EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Kemitian Symbols In The modern World

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kemitian Symbols In The modern World
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lore and glory of the ancient Kemitites is all around us there is hardly a place especially in the west-that one does not come across such symobolism..litterly from the cradle to the grave..Alot of it has it's origins in the Masonic-traditions..but not all..but why more than anyother civilizations..Powerful western political,industrial leaders and militery leaders make use of these old African Symbols?
What do they want?..Why would 5000yrs old symbols still hold sway?...are we the rank and file ordinary everyday people missing something?
Here are some examples:
 -
Everyone is familair with this one^on the Dollar.
According to legend, the Egyptian god Osiris had a son, Horus. His jealous brother, Seth, killed Osiris. Horus then attacked Seth to revenge his father’s death. During the epic battle, Horus lost his eye. The god Thot came to Horus’s aid and was able to restore the eye to health. Horus then fed the eye to his father, Osiris, bringing him back to life.

Horus’s eye thus became a symbol of power, protection and health.

The shape of the Eye of Horus is actually a mixture of a human eye and a stylized falcon. The elongated eyelids and brow are part of the human element representing the god Horus, while the projections along the bottom represent the legs and tail of the falcon from the more ancient sun god, Heru-Ur. The Eye of Horus is often seen in ancient hieroglyphics and on modern Egyptian goods.

Over the many centuries, the Eye of Horus symbol has been adapted by other cultures. For example it was adapted by early Christians to represent the Eye of God. A symbol of power and protection, the Eye of God is often depicted in the sky with rays shining from it like the sun. The Eye of God can be found on German coins in the late 1600s and was often used by the Freemasons. In 1776 the United States Congress adopted the symbol upon the recommendation of Benjamin Franklin, who was a Masonic officer. The Eye of God was renamed the Eye of Providence and was approved as part of the great seal of the United States. Later it was printed on the one-dollar bill, positioned hovering over an
Egyptian pyramid, emphasizing its origins.
www.aaofoundation.org/.../online/Horus.cfm
 -  -
C.B.S logo^ Eye of Horus^

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -
Washinton Monument.. "Parisian "Obelix
 -
Also common is obelix as grave monuments as one brother puts it in a video what-ever happend to the cross?

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
According to Dr Kwesi..the Kemetic priest/soldiers would start off with the right foot as a sign of trampling evil..we do this today in our own militaries with the lift..right lift..right march..I have never giving any thought about why we should march the way we did while we was in boot-camp.
 -  -
 -

Above God Anubis Kemetic soldiers U.S Navy boot camp female saliors. left right o left o left.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -  -
scales of justice To the right of this scene, the jackal-headed god Anubis leads the couple into the court of Osiris for the ceremony of the Weighing of the Hearts. There, it will be determined whether the deceased have behaved well enough in this life to be blessed in the next one. Accompanied by Isis and Nephthys who stand behind him, Osiris sits in an elaborately decorated shrine. The Four Sons of Horus rising from a lotus blossom watch as Thoth and Horus weigh Nefersekheru's heart against a figure of Ma'at, that symbolizes truth, correctness and justice. Should the scales not favor the deceased, Ammit, a beast combining the fearsome features of a lion, a crocodile and a hippopotamus, sits between the couple and the balance, waiting to devour them.
www.touregypt.net/featurestories/nefersekheru.htm
you can find the above infront of any court building in the U.S and also the Dept of Justice.

-
Facing Divine Justice

Facing Divine JusticeIt was the view of the Egyptian that by meting out right justice, the judge participated in the eternal, divine order. It follows that a judge who participated in wrongdoing not only contradicted the harmony of the cosmos, but he exposed himself to the divine wrath that follows death. The Egyptian believed in a final judgment. If judgment does not occur in this life, reciprocity—that is punishment or reward commensurate with the injustice or justice wrought—will occur in the next life. The judge would face the goddess Ma’at and the god Thoth in the realm of the dead, and it would not go well for him if he has been unjust. Indeed, the wronged who has been denied justice on this earth will be his accuser in the underworld before to dog-God, Anubis:

Look, I am pleading to you, and you do not hear—

I will go and plead about you to Anubis.49

Take heed of eternity’s approach! Wish to endure,

as is said “Doing Truth is the breath of life.”

. . .
Do the scales wander?

Is the balance partial?

And is Thoth lenient? If so, then you should do evil!

. . . .
If the three are lenient, the you can be lenient.

