EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Some of us vets need to really step it up

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some of us vets need to really step it up
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This forum is making strides despite the trolls because as the Bass stated before, the truth and light will no doubt outshine lies and darkness.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fawal
Member # 16388

Icon 9 posted      Profile for fawal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats so sad. Why don't you people just let it go already? No one in the academic world takes you all seriously. Even though the Afrocentrist dogma is consistently taking a whopping in the Ancient Egypt debate, you all still claim victory. [Frown]
Posts: 138 | From: تونس | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
may i ask a question here?
y is it all important? its not like u have a time machine and can go back and talk to the ancient egyptians. and its not likly they will come to the future and talk with u all.we know they are ancient damn they been dead for a very long ass time.

let me conjur up some ancienties for yall to debate with...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tina.No! we have no time machine but we do have records,archeological artifacts,genetics..the problem is the fraud that has been perpetrated for too long and the mis-use and obscuring of the said findings,by folks who have vested interest in fraud maintainace...
these folks often turned around and accuse others of being revisionist historians who lack self-esteem..when the truth is the exact opposite..they almost never let the record speak for themselves..always a qualifier is needed example the seemingly straight forward transilation of say Herodotus's Black-skinned and wooly haired Egyptians become sable skinned and curly haired..even his competitance is called into question. another is this a straight fwd translation is morphed into a whole lot of nonsense
 -

The above simply means the Black nation or community..notice the circle with the X...that stands for town,city village,or whatever has caused much ink to flow about how it could not possibly meant exactly what it says. any attempt to correct the distortation is met with derision
by people who love the destortion and the destortors.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fawal:
Thats so sad. Why don't you people just let it go already? No one in the academic world takes you all seriously. Even though the Afrocentrist dogma is consistently taking a whopping in the Ancient Egypt debate, you all still claim victory. [Frown]

Yeah we should give up and your ass gets debunked beated day after day on E.S..The only thing YOU CAN do is troll...LOL.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thats so sad. Why don't you people just let it go already? No one in the academic world takes you all seriously. Even though the Afrocentrist dogma is consistently taking a whopping in the Ancient Egypt debate, you all still claim victory.

How exactly are we being whopped?
Posts: 7082 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.Charlie Bass. wrote:
---------------------------
---------------------------

This forum is gone. Anyone who reads the current crop of loons (and I'm not even including the white ones) is laughing their asses off at the stupidity that has flooded this forum. That is why the 3 or 4 so called "vets" who were even remotely worth paying attention to don't even bother to post anymore.

From flat out stupidity to out right contradiction to obsessive addiction this forum is a psychiatrist's dildo.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bass, Until you start doing proper research and get off of this insane black political thing you are always going to be twisting in the wind.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
Bass, Until you start doing proper research and get off of this insane black political thing you are always going to be twisting in the wind.

This coming from a jackass that can't find perr-reviewed journals at a library, you're insignificant, even lower than the crap I flush down the toilet after taking a dump.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its funny to see men argue..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
y is it all important? its not like u have a time machine and can go back and talk to the ancient egyptians. and its not likly they will come to the future and talk with u all.we know they are ancient damn they been dead for a very long ass time.

The evidence is rather undeniable. That Ancient Egypt was a Nile Valley culture. I tend to prefer urban civilizations such as Sumeria and am culturally and geographically closer than Fawal et al to those civilizations.

Regardless the evidence is on our side. The truth is, that man Fawal, Horemheb and the rest, cannot even read, never mind "argue". You could add lack of literacy onto their resume and that sums them all well.

I mean, just watch our debates and how we crush them with ease. The irony is my keyboard isn't working, with keys "bGgNBbMn" down, and yet I maintain my balance. That is, outside of the mindless crap that seems to dominate these boards.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bob_01:
quote:

The evidence is rather undeniable. That Ancient Egypt was a Nile Valley culture. I tend to prefer urban civilizations such as Sumeria and am culturally and geographically closer than Fawal et al to those civilizations.

