EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Wandering Caucasoids (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wandering Caucasoids
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
[QB] Lets try this, show us an academically and or scientific verified source that names any Pre-dynastic culture tied to Dynastic Egypt in Europe or anywhere outside of Africa.

David Rohl.

His works show the Mesopotamian basis of early dynastic egyptian religion & culture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rohl

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
[QB] Lets try this, show us an academically and or scientific verified source that names any Pre-dynastic culture tied to Dynastic Egypt in Europe or anywhere outside of Africa.

David Rohl.

His works show the Mesopotamian basis of early dynastic egyptian religion & culture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rohl

And he is just reviving what has already been known for well over a century. It's amazing how political correctness can damage the truth.
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
If there is that much diversity within a small area, then show me an extremely black couple that have children with red hair, blue eyes and fair skin. It's that simple.

Negroids have the least phenotype diversity. This is why the Afronuts now extend their racial category under the bogus 'tropical african' label as they can cluster themselves with Australoids (Australian Aborigines) to claim wavy hair, Capoids (Bushman) to claim epicanthic folds and lighter brown skin, and lastly if they include the pygmies in their 'tropical african' group they can claim they have the most diversity in stature.

[Wink] Its easy to spot what they are doing. They all do it out of self-hate of the Negroid phenotype, so instead they will cluster themselves with other races to claim other phenotypes such as the australoid wavy hair etc.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Simpleton Girl:

I'll bet that I can show more evidence linking those ancient civilizations to earlier civilizations in Europe, than you can to places in Africa. I've already called you out on this and you just ignored me.lol

[Eek!] Since when??!! I have cited actual Egyptologists stating Egypt's cultural origins in Africa. YOU on the other hand have cited NONE! I have cited close cultural parallels and apparel YOU on the other hand cite off hand similarities that have NO common origins!

The period when sub-Saharan Africa was most influential in Egypt was a time when neither Egypt, as we understand it culturally, nor the Sahara, as we understand it geographically, existed. Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north. The culture of Upper Egypt, which became dynastic Egyptian civilization, could fairly be called a Sudanese transplant. Egypt rapidly found a method of disciplining the river, the land, and the people to transform the country into a titanic garden. Egypt rapidly developed detailed cultural forms that dwarfed its forebears in urbanity and elaboration. Thus, when new details arrived, they were rapidly adapted to the vast cultural superstructure already present. On the other hand, pharaonic culture was so bound to its place near the Nile that its huge, interlocked religious, administrative, and formal structures could not be readily transferred to relatively mobile cultures of the desert, savanna, and forest. The influence of the mature pharaonic civilizations of Egypt and Kush was almost confined to their sophisticated trade goods and some significant elements of technology. Nevertheless, the religious substratum of Egypt and Kush was so similar to that of many cultures in southern Sudan today that it remains possible that fundamental elements derived from the two high cultures to the north live on.--Joseph O. Vogel (1997)

The evidence also points to linkages to other northeast African peoples, not coincidentally approximating the modern range of languages closely related to Egyptian in the Afro-Asiatic group(formerly called Hamito-Semetic).These linguistic similarities place ancient Egyptian in a close relationship with languages spoken today as far west as Chad, and as far south as Somalia. Archaeological evidence also strongly supports an African origin. A widespread northeastern African cultural assemblage, including distinctive multiple barbed harpoons and pottery decorated with dotted wavy line patterns, appears during the early Neolithic (also known as the Aqualithic, a reference to the mild climate of the Sahara at this time. Saharan and Sudanese rock art from this time resembles early Egyptian iconography. Strong connections between Nubian (Sudanese) and Egyptian material culture continue in later Neolithic Badarian culture of Upper Egypt. Similarities include black-topped wares, vessels with characteristic ripple-burnished surfaces, a special tulip-shaped vessel with incised and white-filled decoration, palettes, and harpoons...
Other ancient Egyptian practices show strong similarities to modern African cultures including divine kingship, the use of headrests, body art, circumcision, and male coming-of-age rituals, all suggesting an African substratum or foundation for Egyptian civilization.
-- Donald Redford (2001)

The independence and leadership roles of ancient Egyptian women may be part of an African cultural pattern that began millennia ago and continued into recent times. In the 1860s the famous Dr. David Livingstone wrote of meeting female chiefs in the Congo, and in most of the monarchical systems of traditional Africa there were either one or two women of the highest rank who occupied a position on a par with that of the king or complementary to it.
Anthropologist who have studied tribes and records of early travelers and missionaries tell us that "everywhere in Africa that one scrapes the surface one finds ethno-historical data on the authority once shared by women." Recent work with traditional African societies has revealed that both men and women were recognized as having important roles in the public sphere.
Thus it is not too surprising to find that in Egypt in several excavated cemeteries from the early cultural periods the richest tombs were those of women. In another grave at Badari (grave no. 3740) a woman was buried with a weapon that was commonly used in sacrifice, a "knobbed mace-head of pink limestone," as well as a slate cosmetic palette. These were valuable objects and indicated high status as well as wealth.
If prominent roles for females were the norm for many African societies and for this reason show up already in ancient Egypt, perhaps there are other indications of an African cultural heritage pertinent to our study...
-- Barbara Lesko (1999)

I just cited three scholars who all specifically cite African Saharan and Nilotic origins for Egyptian culture NOT European, you thimble-headed, pea-brained, twit!!

Now cite me an equal number of scholars who support YOUR claims! [Embarrassed]

quote:

Well let me put it this way. Take a country like Egypt or Sudan or even Ethiopia. You explain the amount of diversity that exists within these relatively confined regions of the earth as diversity that is indigenous to those people. Do you actually want to make me believe that extreme diversity can exist within these areas for thousands and thousands of years without any outside influence? How stupid do you think people are?

You are trying to make it look as if these people can go from one extreme to another without having any influence from outside.lol....I don't have to show you any DNA evidence because you'll just distort and twist the facts to suit your own agenda.