The symbol of scales for justice is ancient, as ancient as old Egypt … perhaps even as ancient as the Ancient of Days … for Khunanup uses just such a symbol to explain the purpose of justice.

Speak not falsehood, you are the scales!

Stray not, you are the standard!

Look, you yourself are the very scales:

if they tilt, then you can tilt.

Only the goodness of the good

man is good beyond him.

But Truth itself is for eternity.

To the necropolis in its doer’s hand it descends;

He is entombed, earth joins with him;

but his name is not effaced on earth.

He is remembered for his goodness.

It is the standard of God’s work.

If it is scales, it tilts not;

if a balance, it is not partial.

The judge must remember that “the redress is short, the evil long. It does not behoove a judge to trade his heavenly inheritance for a mess of earthly porridge. In a negative form of Pascal’s wager, any temporary benefit gained by injustice is vastly outweighed by the eternal punishment that awaits after death.
www.harris-greenwell.com/HGS/TheTaleOfTheEloq

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -  -
Winged snake symbol with sun-disked ancient and modern.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -  -

COMPARISON OF THE LIVES OF HORUS AND JESUS: COINCIDENCE?
Event Horus Jesus Of Nazareth
Conception: By a virgin. By a virgin.
Father: Only begotten son of the God Osiris. Only begotten son of Yehovah (in the form of the Holy Spirit).
Mother: Meri. Miriam (a.k.a. Mary).
Foster father: Seb, (Jo-Seph). Joseph.
Foster father's ancestry: Of royal descent. Of royal descent.
Birth location: In a cave. In a cave or stable.
Annunciation: By an angel to Isis, his mother. By an angel to Miriam, his mother.
Birth heralded by: The star Sirius, the morning star. An unidentified "star in the East."
Birth date: Ancient Egyptians paraded a manger and child representing Horus through the streets at the time of the winter solstice (typically Dec. 22-25). Celebrated on DEC-25. The date was chosen to occur on the same date as the birth of Mithra, Dionysus and the Sol Invictus (unconquerable Sun), etc.
Birth announcement: By angels. By angels.
Birth witnesses: Shepherds. Shepherds.
Later witnesses to birth: Three solar deities. Three wise men.
Death threat during infancy: Herut tried to have Horus murdered. Herod tried to have Jesus murdered.
Handling the threat: The God That tells Horus' mother "Come, thou goddess Isis, hide thyself with thy child." An angel tells Jesus' father to: "Arise and take the young child and his mother and flee into Egypt."
Rite of passage ritual: Horus came of age with a special ritual, when his eye was restored. Taken by parents to the temple for what is today called a bar mitzvah ritual.
Age at the ritual: 12 12
Break in life history: No data between ages of 12 & 30. No data between ages of 12 & 30.
Baptism location: In the river Eridanus. In the river Jordan.
Age at baptism: 30. 30.
Baptized by: Anup the Baptiser. John the Baptist.
Subsequent fate of the baptiser: Beheaded. Beheaded.
Temptation: Taken from the desert of Amenta up a high mountain by his arch-rival Sut. Sut (a.k.a. Set) was a precursor for the Hebrew Satan. Taken from the desert in Palestine up a high mountain by his arch-rival Satan.
Result of temptation: Horus resists temptation. Jesus resists temptation.
Supporters Twelve disciples. Twelve disciples.
Activities: Walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, restored sight to the blind. He "stilled the sea by his power." Walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, restored sight to the blind. He ordered the sea with a "Peace, be still" command.
Raising of the dead: Horus raised Osirus, his dead father, from the grave. Jesus raised Lazarus from the grave.
Location where the resurrection miracle occurred: Anu, an Egyptian city where the rites of the death, burial and resurrection of Horus were enacted annually. Hebrews added their prefix for house ('beth") to "Anu" to produce "Beth-Anu" or the "House of Anu." Since "u" and "y" were interchangeable in antiquity, "Bethanu" became "Bethany," the location mentioned in John 11.
Origin of Lazarus' name: Asar was an alternate name for Osirus, Horus' father, who Horus raised from the dead. He was referred to as "the Asar," as a sign of respect. Translated into Hebrew, this is "El-Asar." The Romans added the prefix "us" to indicate a male name, producing "Elasarus." Over time, the "E" was dropped and "s" became "z," producing "Lazarus." 10 As described by the author(s) of the Gospel of John.
Transfigured: On a mountain. On a high mountain.
Key address(es): Sermon on the Mount. Sermon on the Mount; Sermon on the Plain.
Method of death By crucifixion. By crucifixion.
Accompanied by: Two thieves. Two thieves.
Burial In a tomb. In a tomb.
Fate after death: Descended into Hell; resurrected after three days. Descended into Hell; resurrected after about 30 to 38 hours (Friday PM to presumably some time in Sunday AM) covering parts of three days.
Resurrection announced by: Women. Women.
Future: Reign for 1,000 years in the Millennium. Reign for 1,000 years in the Millennium.

