur is in Persia. Persian Muslim? Here again you have the red, another farsi trying to lay false claims to what was not theirs.

Farsis think they are so-called whites. They look down on the rest of the Arabs as negros. They colonized Arabia shortly after the death of the Prophet and fucked it up. Same they did with India too.

Reflect again on the inconsistency of claiming white and non-white for same person in same book. They did not know the man.

So in conclusion, irrespective of whether Muhammed was red, rosy, white or near brown, rest assured that all Arabs from Yemen the original true Arabs, to Saudi Arabia the guardians of the holy city of Mecca are all blacks. Curly hair, dark skin as opposed to Farsis with their red skin and lank hair.

Lion!

AbuAnu
Member # 16410

Rate Member
I never said the Arabs call themselves Red u must have me mixed up with someone else IronLion.

First and foremost a Arab Bedouin if u asked him his skincolor would never ever say White he would only use these terms, Aswad,Asmar,Buni only these terms which denote black,black/brown,Brown. White Skin as well as Ayn Al-Azraq is not common too Arabs they usually have dark eyes and dark hair.

Let me tell u that blackphobia is a European idea in Arabia this thinking Never was there Darkskin is Praised in Pre-Islamic times and those with the Darkest Skins were the Most Famous. All songs were about beauty of the dark eyed ones.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Abuani

Now we are getting somewhere. I have no argument with what you just said.

Only we need to remind our brothers here in North America that Arabs have a "Black colour consciousness". It was never ever Arabs against Blacks. Arabs are just as blacks as any Negros.

Another tribe of Blacks, some mixed with outsiders, but there are Blacks all the same.

Once we all realize that, then we can jointly reflect on our common Moorish heritage, and appreciate the implication of saying that the Moors/Arabs civilized the Europeans.

Itz all Blacks. My Niggaz. All the way from Azania to Jordan, from Senegal to Oman.

Peace

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Catholic Encyclopedia

The personal appearance of the Arab is rather attractive. He is as a rule, undersized in stature, dark in complexion, especially in the South, with hair black, copious, and coarse;
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/01663a.htm

AbuAnu
Member # 16410

Rate Member
I Agree Great Post
Honeybee
Member # 16471

Rate Member
quote:
Enjoy:

Form Oman:

From Saudi Arabia:

From Arabia with love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZnRUJ6Yvw&feature=related

BlackArabian Nights:

Saleem

The black arabs are of black african descent or mixed ancestry. They are not 100% arabs, semitic. [Roll Eyes]
Honeybee
Member # 16471

Rate Member
quote:
Abuani

Only we need to remind our brothers here in North America that Arabs have a "Black colour consciousness". It was never ever Arabs against Blacks. Arabs are just as blacks as any Negros.

Another tribe of Blacks, some mixed with outsiders, but there are Blacks all the same.

Once we all realize that, then we can jointly reflect on our common Moorish heritage, and appreciate the implication of saying that the Moors/Arabs civilized the Europeans.

Itz all Blacks. My Niggaz. All the way from Azania to Jordan, from Senegal to Oman.

Peace

Wrong! If a black person who has .5% of white, does that mean they're white? So, why would a white person who has .5% of black is black. And nigger means ignorant. You can apply that word to yourself but don't you dare insult the rest of the black population with this word.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Honeybee:
quote:
Abuani

Peace

Wrong! If a black person who has .5% of white, does that mean they're white? So, why would a white person who has .5% of black is black. And nigger means ignorant. You can apply that word to yourself but don't you dare insult the rest of the black population with this word.
And Mr. do you have evidence of the proportion of African blood in those men dancing in the YouTube video?

What instrument of calibration did you use to attain your .5% standard?

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Enjoy:

Form Oman:

From Saudi Arabia:

BlackArabian Nights:

Saleem

The black arabs are of black african descent or mixed ancestry. They are not 100% arabs, semitic. [Roll Eyes]
Mr what is 100% arabs? Please cite sources.

What is semitic? Is that a race or nationality or genetic origin?

Lion!

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see honeybee is getting humiliated in three threads now.

It is really sad that this lowlife even tries to continue that she he is African descent.

I don't know ONE African who would use racists websites as there source.

Don't embarass it too bad now Lion.

Bee you are a sad Joke [Frown]

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Honeybee
Member # 16471

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
I see honeybee is getting humiliated in three threads now.

It is really sad that this lowlife even tries to continue that she he is African descent.

I don't know ONE African who would use racists websites as there source.

Don't embarass it too bad now Lion.

Bee you are a sad Joke [Frown]

Peace

Oh, LOL. I'm not the insecure one. However, you don't even know what you are? So you won't know what Egyptians are.

White sources? Whose the racist? What a biased and unintelligent argument. Awww.... so sad and desperate. Awwwww..... My tears are falling for you. The funny thing is that the way you are acting here, I know you wouldn't have the "balls" to be that way to anybody's face.

