EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Help - If Black Celts are R1a, then what are White people? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Help - If Black Celts are R1a, then what are White people?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still no research or written document by Mike111..How long must one wait fir the great scholar Mike111 to produce sources.
Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike:
Having exhausted all "sensible" arguments, and with no "serious" attempts at refutation forthcoming. It seems reasonable to say that the case has been made that the real Celts were Black people; and that modern White people, though not Albinos, are derived from Albinos.

If we would catagorize all posters of this forum according to their behaviour regarding substantiating their positions with either solid reasoning or studies and actually adressing points other people make in response, instead of running away from them, you would certainly be at sub zero levels, accomponied by Dancer, Messydouche and Stumbling Compos-mentis. The same goes for readyness to learn and shedding bogus viewpoints, which we all have on several topics we're ignorant about.

Your excuse for not posting sources is that no white scientist would admit that they're albino's, yet whites have submitted research countless times that would hurt the ego of their not so free thinking counterparts, ranging from lower selfesteem test results compared to blacks, the tendency to not cluster with their own ancestors up to the neolithic age because of admixture, etc etc. If they would submit research suggesting they came from apes, what makes you think that revealing studies that propose that they're descendants of Albino's would be ''off limits'' to them?

Kalonji

White scientists HAVE tried to ascertain WHY they are White.

In 2004, Nina G. Jablonski - then of the Department of Anthropology, California Academy of Sciences; published a study entitled "THE EVOLUTION OF HUMAN SKIN AND SKIN COLOR" which declared that White skin developed in Europeans because of a lack of vitamin "D".

But that study was discredited by Ashley H. Robins study of 2009; which said that vitamin "D" had nothing to do with it!

(As well as every person with half of a Brain - the premise is stupid and it just made no sense. Think about it, everyone would have had to be inland, away from Fish, and without herd animals or game animals - how stupid it that! Plus what - there was NEVER any Summer?). That only makes sense to the Mindless one and his type.

Then there was a study published in 2005, by researchers from Pennsylvania State University, which declared that Black people in Europe, may have turned White suddenly, between 6,000 - 12,000 years ago. This is of course blatantly false; because we know that White people came to Europe from Asia, and that Blacks in Europe did not change color.

Logically what does that leave?

Albinism - PERIOD!!!

To prove Albinism, in the absence of ANY clinical evidence, I have provided an abundance of anecdotal evidence (which is absolutely proper scientific method). Whether you choose to accept it or not is your business.

But it is anecdotal evidence, therefore it is open to logical and material critique. If you want to challenge the theory, then that is how you do it; with a better fact based theory or some artifactual evidence to support it, not with just your opinion.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW - Did you miss my challenge to the Mindless one?

Where are the ancient White skeletons in Europe?

There are NONE!

In Asia, White people were animal herders. plenty of Vitamin D in Beef.

So what's left?

ALBINISM!!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Mike what I was trying to point out was not who was 1st or the greatest seafarers but who had access at the right time and at the right place for direct African genetic influence to the Celts if they did indeed picked-up such influences...
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111 Im waiting on your research confiming your results that Whites are derived from Albinos?? Mike are you there do you hear me??

Im paitently waiting. Mike111, you are a Great and Credible scholar...RIGHT???

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This type of blog has typically been flooded with these idiots who have the whole goal to ruin what could be a great post. Up until recently I was wondering.... where did all those white supremacist hate spreading groups go to? What happened to them Hitler Lovers," you know the man who killed millions of white people". I find they no longer parade through the streets inflicting unprovoked displeasure on people who look or maybe act a little different from them. NO!!! They no longer rally on the corners and walk up and down the streets spreading their vain desires for a Master Eurocentic Race that has been proven never to have ever existed. I wondered where they went. Only to find out that they have now eradicated their methods of white hoods and sheets, and are now sitting behind computers spreading their vain desires.
For instance this post:
Still no research or written document by Mike111..How long must one wait fir the great scholar Mike111 to produce sources

I have been reading this post through and this guy Mike 111 is the only one out of all of you "so called" great logicians and scientist that is providing where he got his information and sources, be it wrong or right. You other members or whatever you want to call yourselves are only being evasive, bringing up only your own ideologies, visions that you have conjured up in your own minds and now you try and pass it off as science or some kind of scientific truth. It is people like you, who totally ruin a great topic, by tainting it with your own eclectic thoughs and all of these political agendas. Why take seven people "who obviously somehow have the same views" and try to turn and twist everything that one person is saying, as if to mock the fact that he is the only one out of all of you, that is providing any proof to back up what he is saying. This type of childish, unsage, and unintelligent behavior is what make most people with any kind of real knowledge on a subject from entertaining these blogs. I try hard myself once i commit myself to a blog to ingore people like you, you make the intelligence level go down in the human brain a notch, everytime someone wastes their time in your direction. Ive been to many posts, and it seems that this kind of behavior is what the European is displaying all over the net, as if he feels that the black man is really a threat to him. If not, why so many blogs on the black man? You dont see black people dedicating their whole day online having discussion about white people, and how they behave in society. Post after post.... the blacks are not equal to the whites in this... blacks are not equal to the whites in that...the blacks committ more crime than whites...blah blah blah, but yet we excel in everything. Anything a white man has ever achieved we have acheieved here or in our own country, and whether you Europeans want to beleive it or not, it is the black man in this country who is comfortable with who he is. This is what this whole blog is about, the white man is now finding out the he did not achieve, establish,invent,or conquer all that he has been given credit for. All of the things that he has forged and plagarised to give him that "Im Superior over you" complex is now fading away, and the truth is daily being revealed that the European has stolen history and cultures from other nations as well, and they are now doing their own reaserch excluding the Europeans, which will rewrite the history of the world leaving the white man to see his true place in history and not the one he has invented for himself. Once the puzzled pieces are put together,and all the truths have been revealed, will the European then beleive or will he continue to believe his vain desires.

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Kalonji - You also seemed to foolishly suggest that I or any Black person should trust Whites to tell us the truth.

That is just Toooo SILLY to seriously contemplate for Black people.

But just so you understand, here's a nice example.

In March 2001 an Iron Age grave was discovered in the village of Wetwang in East Yorkshire, England. It was found during the construction of a small housing development by Hogg the Builders of York. The grave was then excavated by a team of archaeologists from The Guildhouse Consultancy and the British Museum, and funded by English Heritage.

The excavation showed that the grave was that of a woman who had died over 2,300 years ago and was buried with a chariot.