COMPARSION OF CHARACTERISTICS BETWEEN HORUS AND JESUS
Characteristics Horus Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus
Nature" Regarded as a mythical character. Regarded as a 1st century C.E. human man-god.
Main role: Savior of humanity. Savior of humanity.
Common portrayal: Virgin Isis holding the infant Horus. Virgin Mary holding the infant Jesus.
Title: KRST, the anointed one. Christ, the anointed one.
Other names: The good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, the winnower. The good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, the winnower.
Zodiac sign: Associated with Pisces, the fish. Associated with Pisces, the fish.
Main symbols: Fish, beetle, the vine, shepherd's crook. Fish, beetle, the vine, the shepherd's cross

COMPARISON OF THE MESSAGE OF HORUS AND JESUS
Characteristics Horus Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus
Criteria for salvation at the place of judgement: "I have given bread to the hungry man and water to the thirsty man and clothing to the naked person and a boat to the shipwrecked mariner." "For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me..." Matthew 25:35-36 (KJV).
"I am" statements "I am Horus in glory...I am the Lord of Light...I am the victorious one...I am the heir of endless time...I, even I, am he that knoweth the paths of heaven." 12
"I am Horus, the Prince of Eternity."
"I am Horus who stepeth onward through eternity...Eternity and everlastingness is my name."
"I am the possessor of bread in Anu. I have bread in heaven with Ra."

"I am the light of the world....I am the way, the truth and the life."
"Before Abraham was, I am"
"Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, and today and forever."
"I am the living bread that came down from heaven."

(From the Gospel of John)
paganizingfaithofyeshua.netfirms.com/comparsison_horus_jesus_chart.htm

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Check-out this series the New Atlantis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yAWUGTZLbs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYY02THJJ08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2ZYRs_lLFQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YIwnyucYO8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XonoPk0AkU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev1y2mWzcTU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCD9bTrTHgQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVHG3ooN-NE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4PTD4BP5ak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBTcOeVTeSs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_WYx4Kfsso
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utFaqi3ASNw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2CMEWcQDC0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD9goBRNvmg
this series goes on for 25 episodes..it is a bit scattered which is the nature of Youtube I just narrowed it down a bit.
Enjoy the series take your time... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Oh my bad it goes up to 17 episodes pay close attention to episode 16.. 6:50 -10:32 they talk about American plants being represented in carvings in Rosielin chapel,such as Maize,Trefoile and Aloe plants. If that is indeed true then I dont see the problem with Africans Kemetic or Malistine making earlier contacts..again given the what was claimed in another thread on plant evidence.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD9goB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLGJy30jd6U

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ You don't worship Jahbulon do you? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Confused] [Confused]
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there such a thing as a Jewish nose?? I think I just had a MASSIVE eureka moment [Big Grin] [Smile]
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
I worship no such thing^^I am a lover of Sofia.. But these questions need to be raised IMHO. Much of the above may or may not be bull..sh!tt..but atlease take a look if one is a seeker of truth..do you want the red pill or the blue pill... how deep does the rabbit hole goes? [Big Grin]
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I agree with everything you say Brada EXCEPT the CBS logo which looks nothing like the eye of Ra/Heru; soldiers starting off with their right foot (since most people are right-handed) the pictures by the way show figures extending their left feet; the scales of Justice which is an ancient Greco-Roman symbol as well as the caduceus staff with the snakes which is also Greco-Roman.
Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Sorry Djehuti I missed this post actually the caduceus was taken from much older cultures such as Babylon and Sumer the scales of justice was definitely Kemeitc as it represents the weighting of the heart against a feather by God Anubis..waiting to devour said heart if found to be too heavy is Anuip.
 -