Regardless the evidence is on our side. The truth is, that man Fawal, Horemheb and the rest, cannot even read, never mind "argue". You could add lack of literacy onto their resume and that sums them all well.

I mean, just watch our debates and how we crush them with ease. The irony is my keyboard isn't working, with keys "bGgNBbMn" down, and yet I maintain my balance. That is, outside of the mindless crap that seems to dominate these boards.

well concidering i have no clue what u just said i will just leave it at that..
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I mean, just watch our debates and how we crush them with ease. The irony is my keyboard isn't working, with keys "bGgNBbMn" down, and yet I maintain my balance. That is, outside of the mindless crap that seems to dbGgNBbMnominate these boards.

You can't even write, so I'd leave it at that. Jeez, people think that imitating "CNN" is somehow impressive.

As I said, there is no "debate". Fawal and his neurotic kins have never posted any evidence to back their position. He, especially, is very dishonest (misrepresenting papers), or stupid ( I do question his reading ability), and has not come close to shifting the prevailing position on this forum.

Oh, and my post was not necessarily directed at your "sentence". It was primarily directed to those who already posted. You can take your time "deciphering" this post as well,

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fawal
Member # 16388

Icon 10 posted      Profile for fawal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
quote:

Yeah we should give up and your ass gets debunked beated day after day on E.S..The only thing YOU CAN do is troll...LOL.
I have been debunked "day after day?" ROTFLMAO!!!
For starters, unlike many of you here I actually live a productive life - the only times you find me here is to get some kicks by jerking your Afrocentric chains. And secondly, how exactly is it that I have been "debunked" when my views are those of the mainstream? I have articulated three main points since posting on this board: (a) The Carthaginians, Numidians and the Moors were Caucasians and not Negroes; (b) Ancient Egypt from its very beginnings was a great big melting pot - composed of people who better fit into the typography Mediterranean rather than Negroid; and (c) Blacks on average score lower on IQ tests than other groups. All of which are accepted by the mainstream academic world.

Posts: 138 | From: تونس | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fawal
Member # 16388

Icon 7 posted      Profile for fawal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
quote:
Thats so sad. Why don't you people just let it go already? No one in the academic world takes you all seriously. Even though the Afrocentrist dogma is consistently taking a whopping in the Ancient Egypt debate, you all still claim victory.

How exactly are we being whopped?
Produce for me a single sourced quote from a modern day egyptologist stating explicitly that the Ancient Egyptians were Black Africans. I think your inability to provide as such should make your inquiry self explanatory.
fawal
Member # 16388

Icon 10 posted      Profile for fawal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I mean, just watch our debates and how we crush them with ease. The irony is my keyboard isn't working, with keys "bGgNBbMn" down, and yet I maintain my balance. That is, outside of the mindless crap that seems to dbGgNBbMnominate these boards.

You can't even write, so I'd leave it at that. Jeez, people think that imitating "CNN" is somehow impressive.

As I said, there is no "debate". Fawal and his neurotic kins have never posted any evidence to back their position. He, especially, is very dishonest (misrepresenting papers), or stupid ( I do question his reading ability), and has not come close to shifting the prevailing position on this forum.

Oh, and my post was not necessarily directed at your "sentence". It was primarily directed to those who already posted. You can take your time "deciphering" this post as well,

LOL! You have some nerve to accuse me of being dishonest and of misrepresenting papers, especially since that is what you and your little friends do here all day. Stupid?! Don't make me laugh! I'm a member of MENSA which is a far cry from the double digit IQ morons who post here daily under the assumption that they gain any support from wider academia. The prevailing position on this forum will never change, simply due to the fact that Afrocentrism is a religious cult, and you all will continue to follow it in blind faith due to the fact that it allows you all to stick your heads in the sand on matters pertaining to black cultural and intellectual inferiority. [Razz]
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A member of Mensa you say..? wow something is definately wrong with Mensa's screening policies..so how come you post such easily debunked bull-sh!t..I guess there is such a thing called intelligent,dumb Azzez... [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been debunked "day after day?" ROTFLMAO!!!
Uhh Yeah, Want the Links Im sure Anguish of Being, Bob101, The Explorer, and Mindovermatter can provide you the links. Also you have been exposed for your typical dubious manipulation on the "Black Moors" thread.

