EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Europe attempts to "white-wash" history, again (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Europe attempts to "white-wash" history, again
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King
is a Euro Canadian.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
KING

The American court systems are literally filled in seating capacity with ignorant so-called black Christians like yourself. No black muslims, no black Moors, and even no black Buddists can be found sitting in any American court awaiting sentencing. Only so-called black Christians who are too ignorant to be ashamed they don't even know the basic ten commandments, and too ignorant to understand when they have been bamboozled.

]And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

10Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

11He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Us Christians know whats going on, those of us who are awake that is, while you "enlightened" Neo-Afrocentrics sit around debating on weather the white man is the Devil or an Albino...Sad Really-Keep on Keeping on My Brother...

14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
KING

No black muslims, no black Moors, and even no black Buddists can be found sitting in any American court awaiting sentencing. O

?
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I'll continue.

The black man working for the FBI who sabotaged Marcus Garvey's Black Star Ships was a so-called Christian.
The black man who willingly handed over the complete list of blacks supporting the NAACP to the CIA was a black Christian.

All the black police officers you see locking up poor blacks and assisting whites shot, kill, and incarcerate them are, Black Christians. Muslims, or any other black religion would nor even think of degrading themselves or their people in this way.

All so-called Black Republicans (ALL 2% OF THEM) are so-called, Christians.

If you ask a drug dealer in the black community what is his faith, 99 out of 100 times he will respond, Christian.

When Crack devastated the black community, black Christian churches locked their doors and hid.
Only the Nation Of Islam actually consulted and spent money on finding a cure using scientific methods. When the NOI asked black Christians to assist, they stated they didn't want to get involved. That GOD would handle it.

When Drug dealers took over whole communities, Christians ran inside and hid. It was the Nation Of Islam whose men went into the projects, strong-armed and and ran the drug dealers off making it safe for Christians to walk in their own neighborhoods. Did the Christians respond by offering them their help? No. They did what they always do, nothing.

Black Christians are the weakest and least progressive of members of the black community. They are the BET black who hardly reads even a newspaper which is why black Christian media outlets such as Ebony, Jet, BET, Radio-One don't even have a news program.
They are easily led without comprehension by whites who control their organizations and leaders. Even writing the speeches read by Martin Luther King and W.E.B.DuBois.

If a black leader is snitched on by a member, you can bet that snitch refers to themselves as Christian.

Bottom line is, black Christians cannot be trusted. They are too ignorant for true enlightenment, and too dumb to even ask the relevant questions. They will enable your entrapment out of their own ignorant, and not even comprehend the true ramifications of their actions.
This is why Whites FEAR Islam so much. If blacks left Christianity for Islam they would not continue to be the apathetic, ignorant souls they have been for 4 centuries under Christianity.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK - Love you brother, you know I do: And for the most part, what you say is true. But I just don't see the point of trading in one White mans religion for another. As I have said before; ALL you religious people scare the hell out of me.

King will respond back with all of the wonderfulness of Christianity, and he might also point out to you that it is a Black religion.

You will then respond back with all of the wonderfulness of Islam, and you will point out to him that IT is a Black religion.

But what you BOTH will miss is that you are BOTH WRONG! Yes Christianity was ORIGINALLY a Black religion - but the Greeks and Romans took that over.

Yes Islam was ORIGINALLY a Black religion - but the Turks took that over.

So now, whatever you THINK you know about Christianity OR Islam, it is only what some fool told you from reading the books WRITTEN by these Whites.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MelaninKing:
[QB] OK, I'll continue.

The black man working for the FBI who sabotaged Marcus Garvey's Black Star Ships was a so-called Christian.
The person who shot Malcolm X and Khalid Muhammed were Musim, radical neo-Afrocentrics you seletive turd.

All the black police officers you see locking up poor blacks and assisting whites shot, kill, and incarcerate them are, Black Christians. Muslims, or any other black religion would nor even think of degrading themselves or their people in this way.