Obviously you are totally ignorant about genetics and bio-anthropology. Because humankind originated in Africa, African populations as the oldest populations possess the greatest amount of genetic and therefore phenotypic diversity! We have already cited many studies showing this. That you find it hard to believe or comprehend is not our problem but YOURS.

quote:
Show me at least 10 extremely dark couples from any of the regions that I have mentioned that have children that vary from one extreme to the other, and I might start to believe you. Show me at least 1 couple anyways. Show me at least one extremely dark couple that has children that look like they do, and children that look like someone from say Northern Europe.

Show me an extremely dark couple that have children that are not albino with red hair and blue eyes and fair skin. I'll bet that you can't unless they have adopted them.And everyone knows that black people could care less about adopting white children...lol

Stupidass strawman argument. Just because African people possess the greatest phenotypic diversity does NOT mean they have all people of COLD ADAPTED European phenotype among them, dumbass! LOL
Posts: 26240 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by castrated:

Negroids have the least phenotype diversity. This is why the Afronuts now extend their racial category under the bogus 'tropical african' label as they can cluster themselves with Australoids (Australian Aborigines) to claim wavy hair, Capoids (Bushman) to claim epicanthic folds and lighter brown skin, and lastly if they include the pygmies in their 'tropical african' group they can claim they have the most diversity in stature.

[Wink] Its easy to spot what they are doing. They all do it out of self-hate of the Negroid phenotype, so instead they will cluster themselves with other races to claim other phenotypes such as the australoid wavy hair etc.

Yet you fail to define exactly WHAT constitutes a "negroid" let alone "cacasoid". I find it funny how Cacasoids are diverse yet Negroids are not since the latter has a much larger range of habitation in Sub-Saharan Africa. Why are Cacasoids divided into say 'Nordic', 'Alpine', and 'Mediterranean' but Negroids are not??
Posts: 26240 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Casshitaraid
quote:
So by your logic... Black people evolved from whites?
http://www.essence.com/2009/10/30/sandra-laing-judged-but-not-broken-by-co/

By anyones logic it means that either one of those two white people had a recent black ancestor or she received a good ol fashioned Bantu dick down leaving her child lite brown for her hubby was a clown.
 -
And really?? you read Essence?? [Confused]
My aren't you the enlighten racist troll,or just keeping up on secrets on how to get a blackman.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LMAO [Big Grin] So true! The white loser is so desperate he will read anything from Ebony to Jet if he thinks it will support his absurd and twisted point! As for that couple having a child like that. The moron thinks that whites or 'caca-soids' are so genetically diverse they can have a child like that. As you say, it is more likely one or the other parent has black ancestry. The moron desperately tries to escape from the FACT that Africans are the source of all genetic diversity NOT Europe!
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:
Originally posted by Simpleton Girl:

I'll bet that I can show more evidence linking those ancient civilizations to earlier civilizations in Europe, than you can to places in Africa. I've already called you out on this and you just ignored me.lol

[Eek!] Since when??!! I have cited actual Egyptologists stating Egypt's cultural origins in Africa. YOU on the other hand have cited NONE! I have cited close cultural parallels and apparel YOU on the other hand cite off hand similarities that have NO common origins!

The period when sub-Saharan Africa was most influential in Egypt was a time when neither Egypt, as we understand it culturally, nor the Sahara, as we understand it geographically, existed. Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north. The culture of Upper Egypt, which became dynastic Egyptian civilization, could fairly be called a Sudanese transplant. Egypt rapidly found a method of disciplining the river, the land, and the people to transform the country into a titanic garden. Egypt rapidly developed detailed cultural forms that dwarfed its forebears in urbanity and elaboration. Thus, when new details arrived, they were rapidly adapted to the vast cultural superstructure already present. On the other hand, pharaonic culture was so bound to its place near the Nile that its huge, interlocked religious, administrative, and formal structures could not be readily transferred to relatively mobile cultures of the desert, savanna, and forest. The influence of the mature pharaonic civilizations of Egypt and Kush was almost confined to their sophisticated trade goods and some significant elements of technology. Nevertheless, the religious substratum of Egypt and Kush was so similar to that of many cultures in southern Sudan today that it remains possible that fundamental elements derived from the two high cultures to the north live on.--Joseph O. Vogel (1997)

The evidence also points to linkages to other northeast African peoples, not coincidentally approximating the modern range of languages closely related to Egyptian in the Afro-Asiatic group(formerly called Hamito-Semetic).These linguistic similarities place ancient Egyptian in a close relationship with languages spoken today as far west as Chad, and as far south as Somalia. Archaeological evidence also strongly supports an African origin. A widespread northeastern African cultural assemblage, including distinctive multiple barbed harpoons and pottery decorated with dotted wavy line patterns, appears during the early Neolithic (also known as the Aqualithic, a reference to the mild climate of the Sahara at this time. Saharan and Sudanese rock art from this time resembles early Egyptian iconography. Strong connections between Nubian (Sudanese) and Egyptian material culture continue in later Neolithic Badarian culture of Upper Egypt. Similarities include black-topped wares, vessels with characteristic ripple-burnished surfaces, a special tulip-shaped vessel with incised and white-filled decoration, palettes, and harpoons...
Other ancient Egyptian practices show strong similarities to modern African cultures including divine kingship, the use of headrests, body art, circumcision, and male coming-of-age rituals, all suggesting an African substratum or foundation for Egyptian civilization.
-- Donald Redford (2001)

The independence and leadership roles of ancient Egyptian women may be part of an African cultural pattern that began millennia ago and continued into recent times. In the 1860s the famous Dr. David Livingstone wrote of meeting female chiefs in the Congo, and in most of the monarchical systems of traditional Africa there were either one or two women of the highest rank who occupied a position on a par with that of the king or complementary to it.
Anthropologist who have studied tribes and records of early travelers and missionaries tell us that "everywhere in Africa that one scrapes the surface one finds ethno-historical data on the authority once shared by women." Recent work with traditional African societies has revealed that both men and women were recognized as having important roles in the public sphere.
Thus it is not too surprising to find that in Egypt in several excavated cemeteries from the early cultural periods the richest tombs were those of women. In another grave at Badari (grave no. 3740) a woman was buried with a weapon that was commonly used in sacrifice, a "knobbed mace-head of pink limestone," as well as a slate cosmetic palette. These were valuable objects and indicated high status as well as wealth.
If prominent roles for females were the norm for many African societies and for this reason show up already in ancient Egypt, perhaps there are other indications of an African cultural heritage pertinent to our study...
-- Barbara Lesko (1999)

I just cited three scholars who all specifically cite African Saharan and Nilotic origins for Egyptian culture NOT European, you thimble-headed, pea-brained, twit!!