-

-

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DwightGuy:
This type of blog has typically been flooded with these idiots who have the whole goal to ruin what could be a great post. Up until recently I was wondering.... where did all those white supremacist hate spreading groups go to? What happened to them Hitler Lovers," you know the man who killed millions of white people". I find they no longer parade through the streets inflicting unprovoked displeasure on people who look or maybe act a little different from them. NO!!! They no longer rally on the corners and walk up and down the streets spreading their vain desires for a Master Eurocentic Race that has been proven never to have ever existed. I wondered where they went. Only to find out that they have now eradicated their methods of white hoods and sheets, and are now sitting behind computers spreading their vain desires.
For instance this post:
Still no research or written document by Mike111..How long must one wait fir the great scholar Mike111 to produce sources

I have been reading this post through and this guy Mike 111 is the only one out of all of you "so called" great logicians and scientist that is providing where he got his information and sources, be it wrong or right. You other members or whatever you want to call yourselves are only being evasive, bringing up only your own ideologies, visions that you have conjured up in your own minds and now you try and pass it off as science or some kind of scientific truth. It is people like you, who totally ruin a great topic, by tainting it with your own eclectic thoughs and all of these political agendas. Why take seven people "who obviously somehow have the same views" and try to turn and twist everything that one person is saying, as if to mock the fact that he is the only one out of all of you, that is providing any proof to back up what he is saying. This type of childish, unsage, and unintelligent behavior is what make most people with any kind of real knowledge on a subject from entertaining these blogs. I try hard myself once i commit myself to a blog to ingore people like you, you make the intelligence level go down in the human brain a notch, everytime someone wastes their time in your direction. Ive been to many posts, and it seems that this kind of behavior is what the European is displaying all over the net, as if he feels that the black man is really a threat to him. If not, why so many blogs on the black man? You dont see black people dedicating their whole day online having discussion about white people, and how they behave in society. Post after post.... the blacks are not equal to the whites in this... blacks are not equal to the whites in that...the blacks committ more crime than whites...blah blah blah, but yet we excel in everything. Anything a white man has ever achieved we have acheieved here or in our own country, and whether you Europeans want to beleive it or not, it is the black man in this country who is comfortable with who he is. This is what this whole blog is about, the white man is now finding out the he did not achieve, establish,invent,or conquer all that he has been given credit for. All of the things that he has forged and plagarised to give him that "Im Superior over you" complex is now fading away, and the truth is daily being revealed that the European has stolen history and cultures from other nations as well, and they are now doing their own reaserch excluding the Europeans, which will rewrite the history of the world leaving the white man to see his true place in history and not the one he has invented for himself. Once the puzzled pieces are put together,and all the truths have been revealed, will the European then beleive or will he continue to believe his vain desires.

Where is Mike111's sources I can't seem to find them. Is something wrong with my computer, Maybe I missed it let me recheck...
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
DwightGuy - Welcome aboard!

Please don't take cockroaches like Jari-Ankhamun seriously - he's just a punk kid who thinks that he is clever.

Plus there are lots more like him, so grit your teeth.

Brada - Sorry, I have not been ignoring you, I will get back to it.

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason I have never outright dismissed Mike's claims is because the question of how white people became White is still baffling scientist to this very day.

It's true, initially they did believe that they became White 40,000 years ago (as soon as the migrated out of Africa)gradually as they reached higher latitude with less UV radiation, and needed White skin to absorb the sun. (But this was always nothing more than a working hypothesis, inconclusive)

Later this theory was indeed debunked, as Mike pointed out, when they discovered one of the genes responsible for White skin, (SLC24A5) only mutated as recently as 5,000 to 12,000 years ago.

So in essence that leaves 30,000 years that Brown-skinned modern humans roamed Europe. So they did apparently obtain Vitamin D sources from their diets. As Scientist claim only two ways to absorb Vitamin D is thru diet or white skin, so the former must hold.

Another fact this variation of the gene (SLC24A5) is only found in Europeans and only explains when "they" turned White, ALL other human populations including WHITE skinned Asians carry the other variation of the gene
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4784/eurospaleonlyrecentlypu0.jpg

So scientist don't yet have all the answers, they are still working with hypothesis.

Another fact that can't be ignored is the gene OCA2 responsible for Type 2 Albinism, the mutation of this gene is most prevalent amongst descendants of subSaharan Africans Prevalance of OCA2 is approximately 1/38,000-40,000 in most populations throughout the world except for the African population, in which the prevalence is 1/1,500-1/8,000
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/bookshelf/br.fcgi?book=gene&part=oca2

This same gene OCA2 (most prevalent in SubSaharan Africans) is responsible for what Scientist today are stating "New research shows that people with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor."

The “switch”, which is located in the gene adjacent to OCA2 does not, however, turn off the gene entirely, but rather limits its action to reducing the production of melanin in the iris – effectively “diluting” brown eyes to blue.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm

I have hypothesized that Africans probably carry the genes to explain almost all the world's phenotypes. I didn't always have Science to back me up, as genetic studies were rather new and inconclusive, but it appears that now some of the questions that have baffled Scientists for centuries are now being discovered.

This is not to state the White (skinned) people descended from Albinos, but the idea can't really be completely refuted either, since many questions remain unanswered.

"The switch’s effect on OCA2 is very specific therefore. If the OCA2 gene had been completely destroyed or turned off, human beings would be without melanin in their hair, eyes or skin colour – a condition known as albinism."

Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we go again with more sloopy work. The 5 to 12 K piece mentioned above was ONE piece of research.It may be true and it may not. Much of this stuff is still being worked out and will take a good deal of study to finish. Jumping to conclusions on one piece of work is not productive.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one is "jumping to conclusions", as I specifically stated Scientist are working with "hypothesis" and still have many questions unanswered.

If you even understand the basics of Scientific methods, you would know one of the first steps is to Ask the question, then form a hypothesis, test your hypothesis with an experiment, then form a theory.

ETA; Why should it matter to you anyway Hammer? Either way you are descendants of Africans. Why do you care if they were Albino Africans or Black Africans, either way you're still a mutant. [Razz]

Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a PHD in 19th century American history so I do not need to have that explained by you. I cautioned you not to jump to conclusions based on one study, that is what you were doing in my view.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Do you consider my final quote a CONCLUSION?

quote:
This is not to state the White (skinned) people descended from Albinos, but the idea can't really be completely refuted either, since many questions remain unanswered.
Sounds inconclusive to me. So you have a distorted viewpoint, you read and see what you want to see.

What's ironic, is that when I was a kid, the question White kids would always ask, was Where did Black people come from, now it appears that YOU are the ones with all the unanswered questions about your skin color.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on mike stop this bullsh!t. put your computer away and go do your homework for school!
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Just to clarify - homeylu and I are NOT saying the same thing. Our cause and effect are quite different. Her theory, like mine, should be taken on it's own merits.
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White people!

Where is all this anger and hate coming from, you guys are the most angriest people on the net.
Why is it that you all got so much time on your hand to do all this hating? You must be mad because you cant get a job, because you fucked up the economy.
Everyday it pains my heart, to have to find out that another white man has committed suicide or killed his whole damn family now that he's out of work. I know, I know, what else can you do besides be a serial killer, rapist, robber, child molester, or murderer. Youre not very athletic, not very attractive, and you have that pale white skin that you have to have money to keep just right, or it starts to crack and tear like an old dish rag.
Im not a eurocentric hater at all, but you guy sure do hate the blacks. Every discussion you have is about niggers are this, nigger are that, why dont all yall just pack up and move back to Africa, since you claim thats your home.
What do i know im just DwightGuy, "I want to be a country singer being that its the norm nowadays" I got me a guitar and a straw hat and imma do somma fiddlin when the old mayflower cme home.

