EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Nothing African about homosexuality (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nothing African about homosexuality
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me say: I LOVE YOU!!!! NEW AFRICAN MAGAZINE!! Your monthly cheque is underway tomorrow (no more reading your magazine in library!! This is what I call man courage!! **** The White Man! and his sick ideology. One more note. It worries me however, if that is true, American fanatical fundamentalism marching in the continent. Why should we learn Christanity from them when Africa is the cradle of Christian civilization?)
African culture has no place for homosexuality as a way of life because it does not fit with the view that humans should reproduce in order to be remembered for eternity. It is time African governments told the NGOs and their European and American government sponsors promoting homosexuality in Africa to take a hike; let them stick to their cultural traditions and respect ours!

OK, my internet is very slooooooooow. Go and buy the magazine NOW!!!

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
word!!!
Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's even said in Saudi Arabia, yet it exists in the nation as a "phase". The act in that isn't the issue, the "behavior" or "culture" associated with homosexuality is deemed as the problem. To be honest, I think that curtailing homosexuality is a waste of tie.

Better issues to deal with. However, I don't have much political input in African lands, more so, those to the East. However, I doubt that'll we see such measures occurring in any part of the world that doesn't want to see unnecessary losses occur.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Africans should not let outsiders tell them that Gay life is somehow good.

What Africans should understand though is not to harm these people but try and teach them that they don't have to believe in there lust. As the Bible says Love the sinner, Hate the Sin.

Men Sleeping with Men, is not something you hear alot about from Africa, Thats Good. Sadly what I hear is that the West is trying to force the Africans to accept homosexuality. I remember a gay man commenting on Africa saying he sees Africans Accepting homosexuality. Negative lifestyles you have to fight against. Homosexuality, Pedofila, Beastiality, Rape are things that are all negative and not positive there all evil lifestyles that should not be promoted. The people can be saved from these lust of the flesh but they must fight the temptations.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Wow. Let's love white men, but hate gays. You are seriously stupid. Re-think priorities. I swear, it's like we got a huge alliance of toms here. The homosexual issue is so overblown, and does not even affect African security.

You may as well remove the uncompromising, white-loving Christians, or leftists. I'd take the Torah, while you will follow a religion that's been shat on by British cannibals, and that clown Martin Luther. Eating that crap, even though you have never accepted it.

To be honest, I see them as more of a nuisance, with their stupid global movement. That **** will fail, especially when isolated, white, often Jewish, scholars seem to have a more honest assessment, about internal affairs. I'm not talking about foreign policy, because it's within the interest of those scholars, ditto for the "good" ones I mentioned earlier, to secure Western power.

Don't get me wrong, it does seem ideal, but is rather inane in our cut-throat society. That will never work. Hyper competition is good. Let's just get rid of that automotive sector, much of the public sector, maintain some generous German-esque welfare to phase out undesirables quietly, and voila, all is better.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob_01

No need for the inuslts. I have never said I hated gays. All I am saying is that there lifestyle is not soemthing to be called normal or Good.

I follow the Bible(The Torah included) I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

I accept the Bible completly. I also have never attacked a Homosexual for there lifestyles. All I say is that you can't have your cake and eat it too. What makes you think I don't accepted it?

It's BECAUSE we live in a cut throat society that we face all the problems we are facing. We need LOVE not hyper competition. What happens to the people who get there brain fried because all they think about is getting over someone else. What happens to the children who get neglected in these families because there parents are to busy working. What we have is a society built on individualism and that is one of the main reasons why we suffer. What we need is a society that would try and limit money as much as possible. Teach people to be content withy what they have. This in turns helps the youth realize material gain does not bring forth Happiness. Try and see how the west is destroying everything we hold dear, including our rights.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My take on the whole thing?..leave people alone if u see two menz a hugup hugUp, as I think non of that will make you switch...just walk on by...as far as the laws of the land goes equal pay for equal work housing education etc etc...but no church,mosque,synogouge,rites of traditional passages African or otherwise should be forced to carry out marriage ceremonies..if it is against their religious precepts.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brada-Anansi

Nothing but TRUTH you speak.

Sadly though homosexuals don't leave ANYONE alone. The think they have rights to raise children, get married etc.

All I say is bring back righteousness to the community. Money is the cause of so many problems in the World. If we could see people just be happy with a Roof over there heads, Clothes to wear, and food to eat, then the love of God could flourish and we could see the youth get the attention from there parents they deserve.

Peace

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Bob_01

No need for the inuslts. I have never said I hated gays. All I am saying is that there lifestyle is not soemthing to be called normal or Good.

I follow the Bible(The Torah included) I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

I accept the Bible completly. I also have never attacked a Homosexual for there lifestyles. All I say is that you can't have your cake and eat it too. What makes you think I don't accepted it?

It's BECAUSE we live in a cut throat society that we face all the problems we are facing. We need LOVE not hyper competition. What happens to the people who get there brain fried because all they think about is getting over someone else. What happens to the children who get neglected in these families because there parents are to busy working. What we have is a society built on individualism and that is one of the main reasons why we suffer. What we need is a society that would try and limit money as much as possible. Teach people to be content withy what they have. This in turns helps the youth realize material gain does not bring forth Happiness. Try and see how the west is destroying everything we hold dear, including our rights.

Peace

You're labeling homosexuality as a lifestyle. In Saudi Arabia, homosexual intercourse is rather prominent, but there is no "lifestyle' behind that. One would be targeted and removed if they appear "feminine".

I understand the act is wrong. However, can you cite literature that involves capital punishment cases involving the act of homosexuality? I'd also like to remind you that pre-marital sex, and as Paul said, it's better to marry than perish, which is the more lighter stance on pre-marital sex.

Kissing, hell promiscuous clothing, the act of wearing male clothing (i.e. trousers), represent illegal acts too. You should consult the Tzniut, or the Bible for that matter. You don't really need scholars here, because most mainstream theological (visit Emmanuel College, Knox, etc part of University of Toronto) would not back what we see in the "liberal" world.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some gays have children of their own..as in it's their genetic off spring..are some gay couples capable of raising kids in a loving healthy environment without abuse..and the kids don't turned out gay or gayish??..I think so..plus it is better a gay couple than as abusive straight couple...or rot in a loveless institution.but my personal take?? loving qualified straight couples get first dibs..it's like ethnic adoptions..better to have a couple who can transmit the same cultural identity the kids has than someone who can't or have a more difficult time doing so.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
My take on the whole thing?..leave people alone if u see two menz a hugup hugUp, as I think non of that will make you switch...just walk on by...as far as the laws of the land goes equal pay for equal work housing education etc etc...but no church,mosque,synogouge,rites of traditional passages African or otherwise should be forced to carry out marriage ceremonies..if it is against their religious precepts.