I can picture how you look. I always ask three questions to you and nobody wants to answer, LOL
1.) What is your highest level of education?
2.) What is you income?
3.) Have you been to Egypt and seen Egyptian art?
4.) Have you even been to Africa because they many look down to African Americans, LOL.
5.) Have you even left outside of North America.

Since you fail to answer these questions, I can picture exactly how you look like and how you are.

It's you're not your. You are such an embarassment. You haven't seen the Book of Gates? LOOOOOOL. How funny is that. You don't know anything about Egypt. LOL.

Honeybee
Member # 16471

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Enjoy:

Form Oman:

From Saudi Arabia:

BlackArabian Nights:

Saleem

Lion!

'

"Pure Arabs" of South Arabia, descending from Qahtan. The Qahtanites (Qahtanis) are said to have migrated the land of Yemen. Unless you're going to start saying people from Yemen are black, too. LOL. Hahahaha. Afrocentrism is a joke!

You know something? Whether they were black, orange, yellow, green. You are nothing like Egyptians now. They are not black now, LOL. I dare you to tell one that they are black to their face and see what they will do and please post it here for me to see. Even better, tell a Chinese that they were black. LOOOOL!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Were dinosaurs black, too? Can you show me the DNA tests to prove it? How about cats? I always felt that cats had black ancestry. Was the Empire State building really built by African Americans? Maybe by phone is black. Maybe my laptop. Maybe the aliens are black. And so is my shampoo. [Roll Eyes]

Half black and proud! [Smile]

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honeybee

Still trying to act like you still have sense. It's sad that it has come to this. You show how lame you are with every passing post. You responded to me, all but Ignoring Lions post to you.

You sadly have not proven ANYTHING to anyone except that your a sad joke. [Frown]

Now be a good thing and answer Lions post.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Wow So now I am a racist for saying "White" Sources. Wow bee you really are the smart one.

The person who uses racist websites thinks I am racist. Hahahahahahhahaah

You are by far the most clueless person I have had the displeasure of debating. You come with no facts, no evidence just your stupid opinion and you want to have people take you serious.

Worry about what YOU are, I know who I am, and I don't need to broadcast it on a forum that is about research. Only FACTS matter on this forum.

Peace

Honeybee
Member # 16471

Rate Member
quote:
Wow So now I am a racist for saying "White" Sources. Wow bee you really are the smart one.

The person who uses racist websites thinks I am racist. Hahahahahahhahaah

You are by far the most clueless person I have had the displeasure of debating. You come with no facts, no evidence just your stupid opinion and you want to have people take you serious.

Worry about what YOU are, I know who I am, and I don't need to broadcast it on a forum that is about research. Only FACTS matter on this forum.

Peace

LOL. Oh so you're saying that anybody who is not black is a racist. Wow, no limits for you. Woah. Hmmmm.... Interesting & Sick! LOOOOOOOL!

I know who I am and proud. If you knew who you were and proud, you wouldn't be on a desperate quest on convincing people that Egyptians were really black and spend hours upon hours trying to do so.

You don't know the meaning of facts. You don't even know the meaning of nigger so how can I expect you to know the meaning of facts? I keep seeing postings from some imbecile who refers to black people as "niggaz"! How insulting and stupid that person can be because nigger means "ignorant". And there are many debates about how blacks SHOULD NOT use that word to each other. What kind of people call each other "nigger"? Uneducated, of course. I'm not ignorant. Maybe the person who keep posting that word.

You still haven't answered my questions. I wonder why. [Wink]

Honeybee
Member # 16471

Rate Member
You know something? Whether they were black, orange, yellow, green. You are nothing like Egyptians now. They are not black now, LOL. I dare you to tell one that they are black to their face and see what they will do and please post it here for me to see. Even better, tell a Chinese that they were black. LOOOOL!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Were dinosaurs black, too? Can you show me the DNA tests to prove it? How about cats? I always felt that cats had black ancestry. Was the Empire State building really built by African Americans? Maybe by phone is black. Maybe my laptop. Maybe the aliens are black. And so is my shampoo.

I'm half black and proud! I don't deal with insecure people. They are poor examples with negative energy, so you can keep that to yourself.

Keep using "your". You just represent African Americans poorly for not even wanting to correct your english. Uuuf!

If you really are losers and desperate people who don't know who you are and don't know anything abotuu Egypt, you will answer back. [Smile]

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Honeybee

Honeybee Honeybee Honeybee. NO ONE CARES what race you are on this forum. How can someone like you take offense to the N word, when no one thinks your African(Black). You come on this forum and you think you can dictate to people how they should act. Listen sir your use of racist websites shows your true color(And it's not Black). You lose all crediablity as soon as you used those sites.

All the sources I have shown you comes from "White" scholars, yet you continue with your pathetic afrocentrism attack. Your a sad misguided joke. [Frown]

Everyone that has known me on this forum, knows that I always give the benefit of the doubt to others. I respect all people I debate, but YOU are a very different case. I want to respect you, but you make it way too difficult.

