EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Last Racebender Or Is It? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Last Racebender Or Is It?
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeingjewfrightened:

Because you are Jewish, Mary. Apologize to George GM James you have yet to refute his book, you psuedoSemitic low life. [Big Grin]

LOL How many times must I tell you, that I'm NOT Jewish nor am I "Mary". Your Jewphobia has warped your brain to the point that anyone you perceive as a threat for calling out your b.s. like moi for instance is thought of as a "Jew" or Mary Lefkowitz. How sad it must be for allowing a silly old Jewish lady dominate your every waking our. Sad, yet hilarious! [Big Grin]

Also I notice your inconsistency. First you say the Jews f*cked my people over. I guess by "my people" you mean Asians. Now you're saying I'm Jewish. Even Mad Mel Gibson was consistent. You are obviously an idiot.

Posts: 26302 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Djehuti what are your thoughts on China/ Japan and India being more of a counter balance to white supremacy in the future?

China, Japan, and India are nation counterbalances to the West in particular the US. It has nothing to do with white supremacy and neither will it have much affect on white supremacy either. As usual, you are too delusional to understand the difference.
Posts: 26302 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wrong anguised, Djehooti's Catholic
Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Close. He's a Jewish Cockasian.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:

I frankly find it typical of a certain type of Indian American sorry to say. You must not know much about Indian culture, Djehuti. I doubt whether Shymalan gave a d_ _n. A great number of these people are in denial about even being people of color, let alone other people of color. I'm not a racist and I have some ancestors from india but in case you haven't noticed, some of these people have a big problem. I know other Indian people from low castes here in America and they tell me how they are treated by their own countrymen here.

Anyone can see that from the Bollywood movies where brown skinned people are rarely seen and certainly not major stars. And their newspapers especially the personals sections.

Anyway, I was asking my son about this movie a few weeks ago and he said it "stunk" and even his friends didn't like it he said because it was unrealistic and few real Asian actors playing in it. He said alot of people weren't going to see it because they heard about these things. My son is 16 and I think younger kids are more in tune with what your saying because they know a lot about the background to this cartoon or whatever. I'm not familiar with it.

Yes Dana, I know exactly what you mean about some Indians Americans. They have what I like to call the 'D'Souza Denial' complex after neo-con Indian American Dinesh D'Souza. If you are familiar with D'Souza you would know that D'Souza is one who has assimilated into mainstream (white) America to the point where if not for his appearance he would identify as white himself! He has psychologically melded with white Americans to the point that he denies the problem or racism and racial discrimination in America today with his 'color blindness' blinding him to such significant social problems as can be seen in his 1995 book The End of Racism in which by the way he claims ancient Egypt was a "melting pot" and Egyptian civilization was the result of mixed peoples. LOL

Dinesh D'Souza
 -

M. Night Shyamalan
 -

Shyamalan is of the same mentality as D'Souza. He is literally blind to the fact that his making of 'The Last Airbender' is discriminatory. He claims that by choosing white actors does not negate the story even though the characters of the story are Asian. He claims people of color are still represented in the movie even though as villains and extras. The guy is suffering from D'Souza Denial complex really bad.

As for the movie itself, I have heard the same from friends who've seen it. It wasn't even good. The main star of the movie (Noah Ringer) couldn't even act, and its a wonder why they chose him instead of an Asian American with actual acting experience.

Here is what all the critics are saying:

-

By the way, if you want to learn about what the story behind the movie is. Look here.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL. The comments aon the poster make it a classic - obviously in a class by itself in more ways than one. I will look at the link.

To be truthful I haven't seen the movie but from the few characters I've seen and the previews I believe Shymalan might have been so interested in making the characters into "Aryans" or something that he felt it less important to consider how well they acted. LOL!

Actually I communicated with D'Souza once and he i think is not as bad as many of us like to think. I do think he is a nerdy conservative in the way that Ron Christie the black nerdy conservative is except that I do believe D'Souza truly wants to help minorities think of themselves as less dependent while Christie is just gone into out of space somewhere. I'm more of an independent myself.

D'Souza heritage is from Catholic- influenced Goa region of India. He was brought up in Mahareshtra which is predominantly Hindu. I think he may have though of himself as a minority there. In any case in my experience most of the people coming to America from Goa are definitely less white-washed in their thinking than the high caste Hindus or Goans.

