EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Melanin Scholars: Let's Debunk these Fools (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: The Melanin Scholars: Let's Debunk these Fools
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL!
Can't you do better than that?
Albinos are genetically defective, but that doesn't mean they are stupid.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by michael1010:
ha ha ha, too easy to refute, I'll even use your simplistic photo methods.

Tanning is a natural process, whereby the skin creates the brown-colored pigment called melanin, to protect it against the harmful UV rays in sunlight, but operates equally with artificial UV radiation.

Firstly, the UVC-radiation generates oxidative stress, which in turn oxidises pre-existing melanin. This leads to rapid darkening of already existing melanin. Secondly, there is an increased production of melanin (melanogenesis)

This is a white man before melanin production

-

This is him with more melanin produced after prolonged sun exposure

-

Before melanin production[b]

-

After

-

Notice the tan line, UV radiation does not penetrate clothing. Hence people with albinism can survive in Africa by simply covering and protecting their skin from radiation.

-

Albinism

The complete or partial absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes due to absence or[b] defect of an enzyme involved in the production of melanin.

Do you see the difference? One is able to produce melanin, the other is not. Any race can have albinism.

Albinism changes your pigment, not your race fool.
For example, this boy is still Black, absent melanin.
 -

now can your dumbass explain how most of the world's White people still have dark hair and eyes, if they are albino, or did you not know hair and eyes contain pigment as well?

c'mon Mike man, you should have predicted I was gonna say all of this. Don't you all believe people with melanin have telepathic and psychic powers, he he he.

BTW, I'm a Black man, a very dark one at that, and I'm married to a Black woman who suffers from albinism, so the bullsh1t has got to stop, enough is enough.

Some Northwest Europeans have substantially lost the ability to tan as a result of relaxed natural selection. Their skin burns and peels rather than tans. This is due to the fact that they produce a defective form of a skin protein (melanocortin-1 receptor or Mc1r) which is necessary for the production of melanin. They are at a distinct disadvantage in tropical and subtropical environments. Not only do they suffer the discomfort of readily burning, but they are at a much higher risk for skin cancer. The same is true of albinos.

http://anthro.palomar.edu/adapt/adapt_4.htm

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

So-called white people are pink

-

quote:

These are commonly used color terms that do not reflect biological reality.

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
white people occasionally get skin cancer and other cancers.
If they start getting too much skin cancer they will stop laying out on the beach and wear hats more.
And black people remember to take your vitamin D if you live in countries North of the equator. It's not in many foods except mainly oily fish. They add it to milk. Or you can take supplements. Mostly you get it from sunlight, which there is less of in America , Europe and more northern parts of Asia.

Mike111 told me not to tell you this but he takes Vitamin D tablets just to be on the safe side.

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lion:
quote:

-

quote:

I think that when Lion said "Pink" he meant something like this.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
[

I think that when Lion said "Pink" he meant something like this.

well you can see how the two match well,

(critical analysis skills in general)

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
white people occasionally get skin cancer and other cancers.
If they start getting too much skin cancer they will stop laying out on the beach and wear hats more.
And black people remember to take your vitamin D if you live in countries North of the equator. It's not in many foods except mainly oily fish. They add it to milk. Or you can take supplements. Mostly you get it from sunlight, which there is less of in America , Europe and more northern parts of Asia.

Mike111 told me not to tell you this but he takes Vitamin D tablets just to be on the safe side.

Damn you're stupid, but to the ignorant, you probably sound like you know what you are talking about. That's why you scare the hell out of me.

Fool - the Sun is the same, South of the equator, as it is North of the equator, just at different times.

Fool - Black people STORE vitamin "D" in their FAT!!!

Fool - I am a child of the Earth, I go out into the Sunshine.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

-

ok

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Fool - the Sun is the same, South of the equator, as it is North of the equator, just at different times.

