EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Study shows Black women seek to have white beauty

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Study shows Black women seek to have white beauty
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nuclear option activated. Count down commenced. 5...4...3...2...1... BAM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG7U1QsUd1g

From childhood, black females acknowledge white beauty as the superior beauty.

GAME OVER LOONS.

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khufu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me... what's beautiful about a genetically inferior white people? what's attractive about watching the blood move under your skin? what exactly is so attractive about your eyes that are deficient in visual acuity? it is said that when a female animal (including humans) look for a mate, they unconsciously discriminate against males with defective genes. this is one of the major top 3 reasons why the white race is becoming extinct.

GAME OVER IN 2050

Posts: 98 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IM not trying to prove or disprove beauty. You are attracted to whomever, whatever. The pt. of this thread is to show the loons that black women seek white beauty at an early age and that perception is reality.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard white people only see in black and white. Is that true?
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Sadly, this is true.
Not only sight, but they are Bass deaf and can only hear in the treble cliff.
When Barry White spoke, in unison, Whites shouted, "What?".

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Lunacy abounds on this forum. Just check out the two posts on top of mine.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by astenb:

White people don't see in B and W...You were'nt serious were you??
Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is something that seems to bother Recovering Afro-holic for some reason:

quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
Represent the info. correctly. Number one, you are not supplying the etymology of the word, so the info. should be taken w/ a grain of salt. Number two, there are a number of possible alleged origins of the word, not just one. Number three, they were not lusting after AA women. They were going after AA hookers, for a cheap 5 min thrill.

quote:
Originally posted by markellion:
According to the Urban dictionary the term Honky came from Euro-American men lusting after African-American women

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=honky

quote:
Originally posted by markellion:
You seem bothered by this for some reason

quote:
It is not the information that bothers me. It is the dishonesty in scholarship members of this portal resort to in their effort to put forward their racial-political agenda. That right there irks the sh1t out of me.

Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^^
Im telling you he is obsessed wit White man. I mean its kind of Creepy Markellion, you better watch out man...You and King, yall seem to be on his mind.

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avee
Member # 16937

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Avee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
quote:
Originally posted by astenb:

White people don't see in B and W...You were'nt serious were you??
Yes they only in in black and white. That is why they don't see asian and mestizos. They can't stop bitching about black people. [Smile]

Color blindness is common among whites though. [Big Grin]

Posts: 87 | From: Sweden | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^LOL
bye bye thread

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Right, sure and you and your conies obsess over the white man stealing "your" history, remember? Eurocentrism? Yea sure dude. Keep projecting buddy.

quote:
^^^^^
Im telling you he is obsessed wit White man. I mean its kind of Creepy Markellion, you better watch out man...You and King, yall seem to be on his mind.

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Right, sure and you and your conies obsess over the white man stealing "your" history, remember? Eurocentrism? Yea sure dude. Keep projecting buddy.

quote:
^^^^^

Dude shut up, at least we can see in color. But "Color" is sort of a hard thing to describe to you.

I think i would hate it too if THIS:

-

Looked just like THIS:
 -

That is why they call us "HUE-MAN" your are NOT human because you cant even see different HUES! And now taking the info given by MelaninKing it makes SO MUCH SENSE that White people have no rhythm and dress with so many un matching colors. - EUREKA! "White Egyptians" - EUREKA! - Because YOU CANT SEE IN COLOR!

Epiphany : ALBINO BLIND CAVE ANIMALS! It seems like common sense! Think of all the animals that evolve in cold wet weather of caves they are usually Albino and Blind! Europeans evolved in caves during the ice age no? They are Albino and cannot see in color! [Eek!]

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Gaul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thread a good excuse to behold West African beauty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ41yZkgMeI&feature=related

[Razz]

If they use cream, they sure as hell don't need it.

Posts: 455 | From: Tharsis Montes | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Gaul:

[Razz]

ALL these women are FINE!
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look folks!! I don't know weather Alcoholic is a Haitian black man like he claims and do I hope he is lying but if he is not! then that guy has some serious self-image issues..for one he would think his mother ugly and his female family members also...he would think the males in his family are worth-less and accomplished naught. For one cannot think and write the way he does about black folks in general and walked away a mentally stable black man..not that black or colored folks the world over do not have problems and or should be ignored but he takes extreme Masochistic pleasure in constantly focusing on the most degrading sh!t he can find and apply it to all. example my kid sister would scream bloody hell at the white doll..for it was unnatural and the eyes creeped her out. she preferred the hand made doll Grannie made her,but she made the switched quite comfortably to the chocolate colored Barbi when it first came out.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serpent Wizdom
Member # 7652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serpent Wizdom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Gaul:

[Razz]

GORGEOUS!!
Posts: 303 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avee
Member # 16937

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Avee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Look folks!! I don't know weather Alcoholic is a Haitian black man like he claims and do I hope he is lying but if he is not! then that guy has some serious self-image issues..for one he would think his mother ugly and his female family members also...he would think the males in his family are worth-less and accomplished naught. For one cannot think and write the way he does about black folks in general and walked away a mentally stable black man..not that black or colored folks the world over do not have problems and or should be ignored but he takes extreme Masochistic pleasure in constantly focusing on the most degrading sh!t he can find and apply it to all. example my kid sister would scream bloody hell at the white doll..for it was unnatural and the eyes creeped her out. she preferred the hand made doll Grannie made her,but she made the switched quite comfortably to the chocolate colored Barbi when it first came out.

Recovering Afro-holic is WN. He posts on stormfront under the bopa...something. I've seen some of his insults he throws around here copied and pasted on stormfront. He is not black.
Posts: 87 | From: Sweden | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Avee
quote:
Recovering Afro-holic is WN. He posts on stormfront under the bopa...something. I've seen some of his insults he throws around here copied and pasted on stormfront. He is not black.
Well good I'd truly be fearul if we could produce such a self-hatin-uncle-tom-of extreme-low-intellect-douchebag..he has been here for atleast six or seven month atlest with current alias..he arrived a moron contributed not-A-thing and left a moron learning not-A-thing...and with that I say BITCH BE GONE!!! [Mad]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com