Now cite me an equal number of scholars who support YOUR claims! [Embarrassed]

quote:

Well let me put it this way. Take a country like Egypt or Sudan or even Ethiopia. You explain the amount of diversity that exists within these relatively confined regions of the earth as diversity that is indigenous to those people. Do you actually want to make me believe that extreme diversity can exist within these areas for thousands and thousands of years without any outside influence? How stupid do you think people are?

You are trying to make it look as if these people can go from one extreme to another without having any influence from outside.lol....I don't have to show you any DNA evidence because you'll just distort and twist the facts to suit your own agenda.

Obviously you are totally ignorant about genetics and bio-anthropology. Because humankind originated in Africa, African populations as the oldest populations possess the greatest amount of genetic and therefore phenotypic diversity! We have already cited many studies showing this. That you find it hard to believe or comprehend is not our problem but YOURS.

quote:
Show me at least 10 extremely dark couples from any of the regions that I have mentioned that have children that vary from one extreme to the other, and I might start to believe you. Show me at least 1 couple anyways. Show me at least one extremely dark couple that has children that look like they do, and children that look like someone from say Northern Europe.

Show me an extremely dark couple that have children that are not albino with red hair and blue eyes and fair skin. I'll bet that you can't unless they have adopted them.And everyone knows that black people could care less about adopting white children...lol

Stupidass strawman argument. Just because African people possess the greatest phenotypic diversity does NOT mean they have all people of COLD ADAPTED European phenotype among them, dumbass! LOL

Is this all that you have Thimble Head? lol....You are telling me and the rest of these truly intelligent readers that your evidence is based upon mere opinions reaped from the practices of modern day Africans? What a joke to be sure. Show us some actual archaeological evidence and quit the nonsense.
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ [Eek!] Seriously??! These claims from actual scholars are not only based on cultural traditions or even linguistics, but did you NOT SEE the archaeology they cited??!! Either you skipped over a bunch of sentences in your reading or you are completely illiterate!

Go read these again, peabrains!

-- Donald Redford (2001)

Even a 1st grader can comprehend what is being said and knows that no other evidence except archaeology is the basis of these claims including what is known from the Egyptians' own writings!

That YOUR thimblehead does not accept this is based on YOUR mental incompetence and/or deficiencies. Now go and find me a scholar ANY scholar whose writings tie the development of Egyptian civilization and culture to those of Neolithic Europe, twit. [Embarrassed]

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
 -
Casshitaraid
quote:
So by your logic... Black people evolved from whites?
http://www.essence.com/2009/10/30/sandra-laing-judged-but-not-broken-by-co/

By anyones logic it means that either one of those two white people had a recent black ancestor or she received a good ol fashioned Bantu dick down leaving her child lite brown for her hubby was a clown.
 -
And really?? you read Essence?? [Confused]
My aren't you the enlighten racist troll,OR JUST KEEPING UP ON SECRETS ON HOW TO GET A BLACKMAN.

Brada....  - Mi cyaaaaaaaa manage...  -
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
quote:
^ [Eek!] Seriously??! These claims from actual scholars are not only based on cultural traditions or even linguistics, but did you NOT SEE the archaeology they cited??!! Either you skipped over a bunch of sentences in your reading or you are completely illiterate!

Go read these again, peabrains!

Do you even understand what this guy is saying Thimble Head, or are you just brain dead? I'll opt for the second choice.lol
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
quote:
The evidence also points to linkages to other northeast African peoples, not coincidentally approximating the modern range of languages closely related to Egyptian in the Afro-Asiatic group(formerly called Hamito-Semetic).These linguistic similarities place ancient Egyptian in a close relationship with languages spoken today as far west as Chad, and as far south as Somalia. Archaeological evidence also strongly supports an African origin.
What do we have here Thimble Head? Are you trying to imply that these modern day cultures had a direct influence upon ancient Egypt?lol.... I mean come on. If anything wouldn't it be the other way around? [Roll Eyes]
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
The situation we have here Thimble Head is, that you are just plain stupid. You can't even comprehend on a basic level that what you cite as sources in your favor, are actually saying.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ No. The situation is that YOU are too damn stupid and/or psychotic to properly comprehend the sources I just cited! They all basically say ancient Egyptians were Africans closely related to other Africans in sub-Sahara and this stems from a time when the Sahara didn't even exist as the large desert it is today. Nowhere did it say anything about an influence let alone one from outside of Africa that led to the development of their civilization, dumbass!!
quote:
Originally posted by Simpleton B|tch:

Do you even understand what this guy is saying Thimble Head, or are you just brain dead? I'll opt for the second choice.lol

[Eek!] Of course I know what the guy is saying! The question is do YOU, b|tch?!! LMAO [Big Grin]

Please do give me YOUR take on what Vogel is stating!!
quote:
What do we have here Thimble Head? Are you trying to imply that these modern day cultures had a direct influence upon ancient Egypt?lol.... I mean come on. If anything wouldn't it be the other way around? [Roll Eyes]
LOL B|tch apparently you don't understand but in the passage you just cited Redford didn't say a damn thing about "influence"! He merely states that Egyptian IS African and closely related to groups in West Africa (Chadic) and those farther south (Somali). Where the f*ck did you get the idea of an "influence" let alone that Egyptians influenced these groups! It's clear the man says Egyptian is but ONE of many AFRICAN groups who speak Afroasiatic languages dumbass! My God, you calling me "thimblehead" is like an albino rat calling a crow white! GTFOH stupid b|tch! [Big Grin]

Oh and don't forget to cite a scholar showing Egyptian civilization to be the product of outside influence let alone a European neolithic one! And it has to be an up to date valid scholar from a valid source. Of course I don't expect anything like this but please try, my peabrain twit! [Big Grin]

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
quote:
The period when sub-Saharan Africa was most influential in Egypt was a time when neither Egypt, as we understand it culturally, nor the Sahara, as we understand it geographically, existed.
Do you even understand what this means Thimble Head?
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ *sigh* [Roll Eyes] Again OF COURSE *I* understand it! I was the one who cited it b|tch! The question is do YOU understand it?!! Again, how about explaining to me what you think that sentence means!!

