EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Help - If Black Celts are R1a, then what are White people? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Help - If Black Celts are R1a, then what are White people?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that we have introduced all of the revalent people, let us now catalog their Mt and Y-dna.

The Mongols

The Han Chinese - the Han comprise 80% of china's population. It is the largest ethnic group in the world.
Han Chinese Y-dna is O1, O2, O3.
Han Chinese Mtdna is (A, C, D, G, M8a, Y and Z).

The big suprise is that the Chinese are so YOUNG - only 10,000 years ago.
And so inbreed in Y-dna.

The North Central Asian Whites

The archaeological evidence suggests that the Tarim Basin was first populated around 2000 BC by descendants of the Afanasievo Culture. The DNA of the early mummies from Xiaohe shows that these early arrivals were already a mixture of East and West. Most of the women had the eastern C4 haplogroup, but the Western Eurasian haplogroups H and K were also present. While the males carried western R1a1a Y-DNA, their mtDNA was mainly C4. So the mixture had taken place earlier.

To insure that we could use Tarim DNA as representative of Pure-White people, even though they were said to be mixed, we considered Scythian DNA also.

Y-Chromosome DNA testing performed on ancient Scythian skeletons from the Krasnoyarsk region found that all but one of 11 subjects to carry Y-DNA R1a1

Ancient Black Europeans

Y-dna - I2b2, R1a, R1b

Mtdna - H, T2, U5b, J, K

Modern (White) Europeans

Y-dna
Haplogroup R1b is common all over Europe but especially common on the western Atlantic coast of Europe.

Haplogroup I is found in the form of various distinct sub-clades throughout all of Europe, and is found at highest frequencies in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Sweden, Norway, Sardinia, parts of Germany and other countries in the Balkan Peninsula and Scandinavia.

Haplogroup R1a is common in central and eastern Europe (and is also common in central Asia and the Indian subcontinent). For example there is a sharp increase in R1a1, and decrease in R1b1b2 presence, as one goes east from Germany to Poland. It also has a substantial presence in Scandinavia (particularly Norway) the Pas Valley and Paris and a small presence in the British Isles.

Mtdna

H, I, J, K, M, T, U, V, W or X

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take your f!cking meds and get off the hospital's computer!
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the DNA list above, one thing is crystal clear:

The DNA of Ancient Black Europeans, and Ancient Whites (former Albinos) in Central Asia, as well as Modern White Europeans:

ITS ALL IDENTICAL!!!

Yet the DNA of Mongols (Chinese), who left Africa at the SAME TIME is very different:

HOW THE HELL COULD THAT BE????

To answer that, we must go back to the nature of Albinism.

Going back to a previous example:

If this Somali man had an Albino Child...

-

LIKE THIS

-

Then his Albino Child would have the SAME genetic makeup as he has, the only difference being the damaged Melanin gene.

ADDITIONALLY;

Children of albinos who are obligate heterozygotes
have lighter skin than the full-colored parent, and IT IS STABLE!

Therefore if they do not mate with "NORMAL" people, but instead mate with people like themselves, or even Albinos, then they will go to a state of "ALMOST" Albinism.

LIKE THIS!!!

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Here is a kicker for Black people:

It appears from this study (see link) that the differences in the skin color of "Pure Africans" MIGHT be due to this very same dynamic of the Children of Albinos having a stable skin color that is lighter than the normal parent. Like I said "MIGHT".

PDF - If the pdf doesn't work use the html link below.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geursX8JJLEOoAJmJXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzbjBxbDBxBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMwRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA0Y4NjBfMTA4/SIG=133avabme/EXP=1268007319/**http%3a//www.ese.u-psud.fr/b ases/upresa/pages/austerlitz/PDF/Aquaron_2007_JHG.pdf

http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=%22children+of+Albinos%22&dups=1&fr=yfp-t-912&u=www.ese.u-psud.fr/bases/upresa/pages/austerlitz/PDF/Aquaron_2007_JHG.pdf&w=%22children+of +albinos%22&d=Xs5_Aam4USMF&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=ymsvOeyjrY.nozhPiwJPQA--

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Yet the DNA of Mongols (Chinese), who left Africa at the SAME TIME is very different

No "Mongols" left Africa you f!cking idiot. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
Take your f!cking meds and get off the hospital's computer!