For starters, unlike many of you here I actually live a productive life Who gives a **** stick to the topic, dumbass -
the only times you find me here is to get some kicks by jerking your Afrocentric chains. Lol, Oh WOW Real Productive Fawal, So in other word you are nothing but a troll.
And secondly, how exactly is it that I have been "debunked" when my views are those of the mainstream? Like I said we have the proof Fawal you gotten your ass kicked countless times man. Hell the whole world can see it.
I have articulated three main points since posting on this board: (a) The Carthaginians, Numidians and the Moors were Caucasians and not Negroes; So now you are saying the Mainstream uses the Terms Negroid and caucasian?? By the way you still have not adressed Mindovermatter's question on Caucasians.
(b) Ancient Egypt from its very beginnings was a great big melting pot - composed of people who better fit into the typography Mediterranean rather than Negroid; Lol, so now there is a "Mediteranian" skull along with Caucasian and Negro-Now you are making the claim that the Mainstream holds such Ideas. By the Way this non sense has been debunked too.
(c) Blacks on average score lower on IQ tests than other groups.-Debunked too, we provided evidence that I.Q tests are enviromental on the "Signifigance of I.Q tests thread. As a matter of fact I provided evidence that North Africans and Arabs score 85 on Average and that on Par with African American scores. Also we provided evidence that the black-white gap is closing while the white-asian Gap still grows apart..LOL. Your I.Q non sense is shaky and as usual testifies to your manipulative actions on presenting your facts.
All of which are accepted by the mainstream academic world. So (Mainstream) provide current sources that 1)Says the A. Egyptians were of a Mediteranian Race,

2)Answer the following Threads:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002513gst what group/population of people?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002514;p=4#000150

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=001593;p=3

Im sure the others can find link I left off..

Fawal you suck at this, bro. You think you come off as intelligent..LMAO.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Charlie pointed out. The debate is over!!!

You can see that from the likes over TAP and others. . .

Their new "spin" is "why is it important what color AE are ?"

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tina kamal:
[qb] may i ask a question here?
y is it all important? . . . .

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What really killed this board was when people stopped being afraid to post because they knew the so called "vets" would pounce all over them.

Four years ago Mike111, Marc Washington, anguishofbeing, Red, White, and Dunce + Dyslexia, etc would have been too terrified to even dare to post. Now they practically fill up the forum with their lunacy.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Stupid?! Don't make me laugh! I'm a member of MENSA

I have no doubt that you're more intelligent than some of our other trolls, but that doesn't mean your reasoning can't be clouded by a strong emotional attachment to a particular ideology or worldview.

I will never forget the day you tried to pass off depictions of Iraqis as depictions of Moors. If that isn't deception on your part, it's an amusingly stupid mistake.

Posts: 7082 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I have no doubt that you're more intelligent than some of our other trolls, but that doesn't mean your reasoning can't be clouded by a strong emotional attachment to a particular ideology or worldview.

I will never forget the day you tried to pass off depictions of Iraqis as depictions of Moors. If that isn't deception on your part, it's an amusingly stupid mistake.

