EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » It looks like us "white racists" are the ones winning the race debates! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: It looks like us "white racists" are the ones winning the race debates!
Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kemp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is beyond dispute that we have won the race debates and niggers/whiggers such as Djenuti and Sudhanjia are in full retreat. Not a single one of these shitskins has provided me with a cogent response to my objections against their ridiculous claims, which is only further proof that these less-than-human morons know I am 100% correct.

Nigger, if E-M78 is Negroid in origin, then why is it only found amongst Mediterranean Caucasoids and people of mixed Negroid-Caucasoid ancestry who reside within the Horn of Africa? You do realize that E-M78 is completely absent from the Negroid gene pool of sub-Saharan Africa? If E-M78 is Negroid in origin, shouldn't it reach its highest frequency and greatest diversity amongst the savage primitives of sub-Saharan Africa? However, this is not the case; E-M78 is nowhere to be found amongst the Negroid populations of sub-Saharan Africa, but is everywhere present amongst the Mediterranean Caucasoid and Negroid-Caucasoid populations of Northern Africa, conclusively demonstrating that E-M78 is Caucasoid in origin.

Moreover, according to the research of Cruciani et al. (2007), E-M78 ultimately finds its origins within the Caucasoid gene pool of Egypt and Libya, and not amongst the Negroid-Caucasoid peoples of East Africa. The subhaplogroup E-M78 reaches its highest level of frequency amongst North African Caucasoids, with somewhat lower frequencies found amongst Eastern African Negroid-Caucasoids (0.25 ± 0.03 and 0.22 ± 0.02, respectively). In addition, E-M78 reaches its highest level of diversity amongst the Caucasoids of Northeastern Africa (Egypt, Libya); in other words, all subhaplogroups of E-M78, including E-V12, E-V13, E-V22, E-V32, E-V65, as well as the rare paragroup E-M78*, are found in varying degrees of gene frequency throughout the length and breadth of North Africa; whereas, 80% of all the E-M78 found within the East African gene pool consists of the subhaplogroup E-V32. The paragroup E-M78*, as well as other subhaplogroups such as E-V12, E-V13, and E-V65 are virtually absent from the Negroid-Caucasoid populations of East Africa. And finally, according to a maximum parsimony phylogeny of E-M78, coalescent estimates demonstrate that the Caucasoid-specific E-V12 (15.2 ky) is much older than E-V32 (8.5 ky), which is 80% of the Negroid-Caucasoid gene pool; hence, E-V32 is a recent terminal branch of E-V12.

Cruciani et al. (2007) write:

In conclusion, the peripheral geographic distribution of the most derived subhaplogroups with respect to northeastern Africa [Egypt, Libya, in Table 1], as well as the results of quantitative analysis of UEP and microsatellite diversity are strongly suggestive of a northeastern rather than an eastern African [Ethiopia, Somalia, Kenya, in Table 1] origin of E-M78. Northeastern Africa thus seems to be the place from where E-M78 chromosomes started to disperse to other African regions and outside Africa.

Posts: 131 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job!

U r pushing thee limit.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eewww you guys in here have real problems! I thought the religion section had its nutters, I take my hat off to you, these sections beat that lot ROFL [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did M78* get into North East Africa? What does M78* come from? Thin air?

Apparently you DO recognize the fact that M78 V32 is only a subset of V12 that migrated back to the Horn of Africa. Good observation.

Since that is the case why cant you get it through your thick skull that M78* :
- is ONLY a SUB mutation of Sub Saharan E-M35.
- And E-M35 is only a SUB mutation of Sub Saharan E-M215
- And E-M215, only a Subclade of P2, and E-M215 has 2 brother subclades E-M2 and E-M329.
-P2?, oh yeah it has a sub Saharan brother mutation E-M75.

Listen up asswipe. Everytime you open your mouth and speak about genetics and Egypt your are only speaking of an African reality you are just too dim to see: Sub Saharan Migrants to Egypt carrying M35* You are not talking about Mediterranian genes, You are not talking about Middle Eastern Genes. Your are not talking about Genetic markers from Turkey or Mars........These are AFRICAN GENES, you DO realize that right?

Why are your pointing at African genetic markers and diversity to show how un-African Egyptians are? The "Mediterranean" is a Sea. Humans dont live in the sea we live on land(I dont know where you live). Those 'Mediterranean Caucasoids' are just some more brown skin Africans with African genes.
The Levant versus the Horn of Africa: Evidence for Bidirectional Corridors of Human Migrations

quote:
Nearly all of the Y chromosomes in the sub-Saharan collections belong to groups A, B, and E. Furthermore, the vast majority of these individuals (92.2%) are members of group E , the only group observed in all nine populations
The AFRICAN reality of Haplogroup E

quote:
In Egypt, the order of the polymorphic groups is slightly different: E (39.5%) , J (32.0%), G (8.8%), K2 (8.2%), and R (7.5%)
Modern Egyptians STILL have a primary African Background.

quote:
Egyptian M35 lineages are considerably larger than those of Oman.
Because EGYPT was settled primarily by Africans and Oman was not.

quote:
A more recent dispersal out of Africa , represented by the E3b-M35 chromosomes, expanded northward during the Mesolithic (Underhill et al. 2001b). The East African origin of this lineage is supported by the much larger variance of the E3b-M35 males in Egypt versus Oman (0.5 versus 0.14; table 3).
From the Study: M35* expanded northward INTO Egypt. M78 is ONLY a Sub-Clade of M35*. It expanded from where? Sub Saharan East Africa, its point of origin, see above!

quote:
"M35 chromosomes are seen in the Oman, North African, and East African populations, as well as in the South African Khoisans (Underhill et al. 2000; Cruciani et al. 2002; present study)
Are Khoisan and other groups in South Eastern Africa "Meditcauks" because they too are E-M35+?

quote:
In contrast, the E3b*-M35 lineages appear to be confined almost exclusively to the sub-Saharan populations , except for a very low incidence in Egypt (2.7%) and a somewhat larger frequency in Ethiopia.
More "Medit-cauks" in Sub Saharan Africa? LOL-GTFO

quote:
The present-day Egyptian E3b-M35 distribution most likely results from a juxtaposition of various demic episodes. Since the E3b*-M35 lineages appear to be confined mostly to the sub-Saharan populations, it is conceivable that the initial migrations toward North Africa from the south primarily involved derivative E3b-M35 lineages . These include E3b1-M78, a haplogroup especially common in Ethiopia."
"Initial Migrations" means the first people there, FURTHERMORE - We don't have to "Conceive", M78* MUST come from M35* Anything else is like a chicken being produced with no egg.
But as you pointed out M78 has an origin in Egypt. That is still the African reality for you, Whether it be M78 individuals from East Africa or M35* individuals from East Africa, You still have Sub Saharans "Represented by the E3b-M35 chromosomes" which "Expanded northward during the Mesolithic" populating Egypt. The only way you can get around such African reality is to attempt to white wash East Africans. Or attempt to White wash Africans Genetic Markers. Or to attempt to call Haplogroup E "Asian" but we know how that ends:

AFRICAN REALITY : African origin of M78 and everything leading up to M78.
 -

AFRICAN REALITY : Migration of M35* and or sub clades of M35* FROM Sub Saharan East Africa.
 -

AFRICAN REALITY : SIX Additional subclades of M35* OTHER THAN M78 that have an origin in Africa, all found PRIMARILY amongst Africans, and 4 of which are found primarily amongst Sub Saharan Africans......None of which by the way have your proven to represent or originate amongst yout phantom "Mediterranean Caucaziods" aka [Midit-Cauks].
 -

KEMP : EPIC FAIL

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kemp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I don't think that tells the full story of the migration so I added some more data. ok man, thats cool. hey listen man, okhams razor the scientific principal calls for a common sense approach to the problem when it is inconclusive man. meaning if M78 niggers were smart thered be a nigger car manufacturer but there aint man so we've gotta figure niggers are just good for pimpin and sellin drugs dude. i'm already hooked up with pussy but could you sell me a lid of that cheap nigger **** man? send me a PM fucker ive got the cash man i just wanna get high.

Posts: 131 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ i knew you were a retard. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, but wait..........You were full of facts one minute ago.

Just as I though, another idiot that doesnt know his asshole from a hole in the ground and can only resort to name calling.

Explain to us again why you want to BE African?
Explain again why you are unable to refute the scientific facts i posted?

Those that are wrong always resort to bullshiit and time wasting.
KEMP = Broken shiit clock : EPIC FAIL

Again you are using AFRICAN genetic markers to attempt to show the "Non-Africaness" of a African population - priceless idiocy

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
you got any black weed or not man? theres a dude on the corner selling some **** but its dark and all i can see are eyeballs. we gonna hook up or what kunta?
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH GOODY GOODY YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF.... ANCESTERIAL FLASH BACK OF WHY YOU ARE AFRAID OF THE DARK.OF WHY U FEAR THINGS THAT GOES... BUMP IN THE NIGHT, HERE IS WHY HERR LIMPDICKMANN:DID U REMEMBER THEM TAKING UR BALLS AND FILLING UR LANDS WITH THEIR SPAWNS>WELL GET USE TO IT ALL OVER AGAIN HERR LIMPDICKMANN.YOUR FEAR OF A BLACK PLANET IS REAL:

The Moors?
By Ross Brann, Cornell University
Medieval Iberia and its “multicultural” situation occupy a special place in the
literary imagination of various writers inclined to find it appealing for reasons of their own
time, place, and cultural condition. Zofloya or, The Moor (1806) by Charlotte Dacre, The
Manuscript Found in Saragossa (c. 1815; trans. 1996) by Jan Potocki, Washington
Irving’s Tales of the Alhambra (1832), Leo Africanus (1988) by Amin Maalouf, The
Death and Life of Miguel de Cervantes (1991) by Stephen Marlowe, Tariq Ali’s Shadows
of the Pomegranate Tree (1992), Salman Rushdie’s The Moor’s Last Sigh (1995), are only
a few of the more inspired works of fiction written in European languages set in or
drawing upon images, figures, and themes from medieval Iberia. In particular, they offer
evocative representations of a highly cultured people identified as Moors. Surprisingly,
“Moor” and “Moorish” are employed regularly in academic circles and in popular culture
without much question or reflection. Yet Andalusi Arabic sources, as opposed to later
Mudejar and Morisco sources in Aljamiado and medieval Spanish texts, neither refer to
individuals as Moors nor recognize any such group, community or culture. Just who were
they? And what is the significance of their name?
Unlike relatively stable terms of Roman provenance inherited by Christians such
as “Arab,” “Ishmaelite,” and “Saracen,” “Moor” is problematic because of its shifting
significance. Isidore of Seville, who died well before Islam came to Iberia, follows Roman
usage in referring to northwest Africa as Mauritania (from which maurus/moro is derived)
on account, he says, of its inhabitants’ blackness. Similarly, the Visigothic chronicler John
of Biclaro refers to the inhabitants of pre-Islamic North Africa as Moors (Wolf 1990: 64).
The so-called Mozarabic Chronicle of 754, written by a Christian living in al-Andalus
under Muslim rule and the earliest surviving account of the events of 711, speaks of the
invading force of Muslims without racial animus as “Arabs and Moors” (Wolf 1990: 131).
These texts suggest that early on “Moor” signified “Berber.” African origin is clearly
marked in this usage, but apparently as a geographic and ethnic rather than racial signifier.
Later documents authored in the Christian kingdoms of Iberia attest to the
complete transformation of “Moor” from a term signifying “Berber” into a general term
for Muslims living in Iberian territory lands conquered recently by Chrisitans and
secondarily, for Muslims residing in what was, or was since left of
al-Andalus. For example, the Chronicle of Najera (twelfth-century Leon) refers to cAbd
al-Rahman I, the Umayyad amir of mid-eighth century al-Andalus, as “King of the
Mauri,” and to cAbd al-Rahman III, the tenth-century Umayyad Caliph, as “the
(consummate) Maurus.” An elegiac passage from the thirteenth century Primera cronica
general (Chapter 559 General Chronicle of Spain) recounts the events of 711 for what is
construed as the (temporary) downfall of “Spain” in that year. The text testifies that
semantic transformation of “Moor” was not nearly as benign as some readers have
assumed:
their faces were black as pitch, the handsomest among them was black
as a cooking pot, and their eyes blazed like fire; their horses swift as
leopards, their horsemen more cruel and hurtful than the wolf that comes
at night to the flock of sheep. The vile African people… (Smith 1988:
19)
Here the historiography sponsored by Alphonso X of Castile shares a vocabulary
developed across the Pyrenees in the early twelfth-century Chanson de Roland, wherein
the Saracen Abisme is stigmatized as brutish on account of his race (“In all that host was
none more vile than he, With evil vice and crimes he’s dyed full deep...And black is he as
melted pitch to see. Better he loves murder and treachery Than all the gold that is in
Galicie...” (emphasis mine) [Song of Roland, 113; Sayers 1975: 108].
The thirteenth-century Poema de Fernan Gonzalez composed by a monk in the
vicinity of Burgos endows the semantic and figural arc of “Moor” with a peculiar but
related significance. Treating the exploits of the notorious al-Mansur (Almanzor) of late
tenth century al-Andalus, the poem recounts how the goodly Count instructs his retinue in
the perfidious practices and beliefs of the Moors who “do not take God as a guide, but the
stars; they have made of them a new Creator...There are others among them who know
many charms, and can create very evil simulations with their spells; the devil teaches them
how to stir up the clouds and the winds. They associate the devil with their spells, and join
up with them to form covens; they reveal all the errors of people now dead, and the
treacherous dark ones (carbonientos=“coal-faced”) who hold council together (Smith
1988: 54; 57-59 [l. 478]). The Count’s prayers for the intervention of the patron Apostle
Santiago Matamoros, “the Moor slayer” redeem the Castillians from al-Mansur’s
nefarious grip (Smith 1988: 55, 59; [l. 557]). And in this text, the racial dehumanization
and religious demonization of Moors very nearly converge.
From the Poema de Fernan Gonzalez and the Primera cronica we learn that
“Moor and Christian” form a clearly established opposition in thirteenth-century Castile.
This dichotomy is also evident in the medieval Spanish expression “ni moro ni christiani”
(“no one”) and apparent in the perfectly wrought symmetry of line 731 in the first Cantar
of the Poema de mio Cid [“The Moors called on Muhammad and the Christians on St.
James.”] (Hamilton and Perry 1984: 60-61). The “Moor” in these and other texts of
similar provenance underscores for Christians not only the Muslims’ religious and cultural
otherness but also and more particularly their “foreign,” African origins, their misplaced
and thus temporary presence as outsiders without roots in Castile. Having come from
another, darker place, “the Moors” surely belonged somewhere else. It was not much of a
conceptual leap for Christians of Castile and Leon (and Aragon, Catalonia, Navarre and
Galicia) to believe that “Spain” could not find itself as a nation until such racial and
religious others vanished or were forced to disappear incrementally, as eventually
happened in the late fifteenth through early seventeenth centuries.
Because of its potent connotations, “Moor” arguably served as the principal
linguistic vehicle for repressing Muslims and suppressing the indigenous nature of the
Andalusi Muslim cultural heritage. It enabled Christians in thirteenth-century Castile to
dismiss the substantially mixed Andalusi Muslim population and its own Mudejars as
foreign and to disregard the extent of social and cultural ties among all Andalusis,
including Muslims from Africa. As such, the term Moor signifies Christian longing for a
world of religious, cultural, ethnic, and political unity rather than diversity.
Ross Brann
Department of Near Eastern Studies
Cornell University
Bibliography
Brann, Ross. “Andalusi Moorings,” to appear in Disapora 9 (forthcoming 2000)
Constable, Olivia Remie, ed. 1997. Medieval Iberia: Readings from Christian, Muslim,
and Jewish Sources. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press.
Hamilton, Rita and Perry, Janet 1984. The Poem of the Cid: A Bilingual Edition with
Parallel Text. London: Viking Penguin.
Sayers, Dorothy, trans. 1975. The Song of Roland. Harmondsworth: Penguin Books.
Smith, Colin, ed. 1988. Christians and Moors in Spain [Volume I: AD 711-1150].
Warminster: Aris and Philips.
Wolf, Kenneth Baxter 1990. Conquerors and Chronicles of Early Medieval Spain.
Liverpool: Liverpool University Press.

. [Embarrassed] [Big Grin] I know I Know I violated my own stance about responding to this azz-hole,but I saw a chance and I took it am I the bad guy?? [Big Grin]

A little more salt in that gapping wound Herr LIMPDICKMANN

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:24 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

African moors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDXO1zjf8EY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L2GjCnHu9g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjPfK-Paho8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm3OjfgWqnk

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Kemp:
you got any black weed or not man? theres a dude on the corner selling some **** but its dark and all i can see are eyeballs. we gonna hook up or what kunta?

How OLD are you? Why are you coming here and even getting involved in grown folks business?

And didnt anyone ever tell you to "Say no to Drugs"?
It kills your brain cells son, it kills your brain cells! But then again, i guess that explains it all.

Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
I didn't respond to you because your info was dumb.

quote:
How did M78* get into North East Africa? What does M78* come from? Thin air?

Apparently you DO recognize the fact that M78 V32 is only a subset of V12 that migrated back to the Horn of Africa. Good observation.

Nigger, how many times must I repeat myself? I guess having an IQ of around a 70 must be a real hindrance, huh? E-V12 originated in Caucasoid North Africa; E-V3, which is a subclade of E-78, branched off from E-V12 in North Africa where, by means of subsequent Caucasoid migration, it became dispersed throughout the mixed Caucasoid-Negroid populations of Ethiopia and Somalia.

quote:
is ONLY a SUB mutation of Sub Saharan E-M35.
E-M35 (E1b1b1) is only found amongst Caucasoids and people of mixed Caucasoid-Negroid ancestry.

quote:
And E-M35 is only a SUB mutation of Sub Saharan E-M215
E-M215 (E1b1b) has only been detected amongst the Caucasoid population of Oman and the racially admixed Caucasoid-Negroid Amharas of Ethiopia.

E-M2 (E1b1a) is only found amongst amongst sub-Saharan Negroids and E-M329 (E1b1c) are found only amongst the Caucasoid-Negroids of Ethiopia. Nigger, you obviously have a learning disability; I have already explained over and over again that E1b1a is specific only to Negroid populations and E1b1b (E-M215) is specific only to Caucasoid and Caucasoid-Negroid populations, of which E-M329 is but one subclade.

quote:
2?, oh yeah it has a sub Saharan brother mutation E-M75.
We've already covered this ground before, dumb nigger. E2-M75 is found only amongst Negroids. E1b1 (P2) is divided into two subclades, a Negroid-specific E1b1a and a Caucasoid-specific E1b1b.

quote:
sten up asswipe. Everytime you open your mouth and speak about genetics and Egypt your are only speaking of an African reality you are just too dim to see: Sub Saharan Migrants to Egypt carrying M35* You are not talking about Mediterranian genes, You are not talking about Middle Eastern Genes. Your are not talking about Genetic markers from Turkey or Mars........These are AFRICAN GENES, you DO realize that right?

Why are your pointing at African genetic markers and diversity to show how un-African Egyptians are? The "Mediterranean" is a Sea. Humans dont live in the sea we live on land(I dont know where you live). Those 'Mediterranean Caucasoids' are just some more brown skin Africans with African genes.
The Levant versus the Horn of Africa: Evidence for Bidirectional Corridors of Human Migrations

African does not equal Negroid, you subhuman jigaboo. The Egyptians are members of the Mediterranean Caucasoid subrace because they are more genetically related to other Mediterranean peoples than to sub-Saharan Negroids.

Are you trying to be stupid or are you just plain stupid? All of the available genetic evidence conclusively demonstrates that Egyptians are more genetically related to other Mediterranean Caucasoids than to Negroid primitives, not to mention that they live along the Mediterranean coast.

quote:
Nigger, you really are starting to tire me with your childish nigger babbling. The 2004 Luis et al. study, Levant versus the Horn of Africa: Evidence for Bidirectional Corridors of Human Migrations, clearly demonstrates that the Egyptian people are more related to the Caucasoid populations of the Middle East than to any sub-Saharan Negroid population:
Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
quote:
The AFRICAN reality of Haplogroup E
African doesn't equal Negroid, nigger.You're the one with the chimpanzee-like brain and low IQ.As I explained before, 'groid, M35 (E1b1b1) is only specific to Caucasoids and Caucasoid-Negroids. M78 (E1b1b1a) is a subclade of M35 and again is only found amongst Caucasoids and Caucasoid-Negroids. Your blind insistence that M35 and M78 originated in Negroid Africa demonstrates how ignorant you are of genetics.

quote:
More "Medit-cauks" in Sub Saharan Africa? LOL-GTFO
The existence of substantial Caucasoid admixture amongst the peoples of the Horn of Africa and East Africa clearly demonstrates that in the past there have been continuous waves of Caucasoid migrants to those regions.

quote:
"Initial Migrations" means the first people there, FURTHERMORE - We don't have to "Conceive", M78* MUST come from M35* Anything else is like a chicken being produced with no egg.
But as you pointed out M78 has an origin in Egypt. That is still the African reality for you, Whether it be M78 individuals from East Africa or M35* individuals from East Africa, You still have Sub Saharans "Represented by the E3b-M35 chromosomes" which "Expanded northward during the Mesolithic" populating Egypt. The only way you can get around such African reality is to attempt to white wash East Africans. Or attempt to White wash Africans Genetic Markers. Or to attempt to call Haplogroup E "Asian" but we know how that ends:

Nigger, if you believe that, you obviously suffer from brain damage. Whatever E3b (E1b1b) is present amongst Ethiopians is due to Caucasoid admixture and Hg E originated in Asia, not Africa. And besides, you primitive chimp, Ethiopians are genetically related to both Mediterranean Caucasoid and sub-Saharan Negroid populations and constitute an intermediate population between both Caucasoids and Negroids.