Hammer;

The White Trolls posing as Black:
anguishofbeing and Jari-Ankhamun

Listen Guys, I feel your pain.
But sooner or later the truth had to come out. The lies and nonsense was just going on for too long.

Now think about it; Who would you rather be "OUTED" by, Good Ole Uncle Mike or some stranger?

Crazzzy
Member # 17521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazzzy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111 has White ancestor/s, LOL that must hurt? So you try and get around it. LOL
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Clyde - You are Black, and an academic. When you come on board, you will be asked to account for the sins of the fraternity.
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
academic? You gotta be kidding. The guy is a lunatic. He is almost as goofey as you Mike.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Clyde - You are Black, and an academic. When you come on board, you will be asked to account for the sins of the fraternity.

Not really Mike I am an Afrocentric scholar. As a result I don't subscribe to the views of the academy because these views deny the fact ancient history, for the most part is Black/African history until the rise of the Han and Zhou Chinese, and the European Greeks.

I write Afrocentric history so I am not a member of this cabal.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mike listen
edward vii
hose of winsor r1b
saddam hussein -v22/or m34 defently e1b1b1
hittler -v13 probably
he wasnt r1b or other group
r1b are not white only haplogroup I is how can you be white and be related to chinese
r1b is european but not white
regards e1b1b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Clyde - I guess Black academics are analogous to ghetto "Poverty Pimp" politicians. They are not interested in the truth or serving anybody, they are only interested in keeping their jobs and keeping the money rolling in - how pathetic.

But still, it is really sad that Black people have to depend on venues like this, for discussion and analysis of such important subjects.

As an aside; at the time, I wondered why White people, all of a sudden like, started trying to explain White skin in the middle of this decade. This after centuries of asserting that Whites were gods chosen people.

In hindsight, it's clear that this is about the time that the results from Eulau started rolling in, and knowing that in this time of world-wide media, they would not be able to keep it secret like in the past, they decided to try and frame the discussion, and therefore control it.

But you know, that got me wondering about how much the ancient Black remains in Germany had to do with Hitlers racial views.

I was amazed to learn that Germany is very rich in ancient graves, skeletons, and grave goods. There has long been a lucrative local occupation of grave robbing - see the Sun Disk episode; and they have quite a collection of ancient skeletons.

I seems reasonable to assume that Hitler had seen some of these ancient Black skeletons and knowing that they would associate White Germans with these ancient Black people, he wanted to separate his White Germans and the Britain's (who are mostly German) from the contaminated races of Europe - in his sick mind.

Silly boy - he didn't know that the British, like all White Europeans, had the very same problem that he had.

BTW - I hope that it has not missed your notice that Britain and Germany have historically been the hotbeds of racist thought and literature - they have known for quite a while.

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
continue the list
einstein albert -e1b1b1a3-v22
the greatest mind who ever lived was
belong to e1b1b1 the mediterreanean race
haplogroup k descendents are usualuy including haplogroup r1b and r1a are industrailist
and know how to preduce things
but the inventions and the brilighnt ideas came usually from the mediterreanean race e1b1b1
and its clades you can look at nobel prize winners many jews which they also as 12-16% e1b1b1 mainly e1b1b1c1 my clade
the race who creat the civilization is e1b1b1
no doubt about it
e1b1b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
e3b1c1 - That's really sad, you're a drowning man grasping at straws. Stop embarrassing White people - leave that to me.
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trust me e3b, the only civilization your ancestors created now lives on Neptune.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
hammer do you denay the fact that e1b1b1 creat civilization greece rome
were e3b predominent your germanic ancestors
were paleolithic hunters who chased animals
what civilization did they have
r1b r1a and haplogroup I they are all european
but who creat civilization who brought the light to this damm world e1b1b1 big time no doubt abou it
e1b1b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
Not really Mike I am an Afrocentric scholar. As a result I don't subscribe to the views of the academy because these views deny the fact ancient history, for the most part is Black/African history until the rise of the Han and Zhou Chinese, and the European Greeks.