All so-called Black Republicans (ALL 2% OF THEM) are so-called, Christians.
I don't really care about what the Sunday worshipping Christians do, the Bible teaches one thing they teach another. The problem is you attacks on King's faith due to your radical afrocentrist garbage.

If you ask a drug dealer in the black community what is his faith, 99 out of 100 times he will respond, Christian. This is a buch of Bullshit and you know it. It is just your pathetic attempt to save face and further degrade Christ.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? Just becuase you say you are a Follower of Christ does not mean you are one nor will you enter into the kingdom. Christianity is church of Laws, Statues, and commandments and adherence to the King of Kings Y-shua the Nazerine, son of God.

When Crack devastated the black community, black Christian churches locked their doors and hid.
Only the Nation Of Islam actually consulted and spent money on finding a cure using scientific methods. When the NOI asked black Christians to assist, they stated they didn't want to get involved. That GOD would handle it.
What power does the Black Communty have to stop the CIA and its black "Thug" sissies from selling Drugs in our community? As I said I don't give a damn about the Black Church as I am not apart of it. Also reguarding addicts they have a mind why should I or anyone fund something to get a free thinking person off of Drugs. I stayed away from them out of HATRED for the White supremist campaign to erradicate blacks and latinos why can't they, WHY?? Ara blacks to weak to oppose and resist opression or are we victims to Drugs in our communities.

Black Christians are the weakest and least progressive of members of the black community. They are the BET black who hardly reads even a newspaper which is why black Christian media outlets such as Ebony, Jet, BET, Radio-One don't even have a news program. Name me one Black Pagan, Afrocentric, Muslim, Spritual, any think in the "Black Community" that has brought progess and liberation for our people? A News Programs?? You're kidding right from a dude that cries about Jewish control on the monetary system and on hollywood and mass media??

They are easily led without comprehension by whites who control their organizations and leaders. Even writing the speeches read by Martin Luther King and W.E.B.DuBois. Yet your black ass is living off the freedoms organized on behalf of Dr. King. What have you Afrocentics done to bring progress to Black people?? Write a few books??

If a black leader is snitched on by a member, you can bet that snitch refers to themselves as Christian.

Bottom line is, black Christians cannot be trusted. They are too ignorant for true enlightenment, and too dumb to even ask the relevant questions. They will enable your entrapment out of their own ignorant, and not even comprehend the true ramifications of their actions.
Oh please, This black Christian is smart enough to smell the B.S when I spot it. You afrocentrics are no better than Neo Nazis and the KKK. And when I say Afrocentric Im talking about you radicals not folks who uphold Africa, the ones who make it their mission to Fuss and Cuss and Fight all over the internet but I await to see any progress from yall, I wait to see ANY OF YALL move to Ghana and other African nations and set up shop.

The Bible contains all of our trials and tribulations and our eventual freedom. Where are the Egyptian record on Satan through Governments enslaving our people, trowing us into prison, campaigning against our babies, raping our women, and the Synagog of Satan?? Where is the Egyptian records on the Mark of the beast, The coming RFID Card and eventual chip, where are the Egyptian records on the rise of the Vatican as a mother of Harlots, the Seat of Satan being in Khazaria-"Pergamos" where the so called Jews originate from??? Where are they, What is the Egyptian revelations for the future as of 2010 and further??

All of you History, Laws, Statues, Commandments, your tribulation, your ripping away of your heritage, and the SAVIOR of Humanity is bloodline relative of Black people ALL WRITTEN IN A BOOK The Europeans, Asians, Arabs, and every nation on Earth has Plagerizes, Sold and recognized...Further Giving creedence and respect to YOUR FOREFATHERS...but yet you want to toss the baby out with the bath water, attacking the one and only solution that will end this. Wanting to give credit to Some non existant Horus deity, with no proof mind you.