-

Hg E originated in Asia and only exists in East Africa due to Caucasoid reverse-migration.

-
 -
M35 is specific to Caucasoid and Caucasoid-Negroid populations. The Caucasoid-Negroid peoples of Northeastern Africa are genetically distinct from sub-Saharan Negroids, forming their own ethno-racial bloc.
Africans can be either Caucasoids or Negroids, dumb nigger. Where is your scientific evidence, nigger?

quote:
Egypts NRY frequency distributions appear to be much more similar to those of the Middle East than to any sub-Saharan African population, suggesting a much larger Eurasian genetic component. Finally, the overall phylogeographic profile reveals several clinal patterns and genetic partitions that may indicate source, direction, and relative timing of different waves of dispersals and expansions involving these nine populations.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FEAR>FEAR>FEAR<OF A BLACK PLANET:i see black<>people even in my genes...Isn't that right??Herr Limpdickmann nighnscrotum.

at night to the flock of sheep.

The guy you want to by dope from but too scared to go out into the dark reminds you them?

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooo my god what a racist bastard.dude if u were in africa talkin that sh it they would put a tire around yr neck and set yr ass on fire... i would love to see u in yr new tire necklace...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
FEAR>FEAR>FEAR<OF A BLACK PLANET:i see black<>people even in my genes...Isn't that right??Herr Limpdickmann nighnscrotum.

at night to the flock of sheep.

The guy you want to by dope from but too scared to go out into the dark reminds you them?

Are you retarded nigger? What does this have to do with my scienitific data proving the Mediterrean Caucasoidness of Egypt?
JayDot_Ptah
Member # 16569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayDot_Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'm a retarded cracker! This has a lot to do with my unscienitific data disproving the ridiculous notion of the Mediterrean Caucasoidness of Egypt? [/QUOTE]

[Big Grin]

Posts: 34 | From: Chuck City | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
Looks like I ran that nigger Asteb out.
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
quote:

NOPE - Here is some information through get through you thick skull:

Fischer Price, My first genetics info:

You DO Know that the Y-Chomosome is passed from FATHER TO SON RIGHT? You MUST have an E-M35* with no mutation to give rise to a M78* individual with no mutation.

E-M35* unmutated is found most in Deep Sub Saharan Africans. And in southern Africans.
-Explain how the Khoisan are mixed?
-Explain how South West Ethiopians who have genetic affinities with South Sudan are mixed?
-Explain how Tanzanians are mixed.

Please show me where the Medit-Cauks come in the quote you missed:
quote:
Since the E3b*-M35 lineages appear to be confined mostly to the sub-Saharan populations, it is conceivable that the initial migrations toward North Africa from the south primarily involved derivative E3b-M35 lineages
Again since M78 didnt travel North It HAD To be M35* becuase M78 is the SON of M35. And who is M35 confined to : E3b*-M35 lineages appear to be confined mostly to the sub-Saharan -Before M78* there were only M35* Sub Saharans that migrated to Egypt shiit for brains.

quote:
M35 chromosomes are seen in the Oman, North African, and East African populations, as well as in the South African Khoisans (Underhill et al. 2000; Cruciani et al. 2002; present study)
There is a specific Mutation : E-M293 that is a subclade of M35 found in South Africa. Explain how they are Medit-cocks or come from Asia?

-

Explain how the Masaliit and Fur in DARFUR Sudan (Those "Black Africans" being killed by "Arabs" spoken of in the media) has the highest amount of M78, are they Meditcocks?

SO in essense you are saying that:

-Mediterranean Caucasoids or Medit-Cocks come FROM Sub Saharan Africa.
-M35* is a Mediterranean Caucasoid marker althoough it is NOT found in Any true Mediterraneans and Some of its Subclades are not Mediterranean at all : V6, E-M293, P72, etc.

You see how that does not make any sense.
And you still didnt answer the main question. What mutation does the Subclade M78* come from? Why isnt that found in Europe where you come from?

Why do you want to be African like me?
Why are you again using African markers to point out the Non Africanness of Egypt.

Oh yeah Haplogroup E originated in ASIA?
So i guess all the Africans are really Asians then huh Dumbshiit. Find me a geneticist that says Haplgroup E or Even E3b is Asian in Origin.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT has everything to do with your incoherent,ramblings your rice debates,your irrational fear of a BLACK PLANET,YOUR FEAR OF YOUR DOPE DEALER IN THE DARK.THE ONES YOU LIKE TO CALL NIGGER OR SHOULD YOU SAY NIGER? NIGERIAN.THE ONES WHO AWAITES YOU WITH A SCIMITAR IN HAND,THE MOOR AND HIS WIFE WHO THIS MINUTE....THIS VERY MINUTE IS TUPING IN THE HOUSE OF THE WHITES OR WHITE HOUSE??

First, the etymology of the river's name:

...The name of the river Niger probably derives from the Latin or Portuguese word for "black", niger; another theory suggests that it comes from the Tuareg language gher n gheren = "river of rivers"....
NIGER>NIGERIAN>NIGRO>NIGGER:

Some NIGGERS "ACHEM" I MEAN NIGERS IN HISTORY:

.) Surnamed Niger, i.e., "black," perhaps from his dark complexion, a teacher of some distinction in the church of Antioch (Acts 13:1-3). It has been supposed that this was the Simon of Cyrene who bore Christ's cross. Note the number of nationalities represented in the church at Antioch.

ca. 300 BCE

Also known as Clitus Melas
King of Bactria
According to some sources, Clitus Niger was the older foster-brother of Alexander the Great. Others describe him as Alexander's friend. He was his cavalry leader, and from his name almost certainly a Black African, making him one of the world's first known transracial placements. In 334 he saved Alexander's life at the Battle of Granicus River, but Alexander later killed him during a drunken feast in Maracanda.

The Nigeriate who raided the coastal cities from the hinter land on four horse chariots.

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
What he is now going to do is make some idiotic remark buying time to copy and paste my reply into a racist forum so he can regurgitate their attempted response back in THIS forum.
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

OMG! I didn't realise there were such awful people in this section.

Sad world [Frown]

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
um..ahem...not that I really CARE about race, ect. because we are ALL people with a heart, body and a SOUL. God loves us ALL equally.

BTW: The HERITAGE is passed through the MATERNAL side due to mitochondrial DNA that the female carries, which is why the jews consider that if the mother is jewish and father is not, then the children are considered jewish.

Good luck to you all!

Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
quote:
NOPE - Here is some information through get through you thick skull:
Nigger, you need to go back to the jungles where you came from and hibernate for a few million until you evolve into a fully developed human being.

quote:
You DO Know that the Y-Chomosome is passed from FATHER TO SON RIGHT? You MUST have an E-M35* with no mutation to give rise to a M78* individual with no mutation.
quote:
Explain how the Khoisan are mixed?
Caucasoid migrants from the Horn of Africa who interbred with Negro female slaves further down the coast of East Africa. Note that E1b1b1g (E-M293) and E1b1b1f (E-P72) are the only two subclades of E1b1b1 (out of 14 different subclades) found almost exclusively amongst the sub-Saharan Negroids of East Africa. Given the greater frequency and diversity of E1b1b1 subhaplogroups amongst both Caucasoids and people of mixed Caucasoid-Negroid ancestry, it is obvious that E1b1b1 is of Caucasoid origin.

quote:
Explain how South West Ethiopians who have genetic affinities with South Sudan are mixed?
Actually, Ethiopians are a largely Caucasoid people who have stronger genetic affinities with other Mediterranean Caucasoids than with sub-Saharan Negroids, which means that even if E1b1b1 originated in Ethiopia (it is actually from West Asia), it is still obviously Caucasoid in origin. According to Risch et al. (2001):

East African groups, such as Ethiopians and Somalis, have great genetic resemblance to Caucasians and are clearly intermediate between sub-Saharan Africans and Caucasians. The existence of such intermediate groups should not, however, overshadow the fact that the greatest genetic structure that exists in the human population occurs at the racial level.

Most recently, Wilson et al. studied 354 individuals from 8 populations deriving from Africa (Bantus, Afro-Caribbeans and Ethiopians), Europe/Mideast (Norwegians, Ashkenazi Jews and Armenians), Asia (Chinese) and Pacific Islands (Papua New Guineans). Their study was based on cluster analysis using 39 microsatellite loci. Consistent with previous studies, they obtained evidence of four clusters representing the major continental(racial) divisions described above as African, Caucasian, Asian, and Pacific Islander. The one population in their analysis that was seemingly not clearly classified on continental grounds was the Ethiopians, who clustered more into the Caucasian group. But it is known that African populations with close contact with Middle East populations, including Ethiopians and North Africans, have had significant admixture from Middle Eastern (Caucasian) groups, and are thus more closely related to Caucasians.

quote:
-Explain how Tanzanians are mixed.
Caucasoid migrants from the Horn of Africa who interbred with Negro female slaves further down the coast of East Africa. Note that E1b1b1g (E-M293) and E1b1b1f (E-P72) are the only two subclades of E1b1b1 (out of 14 different subclades) found almost exclusively amongst the sub-Saharan Negroids of East Africa. Given the greater frequency and diversity of E1b1b1 subhaplogroups amongst both Caucasoids and people of mixed Caucasoid-Negroid ancestry, it is obvious that E1b1b1 is of Caucasoid origin.

quote:
Please show me where the Medit-Cauks come in the quote you missed:
Dumb nigger, that study was conducted in 2004. According to the latest genetic research of Chandrasekar in 2007, Haplogroup E is of West Asian origin.

quote:
Again since M78 didnt travel North It HAD To be M35* becuase M78 is the SON of M35. And who is M35 confined to : E3b*-M35 lineages appear to be confined mostly to the sub-Saharan -Before M78* there were only M35* Sub Saharans that migrated to Egypt shiit for brains.