After you do, then explain to me what the rest of this means...

..Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north. The culture of Upper Egypt, which became dynastic Egyptian civilization, could fairly be called a Sudanese transplant...

Go ahead peabrains! Explain yourself!

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
It seems that Thimble Head thinks of his scholars as the only true scholars.lol....Cass has already provided you with one scholar and yet you ignore even that.
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol cASS and simple, simple as cASS, simpletons...enough said.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
You pseudo-intellectuals do crack me up.lol....There's way more than enough scholarly material to back my position up, but it's just plain fun to hold back and watch you gnat brains build up your confidence just to have someone like me to erode it down.lol

quote:
Efforts at harmonizing Egyptian and Mesopotamian
chronologies have been hampered by the lack of
radiocarbon dates from both areas, difficulties in
coordinating Egyptian historical chronologies with
radiocarbon dates, and, more recently, the impression of a
single Uruk "expansion" episode toward the middle of the
4th millennium (Hassan and Robinson 1987; Boehmer
1991; Boehmer, Dreyer, and Kromer 1993. cf. Algaze
1993a:56-57). Efforts to discuss the phases of
Egyp-to-Mesopotamian contact have been hampered by
cumbersome terminology (Kantor 1992) and poor
understanding of chronology and the impact of contacts in
Egypt (Mark 1998).

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
quote:
Of course I know what the guy is saying! The question is do YOU, b|tch?!! LMAO

Please do give me YOUR take on what Vogel is stating!!

You don't even realize that this guy has just talked his way around the whole ancient Egyptian civilization. The Egypt before, and the Egypt after.lol.... Shall I consult my box of rocks for a better source of something to argue with Thimble Head?lol
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do you really believe the modern negro is a carbon copy of the first Europeans? If you can prove that to me then I might be convinced. Other than that you don't have an argument. And even if they were, that only means that the ancestors of the modern Europeans have already been where your people have yet to go. In other words you are the new ones and we are the old ones.lol

LMBO! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus:
Map of hypothetical "Wandering Caucasoids" Eurocentrists use to explain the founding of ancient civilizations outside of Europe

-

An earlier generation of anthropologists tried to explain face form in the Horn of Africa as the result of admixture from hypothetical “wandering Caucasoids,” (Adams, 1967, 1979; MacGaffey, 1966; Seligman, 1913, 1915, 1934), but that explanation founders on the paradox of why that supposedly potent “Caucasoid” people contributed a dominant quantity of genes for nose and face form but none for skin color or limb proportions. It makes far better sense to regard the adaptively significant features seen in the Horn of Africa as solely an in situ response on the part of separate adaptive traits to the selective forces present in the hot dry tropics of eastern Africa. From the observation that 12,000 years was not a long enough period of time to produce any noticeable variation in pigment by latitude in the New World and that 50,000 years has been barely long enough to produce the beginnings of a gradation in Australia (Brace, 1993a), one would have to argue that the inhabitants of the Upper Nile and the East Horn of Africa have been equatorial for many tens of thousands of years. - Brace (1993)

I'd like to directly address this theory about "wandering Caucasoids" flooding into Africa, contributing to the craniofacial form of tropical Northeast Africans and becoming the indigenious people of North Africa as Eurocentrists love to claim. Now make no mistake we do acknowledge that Supra-Saharan Africans have significant Eurasian admixture but we disagree with Eurocentrists about when that major genetic impact occurred. We believe it occurred during the historical era, specifically the Greco-Roman and Islamic periods while Eurocentrists claim a pre-historic migration into Africa.

As you can see below Guy White among other things contends that there is archeological evidence of a FLOODING of wandering Caucasians into Africa as early as 30,000 years ago.

quote:
Originally posts by Guy White:

They are belligerently irrational about this. They are not interested in craniometric studies or DNA evidence. They don’t care that most Ancient Egyptians’ depictions of themselves showing light skin. They deny the clear archeological record that Caucasians FLOODED into Africa 30,000 years ago. They are not the least concerned by the fact that Egyptian civilization spread south along the Nile starting at the interface with Eurasia.

But where is his source? It's not enough to make such claims you need to back them up with sources.
Incidentally there are several sources inconsistent with his contentions:

Scientists have been studying remains from the Egyptian Nile Valley for years. Analysis of crania is the traditional approach to assessing ancient population origins, relationships, and diversity. In studies based on anatomical traits and measurements of crania, similarities have been found between Nile Valley crania from 30,000, 20,000 and 12,000 years ago and various African remains from more recent times (see Thoma 1984; Brauer and Rimbach 1990; Angel and Kelley 1986; Keita 1993). Studies of crania from southern predynastic Egypt, from the formative period (4000-3100 B.C.), show them usually to be more similar to the crania of ancient Nubians, Kushites, Saharans, or modern groups from the Horn of Africa than to those of dynastic northern Egyptians or ancient or modern southern Europeans. - Keita & Boyce (Egypt in Africa)

Now the common tactic of Eurocentrists is to cite genetic studies that claim tropical Northeast Africans are more similar to Eurasians or intermediate between Eurasians and other Sub-Saharan Africans. The biased sampling and flawed methodology of these studies have been refuted several times and counter sources have been provided against their contentions.

