EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The ancient Persian "AFRO" (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The ancient Persian "AFRO"
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mickey mouse -- he, he - I see that you are suffering from a profuse vaginal bleeding.

My advice: go and drink your mama's slimy pussy blood-tinged white fluid. You are not fit for intelligent discussion. Also, don't forget to pick up a book on how to read ABCs. [Smile]

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SiskoDS9:
One more question for Mike.

Have you botherd to read the inscriptions that the Ancient Persians left? Did you know that the langauge they used was Avestan which is an Iranian Languge and close to other Indo-European langueges.

"""I am Dariush, the great king, the king of kings
The king of many countries and many people
The king of this expansive land,
The son of Wishtaspa of Achaemenid,
Persian, the son of a Persian,
'Aryan', from the Aryan lineage"""

"From the Darius the Great's Inscription in Naqshe-e-Rostam"

Indians also call themselves Aryans.
Oh wait that is also fake and fabricated wright?

The ancient Persians wrote in Elamite. Aryan is not an ethnonyn. Aryan just means nobel.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiskoDS9
Member # 17496

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiskoDS9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
One more question for Mike.

Have you botherd to read the inscriptions that the Ancient Persians left? Did you know that the langauge they used was Avestan which is an Iranian Languge and close to other Indo-European langueges.

"""I am Dariush, the great king, the king of kings
The king of many countries and many people
The king of this expansive land,
The son of Wishtaspa of Achaemenid,
Persian, the son of a Persian,
'Aryan', from the Aryan lineage"""

"From the Darius the Great's Inscription in Naqshe-e-Rostam"

Indians also call themselves Aryans.
Oh wait that is also fake and fabricated wright?

The ancient Persians wrote in Elamite. Aryan is not an ethnonyn. Aryan just means nobel.

My mistake Avestan was the language of Zoroastrian scripture They only used Elamite in Susa and court. The Persian people themselves spoke Persian langauge, is still similar to the Persian langauge of today. The inscription that Darius the great left was in three langueges. Old Persian,Elamite,Babylonian.

And the scritps were in Old Persian Scripts. Yes the world Aryan means noble. But Iranains have been using it for thousands of years to identify themselves with. Even today the word Iran means "Land of Aryans" The word Eran appears in inscriptions during the Sassanids dynasty.

The Old Persian langauge is also and Indo-European langauge is similar to European langaues.

The Elamites were not in control of the empire. As can see from Darius inscripts.

"King Darius says: The following is what I did in the second and third year of my rule. The province called Elam revolted from me. An Elamite named Atamaita they made their leader. Then I sent an army unto Elam. A Persian named Gobriyas, my servant, I made their leader. Then Gobriyas set forth with the army; he delivered battle against the Elamites. The Gobriyas destroyed many of the host and that Atamaita, their leader, he captured, and he brought him unto me, and I killed him. Then the province became mine."

Also why did Herodotus never refer to Persians as Ethiopeans(Burnt face)? He used ot for Dravidians but not for Persians or Medes, the two brother tribes, and greeks hated Persians.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiskoDS9
Member # 17496

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiskoDS9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also this is how they portrayed the Ethiopean on the wall of gift bearers staircase at Persepolis

-

Again I will repeat this. The Persians/Medes were heavly influenced by Assyrians, hence the similar art work. They also used the same hair,facial style the Assyrian kings used,curled their hair. You can see under the helmets/hats that their hair was straight.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiskoDS9
Member # 17496

Rate Member
I've reuped the image above as the site did not allow hotlinking.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Again I will repeat this. The Persians/Medes were heavly influenced by Assyrians, hence the similar art work. They also used the same hair,facial style the Assyrian kings used,curled their hair. You can see under the helmets/hats that their hair was straight.

That is Soooo stupid, that the only thing to do with it, is to have a little fun.

From the ancient PEOPLE magazine:

The Modern Assyrian Man at Work:

Keeps himself busy expertly removing heads.

-

AND Stylishly displaying them.

-

The Modern Assyrian Man at Home:

Relaxing and planning his next massacre, WHILE having his hair done.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

The Modern Assyrian Man at Home:

Relaxing and planning his next massacre, WHILE having his hair done.

-

LMAO [Big Grin] , You have to start warning people of what they will scroll down and see, now there's Pepsi all over my keyboard.

"...planning his next massacre" PRICELESS [Big Grin]

Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike you are killing these Eurocentric ease up a little bit.
Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

I have nothing at stake in the "Persian Afro." I
couldn't give a damn if their hair was nappier than
a racoon's ass or straighter than a sow's pussy.

Like I said I used to think they had natural naps but
after the experience of viewing busts from the perspective
of directly
above the crowned head I now stand by the ends of the
hair being curled by artifice.

Wow, looks like the original page 1 got axed.

Anyway, here's the pic I couldn't post back
then to support my above quoted statement.

-

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com