I am just wondering why Shymalan would think most American young people white or otherwise would accept a movie such as this. I am thinking part of the appeal of the Airbender is in fact that the characters are supposed to be Asian. But let me take a look at your link now.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just looked at the link and its funny how the creator of Aang changed the eye shape of the character in his 2009 poster. Actually now that I have looked at the cartoon characters I would say the Last Airbender reminds me of the series I used to watch with my son when he was younger. I think it was called "Shining Finger" though it might have been another one. I was kind of offended at the fact that most of the animated characters looked like Europeans with just enough of an East Asian look about them to be palatable to some audience although I wasn't sure which. I wasn't sure if it was Asian or American producers who were responsible. I had assumed the series was made in Japan because of certain shamanistic aspects. I don't know who is responsible but I'm not sure what the benefit is in making people with names like Sokka and Aang look at least as much European (and sometimes more European) than East Asian. There always has to be one or two physical features of Europeans, i.e. red hair, round eyes, etc. thrown in for these animated characters. Whoever is responsible obviously doesn't care what this saying to Asian youth or Western youth for that matter.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mary is the typical Jew Cockasian: blames everything including Hollywood and Indian racism on conservatives, even though Hollywood is LIBERAL. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Of course Hollywood is liberal. Did I say racism is the fault of conservatives?? No. Is my name even 'Mary'? Of course not. So stick a cock in it why don't you?

A perfect example of discrimination and hatred by the Hollywood left is Oliver Stone who is going on an anti-Jewish rant and wants to defend Hitler's reputation. Looks like you and he have a lot in common. You're BOTH white liberals suffering from Jew-fright so begone to the mens' bathroom stalls.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Spoken like a true JEW!
No other people are as upset at the TRUTHS both Gibson and Stone spoke but JEWS.
LOL, they spend a great deal of effort and time demonizing them with false charges of Antisemitism in the media with every chance they get. The fact that Russian Jews are NOT Semites seems to make little difference to these cultural thieves and terrorists.

We all know that Jews have infiltrated Japan, Mexico, Brazil, and the Philippines.
That is what they do, and they are really very good at it. Don't know if your real name is MARY, but know for certain that you are a propaganda and misinformation spreading JEW.
 -

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
^ yes Menin, she's a true Jewish Cockasian. lol

Mary, you blamed Indian racism on something called 'D'Souza Denial' complex. And now you bypass all the Jewish racists and their history of minstrelsy and blacksploitation to site a non-Jew as a "perfect example of discrimination and hatred by the Hollywood left". You artful dodging Jew Cockasian. lol

-

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ If one simply performs a minimum of research, you would realize soon enough that D'Souza, like Condellezza was selected, nurtured, and hand fed by Jewish sponsors.
Jews like nothing better than to find a sell-out like D'Souza, or a Thomas Sowell to assault their own, or minorities in general.

Dinesh's flawed and impotent book, The End Of Racism, was also sponsored and paid for by Jews in conservative think tanks such as; American Heritage, The Coors Foundation, and AES. The same Jewish controlled, so-called think tanks who sponsored and funded, The Bell Curve, The Horton Ad, and Reagan's Racist Welfare reform platform.

Now, these same Jews are promoting the same country killing philosophy they promoted in Russia which allows them to steal everything that isn't nailed down; Privatization.
Thus, the end of the cold war was NOT created by one stupid White "B" level actor called, Ronald Reagan, but rather by the large number of Russian Jews who looted the Russian system, stealing it all following their success in privatizing the whole country and it's assets. Exactly the same as we are seeing today in America.
 -

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
And this is what Mary wants to hide. Notice she attacks George GM James, only cites Arab racism not Jewish, blames only non-Jews [Marlon Brando, Mel Gibson and now Oliver Stone] for white liberal racism and rejects African influences on Judaism. These are signature Jew issues. Its not hard to tell the pseudo-black loving liberal Zionists in here.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

LOL. The comments aon the poster make it a classic - obviously in a class by itself in more ways than one. I will look at the link.

To be truthful I haven't seen the movie but from the few characters I've seen and the previews I believe Shymalan might have been so interested in making the characters into "Aryans" or something that he felt it less important to consider how well they acted. LOL!