I write Afrocentric history so I am not a member of this cabal.

And I sincerely hope you never stop. You hold credentials beyond a lot of your so-called critics. And I admire the fact that you go beyond formulating thesis based simply on cutting and pasting the work of others. I have known you to go out into the fields and conduct research with first hand accounts of artifacts at your disposal, which is more than many of us can say.

Although I may not subscribe to a few of your views, I respect your scholarship. As many European academia with opposing views can debate without arguing ad hominem and resorting to immature antics such as name calling and still be respected by their respective proponents.

Keep on doing what you do. [Smile]

Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Clyde - I guess Black academics are analogous to ghetto "Poverty Pimp" politicians. They are not interested in the truth or serving anybody, they are only interested in keeping their jobs and keeping the money rolling in - how pathetic.

But still, it is really sad that Black people have to depend on venues like this, for discussion and analysis of such important subjects.

As an aside; at the time, I wondered why White people, all of a sudden like, started trying to explain White skin in the middle of this decade. This after centuries of asserting that Whites were gods chosen people.

In hindsight, it's clear that this is about the time that the results from Eulau started rolling in, and knowing that in this time of world-wide media, they would not be able to keep it secret like in the past, they decided to try and frame the discussion, and therefore control it.

But you know, that got me wondering about how much the ancient Black remains in Germany had to do with Hitlers racial views.

I was amazed to learn that Germany is very rich in ancient graves, skeletons, and grave goods. There has long been a lucrative local occupation of grave robbing - see the Sun Disk episode; and they have quite a collection of ancient skeletons.

I seems reasonable to assume that Hitler had seen some of these ancient Black skeletons and knowing that they would associate White Germans with these ancient Black people, he wanted to separate his White Germans and the Britain's (who are mostly German) from the contaminated races of Europe - in his sick mind.

Silly boy - he didn't know that the British, like all White Europeans, had the very same problem that he had.

BTW - I hope that it has not missed your notice that Britain and Germany have historically been the hotbeds of racist thought and literature - they have known for quite a while.

Mike I don't know what you're talking about. I am not a ghetto pimp, I don't make any money from my research.

But you are right Black academics as a rule do not write from an afrocentric prospective in their field of study.This is why the major academic africalogical researchers were not historians or anthropologist. For example, Asante (English) and Hillard (Ed Psych).Black acabemics are cowards and do not support the race via publishing afrocentric articles--even when they have tenure.

Afrocentric researchers have always been outside the academy and often not supported by our communities because Afrocentric scholars are not supported by 'white academian'. As seen day in and day out even on this site, most negro researchers do not interpret material from an afrocentric perspective they piggy back what Europeans claim to be true.They disrespect the research of AA researchers unless whites support this or that AA researcher.

Today I am the only Afrocentric scholar who regurlarly publishes primary research articles in the field . There are many researches who publish africalogical research, but these researchers do not subscribe to conducting research using traditional research methodologies.

For example,people on this site make it clear they are not afrocentric researchers. They are africalogical researchers who discuss themes from an african perspective--when they find europeans they believe support their views.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

For example,people on this site make it clear they are not afrocentric researchers. They are africalogical researchers who discuss themes from an african perspective--when they find europeans they believe support their views.

Maybe some, who knows. I think many of the more seasoned posters support the views of other credible African American scholars such as Shomarka Keita and Rick Kittles along with Cheikh A. Diop to name a few. I often see their work cited to support a lot of views particularly on race.

I think we all want to "correct" history, but go about it in different ways.

Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Clyde Please! I should not have to tell you that you are excluded from that "as you put it" Cabal of shame. But since vanity demands it; Clyde you are excluded from that shameful cabal.

As you know February was "Black history month" in the U.S. So at about this time of year I am particularly uncharitable towards so-called Black historians.

That because every year about this time, Black teachers pull out their show-n-tell stuff about Slavery and West African kingdoms, and sometimes Egyptian stuff too. But I have always consider that a self defeating proposition, which only perpetuates a sense of victimization, ignorance and myth. First of all, "EVERY" people on the Earth have been Slaves at one time or the other, White, Black, Mongol, whatever. As a matter of fact, the word Slave itself was coined in regards to a White people - the Slav's.

What they teach is at best, "recent" AMERICAN history, as it does not even consider something far more important historically than Slavery - the fact that Blacks were the "True discoverers of America".

And though American slavery was a terrible ordeal, the fact is that in the annals of over 200,000 years of Black history, it was rather brief.

Black America's concept of Black history as regards Slavery is also inaccurate. It perpetuates the myth of the peaceful Africa and Africans going about their peaceful ways, and then being suddenly set upon by sleazy blood-thirsty Europeans running roughshod over Africa and taking slaves left and right. That of course is not true.

Sub-Saharan's have long been a mentally atrophied people, who over the course of hundreds of thousands of years of easy, un-challenging life, developed all manner of decadent and self-destructive behaviors - they had no need to develop anything new, in order to survive, so they didn't.

One of their decadency's was their fondness for wars to capture slaves - which they didn't even need for work, so as not to waste them, they used them for sacrifice instead.

As an aside: I know that it has always been your thing that the Olmec were West Africans: In this case, I have to admit that the above behavior, and the "Flowery Wars" of the Aztecs is eerily similar.

Thus in Africa, Europeans (before the conquest) were not sleazy blood-thirsty monsters, they were "CUSTOMERS". They simply bought the goods that Africans had to SELL! Their monstrous ways began AFTER they had bought the goods.

Here is what the descendants of the true African Slave trade monsters look like.

-

July 10, 2003: Benin (formerly Dahomey) Apologizes for it's Role in the Slave Trade.

{Ambassador Cyrille Oguin of Benin said:

Benin President Mattieu Kerekou has made reconciliation a priority, Oguin says. "The president of Benin, the people of Benin have asked me to come here and apologize for the government, for the Benin people and for Africa for what we all know happened," Oguin says. "Where our parents were involved in this awful, this terrible, trade." }

But even these monstrous Negros in West Africa pale in comparison to the all-time monsters of Slavery in EAST Africa.

Zanzibar
Zanzibar was once East Africa's main slave-trading port, and under Omani Arabs in the 19th century as many as 50,000 slaves were passing through the city each year. Some historians estimate that between 11 and 18 million black African slaves crossed the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara Desert from 650 AD to 1900 AD, compared with the 9.4 to 12 million Africans who were taken to the Americas.

During the Age of Exploration, the Portuguese Empire was the first European power to gain control of Zanzibar, and the Portuguese kept it for nearly 200 years. In 1698, Zanzibar fell under the control of the Sultanate of Oman, which developed an economy of trade and cash crops with a ruling Arab elite. Plantations were developed to grow spices, hence the term Spice Islands. Another major trade good for Zanzibar was ivory. The Sultan of Zanzibar controlled a substantial portion of the East African coast, known as Zanj; this included Mombasa, Dar es Salaam, and trading routes that extended much further inland, such as the route leading to Kindu on the Congo River.

Sometimes gradually and sometimes by fits and starts, control of Zanzibar came into the hands of the British Empire; part of the political impetus for this was the 19th century movement for the abolition of the slave trade. The relationship between Britain and the nearest relevant colonial power, Germany, was formalized by the 1890 Heligoland-Zanzibar Treaty, in which Germany pledged not to interfere with British interests in insular Zanzibar. That year, Zanzibar became a protectorate (not a colony) of Britain. From 1890 to 1913, traditional viziers were appointed to govern as puppets, switching to a system of British residents (effectively governors) from 1913 to 1963.