That's what I say. At the same time, I do admire those who follow the code-religiously, which I doubt Bettyboo et al do. She is obviously a "woman", who has been fucked in every corridor prior to marriage. The half-assed, let's-pick-on-gays-because-not-the-norm, doesn't really exclude those other abominable acts that I listed earlier.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Bob_01

Picking on Gays is not something I do or think is right.

The Liberal world is in total chaos. They have commercials that have children promoting cars to adults. Just think why is this wrong. It makes children think of material gain at a young age. To me there is nothing cute about it. Seeing children in commercials for other Child things is okay, but when you force them to push adult things thats turning the youth into mini adults.

I also have a news to tell you about what happened in this country involving a 16 yearold Boy. He was abused by a priest, and guess what, The parents did not ask for him to be charged. All they said is he needs help. Understand what this Liberal world is thinking by allowing this abuse of a child. There trying to desenithize us to pedofila, basically soften the stance on it. These parents did not put the mental health, and safety of there boy ahead of themselves. This is how evil and sick this world has become. "Liberal" world is turning Good Evil and Evil Good.

Peace

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Bob_01

The Liberal world is in total chaos. They have commercials that have children promoting cars to adults. Just think why is this wrong. It makes children think of material gain at a young age. To me there is nothing cute about it. Seeing children in commercials for other Child things is okay, but when you force them to push adult things thats turning the youth into mini adults.

I also have a news to tell you about what happened in this country involving a 16 yearold Boy. He was abused by a priest, and guess what, The parents did not ask for him to be charged. All they said is he needs help. Understand what this Liberal world is thinking by allowing this abuse of a child. There trying to desenithize us to pedofila, basically soften the stance on it. These parents did not put the mental health, and safety of there boy ahead of themselves. This is how evil and sick this world has become. "Liberal" world is turning Good Evil and Evil Good.

Peace

Liberal world has nothing to do with these behaviors they have been part of European society since Greek and Roman times.

As Christian you claim to follow god's example. God forgives all. If god forgives, what gives you the right to judge?

You mention Jesus, yet you follow the teachings of Paul. Do you see anything wrong with this picture?

God is love. But you have made yourself a judge and jury based on what the white Church teaches you instead of what God and Jesuss said.

What gives you the right to judge?

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Clyde Winters

I know your a muslim. So I will say that Paul is apart of the Bible, Unless you can prove he was not, whats wrong with using his words also.

God Forgives, I forgive but you are telling me that you think that God sees all the evil in the world and the Attack on children and just ignores it? Jesus says that "Anyone would harm one of these little ones it were better if a millstone was hung around there neck and they were drowned in the sea" Now after this verse, what are Christians supposed to do when it comes to children? Just stand by and watch harm done to them?

Yes God is love I have Quoted 1John 4 countless times on this forum showing Gods love for us.

Sadly people seem to forget the "FEAR" of God that should keep them from sinning read along:

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" (Prov. 1:7).

Jer 5:22 (NIV) "Should you not fear me?" declares the Lord. "Should you not tremble in my presence?"

2 Cor 5:11 (NIV) Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men...

Ps 34:11 (NEB) Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord.

Ps 89:7 (NIV) In the council of the holy ones God is greatly feared.

Now Clyde does Allah love all people, or only those who obey his commandment. What is the Qurans views on Christians and Jews?

Peace

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Clyde Winters

I just remember this quote from Jesus Read and understand:

Luke 12:49

I am Come to send FIRE on the Earth; And what will I, If it be already kindled?

Matthew 10:34
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Now I believe none of this contradicts what Jesus says about love God and love thy neighbor as thy self. But I would like your opinion on these verses.

Peace

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Peace

The entire modern church is built on materialism. The major churches today practice the prosperity theology, i.e, you are blessed with material gain if you belong to the church. This can be interpreted as meaning that those people who lack material gain are not blessed by god.

It is funny that there is nothing wrong in pursuing material gain if you belong to the church but if you belive in free medical care, aid to less fortunate and etc, you are "Liberal". Don't you get it? The rush to attack "Liberalism", is aimed at attacking care for mankind--not furthering humanity.

The religion you practice--since religion is based on following a leader has nothing to do with Jesus. Jesus broke down religion and freed us to worship God wherever we want and pray directly to God without the need for a preacher, imam or rabbi.

You my good man should stop claimimg you follow the teaching of Jesus or the example of God: pure love. You follow the religion of Paul--a European. You adherence to the white man keeps you confused.

You are pathetic. Materialism is the base of your religion. Faith means love and forgiveness --something you have kept away from your heart.

You lack wisdom. Preachers wear black except for a white square near the throat. This means, if you were wise that they are dark natured--but speak preety.

Stop spreading your eurocentric religious ideas on this forum. Your attack on liberalism and of support conservatism betrys a confused black man--bound to religion instead of having faith in a loving god, and following a righteous man like Jesus who freed me to pray directly to God and think for myself-- while you wait for white conservatives and their black lackeys to tell you what to think to maintain your membership in your religion.

The same conservative preachers you follow only 20 years ago were supporting racism and attack Obama because he's black just like you. These ministers by their behavior not only don't like gays--they don't like you either.

Yet you parrot them like a robot since it is part of "your" religion. Get up off your knees and learn to love God--not a religion or a church.

Shame on you.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Brada-Anansi

Nothing but TRUTH you speak.

Sadly though homosexuals don't leave ANYONE alone. The think they have rights to raise children, get married etc.[..]
Peace

What's special about raising children in our society? Nowadays, well maybe always, some nutty woman can easily produce a child with some dude. I wouldn't be suprised if was probably was blindfolded when the two were mating. Intercourse likely followed his episode with a pole.

Strange world. Just look at that Haitian Afronut, and tell me with a straight face, that his mother was out of her mind. I know, can't blame, he inherited her low IQ. Regardless, I'd rather give an man-eating shark custody over children in our world.

Leave gays who want to do the same alone. I mean, since most out in the open usually belong to the professional classes, we're likely dealing with the best parents. Unlike straight white women, who generally hold onto the white supremacist propaganda over in order to address the pack like some stupid bimbo. Usually she gets domestically abused or raped, and the criminal justice system usually doesn't give a ****.

Homosexuals likely wouldn't maintain a pathetic superiority complex over children. I could picture them being better teachers for marginalized kids. In contrast, some white bitch (can't call her teacher), would weild her ego over some seven-year child, in order the compensate the fact that she is nothing, but a worthless bitch (who should be producing kids) in our society.

That doesn't apply for all women, but it seems to apply to most white teachers, who usually are female. The housewife, assist the white king mentality seems to run in the classroom. The scary thing is that the white women are usually closer to blacks, kids or men, especially, much more than the male counterpart.

As for getting married, what the hell is marriage in this society? We live in one, oh my, go to Europe, where bastards are the norm. Not that I hate the kids, but the term "illegitimate" sounds like as if I'm referring to some parasite. No one gets married, you got people marrying, while drunk at Vegas, it's based on rather pathetic shoes, and the entire events seems to be based on showing off.