-

What I want to do is give the Eurocentrists the oppurtunity to answer these questions in support of their Wandering Caucasoid theory (aka The Hamitic Hypothesis).....

1. What is the scientific basis for Negroid and Wandering Caucasoid racial categories?

2. Where is the archeological evidence for these Wandering Caucasoids?

3. What are the genetic markers of these Wandering Caucasoids?

4. How do you explain the dark skin and tropical limb proportions of Northeast Africans if they are admixed with light-skinned, cold-adapted Wandering Caucasoids?

5. If tropical Northeast Africans are Negroid-Wandering Caucasoid hybrids why don't the populations look like "biracial" people (i.e. Why do they look like Iman rather than Barack Obama)?

And most of them don't even look like Iman.lol!
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Yet you fail to define exactly WHAT constitutes a "negroid" let alone "cacasoid".

See my forensic anthropology thread(s)...

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005499

Caucasoid - thin nose, wavy hair, orthognathic.
Negroid - wide nose, wooly hair, prognathic.

quote:
I find it funny how Cacasoids are diverse yet Negroids are not since the latter has a much larger range of habitation in Sub-Saharan Africa. Why are Cacasoids divided into say 'Nordic', 'Alpine', and 'Mediterranean' but Negroids are not??
There are Negroid subraces. I've posted them before. Secondly the reason Caucasoid subraces are more well known is because some Caucasoids depigmentated. The Nordic subrace is thus a depigmentated Mediterraneanoid.

Nordic and Med crania are virtually identical. Morphologically all Caucasoids are very similar, the key difference is the depigmentation (skin & hair colour etc). In other races this never occured which is why white people are the most physically diverse (we have all hair and eye colours). No afronut however can accept this simple fact out of envy and self-hate.

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

^^Bogus. Tropical African peoples have thin noses,
wavy hair and can be orthnognathic.

-

-------------------------------------
recap of your bogus claims

You claimed Sergi supported you- false
quote:

Obviously not false since i;ve given you page 250 of his work which directly states eurafricans are non-negroid.
The EurAfrican has no link to the NEgroid.
quote:

^^
Again false. On page 250 Sergi is talking in the text about
a Mediterranean race not EurAfrican species.

You are tying to shift the category by sleight of hand, now that
you have been caught out in ANOTHER LIE. Sergi speaks of a Medit race,
as a variant of the broader EUrAfrican species.

He says: QUOTE:
"This human species, with cranial and facial characters thus well determined, I call Eurafrican; and this because, having had its origin in Africa, where it is still represented by many peoples, it has been diffused from prehistoric times in Europe, and has formed the basis of the most primitive population. This Eurafrican species is not Brinton's race, nor Keane's Caucasian race, for it contains none of the racial elements with cephalic forms, by some termed brachycephalic, which, according to my classification, are cuneiform, spheroidal, and platycephalic; these, I consider, belong to another human species. My Eurafrican species has absolute uniformity of cephalic and facial forms throughout its geographical distribution, which is very wide, and beneath whatever colour of skin and hair.

Practically, we may consider the cranial type single, for the four variations are always found together, and we may divide the whole Eurafrican species into races according to the colour of the skin. As I have already pointed out, we have to admit that the variations in pigmentation have taken place in the long course of ages through the influence of environmental conditions; thus, independently of bony variations, races have naturally been formed. The Eurafrican species thus falls into three races: the African, with red-brown and black pigmentation; the Mediterranean, of brunet complexion, inhabiting the great basin including part of northern Africa, formerly occupying Asia Minor, the three great peninsulas of Europe, the Mediterranean islands, and the Canaries, as well as a portion of western, central, and eastern Europe, now difficult to determine; finally, a Nordic race, of blond skin and hair, blue or grey eyes, most numerously represented in Scandinavia, north Germany and England.

Thus the Mediterranean stock is a race or variety of the Eurafrican species."
--G. Sergi

This contradicts the claim you made earlier:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cassiterides:
^ Eurafrican is Caucasoid.

^^You are once again exposed. You said EurAfrican
is Caucasoid, and cited Serti in support. But using
your own citation any reader can see that Sergi
considers EurAfricans to be an amalgamation or mixture
of many types, directly contradicting your claim.
He even considers negroes to be part of the EurAfrican species.
You have again failed and are once again exposed.

- [/QB]

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
^And what does all this stuff you've posted above supposed to mean you dork?lol....If the people that left Africa were exactly similar to the average Sub-Saharan, then why all the diversity in places like Sudan, Ethiopia and other areas in eastern Africa? Do you even get my drift on this one dufus in the membranus?lol
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are obviously suffering from Clue Deficit Disorder.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
I sometimes feel like i'm arguing with a bunch of children.lol
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Another smack down with minimal effort.lol
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ It must be nice living in delusion and fantasy isn't it?
quote:
Simpleton:
It seems that Thimble Head thinks of his scholars as the only true scholars.lol....Cass has already provided you with one scholar and yet you ignore even that.

And what scholar is that? David Rohl?? Last time I checked, his claims of a dynastic race were refuted by more recent archaeological evidence showing indigenous development. "My" scholars as you put it are not only more up-to-date but they are not the only scholars who say this peabrains! Virtually all Egyptologists agree that Egypt is the result of native Africans!

How about you cite a scholar saying the opposite or better yet one that says Egyptian civilization descend from the European neolithic! I'm still waiting on that.
quote:
You pseudo-intellectuals do crack me up.lol....There's way more than enough scholarly material to back my position up, but it's just plain fun to hold back and watch you gnat brains build up your confidence just to have someone like me to erode it down. lol
We are true intellectuals in that we actually cite scholarly material to back up our claims not brag about nonexistent ones the way you do or spin and distort sources. Which is why YOU crack us up! [Big Grin]

quote:
Efforts at harmonizing Egyptian and Mesopotamian chronologies have been hampered by the lack of radiocarbon dates from both areas, difficulties in coordinating Egyptian historical chronologies with radiocarbon dates, and, more recently, the impression of a single Uruk "expansion" episode toward the middle of the
4th millennium (Hassan and Robinson 1987; Boehmer
1991; Boehmer, Dreyer, and Kromer 1993. cf. Algaze 1993a:56-57). Efforts to discuss the phases of Egypt-to-Mesopotamian contact have been hampered by cumbersome terminology (Kantor 1992) and poor understanding of chronology and the impact of contacts in Egypt (Mark 1998).