Hamoud bin Mohammed Al-Said became sultan with the support of the British consul, Sir Basil Cave, upon the death of Hamad bin Thuwaini. Before he could enter the palace, another potential contender for the throne, Khalid bin Barghash, seized the palace and declared himself sultan. The British responded the next day, August 26, 1896, by issuing an ultimatum to Khalid and his entourage to evacuate the palace by 9:00 a.m. on August 27. When he refused, British warships fired on the palace and other strategic locations in the city, destroying them and causing Khalid and his group to flee.

According to the Guinness Book of World Records the resultant Anglo-Zanzibar War was the shortest war in history, and the same day Hamoud was able to assume the title of sultan, more indebted to the British than ever. Later Hamoud complied with British demands that slavery be banned in Zanzibar and that all the slaves be freed. For this he was decorated by Queen Victoria and his son and heir, Ali bin Hamud, was brought to England to be educated.

Here is what an "Arab" East African Slave trade monster looks like.

-

My point here is that if Black Americans are going to limit Black history to Slavery; then at least get THAT right!

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by homeylu:
quote:

Maybe some, who knows. I think many of the more seasoned posters support the views of other credible African American scholars such as Shomarka Keita and Rick Kittles along with Cheikh A. Diop to name a few. I often see their work cited to support a lot of views particularly on race.

Kittles and Keita are highly respected because their work is supported by Europeans. If there work was not supported by many mainstream European researchers I wonder would their work be supported by other AAs.

DuBois and Rogers work was never accepted by mainstream Black Academics. And even today, eventhough people here rave about this or that white researcher and Kittles and Keita, they never mention the work of the founders of Afrocentric studies and research methods.

These researchers are fine scholars but they promote the view races do not exist. This is an unacceptable view to the Afrocentric research traditions of DuBois, J.A. Rogers, George Jackson, Carter G. Woodson and others which recognizes Africans and Black people founded many civilizations throughout the world, not just in Africa.

Diop is only supported by Afrocentric scholars. There are many people even on this site who claim that Diop's work is unsound--eventhough they fail to present any evidence supporting their claims.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

How can they get it right when they are cowards. This is not a new phenomena back in the 1930's you saw people like many of the coconuts on this site attack DuBois because he dared tell the truth about slavery. Whereas DuBois presented evidence from the slave trade records that 100 million Blacks died during the slave trade; Coconuts follow the European line that only 10 million Blacks were ensalved.

At Howard, the father of African studies Hansberry, was not even allowed to teach in the African studies department at this Black University.

Look at the pathetic people at this site who hearald the lack of race consiousness of population genetic, when every day European researchers change the names of genes to attempt to separate Europeans from Blacks. If people bothered to learn the Diasperic history written by our research heroes like DuBois and Rogers, they would know that these genes demonstrate a recent migration of the Kushites to Eurasia, not members of the OOA ppopulation 60kya.

Mike here you take the time to teach the forum community facts about Diasperic African history and all they do is attack you. This is sad--but they are teaching their followers to toe the line, maintain the status quo, and support only the "safe" Blacks who the European endorses. A sad situation indeed.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

How can they get it right when they are cowards. This is not a new phenomena back in the 1930's you saw people like many of the coconuts on this site attack DuBois because he dared tell the truth about slavery. Whereas DuBois presented evidence from the slave trade records that 100 million Blacks died during the slave trade; Coconuts follow the European line that only 10 million Blacks were ensalved.

At Howard, the father of African studies Hansberry, was not even allowed to teach in the African studies department at this Black University.

Look at the pathetic people at this site who hearald the lack of race consiousness of population genetic, when every day European researchers change the names of genes to attempt to separate Europeans from Blacks. If people bothered to learn the Diasperic history written by our research heroes like DuBois and Rogers, they would know that these genes demonstrate a recent migration of the Kushites to Eurasia, not members of the OOA ppopulation 60kya.