The excuse he gave is the same as many liberal racists. He claims he wanted to give the movie "diversity", yet he either willingly or ignorantly fails to see that white-washing the main characters does the exact opposite and is nothing but discrimination in an illogical level.

quote:
Actually I communicated with D'Souza once and he i think is not as bad as many of us like to think. I do think he is a nerdy conservative in the way that Ron Christie the black nerdy conservative is except that I do believe D'Souza truly wants to help minorities think of themselves as less dependent while Christie is just gone into out of space somewhere. I'm more of an independent myself.
Yes I too am independent and neither 'left' nor 'right' as either are biased and flawed in its own way and of course the left is better at disguising their own racial biases.

quote:
D'Souza heritage is from Catholic- influenced Goa region of India. He was brought up in Mahareshtra which is predominantly Hindu. I think he may have though of himself as a minority there. In any case in my experience most of the people coming to America from Goa are definitely less white-washed in their thinking than the high caste Hindus or Goans.

I am just wondering why Shymalan would think most American young people white or otherwise would accept a movie such as this. I am thinking part of the appeal of the Airbender is in fact that the characters are supposed to be Asian. But let me take a look at your link now.

Yes, I couldn't help but notice that many Indian 'elites' here in America act rather uppity or buogy even rude towards other people of color especially blacks. I think Shyamalan is just clueless about what he's done.
quote:
I just looked at the link and its funny how the creator of Aang changed the eye shape of the character in his 2009 poster. Actually now that I have looked at the cartoon characters I would say the Last Airbender reminds me of the series I used to watch with my son when he was younger. I think it was called "Shining Finger" though it might have been another one. I was kind of offended at the fact that most of the animated characters looked like Europeans with just enough of an East Asian look about them to be palatable to some audience although I wasn't sure which. I wasn't sure if it was Asian or American producers who were responsible. I had assumed the series was made in Japan because of certain shamanistic aspects. I don't know who is responsible but I'm not sure what the benefit is in making people with names like Sokka and Aang look at least as much European (and sometimes more European) than East Asian. There always has to be one or two physical features of Europeans, i.e. red hair, round eyes, etc. thrown in for these animated characters. Whoever is responsible obviously doesn't care what this saying to Asian youth or Western youth for that matter.
Actually the cartoon 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' is American as it was created by two white Americans Michael DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko and produced here in America. The style of animation is manga (Japanese) or manwa (Korean) with the animators being Koreans. In that particular style of animation large eyes are drawn as a convention as it is easier for the characters to express emotion and difficult to do with smaller eyes. It has nothing to do with actually looking "caucasian". Yet Shyamalan took the racially ambiguous look of the cartoon to mean 'white' when obviously everything else says asian.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
LOL my response was to Dana not to jew-frightened white boys pretending to be black or jew-frightened blacks.

Of course there is racism from (white) Jews as there are from other whites, but I don't see what the issue has to do with jewishness or zionism. So your off-topic posts are ignored.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Smart move avoiding this one Mary as there are more facts like the ones Meninarmer just revealed about you Cockasian Jews hiding behind non-Jewish figures to further your goals.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This pretense of diversity in movies when dealing stories of a non Euro/White origins to cast whites only is pure bullShi!!t,where is the diversity in Lord of the Rings,in Troy,Clash of the Titans.And in the cases of Troy and Clash of the Titans black subjects were in the original mythologies where was Memmnon the "Ethiopian" with his legions edited out that's what,Andromeda and her parents was supposed to have been "Ethiopians" and was central to the Myth but was edited out at least their color was in this case,so clamoring for diversity is only good for when one to cast white folks that should have gone to non whites. again the reason one will not see a movie that deals with a classic African Civilization out side of Kmt is because they are hard pressed to find any white involvement.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost forgot inthe king Author movies Sir Morien is edited out dispite

Few documents portray the ethnicity of the Moors in medieval Europe with more passion, boldness and clarity than the epic of Morien. Morien is a metrical romance rendered into English prose from the medieval Dutch version of the Lancelot.

Morien is the adventure of a splendidly heroic Moorish knight (possibly a Christian convert) supposed to have lived during the days of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Sir Morien is described as follows: "He was all black, even as I tell ye: his head, his body, and his hands were all black, saving only his teeth. His shield and his armour were even those of a Moor, and black as a raven."

Initially in the adventure Morien is simply called "the Moor." He first challenges, then battles, and finally wins the unqualified respect and admiration of Sir Lancelot. In addition, Morien is extremely forthright and articulate. Sir Gawain, whose life was saved on the battlefield by Sir Morien, is stated to have "harkened, and smiled at the black knight's speech."