As explained before over and over again, nigger, the E lineages were spread by Caucasoid migrants from the Near East who transmitted their genes to Africa by interbreeding with either other indigenous Caucasoids or Negroids; these gradually evolved into either Negroid-specific or Caucasoid-specific sublineages.

quote:
There is a specific Mutation : E-M293 that is a subclade of M35 found in South Africa. Explain how they are Medit-cocks or come from Asia?
As explained numerous times before ad nauseam, 'groid, all E sublineages were spread by Caucasoid migrants from the Horn of Africa (and ultimately from West Asia) who interbred with Negro female slaves further down the coast of East Africa. Note that E1b1b1g (E-M293) and E1b1b1f (E-P72) are the only two subclades of E1b1b1 (out of 14 different subclades) found almost exclusively amongst the sub-Saharan Negroids of East Africa. Given the greater frequency and diversity of E1b1b1 subhaplogroups amongst both Caucasoids and people of mixed Caucasoid-Negroid ancestry, it is obvious that E1b1b1 is of Caucasoid origin.
quote:

explain how the Masaliit and Fur in DARFUR Sudan (Those "Black Africans" being killed by "Arabs" spoken of in the media) has the highest amount of M78, are they Meditcocks?

Actually, the highest frequency and subhaplogroup diversity of E-M78 is amongst the Mediterranean Caucasoid populations of Egypt and Libya, which is where it originated (Cruciani et al., 2007).

quote:
SO in essense you are saying that:

-Mediterranean Caucasoids or Medit-Cocks come FROM Sub Saharan Africa.

No, but Mediterranean Caucasoid Y-DNA was gradually spread to East Africa by means of successive Caucasoid migrations.

quote:
-M35* is a Mediterranean Caucasoid marker althoough it is NOT found in Any true Mediterraneans and Some of its Subclades are not Mediterranean at all : V6, E-M293, P72, etc.
E-M35 is predominantly Mediterranean in origin, with most of its major subclades, as well as its highest frequencies, being found amongst Mediterranean Caucasoids. The only exceptions are E-P72, E-M293, and maybe the M35* paragroup, which are the Negroid-specific forms of E-M35 by virtue of previous Caucasoid expansion into the region; E-V6 is largely Caucasoid-specific.

quote:
You see how that does not make any sense.
And you still didnt answer the main question. What mutation does the Subclade M78* come from? Why isnt that found in Europe where you come from?

All E lineages ultimately come from West Asia, nig

quote:
Why do you want to be African like me?
Why are you again using African markers to point out the Non Africanness of Egypt.

For the last time, African does not equal Negroid, you learning disabled nigger.
Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
ll of the most recent genetic research indicates that E is of West Asian origin. According to Chandrasekar et al. (2007):l Y chromosomes that are not exclusively African have M168 mutation. The M168 lineage evolved into three distinct sub-clusters: One with the Alu insertion, YAP (DE haplogroup) and the other two lineages, C (RPS4Y/M216) and F* (M89/M213). Underhill et al. (2001) suggested that an African population with M168 mutation dispersed from the Horn of Africa via a coastal or interior route about 50 000–45 000 years ago (Walter et al. 2000) towards southern Asia, where the C lineage (RPS4Y/M216 mutations) probably originated. The YAP insertion probably occurred on an Asian Y chromosome as long ago as ~55 000 years (Hammer et al. 1998) based on the evidence of ancestral alleles for M40 and M96 on exclusively Asian M174 chromosomes (Altheide and Hammer 1997). The ancestral allele of M174 found exclusively in Africa, supports an African origin of YAP insertion (Underhill 2001) but the time of mutational events on the Asian YAP insertion chromosome (Hammer et al. 1998) gives antiquity to M174. Our findings of the presence of the YAP insertion in northeast Indian tribes and Andaman islanders with haplogroup D indicate that some of the M168 chromosomes have given rise to the YAP insertion and M174 mutation in south Asia. The presence of C*, YAP insertion and F* in India (Kivisild et al. 2003; Cordaux et al. 2004; Sengupta et al. 2006; Thangaraj et al. 2003) suggests that the Y chromosome is well differentiated into major lineages in south Asia. Then they moved towards southeast Asia and the Andaman Islands. Andamanese maternal links have been established through mtDNA M31 lineage with the eastern part of India in the Rajbansi of West Bengal (Palanichamy et al. 2006) and the Pauri Bhuiya of Orissa (our unpublished data). After reaching the southern part of East Asia descendants of the initial dispersal, led to a northward diaspora thus peopling across all of East Asia (Su et al. 1999). Some of the YAP insertion chromosomes without the M174 mutation reached the Mediterranean via Central Asia and gave rise to the E lineage with mutations at M40 and M96 (~31 000 years ago; Hammer et al. 1998). This E lineage back-migrated to Africa through the Levant as hypothesized by Hammer et al. (1997) and Altheide and Hammer (1997).

It is also evident that haplotype E-M34 chromosomes were probably introduced into Ethiopia from the Near East (Cruciani et al. 2004). The hypothesis of a back migration from Asia to Africa is strongly supported by the current phylogeography of the Y-chromosome variation, because haplogroup K2 and paragroup R1b*, both belonging to the otherwise Asiatic macro haplogroup K, have only been observed at high frequencies in Africa (Cruciani et al. 2002; Luis et al. 2004). Thus the major sub-sets of Y lineages that arose from the M168 lineage do not trace to an African origin. Likewise the M, N and R haplogroups of mtDNA have no indication of an African origin. In the light of recent findings by Olivieri et al. (2006) the scenario of a back migration into Africa is supported by two features of mtDNA: M1 (with an estimated coalescence time of 38.6+/-7.1 ky) and U6 (with an estimated coalescence time of 45.1+/-6.9 ky), which are predominantly north African clades arose in southwestern Asia and differentiated into their major sub-clades while they were in the Mediterranean area and only later some sub-sets of M1a (with an estimated coalescence time of 28.8+/-4.9 ky), U6a2 (with an estimated coalescence time of 24.0+/-7.3 ky) and U6d (with an estimated coalescence time of 20.6+/-7.3 ky) diffused to East and North Africa through the Levant. Thus modern humans used a southern coastal route for their 'Out of Africa' exit, and the Levantine route from Asia to Africa for 'back migration'.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17786594

Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by astenb:
What he is now going to do is make some idiotic remark buying time to copy and paste my reply into a racist forum so he can regurgitate their attempted response back in THIS forum.

Get lost nigger. This site is for whites only.

I wish we could go back to the good old days when niggers were lynched for stepping out of line and getting uppity.  -

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The hate. I agree with you Kemp on alot things here, but the hate. Why? We can agree to disagree but let's do it a bit more civil like. No reason to hate like this.
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh YESSS limpdickmann,rage on son rage on.you and your ancestors are so over come with fear,that even in our most powerless era you sought to mitigate your fears by burning and hanging those who could do you little or no harm.The sight of our splended black manhood makes you feel inadequate,so you look at your white wife and know from the very depths of your shattered soul she would like notthing better than to run-off with he who waits in the dark.you invented laws to keep us poor and a hundred ways to dehumanize us....you arm yourself to the teeth created the most dreaded weapons plunder the globe to amass wealth...but still you are afraid of the dark.The dark masses on your southern boarders,the yellow peril that dominates your class room...The Moor & his wife who sits in the house of the whites...The whites who no longer fears genetic annihilation,for they see themselves as mearly human.so rage on son rage on your end is nigh and you and i know it. [Big Grin]

The “Moor” in these and other texts of
similar provenance underscores for Christians not only the Muslims’ religious and cultural
otherness but also and more particularly their “foreign,” African origins, their misplaced
and thus temporary presence as outsiders without roots in Castile. Having come from
another, darker place, “the Moors” surely belonged somewhere else. It was not much of a
conceptual leap for Christians of Castile and Leon (and Aragon, Catalonia, Navarre and
Galicia) to believe that “Spain” could not find itself as a nation until such racial and
religious others vanished or were forced to disappear incrementally, as eventually
happened in the late fifteenth through early seventeenth centuries.
Because of its potent connotations, “Moor” arguably served as the principal
linguistic vehicle for repressing Muslims and suppressing the indigenous nature of the
Andalusi Muslim cultural heritage. It enabled Christians in thirteenth-century Castile to
dismiss the substantially mixed Andalusi Muslim population and its own Mudejars as
foreign and to disregard the extent of social and cultural ties among all Andalusis,
including Muslims from Africa. As such, the term Moor signifies Christian longing for a
world of religious, cultural, ethnic, and political unity rather than diversity.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Get lost nigger. This site is for whites only.

I wish we could go back to the good old days when niggers were lynched for stepping out of line and getting uppity.  -

^Weak.

I'm shocked you have serious responses.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
The hate. I agree with you Kemp on alot things here, but the hate. Why? We can agree to disagree but let's do it a bit more civil like. No reason to hate like this.

That is because you are an idiot. In order to make any claim of Egyptians being Non Black he has to claim the ENTIRE African Reality as being Asian. And then He has to claim Asian as being white. Notice he went from saying M78 is MeditCock to M35 bing Medit-Cock and now All of Haplogroup E is MeditCock.

According to him:
Not only is M35 a Caucasians haplogroup but all Members of Haplogroup E (That includes probably 85% of ALL AFRICANS) descend from Mediterranean Caucasoid ancestors.

In order for Him to claim our people in essence white people have Become our ancestors. [sigh] I will not even take the time to address the dated study he posted. For the one Geneticist That claims Haplogroup E has an Asian origin, virtually ALL of the other say the opposite. There is more of a case of AFRICANS being the originators of Haplogroup R than Haplogroup E having a non African origin.

And why are you quoting Hammer and Underhill FROM 1997 when other Geneticists have already put this issue to rest for an African origin in 2000-2009.....INCLUDING UNDERHILL HIMSELF.

If haplogroup E had an Asian origin you would find all the upstream mutations there - YOU DONT.

If haplogroup E had an Asian origin you would find much of the distribution in Asia - YOU DONT.

If haplogroup E had an Asian origin you would find most of the Diversity in Asia - YOU DONT.

If haplogroup E had an Asian origin most Africans would be Haplogroup A and B - THEY ARE NOT.

If haplogroup E had an Asian origin most Western Europeans would probably be E3a - THEY ARE NOT.

If haplogroup E had an Asian origin most Africans would be white - THEY ARE NOT.

Then he goes to contradict himself

quote:
E-P72, E-M293, and maybe the M35* paragroup, which are the Negroid-specific forms of E-M35 by virtue of previous Caucasoid expansion into the region
He says the Paragroup M35* is Negroid Specific. But is saying M78 which comes FROM THE PARAGROUP M35* is Meditcock specific?

So let me get this straight based on his quotes:

He has Negroids leaving Africa, [ " Underhill et al. (2001) suggested that an African population with M168 mutation dispersed from the Horn of Africa " ] and turning into Meditcocks. Those Meditcocks coming back into Africa [ " previous Caucasoid expansion into the region " ], bearing Negroid Sons [ " M35* paragroup, which are the Negroid-specific forms of E-M35 " ]
Those Negroids turn back into Meditcocks some 4000 year later [ " M78 ultimately finds its origins within the Caucasoid gene pool of Egypt and Libya " ]? And those Caucasoids turn BACK into Negroids hybrids after 6000 more years [ " E-V32 (8.5 ky), which is 80% of the Negroid-Caucasoid gene pool " ]

[Confused]

Again this is all delusional nonsense, I feel sorry for both of your mothers.