Mike here you take the time to teach the forum community facts about Diasperic African history and all they do is attack you. This is sad--but they are teaching their followers to toe the line, maintain the status quo, and support only the "safe" Blacks who the European endorses. A sad situation indeed.

Dr. Winters,

I totally agree with this. Black mainstream scholars and researchers are very cowardly, and intellectually dishonest as well.
I watch as these black researchers echo the genetic findings of Europeans, yet if you gathered together all the electronic and software components of a DNA analyser/sequencers and asked these so-called black researchers to assemble and prove out their own DNA analyser, they would look at you like you are crazy, since they know not how the unit works and totally depend on the Jews that design and manufacture them.
It's akin to police who use a blood/Alcohol analysers without really understanding the actual scientific theory behind the device. They are totally at the mercy of the device manufacturer, and their honesty.
Many more astute people are now getting their DWI convictions overturned simply by requesting the software running these devices and proving their inconsistency in repeatability of their readings. The software reveals how the reading is truncated or even dramatically tweaked depending on varying situations.
Many cases have been dismissed, and since, many manufacturers are refusing to open their code.
Trust not the devil, at his word.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Clyde, the attacks come from ignorant children, at that age, I was no better.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Source
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_celts.htm

Mike111, dear, you seem to be using your own site as a source. I would say that is a big no-no and disrespectfull to your fellow black researcher.
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Egmond;
From the initial post.

Click here for The National Academy of Sciences of the USA study results

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2587582/

Source
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_celts.htm

If you feel that one of the stated sources is incorrect, why not just say so? You might also want to say why you feel that it is incorrect.

This part I am assuming, is something that you just pulled out of your butt.

"Mike111, dear, you seem to be using your own site as a source. I would say that is a big no-no and disrespectfull to your fellow black researcher."

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings.

Black Irish, Black Scottish, etc., been around a looooooooooooooooooong time...

Anyone read ANCIENT AND MODERN BRITONS, Vols I and II, by David McRitchie..first published in 1884.

btw-
There is a very old and original meaning to the term "blackmail"... [Big Grin] ...and an old and original meaning to the surname "Douglas" [Big Grin]

Very relevant to this topic at hand...

and ummmmm...NO..this is not some ""Afrocentrist" bulls*t"... [Razz] I'm only about Truth- no matter 'which way it happens to fall' so to speak...because Truth is just that: Truth...and at times, unfortunately for some, it may be an offense....but overstand no offense is intended still... [Smile]

htp

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I pray you are not claiming that the Black Irish were African Negroes.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
TruthAndRights - I don't think that many members are going to run right out and purchase the books. So if you would like to post some selected text, please do so.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
TruthAndRights - I don't think that many members are going to run right out and purchase the books. So if you would like to post some selected text, please do so.

Wouldn't expect them to....it's up to ones to do with what they want with what I give (and vice versa). [Smile]

I'll type/post some excerpts from the book(s) as time permits over this weekend. [Smile]

htp.

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
TAR - That's a lot of typing - how about just summarizing a few points of interest.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
TAR - That's a lot of typing - how about just summarizing a few points of interest.

I didn't plan on much typing, lol....I would rather quote it word for word, citing the page nos., etc. You overstand why, no? [Wink]

But I still do recommend these two volumes as a great addition to ones' personal libraries, if ones are so inclined... [Smile]

btw:

quote:
The book clears up the reasons for racial tensions between the Britons and Scotts, Irish, Welsch, etc. MacRichie also goes into the origins of many European names (Scott & Irish in particular). He goes into the origins of town and state names, costoms, language, art, religion, etc. I stongly recommend both volumes one and two.
quote:
This book is a must for all serious Historians. It was written before the systematic cover up of Africans on the world scene.