"Morien, who was black of face and limb," was a great warrior, and it is said that: "His blows were so mighty; did a spear fly towards him, to harm him, it troubled him no whit, but he smote it in twain as if it were a reed; naught might endure before him." Ultimately, and ironically, Sir Morien came to personify all of the finest virtues of the knights of the European Middle Ages.

In none of the movies of King Author did you find the above including the one directed by the black director,Antoine Fuqua

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Djehuti:

[many Indian 'elites' here in America act rather uppity or buogy even rude towards other people of color especially blacks. I think Shyamalan is just clueless about what he's done.
[QUOTE]

I think Shymalan is clueless too. That Aryan or white superiority conplex is so unconscious and deeprooted in some of these higher caste Indian people that I really think they think other people could care less too. They probably don't think anything of going for decades without having a dark skinned man or woman playing a major character heroine or hero in their film musicals. Their entire culture appears centered around white worship and whiteness equals beauty probably more than European culture is.
Of course other Asian cultures have this problem to a certain extent due to historical relationship between peoples, but probably not as severe.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:
The excuse he gave is the same as many liberal racists. He claims he wanted to give the [qb]
Actually the cartoon 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' is American as it was created by two white Americans Michael DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko and produced here in America. The style of animation is manga (Japanese) or manwa (Korean) with the animators being Koreans. In that particular style of animation large eyes are drawn as a convention as it is easier for the characters to express emotion and difficult to do with smaller eyes. It has nothing to do with actually looking "caucasian". Yet Shyamalan took the racially ambiguous look of the cartoon to mean 'white' when obviously everything else says asian.
Yes but I wonder if this convention hasn't been influenced by Western standards. The idea that smaller eyes can't convey as much emotion doesn't sound very tight to me, unless this is found earlier on in the culture. I'm assuming it and the style of animation are something relatively new though.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a hard time believing that Small Eyes are harder to convey emotion.

American made cartoons don't seem to have a problem with emotions in their cartoons.

Really it is just another way of showing love to europeans. Asians very rarely have Big eyes. The majority of Asians have Slanted eyes(I Know Filipinos can be an exception) so why not show your cartoons with what your population looks like? I will admit that there seems to be a slow shift to respecting the slanted eyes but it really should be the norm.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
King I agree with you it's a Bull Sht excuse,,LOL
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
I have a hard time believing that Small Eyes are harder to convey emotion.

American made cartoons don't seem to have a problem with emotions in their cartoons.

Really it is just another way of showing love to europeans. Asians very rarely have Big eyes. The majority of Asians have Slanted eyes(I Know Filipinos can be an exception) so why not show your cartoons with what your population looks like? ...
Peace

This response sounded rather racist to me too.

"your cartoons" ??? ! [Confused]

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
The excuse he gave is the same as many liberal racists. He claims he wanted to give the [qb]
Yes but I wonder if this convention hasn't been influenced by Western standards. The idea that smaller eyes can't convey as much emotion doesn't sound very tight to me, unless this is found earlier on in the culture. I'm assuming it and the style of animation are something relatively new though.
Maybe because emotions aren't conveyed through the eyes. Atleast not the part of the eyes that is reduced or less visible in (some) east Asians.

I do understand though where DJ is coming from. Eyes that are drawn larger are perceived as more endearing. Look at Walt Disneys characters that are drawn for children.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dana marniche

Not trying to sound racist. I just think that people should not say things like "Slanted" eyes does not convey emotions like Big eyes do.

That is what really should sound racist to you.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
dana marniche

Not trying to sound racist. I just think that people should not say things like "Slanted" eyes does not convey emotions like Big eyes do.

That is what really should sound racist to you.

Peace

Peace King,

It does - Not to be nit-picking but "slanted eyes" are not synonomous with "small" ones. [Smile] I don't know what Djehuti meant but he might have just been making a valid point as Kalonji suggests above.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Actually the whole manga/manwa style of drawing and 'anime' is the result of influence from Disney cartoons. Of course I never said smaller eyes can't convey emotions well, what I said was that it was harder to draw smaller eyes that convey enough emotions. Basically, large eyes are simpler and quicker. However, eye shape alone is no excuse to disregard the asian nature of the characters since all other features are obviously asian.
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

This pretense of diversity in movies when dealing stories of a non Euro/White origins to cast whites only is pure bullShi!!t,where is the diversity in Lord of the Rings,in Troy,Clash of the Titans.And in the cases of Troy and Clash of the Titans black subjects were in the original mythologies where was Memmnon the "Ethiopian" with his legions edited out that's what,Andromeda and her parents was supposed to have been "Ethiopians" and was central to the Myth but was edited out at least their color was in this case,so clamoring for diversity is only good for when one to cast white folks that should have gone to non whites. again the reason one will not see a movie that deals with a classic African Civilization out side of Kmt is because they are hard pressed to find any white involvement.