This dude is a dunce, Mensa, Yeah Right. a laugh at best. Even if he is part of MEnsa it feels good to know we Intellectually Trash and beat his Camel F@@king ass every time he post his rants. The guy is a dumbass If he was going to be deceptive at least choose a Website that does not spring up on the 1st page on a Google search when you Type in the Riyad Hadith. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

The Dude is F-king stupid. Explorer and Anguish have already destroyed his ass to the point he avoids the threads he lost in...Now he spouts nonsense that the Mainstream believe in all sorts of crap like Caucasian and Negroid yet his Dumbass can't even answer MindOverMatter's quesion...avoiding it like the peice of retarded scud of **** he is.
Poor little North African scud of ****...No wonder the Southern and Northern Europeans that his kind flock too HATE his Stupid Arab ass and his kind. Afterall North Africans score on Par with African Americans on I.Q's
The average IQs by country range from 78 in Qatar to 90 in Turkey, 83 in Egypt, 84 in Iran. Two studies both show 87 in Iraq.
And the Whites know his **** eating Sand N#gger Rag Head people are not white:
http://www.vdare.com/sailer/051109_france.htm

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
So is this what he has been trying to do all along exercizing his intellectual prowess?? boy he falls short...maybe just maybe he could make a good bean counter(which is good they make alotta money) but he would make a poor Admiral or battle field general,he gets crushed everytime he enters the battle field of ideas and never change tactics or course... [Big Grin]
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm a member of MENSA

They must be so embarrassed at your dumbass getting beatdown in here every time you post.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL! You have some nerve to accuse me of being dishonest and of misrepresenting papers, especially since that is what you and your little friends do here all day. Stupid?! Don't make me laugh! I'm a member of MENSA which is a far cry from the double digit IQ morons who post here daily under the assumption that they gain any support from wider academia. The prevailing position on this forum will never change, simply due to the fact that Afrocentrism is a religious cult, and you all will continue to follow it in blind faith due to the fact that it allows you all to stick your heads in the sand on matters pertaining to black cultural and intellectual inferiority. [Razz]
Once again, you cannot write. That gibberish could used much less words. I think I'll have to stress that once again: you cannot write.

So you're part of MENSA? That doesn't change the fact that you cannot read, nor write, and were trashed by myself and others,several times as well.

Oh yes, I'll will become Neurosurgeon, who'll earn more than you. However, I'm not going to use that to best others in debate. I don't need my occupation to talk for me. You, on the other hand do, and that's just sad.

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

This dude is a dunce, Mensa, Yeah Right. a laugh at best. Even if he is part of MEnsa it feels good to know we Intellectually Trash and beat his Camel F@@king ass every time he post his rants. The guy is a dumbass If he was going to be deceptive at least choose a Website that does not spring up on the 1st page on a Google search when you Type in the Riyad Hadith. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

The Dude is F-king stupid. Explorer and Anguish have already destroyed his ass to the point he avoids the threads he lost in...Now he spouts nonsense that the Mainstream believe in all sorts of crap like Caucasian and Negroid yet his Dumbass can't even answer MindOverMatter's quesion...avoiding it like the peice of retarded scud of **** he is.
Poor little North African scud of ****...No wonder the Southern and Northern Europeans that his kind flock too HATE his Stupid Arab ass and his kind. Afterall North Africans score on Par with African Americans on I.Q's
The average IQs by country range from 78 in Qatar to 90 in Turkey, 83 in Egypt, 84 in Iran. Two studies both show 87 in Iraq.

The fact is, Maghrebians are even trash in the US. I don't see why he's acting as if he is from a high IQ land. My ancestors, on the other hand, played a role in the development of Singapore, so he needs to shut the **** up.

My mother's great grandmother was literate, and despite having a history of migration, lived (and dominated ) a region, where those belonging to that population, has one of the highest IQs (if not, highest) in the United States today. I just find it so hilarious that we play this class game.

Could your grandmother even read, Fawal? For some reason, I doubt she could afford shoes, used a tooth brush, or wore undergarments. Seriously, this type of class-based attacks kill me, because my recent (or even ancient) ancestors happen to be quite mobile. It's just ironic that we have to divorce ourselves from actual debate to our family lines. I guess, we're all just equals, you bitch.