Fool - I am a child of the Earth, I go out into the Sunshine. [/QB]

All people STORE vitamin "D" in their FAT!!!
Because UV radiation levels are lower further from the equator people many people do not get enough vitamin D to store. That's why people should eat more fatty fish or take vitamin D supplements in these areas especially black people because we have a denser melanin barrier making vitamin D absorption slower.

That "damn your stupid" thing ain't working. try harder

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
I go out into the Sunshine.

who cares
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Because UV radiation levels are lower further from the equator people many people do not get enough vitamin D to store. That's why people should eat more fatty fish or take vitamin D supplements in these areas especially black people because we have a denser melanin barrier making vitamin D absorption slower.

That "damn your stupid" thing ain't working. try harder [/QB]

I'm thinking that if I say it often enough - While at the same-time debunking another of your stupid ideas, then maybe, it will finally sink in.

AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY 139:447–450 (2009)

The Evolution of Light Skin Color:
Role of Vitamin D Disputed

Ashley H. Robins*
Department of Medicine,
Division of Pharmacology,
University of Cape Town Medical School,
Observatory, South Africa 7925

The decisive question though is whether early, deeply
pigmented Homo sapiens in northern Europe would have
benefited from the ambient summer UVB or whether
they would have been deprived of vitamin D by virtue of
melanin blockade. As discussed earlier, dark-skinned
persons are endowed with the same capability to
manufacture vitamin D3 as their lighter counterparts.

Estimates are that fair-skinned people living in North
America or Europe require only 5–10 min sun exposure
of the arms and legs between 10:00 and 15:00 three
times a week (except winter) to prevent vitamin D insufficiency
(Webb and Holick, 1988; Holick, 2006a; Holick,
2007). If we assume that very dark individuals at latitudes
above 508 need 10–20 times that duration of exposure to
override the melanin barrier, then this would equate to
about 1–3 h thrice weekly, a quota that would have been
achievable within 1 or 2 days of the hunter-gatherer life of
Upper Paleolithic Europeans. It is highly improbable that
rickets ever emerged in that setting. Thus, vitamin D status
could not have constituted the fitness differential
between lightly pigmented and darkly pigmented individuals
at high latitudes

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
the Lion - I spend this time on you, only because there is a "Possibility" that you might indeed be a Black Woman - albeit misguided.

If so, then this beating is necessary in order to make you a proper Black Woman, and a proper rearer and teacher of Black Children. Sans - the garbage taught to you by Whites.

So you WILL be a better Woman and a better person because of it.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by IronLion:

-

quote:

-  -

Lioness

That pink is fi your colour sister
tits, butts, torso,
and your naked back too...
don't play dumb with me.
Go look at the mirror... [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

That "damn your stupid" thing ain't working. try harder

AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY 139:447–450 (2009)

The Evolution of Light Skin Color:
Role of Vitamin D Disputed

Ashley H. Robins*
Department of Medicine,
Division of Pharmacology,
University of Cape Town Medical School,
Observatory, South Africa 7925

The decisive question though is whether early, deeply
pigmented Homo sapiens in northern Europe would have
benefited from the ambient summer UVB or whether
they would have been deprived of vitamin D by virtue of
melanin blockade. [b]As discussed earlier, dark-skinned
persons are endowed with the same capability to
manufacture vitamin D3 as their lighter counterparts.

Estimates are that fair-skinned people living in North
America or Europe require only 5–10 min sun exposure
of the arms and legs between 10:00 and 15:00 three
times a week (except winter) to prevent vitamin D insufficiency
(Webb and Holick, 1988; Holick, 2006a; Holick,
2007). If we assume that very dark individuals at latitudes
above 508 need 10–20 times that duration of exposure to
override the melanin barrier, then this would equate to
about 1–3 h thrice weekly, a quota that would have been
achievable within 1 or 2 days of the hunter-gatherer life of
Upper Paleolithic Europeans. It is highly improbable that
rickets ever emerged in that setting. Thus, vitamin D status
could not have constituted the fitness differential
between lightly pigmented and darkly pigmented individuals
at high latitudes [/QB]