htp
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Please forgive the following duplicity- I inadvertently posted this in another thread, which was the wrong thread; it was meant to be posted here...my apologies [Embarrassed]

http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/british.html

quote:
BLACK PEOPLE IN THE BRITISH ISLES
AND EARLY NORTHERN EUROPE

By RUNOKO RASHIDI

DEDICATED TO SISTER MARPESSA
===========================
Any comprehensive account of the African presence in early Europe should include England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Scandinavia. The history and legends of Scotland confirm the existence of "purely Black people." We see one of them in the person of Kenneth the Niger. During the tenth century Kenneth the Niger ruled over three provinces in the Scottish Highlands.

The historical and literary traditions of Wales reflect similar beliefs. According to Gwyn Jones (perhaps the world's leading authority on the subject), to the Welsh chroniclers, "The Danes coming in by way of England and the Norwegians by way of Ireland were pretty well all black: Black Gentiles, Black Norsemen, Black Host."

There is also strong reason to suggest an African presence in ancient Ireland. We have, for example, the legends of the mysterious "African sea-rovers, the Fomorians, who had a stronghold on Torrey Island, off the Northwest Coast." The Fomorians, shrouded deep in mist, came to be regarded as the sinister forces in Irish mythology.

A prominent Viking of the eleventh century was Thorhall, who was aboard the ship that carried the early Vikings to the shores of North America. Thorhall was "the huntsman in summer, and in winter the steward of Eric the Red. He was, it is said, a large man, and strong, black, and like a giant, silent, and foul-mouthed in his speech, and always egged on Eric to the worst; he was a bad Christian."

Another Viking, more notable than Thorhall, was Earl Thorfinn, "the most distinguished of all the earls in the Islands." Thorfinn ruled over nine earldoms in Scotland and Ireland, and died at the age of seventy-five. His widow married the king of Scotland. Thorfinn was described as "one of the largest men in point of stature, and ugly, sharp featured, and somewhat tawny, and the most martial looking man... It has been related that he was the foremost of all his men."

SOURCES:
Ancient And Modern Britons, by David Mac Ritchie
Nature Knows No Color-Line, by J.A. Rogers

quote:
AFRICANS IN EARLY BRITAIN: A BIBLIOGRAPHY

Compiled by RUNOKO RASHIDI

Ali, Ahmed, and Ibrahim Ali. The Black Celts: An Ancient African Civilization in Ireland and Britain. Cardiff: Punite Publications, 1992.

Dabydeen, David, ed. The Black Presence in English Literature. Manchester: Manchester University Press, 1985.

Edwards, Paul, and James Walvin. "Africans in Britain, 1500-1800." The African Diaspora: Interpretive Essays. Edited by Martin L. Kilson and Robert I. Rotberg. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1976: 173-204.

Higgins, Godfrey. Celtic Druids: Or, An Attempt to Show, that the Druids were the Priests of Oriental Colonies who Emigrated from India, and were the Introducers of the First or Cadmean System of Letters, and the Builders of Stonehenge, or Carnac, and of Other Cyclopean Works, in Asia and Europe. 1829; rpt. Los Angeles: Philosophical Research Society, 1977.

Johnson, Rosalind. "African Presence in Shakespearean Drama: Parallels Between Othello and the Historical Leo Africanus." African Presence in Early Europe. Edited by Ivan Van Sertima. New Brunswick: Transaction Press, 1985: 276-87.

Jones, E.D. Othello's Countrymen: The African in English Renaissance Drama. London: Oxford University Press, 1965.

Luke, Don. "African Presence in the Early History of the British Isles and Scandinavia." African Presence in Early Europe. New Brunswick: Transaction Press, 1985: 223-44.

The Mabinogion. Translated with an Introduction by Gwyn Jones and Thomas Jones. London: Dent, 1957.

MacKenzie, Donald A. Ancient Man in Britain. Foreword by Grafton Elliot Smith. London: Blackie, 1922.