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
come on mike stop this bullsh!t. put your computer away and go do your homework for school!

Hey Anguish I can't seem to be able to find Mike's sources?? I have been looking for hours. Maybe its my computer...Can you see any of Mike111's sources. He is a great scholar and all ...RIGHT???
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
DwightGuy - Welcome aboard!

Please don't take cockroaches like Jari-Ankhamun seriously - he's just a punk kid who thinks that he is clever.

Plus there are lots more like him, so grit your teeth.

I can't believe Mike111 does not realize that "Dwightguy" is one of Afronut's Stormfront members pretending to black. Only our Great Wise SAGE Mike111 would welcome a poster named "DWHITE Guy with open arms after saying Whites are Albino freaks..Poor Mike Our Great Sage is desperate for some approval...

Im still waiting on sources Great Sage Mike111

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Well Mike what I was trying to point out was not who was 1st or the greatest seafarers but who had access at the right time and at the right place for direct African genetic influence to the Celts if they did indeed picked-up such influences...

Brada-Anansi - Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

As to your point:
Your premise is strange: "for direct African genetic influence to the Celts if they did indeed picked-up such influences."

I take it that Van Sertima didn't teach you anything about early Black Mediterranean and European Cultures (just a little dig). They were both very old, with Crete being on a par with Egypt in age and accomplishment.

In my next post I will throw some things out as relating to cross influences. But it will be in pieces as nobody really knows how it worked.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jari Ankhamun:
I can't believe Mike111 does not realize that "Dwightguy" is one of Afronut's Stormfront members pretending to black. Only our Great Wise SAGE Mike111 would welcome a poster named "DWHITE Guy with open arms after saying Whites are Albino freaks..Poor Mike Our Great Sage is desperate for some approval...

LOL, very perceptive
Either that or he is one of those grudge holding tools I mentioned earlier that are susceptible to his message

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari and Mindover

I'm done with this man, this is just sick and disgusting. I'm not wasting my time with this thread, I'm out.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Brada-Anansi - In your previous post you mentioned the Tin trade, and that is one of the commodities that united the ancient world in trade as it was necessary for the manufacture of Bronze. But as I indicated before, the Celts didn't TURN Black from African influences, THEY WERE BLACK AFRICANS, just like everyone else at the time, except in Central Asia, which had a "Mixed" population. (You haven't been paying attention).

Since Van Sertima didn't teach you about these;
This is a Cretan/Minoan

-

The problem in Europe as regards the people, is not what they were color-wise, they were all Black people. The question is where did they come from. It's a no-brainer that the ones in Western Europe were the Khoisan type who came through Gibraltar, but those in Eastern Europe could have come up through the Nile Valley and Anatolia - at this point, I still can't really make a good guess. As I mentioned before, Crete was the dominant trading power, so as to trade, I am going to quote some passages from "Myths of Crete and Pre-Hellenic Europe" by Donald A. Mackenzie, 1917. It is old, but regarded as one of the best researched books on the matter. (If you decide to read the book, keep in mind that Whites were in denial, color-wise at this time).

Myths of Crete

The great world of the Mediterranean and the north; by that time it was probably already the high continental trade route towards the tin mines of Britain." Angelo Mosso also favours the hypothesis that Crete's early supplies came from England. "We know the road", he says, "followed by the caravans bringing English tin through France to the mouth of the Rhone at the end of the Neolithic period, while no trace of any trade in tin has so far been discovered in the East." Mosso's reference to the "East" applies to "the mountains of China where tin is found".

Mrs. Hawes, who favours a Nearer Eastern source, writes as follows: "When the Pumpelly expedition returned from Turkestan in 1904, one of the members brought potsherds indistinguishable at first sight from the brilliantly mottled ware found at Vasiliki during the same season. . . . The strong likeness between the two fabrics, of which the writer has personal knowledge from having handled them together, is more reasonably explained by intercourse than by accident. Moreover, Dr. Hubert Schmidt, who accompanied the expedition, reports that a neighbouring tumulus (near the large one in which the pottery was found) gave him a three-sided seal-stone of Middle Minoan type, engraved with Minoan designs--man, lion, steer, and griffin. How shall we explain those evidences of Ægean influence in Southern Turkestan? They must be brought in line with other proofs of contact."

This distinguished lady archæologist refutes Dr. Muller's view that the Ægeans who carried tin into Egypt obtained their supplies from a trade route that connected Central Germany with the sea coast. "The backwardness of Europe in learning to employ metal", she says, "is

undeniable." Hungary, like Cyprus, had a Copper Age before bronze became known. "We see", she writes, "that at C. 2500 B.C. Asia Minor shared with the Ægean the knowledge of bronze, whereas three centuries later Europe was still in the Stone Age. . . . As further explanation of the priority of bronze in Asia Minor, we may now suggest the probability that, long before tin was discovered in Europe, it was being brought overland through Asia Minor, and also by way of Transcaucasia and the Black Sea from distant Khorassan, Strabo's Drangiana, where its presence has been confirmed. Excavations at Elizabethpol in Transcaucasia have revealed a culture in early contact with the Ægean." Troy was a probable "clearing house" of the early tin and bronze trade. We should therefore visit it before dealing with Ægean commercial connections with Western Europe.

Our course is a north-eastern one across the island-strewn Ægean Sea. This way went the Homeric Achæans who fought for the possession of Helen, the heiress of the Spartan throne, and no doubt with desire also to expand their area of political influence in the interests of commerce. We cast anchor as we draw near the southern shore at the mouth of the Hellespont. Since the dawn of history myriads of vessels have passed beyond this point to navigate the narrow strait, the modern Dardanelles, that leads towards the Sea of Marmora and the great Black Sea beyond it.

Although archæologists are less inclined nowadays than they were a generation ago to believe in the existence of Neolithic trade-routes which extended from the borders of China to Brittany, or to connect certain races with relics of similar character found in widely separated districts, there can be little doubt regarding the existence of commercial relations between different cultural areas. The introduction of metal appears to have done much to stimulate international trade. In the Early Bronze Age the influence of the Ægean, which may have "inspired every stage of culture" at Hissarlik, as Mr. Hogarth suggests, appears to have penetrated Thrace. Evidence has been forthcoming that two main trade-routes crossed Germany, one from the head of the Adriatic, and the other from the lower Danube valley. It has been suggested that some of the amber found in Crete came down these trade routes from the Baltic. 1 France was similarly crossed by the Rhone valley trade-route, down which, in time, tin from Cornwall was carried. That the Cretans were the earliest seafarers to come into direct touch with these routes is suggested by various interesting links of evidence. The most remarkable are the Egyptian glass beads found in South Germany, and the Egyptian blue-glaze beads taken from ancient graves on Salisbury Plain.