Truly giving merit to the passage-

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Truly a pathetic, beat down, dumb, sad,pathetic moronic people. Everyone on Earth is claiming your heritage and your Prophet who is a bloodline relative but YOU REJECT HIM?? WOW....It would be amazing had the Scriptures not prophecied this would happen...

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He, he, See what I mean?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
MK - Love you brother, you know I do: And for the most part, what you say is true. But I just don't see the point of trading in one White mans religion for another. As I have said before; ALL you religious people scare the hell out of me.

King will respond back with all of the wonderfulness of Christianity, and he might also point out to you that it is a Black religion.

You will then respond back with all of the wonderfulness of Islam, and you will point out to him that IT is a Black religion.

But what you BOTH will miss is that you are BOTH WRONG! Yes Christianity was ORIGINALLY a Black religion - but the Greeks and Romans took that over.

So now, whatever you THINK you know about Christianity OR Islam, it is only what some fool told you from reading the books WRITTEN by these Whites.

Mike, I'm not advocating for Islam or any other religion. Merely pointing out the negative progress in marriage, education, economics, politics, etc. we as a people have made since being forced to adopt a false religion in Christianity as a majority crutch religion.

People like King, who unfortunately comprise the majority are so dumbed down they can't even think properly. Since they believe in mythology, they may as well believe in the existence of the boogie-man, Candyman and Santa Clause.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

The Difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christ himself as well as the apostles WARNED Constantly that Many will Come in Christ's name and Decieve people-In other words Christ prophecied whil his following was nothing but a small Church in Judea that after his death people would take over Christianity and for people NOT BE DECIEVED....This alone shows Christ was a True prophet and This alone shows Christ message is true. Islam on the other had was Pagan from its enception, If it were not for the Torah and new Testement, if it were not for Moses there WOULD BE NO ISLAM period. No muslum on the Face of this Earth can show evidence for Islam prior to Muhammed. Also it was the Arabs converting our people and rounding us up in Africa side dealing with the Europeans. What does Islam have to do with Black people...a Damn Rock in the middle of the desert, hell at least Ethiopia and Nubia befor the Arabs invaded were powerful African kingdoms under Christianity...

Islam is an Arab religion period!! We are not Arabs, if we are Arab where are the Arabs at trying to get us home, Yall brothers in Islam right Go back home to Arabia, go marry their women and see how they treat yall..Sad man.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
He, he, See what I mean?

Yes, and it illustrates my point.
The Hebrews have lain with the Canaanites and they are Hebrews no more.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
He, he, See what I mean?

Im not arguing with this fool, Christ said those that deny him he will deny them to the Father. Unlike most Christians I will never force my religion on others, the way I look at it the same spirit that led me to Christ can lead anyone.

I just can't stand the double standard, you talk about Christ but yet I await to see any form of Liberation from the neo-Afrocentric Da white man be the devil coup. Cursing out the white man but will never move to Ghana or Arabia or Egypt or what ever your homeland is...Madness

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
He, he, See what I mean?

Yes, and it illustrates my point.
The Hebrews have lain with the Canaanites and they are Hebrews no more.

No rebuttal, no progress, only Talk, Whine, Dine, Cuss, Fuss, Da White man is Albino or Devil, Live in his society, start over on monday...same game no solutions. Internet radicals....
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Jari-Ankhamun - I think you miss my point - How do you know Jesus said that?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

How do you know that Egypt unified in 3000 B.C, how do you know Djoser was the 3rd Pharoah of the 3rd Dynasty, how do you know Imhotep built the first Pyramid, how do you know he even existed.

Don't play schematics and games with me, you know damn well "HOW I KNOW". If you are gonna play it that way apply the scrutiny to everyone not just Christ.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:

Because the Jews who wrote the book but practice the Torah told them so.
That is the sole source they adhere to; a white one.
Preferably, a homosexual one male.

Instead of reading the Bible as it should be read, as a fiction akin to the ID or other mythology, these fools want to take it literally.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man people show love not war.