KEMP : EPIC FAIL.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And why are you quoting Hammer and Underhill FROM 1997 when other Geneticists have already put this issue to rest

Because he's a god damn troll. The more you take his bait the more he laughs. This debate was over ages ago.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My God there are some disgusting racists on this site, why is such a sick person like that allowed to post?

From one white person to another - kemp you are a sick, twisted, nasty individual who should blow your OWN brains out.

--------------------
IMO

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by *Tinker*:
My God there are some disgusting racists on this site, why is such a sick person like that allowed to post?

From one white person to another - kemp you are a sick, twisted, nasty individual who should blow your OWN brains out.

He tried and missed, Hence he tries in vain to project his failure on me with the photo.
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Well, I cant say I'm surprised, it must be really hard aim to hit that single brain cell. Probably take a firing squad.

--------------------
IMO

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It is beyond dispute that we have won the race debates and niggers/whiggers such as Djenuti and Sudhanjia are in full retreat. Not a single one of these shitskins has provided me with a cogent response to my objections against their ridiculous claims, which is only further proof that these less-than-human morons know I am 100% correct.

-
 -

Sorry, but the only thing beyond dispute is your STUPIDITY! As usual you are 100% WRONG, but you are just too stupid and too stubborn to know it!

quote:
Nigger, if E-M78 is Negroid in origin, then why is it only found amongst Mediterranean Caucasoids and people of mixed Negroid-Caucasoid ancestry who reside within the Horn of Africa? You do realize that E-M78 is completely absent from the Negroid gene pool of sub-Saharan Africa? If E-M78 is Negroid in origin, shouldn't it reach its highest frequency and greatest diversity amongst the savage primitives of sub-Saharan Africa? However, this is not the case; E-M78 is nowhere to be found amongst the Negroid populations of sub-Saharan Africa, but is everywhere present amongst the Mediterranean Caucasoid and Negroid-Caucasoid populations of Northern Africa, conclusively demonstrating that E-M78 is Caucasoid in origin.
E-M78 finds its highest frequencies IN Africa, you idiot!! Again the only reason why it is present outside of Africa in Southwest Asia and Europe is because they have MIXED AFRICAN ANCESTRY!!

-

^ Notice the darkest concencations are in the Horn and Sudan-- where it originated!! Stop DENYING it and admit it! E-M78 is African and Southwest Asians and Euros carry it because they have African ancestors!!

quote:
Moreover, according to the research of Cruciani et al. (2007), E-M78 ultimately finds its origins within the Caucasoid gene pool of Egypt and Libya, and not amongst the Negroid-Caucasoid peoples of East Africa. The subhaplogroup E-M78 reaches its highest level of frequency amongst North African Caucasoids, with somewhat lower frequencies found amongst Eastern African Negroid-Caucasoids (0.25 ± 0.03 and 0.22 ± 0.02, respectively). In addition, E-M78 reaches its highest level of diversity amongst the Caucasoids of Northeastern Africa (Egypt, Libya); in other words, all subhaplogroups of E-M78, including E-V12, E-V13, E-V22, E-V32, E-V65, as well as the rare paragroup E-M78*, are found in varying degrees of gene frequency throughout the length and breadth of North Africa; whereas, 80% of all the E-M78 found within the East African gene pool consists of the subhaplogroup E-V32. The paragroup E-M78*, as well as other subhaplogroups such as E-V12, E-V13, and E-V65 are virtually absent from the Negroid-Caucasoid populations of East Africa. And finally, according to a maximum parsimony phylogeny of E-M78, coalescent estimates demonstrate that the Caucasoid-specific E-V12 (15.2 ky) is much older than E-V32 (8.5 ky), which is 80% of the Negroid-Caucasoid gene pool; hence, E-V32 is a recent terminal branch of E-V12.
Stop distorting Cruciani's studies with your racial nonsense! Cruciani said no such thing about "caucasoids" or "negroids", he makes it clear that E-M78 like ALL E haplogroups originated in Africa among indigenous Africans who of course were black!

quote:
Cruciani et al. (2007) write:

In conclusion, the peripheral geographic distribution of the most derived subhaplogroups with respect to northeastern Africa [Egypt, Libya, in Table 1], as well as the results of quantitative analysis of UEP and microsatellite diversity are strongly suggestive of a northeastern rather than an eastern African [Ethiopia, Somalia, Kenya, in Table 1] origin of E-M78. Northeastern Africa thus seems to be the place from where E-M78 chromosomes started to disperse to other African regions and outside Africa.

^ Correct! And where in here did he say these people were "caucasoid", you IDIOTIC LIAR??!! [Big Grin]

Further more...

Battaglia et al. (2008) also describe Egypt as "a hub for the distribution of the various geographically localized M78-related sub-clades" and they propose that the point of origin of E-M78 (as opposed to this later dispersal from Egypt) may have been in a refugium which "existed on the border of present-day Sudan and Egypt, near Lake Nubia, until the onset of a humid phase around 8500 BC. The northward-moving rainfall belts during this period could have also spurred a rapid migration of Mesolithic foragers northwards in Africa, the Levant and ultimately onwards to Asia Minor and Europe, where they each eventually differentiated into their regionally distinctive branches".

http://www.haplozone.net/wiki/index.php?title=E-M78

^ You realize that the area in the border between modern Egypt and Sudan is NUBIA, right?? I don't think so. And what pray-tell did these people look like??

Mesolithic Nubians had low, sloping foreheads and robust features evolving into a globular cranium with high vault. The prominence of the orbital region was reduced by the Christian era and the occipital bun much less prominent. Flattening of the lambdoid and sagittal regions also became less pronounced. (Forensic analysis of the skull : craniofacial analysis, reconstruction, and identification. [editors Mehmet Yasar Iscan and Richard P. Helmer]. (New York, N.Y.: Wiley-Liss, 1993)

-

The male cranium above is from Wadi al-Halfa on the Sudan-Egypt border. Dating from the Mesolithic-Holocene period, it is typical of crania in Sudan and surrounding regions from that time frame. More recent Nubian crania from the Christian period have more rounded skulls without the sloping frontal bone. However, the vertical zygomatic arch, prominent glabella, sagittal plateau, and occipital bun (less pronounced) are retained. The cranium above has pronounced facial prognathism, but moderate dental protrusion. The chin is vertical with a angular mandible and very squat ramus. (Image from David Lee Greene and George Armelagos. The Wadi Halfa mesolithic population. (Amherst: University of Massachusetts, 1972)

[Eek!] [Eek!]

Your DUMBASS IS DEBUNKED, AGAIN!! LMAO [Big Grin]

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
quote:
That is because you are an idiot. In order to make any claim of Egyptians being Non Black he has to claim the ENTIRE African Reality as being Asian. And then He has to claim Asian as being white. Notice he went from saying M78 is MeditCock to M35 bing Medit-Cock and now All of Haplogroup E is MeditCock.

Asian can be either Caucasoid, Mongoloid, or even mixed Caucasoid-Mongoloid. However, according to all of the most recent scientific evidence, the present geographical dispersal of haplogroup E is due to Caucasoid back-migration from Western Asia into Africa.

quote:
According to him:
Not only is M35 a Caucasians haplogroup but all Members of Haplogroup E (That includes probably 85% of ALL AFRICANS) descend from Mediterranean Caucasoid ancestors.

A single haplogroup does not constitute a race, you dumb nigger; racial affiliation is only determined based on the combined frequencies of different haplogroups within a given population genotype. Therefore, what the evidence does suggest is that Caucasoid migrants from Western Asia have made a substantial genetic contribution to the population genotypes of both Mediterranean Caucasoids and sub-Saharan Negroids.

Are you stupid or what? Underhill is from 1997, you moron. Unfortunately for you, all of the most recent evidence, including the studies produced by Chandrasekar et al. (2007) and Shi et al. (2008), confirm an Asian origin for E.

haplogroups D and E come from DE, which originated in Asia. However, D is geographically restricted to the Asian continent and is much older than E, meaning that E originated in Asia during the Neolithic period and was gradually transmitted back to Africa by means of a Caucasoid back-migration from Western Asia.

The existence of haplogroup E amongst African Negroids is due to Caucasoid intermixture. How hard is that to understand, nigger?

The Caucasoid migrants from Western Asia mostly intermarried with Mediterranean Caucasoids in North Africa and the Negroids of sub-Saharan Africa, not Western Europeans.

A single haplogroup does not determine race, you dumb nigger. And besides, haplogroup E is further divided into two subclades which exist in both a Negroid-specific and a Caucasoid-specific form.

The presence of haplogroup E in Africa is due to Caucasoid back-migration from Western Asia during the Neolithic period. What's so hard about understanding that? Nigger, either you really are stupid or you have no interest in facing the truth.

Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
quote:
Sorry, but the only thing beyond dispute is your STUPIDITY! As usual you are 100% WRONG, but you are just too stupid and too stubborn to know it!
If you sincerely believe that, 'groid, you suffer from brain damage.

quote:
^ Notice the darkest concencations are in the Horn and Sudan-- where it originated!! Stop DENYING it and admit it! E-M78 is African and Southwest Asians and Euros carry it because they have African ancestors!!
E-M78 reaches its highest frequencies amongst the Caucasoids of North Africa and only exists in Africa due to Caucasoid back-migration from Western Asia. And by the way, the people of the Horn and the Northern Sudan are much more genetically related to other Mediterranean Caucasoids than with sub-Saharan Negroids.

quote:
Stop distorting Cruciani's studies with your racial nonsense! Cruciani said no such thing about "caucasoids" or "negroids", he makes it clear that E-M78 like ALL E haplogroups originated in Africa among indigenous Africans who of course were black!
Are you stupid, nigger? The peoples of both Libya and Egypt are both Caucasoid in race and origin. How else do you explain the fact that Egyptians always cluster genetically with other Mediterranean Caucasoids, and never with Negroids?

Here is more evidence that Modern Egyptians are of Mediterranean Caucasoid origin:

Cavalli-Sforza et al. (1994) compared populations from throughout the world using extensive genetic data. The North African populations grouped with West Eurasian (European, Middle East) populations rather than sub-Saharan Africans.

Di Rienzo et al. (1994) studied the relationship of three samples (taken from Egyptians, Sardinians, and sub-Saharan Africans), using mitochondrial DNA and simple sequence repeats. In terms of genetic distance, the Egyptian sample was closer to the Sardinian sample than to the sub-Saharan African sample.

Hammer et al. (1997) used seven different methods to compute population trees of world populations, using Y-chromosome data. All seven methods grouped the Egyptians with the non-African populations rather than with the sub-Saharan Africans. Egyptians' genetic profile resembles that of South Europeans more than the other regional groups in the study.