Yes. Actually in the remake of 'Clash of the Titans', the setting of Andromeda and her family was moved to Argos in Greece and NOT 'Aethiopia'. Also in the original version, only the capital Joppa was named but not the country and for obvious reasons since the 'Andromeda' there was a blonde white. But yeah, Hollywood has a long history of racism. This recent movie is just one example of that. The racebending website has cited several too many upcoming movies where originally asian characters were white-washed including Leonardo Di Caprio as 'Akira' or this debacle here
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

Almost forgot inthe king Author movies Sir Morien is edited out dispite

Few documents portray the ethnicity of the Moors in medieval Europe with more passion, boldness and clarity than the epic of Morien. Morien is a metrical romance rendered into English prose from the medieval Dutch version of the Lancelot.

Morien is the adventure of a splendidly heroic Moorish knight (possibly a Christian convert) supposed to have lived during the days of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Sir Morien is described as follows: "He was all black, even as I tell ye: his head, his body, and his hands were all black, saving only his teeth. His shield and his armour were even those of a Moor, and black as a raven."

Initially in the adventure Morien is simply called "the Moor." He first challenges, then battles, and finally wins the unqualified respect and admiration of Sir Lancelot. In addition, Morien is extremely forthright and articulate. Sir Gawain, whose life was saved on the battlefield by Sir Morien, is stated to have "harkened, and smiled at the black knight's speech."

"Morien, who was black of face and limb," was a great warrior, and it is said that: "His blows were so mighty; did a spear fly towards him, to harm him, it troubled him no whit, but he smote it in twain as if it were a reed; naught might endure before him." Ultimately, and ironically, Sir Morien came to personify all of the finest virtues of the knights of the European Middle Ages.

In none of the movies of King Author did you find the above including the one directed by the black director,Antoine Fuqua

^ Well I could call out the excuse that his version is very different from the original legends in that it involved Roman soldiers from Sarmatia. Many other knights in the original legend weren't in Fuqua's version either such as Sirs Leodegrance, Lionel, Maleagant, Marhaus, Palamedes, Pelleas, Pellinore, Percival, Safir, Sagramore, Segwarides , Tor, and Ywain; or the female characters of Morgana, Morgause, and Elaine. So that Sir Morien was not in the movie can easily be forgiven.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

I think Shymalan is clueless too. That Aryan or white superiority conplex is so unconscious and deeprooted in some of these higher caste Indian people that I really think they think other people could care less too. They probably don't think anything of going for decades without having a dark skinned man or woman playing a major character heroine or hero in their film musicals. Their entire culture appears centered around white worship and whiteness equals beauty probably more than European culture is.
Of course other Asian cultures have this problem to a certain extent due to historical relationship between peoples, but probably not as severe.

This reminds me. I hear Hollyweird is in the works to create a 'Ramayana' movie starring Keanu Reeves. LOL Keanu is half-white/half-polynesian so can't wait to hear what other actors will get these ridiculous parts. I'm sure real Indians will be reduced to extras and minor parts if they get any screen time.
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

This reminds me. I hear Hollyweird is in the works to create a 'Ramayana' movie starring Keanu Reeves. LOL Keanu is half-white/half-polynesian so can't wait to hear what other actors will get these ridiculous parts. I'm sure real Indians will be reduced to extras and minor parts if they get any screen time.
Yes it will be very interesting to see how south Asian people are used in the movie roles, if at all.
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
'The Last Airbender' Named Worst Film at Razzie Awards

M. Night Shyamalan earns worst director;
Ashton Kutcher and Sarah Jessica Parker named worst actors.M. Night Shyamalan's The Last Airbender topped the 31st annual Razzie Awards, which took place in a ceremony Saturday.

The film was named Worst Picture, and was victorious in a new category, Worst Eye-Gouging Mis-Use of 3D. In addition, Airbender took home trophies for Worst Director, Worst Screenplay and Worst Supporting Actor for Jackson Rathbone, who also appeared in Razzie-nominated film, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.