I could go on. Nothing special about wedding. It has now - well it always did, actually - turned into some event, where petty agrarian people could compensate the fact they did child care or hair dressing over something that makes them more than just a two-dimensional dolt. You got customer service representatives spending more money than Jewish bankers or physicians. Is that stupid or what?

Let gays join the club.I'm certain they'd run a rather modest wedding. I don't think they'd take it for granted since the community has been almost as oppressed as women, historically-speaking.

quote:

That has very little to do with elites, though. It has a lot more to do with modern culture. Well, that culture always existed, and now that the middle appeared. To those who don't read, US would have been a horrendously poor nation, with a life expectancy of of 49 in the 1900.

My mothers's great grandmother, on the other hand, lived past 90 years of age. That's a rather huge gap. The world from what I have been told was a very similar amongst the mobile families. That lifestyle expanded, because she was educated (out of norm at that time), and could get what money could buy. That has passed onto the mainstream, and the market has innovated, because a lot more people can do that now.

Is there anything wrong with that? Honestly, your rather limited lifestyle would not fit in a world life expectancy will approach 90. That shall go up as life enhancement, or age reversal is realized. I understand it's rather unfortunate that the West is infested with fat fucks. It has a lot to do with the hyper production stat that was concentrated to a few states due to the international financial development. Singapore had to FORCE savings in order to acquire the capital to build up infrastructure.

It could be called corruption. There's definitely something wrong here, but it's something a hefty consumption or "fax" tax, and the encouraging a culture of walking (i.e. away from cars), with civic, educational, entertainment, and work being highly accessible by feet. On top of that, medical technologies could extend life expectancy, reduce disability rates, and that would push for a mobile, entertainment-based culture.

The more people socialize, which believe me, is ridiculous rare in the "New World", the more these issues will mitigate. Poor social skills is why we see such "warped" behaviors. Note, I'd argue Germany and UK belongs to the same category. Europe is getting there as well. Since population density has fallen, car use has risen dramatically, "real life" socialization has plummeted. That is why suburban white girls who start attending university end up becoming rather pathetic bimbos.

Women Kissing each other like fools. I have no issue with lesbianism, but there is a fine line between clowning around and being proud about your identity. These behaviors is akin to a Muslim dancing around with a bomb strapped around his waist, or a Black male walking to the campus with a fucking gun. It has nothing to do with upholding pride for god's sake. It's harder to place Asian or Black women into that category, but I didn't notice that much. However, that's probably due to the prominence of "whiteness", almost always the case in most of the Arts and Social Sciences faculties.

I see nothing pressing about your issues to be honest. It would be a lot different if we're living in some isolated rural community. I would take the topic more seriously then.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Clyde Winters

I just remember this quote from Jesus Read and understand:

Luke 12:49

I am Come to send FIRE on the Earth; And what will I, If it be already kindled?

Matthew 10:34
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Now I believe none of this contradicts what Jesus says about love God and love thy neighbor as thy self. But I would like your opinion on these verses.

Peace

This verse is talking about people who maitain the status quo instead of reverting to the basic law of nature: faith in the Creator.

Let's look at the cause of Jesus' passion. "Do you suppose that I am here to bring peace on earth? No.I tell you, but rather division'(Luke 12:51).

He was not trying to bring about division for division sake. He wanted people to stop following the Temple leaders who were keeping them away from practicing true belief and worship of God. In Luke 12:57 Jesus declares :"why not judge for yourselves what is right".

He did not want people to just follow what temple leaders declared was right and wrong. For example when he healed the woman on the sabbath, the officials were upset (Luke 13:10-17) but he made it clear what he did was right. For you to follow every conservative voice of the white/black church only leads to ignorance not faith in God or understanding of the teachings of Jesus.

You have think for yourself to truely follow god.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
Bob_01

Peace

Liberal world has nothing to do with these behaviors they have been part of European society since Greek and Roman times.

As Christian you claim to follow god's example. God forgives all. If god forgives, what gives you the right to judge?

You mention Jesus, yet you follow the teachings of Paul. Do you see anything wrong with this picture?

God is love. But you have made yourself a judge and jury based on what the white Church teaches you instead of what God and Jesuss said.

First off He is not "Judging" The Judgement in the Old Testament was punishment usually resulting in Death, SO know on is Judging anyone in the present days according to Mosaic Law.

Two, All things will be forgiven unto Man except blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit-So not all things are Forgiven.

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Peace

The entire modern church is built on materialism. The major churches today practice the prosperity theology, i.e, you are blessed with material gain if you belong to the church. This can be interpreted as meaning that those people who lack material gain are not blessed by god.

It is funny that there is nothing wrong in pursuing material gain if you belong to the church but if you belive in free medical care, aid to less fortunate and etc, you are "Liberal". Don't you get it? The rush to attack "Liberalism", is aimed at attacking care for mankind--not furthering humanity.

The religion you practice--since religion is based on following a leader has nothing to do with Jesus. Jesus broke down religion and freed us to worship God wherever we want and pray directly to God without the need for a preacher, imam or rabbi.

You my good man should stop claimimg you follow the teaching of Jesus or the example of God: pure love. You follow the religion of Paul--a European. You adherence to the white man keeps you confused.

You are pathetic. Materialism is the base of your religion. Faith means love and forgiveness --something you have kept away from your heart.

You lack wisdom. Preachers wear black except for a white square near the throat. This means, if you were wise that they are dark natured--but speak preety.

Stop spreading your eurocentric religious ideas on this forum. Your attack on liberalism and of support conservatism betrys a confused black man--bound to religion instead of having faith in a loving god, and following a righteous man like Jesus who freed me to pray directly to God and think for myself-- while you wait for white conservatives and their black lackeys to tell you what to think to maintain your membership in your religion.

The same conservative preachers you follow only 20 years ago were supporting racism and attack Obama because he's black just like you. These ministers by their behavior not only don't like gays--they don't like you either.

Yet you parrot them like a robot since it is part of "your" religion. Get up off your knees and learn to love God--not a religion or a church.

Shame on you.

I agree with this, The Modern Day Pharisees Aka, The Televagelists and the Seminary Preachers are the Wolves in Sheep's clothing. Christ's message was not about Material Gain, Christ's message was the pole opposite of Material Gain as a matter of fact: And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? 21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. 22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

Most people will not accept Christ and can't not understand Christ becuase the have been fed Feel Good Babylonian Christianity.

Christ came for the Poor, the Broken Down, the Sad, the people on their last Ropes. People who have nothing who will serve and be persecuted for his name sake.

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Clyde Winters

Please read my two post directed to you.