The source you cited merely speaks of Egyptian contact with Mesopotamia as well as difficulties in harmonizing the timelines between them. How the hell does this prove YOUR claims?! LOL
quote:
You don't even realize that this guy has just talked his way around the whole ancient Egyptian civilization. The Egypt before, and the Egypt after. lol.... Shall I consult my box of rocks for a better source of something to argue with Thimble Head?lol
[Eek!] WTF??! [Confused] This guy, Dr. Joseph Vogel, an archaeologist who specializes in the development of ancient cultures specifically stated in that small paragraph that ancient Egyptian civilization was developed by peoples with ties to Sub-Sahara since its development took place before the Sahara existed and was based on domesticating the Nile Valley! I think you've been consulting your box of rocks and then SMOKING those rocks for far too long, peabrain!! LOL
quote:
I sometimes feel like i'm arguing with a bunch of children.lol
Yes I'm sure you sometimes feel deliriously happy for no apparent reason. In the meantime back in REALITY, *we* know we are arguing with a Simpleton in denial of the facts-- YOU. I suggest you change your prescription and stay off any drugs not prescribed by your doctor! LOL [Big Grin]
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:
^^Bogus. Tropical African peoples have thin noses,
wavy hair and can be orthnognathic.

Nope they don't.

You are just a self-hating negro who craves those Caucasoid features.

Where are black people with thin noses, straight hair, no prognathism and blue or green eyes?

Can you show a photo of a single 'tropical african' with all those features? [Roll Eyes]

You know in your head they don't exist. You just troll the internet claiming they do to wind people up.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
My simple challenge to Zaharan -

Show a single photo of a 'tropical african' with straight hair, a thin nose, no-prognathism and green or blue eyes.

Shouldn't be hard since you troll the net claiming 'tropical african diversity' exists.

You only need one photo. I'll make it as easy as i canfor you...

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
By Zaharan definition of 'tropical african' which includes white skin, blonde & red hair, thin noses etc - then white people are tropical african.

Zaharan is a fucking idiot troll who contradicts himself. I highly doubt in real life he is even african/black, he's probably just a parody account. Why else would he be claiming white people or white features such as pale skin and straight-wavy blonde hair are tropical african phenotypic traits?

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Quotes from Zaharan -

quote:
dark skin is a tropical african trait
One minute he claims being tropically adapted is associated with dark skin.

Next though he claims:

quote:
Tropical Africans are the most diverse people in the world
quote:
Tropical Africans can be light skinned
See the contradiction(s)?

He can't have it both ways...

One minute he is saying tropical africans are dark. Next he is saying they can be pale white like northern europeans.

- As i said obvious troll/parody account.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Zaharan since you claimed having white skin, thin nose, straight-wavy blonde hair and light eyes are 'tropical african'...

Is Owen Wilson a tropical african?

-

Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

[Zaharan since you claimed having white skin, thin nose, straight-wavy blonde hair and light eyes are 'tropical african'...

Is Owen Wilson a tropical african?

-

^^Sorry loser. You are a bottom-feeder loser who
feeds off the scraps that the roaches won't even touch.
I said such features do occur in tropical Africa, as
all can see below. All your bluster can't save you.
You have been exposed multiple times as a liar.
You claimed that NO TROPICAL AFRICANS WHATSOEVER
had light hair, skin or eyes, and were comprehensively debunked,
as shown below.

WHen you prove tha your multiple bogus claims
are true below,
then tell me something. Until then, you
are dismissed, and will continue to be dismissed.
But don't think your list of failures will stay hidden.
Still waiting for you to prove your bogus claims below.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Let's recap - don;t think you will escape. The list
grows every time you post.

THE FAKER EXPOSED- PART 10

quote:
^ Eurafrican is Caucasoid.

^^You are once again exposed. You said EurAfrican
is Caucasoid, and cited Serti in support. But using
your own citation any reader can see that Sergi
considers EurAfricans to be an amalgamation or mixture
of many types, directly contradicting your claim.

SErgi says: QUOTE:

"This human species, with cranial and facial characters thus well determined,
I call Eurafrican; and this because, having had its origin in Africa, where it
is still represented by many peoples, it has been diffused from prehistoric times
in Europe... The Eurafrican species thus falls into three races: the African,
with red-brown and black pigmentation.. Thus the Mediterranean stock is a race
or variety of the Eurafrican species."

--G. Sergi

You have again failed and are once again exposed.
------------------------------------------------------------

THE FAKER EXPOSED PART 9- HE CLAIMS ALL THESE HIGGINS "DISTORTIONS"
BUT WHEN ASKED TO NAME THE SPECIFIC WEBSITES OF THIS ALLEGED
"AFROCENTRIC' HORROR, HE RUNS AWAY. WHY IS THAT FAKER?

In fact, Godfrey Higgins ALSO says this about "negroes"

"I believe all the Blavk bambinos of Italy are negroes- not merely blacks;
this admitted, it would prove they very early date of their entrance into Italy." pg 286
pg 434
"the ancient Eturians had the countenances of Negroes, the same as the images of Buddah in INdia." pg 166
pg 474- "They aere in fact, all one nation, with one religion, that of Buddah, and they were originally NEgroes"
pg 59: "nor can it be reasonably doubted, that a race of Negroes formerly had power and pre-eminence in India"
pg 59- AS TO ETHIOPIA: And it is probable that an Ethiopian, a negro, correctly speaking, may have been meant, not merely a black person; and it seems probable that the following may have ben the real fact, viz, that a race of NEgroes or Blacks, but probably of the former, came to India to the west."

cASSIRETEDES own source debunks him. Note the footnote by
his own author- QUOTE: ['i]"may not have been
Negroes, though Blacks, though it is probably
they were so."[/i]

His own source says they may not have been Negroes
then adds: THOUGH IT IS PROBABLY THEY WERE SO."