Sex and the City 2 was also a big winner at the Razzies, which recognize the worst achievements in film of the past year. Sarah Jessica Parker took home a Golden Raspberry for Worst Actress, while the ensemble earned Worst Screen Ensemble/Worst Screen Couple. Sex and the City 2 was named Worst Sequel.

Ashton Kutcher earned the Worst Actor nod for Killers and Valentine's Day, while Jessica Alba won for Worst Supporting Actress for her work in Little Fockers, Machete, The Killer Inside Me and Valentine's Day.

Unlike last year's Razzies, where Worst Actress -- and eventual Oscar winner -- Sandra Bullock, who won for All About Steve, accepted her Golden Raspberry onstage, no winners were present to accept their awards.

I would say ''serves them right'', but I won't, because there is nothing to chuckle at. They tainted the legacy of one of the best animations brands ever made. They made sh!tloads of money (318 million cinema viewers) because of the already in-built marketability, since it is one of the best esteemed, viewed and awarded animation to date.

They lifted along with the animations success and after being honoured with the distinction to produce the movie, they payed the brand back with nothing in terms of creativity, and everything in terms of mediocrity. They simply regurgitated every event that takes place in the animation from start to the end of the movie.

Who dares say they enjoyed the movie?

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
I did'nt see the movie, but the movie that upset me was the Dragonball Z movie. as DBZ is morein my days of Cartoons/Anime. I remember always talking with my friends about the future DBZ movie, and then when it comes out its horrible and an insult to one of the best Manga and Anime.

Why is it that these people put whites instead of Asians as main actors to sell a few more bucks.

A real Director and Screen Writer needs to do a DBZ movie.

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:

I don't know what being Jewish has anything to do with it, but of course only your Jew-frightened-ass would blame it on Jewry, dumb nazi. [Wink] [/QB]

It's not rocket science to watch the credits as they roll across the screen. Just pretty ignorant if you don't. [Roll Eyes]

If the film is produced (Executive) by Jews, Funded by Jews, edited and Distributed by Jews, then guess what, it's the Jews.

Here is the executive producer of the film. She is Spielberg's secretary. Executive producers over-ride the writers and producer decisions.

-

Prior to this, she produced; Schindler's List

The other Executive Producer is Scott Aversano, another Jew, shown here.
 -

Most large screen movies in America will almost always have Jews overseeing the production as EXECUTIVE producers.
Watch the credits on Oprah's show and count the number of Jewish women.

This is how Jews select, manipulate and continue to present THEIR imagines of what THEY want the world to see, and promote.

As Farrakhan and Dick Gregory have already shared; Jews control every avenue of film, music, TV, and media.
They explained that Michael Jackson developed a serious movie showing the TRUE history of Africa and Egypt which he wanted to produce. Michael visited every Jew in Hollywood to get the project done, but every Jew in Hollywood refused, even his "friends" Spielberg and John Landis.
I don't know exactly who developed the script for Jackson, but I would certainly like to see it.

I haven't watched Airbender since it's a children's movie, but I'm positively certain that Hollywood has remained consistent in their presented material. They've been doing this for the last 100 years. Who do you think financed and produced, Gone With The Wind, Tarzan, and The Color Purple. Not to mention, The Bell Curve.

If you think Hollywood is filled and controlled by Jews, take a moment and visit the Conservative Think Tanks (Manhattan Institute, American Heritage, American Enterprise Institute), and review their "fellows" and who they are.
As expected, since they dictate White House public, Corporate, and foreign policy these too are comprised of a Jewish majority.

BTW: Both Dinesh D'Souza and Condellezza Rice were groomed by the Jews at American Heritage Think Tank. They also provided the required funding AND outline for D'Souza's crap book, The End Of Racism.
There is no doubt that Barack Obama was selected and groomed by Jews also to capture the black vote and pave the way for a near future, First US Jewish President.

Not bad for a people who comprise less than 4% of the entire US populace.

Who Knew? Me!

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Think_tanks

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure i really care one way or the other really.

Maybe the movie was done more this way with money making in mind -- perhaps the majority of anime fans going to see the cheap movie remakes would be more attracted by characters who remind them of themselves.

I know i'm not like that in general though. I've known people (on both sides) that are / have been though. They are into things they can identify with racially, er at least don't like to see stuff that appears a completely and utterly "black" thing or "white-washed" on top of "culturally white" looking production.

I've noticed some of my favorite media (books, shows, movies) to be fairly bereft of actors my race so ..

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
[Confused]

But arent there plenty of books shows movies with white characters?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com