The role of vitamin D according to Ashley H. Robins is "disputed" not wrong in relation to the evolution of light skin colour. Fair enough. But that does not mean that black people living in Northern climates are more lacking in vitamin D than lighter skinned populations. It just says that this leading to light skin colour is in dispute. There is also the caveat "except in winter" which is a whole season left out for some reason. (more dispute enters here)
Robins goes on to note in the same article that nearly half of all African Americans are vitamin-D deficient but show no signs of calcium deficiency. Indeed, they

“have a lower prevalence of osteoporosis, a lower incidence of fractures and a higher bone mineral density than white Americans, who generally exhibit a much more favourable vitamin D status.”

Albinism however is not discussed in the cherry picked selection from the article by her you quoted. Let's see the full article.

Here is the conclusion of the book she wrote

Biological Perspectives on human pigmentation
by Ashley Robbins p 211

Skin colour is a polygenic trait for which there may be several selective advantages and disadvantages. The question is often raised as to how much evolutionary time it would take for significant differences in the skin colour of populations to emerge. Livingstone (1969) constructed a computer model on the assumption that four genes were involved in the determination of skin colour. He estimated that in 800 generations that without gene dominance, and 1500 generations with gene dominance, the whole spectrum of skin colour differences from black to white could have evolved, (i.e. in a period between 20,000 and 40,000 years) The evolution of an intermediate skin colour (brownish) from either white or black ancestors would have required about 500 generations. The speed of evolutionary change can be much faster, as demonstrated by the house sparrow, since its introduction into North America from England and Germany in 1852, has undergone distinctive geographical variations in colour in not more than 111 generations (Johnston & Selander 1964) It is difficult to make estimates of time spans as these depend on numerous factors, but significant changes in certain human characteristics have been accomplished in a matter of 30 generations (750 years)
It has been recognized for centuries that skin colour and sunlight are associated. The one statement that can be made with reasonable confidence is that black skins are adapted to high levels, and white skins to low levels, of UV light. The specific reasons for this association have yet to be resolved and there is an urgent need for better-oriented data and research. An area that may yield some exciting clues is photoimmunology (see page 45.). UV suppresses immunity, and it is theoretically possible that the presence or absence of skin melanin may regulate or modulate certain immune processes. Perhaps the phenomena holds the key to our understanding of the most visible, the most abused, and one of the most enigmatic features of the human animal.

Tell me what you learned from that.

Without me even going to the book you are defeated by the title of your own article. I can agree with the subtitle the role vitamin D may be disputed but the main headline is "The Evolution of Light Skin Colour" This assumes that skin colour evolved.
So the article that you provided goes against your larger theory that albinism is the cause of lighter skin colour because it assumes that the cause is evolutionary adaptation of some kind even if vitamin D is not the specific reason for this "evolution of light skin colour". Mike you keep losing. Also Michael you nemesis made a good point that albinos normal colored children if their spouse has normal colored skin. They don't have mid toned babies if the father is dark. This is because the albinism is more completely recessive than ordinary lighter skin less melanated people such as Caucasians and many Mongoloid type Asians.
The condition where the albinism is transferred to a child is if both parents are albino. So you have been shot down from various angles my brutha.
Yet another problem you have is having no explanation for why African black folk are varied in appearance.
That's the thing with lies. Once you tell one you find yourself in the position that you then have to apply the lie to other situations that you may not even want to give the illusion of consistency.
It's sad.

michael1010
Member # 17692

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for michael1010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all the ignorant mothers out there. The top layer of skin is technically translucent. It has no color,what we see beneath, is the various result of the amount of melanin, and the variety of melanin, rather it be red or brown melanin, which is why we have such a wide variation in hues. You're a bunch of dumbass fools who don't know a damn thing.

If you peel off several layers of human skin, you will find we all have white skin underneath it, it's only the melanin making it appear brown. Why do you think motherfuckers like Michael Jackson could turn white, it wasn't from skin bleach, it was from skin *peels*, he had the layer which contains melanin peeled off, exposing him to the same condition as albinos.