Certain Continental archæologists incline to the belief that not only Crete but even Egypt was in direct touch with Western Europe at an extremely remote period. Summarizing their views, Angelo Mosso writes: "The vases found at Amerejo in Spain have the characteristic form of the Egyptian vases of the close of the Neolithic Age. The resemblance of the Egyptian idols with those of Crete and the Continent is an established fact; the burial sites are similar; the flat copper axes of Egypt cannot be distinguished from those of the Continent; the evolution of art in Southern France and in Spain went on during the Neolithic Age, and we know that navigation was general on the Mediterranean in the times preceding the introduction of copper-all these data give good reason to suppose that the pre-Dynastic Egyptians had relations with the west which enabled them to procure cassiterite, which when mixed with copper rendered it harder. . . . We hope", he adds, "that new discoveries may throw light on the relations of Egypt with England.

Bronze Age Britain

From Wiki

This period can be sub-divided into an earlier phase (2300 to 1200) and a later one (1200 – 700). Beaker pottery appears in England around 2475–2315 cal BC along with flat axes and burial practices of inhumation. With the revised Stonehenge chronology, this is after the Sarsen Circle and trilithons were erected at Stonehenge. Believed to be of Iberian origin, (modern day Spain and Portugal), Beaker techniques brought to Britain the skill of refining metal. At first the users made items from copper, but from around 2,150 BC smiths had discovered how to make bronze (which was much harder than copper) by mixing copper with a small amount of tin. With this discovery, the Bronze Age arrived in Britain. Over the next thousand years, bronze gradually replaced stone as the main material for tool and weapon making.

Britain had large, easily accessible reserves of tin in the modern areas of Cornwall and Devon in what is now southwest England, and thus tin mining began. By around 1,600 BC the southwest of Britain was experiencing a trade boom as British tin was exported across Europe, evidence of ports being found in southern Devon at Bantham and Mount Batten. Copper was mined at the Great Orme in North Wales.

The Beaker people were also skilled at making ornaments from gold, and examples of these have been found in graves of the wealthy Wessex culture of central southern Britain.

Early Bronze Age Britons buried their dead beneath earth mounds known as barrows, often with a beaker alongside the body. Later in the period, cremation was adopted as a burial practice with cemeteries of urns containing cremated individuals appearing in the archaeological record, with deposition of metal objects such as daggers. People of this period were also largely responsible for building many famous prehistoric sites such as the later phases of Stonehenge along with Seahenge. The Bronze Age people lived in round houses and divided up the landscape. Stone rows are to be seen on, for example, Dartmoor. They ate cattle, sheep, pigs and deer as well as shellfish and birds. They carried out salt manufacture. The wetlands were a source of wildfowl and reeds. There was ritual deposition of offerings in the wetlands and in holes in the ground. There was some debate amongst archaeologists as to whether the 'Beaker people' were a race of people who migrated to Britain en masse from the continent, or whether a prestigious Beaker cultural "package" of goods and behaviour (which eventually spread across most of western Europe) diffused to Britain's existing inhabitants through trade across tribal boundaries. Modern thinking tends towards the latter view. Alternatively, a ruling class of Beaker individuals may have made the migration and come to control the native population at some level. Genetics suggests that there was only a small infux of people to Britain at this time, around a few percent.

There is evidence of a relatively large scale disruption of cultural patterns which some scholars think may indicate an invasion (or at least a migration) into southern Great Britain circa the 12th century BC. This disruption was felt far beyond Britain, even beyond Europe, as most of the great Near Eastern empires collapsed (or experienced severe difficulties) and the Sea Peoples harried the entire Mediterranean basin around this time. Some scholars consider that the Celtic languages arrived in Britain at this time.

Take note that the culture changes in Britain mirror the changes on the continent - except that Britain was not nearly as wealthy or as advanced.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike you mis-understood me if you thought that the Phoenicians were the only ones in contact with Western Europe..but I am speaking of a specific time period when the Phoenicians eclipsed the Cretans as the naval power in the area of the Mediterranean and had colonies in Iberia,Greece,Carthage and other places at the right time and the right place.. that the Celts were in Iberia and on their way to the British Isles..whatever the color of the original Celts were I am speaking of a time when they might have had direct contact with people from Africa as well as the Levant to maybe pass on African genetic material if it ever took place.

And of course I know that the Minoans were heavily Africanized I started and posted threads on such.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the true white people are haplogroup I
they are not descednts from haplogroup k and therfore not related to other gooks from china
you also rarley see this haplogropup outside of europe not like r1a or r1b
by the way dna of kings:
just because iam board
prince umberto house of savoy e1b1b1a2 v13
king henry vii e-v13
stewart line e1b1b1c1a e-m84 descednts from walter fitzalan a breton
king boris of bulgaria e1b1b1c1a m84
so as you can see some kings were e1b1b1
and belong to the mediterreanean race
you can say i ahve no proof but i can recognize
that these guys are e1b1b1 and its subclades
from anthoropological point of view
i can do that just like eupedia calim some kings as r1b without even checking by dna test
regards e1b1b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
My nuts are E1B1C1
You reckon they be Europeeing

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i bet you are also r1b
another european gook
e1b1b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
by the way hittler was e-v13
not the european gook r1b or r1a
e1b1b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:

Hey Anguish I can't seem to be able to find Mike's sources?? I have been looking for hours. Maybe its my computer...Can you see any of Mike111's sources. He is a great scholar and all ...RIGHT???
Mike's the best there is.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by e3b1c1:
the true white people are haplogroup I
they are not descednts from haplogroup k and therfore not related to other gooks from china
you also rarley see this haplogropup outside of europe not like r1a or r1b
by the way dna of kings:
just because iam board
prince umberto house of savoy e1b1b1a2 v13
king henry vii e-v13
stewart line e1b1b1c1a e-m84 descednts from walter fitzalan a breton
king boris of bulgaria e1b1b1c1a m84
so as you can see some kings were e1b1b1
and belong to the mediterreanean race
you can say i ahve no proof but i can recognize
that these guys are e1b1b1 and its subclades
from anthoropological point of view
i can do that just like eupedia calim some kings as r1b without even checking by dna test
regards e1b1b1c1

e3b1c1 - If memory serves me right "I" is the most common haplogroup in Western Europe. Which is very strange, because it just happens to be MY own haplogroup also; stranger still, I have an unbroken line of Handsome Black males in my line.

And just to pile-on the strange things, "I" just happens to be the haplogroup of the original Black Eastern Europeans. People like this guy in Thrace:

e3b1c1 - Would you care to speculate as to what all of this means?

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
This Story has it's own thread, please do not respond to it here.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
This happened because of PRESSURE; the constant challenging of the lies.

BBC NEWS
Roman remains are 'elite' African

Published: 2010/02/26 14:01:57 GMT

Archaeologists have revealed the remains of what they say was a "high status" woman of African origin who lived in York during Roman times.

-

Academics say the discovery goes against the common assumption that all Africans in Roman Britain were low status male slaves.

Remains of the Ivory Bangle Lady, as she has been named, were studied in Reading using forensic techniques.

She was first discovered in the Bootham area of York in August 1901.