MK There is nothing "Weak" about my Mind.

Believeing in Christ is something that will set the people Free. Jesus is the TRUTH and showed in the Gospels that there will be people who fall away from the church and believe silly doctrine of men.

I also noticed you completly "IGNORED" my other post to you about Moses, Elisha doing miracles and bringing people back from the dead. We know Jesus is TRUTH because it's written in the Bible.

All you seem to want to do is degrade me because of my Faith in CHrist. WHY? Jesus died for all HUMANITY, He died for believers and non-believers. If it was not for Yeshua we would have NO chance at making it to Heaven.

If it was not for the church and the strong Men like MLK etc Who knows how America would be now. The Fact is that Church is GOOD and benefited the AA community.

Free your mind from mental slavery and realize that the Elites are laughing now because they have so many disenfranchised AA, Whites etc dissing the Bible. Thats what they want. We also know from the Bible that there would be a falling away from the TRUTH of the bible and sadly your falling away and anger towards a GodMan who loved you and died for you was prophecied. Wake Up.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Jari-Ankhamun - You have been on the forum long enough: Do you really believe that I take ANYBODY'S word on ANYTHING.

If it doesn't make sense, and have evidence, I sh1tcan it. Part of it making sense, is knowing what people (especially Whites) will lie about.

White people will not lie about Djoser or his dynasty: BUT, they WILL lie about Djoser being a White man. Common sense goes a long way in this business.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
As I said, WEAK minded, and cannot even think.

Using FACTS to support your claim that the church is beneficial is not possible. All you can do is repeat silly FAITH based bs to make your case.

If it were fact that churches benefit blacks, then why is it that the larger and more numerous that churches become, the problematic issues with black culture become larger also?
If churches are so beneficial, then why have black marriages failed as churches become larger?
Why are the majority of black churches comprised of single black mothers rising children without fathers.
Why are black churches filled with homosexuals and alcoholics.
Why is BET style materialism replacing spirituality. Do you even know what spirituality is? No, I think not. You equate it with the white man's Hey-Zeus, while spirituality existed 1000s of years before Judaism was merged with paganism to write the social fiction called, the bible.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

White people will not lie about Djoser or his dynasty: BUT, they WILL lie about Djoser being a White man. Common sense goes a long way in this business.

So in other words your sources on Egypt are secondary and handed down to you just as mine are on the Bible, so in conclusion you are being a double standard by questioning the validity of the bible but taking info that fits your specific ideology without batting an eye..typical.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
As I said, WEAK minded, and cannot even think.

Using FACTS to support your claim that the church is beneficial is not possible. All you can do is repeat silly FAITH based bs to make your case.

If it were fact that churches benefit blacks, then why is it that the larger and more numerous that churches become, the problematic issues with black culture become larger also?
If churches are so beneficial, then why have black marriages failed as churches become larger?
Why are the majority of black churches comprised of single black mothers rising children without fathers.
Why are black churches filled with homosexuals and alcoholics.
Why is BET style materialism replacing spirituality. Do you even know what spirituality is? No, I think not. You equate it with the white man's Hey-Zeus, while spirituality existed 1000s of years before Judaism was merged with paganism to write the social fiction called, the bible.

O.K so tell us how are we to liberate ourselves, what is your credentials?? How did we end up here in America as slaves along side Native Indians being opressed?? What is the future for the black and latino people here in America?? What is your plan for liberation or for change??

I will wait paitiently but I wont hold my breath...

The only True weak minded person is the one who does'nt know who they are, no heritage, no plan, no forefather, nothing. Holding onto every philosophy under the sun yet these philosophies are not helping.

So please tell us, besides complaining on the Jews controlling the monetary system, What are we to do??

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Because the Jews who wrote the book but practice the Torah told them so.

This makes no sense for 1) the fact that the Jewish Talmud tries to discredit Christ breaks you WEAK argument in peices.