As for your last post, it left me humble. I feel that I try to do the right things , but make mistakes. This world is confusing. All I try to do is learn and speak the truth. I was not really attacking the Liberal ideas. What I attack, and I hope you read my posts directed to you is that people take advantage of things. ANd the people that suffer the most is women and children. We see this in our society's, we see this in the way the west steals and abuses the 3rd world. Love for mankind is important to me but when I see corruption regarding the youth I tend to speak up. Also I never said Social Aid or medicare for the less fortunate is liberal, It's needed. Please don't put words in my mouth. ALso I have a personal relationship with Jesus not a slave to religion. Love and forgivness is what I try and live my life by. The only things I get angry about is when I read corruption involving children. Now read where God says to love and Fear him in my other posts to you. The Church I attend is not about material gain(something I will always detest) The Pastor tries to help the community as best as he can. I am not a conservative or liberalism, All I want is a better way for the people. I struggle but I keep troddin along. I want to see racism ended and the History of Africa returned to the Africans. Unity is all I try to push because it's TRUTH. All I see in the society we live in is Individualism. How can you like this system?

I believe in Gods Love. I follow Jesus and if you would read my other posts, you would see that I posted what Jesus said in those other verses.

Clyde you humbled me, makes me think just how to deal with issues facing this cold and sick world.

Peace

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Clyde Winters

I know your a muslim. So I will say that Paul is apart of the Bible, Unless you can prove he was not, whats wrong with using his words also.

God Forgives, I forgive but you are telling me that you think that God sees all the evil in the world and the Attack on children and just ignores it? Jesus says that "Anyone would harm one of these little ones it were better if a millstone was hung around there neck and they were drowned in the sea" Now after this verse, what are Christians supposed to do when it comes to children? Just stand by and watch harm done to them?

Yes God is love I have Quoted 1John 4 countless times on this forum showing Gods love for us.

Sadly people seem to forget the "FEAR" of God that should keep them from sinning read along:

Jer 5:22 (NIV) "Should you not fear me?" declares the Lord. "Should you not tremble in my presence?"

2 Cor 5:11 (NIV) Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men...

Ps 34:11 (NEB) Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord.

Now Clyde does Allah love all people, or only those who obey his commandment. What is the Qurans views on Christians and Jews?

Peace

Yes I am a Muslim, in the since I believe in God.Muslim simply means believer.

In relation to Christians and Jews the Quran teaches that followers of these religions have not kept their covenant wit God, but it does not teach one to hate Christians .

In fact much of Christianity is based on hate. As a Baptist growing up I was taught everyone not a Baptist was wrong especially Catholics.Many muslims are the same way they don't like shites. This hat has nothing to do with what Muhammad and Jesus taught. It is based on the religions these people claim to follow. The problem is not faith--it is religion.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
King,it is not about the religion maybe you are too young to remember this but a lot of arch-conservative right-wing ministers and politicans who preached family values and legislate morality was out creeping with other males this took placed in the 80ts and no!!! they weren't Catholic priest...it's the hypocrisy I object to.
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
quote:
quote:
Bob_01

Peace

First off He is not "Judging" The Judgement in the Old Testament was punishment usually resulting in Death, SO know on is Judging anyone in the present days according to Mosaic Law.

Two, All things will be forgiven unto Man except blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit-So not all things are Forgiven.

This is an interpretation of a human Being. God says he forgives all sins. As a result you are putting words in God's mouth based on your own beliefs taught you by your religion. Jesus did not support religion. Why do you?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Clyde Winters

Peace

Yes I am a Muslim, in the since I believe in God.Muslim simply means believer.

In relation to Christians and Jews the Quran teaches that followers of these religions have not kept their covenant wit God, but it does not teach one to hate Christians .

In fact much of Christianity is based on hate. As a Baptist growing up I was taught everyone not a Baptist was wrong especially Catholics.Many muslims are the same way they don't like shites. This hat has nothing to do with what Muhammad and Jesus taught. It is based on the religions these people claim to follow. The problem is not faith--it is religion.

Exactly, Christ taught that we should love each other and that Those that Kill with the Sword shall die by the sword. Christ also taught that the love of God is to keep the commandments and they are not grievious unto you. So it all boils down to if a person Keeps the commandments of the Most High.

Christianity is about denying yourself to keep the commandments, and accepting that through Grace you can have salvation

All Religion has done is divide people...

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Clyde Winters

Please read my two post directed to you.

As for your last post, it left me humble. I feel that I try to do the right things , but make mistakes. This world is confusing. All I try to do is learn and speak the truth. I was not really attacking the Liberal ideas. What I attack, and I hope you read my posts directed to you is that people take advantage of things. ANd the people that suffer the most is women and children. We see this in our society's, we see this in the way the west steals and abuses the 3rd world. Love for mankind is important to me but when I see corruption regarding the youth I tend to speak up. Also I never said Social Aid or medicare for the less fortunate is liberal, It's needed. Please don't put words in my mouth. ALso I have a personal relationship with Jesus not a slave to religion. Love and forgivness is what I try and live my life by. The only things I get angry about is when I read corruption involving children. Now read where God says to love and Fear him in my other posts to you. The Church I attend is not about material gain(something I will always detest) The Pastor tries to help the community as best as he can. I am not a conservative or liberalism, All I want is a better way for the people. I struggle but I keep troddin along. I want to see racism ended and the History of Africa returned to the Africans. Unity is all I try to push because it's TRUTH. All I see in the society we live in is Individualism. How can you like this system?

I believe in Gods Love. I follow Jesus and if you would read my other posts, you would see that I posted what Jesus said in those other verses.

Clyde you humbled me, makes me think just how to deal with issues facing this cold and sick world.

Peace

I know you a great man. Your love is evident in your every word.

The problem for us all is to learn to love mankind from an impartial perspective. We need to love unconditionally. Being a man this is hard because we always want make people like our children do what we think is right instead of allowing them to live out their free will which simply employ behind our backs.

We tend to judge everyone right or wrong. I too make these stupid judgements but I try not to braodcast them too far because we are judged by our hearts--only God sees this.

It is good news to hear your church does not follow the prosperity traditions most churches, temples and mosque do.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Jari-Ankhamun

This is the Truth. Jesus ate with publicans and sinners. He made it known he did not come for the Righteous, but the sinners to repentance.

The Poor, Sick, Mentally ill Disabled, those on there last rope etc

What people fail to realize and what bothers me, is people refuse to read the sign of the times. It's the end of days. Earthquakes, famine, hurricanes etc happening and yet people sadly still don't want to see that Jesus is coming again. But the Bible says that so was it in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the time of the son of man. They were eating, drinking, and marrying up until the flood waters came and carried them away. Feel good babylon christianity is where the people never talk about the fear of God and that we must try our best to live by God's teachings in the Bible.

People

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
quote:
quote:
Bob_01

Peace

This is an interpretation of a human Being. God says he forgives all sins. As a result you are putting words in God's mouth based on your own beliefs taught you by your religion. Jesus did not support religion. Why do you?

I don't belong to to religion and Trust me I was never taught this in the Church. They taught me what you are saying...