Her remains were in a stone coffin near Sycamore Terrace in the city.

Her grave dates back to the second half of the 4th Century. She was buried with items including jet and elephant ivory bracelets, earrings, beads and a blue glass jug.

She also had a rectangular piece of bone, which is thought to have originally been mounted in a wooden box, which was carved to read, "Hail, sister, may you live in God'.

The grave goods and skeletal remains of the Ivory Bangle Lady were studied by the archaeology department of the University of Reading.

The university's Dr Hella Eckardt said a study of the skull's size and facial features along with analysis of the chemical signature of the food and drink she had consumed led to their conclusion that she was of high status and of African origin.

Dr Eckardt said: "Multi-cultural Britain is not just a phenomenon of more modern times.

"Analysis of the 'Ivory Bangle Lady' and others like her, contradicts common popular assumptions about the make up of Roman-British populations as well as the view that African immigrants in Roman Britain were of low status, male and likely to have been slaves."

The Ivory Bangle Lady will feature in an exhibition about the diversity of the population of Roman York at the Yorkshire Museum in August.
Story from BBC NEWS:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/uk_news/england/north_yorkshire/8538888.stm

© BBC MMX

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Kalonji - You also seemed to foolishly suggest that I or any Black person should trust Whites to tell us the truth.

That is just Toooo SILLY to seriously contemplate for Black people.

But just so you understand, here's a nice example.

In March 2001 an Iron Age grave was discovered in the village of Wetwang in East Yorkshire, England. It was found during the construction of a small housing development by Hogg the Builders of York. The grave was then excavated by a team of archaeologists from The Guildhouse Consultancy and the British Museum, and funded by English Heritage.

The excavation showed that the grave was that of a woman who had died over 2,300 years ago and was buried with a chariot.

-

-

-

Black Students and Faculty at the University of Manchester: Dr Caroline Wilkinson, Unit of Art in Medicine, is a racist liar! CHALLENGE HER!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
e3b1c1 - Are you planning to continue our conversation? If not, I'll just continue on my own. You do know where it logically MUST end up?
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
wait a second you say you belong to haplogroup I
and than in the same breath you say your line as handsome black people explain yourself
the only way you could be black and belong to haplogroup I is if you are african american with european master y haplogroup {ancestery}.
haplogroup I is not black as you know there are clades of it i dont know the new names
but I1b is common in the balkan dinaric mountains croatia there are clades which are common like I1a in scandinavia many of the viking and anglo-saxon were haplogroup I
the tall sweedes are mainly belong to this haplogroup and not to r1b
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Come,come e3b1c1 - That is a silly assertion.

What, WHITE people are NOW the ORIGINAL HUMANS???

NO my friend, that is not the case!

Staring you in the face is a 6,600 year old Black Thracian who is "I", and yet you would say something like that.

Are you purposely ignoring the evidence, or have you taken on the modus of the boards foppish boys?

Come-on try again, and this time be serious.

Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Jari
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Originally posted by Jari Ankhamun:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Like with anything that has ever made any kind of sense in this world, Jari cant see it. Why would a European come online and give himself an Arab name. Why do whites always try to conceal their true identities and try to take on these role of all these other races to try and prove a point? Why do they always have only one view on everything? Whyis it that white people can never admit when they are wrong about something?
Jari, you are one of those mad whites who just sent his Dna in to geneology.com or something and just found out that Nat Turner was your mothers nigger lover. You are a real White Supremacist, why hide the fact that you are white,playing all these tease the nigger games.
I myself knew your grandmother and she was a old junkyard HOE. Its in the records at this website
www.ancestry.com. Type in her name and the year she was born for starters, shes not that hard to find. Like other people who are only here to lie and spread propaganda, I provide you with the actual factuals. I have been studying on your history Jari for about a year and i've found out alot of very interesting things about your anestors on the slave ship. I know who they were sold to, and where they ran off to after slavery. I know that you are mad at the fact that you are poor white trash with a nigger ancestry. A contradiction in itself, but that is what the culture of the white man is about.
Jari the question is where is your proof about anything that you have ever said?
Go to the sites www.Jari-AnkhamunJunkyardMotherHOE.com/whitepigmail/
that my proof.

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
6600 year old thracian doesnt mean he is black
whay think he was black? because his skull or something you cant know how this thracian looked
unless you have a time machine or you are able to reconstract his face .
second why do you think he was haplogroup I
he could also be e1b1b1a2 -v13 which is very common in the balkan also
if haplogroup I is black so than what the vikings were also black to you ?
who is silly now ?
e1b1b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
e3b1c1 - I see that you HAVE taken on the modus of the boards foppish boys.

Fine, I'll play along. But the Vikings are from the White European middle ages, isn't it a little early to bring them into the conversation. We'll get to them later.

As to haplogroup "I"

Most sources that I have seen attribute these Proto-Eastern European cultures to haplogroup "I"

The Vinca culture was an early culture (between the 6th and 3rd millennium B.C.), stretching around the course of the Danube in what is today Serbia, Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania, Bulgaria, and the Republic of Macedonia - although traces of it can be found all around the Balkans, as well as parts of Central Europe and Asia Minor (Anatolia)

The Cucuteni-Trypillian culture, also known as Cucuteni culture (Romanian), Trypillian culture (from Ukrainian) or Tripolie culture (from Russian), is a late Neolithic archaeological culture that flourished between 5,500 B.C. and 2,750 B.C. in the Dniester-Dnieper region of modern-day Romania, Moldova, and Ukraine. The Trypilians built the largest towns in Europe, each of them with from 10,000 to 15,000 people. The culture was initially named after Cucuteni, Iaşi county Romania, where the first objects associated with this culture were discovered.

As to how I know that they were Black people, that is VERY simple, I just look and compare!

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Like I said in the opening of this thread, I didn't take part in these DNA discussions because there was insufficient information to take a reasoned position. Hell, there was not even enough information to determine who was even Black or White.

I don't know what blackmanthinking is up to, but he did dredge-up this old "Y chromosomes of Sudanese" thread which demonstrates our lack of knowledge. (Everyone was thinking that I, J, and R, meant White admixture).

Quote Y chromosomes of Sudanese

American Journal of Physical Anthropology

Y-chromosome variation among Sudanese: Restricted gene flow, concordance with language, geography, and history

Hisham Y. Hassan et al.

Abstract

We study the major levels of Y-chromosome haplogroup variation in 15 Sudanese populations by typing major Y-haplogroups in 445 unrelated males representing the three linguistic families in Sudan. Our analysis shows Sudanese populations fall into haplogroups A, B, E, F, I, J, K, and R in frequencies of 16.9, 7.9, 34.4, 3.1, 1.3, 22.5, 0.9, and 13% respectively. Haplogroups A, B, and E occur mainly in Nilo-Saharan speaking groups including Nilotics, Fur, Borgu, and Masalit; whereas haplogroups F, I, J, K, and R are more frequent among Afro-Asiatic speaking groups including Arabs, Beja, Copts, and Hausa, and Niger-Congo speakers from the Fulani ethnic group. Mantel tests reveal a strong correlation between genetic and linguistic structures (r = 0.31, P = 0.007), and a similar correlation between genetic and geographic distances (r = 0.29, P = 0.025) that appears after removing nomadic pastoralists of no known geographic locality from the analysis. The bulk of genetic diversity appears to be a consequence of recent migrations and demographic events mainly from Asia and Europe, evident in a higher migration rate for speakers of Afro-Asiatic as compared with the Nilo-Saharan family of languages, and a generally higher effective population size for the former. The data provide insights not only into the history of the Nile Valley, but also in part to the history of Africa and the area of the Sahel.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
To summarize and round out what we know of the ancient Black people and their haplogroups in Europe.