2) Why would people die, being fed to lions in the Roman Collesiums if Christianity was made up by the Jews?? The fact that people either knew and saw Christ or were relatives and friends of people that did proves Christ existed and established a church.

Its pathetic, First Horus and the Egyptians created Christ, then the Romans, the the Jews, what are you New Agers going to think of next?? LOL.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Quote: O.K so tell us how are we to liberate ourselves.

Hate to tell you this son, but you are not in bondage - except in your mind.

Quote: Its pathetic, First Horus and the Egyptians created Christ, then the Romans, the the Jews, what are you New Agers going to think of next?? LOL.

It may be pathetic, but it is also true - your religion has passed through many hands - his too.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Hate to tell you this son, but you are not in bondage - except in your mind. Im free mentally actually. I know who I am, my ancestors true "religion" my prophet, I know the who and why of our opression in America, and what to expect.

Tell this to people who bemoan the Jews controlling the monetary system, the Blacks being thrown into prison, the white man being Albino...and other internet radical garbage to no avail, no plan, no action, only moaning and groaning, wishful thinking, and philosophy.

It may be pathetic, but it is also true - your religion has passed through many hands - his too. There no truth this is why yall have to keep jumping shift First ot was Akenaton, then it was Horus, then it was the Romans, then the Jews. Can't even put together a solid consiracy..sad and pathetic.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Jari-Ankhamun - If you want to be a Christian, that's okay, just be a real Christian. Find the "Black Essence of it"

Quote: Hail to thee, great lord of justice. I have come to you, my lord, that thou may bring me so that I may see your beauty, for I know thou and I know your name. Lord of Truth is thy name. Behold, I have come to you, I have brought you truth, I have repelled falsehood for you. I have not done falsehood against men; I have not impoverished my associates; I have done no wrong in the Place of Truth, I have not learned that which is not; I have done no evil; I have not daily made labor in excess of what is due to be done for me; my name has not reached the offices of those who control slaves; I have not slandered a servant to his master; I have not caused pain; I have not made hungry; I have not made to weep; I have not killed; I have not commanded to kill; I have not made suffering for anyone. I am pure.

Sound familiar?
It's not from the Bible, it's FROM THE BOOK OF THE DEAD: The declaration of innocence.

Here is a little history to get you going.

Josiah was king and he had successfully re-taken territory from the Assyrians, who were rapidly declining in power, and then their hated capital "Nineveh", was destroyed by the Medes.

But Josiah's successful rebellion ended, when he fell in battle against pharaoh Necho (Nekau II - 26 dyn.), of Egypt. Who was intent on re-establishing Egyptian dominance in Canaan after Assyria's decline. At the same time, the Chaldean kings of Babylonia were rapidly gaining strength. King Nabopolassar of Babylon and King Cyaxares of Media divided the old Assyrian empire between themselves. After Nabopolassar's death, his son Nebuchadrezzar II, later gained control of Syria and Canaan in swift campaigns.

The Egyptians however, continued to intrigue in Canaan, whose native states were repeatedly induced to join anti-Babylonian coalitions. All of which collapsed of themselves, or were crushed by the Chaldean armies. Jerusalem was twice besieged in 597 and again in 589 B.C. Finally in about 587/586 B.C, it was stormed and destroyed. The prophet Jeremiah, who had foreseen this tragic end, and who had repeatedly warned his people against their suicidal policy, died in Egypt. Judah was devastated and almost depopulated, with most of it's people sent off to Mesopotamia.

-

"Rivers of Babylon" is a song written and recorded by Brent Dowe and Trevor McNaughton of The Melodians in 1972.

The song is based on the Biblical hymn Psalm 137, a hymn expressing the yearnings of the Jewish people in exile following the Babylonian conquest of Jerusalem in 586 BC. The namesake rivers of Babylon are the Euphrates river, its tributaries, and the Chebar river.