The Caduceus  -

King!! the symbol of Bahopmet was taken from the Goat of Mendes.
 -
The goat of Mendes was a temple goat utilized in an ancient cult in the city of Mendes, Egypt. Supposedly, the goat copulated with priestesses in certain religious ceremonies. The cult was still known for its bestiality (and may have even been practicing) at the inception of Christianity during the reign of the Roman Empire. The practices of the Mendes cult inspired the Christian association of goats with Satan and paganism in general. This idea was especially strong ...
 -  -
The hand signal signifying the horns of a goat...anyway it was regarded as negative by the Christians early on.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Bump^
rockytsang
Member # 18290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockytsang   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so that he could tiffany necklaces could explore the creation of a legal [h4]patek philippe replicas[/h4] legal defense fund to pay his bills.He louis vuitton save it bracelet bills.He stormed out
of the proceeding on replica chanel on the first day, saying he couldn't breitling replica couldn't afford an attorney to represent him, tiffany rings him, even though

Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
According to Dr Kwesi..the Kemetic priest/soldiers would start off with the right foot as a sign of trampling evil

-

Does this look like right foot first? Tell Ashwa Kwesi lay off the drugs. And since when he become a doctor?

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you guys seen Kanye west' strategically placed Pyramid and Eye of Horus in his video, Power? It was well done in terms of being hidden. I was able to catch it when I freeze framed. I will post it up in a sec.
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Photo 1:

-

Do you see the pyramid? Here it is again, w/ pyramid outlined.

-

He is pretty clever but not clever enough for the likes of me! Since when do blasts have geometric forms ;-)

It is either he has been inducted or he is playing into the conspiracy theory world by stirring up the conspiracy --typical marketing scheme.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no pyramid in between the pillars in the photo you've cited.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Are you blind? Do you not see the red outline I traced?

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I see is what seems to be a triangle.

But don't mind me.

I don't mind you calling it a pyramid to sensationalize it.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Yes it is a triangle. And I was not sensationalizing anything. They could not pattern an actual three dimensional pyramid in the blast. It would be too obvious. So they went with the subtle triangle.

My question to you is, why did they put a triangle there with Kanye at the apex? Blasts do not form geometric patterns. You are aware of this, right?

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
LOL

You are asking me why they put a triangle in between the pillars?

I appreciate that you value my opinion and all, but how am I suppose to know?

A pyramid would be too obvious to who exactly...?

You think the devil horns on the female guardian didn't do the trick already, or that it takes a marksman to spot the triangle?

His, Jayz's ''On to the next one'', Lady Gaga's ''Allejandro'' and many others use similar imagery. Nothing subtle about it.

They're only out to get people talking, and you just helped them.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Hidden symbolism is rife in Hollyweird and the entertainment business.. fun maybe!!..
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:

Well, duh... I did say it is probably a marketing scheme.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well also is you see the Rays of Light( the Sun ) shining down its an Illusion to the Aten and Sun Worship...

-

-
^^^^
You guys see the disk and sun rays..(Aten)

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:

Well, duh... I did say it is probably a marketing scheme.
I thinks it both symbolism and the fact that Kanye is a Freemason like Jay Z. But to say Kanye putting a pyramid and Aten symbolism or any other musician that does it is pure marketing is crazy, these dudes are indoctinated and externalizing SOMETHING, Satanism, Atenism, Humanism?? who knows??
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NoLourve
Member # 18298

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NoLourve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're a true Kanye fan you see his metamorphosis from songs like "Jesus Walks"

To 808s and Hearbreaks (album), which was probably the point where he recieved his major initiation into some type of Luciferian Freemasonry. He clearly wasn't happy about it.

Listen to this to SEE exactly what he thinks about where he finds himself (unlike Jay-Z who revels in it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlnF2PgNQEw

The problem is, no-one hears when young brothers cry out that they're being abused so they do what they have to do to survive, hence his latest album.

I love this guy. I think his end will be glorious, unlike that of Jay-Z's.

Posts: 89 | From: no blood-pressure | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Although I can't stand a narcissist, I have to say, the man is very talented. I think he will be ranked among world stars like Bob Marley and Michael Jackson. Kanye's brand of rap has international appeal and that is what sets him apart from other rappers. I don't normally listen to rap (I don't consider it music) but I listen to Kanye's music.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Perhaps he has been initiated but you can't ignore marketing. In the 70s metal labels used to backmask "satanic" messages, leak the conspiracy as bait, people would bite, and sales went up.