The Lichtenstein Cave is an archaeological site near Dorste, Lower Saxony, Germany. The cave is 115 meters long and was discovered in 1972. Finds include the skeletal remains of 21 females and 19 males from the Bronze Age, about 3000 years old. In addition, about 100 bronze objects (ear, arm and finger rings, bracelets) and ceramic parts from the Urnfield Culture were found.

Both mitochondrial DNA and Y-chromosome DNA tests were conducted on the skeletons and published by the University of Göttingen.

Mitochondrial haplogroups found included 17 from H, 5 from T2, 9 from U5b and 5 from J*.

Out of the 19 males represented in the cave, 15 yielded the full 12 tested STR values, with twelve showing haplotypes related to I2b2 (at least four lineages), two to R1a (probably one lineage), and one to R1b predicted haplogroups.

As we can see from the Lichtenstein Cave results, the Black populations of ancient Central and Eastern Europe were quite diverse.

For Paglicci 23 - the name for human remains found in Paglicci Cave in Apulia, Italy that have been dated to 28,000 years Before Present, the Mtdna is "H" - the same that is found in the Lichtenstein Cave.

Ötzi the Iceman - a well-preserved natural mummy of a man from about 3300 B.C. The mummy was found in September 1991 in the Schnalstal glacier in the Ötztal Alps, near Hauslabjoch on the border between Austria and Italy - is Mtdna "K".

In England - Cheddar Man is the name given to the remains of a human male found in Gough's Cave in Cheddar Gorge, Somerset, England. The remains date to approximately 7150 B.C. It is Britain’s oldest complete human skeleton - his Mtdna is U5 - also found in the Lichtenstein Cave.

As I have pointed out many times, Mtdna is generally of little use to track people, if you don't have a base population to compare it to, because it changes generationaly and it's value degrades each time it changes.

However in the Lichtenstein Cave case, we have Mtdna matched with it's contemporary Y-dna (which does not change generationaly), so it is very useful.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
In case anyone is wondering why by far, the most important skeletons; the skeletons of the FIRST MODERN HUMANS TO ENTER AND WALK THE LAND OF EUROPE - "GRIMALDI", are not included in the list above.

The answer is very simple. The original researchers made the fatal mistake of openly describing the remains as "Khoisan African like" That of course was the kiss-of-death.

I can imagine that the conversation went something like this: "WHAAAAT!! They're NIGGERS???
Dump them in the drawer and forget them - which they did.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Y-dna of Modern (White) Europeans

There are three major Y-chromosome DNA haplogroups which largely account for most of Europe's present-day patrilineal descent.

Haplogroup R1b is common all over Europe but especially common on the western Atlantic coast of Europe. Nearly all of this R1b in Europe is specifically in the form of the R1b1b2 (R-M269) sub-clade, whereas R1b found in Central Asia, western Asia and Africa tends to be in other clades.

Haplogroup R1b frequencies vary from highs in western Europe in a steadity decreasing cline with growing distance from the Atlantic: 80-90% (Welsh, Basques, Irish, Scots, north-western Spanish, Portuguese and western French); and around 40-60% in most other parts of western Europe. It drops outside this area and is around 20% or less in areas such as southern Italy, Sweden, Poland, Turkey, the Balkans and Cyprus. Compared to other common Y lineages, R1b remains the most common clade as one moves east to Germany, while further east in Poland, R1a is more common (see below). In southeastern Europe, R1b drops behind R1a in the area in and around Hungary and Serbia, but it is more common both to the south and north of this specific region.

Haplogroup I is found in the form of various distinct sub-clades throughout all of Europe, and is found at highest frequencies in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Sweden, Norway, Sardinia, parts of Germany and other countries in the Balkan Peninsula and Scandinavia. This clade is only found in Europe, and may have been there since before the LGM.

Haplogroup R1a is common in central and eastern Europe (and is also common in central Asia and the Indian subcontinent). For example there is a sharp increase in R1a1, and decrease in R1b1b2 presence, as one goes east from Germany to Poland. It also has a substantial presence in Scandinavia (particularly Norway) the Pas Valley and Paris and a small presence in the British Isles.

Putting aside small enclaves there are also several haplogroups apart from the above three, which are most common in certain specific areas of Europe.

Haplogroup N in the form of its N1c1 sub-clade reaches frequencies of approximately 60% among Finns and approximately 40% among Lithuanians. This clade is also found far into the east; as far as Siberia, Japan and China.

Haplogroup E1b1b1, mainly in the form of its E1b1b1a2 (E-V13) sub-clade reaches frequencies above 40% around the area of Kosovo. This clade is thought to have arrived in Europe from western Asia either in the later Mesolithic, or the Neolithic.

Haplogroup J, in various sub-clades, is found in levels of around 15-30% in parts of the Balkans and Italy.

Mtdna of Modern (White) Europeans

There have been a number of studies about the mitochondrial DNA haplogroups (mtDNA) in Europe. In contrast to Y DNA haplogroups, mtDNA haplogroups did not show as much geographical patterning, but were more evenly ubiquitous. Apart from the outlying Saami, all Europeans are characterized by the predominance of haplogroups H, U and T.

The lack of observable geographic structuring of mtDNA may be due to socio-cultural factors, namely the phenomena of polygyny and patrilocality. According to the University of Oulu Library in Finland:

Classical polymorphic markers (i.e. blood groups, protein electromorphs and HLA antigenes) have suggested that Europe is a genetically homogeneous continent with a few outliers such as the Saami, Sardinians, Icelanders and Basques (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1993, Piazza 1993). The analysis of mtDNA sequences has also shown a high degree of homogeneity among European populations, and the genetic distances have been found to be much smaller than between populations on other continents, especially Africa (Comas et al. 1997).

The mtDNA haplogroups of Europeans are surveyed by using a combination of data from RFLP analysis of the coding region and sequencing of the hypervariable segment I. About 99% of European mtDNAs fall into one of ten haplogroups: H, I, J, K, M, T, U, V, W or X (Torroni et al. 1996a).

Each of these is defined by certain relatively ancient and stable polymorphic sites located in the coding region (Torroni et al. 1996a)... Haplogroup H, which is defined by the absence of a AluI site at bp 7025, is the most prevalent, comprising half of all Europeans (Torroni et al. 1996a, Richards et al. 1998)... Six of the European haplogroups (H, I, J, K, T and W) are essentially confined to European populations (Torroni et al. 1994, 1996a), and probably originated after the ancestral Caucasoids became genetically separated from the ancestors of the modern Africans and Asians.