Matt: 12:31
Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

That directly from Christ's mouth. How can you say Im puttin words in Gods mouth when CHRIST the SON OF the Living Most High God, The TRUTH AND THE LIGHT said with his own Mouth What his father will not forgive, Christ has always done the will of the Father so I will believe him over you and any other man.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Jari-Ankhamun

This is the Truth. Jesus ate with publicans and sinners. He made it known he did not come for the Righteous, but the sinners to repentance.

The Poor, Sick, Mentally ill Disabled, those on there last rope etc

What people fail to realize and what bothers me, is people refuse to read the sign of the times. It's the end of days. Earthquakes, famine, hurricanes etc happening and yet people sadly still don't want to see that Jesus is coming again. But the Bible says that so was it in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the time of the son of man. They were eating, drinking, and marrying up until the flood waters came and carried them away. Feel good babylon christianity is where the people never talk about the fear of God and that we must try our best to live by God's teachings in the Bible.

People

You have to realize many people will not make it. Its sad but it is the way it is. Christ said that those who deny Him he will Deny them to the Father.

He also said, That a hour is coming when the True worshippers Shall worship the Father, The Most High is a Spirit and those that worship him must Worship him in Spirit and in Truth.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What people fail to realize and what bothers me, is people refuse to read the sign of the times. It's the end of days. Earthquakes, famine, hurricanes etc happening and yet people sadly still don't want to see that Jesus is coming a

Earthquakes, famine, hurricanes have always been part of the human experience, you silly superstitious self righteous prick.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Clyde,

Thank you for your contribution. However, may I suggest to re-read the short resume of the article? The issue here is how The White Man tries to implant (via NGOs) homosexuality as a WAY OF LIFE! in Africa. And since you are a respected African Schoolar, can you tell us from African history books if this WAY OF LIFE! was seen before?

Since you mentioned materialism, can you tell us who is the biggest advocate of materialism/ consumer society? I see Will & Grace. Marc Jacobs, MacQueen, Versage, Dior, etc.

Let me say it again, I have nothing against Gay people, and I will tread them like other people. I don't have the means, knowledge and authority to judge them. My religion, Islam, says it is sin. I see homosexuality as a rebellion of human nature. That is my opinion, and I am sick and tired of the people who judge ME! and make fun of my belief and as a person, just because I believe homosexuality is a sin. I dare to say you can't find a job or been a priest if you claim these views . Try it and see what happens.

I thought it was very funny you mentioned materialism, consider how easy it became to destroy the meaning of family life and community life in this sick consumer society we all living. Watch Sex & City, and see how the marriage constitution is presented, but instead you are hip and smart if you are a single, living in big city, and if you can't find the right man, why not try in vitro fertilization by unknown donner? And they ask why community fall apart??

Nay, the Church might pratics materialism, but consider who is the biggest advocate, they are lambs these poor people. Poor people indeed, because they are ignorant to brand and media.

OK, I should not have been here, but I saw Clyde posting.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ One of my favourite books is writen by James Baldwin, and if I remember correctly, he too criticises the way of life of homosexuality is shown in today's world.

I shall try to find page nr. soon.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Arwa I am not particularly religious..but I damned well know homosexual acts is not something I would engaged in the ick factor alone for me is waay too strong.but between two grown azz people??...especially when it aien't got notthing to do with me!! what do I care and I am not too sure but don't they have Gay Apes/Monkeys?...meaning atleast for some it may not be a choice??
AkodWANA5
Member # 16235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AkodWANA5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Africans should not let outsiders tell them that Gay life is somehow good.

What Africans should understand though is not to harm these people but try and teach them that they don't have to believe in there lust. As the Bible says Love the sinner, Hate the Sin.

Men Sleeping with Men, is not something you hear alot about from Africa, Thats Good. Sadly what I hear is that the West is trying to force the Africans to accept homosexuality. I remember a gay man commenting on Africa saying he sees Africans Accepting homosexuality. Negative lifestyles you have to fight against. Homosexuality, Pedofila, Beastiality, Rape are things that are all negative and not positive there all evil lifestyles that should not be promoted. The people can be saved from these lust of the flesh but they must fight the temptations.

Peace

-

Whatever people do in the privacy of their own establishments, on their own time is their business, but I can see the argument of those Africans who want to keep the white gay influence, or the politically correct white liberal gay-loving mentality out of Africa. In many cases, such influence is alien to the areas of Africa the white NGOs are working in. If the article is right, those who oppose such influences will increasingly have a tough time of it, because as the article notes, said white liberals, backed by the power of UN approved agencies and NGOs, are more and more using the purse strings of grants and aid to introduce or impose this agenda in various projects in Africa. To get the cash, the natives increasingly have to toe the white line.

Persecution and physical violence against gay people should be rejected. If people what to live that lifestyle, leave them alone. Live and let live. But that doesn't mean the issue should not be peacefully debated, like any other. Let each make their case in the public square. Some homosexual activists and sympathizers however seem to want to shut down any debate altogether- whether it be gay activists harassing dissenting students on college campuses for "incorrect thoughts" to physical attacks against church goers during Calif's Prop 8 campaign, to draconian "hate speech" legislation wielded in places like mostly white liberal Canada against those who dare to question the "party line". There are two sides to the persecution issue, and when gays get into a position to persecute others, they do it with relish.

And indeed when it comes to being racist, white gays are no slackers either despite a lot of pious sounding rhetoric. At lest with the white racists of the south, you knew where you stood. Gay racism is more sinister because it coats itself under a lot of deceptive rhetoric. The bottom line is the same however.
http://www.virtualcity.com/youthsuicide/links8.htm#racism
--
"Racism in Predominantly White Gay and lesbian Communities"
"That racism exists in gay communities comes as a surprise to those who assume that a people who experience prejudice and discrimination will not discriminate against other groups. This is far from the truth. Racism in gay culture takes many forms: from the physical and sexual stereotyping of men of African and Asian descent to the failure to recognise and take into account the life-experiences of individuals and communities who have been discriminated against."

I can see the argument of the black clergymen who refuse to accept the gay line of big white denominations in the West. The scriptures are pretty clear on the issue of homosexuality. In this sense, the African is truer to the Bible than the whites who claim to be its followers.