MacManus, Seaumas. The Story of the Irish Race: A Popular History of Ireland. New York: Devin-Adair, 1921.

MacRitchie, David. Ancient and Modern Britons: A Retrospect, 2 Vols. 1884; rpt. Introduction by William Preston. Los Angeles: Preston, 1985, 1986.

Massey, Gerald. A Book of the Beginnings: Containing an Attempt to Recover and Reconstitute the Lost Origines of the Myths and Mysteries, Types and Symbols, Religion and Language, with Egypt for the Mouthpiece and Africa as the Birthplace. Volume 1, Egyptian Origines in the British Isles. 1881; rpt. Secaucus: University Books, 1974.

Morien. Translated from the Medieval Dutch by Jessie L. Weston. London: Nutt, 1901.

Rashidi, Runoko. "Ancient and Modern Britons: A Review Essay." African Presence in Early Europe. Edited by Ivan Van Sertima. New Brunswick: Transaction Press, 1985: 251-60.

Rogers, Joel Augustus. Nature Knows No Color-Line: Research Into the Negro Ancestry in the White Race. 3rd ed. New York: Rogers, 1952.

Rogers, Joel Augustus. Sex and Race, Volume 1. 9th ed. New York: Rogers, 1967.

Scobie, Edward. Black Britannia: A History of Blacks in Britain. Chicago: Johnson, 1972.

Scobie, Edward. "African Women in Early Europe." African Presence in Early Europe. Edited by Ivan Van Sertima. New Brunswick: Journal of African Civilizations, 1985: 202-22.

Scobie, Edward. "The Black in Western Europe." African Presence in Early Europe. Edited by Ivan Van Sertima. New Brunswick: Transaction Press, 1985: 190-202.

Scobie, Edward. Global African Presence. Introduction by Ivan Van Sertima. Brooklyn: A&B, 1994.

Skene, William F. Celtic Scotland, 3 Volumes. 1876; rpt. Freeport, 1971.

htp
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My printer/scanner is broken, so this is the best I could do:

Ancient and Modern Britons, Vol I:

http://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Modern-Britons-One/dp/0939222108#reader_0939222108

Note the front cover...when ones click to the next view, note the following:

quote:
Cover Illustration: A Black Norman knight, with his lady. From the Heraldic Collection of Sir Thomas Wriothesley, Garter King-of-Arms, 1504-1534
Can read the back cover, which is very relevant to this thread, here:

http://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Modern-Britons-One/dp/0939222108#reader_0939222108

The picture on the front cover of Vol 2 is the drawing of a profile of the bust of of what is clearly a Black Woman with a crown on her head; inside notes:

quote:
Cover Illustration: Brocas Family Crest - Great Britain.
I can't find an image of the front cover of the book itself on the net; the front cover of Vol 1 is shown as the front cover for Vol 2 every place I've looked... [Frown]

htp

Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White People Are:

Arrogant
Deceitful
Deceptive
Manipulative
Barbaric
Unworthy
Weak
Dirty
Filty
Theives
Rapist
Pedophiles
Homosexuals
Human and Aminal Feces
Scum
Fungus
Rodents
Pigs
Crackers
Uneducated
Dog Molesters
Cannibals
Liars
Cheaters
On the decline
On the brink of eradication
Mischeif Makers
Horse Eaters

This describes all European descendants. From the first one made until the last one falls.

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PhuckaWhite:
White People Are:

Arrogant
Deceitful
Deceptive
Manipulative
Barbaric
Unworthy
Weak
Dirty
Filty
Theives
Rapist
Pedophiles
Homosexuals
Human and Aminal Feces
Scum
Fungus
Rodents
Pigs
Crackers
Uneducated
Dog Molesters
Cannibals
Liars
Cheaters
On the decline
On the brink of eradication
Mischeif Makers
Horse Eaters

This describes all European descendants. From the first one made until the last one falls.

And your a useless troll from the first username to the last username.
Lay down i Cairo and get your lazy european asss fcked.

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com