Poloni et al. (1997). Egyptians and a few other African populations (Tunisians, Algerians, and even Ethiopians) showed a stronger Y-chromosome similarity to non-African Mediterraneans than to the remainder of Africans mostly from south of the Sahara.

Bosch et al. (1997), using classical genetic markers, calculated Egyptians to be genetically very close to Mediterranean Asians and Europeans.

quote:
Correct! And where in here did he say these people were "caucasoid", you IDIOTIC LIAR??!!

According to Cruciani et al.'s tables based on group percentages of E-M78 and its various subclades, the combined haplogroup frequencies found amongst Libyans and Egyptians are radically different from those of sub-Saharan Negroids and very similar to those of other Mediterranean Caucasoids. In other words, all available genetic evidence classifies the Egyptians as Caucasoids and not Negroids.
quote:
attaglia et al. (2008) also describe Egypt as "a hub for the distribution of the various geographically localized M78-related sub-clades" and they propose that the point of origin of E-M78 (as opposed to this later dispersal from Egypt) may have been in a refugium which "existed on the border of present-day Sudan and Egypt, near Lake Nubia, until the onset of a humid phase around 8500 BC. The northward-moving rainfall belts during this period could have also spurred a rapid migration of Mesolithic foragers northwards in Africa, the Levant and ultimately onwards to Asia Minor and Europe, where they each eventually differentiated into their regionally distinctive branches".

E-M78 - Haplowiki

^ You realize that the area in the border between modern Egypt and Sudan is NUBIA, right?? I don't think so. And what pray-tell did these people look like??

Egyptians are Mediterranean Caucasoid and the Nubian peoples are mostly Mediterranean Caucasoid in origin.

quote:
Mesolithic Nubians had low, sloping foreheads and robust features evolving into a globular cranium with high vault. The prominence of the orbital region was reduced by the Christian era and the occipital bun much less prominent. Flattening of the lambdoid and sagittal regions also became less pronounced. (Forensic analysis of the skull : craniofacial analysis, reconstruction, and identification. [editors Mehmet Yasar Iscan and Richard P. Helmer]. (New York, N.Y.: Wiley-Liss, 1993

The male cranium above is from Wadi al-Halfa on the Sudan-Egypt border. Dating from the Mesolithic-Holocene period, it is typical of crania in Sudan and surrounding regions from that time frame. More recent Nubian crania from the Christian period have more rounded skulls without the sloping frontal bone. However, the vertical zygomatic arch, prominent glabella, sagittal plateau, and occipital bun (less pronounced) are retained. The cranium above has pronounced facial prognathism, but moderate dental protrusion. The chin is vertical with a angular mandible and very squat ramus. (Image from David Lee Greene and George Armelagos. The Wadi Halfa mesolithic population. (Amherst: University of Massachusetts, 1972)

Your DUMBASS IS DEBUNKED, AGAIN!! LMAO

Nigger, you haven't debunked anything.

And besides, where does this study ever indicate that because a small number of Mesolithic skulls located at one burial site shared some features in common with the Negroid phenotype, that they are automatically Negroid? No where does this study suggest that the Wadi Halfa crania are Negroid in any shape or form and no where does it suggest that these crania are related to the skulls of other sub-Saharan Negroids. As a matter of fact, most of the current genetic evidence clearly demonstrates that the peoples of Northeastern Africa are mostly Caucasoid in origin, with some Negroid admixture.

Furthermore, if one wishes to speak of skulls, all of the available evidence clearly demonstrates that Egyptian crania are more related to the crania of Europe and Western Asia, but show very little or no similarity to those of sub-Saharan Negroids:

One of the most common ways of assessing population relationships has been the comparative analysis of skull types. Such a study was carried out by the physical anthropologist C. Loring Brace and five co-researchers (Brace et al., 1993) who statistically analyzed a range of 24 cranial measurements from diverse world samples, including ancient Egyptians. The results of the analysis suggest that ancient Egyptian crania had elements in common with those from Southwest Asia and Neolithic Europe, as well as North and Northeast Africa. However, the Egyptian skulls showed very little similarity to African crania from the more distant south and west. The plot below shows, as accurately as is possible in two dimensions, the relationships between craniofacial configurations of the various regional samples. The predynastic sample from Upper Egypt lies very close to the West Eurasian group but also shows tendencies toward some neighboring African groups; this should not be surprising given Egypt's geographical position near the crossroads of Africa, Asia, and Europe. The northern Egyptians deviate even more strongly from the tropical African pattern, and indeed their closest relatives appear to be western Eurasians and coastal North Africans. Notice that the pooled group of Sub-Saharan Africans from the southern, central, and western regions of the continent does not resemble Egyptians at all: this group is plotted very distant from both ancient Egyptian samples. Similar conclusions are reached by Howells (1989, 1995) and Froment (1992, 1994).

Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
tO THE TOP!
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Herr Limpdickmann Nonscrotum,why are you afraid of the dark?^^...

.The name of the river Niger probably derives from the Latin or Portuguese word for "black", niger; another theory suggests that it comes from the Tuareg language gher n gheren = "river of rivers"....
NIGER>NIGERIAN>NIGRO>NIGGER:

Some NIGGERS "ACHEM" I MEAN NIGERS IN HISTORY:

.) Surnamed Niger, i.e., "black," perhaps from his dark complexion, a teacher of some distinction in the church of Antioch (Acts 13:1-3). It has been supposed that this was the Simon of Cyrene who bore Christ's cross. Note the number of nationalities represented in the church at Antioch.

ca. 300 BCE

Also known as Clitus Melas
King of Bactria
According to some sources, Clitus Niger was the older foster-brother of Alexander the Great. Others describe him as Alexander's friend. He was his cavalry leader, and from his name almost certainly a Black African, making him one of the world's first known transracial placements. In 334 he saved Alexander's life at the Battle of Granicus River, but Alexander later killed him during a drunken feast in Maracanda.

The Nigeriate who raided the coastal cities from the hinter land on four horse chariots.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Asian can be either Caucasoid, Mongoloid, or even mixed Caucasoid-Mongoloid. However, according to all of the most recent scientific evidence, the present geographical dispersal of haplogroup E is due to Caucasoid back-migration from Western Asia into Africa.

WRONG on all counts! There is no such thing as racial groups like "cacasoid", "mongoloid", or "negroid", and if E originated in Asia why is it that Africa especially Sub-Sahara has the highest frequency and diversity of E lineages than anywhere else in the world, moron??!

quote:
A single haplogroup does not constitute a race, you dumb nigger; racial affiliation is only determined based on the combined frequencies of different haplogroups within a given population genotype...
Really?? Then pray-tell what 'race' are these people below and what genetic lineages do they possess??

-

^ If you can give the answer, perhaps you can re-evaluate everything clearly. Though I seriously doubt you can.

quote:
..Therefore, what the evidence does suggest is that Caucasoid migrants from Western Asia have made a substantial genetic contribution to the population genotypes of both Mediterranean Caucasoids and sub-Saharan Negroids.
Nope! Again there are no "caucasoid" let alone "Mediterraneans"! That much was made clear here! Now you're saying all Sub-Saharans are "caucasoid" mixed??! LOL Please show us this so-called evidence.

quote:
Are you stupid or what? Underhill is from 1997, you moron. Unfortunately for you, all of the most recent evidence, including the studies produced by Chandrasekar et al. (2007) and Shi et al. (2008), confirm an Asian origin for E.

haplogroups D and E come from DE, which originated in Asia. However, D is geographically restricted to the Asian continent and is much older than E, meaning that E originated in Asia during the Neolithic period and was gradually transmitted back to Africa by means of a Caucasoid back-migration from Western Asia.

All of this was discussed before here and here!

Chandrasekar hasn't confirmed anything but Underhill et al. was quite clear: "....haplogroup CF and DE molecular ancestors first evolved inside Africa and subsequently contributed as Y chromosome founders to pioneering migrations that successfully colonized Asia. While not proof, the DE and CF bifurcation (Figure 8d ) is consistent with independent colonization impulses possibly occurring in a short time interval."

DE has been identified in 7 individuals in West Africa-- 6 in Nigeria and 1 in Guinea Bissau. It has only been identified in 2 individuals in Asia-- both of whom are Tibetans and if racial classifications applied to these Asians they are obviously "mongoloid" and not "cacasoid". Also haplogroup D is found among an Asian aboriginal group in the tropics and they sure aren't any "cacasoids" guess what these people look like! Since you are too dumb to figure it out, I'll just say they are the people shown in the picture I posted above!! LMAO

So obviously all the evidence shows an African origin and definitely not by any "cacasoids"! LOL

quote:
The existence f haplogroup E amongst African Negroids is due to Caucasoid intermixture. How hard is that to understand, nigger?
It's hard to understand because again the greatest frequency and diverstiy of E is found in Africa and F* is found from Australian aborigines to Japanese-- hardly "cacasoid"!! You are a desperate dishonest idiot! LOL

quote:
The Caucasoid migrants from Western Asia mostly intermarried with Mediterranean Caucasoids in North Africa and the Negroids of sub-Saharan Africa, not Western Europeans.

A single haplogroup does not determine race, you dumb nigger. And besides, haplogroup E is further divided into two subclades which exist in both a Negroid-specific and a Caucasoid-specific form.

The presence of haplogroup E in Africa is due to Caucasoid back-migration from Western Asia during the Neolithic period. What's so hard about understanding that? Nigger, either you really are stupid or you have no interest in facing the truth.

Again, if that is so then why are the vast majority of E lineages over 90% are confined to Africa you moron?! Why is the ultimate ancestral haplogroup underived E* found among Kwhe people of Southern Africa?? Why is E1a predominant in West Africa among people like Malians but also in Senegalese and Cameroonians all the way to Sudanese and Egyptians??! Why is the predominant E lineage outside of Africa E1b1b even when it is still more prevalent *in* the African continent than outside of it?! How do you consider E1b1b "cuacasoid" but consider E1b1a "negroid" when they are siblings??! Why is E2 prevalent from South Africa to West Africa and East Africa??

As usual you make no sense, because YOU TELL PATHETIC LIES!

quote:
If you sincerely believe that, 'groid, you suffer from brain damage.
I don't "believe" that, I KNOW that-- that you are a pathetic white racist idiot whose very existence relies on lies! [Big Grin]

quote:
E-M78 reaches its highest frequencies amongst the Caucasoids of North Africa and only exists in Africa due to Caucasoid back-migration from Western Asia. And by the way, the people of the Horn and the Northern Sudan are much more genetically related to other Mediterranean Caucasoids than with sub-Saharan Negroids.
Again if E-M78 originated in Western Asia then why does it not have the highest concentration or diversity there?? Why is it most frequent and most diverse in Africa, moron??!

quote:
Are you stupid, nigger? The peoples of both Libya and Egypt are both Caucasoid in race and origin. How else do you explain the fact that Egyptians always cluster genetically with other Mediterranean Caucasoids, and never with Negroids?
Again YOUR claims which contradict the fact that E-M78 is found in Sub-Sahara as far south as Kenya unless you consider people there "cacasoids" too!

quote:
Here is more evidence that Modern Egyptians are of Mediterranean Caucasoid origin:

Cavalli-Sforza et al. (1994) compared populations from throughout the world using extensive genetic data. The North African populations grouped with West Eurasian (European, Middle East) populations rather than sub-Saharan Africans.