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Mike, You really do need to see a shrink. I am not being ugly, just trying to help you.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Now that we have ancient Black Europe and Modern White Europe genetically defined. We need to know who came in, and when.

The Hellenes (Greeks) about 1,200 B.C.

The Latin's (Romans) about 1,200 B.C. (Genetically the Latin's were probably originally a Hellenic tribe).

The Slavs

According to the "Eastern Homeland theory" prior to becoming known to the Roman world, Slavic speaking tribes were part of the many multi-ethnic confederacies of Eurasia - such as the Sarmatian, Hun and Gothic empires. The Slavs emerged from obscurity when the westward movement of Germans in the 5th and 6th centuries A.D. (thought to be in conjunction with the movement of peoples from Siberia and Eastern Europe: Huns, and later Avars and Bulgars): started the great migration of the Slavs, who settled the lands abandoned by Germanic tribes fleeing the Huns and their allies. They moved westward into the country between the Oder and the Elbe-Saale line; southward into Bohemia, Moravia, much of present day Austria, the Pannonian plain and the Balkans; and northward along the upper Dnieper river. Perhaps some Slavs migrated with the movement of the Vandals to Iberia and north Africa.

Around the 6th century, Slavs appeared on Byzantine borders in great numbers. The Byzantine records note that grass wouldn't regrow in places where the Slavs had marched through, so great were their numbers. After military movements, even the Peloponnese and Asia Minor (Turkey) were reported to have Slavic settlements. By the end of the 6th century A.D, Slavs had settled the Eastern Alps region.

Slavic peoples are classified geographically and linguistically into West Slavic (including Czechs, Kashubians, Moravians, Poles, Silesians, Slovaks and Sorbs), East Slavic (including Belarusians, Russians, Rusyns and Ukrainians), and South Slavic (including Bosniaks, Bulgarians, Croats, Macedonians, Montenegrins, Serbs and Slovenes).

The Germanic peoples

The area of modern-day Germany in the European Iron Age was divided into the (Celtic) La Tène in Southern Germany and the (Germanic) Jastorf culture in Northern Germany. The Germanic peoples during the Migrations Period came into contact with other peoples; in the case of the populations settling in the territory of modern Germany, they encountered Celts to the south, and Balts and Slavs towards the east. The Limes Germanicus was breached in 260 A.D, as migrating Germanic tribes commingled with the local Gallo-Roman populations in what is now Swabia and Bavaria. The migration-period peoples who would coalesce into a "German" ethnicity were the Saxones, Frisii, Franci, Thuringii, Alamanni and Bavarii. By the 800s A.D, the territory of modern Germany, had been united under the rule of Charlemagne. Much of what is now Eastern Germany remained Slavonic-speaking (Sorbs and Veleti).

The Migration Period, also called the Barbarian Invasions or Völkerwanderung (German for "wandering of the peoples"), was a period of human migration that occurred roughly between the years 300 to 700 A.D. It marked the transition from Late Antiquity to the Early Middle Ages. These movements were catalyzed by profound changes within both the Roman Empire and the so-called 'barbarian frontier'. Migrating peoples during this period included the Goths, Vandals, Bulgars, Alans, Suebi, Frisians, and Franks, among other Germanic, and Slavic tribes.

Migrations of other peoples continued beyond 1000 A.D, marked by Viking, Magyar, Turkic and Mongol invasions, and these also had significant effects, especially in Eastern Europe.

Major Germanic Peoples: English, Norwegians, Danes, Saxons, Finni, Flemish, Franks, Icelanders, Frisians, Gall, Goths, Batavians, Calucones, Dutch, Helisii, Ingvaeones (North Sea Germans), Irminones (Elbe Germans), Istvaeones (Rhine-Weser Germans), Jutes, Juthungi, Lombards or Langobardes, Ostrogoths, Teutons, Vagoth, Vandals, Vangiones, Vargiones, Varini, Varisci, Vinoviloth, Viruni, Visburgi, Visigoths, Vispi.

The Turks
The Huns

According to Chinese records, Turks appear in the political history of Asia with the Huns. The Huns were a coalition of various central Asian nomads, including Turks. The Hun State which first appeared in the 3rd century B.C. became a significant and powerful state during the reign of its founder, Mete Khan. Having a defined and special strategy, Mete Khan defeated the Mongols and then the Yuechis. And after having conquered the western gates and trade routes of China, gained significant economic power. When Mete Khan died, the Great Hun Empire was at its peak due to its military organization, domestic and foreign policies, religion, army, war strategies and arts.

The Göktürks

After the collapse of the Asian Hun State, a new state called the Göktürk Empire was founded at the foot of the Altay Mountains. The Göktürks were the first to employ the word "Turk" in their official state name, they chose Ötüken, the former capital of the empire as a base and established khanates. Later they spread out and became an empire. They professed that a khanate could not be ruled by means of war and bravery alone and that wisdom was very important. Bilge (means wise) Khan and Kül Tegin are noted as the wisest and most heroic figures among Turkish statesmen in history. It was because of this that both these khans and Tonyukuk, another Göktürk Khan, immortalized their accomplishments with inscriptions.

The Seljuks

The main migration (expansion) of Turkic people to Anatolia, occurred at the same time as Turkic migration between the 6th and 11th centuries A.D. when they spread across most of Central Asia and into Europe, and the Middle East. The Seljuk Turks were the first Turkish power to arrive in the 11th century as conquerors. They proceeded to gradually conquer the lands of the existing Byzantine Empire. In the following centuries the local populations began to be assimilated by the arriving Turkic migrants. Over time, as word spread regarding the victory of the Turks in Anatolia, more Turkic migrants came, which helped to bolster the Turkish population. The Byzantine Greeks living in Anatolia, left the region, returning to Greece, to prevent religious conversion.

The Khazars (Jews)

The Khazars were another ancient Turkic people who first appeared in Transcaucasia, {the transitional region between Europe and Asia, extending from the Greater Caucasus to the Turkish and Iranian borders, between the Black and Caspian seas.} in the 2nd century A.D, and subsequently settled in the lower Volga region. They emerged as a force in the 7th century and rose to great power. By the 8th century the Khazar empire extended from the northern shores of the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea to the Urals and as far westward as Kiev. Also in the 8th Century, the Khazars converted to the Hebrew religion and made Judaism the State religion. “Itil” the Khazar capital in the Volga delta, was a great commercial center. The Khazar Empire fell, when Sviatoslav, duke of Kiev (945–72), son of Igor and of St. Olga, defeated its army in 965 A.D. The Khazars are the progenitors of European Jewry, the entomology of the term Jew or Jewish probably relates to these people. {Hebrews were not known as Jews}.