As I said earlier, this doesn't even change the fact that Fawal is a liar. He falsely cited papers and presented it as the truth. To make matters worse, I've clearly demonstrated that Ancient Egyptians were Nile peoples, who resembles "Negroids". Distantly related to "Berbers" in NW Africa and "sub-Saharan West Africans", more closely related (genetically) to modern Egyptians, but nonetheless Black peoples. However, this near-suicidal fool, is coming back to be trashed even more.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

This dude is a dunce, Mensa, Yeah Right. a laugh at best. Even if he is part of MEnsa it feels good to know we Intellectually Trash and beat his Camel F@@king ass every time he post his rants. The guy is a dumbass If he was going to be deceptive at least choose a Website that does not spring up on the 1st page on a Google search when you Type in the Riyad Hadith.

The fact is, Maghrebians are even trash in the US. I don't see why he's acting as if he is from a high IQ land. My ancestors, on the other hand, played a role in the development of Singapore, so he needs to shut the **** up.

My mother's great grandmother was literate, and despite having a history of migration, lived (and dominated ) a region, where those belonging to that population, has one of the highest IQs (if not, highest) in the United States today. I just find it so hilarious that we play this class game.

Could your grandmother even read, Fawal? For some reason, I doubt she could afford shoes, used a tooth brush, or wore undergarments. Seriously, this type of class-based attacks kill me, because my recent (or even ancient) ancestors happen to be quite mobile. It's just ironic that we have to divorce ourselves from actual debate to our family lines. I guess, we're all just equals, you bitch.

As I said earlier, this doesn't even change the fact that Fawal is a liar. He falsely cited papers and presented it as the truth. To make matters worse, I've clearly demonstrated that Ancient Egyptians were Nile peoples, who resembles "Negroids". Distantly related to "Berbers" in NW Africa and "sub-Saharan West Africans", more closely related (genetically) to modern Egyptians, but nonetheless Black peoples. However, this near-suicidal fool, is coming back to be trashed even more.

LMAO, for real man. North African's along with Arabs are trash plain and simple. Be it here in the U.S, Europe or back in their native wastelands. They brag but honestly about what, some Mosque and fabricated lineage to a pediphile prophet?? Fawal looks like a pasty Puerto Rican, I wish his dumb ass would come to America thinking he was white [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I would bet his ass would be hanging out with all the Black Muslims after he realizes how much white really love his terrorist ass. I could see his dumb ass now in front of all the black Muslims-PEACE BE UPON YOU MY BROTHER-then running on here spewing racism..LMAO. Confused little uncle tom bitch. His Grandmother and Mother was probably some Berber whore. His ass is probably trying to find a way to squirm out of the decption he tried to pull on the "Black Moors" thread. f-kin b2tch.
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Fawal looks like a pasty Puerto Rican,

Sorry, but Fawal doesn't look like anything like a Puerto Rican. Let alone a pasty Puerto Rican. [Confused]

He looks like what he is, a modern day Arab.

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
anyone can be smart they just have to care enough about somethin to study about it and learn. just cas i do not know all this crap doesnt mean i am dumb as a door knob.i just dont give a damn so y should i study about it billy bob?

--------------------

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[/qb]

You forgot Fawal.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
quote:

Sorry, but Fawal doesn't look like anything like a Puerto Rican. Let alone a pasty Puerto Rican. [Confused]

You mean, Berber. Visit Arabs in Saudi Arabia, and I'm certain most would resemble "Indians". The problem is US, has terrible diversity with most ethnic groups belonging to some obscure Northern European group. The principal "Arabs" in US are Lebanese.

However if you were to visit Sydney, Australia, where international students are more likely to over represent the local population. You'd see Arabs, who were likely so since the advent of the identity to nicely continue a continuum with East Africa and South Asia. It doesn't even seem far-fetched if we were to look at geography or past population dynamics.

To be honest, the light-skinned populations seem to resemble each other, with Berbers et al often resembling Greeks and Spaniards. Puerto Ricans often do as well. Hell, I've seen Mestizas, straight from Veracruz, resembling Lebanese or Turks. The same goes for scores of Salvadorians, who look Lebanese.