Skin Bleach is just like tans, it's temporary. However if you peel the layer which contain melanin off, the you have no protection, and your skin is completely white.

ALL OF US ARE WHITE UNDERNEATH THE TOP LAYERS OF OUR SKIN.

Read motherf*ckers, try to evolve.

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
michael1010

Never heard this disgusting skin peeling stuff.

But I see Sammy Sosa had skin peeling why he looks so odd.

I was wondering if you had any source for this "We are all white underneath" Not saying your wrong or any thing just would be interested in reading something about this.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michael1010
Member # 17692

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for michael1010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The skin is divided into several layers, and even the layers of the skin contain layers. The top layer of the skin is the epidermis, the bottom layer of the epidermis is the basal layer, this is the layer where the melanocyte cells are.

-

Under the epidermis, is the dermis, this is the last layer before subcultaneous tissue is exposed.

This subcultaneous tissue in all human beings is white.

In invasive plastic surgery, they can remove the entire epithermic layer of the skin which contain melanocytes, although it is not recommended, because no protection from UV will be available, however Michael Jackson opted for this surgery anyway, and you can see the results.

Scattered throughout the basal layer of the epidermis are cells called melanocytes, which produce the pigment melanin, one of the main contributors to skin color. Melanin's primary function, however, is to filter out ultraviolet radiation from sunlight which can damage DNA, resulting in numerous harmful effects, including skin cancer.

To answer you simply, people who are albino, either have zero or very little melanocytes produced in the top layer of their skin. The epidermis.

When there is no melanocytes produced, it gives the skin, it's transcluent *pale* appearance.

Black people have more melanin, and Brown melanin. But without this melanin, they would all be White in appearance. People without melanin would not be able to tan, melanin is not stable, more can be produced when necessary, this is called tanning.

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
michael1010

Thanks for the explanation. One of my neighbours has the viteligo(Loss of Color) in his body and you can see the patches of white in him.

What these people do to themselves is shameful. How deep a self hatred must you have to do a Jackson, Sosa? I really wish Mike111 would tone down his anger towards whites but some people rather let Hate fuel them instead of Love.

Glad to see another Truthseeker on this forum. Welcome to Egyptsearch, hope you learn as much as you can.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michael1010
Member # 17692

Rate Member
It was actually my wife who first turned me on to this site. She was horrified at the amount of misinformation being passed off as science, and considered it harmful, especially Black youth who are exposed to this type of ignorance.

She suffers from albinism OCA2, both her parents are very dark in appearance, but overtime they became educated on her condition. When we met, she educated me on this condition.

This stupid ass Mike111 and MelaninKing, are dumb and stupid. They both need to feel better by making their so-called oppressor feel worst, but this does more harm than good.

White people get educated about these things, its the Blacks listening to this nonsense that suffers the most.

Black or Brown is most likely the original color oh human beings because they evolved near the Equator in Africa. Humans migrated before they became whiter in appearance. So this bullcrap about Albinos being thrown out of Africa to populate Europe is sheer nonsense.

No one knows for sure how long albinism has been around, its possible that it came about, long after humans were already becoming whiter in Europe. But the problem with their theory is that it affects Africans 10 times more than any other group.

Melanocyte cells in your skin produce melanin, which is responsible for your skin color. Everybody has the same number of melanocytes, no matter what their natural skin tone--the difference lies in how much melanin we produce. Exposure to UV light stimulates melanin because the UV rays "break" parts of your DNA, and one of the pieces that breaks off (thymidine dinucleotide or pTpT) triggers melanogenesis (the production of melanin) otherwise known as tanning. Once the melanin is produced, it protects your skin from UV rays by absorbing them, converting them into heat, and preventing the creation of free radicals that can damage DNA.It's the initial "breaking" of the DNA to stimulate melanin production that can damage your skin permanently and lead to skin cancer.