The song also has words from Psalm 19:14. It is one of a few pop songs whose lyrics come directly from the Bible.

-

Psalm 137 (King James Version)

Psalm 137

By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.

We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.

For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.

How shall we sing the LORD's song in a strange land?

If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.

Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

This all changed with the victory and ascension of the Persian King Cyrus II (Cyrus the Great). After Cyrus had taken Babylon, he ordered that all the captives there be freed, and returned to their homelands, this was to be financed by Cyrus! He ordered the Hebrews restored to Jerusalem, and bade them to rebuild their temple. This period of peace lasted for almost three hundred years, but then the Persian Empire was destroyed by the armies of Alexander of Macedon.

-

See, the White man played no part, so why listen to his bullsh1t?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
BTW Jari-Ankhamun - That Bible that you take so literally: The first version of it was written and re-written many times, by one of Alexanders Generals - Ptolemy II (Philadelphus) 282-246 B.C.

Ptolemy II Philadelphus, which means 'Brother/Sister-loving', was the second ruler of the Ptolemaic Dynasty. He was married to his full sister Arsinoe II.

That first version was called the SEPTUAGINT.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Jari-Ankhamun - Did you notice that in "True" Pure-Black religion, there is no hatred because of religion?

The ancient Blacks respected each others religions - and freely took from each other. Many aspects of the Persian religion "Zoroastrianism" were melded into the Hebrew religion; In the same manner that Egyptian religion was.

As you might have guessed, religious discrimination began with Whites. During the wars between the second Persian dynasty (the Sassanian) and the Romans; Rome started persecuting Zoroastrians, the Persians responded by persecuting Christians.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Here is a link that discusses the commonalities of Christianity and Zoroastrianism.

http://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/Religions/iranian/Zarathushtrian/compasrisons_Z_christ.htm

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Don't waste your time Mike.
They've swallowed the whole Biblical load and begging for more.
Next they'll run to their minister/Pastor asking the question, and of course you can guess at the answer, just before holding out hand for tithes.

I'm so pissed because I attended three churches this weekend to help a friend present new Gospel songs. Following each performance at each church I was repeatedly sexually propositioned by the church minister, the choir director, and one of the freaking minister's wife.
The same reason I stopped performing at churches 15 years ago.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Yes, I know; it's more than sad, it's sick. And have you noticed how people respond to it when these things come out - so pathetic.

But that is because (in order to control them) the White man has convinced them, that god is a sick, unreasonable, unforgiving, genocidal destroyer of all who do not believe what their priests tell them. Got to admit - that IS scary stuff.

BTW - One thing that I do like about Christianity is the music - love that song above. Good luck with yours, hope you get it published.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111, we await your thread protesting the white washing of the movie "Prince of Persia." *shrugs*
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
BTW Jari-Ankhamun - That Bible that you take so literally: The first version of it was written and re-written many times, by one of Alexanders Generals - Ptolemy II (Philadelphus) 282-246 B.C.

Ptolemy II Philadelphus, which means 'Brother/Sister-loving', was the second ruler of the Ptolemaic Dynasty. He was married to his full sister Arsinoe II.

That first version was called the SEPTUAGINT.

What does this have to do with anything7 Also Incest goes back to the native Egyptian royals, who the Greeks sought to copy. I guess there is nothing wrong with Incest as long as Albino Turkish Greeks are not doing it huh??

Jari-Ankhamun - Did you notice that in "True" Pure-Black religion, there is no hatred because of religion? Who said I hated anyone becuase of their religion. I could care less about other folks be they black or white religion. What I do care is about pety attacks on Christ by internet neo-Afrocentric radicals that think by copy and pasting and parroting New Age B.S and think they are going to get away with. Funny how in one sentence the White man is the Father of lies, The Devil and Albino carved in one, the next he is a reliable source, Intellegent Mystic becuase he trows yall negroes some crumbs by complimenting Africa and saying Egypt is the light of the world. I don't see Egyptians up holding this dude but the Negros flock to it becuase they have no idea who they are. upholding and defending the New Age Druid Gerald Massey...The funny part is the guy is all philosophical "ANCIENT EGYPT THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD, yet he Segregates and wont allow you ORIGINAL LIGHT OF THE WORLD "Egyptians" into his Freemasonic lodge.