Jari's assessment doesn't sound too faulty, imo.

quote:
Originally posted by tina kama
anyone can be smart they just have to care enough about somethin to study about it and learn. just cas i do not know all this crap doesnt mean i am dumb as a door knob.i just dont give a damn so y should i study about it billy bob?

I don't understand what you're trying to say. However, if Fawal was my child, I'd choke the fool to death. The problem is, he pretends to know, when the truth is, he's just a village idiot. He cannot read, nor write, nor is his understanding regarding anything respectable.

Now, if pointing that out is, "being smart", then I don't know what else to say. Those who've seen past discussions have clearly noted that he is the one that usually panders. I mean, he is very dense. This is quite clear in virtually every "debate" we had.

Speaking of debate, most who are familiar with my position would understand that I'm nowhere close to an extreme group. I argue that Ancient Egyptians (just like modern ones) are a Nile-based population. I'm certain illiterates in any city in Egypt (nearly all located along the Nile) would know that.

That means the population share a common history with those living in the corridor. That is why the oldest sections of "Egypt" is found in the Sudan. The ancient population constantly refer to the South as well. That, however, shouldn't be surprising at all.

Does that mean modern Egyptians are not related to the ancient counterparts? No. However the local population has seen tremendous Eurasiatic influence, especially in the Delta. That population shares lineages with Egypt, but with those indigenous to the region as well. As one goes down the Nile, the rural (many who live in the slums of major metros) and southern populations resembles the dark, indigenous African populations that have a common history of Nile-based peoples.

So...

"West African" are distantly related to these populations. Moreso related to that population than say, Germans, Lebanese or Turks, of course.

"Berbers" are distantly related to these populations. Moreso related to that population than say, Germans, Lebanese or Turks, of course.

Modern Egyptians directly descend from these populations, but some (or many) do not share the dark skin common amongst the Ancients. One must thank foreign admixture for that, and it isn't a rare phenomena either. Just look at Buenos Aires, Jammu, or say, Mexico City. Much of the inhabitants often don't directly resemble the ancient populations. Nothing far-fetched if you explore human history. These involved fair skinned men mating with darker skinned females, by the way.

PS: Sure, anyone can develop a faculty in virtually anything. However, there's a clear differences between "doing" and saying". I think we had enough discussions with the individual(s*) above to realize that he's nothing, but an intellectually bankrupt troll. Let's hope he and others can change for the better. Unfortunately, I doubt that'd occur, though.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

"West African" are distantly related to these populations. Moreso related to that population than say, Germans, Lebanese or Turks, of course.

"Berbers" are distantly related to these populations. Moreso related to that population than say, Germans, Lebanese or Turks, of course.

I guess it depends on how you interpret relationship. Genetically speaking, the majority of these African populations are tied by the PN2 mutational event. Pretty close, from what I can see, genetically speaking. Add to this, that these populations have long been interacting across the Sahara up until recent history. Contrary to folklores about it being a barrier, the Sahara has never stopped interaction between Africans on the Sahara and those below it.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
quote:

No matter he still does not look white, so I don't see why he keeps on thinking he is??
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, the fellow has a photo lingering somewhere. How about that.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
MindoverMatter718 wrote:
quote:
Sorry, but Fawal doesn't look like anything like a Puerto Rican. Let alone a pasty Puerto Rican.
You're dismissed for the non-scholarly numbskull that you are.

We can now see why many of the people of the caribbean look the way they do. You can't beat history, you just can't.

History of Bermuda
"In 1509, the Portuguese started to trade Arabian slaves because aside from ridding from those people, they also gained profit."

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
MindoverMatter718,

You should never put your stupidity on public display. Again we can see why some people in the Americas look like they are Turkish.

Turkish slaves in the Americas

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=cuba&as_epq=turkish+slaves&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=100&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=& safe=images

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com