For the sake of accuracy though, keep in mind that homosexuality has always existed in Africa, just as it has everywhere in the world. I see people arguing as if homosexuality was nowhere to be found in Africa before the white man arrived. This is incorrect and only plays into the hands of gay activists. It is more accurate to say that it did exist but was considered marginal to the union of male and female, and there was certainly no significant push in any tribe to put homosexual relations on the same level as the male-female relationship. The opposite is true in the white West where there is a large lobby of primarily whites who seek this parity, and a large bloc of the white population that is homosexual - estimated at some 10-15% according to a number of gay organizations during the Calif Gay Marriage campaign. THe African experience has some things to teach white homosexuals in the West. Gays have always existed in traditional Africa, and generally peacefully co-existed with non-gays under a "live and let live" tribal umbrella. The notion however of gays pushing for special rights, or putting homosexual relations on a par with male-female relations however is alien to the traditional African landscape. That is the crucial difference. Homosexuality has always been a part of every area of earth, but in no area of earth besides the white West has it been so celebrated and openly promoted, and pushed on a par with the foundations of human family life- the male-female union. When peoples of the Third World criticize the white West for its filth and decadence, Exhibit A is white homosexuals, their lifestyle, and their agenda. As M. Asante notes in the article- the homosexual discussion in Africa is driven by “Western interests, not African interests”.

As for that agenda in the West, there are a number of gay loving European countries. In the US, in California, a slim majority of white voters supported homosexual marriage. It was Black and Hispanic voters that tipped the scales and rejected what was favored by their white fellow citizens. Black voters in particular, by a huge margin of 70% rejected the white homosexual agenda. As one Washington Post article puts it:

Similar measures passed easily in Florida and Arizona. It was closer in California, but no ethnic group anywhere rejected the sanctioning of same-sex unions as emphatically as the state's black voters, according to exit polls.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/06/AR2008110603880.html

Black voters for the most aprt saw not a equality issue but cut through deceptive white rhetoric, to grasp the fundamentals. As one black man put it: "The gay community was never considered a third of a person."

In this sense, despite its many problems, the black community is truer to the principle and ideal of marriage, and the superiority of the male-female union of other alternatives, than supposedly more "advanced" whites. This is one area of high ground that blacks should never yield. Thank you brothers for turning out in California to maintain the high ground against white decadence. Thank you black clergy in Africa for refusing to bow to the blandishments of white dollars in holding the high ground. Keep on hammering them hard KING. Never yield that high ground.

Posts: 90 | From: Paramaribo | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AkodWANA5
Member # 16235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AkodWANA5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Arwa I am not particularly religious..but I damned well know homosexual acts is not something I would engaged in the ick factor alone for me is waay too strong.but between two grown azz people??...especially when it aien't got notthing to do with me!! what do I care and I am not too sure but don't they have Gay Apes/Monkeys?...meaning atleast for some it may not be a choice??

Sure there have been observations showing "gay" behavior in some animals, but the key point you are missing is that such behavior is MARGINAL to the normal pattern of the animal's lives. It is FRINGE or ABNORMAL behavior in the overall scheme of things. The gay agenda loves to take these MARGINAL behaviors and make a case for "normalcy" but they are sadly mistaken. Homosexual behavior is a perversion of the normal natural order, no matter how you slice it. The animal cases "gay" activists cite as exceptions only serve to prove the rule.
Posts: 90 | From: Paramaribo | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AkodWANA5
Member # 16235

Article:

African Archbishop: Workers from Western NGOs "Hang Around with Boys" to Introduce Them to Homosexuality
Major theme of African bishops synod has been denunciations of Western "cultural imperialism"

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/oct/09102102.html
------------

By Hilary White, Rome Correspondent

VATICAN CITY, October 21, 2009 (LifeSiteNews.com) - While the bishops attending the African Synod at the Vatican have now split up into working groups and are no longer producing the multitude of short interventions that they were during the first week of the Synod, they are still vocally opposing the destructive ideologies of "cultural imperialism" being imposed on Africa by abortion-supporting Western NGOs.

In a recent interview with the left-leaning National Catholic Reporter's John Allen, Allen asked Ghanaian Archbishop Charles Palmer-Buckle if the emphasis on these "destructive ideologies" was not being exaggerated.

The archbishop responded that the problem is very real, suggesting that Western organizations are purposely undermining traditional African values. Asked, "Is there really a Western campaign to corrupt African values?" Palmer-Buckle replied, "We don't only suspect that there is a campaign, we think it's deliberate."

"It's not necessarily 'Western,' but it's coming from the West, from a particular lobby that sees African values on the family to be a danger to what's called the 'new global ethic,' which is being propounded by the UN, by the World Bank, by the IMF, and even by the European Union," he said.

Archbishop Palmer-Buckle said that he had witnessed the working of this process in his own diocese of Accra, but also said that it is a problem that is affecting not only Africa but countries of the European Union.

Some EU countries, he said, are in conflict with factions at the European Parliament, "because they have not put into their constitution acceptance of gay unions as equal to marriage."

He also observed: "When you hear that Belgium decided to talk in parliament about the pope's comments on condoms [during his March trip to Africa], is that an issue for parliament? Can you imagine? Where is freedom of speech, of religious, of association? The pope is free to express his opinion. Why should a parliament make that a government issue? It's difficult for me not to believe that there's an agenda."

Foreign groups, said the archbishop, are not only trying to influence governments, "but they're out there corrupting the young."

"I know of NGOs that are not only supplying condoms, they're also supplying lubricants for boys who want to engage in homosexual relations."

"I know workers for NGOs who hang around with boys in order to introduce them to homosexual relationships. In those cases, I don't want to believe it's the NGO's agenda, but the workers are letting their own tendencies go in as a normal thing to be accepted."

Archbishop Palmer-Buckle said that "serious advocacy" was needed to oust these agendas. "We need to target those NGOs and those particular individuals, and tell whoever brought them in there that they're persona non grata."

One of the major themes of the Synod has been the denunciation of Western anti-life and anti-family programs as a new form of colonialism and "cultural imperialism" from the West, which is trying to impose a set of alien values onto African society.

Cardinal Peter Turkson, the Synod's General Relator, said on October 13, in his summation of the interventions, that the first task of the Church in Africa is the rehabilitation of the family. The Synod fathers, he said, have "bemoaned the fate of the family in Africa and considered the institution under serious threat of instability and dissolution by poverty, conflicts, traditional beliefs and practices (witchcraft), and disease, principally, malaria and HIV-AIDS."

But worse than these, he said, is the "ferocious onslaught on the family and the related fundamental institution of marriage from outside Africa" from "gender ideology" and groups such as Planned Parenthood.

This week, the bishops have been working on creating a set of proposals worked up from the hundreds of short interventions given in the first segment of the Synod. A formal denunciation of Western anti-life and anti-family ideologies and programs is expected to be included in the final documents. The Synod concludes on October 25.
======================

African Bishops at Synod Again Forcefully Warn of Destructive Ideologies Imposed by West
Ideologies pushed through "reproductive health centres" under guise of "aid work"

--
By Hilary White, LSN Rome correspondent

ROME, October 9, 2009 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Warnings against the incursions of Western anti-family and population control ideologies continue to be sounded at the end of the first week of the Vatican’s ongoing Synod of African bishops in Rome.

Yesterday morning, Buti Joseph Tlhagale, Archbishop of Johannesburg and president of the bishops’ conference of South Africa, warned that the "moral values embedded in the diverse African cultures", are "threatened by the new global ethic which aggressively seeks to persuade African governments and communities to accept new and different meanings of concepts of family, marriage and human sexuality".