[/b]the ancient Blacks respected each others religions - and freely took from each other.[/b] Yeah sure only all I hear is about Hebrews or Christ doing all the borrowing. Its like one man in history, one book, and one set of people being attacked by every religion, every race, everyone. Christ must have did SOMETHING right when he can get Racist Neo-Afrocentrics and Racist New Agers and Satanists, Arab Apoligetic Muslims together to attack one man.
Many aspects of the Persian religion "Zoroastrianism" were melded into the Hebrew religion; In the same manner that Egyptian religion was. Now the Hebrews and Jesus was Persian in origin...LOL [Roll Eyes]

As you might have guessed, religious discrimination began with Whites. During the wars between the second Persian dynasty (the Sassanian) and the Romans; Rome started persecuting Zoroastrians, the Persians responded by persecuting Christians. Yet you forget the destuction of Judea in 70 A.D, the Persecution of the Christians under Rome, being fed to lions and burned alive. I don't care about a Persian or Roman belief as they have nothing to do with me or my people other than oppression. Down with both of them.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
Mike111, we await your thread protesting the white washing of the movie "Prince of Persia." *shrugs*

I'm missing your point, don't know anything about it.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Quote: I don't care about a Persian or Roman belief as they have nothing to do with me or my people other than oppression. Down with both of them.

Jari-Ankhamun - I really, really hate to be the one to tell you this, BUT:

Constantine begot Catholicism;

-

AND - Catholicism begot, Methodists, Presbyterians, Anglican/Episcopalian, and Lutherans, Baptists, etc, etc.

You were saying?

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I have seen in this thread is a senseless attack on Christ.

The truth is that during the civil rights era, the church played a pivotal role in helping free AA and other minorities. Can't dispute this.

As for MK all I see is an attack on my faith, and nothing from you that refutes anything or any FACTS that you claim to have. Again you ignored where I pointed out that miracles were done in the Old Testament. Why do you continue to ignore this, yet attack me as being weak minded? Your way of proving that the Bible is "myth" is just wrong and seems more of an anger issue with people in certain churches. If people came on to you in the church thats just sad and wrong but don't blame the whole church for what a few people have done.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well? Aren't you going to protest how they don't have a Black man playing the part?

quote:
quote:

I'm missing your point, don't know anything about it.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Confirming Truth - You never got back to me about the movie.

But let me guess: It is a movie about Persians with White people playing the Persians - Right?

And so you think that means that the Persians were White - Right?

Damn boy, you sure are stupid.

Do yourself a favor, go to one of the Museum sites and look up Darius the great.

(Yes, I know that Whites have all manner of fake Persian statues, that is why I said Darius, it is one of the few authentic ones - Whites are such liars).

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Typical strawman tactic. Who said anything about white? Anyhow, here is a snapshot of the main character. Do you find anything wrong w/his character?

-

quote:

But let me guess: It is a movie about Persians with White people playing the Persians - Right?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Typical strawman tactic. Who said anything about white? Anyhow, here is a snapshot of the main character. Do you find anything wrong w/his character?

-

quote:

Well yes, actually I do:
This is what a "REAL" Persian young man looked like.
I would prefer that racist Whites more accurately portray what these people actually looked like.

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari. Are you for real? Christianity . . . .AND Islam. Those freaking goat herders who still live in the 700's

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
quote:
He, he, See what I mean?

Im not arguing with this fool, Christ said those that deny him he will deny them to the Father. Unlike most Christians I will never force my religion on others, the way I look at it the same spirit that led me to Christ can lead anyone.. . . .