^The Faker once again, debunks himself.
And he seems not to realize that Ethiopia is in
"sub-Saharan" Africa.. lol.. pathetic incompetent..

And he never shows these massive number of websites
"all over the internet". Like what? How many? If they
are "all over" then he should at least be able to give
direct links to 6 showing pages where the "Afrocentrics:
are "distorting" Higgins work. LEt's say what the faker
has besides hot air. Post DIRECT LINKS to 6 of
the huge number of alleged "Afrocentric" websites
where the Afrocentrics are "distorting" Higgins. SHow
how they are distorting Higgins with specific quotes
and specific context.

Watch the Faker duck and run when he is again called
on a claim, or make up yet another lie to cover his exposure...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FAKER EXPOSED- part 8:

quote:

Originally posted by Cassiredes:
"Fair hair and light eyes colours are only found among Caucasoids, esp of
Europe.
"

But then, in your own thread, by your own hand,
you present a picture of an African albino that
has pale skin, light brown or hazel eyes and fair
hair. You said it was impossible, but then debunk
yourself with your own posted picture.. This is
like the 8-9th time you keep tripping over yourself
with lies, contradictions, and bogus claims.

------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP
The Faker exposed- part 7
Originally posted by Cassiredes:
"Fair hair and light eyes colours are only found among Caucasoids, esp of
Europe.
"

^^Your claim is is completely bogus. Native
diversity or albinism causes some tropical Africans
to have light eyes and light hair. You fail againn..

-

-

-

-

================================================

THE FAKER EXPOSED: PART 6
1-- ^^Faker! In your initial posts you claimed that it
was Cavalli-Sforza talking 'bout negroes "mutating"
from Pygmies. Now in your "corrected" post,
YOU STILL APPEAR A FAKE.
You now remove Cavalli-
Sforza's name on the "mutant" claim, admitting that
you were lying all along!
Bwa ha aha
a hah a ha ahahaha aha ahah..

2-- Second point- Peter Frost is debunked by Cavalli-Sforza
who says as to his so-called "mutation" theory:

QUOTE:

"It remains difficult to pinpoint an ancient place
of origin for the Negroid type which includes all
West, Central and South Africans. Contrary to many
earlier opinions, modern Pygmies and Khosians are
not good candidates for a proto-African population."

--Cavalli Sforza et al, 1994. The history and geography of human genes. 194

Frost mentions Cavalli-Sforza in connection with
sexual selection, and movement of some groups
from Nigeria-Cameroon to other parts of Africa.
He never says Cavalli Sforza talks bout any
"negro mutation" and in fact any mutation claim
is directly contradicted by Sforza. Sucka, you
not only lied bout Cavalli-Sforza, you lied about
your own white writer- Peter Frost, and misrepresented him.

THE FAKER EXPOSED: PART 6
CassiREDES says:
''There are then no Australoids with blonde hair past the age of about twenty''

^^LMAO! Totally fake! Credible up to date sources
note that blondism is prevalent in early life
BUT, contrary to your claim that:
"There are then no Australoids with blonde hair past the age of about twenty",
the shade of color varies. In maturity the hair
usually turns a darker brown color, but sometimes
remains blond. See:
"Gene Expression: Blonde Australian Aboriginals". Gnxp.com.
http://www.gnxp.com/blog/2005/08/blonde-australian-aboriginals.php.

-

^^Here is one of your Australians over 20 years old
who does have blonde hair. YOu are caught out
spinning bogus claims AGAIN!. Bwa ha aha
a hah a ha ahahaha aha ahah..
-

--------------------------------------------------

THE FAKER EXPOSED: PART 5a
[b]So where are these tropical african peoples
with pale white or fair skin? blonde red hair?

^^You fail again. African populations can readily produce blond
or reddish blond hair as noted by hair study author Hrdy
1978 himself, and he references Nubia as an example.
Albinism is another source of red or blond hair
in Africa, and albinism is much more prevalent in
African populations than among Europeans. Even
African Americans produce more albinos than white
Americans. (The pigmentary system: physiology and
pathophysiology- By James J. Nordlund 2006: 603)
(E. Roach and V. Miller 2004. Neurocutaneous disorders.)
QUOTE: "In general, the prevalence of albinism in
Africa is much higher, in the range of 1 in 1
100 to 1 in 3900."

So Africa can and does routinely produce red and blond hair.
All non-Africans are MORE LIMITED subsets of
ORIGINAL African diversity. THe originals
have more built-in diversity than the limited
sub-set populations. This is straight science as
noted by the quote from TIshkoff 2000.

Nor are Africans the only tropical peoples who
can produce reddish hair or blond hair. Among
Australian Aborigines, some tropical groups produce 100%
of individuals with blond hair. Melanesians can
also produce blond or reddish hair, and do so routinely.

White people have no monopoly at all on that hair
color. They merely show more of it, but even among
whites, red hair for example is minor- occurring in less than
5% of the overall European populations, mostly in
northern Europe.

So the claim that there are no tropical Africans with such
variation is once again, proved fake. You made the claim.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FAKER EXPOSED: PART 4
ime and time again, you stand debunked and exposed
for falsifying claims and references. Let's recap:

Originally posted by CASSIFAKedes::
quote:

The source is Cavalli-Sforza's book on the Pygmies entitled 'African pygmies' (Academic Press, 1986).

This work shows that Negroids mutated from an ancestral pygmy population around 9,000 BC in West Africa. So the 'true' Black African today is a recent mutation. Caucasoids and Mongoloids predate them. [Wink] Negroids only migrated into other parts of Africa during the Bantu expansion or slightly earlier. Prior to them, Caucasoids inhabited North Africa and Bushmen (Capoids) to the south who were displaced by the Caucasoids from the Mediterranean around 12,000 BC.