Tlhagale said that the "cultures of Africa are under heavy strain from liberalism, secularism and from lobbyists who squat at the United Nations".

"Africa faces a second wave of colonization both subtle and ruthless at the same time."

Pope Benedict had commented during his homily at the inaugural Mass of the Synod that the first world is "exporting its spiritual toxic waste" to Africa and other developing areas. Ennio Cardinal Antonelli, the President of the Pontifical Council for the Family, expanding on this comment at Thursday morning’s session, told the bishops that one of these poisons is "so-called ‘gender theory,’ which heavily disguised, is starting to infiltrate associations, governments and even some ecclesial environments in the African continent".

Antonelli took up the subject raised earlier by Archbishop Robert Sarah, the Secretary of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples and former head of the Conakry diocese in Guinea. Sarah had described gender theory as a "lethal ideology" that was alien to African culture and was the philosophy underlying the legislative dismantling of the natural family.

The cardinal warned that "agents of various international institutions and organizations" use "real problems" such as the injustice and violence suffered by women, infant mortality, malnutrition and famine, and "propose solutions based on the values of equality, health and liberty." But, he said, these "sacrosanct concepts" are "rendered ambiguous by the new anthropological meanings that are given to them".

Under the terms of the new definitions, "equality of people no longer just means equal dignity and access to fundamental human rights; but also the irrelevance of the natural differences between men and women, the uniformity of all individuals, as though they were sexually undifferentiated".

This results, he said, in the idea of the legitimacy of all "sexual orientations and behaviour," heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, transsexual or "polymorphous".

Where Sarah had referred to the ideology only in general terms, Antonelli specified that it is being promoted through "reproductive health centres" many of which are sponsored by international NGOs under the guise of "aid work" in Africa. He also pointed to "international TV programmes broadcast via satellite".

The theme has been taken up in several interventions in the last few days. At this morning’s session, Anthony Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie, Archbishop of Lagos in in Nigeria said that family life in Africa is "disintegrating through divorce, unfaithfulness and Western ideologies that are incompatible" with African cultural values.

Archbishop Orlando Beltran Quevedo of Cotabato in the Philippines, in his intervention today, listed "population control," as equal to the evils of "dictatorial regimes," the trafficking of women and children, poverty and the destruction of the environment afflicting both Africa and Asia. The Philippines is among the highest priority nations for international NGOs attempting to impose artificial contraception, abortion and sterilisation as a means of controlling population growth in the developing world.

On Wednesday, Fulgence Muteba Mugalu, Bishop of Kilwa-Kasenga in the Democratic Republic of Congo, hit out at media biases that, he said, create an environment "polluted by manipulation, political propaganda and non-edifying entertainment". This environment, he said, is one "marked by the imperialism of foreign media who propose themselves by imposing themselves".

Philippe Ouedraogo, Archbishop of Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso, rejected the Western world’s association of abortion, euthanasia and sexual libertinism with freedom. "Our African human and religious communities, on a whole, reject the legal practices of many otherwise Christian western countries, such as abortion, homosexuality, same-sex marriages, euthanasia."

"They respect the promotion of values relating to family and life."

Archbishop Ouedraogo also singled out the media as a means of spreading these foreign concepts. "More and more," he said, "certain radio and television and internet sites, all of them held by economic power and interests, deliberately broadcast programs that try to impose Western society’s one thought.

He blamed the western media’ "racket" for attempting to drive a wedge between African Catholics and the Pope during his visit to Africa last March, calling it "a pathetic example of this".

"Certain programs aimed at French-speaking listeners, European as well as African, wanted to make them believe that some African priests and religious studying or in mission in Rome or elsewhere in Europe, survived by begging and prostitution, abandoned by the Vatican and the religious congregations."

"Evidently, a coalition was trying to reach a clear but shameful objective, by distracting the Africans to stop them from listening to the Holy Father’s words on the problems of injustice, violence and their causes."

The Synod of African bishops continues until October 24.

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, guys, homosexual behavior has in fact been documented in some traditional African societies.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is with you people and fagetry.

Homosexuality is not AFRICAN/BLACK or whatever.

Don't equate race discrimination with homos. It is different.

Case in point California vote. We as black people do NOT look at it as being the same.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
^ Wow. So raising a child is something special, and there's sanctity of marriage in US? I mean, what do you take of Bettyboo or Pride's mother, who proves that raccoons could raise human children better than humans.

Racial discrimination and that against homosexuals are very similar. It's both. If you're suggesting there is validity, such as the hatred of white supremacy and white bitches in the West called "teachers", I could validate that without much issues.

Just sit in a classroom and see white teachers (primarily female) treat the child as if he's some abnormal nigger, who has no place in society. The bitch makes more moves like a queen in Chess, protecting the ideology. She will defend that, going as far as playing psychological warfare with Black kids. It may not work against immigrant Africans derived from their parents. However this is an issue outside, because knowledge starts at that education institution.

So I ask, can people justify their hatred? It just seems like it's done for the sake of knocking at "fags". Most from what I've "seen" tend to be professional, they can be modest, and are no that close to the structure that they're do a Bettyboo. However, I understand that racism exist, because white gays receive privilege due to their race. In addition, a two male household is likely to earn more hours, and work in non-"feminine" sector where wages are usually much greater.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
anguishofbeing

How am I self righteous. If you think I am wrong, fine but please explain how my posts are self righteous?

Peace

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James Baldwin is queer, a homo, all his life long.
And, relevent to this forum, he thought Diop was
stupid for proposing Egypt as black civilization too.

quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
^ One of my favourite books is writen by James Baldwin, and if I remember correctly, he too criticises the way of life of homosexuality is shown in today's world.

I shall try to find page nr. soon.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Sure there have been observations showing "gay" behavior in some animals, but the key point you are missing is that such behavior is MARGINAL to the normal pattern of the animal's lives. It is FRINGE or ABNORMAL behavior in the overall scheme of things. The gay agenda loves to take these MARGINAL behaviors and make a case for "normalcy" but they are sadly mistaken. Homosexual behavior is a perversion of the normal natural order, no matter how you slice it. The animal cases "gay" activists cite as exceptions only serve to prove the rule.

Thnx for quoting that, Truth-centic. From a philosophical viewpoint, there is nothing inherently loathing about homosexual sex. It is the social conditioning (mental software from your culture) that makes it loathing or accepted. Just look at the ancient Greeks, it was considered normal there and some people find potential evidence of it in ancient Egypt. Some early muslim societies were (ironically enough) engaging in homosexual sex too, but usually in the man vs young man/boy variant (Pederasty), just like the greeks. In western society we tend to think of homosexual sex that occurs in jails as funny, and we often make jokes like ''don't drop the soap'' referencing to the shower scenario where bending down to pick up soap could arouse other prisoners and result in sexual intimidation. More often than not, we think of it as a dynamic where the perpetrator gains status and the victem loses status. But I don't play that bulls*&t. Either you think of something you loath so much that you would belittle another man for it as wrong, or be neutral about it. Don't hate, loathe and terrorise people who engage in homosexual behaviour, but in a prison context think it's funny and think of the perpetrator as ''gangsta'' for taking another mans manhood.