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-

quote:

Well yes, actually I do:
This is what a "REAL" Persian young man looked like.
I would prefer that racist Whites more accurately portray what these people actually looked like.

-

Actually the Persians had soldiers from all over the world I always though those people depicted were Chaldeans...

Sorry but the Persians looked like the Modern day Iranians...not like freaking Jake Gyllanhall but like Amendinijhad:

-

-

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, I always thought that the pic Mike posted was of the Elamites.

Peace

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
King the Chaldean(Babylonians) controlled Elam..

-

Im sure they resembled each other..

Note Im not saying the Persians like Amendinijhad looked like the Elamite depicted on the wall..Those Elamites were obviously "black"...unlike the Persians.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Jari-Ankhamun - Somehow I get the feeling that you are just a little too dense to be a Black guy - You're fronting Black aren't you. King is excused.

Glazed brick relief panel

Achaemenid Persian, late 6th century BC
From Susa, south-west Iran
From the palace of Darius I, ruler of the largest empire in antiquity

This panel is made of polychrome glazed bricks which were found by French excavators scattered in a courtyard of the palace built by the Persian king Darius I (522-486 BC). At least 18 figures have been restored and this example is on permanent loan to The British Museum from the Musée du Louvre, Paris. It was part of a larger frieze depicting rows of guards, perhaps the 'immortals' who made up the king's personal bodyguard. The arrangement of the figures may have been similar to the rows of sculptured guards carved in relief at Persepolis. According to a foundation inscription at Susa, the craftsmen who made the brick panels came from Babylonia where there had been a tradition of this sort of architectural decoration.

-

http://www.britishmuseum.org/explore/highlights/highlight_objects/me/g/glazed_brick_relief_panel.aspx

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Mike111

Be Easy

Seems like you're right.

I don't condone disrespecting Jari and claiming he is not Black simply because he has a different opinion then you.

I have seen this pic alot of times and people said that it was a Elamite. If it is a persian, then I guess thats the TRUTH. You learn something every day. To each one teach one.

Peace

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
If you fuching White guys weren't so pathetic, I might have been offended.

From Wiki
Darius I, imagined by a Greek painter, 4th century BCE.

-

-

http://www.iranchamber.com/history/darius/darius.php

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Sorry King - no Black man is stupid enough to believe that Iranians are Persians - except that Sudanese guy that I met years ago who thought that Palestinians were native people - now THAT'S stupid!

To follow his logic, Hawass the liar is a real Egyptian - no Black man is THAT stupid.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Mike111

I know you have been on this forum for a long time. You should know that to be humble and classy gets your point accross without the disrespect.

I admited that I was wrong, No harm in this. Why do you even hint that people who have a different viewpoint then yours is stupid? You make sense more when you discuss things and not try and insult the people you are debating.

I have never understood why people like you(who has sense) Argyle, Akoben attack people when you post. It seems you guys forget we are all here to learn and better understand what was really happening in the Ancient World.

What I gather from your post of the Black persian is that Persia was a mixed country with Black and Whites who came together to build up there land. Instead of people claiming that Egypt was mixed, maybe we should look into just how mixed was Persia.

Peace

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Quote: What I gather from your post of the Black persian is that Persia was a mixed country with Black and Whites who came together to build up there land. Instead of people claiming that Egypt was mixed, maybe we should look into just how mixed was Persia.

Where?
Where is there anything in my post to suggest that Persia was a mixed-race country?

I just find it difficult to believe that people are really that dense. Therefore they must be trying to play me.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Maybe you can get your point across proving when whites/Turks entered Persia.

Denial is one of the strengths of white pople.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
BTW King - it has not missed my notice that those attempting to falsify history, are the most devout (they say) Christians.

Yes, I understand, true history and Christianity don't exactly go hand in hand.

xyyman - I guess you fell that the first hundred times was not sufficient?

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com