Di Rienzo et al. (1994) studied the relationship of three samples (taken from Egyptians, Sardinians, and sub-Saharan Africans), using mitochondrial DNA and simple sequence repeats. In terms of genetic distance, the Egyptian sample was closer to the Sardinian sample than to the sub-Saharan African sample.

Hammer et al. (1997) used seven different methods to compute population trees of world populations, using Y-chromosome data. All seven methods grouped the Egyptians with the non-African populations rather than with the sub-Saharan Africans. Egyptians' genetic profile resembles that of South Europeans more than the other regional groups in the study.

Poloni et al. (1997). Egyptians and a few other African populations (Tunisians, Algerians, and even Ethiopians) showed a stronger Y-chromosome similarity to non-African Mediterraneans than to the remainder of Africans mostly from south of the Sahara.

Bosch et al. (1997), using classical genetic markers, calculated Egyptians to be genetically very close to Mediterranean Asians and Europeans.

I don't see Cruciani here, and I'm not surprised at that. Plus, all these studies were discussed before. The problem with all of them is they try to divide lineages into "Sub-Saharan" and "North Africa" even though many of those lineages are continuous to Sub-Sahara. Even Poloni includes Ethiopians even though they are Sub-Saharans! LOL And all the non-African examples they use are carriers of African E lineages! Like you they desperately try to associate some African lineages with Eurasia because Eurasians happen to carry them! This is backwards logic.

quote:
According to Cruciani et al.'s tables based on group percentages of E-M78 and its various subclades, the combined haplogroup frequencies found amongst Libyans and Egyptians are radically different from those of sub-Saharan Negroids and very similar to those of other Mediterranean Caucasoids. In other words, all available genetic evidence classifies the Egyptians as Caucasoids and not Negroids.
And again, where does Cruciani say anything about "caucasoids" or "negroids"??! Stop distorting his findings by putting YOUR debunked words in his mouth! He makes it clear that the reason why they are similar to non-Africans in the Mediterranean basin is because of demic diffusion into those areas-- hence, Mediterranean Europeans and Southwest Asians have BLACK AFRICAN ancestry!!

quote:
Egyptians are Mediterranean Caucasoid and the Nubian peoples are mostly Mediterranean Caucasoid in origin.
LMAO This is a change in tune! You always emphasized that the Egyptians were "cacasoid" but the Nubians were "negroid" and attribute every black image in Egypt to Nubians! Now you contort and say they are "cacasoids" also! Your contradictory lies are beggining to trip you up! [Big Grin]

quote:
Nigger, you haven't debunked anything.
I have, EVERYWHERE! You are just too stupid to know it.

quote:
And besides, where does this study ever indicate that because a small number of Mesolithic skulls located at one burial site shared some features in common with the Negroid phenotype, that they are automatically Negroid? No where does this study suggest that the Wadi Halfa crania are Negroid in any shape or form and no where does it suggest that these crania are related to the skulls of other sub-Saharan Negroids. As a matter of fact, most of the current genetic evidence clearly demonstrates that the peoples of Northeastern Africa are mostly Caucasoid in origin, with some Negroid admixture.
Doctors James Harris and Edward Wente don't use specious debunked terms like "negroid" but rather prefer the more inclusive term "Africoid" in acknowledgement of the diverse range of features in indigenous Africans.

These are the standards they use:

WM Krogman (The Human Skeleton in Forensic Medicine)

Africoid: Rounded, projecting glabella; sagittal plateau; rounded forehead, prognathism; rounded occiput.

Caucasoid: Depressed glabella; rounded or arched sagittal contour; steep forehead; orthognathism; variable occiput.

S Rhine ("Non-metric skull racing")

Africoid: Slight depression of nasion; vertical zygomatic arches; prognathism; receding, vertical chin; straight mandibular edge.

Caucasoid: Depression of nasion; retreating zygomatic arches; orthognathism; prominent, bilobate chin; wavy mandibular edge.

RA Drummond ("A determination of cephalometric norms for the Negro race"); TL Alexander and HP Hitchcock ("Cephalometric standards for American Negro children"); RJ Fonseca, WD Klein ("A cephalometric evaluation of American Negro women"); CJ Kowalski, CE Nasjlet, GF Walker (Differential diagnosis of adult make black and white
populations); A Jacobson ("The craniofacial skeletal pattern of the South African Negro")

Persons of African descent are distinguished by steep mandibular plane; sharp, vertical chin; protrusion of the incisors; prognathism; greater lower facial height but with less mid-facial height; upper mouth is more projecting than lower mouth (higher ANB angle).

Now look at the Wadi Halfa skull again, moron!

quote:
Furthermore, if one wishes to speak of skulls, all of the available evidence clearly demonstrates that Egyptian crania are more related to the crania of Europe and Western Asia, but show very little or no similarity to those of sub-Saharan Negroids:

One of the most common ways of assessing population relationships has been the comparative analysis of skull types. Such a study was carried out by the physical anthropologist C. Loring Brace and five co-researchers (Brace et al., 1993) who statistically analyzed a range of 24 cranial measurements from diverse world samples, including ancient Egyptians. The results of the analysis suggest that ancient Egyptian crania had elements in common with those from Southwest Asia and Neolithic Europe, as well as North and Northeast Africa. However, the Egyptian skulls showed very little similarity to African crania from the more distant south and west. The plot below shows, as accurately as is possible in two dimensions, the relationships between craniofacial configurations of the various regional samples. The predynastic sample from Upper Egypt lies very close to the West Eurasian group but also shows tendencies toward some neighboring African groups; this should not be surprising given Egypt's geographical position near the crossroads of Africa, Asia, and Europe. The northern Egyptians deviate even more strongly from the tropical African pattern, and indeed their closest relatives appear to be western Eurasians and coastal North Africans. Notice that the pooled group of Sub-Saharan Africans from the southern, central, and western regions of the continent does not resemble Egyptians at all: this group is plotted very distant from both ancient Egyptian samples. Similar conclusions are reached by Howells (1989, 1995) and Froment (1992, 1994).

And again such cranial features are widespread even in Sub-Sahara! You realize that East Africans like Somalis, West Africans like Wodaabe and even Central Africans like Tutsi would show such affinities that doesn't meant they are genetically closely related to Europeans and Southwest Asians than to fellow Africans who don't have such features you idiot!!
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Come on Kemp! Try to respond to the above FACTS with some more made-up STUPID sh*t! How about providing some valid answers for once! Oh I forgot, you can't! Your whole premise is based on LIES which are in essence invalid and nonsensical. [Wink]
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come now Kemp, I'm waiting for some answers (lies) to the valid questions I raised. Hurry up and write something even dumber-- proving that your dumb white-ass breaks the bell curve and makes black retards look like geniuses. [Big Grin]
Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
quote:
WRONG on all counts! There is no such thing as racial groups like "cacasoid", "mongoloid", or "negroid", and if E originated in Asia why is it that Africa especially Sub-Sahara has the highest frequency and diversity of E lineages than anywhere else in the world, moron??!
, if race does not exist than how can you claim that ancient and modern Egyptians are black? And as I have already explained over and over again, you , E originated in Asia because E is younger than D, yet D, having branched off from Asian haplogroup DE, is also geographically restricted to Asia. Therefore, E cannot be African in origin because D has never once been found on the continent.

quote:
ally?? Then pray-tell what 'race' are these people below and what genetic lineages do they possess??
As explained before over and over again, 'groid, those people are members of the Australoid race and have nothing in common with Negroids, genetically speaking. Once again, the presence of a single haplogroup within a population genotype does not determine racial affiliation.

quote:
Nope! Again there are no "caucasoid" let alone "Mediterraneans"! That much was made clear here! Now you're saying all Sub-Saharans are "caucasoid" mixed??! LOL Please show us this so-called evidence.
According to the most recent genetic evidence, such as that of Chandrasekar et al. (2007), E was transmitted to Africa by means of a Caucasoid back-migration.

quote:
Chandrasekar hasn't confirmed anything but Underhill et al. was quite clear: "....haplogroup CF and DE molecular ancestors first evolved inside Africa and subsequently contributed as Y chromosome founders to pioneering migrations that successfully colonized Asia. While not proof, the DE and CF bifurcation (Figure 8d ) is consistent with independent colonization impulses possibly occurring in a short time interval."
handrasekar conducted his research 6 years after the out-dated conclusions of Underhill et. al.'s 2001 study. Underhill et. al.'s conclusions have also been further demolished by the research of Shi et. al. (2008) and Lan Hai (2008).

quote:
DE has been identified in 7 individuals in West Africa-- 6 in Nigeria and 1 in Guinea Bissau. It has only been identified in 2 individuals in Asia-- both of whom are Tibetans and if racial classifications applied to these Asians they are obviously "mongoloid" and not "cacasoid". Also haplogroup D is found among an Asian aboriginal group in the tropics and they sure aren't any "cacasoids" guess what these people look like! Since you are too dumb to figure it out, I'll just say they are the people shown in the picture I posted above!! LMAO

So obviously all the evidence shows an African origin and definitely not by any "cacasoids"! LOL

Chandrasekar et. al. also detected YAP+ and M174 chromosomes (haplogroup D) amongst the Caucasoid populations of Southern Asia, indicating that M168 chromosomes also gave rise to YAP+ and M174 chromosomes amongst Caucasoids and that this was transmitted to Africa by means of Caucasoid back-migration.

quote:
You'd think, if Haplogroup E was Asian, it wouldn't be so prevalent in Africa and not elsewhere.
E originated in Asia because E is younger than D, yet D, having branched off from Asian haplogroup DE, is also geographically restricted to Asia. Therefore, E cannot be African in origin because D has never once been found on the continent. Furthermore, the overall prevalence of a single haplogroup in one region is no indication of its origin; for example, haplogroup K2-M70 is clearly of Asian origin, yet has only been observed at high frequencies amongst African populations.

quote:
Hammer's pre-pn2-clade, and therefore outdated work, reflects the early hopes of an Asian origin for Yap, or DE.

Although there is not total concensus yet for DE, the preponderance of evidence and most geneticists favor an African origin, and no compelling data exists to the contrary.