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
I thinks it both symbolism and the fact that Kanye is a Freemason like Jay Z. But to say Kanye putting a pyramid and Aten symbolism or any other musician that does it is pure marketing is crazy, these dudes are indoctinated and externalizing SOMETHING, Satanism, Atenism, Humanism?? who knows??

NoLourve
Member # 18298

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for NoLourve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
Although I can't stand a narcissist, I have to say, the man is very talented. I think he will be ranked among world stars like Bob Marley and Michael Jackson. Kanye's brand of rap has international appeal and that is what sets him apart from other rappers. I don't normally listen to rap (I don't consider it music) but I listen to Kanye's music.

Also Maya Agelou. I think his genius can be compared to her's too, along with Bob Marley and Michael Jackson as you've said.  -
Posts: 89 | From: no blood-pressure | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Hey guys you should check out these vids I have posted here
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=cultc&action=display&thread=289
review and discuss there^or here..

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
A dude by the name of Lenon Honor of Lenon Honor films spawned this new movement of deciphering hiphop/rap lyrics. Check out his movies (http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/). Some of it is thought provoking while others are farfetched. The Rihanna thing is utter nonsense. People have too much time on their hand. Plus, I really don't need to decode rap lyrics when the straight foward ones are pretty darn revealing! LOL

quote:
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=cultc&action=display&thread=289

NoLourve
Member # 18298

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NoLourve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The first video analysis is just pure paranoia. I think they were just trying to come up with a catchy chorus as always. There's obviously masonic symbolism in a lot of their stuff but most of all the accusatory viral videos on Youtube are baseless. If I'm singing a song in English, it's in English not Hebrew.

The second video is just absolutely ludicrous. Rihanna's being splashed in water (which the narrator calls seminal fluid) and that's supposed to mean she's being raped - because there were 6 girls at the beginning of the video. Is she being raped by lesbians? [Big Grin] so silly. Even if there were 6 TONK GUYS in place of the girls, I would still recommend that narrator be checked into a psychiatric hospital for clear signs of schizophrenia.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Gigantic
A dude by the name of Lenon Honor of Lenon Honor films spawned this new movement of deciphering hiphop/rap lyrics. Check out his movies (http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/). Some of it is thought provoking while others are farfetched. The Rihanna thing is utter nonsense. People have too much time on their hand. Plus, I really don't need to decode rap lyrics when the straight foward ones are pretty darn revealing! LOL

Well it's not just rap lyrics like you pointed out but in the movies even Disney going waay back.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
BigBangboogie
The second video is just absolutely ludicrous. Rihanna's being splashed in water (which the narrator calls seminal fluid) and that's supposed to mean she's being raped - because there were 6 girls at the beginning of the video. Is she being raped by lesbians? so silly. Even if there were 6 TONK GUYS in place of the girls, I would still recommend that narrator be checked into a psychiatric hospital for clear signs of schizophrenia.

But what about the 666 symbolism and the Behemoth hidden in plain sight? weather for fun or something more sinister something is up.

NoLourve
Member # 18298

Rate Member
quote:
weather for fun or something more sinister something is up.

This sums it all up. In a nutshell.

All we can do is to wait and see what becomes of this new symbolist form of hip hop.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you need to go check out his movies. He did a series on Disney films that I must say were very COMPELLING! He attempts to demonstrate how paedophilia is the driving force behind Disney children films. I think you will find his movies interesting.

quote:
Gigantic

Well it's not just rap lyrics like you pointed out but in the movies even Disney going waay back.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!! I also thought he was going too far with his sexual deviancy connection and might hint to some psycho-sexual deviant feelings suppressed in him (Lenon Honor). By the way, the author of that movie is Lenon Honor LOL!

quote:
BigBangboogie
The second video is just absolutely ludicrous. Rihanna's being splashed in water (which the narrator calls seminal fluid) and that's supposed to mean she's being raped - because there were 6 girls at the beginning of the video. Is she being raped by lesbians? so silly. Even if there were 6 TONK GUYS in place of the girls, I would still recommend that narrator be checked into a psychiatric hospital for clear signs of schizophrenia.

But what about the 666 symbolism and the Behemoth hidden in plain sight? weather for fun or something more sinister something is up.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NoLourve
Member # 18298

Rate Member
Now this is disturbing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3BNJOEvdeI&feature=player_embedded

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^You are quite right, very disturbing.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com