EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Certain ES vets losing it?... Becoming weak?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Certain ES vets losing it?... Becoming weak?
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take a look at who posts on this side and who posts of the Egyptology forum lately. Note the shift in which vets chase the nonsense here and which have invested more primary focus on progression and debate amongst themselves, as opposed to constantly trying to "convince" people of things they don't want to believe by throwing the same information in their face, ultimately spamming along with them, bumping up dumb threads at the expense of progressive ones, and/or slinging vile rhetoric back and fourth effectively contributing to the downfall of the scholarly tone and format here. What happened to their dignity and self-respect? Why can't they just stop ruining ES along with these trolls? Do they not care? Why do they profess to try and stop chasing their own tail, yet when you check later they're running in circles again? What happened to these vets of old? Have they lost it?
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I still post in the Egyptology section. If anything I'm waiting for someone to post a more interesting thread there since it some of the threads created there seems to belong more so in this side of the board.

As for the Afrangi-loser, note that not only do I refute his nonsense with valid info but I also contribute to threads of the intelligent posters.

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mary, we all know why you are obsessed with your "Dirk".

-

Its also a convenient distraction from here, here, here and also here.

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Hey, I still post in the Egyptology section. If anything I'm waiting for someone to post a more interesting thread there since it some of the threads created there seems to belong more so in this side of the board.

As for the Afrangi-loser, note that not only do I refute his nonsense with valid info but I also contribute to threads of the intelligent posters.

Hey Djehuti. As stated, we can all be guilty from time to time of chasing bait but one should always practice restraint when it becomes a detriment. You must put yourself above the antagonists and stop stooping to their level. No offense but it's starting to get a bit childish, and not on just their part. Seeing these threads back to back to back bumped to the top of the forum, more so as a consequence of taunts from both sides, contributes to chaos more so than the spread of "factual information". Why is it so hard to ignore these guys (and namely Jerk8) like everyone for the most part ignores Mike and Egmond Codfried? What I'm asking, is why is it harder for you than it is for others? Not that you're the only one, as my comments weren't directed squarely at you but you DID respond as though you realize that you indeed are a part of the issue at hand.

Where's Rasol, Bass, etc..?? I think ES is taking a dive and I hate for any of us to be a factor in that equation. Let's help sustain it instead of help destroy it until we can figure something else out since the Mods have obviously left us for dead anyways.

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com