^^A bogus reference.
Why should anyone take your word for it given
past bogus references? Quote where Cavalli-Sforza
says these so-called "negroids" "mutated" from
Pygmies. The burden of proof is on you, since you made
the claim.

While you scurry to cover your tracks with yet
more bogus claims, Cavali Sforza, in his well
known The History and Geography of Human Genes,
1994 Cavalli-Sforza summarizes his 1986 work on
Pygmies and specifically debunks the "Pygmy as ancestor"
theory held by other older writings. QUOTE:

"It remains difficult to pinpoint an ancient place

SO much for your lying claims of "mutations" from "Pygymy" ancestors.
In short, you lied about Cavalli-Sforza, creating a falsified
claim and a bogus "supporting" reference to a claim that is
nowhere supported in his work. You are once again
exposed as yet another racist faker
You are not fooling anyone.

------------------------

THE FAKER EXPOSED-PART 3-
YOu then tried to cover up your lie with even
more bogus nformation and STILL fail

You "modified" your Cavalli Sforza claim by including
page numbers, and then changing some wording to
"adaptive radiation" hoping to divert attention
from your exposure.. lmao..

However pages 361-362 of Cavalli Sforza's 1986 book
says absolutely nothing about any Negroes "mutating" from
pygmies, nor any "adaptive radiation." It merely
discusses Pygmy history and geography. You
picked out a page at random, not knowing it can be
verified via Google Books. You were asked to provide
a direct quote but are still running. Now why is that?

""It remains difficult to pinpoint an ancient place

--------------------------------------

THE FAKER EXPOSED- PART 2
And Your pathetic "modification" STILL turned
out to be bogus. You then said:

"True" Black Africans appear as a recent
adaptive radiation apparently branching off from
an ancestral Pygmy population — a line of
ancestry also indicated by osteological data
(Coon 1962:651-656; Watson et al. 1996).

^^But in fact, Watson 1996 has nothing to do with
osteological data and does not even mention it. It
has to do with mtDNA.

----------------------------------------

THE FAKER EXPOSED- PART 1C
YOU THEN PROFFERED ANOTHER FAKE CLAIM BELOW:
He says:
quote:

"Note that in the Old Testament the Danites are the only Hebrew people described as being maritime and associated with ships.."

^^Complete Nonsense. In the Old Testament, the tribe of
Zebulun is mentioned as specifically associated
with ships and maritime elements. QUOTE:

Genesis 49:13

"Zebulun will dwell at the shore of the seas;
Yea, he will be at the shore of the ships, And
his side toucheth upon Sidon. "

Cassi-Fakdes: MULTIPLE TIMES AT BAT, MULTIPLE
EXPOSURES AS A FAKE...

--fake claim that no Australian Abo over 20 is blonde

-- fake claim that NO tropical Africans have any diversity in hair, skin or eye color

-- fake Cavalli-Sforza citation

-- 2nd fake Cavalli-Sforza reference

-- Faked Watson reference

-- Faked Biblical reference

-- FAke representation of Peter Frost's work

-- Fake claim that "studies" say "egyptians were dark are not like 'light-skinned Europeans". COnveniently, the alleged study is missing..

--Fake Higgins claims

--Fake claim that Guiseppe Sergi's EurAfrican race concept is negro-free

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
[Roll Eyes]
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Thimble Head why do even persist? It's just like you've been kicked in the nuts and yet you still come back to have your nose rubbed in s#it. I mean come on.lol....You haven't refuted anything. That is just all part of your jungle booty fantasy.I owned your ass the other day, and I owned your buddy last night. And just like i'm going to own you again right now.lol...

quote:
Further, there is a
"minimalist-maximalist" divide between scholars inclined to
see more local development (e.g., Hendrickx and Bavay
n.d.) or more foreign contact. Egyptian chronology has
improved somewhat because of improved radiocarbon
dates, supported by synchronisms with the Southern
Levant, and artifact seriations (e.g., Kaiser 1990, Bard
1994a, Hendrickx 1996, Wilkinson 1996).

Do you even know what this means Thimble Head? lol
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
You're nothing but a joke hanging on to a fantasy Thimble Head. Do you actually know why there were so many fantastic theories made about Egypt and Mesopotamia having connections with alien civilizations? It's because nobody knew where they came from. In other words there wasn't enough pre-local development Thimble Head to suggest any kind of indigenous beginnings. They came from elsewhere. Hello, is there anybody in there?lol
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Here is something for you and Thimble Head. This grave in Europe shows the earliest manufactured use of gold known in the world. The necrolpolis in which it is situated shows a definite disparity between individualized burials proving that there was a separation between the elite and the common people. The placement of the left arm over the chest is very much the same practice used by the Egyptians over a thousand years later to designate the person was of royalty as this grave seems to also indicate.

Now show me a grave in Africa that shows a burial of this kind that precedes Dynastic Egypt by at least a thousand years. I'll bet that you can't. [Wink]

-

Senile girl. We have gone through this before. Remember senile girl. lol
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Yet you fail to define exactly WHAT constitutes a "negroid" let alone "cacasoid".

See my forensic anthropology thread(s)...

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005499

quote:
I find it funny how Cacasoids are diverse yet Negroids are not since the latter has a much larger range of habitation in Sub-Saharan Africa. Why are Cacasoids divided into say 'Nordic', 'Alpine', and 'Mediterranean' but Negroids are not??
There are Negroid subraces. I've posted them before. Secondly the reason Caucasoid subraces are more well known is because some Caucasoids depigmentated. The Nordic subrace is thus a depigmentated Mediterraneanoid.

Nordic and Med crania are virtually identical. Morphologically all Caucasoids are very similar, the key difference is the depigmentation (skin & hair colour etc). In other races this never occured which is why white people are the most physically diverse (we have all hair and eye colours). No afronut however can accept this simple fact out of envy and self-hate.

You fail time and time again. Since the African in most diverse in phenotype and most intermediate.

I know your comprehension skill is low. But you keep surprising me.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com