All of this out-dated research has been completely demolished by the more recent work of Chandrasekar et. al. (2007) and Shi et. al. (2008).

quote:
Haplogroup DE* has also been found in Nigeria, and Guinea Bissau, which further moots the notion of E as non African, as E1, E2 and E3, are only found in Africa to begin with.
paragroup DE* was determined by the investigators as being non-paraphyletic and genealogically meaningless, meaning that it is much younger than either D or E lineages and is also the product of Caucasoid back-migration to Africa.

quote:
]It's hard to understand because again the greatest frequency and diverstiy of E is found in Africa and F* is found from Australian aborigines to Japanese-- hardly "cacasoid"!! You are a desperate dishonest idiot! LOL
As I have already explained over and over again, , E originated in Asia because E is younger than D, yet D, having branched off from Asian haplogroup DE, is also geographically restricted to Asia. Therefore, E cannot be African in origin because D has never once been found on the continent. Furthermore, the overall prevalence of a single haplogroup in one region is no indication of its origin; for example, haplogroup K2-M70 is clearly of Asian origin, yet has only been observed at high frequencies amongst African populations.

Furthermore, just because E*, or even DE* for that matter, can exist as a paragroup does not make it ancestral to "downstream" haplogroups; however, it does indicate that E* belongs to clade E and contains no subclades.

quote:
How do you consider E1b1b "cuacasoid" but consider E1b1a "negroid" when they are siblings??! Why is E2 prevalent from South Africa to West Africa and East Africa??
E1b1b is Caucasoid-specific because it is mostly concentrated in Caucasoid populations, whereas E1b1a is Negroid-specific because it is only found amongst Negroids; the appearance of minute traces of E1b1a in other populations

quote:
As usual you make no sense, because YOU TELL PATHETIC LIES!

I have already demolished all of your lies,

E-M78 is found only amongst Caucasoids and only exists in Negroid populations because of Caucasoid admixture during the early Holocene period.

Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
quote:
The problem with all of them is they try to divide lineages into "Sub-Saharan" and "North Africa" even though many of those lineages are continuous to Sub-Sahara. Even Poloni includes Ethiopians even though they are Sub-Saharans! LOL And all the non-African examples they use are carriers of African E lineages! Like you they desperately try to associate some African lineages with Eurasia because Eurasians happen to carry them! This is backwards logic.
How does this change the fact that according to all of the available genetic evidence, the Egyptians (as well as Ethiopians, who are not technically sub-Saharan anyway) always cluster genetically with other Mediterranean Caucasoids and never with sub-Saharan Negroids?
You you are dumber than a flea with a learning disability.

quote:
And again, where does Cruciani say anything about "caucasoids" or "negroids"??! Stop distorting his findings by putting YOUR debunked words in his mouth! He makes it clear that the reason why they are similar to non-Africans in the Mediterranean basin is because of demic diffusion into those areas-- hence, Mediterranean Europeans and Southwest Asians have BLACK AFRICAN ancestry!!
You clearly suffer from brain damage. E-M78 is Caucasoid-specific and is only found in Ethiopian and Somali populations because of white racial admixture. Moreover, all of the genetic evidence clearly demonstrates that Egyptians cluster genetically with other Caucasoids and never with Negroids. Otherwise, E-M78 is almost virtually non-existent amongst sub-Saharan Negroids.

The distinction between "Caucasoids" and "Negroids" is based on statistical differences in the relative allele frequencies possessed by either group which, as clearly revealed by Cruciani et al. (2007), are quite dramatic and genetically differentiate both populations.

quote:
LMAO This is a change in tune! You always emphasized that the Egyptians were "cacasoid" but the Nubians were "negroid" and attribute every black image in Egypt to Nubians! Now you contort and say they are "cacasoids" also! Your contradictory lies are beggining to trip you up!
No, I didn't, dumby . I have always maintained that the Egyptians are Caucasoid and that the Nubians are of Caucasoid-Negroid ancestry, with the Caucasoid element being more substantial.

quote:
I have, EVERYWHERE! You are just too stupid to know it.
You've only proven how dumb you are.

quote:
Doctors James Harris and Edward Wente don't use specious debunked terms like "negroid" but rather prefer the more inclusive term "Africoid" in acknowledgement of the diverse range of features in indigenous Africans.

These are the standards they use:

WM Krogman (The Human Skeleton in Forensic Medicine)

Africoid: Rounded, projecting glabella; sagittal plateau; rounded forehead, prognathism; rounded occiput.

Caucasoid: Depressed glabella; rounded or arched sagittal contour; steep forehead; orthognathism; variable occiput.

S Rhine ("Non-metric skull racing")

Africoid: Slight depression of nasion; vertical zygomatic arches; prognathism; receding, vertical chin; straight mandibular edge.

Caucasoid: Depression of nasion; retreating zygomatic arches; orthognathism; prominent, bilobate chin; wavy mandibular edge.

RA Drummond ("A determination of cephalometric norms for the Negro race"); TL Alexander and HP Hitchcock ("Cephalometric standards for American Negro children"); RJ Fonseca, WD Klein ("A cephalometric evaluation of American Negro women"); CJ Kowalski, CE Nasjlet, GF Walker (Differential diagnosis of adult make black and white
populations); A Jacobson ("The craniofacial skeletal pattern of the South African Negro")

Persons of African descent are distinguished by steep mandibular plane; sharp, vertical chin; protrusion of the incisors; prognathism; greater lower facial height but with less mid-facial height; upper mouth is more projecting than lower mouth (higher ANB angle).

Now look at the Wadi Halfa skull again, moron!

And again such cranial features are widespread even in Sub-Sahara! You realize that East Africans like Somalis, West Africans like Wodaabe and even Central Africans like Tutsi would show such affinities that doesn't meant they are genetically closely related to Europeans and Southwest Asians than to fellow Africans who don't have such features you idiot!! 0

nyone who understands the concept of race knows that true racial affiliation can only be determined with a high degree of accuracy based on the relative allele frequencies within a given population genotype. And besides, the science of cranio-facial anthropometry has largely been discredited anyway by Armelagos et al. in a 2005 study:

The assignment of skeletal racial origin is based principally upon stereotypical features found most frequently in the most geographically distant populations. While this is useful in some contexts (for example, sorting skeletal material of largely West African ancestry from skeletal material of largely Western European ancestry), it fails to identify populations that originate elsewhere and misrepresents fundamental patterns of human biological diversity.

southern Egyptians are almost completely Caucasoid in origin and the research of E. Strouhal (2007) clearly demonstrates that the Nubians are also mostly Caucasoid as well, despite some Negroid intermixture:

Egyptian Nubians retained, from the Neolithic times until now, their prevailing Caucasoid character in spite of their successful adaptation to the climate and an almost permanent Black Sudanese gene inflow.

2007-2_3 Strouhal 105-245

All of this nonsense has been completely demolished by Rosenberg et. al. (2002, 2005), who demonstrated conclusively that human beings cluster genetically into five distinct racial groups. Secondly, all available genetic evidence clearly demonstrates that Egyptians cluster with other Caucasoids, and absolutely not with Negroids. According to Luis et. al. (2004):

Oman and Egypts NRY frequency distributions appear to be much more similar to those of the Middle East than to any sub-Saharan African population, suggesting a much larger Eurasian genetic component. Finally, the overall phylogeographic profile reveals several clinal patterns and genetic partitions that may indicate source, direction, and relative timing of different waves of dispersals and expansions involving these nine populations.
Link: AJHG - The Levant versus the Horn of Africa: Evidence for Bidirectional Corridors of Human Migrations

Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
Djentu cliams that there are "no Caucasoids and Negroids" only "Black Africans and White Europeans" that are "native to their respective continent."

This retarded view is the reason for djentu inability to understand that African =/=Black.

That, and his psychological need to raise his self esteem through the accomplishments of "his" race.
The notion that the ancient Egyptians were black is completely ridiculous and should be refuted at every opportunity. In fact, all of the available genetic evidence clearly demonstrates that the Egyptians, whether ancient or modern, are members of the Mediterranean Caucasoid sub-race and have almost nothing in common with the Negroids of sub-Saharan Africa. Of course, there were a few Negroes in Egypt, but these were mostly slaves taken from Northeast Africa, many of whom were of mixed Negroid-Caucasoid ancestry.

The threads at Stormfront contains a number of excellent refutations of afrocentric lies about ancient Egypt.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
NO F!kn...Sahara 15000~10000 B.C so there was notthing to F!KN...Sub ya weak willed limpdick afraid of da Dark mutha-f!kr.
Serpent Wizdom
Member # 7652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serpent Wizdom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey kempher, with a really good sun tan you could probably look like an ancient african caucazoid egyptian. [Razz]

--------------------

Posts: 303 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

NO F!kn...Sahara 15000~10000 B.C so there was notthing to F!KN...Sub ya weak willed limpdick afraid of da Dark mutha-f!kr.

Brada, control your emotions so you can look more intelligible! Don't let idiots like Kemp get the best of you.

But obviously what you're trying to say is that there was NO Sahara 15000~10000 B.C so the ridiculous division of African into "caucaoid" North and "negroid" Sub-Sahara makes even less sense!

By the way, PN2(E) clade was discussed numerous times including here. All E lineages are most common in Africa among blacks including E-M78. Kemp is just a bad liar and he knows it. [Big Grin]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Hmm.. if white racists like Kemp are winning the debates then why does he fail to provide any sensible and valid answers?? Better yet, why has he stopped providing answers altogether but fled like the coward he is?? That's strange isn't it? [Big Grin]
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Djehuti,

It's nice to see you still fighting the good fight against these racist trolls.

It's pathetic when a troll gets his ass kicked on his own thread.

Stormfront is a joke. It's full of emotionally disturbed, intellectually stunted, racist losers who congregate to the internet because society rejects their hateful ideology.

Kemp bring as many trolls from Stormfront as you want. They all get their asses handed to them in the end.

White racists are not winning any race debates. Ancient Egypt is taught as an African civilization in Universities around the world.

Books on the Black African identity of the Ancient Egyptians are selling like hot cakes on Amazon.

Even National Geographic is coming around to accept mainstream scholarship on the biogeographic origins of Ancient Egyptian Civilization.

Meanwhile Scientific Racism is confined to the internet where trolls like you spread your nonsense from forum to forum only to get shamefully debunked.

Can you provide even one study or article from a reputed scholar in the last 20 years who supports your theory that the Ancient Egyptians were Mediterranean Caucasians?

Djehuti can correct your distortions of genetic studies all day but the intellectual bankruptcy of your claims cannot be illustrated more perfectly than by your failure to fulfill this simple request.

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
All of the available genetic evidence clearly indicates that the ancient egyptians have more in common with other Mediterranean Caucasoids, such as Middle Easterners and other North Africans, and have very little or nothing in common with Negroids. An aboriginal Caucasoid population of Egypt founded the civilization these aborginal caucasoids had nothing in common with true negroes and they only genetically cluster with ethiopians and east africans because thier burnt meditterran caucasians.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com