The Mughals

Also important were the Mughals, who name is derived from the original homelands of the Timurids, the Central Asian steppes once conquered by Genghis Khan, and hence known as Moghulistan, "Land of Mongols". Although early Mughals spoke the Chagatai language and maintained Turko-Mongol practices, they were essentially Persianized. They transferred the Persian literature and culture to India, thus forming the base for the Indo-Persian culture

The Mughal Empire was an Islamic and Persianate imperial power of the Indian subcontinent which began in 1526 and ruled most of Hindustan (South Asia) by the late 17th and early 18th centuries, and ended in the mid-19th century. The Mughal Emperors were descendants of the Timurids, and at the height of their power around 1700 A.D, they controlled most of the Indian Subcontinent — extending from present-day Bangladesh in the east to Balochistan in the west, Kashmir in the north to the Kaveri basin in the south. Its population at that time has been estimated as between 110 and 130 million.

Beginning in 1725, the Empire declined rapidly, weakened by wars of succession, agrarian crises that fueled local revolts, the growth of religious intolerance, the rise of the Maratha Empire, as well as the Sikh Empire, and finally British colonialism. The last Emperor, Bahadur Zafar Shah II, whose rule was restricted to the city of Delhi, was imprisoned and exiled by the British after the Indian Rebellion of 1857.

The "classic period" of the Empire started with the accession of Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar, better known as Akbar the Great in 1556. It ended with the death of Emperor Aurangzeb in 1707 A.D, although the Empire continued for another 150 years. During this period, the Empire was marked by a highly centralized administration connecting the different regions. All the significant monuments of the Mughals, date to this period.

The Ottoman Empire

The successor of the Seljuks, was the Ottoman Empire (named after its first leader Osman Gazi), which began as a small tribe of nomadic Turks, but who would come to dominate the region for 600 years, its first capital was located in Bursa. In 1453 A.D, under Sultan Mehmed II, the Ottomans conquered the last stronghold of the Byzantine Empire, Constantinople (later known as Istanbul). The Empire reached its peak under Sultan Suleyman the Magnificent between 1520–1555 A.D, where territories stretched from Hungary to the Persian Gulf, from Crimea to Algeria. Following the death of Suleyman, the Empire's expansion pace slowed with successive inept administrations and began a slow course of gradual decline in 18th century A.D.

Throughout the 19th and early 20th century, the Ottoman Empire began to lose its foothold on its territories, first with Algeria and Tunisia, then Greece, Egypt, Libya and the Balkans in the 1912–1913 Balkan Wars. Faced with territorial losses on all sides, the Ottoman Empire forged an alliance with Germany who supported it with troops and equipment. In World War I the Ottoman Empire was forced into the War, after granting two German warships refuge.

On October 30, 1918, the Armistice of Mudros was signed, followed by the imposition of the Treaty of Sèvres on August 10, 1920 - which was never ratified. These sought to break up the Ottoman Empire and force large concessions on territories of the Empire in favour of its rival Greece, who had switched sides against the Germans. Greece and Italy were awarded parts of the coast of Anatolia (Turkey), while France were granted lands south of the Taurus Mountains. The city of İzmir (Smyrna) was given to Greece.

The Country - Turkey

The Republic of Turkey was the successor state of the Ottoman Empire, following the overthrow of Sultan Mehmet VI Vahdettin by the new Republican assembly of Turkey in 1922. This new regime delivered the 'coup de grâce' to the Ottoman state which had been practically wiped away from the world stage following World War I.

Turks are also known as: Azerbaijani, Bashkir, Chuvash, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Tatar, Turkmen, Uighur, Uzbek, and Sakha.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Now that we know who came in and when.
We need to know what the were originally like in their homeland.

But as a reminder, let us first go back and look at them as they left Africa at about 55,000 B.C.

There was at least three types of people who left Africa and journeyed to North Asia.

One was the Khoisan type African with Mongol features.

-

-

-

Another type was Black Africans "Without" Mongol features like the Jomon type, who eventually moved to Japan.

-

We don't have any "life-like" statues of the Jomon. But genetically their cousins are the Andaman Islanders in the Indian Ocean.

-

The last group were Albinos with features like modern East Africans.

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
The hypothesis of the previous post is easily demonstrated by the phenotype variety in modern Chinese.

Some are quite dark, while others are quite White, some have very broad features, while others have very narrow features.

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Question to ponder:

Why doesn't Europe have a similar Phenotype variety???

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
In the time period between the first Modern Humans arriving in China, and Modern China, we have to depend on artifacts to get an idea of what the people looked like.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Mike, you're the dumbest f!cking troll on ES.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Now the White people (former Albinos) in Central north Asia.

The Mummies of Xinjiang

The Tarim mummies are a series of mummies discovered in the Tarim Basin in present-day Xinjiang, China, which date from 1800 B.C. to 200 A.D. Some of the mummies are frequently associated with the presence of the Indo-European Tocharian languages in the Tarim Basin although the evidence is not totally conclusive.

The Archeological record

At the beginning of the 20th century European explorers such as Sven Hedin, Albert von Le Coq and Sir Aurel Stein all recounted their discoveries of desiccated bodies in their search for antiquities in Central Asia. Since then, many other mummies have been found and analysed, most of them now displayed in the museums of Xinjiang. Most of these mummies were found on the eastern (around the area of Lopnur, Subeshi near Turpan, Kroran, Kumul) and southern (Khotan, Niya, Qiemo) edge of the Tarim Basin.

The earliest Tarim mummies, found at Qäwrighul and dated to 1800 B.C, are of a Caucasoid physical type whose closest affiliation is to the Bronze Age populations of southern Siberia, Kazakhstan, Central Asia, and the Lower Volga. The cemetery at Yanbulaq contained 29 mummies which date from 1100–500 B.C, of which 21 are Mongoloid — the earliest Mongoloid mummies found in the Tarim Basin — and 8 of which are of the same Caucasoid physical type found at Qäwrighul.

Notable mummies are the tall, red-haired "Chärchän man" or the "Ur-David" (1000 B.C.); his son, a small 1-year-old baby with blond hair protruding from under a red and blue felt cap, and blue stones in place of the eyes; the "Hami Mummy" (c. 1400–800 B.C.), a "red-headed beauty" found in Qizilchoqa; and the "Witches of Subeshi" (4th or 3rd century B.C.), who wore two foot long black felt conical hats with a flat brim. Also found at Subeshi was a man with traces of a surgical operation on his neck; the incision is sewn up with sutures made of horsehair.

-

-

-

-

-

The Scythians

-

Scythian Kurgans were built in the Eneolithic, Bronze, Iron, Antiquity and Middle Ages, with old traditions still existing in Southern Siberia and Central Asia. Kurgan Cultures are divided, archeologically, into different sub-cultures, such as Timber Grave, Pit Grave, Scythian, Sarmatian, Hunnish and Kuman-Kipchak. Burial mounds are complex structures with internal chambers. Within the burial chamber at the heart of the kurgan, elite individuals were buried with grave goods and sacrificial offerings, sometimes including horses and chariots. Kurgans were first used in the Russian Steppes, but spread into eastern, central, and northern Europe, beginning in the third millennium B.C.

-

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com