From a religious standpoint, I can see why it was forbidden, considering that lustfull and lawless behaviour could occur more freely and had a higher chance of going unpunished than it does in our times. Hard examples/precedents had to be set so that whatever natural disrupting tendencies the human mind has, could not disrupt the daily order of local communities.

Still I remain neutral until someone can point out to me hard data that says that people (other than the consenting parties of course [Big Grin] ) can get hurt, or that society will suffer from ''normal'' productive, non promiscues gay couples. Each case has to be examined individualistically, you can't just generalise. There are many good natured gay people who live productive lives and contribute to society. On the other hand, there are also gay people that use their gayness as an excuse to live promiscues lives where sex with everyone and spreading deceases like aids is desired!!!.
As for the animal argument, yes Bonobos engage in it quite often, male lions sometimes, and there is a lesbian pinguin couple in the local zoo in Amsterdam.

Kalonji

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Well marginal or not if in fact some people are hard wired that way..do we isolate them and then what??..because they gonna crop-up over and over again,if it's a religious thing and I understand that then leave it up to your deity's judgment let god do his job,in the mean time if you have a secular government then every adult citizen should be accorded the same rights protection according the law of the land..criminalizing sex between consenting adult..humans is counter productive...I think Kings views..are Gays have more tendency to pedophilia..and that's kind of what drive Jamaican's to be the most anti-gay country on their side of the pond..an attempt at sexual tourism by some in a country where there is more churches per sq miles than most countries.But I don't think they are more likely to engage in that behavior than their straight counter-parts.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
What are you talking about? Income, teachers, professionals, racoon raising human kids.. . .???WTF

Bottom Line - I am not hating the individuals but the behavour is an abomination to God(if you believe in one) and nature (in which we all believe).

As Arwa said it is being forced down our (Black people)throats. Let white people keep that disgusing behavour to themselves.

It is NOT Black/African/Negro or whatever.

quote:
Originally posted by Bob_01:
^ Wow. So raising a child is something special, and there's sanctity of marriage in US? I mean, what do you take of Bettyboo or Pride's mother, who proves that raccoons could raise human children better than humans.

Racial discrimination and that against homosexuals are very similar. It's both. If you're suggesting there is validity, such as the hatred of white supremacy and white bitches in the West called "teachers", I could validate that without much issues.

Just sit in a classroom and see white teachers (primarily female) treat the child as if he's some abnormal nigger, who has no place in society. The bitch makes more moves like a queen in Chess, protecting the ideology. She will defend that, going as far as playing psychological warfare with Black kids. It may not work against immigrant Africans derived from their parents. However this is an issue outside, because knowledge starts at that education institution.

So I ask, can people justify their hatred? It just seems like it's done for the sake of knocking at "fags". Most from what I've "seen" tend to be professional, they can be modest, and are no that close to the structure that they're do a Bettyboo. However, I understand that racism exist, because white gays receive privilege due to their race. In addition, a two male household is likely to earn more hours, and work in non-"feminine" sector where wages are usually much greater.

congoman
Member # 16073

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for congoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see a lot of people using their religious ideology as the reason why they do or don't support homosexuality. But, I like to use a different approach that of a born and raised African man.

We grow up to one day leave our parents' house and have our own family. It's something we have been doing for thousands of years. African even Asian traditions are not individualistic like that of Europeans. We see ourselves as one part of a big organization which is our family, clan, tribe, ethnic group, country, etc...

Therefore, a man is expected to continue the family lineage by getting married and having children. That is why kids are not just raised by their parents in most African societies. But by the entire community hence the saying "it Takes a Village to raise a child".

I remember, when I did not do good in school, I was not just punished by my parents but also my extended family. When we had a wedding or even funerals, it was the entire community that came cheered or cried with us. This is our way, the African Way of living. It's not about you, because what you as an individual do has big implications in our society as a whole.

Last thing, Homosexuality is also biologically wrong. Men have a XY sex chromosomes and women only have two Xs. So, Men have sperm and women have an egg which makes it possible for reproduction. Only two people of the OPPOSITE SEXES can have Kids therefore Mother Nature is also HOMOPHOBIC.

--------------------
Emancipate your minds.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by congoman:
I see a lot of people using their religious ideology as the reason why they do or don't support homosexuality. But, I like to use a different approach that of a born and raised African man.

We grow up to one day leave our parents' house and have our own family. It's something we have been doing for thousands of years. African even Asian traditions are not individualistic like that of Europeans. We see ourselves as one part of a big organization which is our family, clan, tribe, ethnic group, country, etc...

Therefore, a man is expected to continue the family lineage by getting married and having children. That is why kids are not just raised by their parents in most African societies. But by the entire community hence the saying "it Takes a Village to raise a child".

I remember, when I did not do good in school, I was not just punished by my parents but also my extended family. When we had a wedding or even funerals, it was the entire community that came cheered or cried with us. This is our way, the African Way of living. It's not about you, because what you as an individual do has big implications in our society as a whole.

Last thing, Homosexuality is also biologically wrong. Men have a XY sex chromosomes and women only have two Xs. So, Men have sperm and women have an egg which makes it possible for reproduction. Only two people of the OPPOSITE SEXES can have Kids therefore Mother Nature is also HOMOPHOBIC.

In the African American community esp. Before desegregation the Community was close knit. If one person did bad in school it was not strange for a relative, extended family, even a neighbor to spank the child. In the A.A community Homosexuals are not accepted at all. The only community that seems to have some support is the Whites but they are very Anti Homo esp. the far right. Homosexuality is not natural plain and simple, Homosexuals will never be accepted by rational thinking Heterosexuals...
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Clyde Winters

Peace

KING

Last I heard, Jesus had a special nick name he gave to Paul which he (and his followers) used to name Paul on many instances.
What nick name would that be?

THE SPOUTER OF LIES!

Paul (and the catholic church) did not teach THE WAY.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cosign w/ Brada's posts

quote:

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
MelaninKing

Where in The Bible is Paul called the spouter of lies?

I also don't think the catholic church is right, they allow child molestors to be moved around and continue to molest and promote homosexuals as priest. It's not a coincidence this happens. We see evil spreading sadly.

Peace

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Bible consists of compilation of hundreds of individual manuscripts.
Of course Paul and Rome would not put Jesus's real words into their "Project".

If you want to know what Jesus actually said, skip the crap released by the Catholic church and read the stuff they put so much effort in destroying, the original Gospels, or even Gnostic texts.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com