Free your mind

Peace

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Listen sir your use of racist websites shows your true color (And it's not Black).

[Big Grin] I like that one..
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Honeybee
Member # 16471

Rate Member
quote:
Honeybee

Honeybee Honeybee Honeybee. NO ONE CARES what race you are on this forum. How can someone like you take offense to the N word, when no one thinks your African(Black). You come on this forum and you think you can dictate to people how they should act. Listen sir your use of racist websites shows your true color(And it's not Black). You lose all crediablity as soon as you used those sites.

All the sources I have shown you comes from "White" scholars, yet you continue with your pathetic afrocentrism attack. Your a sad misguided joke. [Frown]

Everyone that has known me on this forum, knows that I always give the benefit of the doubt to others. I respect all people I debate, but YOU are a very different case. I want to respect you, but you make it way too difficult.

Free your mind

Peace

LOL, wow, you think anybody who is not black are racists. LOOOOL! With that victim mentality, know that you will stay in your poor state, mentally, financially, emotionally and spiritually for the rest of your life. I know people with this mentality and their lives don't improve.

So the ppl think I'm not black because I don't agree with you which is illogical. So in order for me to be black, I have to agree with you? Do you have any logic? I told you that majority of blacks don't care about Afrocentrism. Just because it exists in America, that doesn't mean that it represents the whole population of black people. AND THANKS TO ALLAH FOR THAT!

You want to call each other nigger meaning ignorant, that's fine, because you are anyway.

Please tell me what the arabs and Chinese tell you when you tell them that they are black. I'll be waiting for the thread that says how you were spat at or called obscene words.

As I said, I don't deal with insecure, uneducated ppl.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

Lion! [/qb]

HoneyBee Responds:

"Pure Arabs" of South Arabia, descending from Qahtan. The Qahtanites (Qahtanis) are said to have migrated the land of Yemen. Unless you're going to start saying people from Yemen are black, too. LOL. Hahahaha. Afrocentrism is a joke!

Blah blah blah..... LOOOOL!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Were dinosaurs black, too? blah blah blah...

Half black and proud! [Smile] [/QB]

Yazid ibn Muawia of the Omayya ibn Shams bin Abd Manaf of the Qureish tribe was “black skinned” and “hairy” and “kinky haired” according to Ibn Abd Rabbu 9th c. of Cordoba and el Dhahabi the Syrian of the 14th c. It was apparently his father, Muawia, who said “I see these white folks have become very numerous and are saying bad things about those who have passed. I can envision a daring enterprise from them against the Arabs and authority. I am thinking of killing half of them and leaving half of them to set up markets and to build roads. Whats your opinion?” (Reported by Ibn Abd Rabbu, in El Iqd al Farid, vol 3. cited in The Unkown Arabs. P. 81)

The Lion! [Cool]

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honeybee

You say you don't deal with insecure and uneducated people, then how do you deal with yourself?

You have got to be the dumbest troll that has graced this forum. Really now. You continue to claim me as being Black when I never said I was, then you claim the only way to be black on this forum is to agree with people(Your Words).

You then put words in my mouth saying that I said anyone who is not black is racist. Really now sir, how stupid do you have to be to think up these ideas?

Word of advice. Don't try and tell others how they think, it could get you in trouble in real life. Not everyone on this forum is "Black". We have Filipinos, Indians, Europeans and even Arabs. This forum use to be moderated by a Upper Egyptian Saidi, Like I said, you lost all crediability when you posted from Racist websites.

And your still a sad Joke. [Frown]

Peace

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Unless you're going to start saying people from Yemen are black
[Confused] I see that the problem isn't so much that we think that EVERYONE is Black, it's that you think Blacks don't exist or are/have been restricted to three countries in central Africa.

Kivisild et al basically found that modern Yemeni people posses African lineages (common from Ethiopia to southeast Africa) at over 50% so of course there are indigenous Black people in Yemen. You sure are an illiterate f*ck! Get a life you unlearned weirdo and go make some sense out of your miserly existence...

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^Good advice

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

LOL,
So the ppl think I'm not black because I don't agree with you which is illogical. So in order for me to be black, I...blah blah blah...

You want to call each other nigger meaning ignorant, that's fine, because you are anyway.

Please tell me what the arabs and Chinese tell you when you tell them that they are black. I'll be waiting for the thread that says how you were spat at or called obscene words.

As I said,blah blah blah...etc

"I am Miskeen-for those who know me! My color is dark-the color of the Arabs!"

(words of Miskeen Al Darimi- 7th century AD.)

! انا مسكين لمن يعرفني- لوني السمرة- الوان العرب

(كلمات مسكين الدارمي- القرن السابع الميلادي)

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump for Honeybee.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know any Chinese but i know guite a few SouthEastern Asians who without batting an eye told me they were black,most of them attened univerisity in my city,drink at the same bar. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com