-

Melanin production increases also with age. Some Black children are born with light skin, that darkens with age. The same happens with White babies who are born with blond hair or blue eyes, they also darken with age as more melanin is produced.

Eye color change
Often, white newborns have blue eyes, which change to green, hazel, light brown or dark brown. This is possibly the origin of the idiom "being blue-eyed" (i. e. naïve; gullible).
It is thought that exposure to light after birth triggers the production of melanin in the iris of the eye. By three years of age, the eyes produce and store enough melanin to indicate their natural shade. While changes in eye color of infants are more common, even in adults, eye color changes are seen, most often as a result of exposure to the sun. Sunlight triggers melanin production in the eye, as it does to the skin."

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is funny. From another section in this Forum..

(deleted after reading the above) but still funny.

quote:
Originally posted by Nasto:
Recently I have arguments with some friend about sunscreen creams. She never (!) goes outside without putting sunscreen on. She lives in London, by the way. My argument was: why to use creams if you do not spend hours on the open sun - just walk to your car or to underground and from car to your office? Our bodies need some small amount of ultraviolet to produce vitamin D.
Here, in Egypt, the life style is, of course, different and the sun is abundant. Nevertheless, I do not see much info here about sunscreens. Skin whitening creams – plenty of ads, but not sunscreens. Is this sunscreen thing a Western craze? Do you use sunscreens in Egypt?

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clear and QSY:
quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Qadeama:

I was very lazy about it, but noticed my skin beginning to really suffer from sun damage so force myself to use it on face, neck and shoulders and upper back which get most of the sun.

I am noticing some problems on my skin as well. Since March, I have developed quite a deep tan from sitting on the roof each morning for about an hour. Also, we don't smoke in the house so that means more time spent outside. I have not burned, but I have had 2 bad sunburns in my life that required medical attention. This makes me more susceptible to sun related problems. I notice now, I get itchy blisters on my arms that have been exposed to the most sun. I did not even realize I was getting tanned until a friend asked me if I had gone to Hawaii. Have to admit, I was never one to bother with sunscreen either.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
nothing like real life stories. . .

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Mike jr. I think you are confusing perception with reality. We afrocentrics here at ES never do - and to be truthful I really don't see where your confusion comes from.

The reality is that an Albino is an otherwise normal Human with a genetic skin disease. The reality is that all White people were formerly Albinos.

The "Perception" that Whites have contrived to create, is that this "diseased" condition, is somehow "Superior" to the Normal, Healthy, Black Skinned State of Human beings.

Our work here, has been to expose this lie, and save the "Weak-minded" from the consequences that would result from their acceptance of such an absurd lie. I mean, can you really defend people who say that it is BETTER to be sick than it is to be WELL?

Do you think Michael Jackson would have ruined himself like he did, if he had people like us to educate him - I think not.

Also, you seem to imply that exposing this lie, is somehow demeaning to Albinos. So is that to say, that in your mind, Albinos don't know that they are sick? Really? So who is it that is REALLY denigrating Albinos?

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It was actually my wife who first turned me on to this site. She was horrified at the amount of misinformation being passed off as science, and considered it harmful, especially Black youth who are exposed to this type of ignorance.

She suffers from albinism OCA2, both her parents are very dark in appearance, but overtime they became educated on her condition. When we met, she educated me on this condition.

This stupid ass Mike111 and MelaninKing, are dumb and stupid. They both need to feel better by making their so-called oppressor feel worst, but this does more harm than good.

White people get educated about these things, its the Blacks listening to this nonsense that suffers the most.

Black or Brown is most likely the original color oh human beings because they evolved near the Equator in Africa. Humans migrated before they became whiter in appearance. So this bullcrap about Albinos being thrown out of Africa to populate Europe is sheer nonsense.

No one knows for sure how long albinism has been around, its possible that it came about, long after humans were already becoming whiter in Europe. But the problem with their theory is that it affects Africans 10 times more than any other group.

Melanocyte cells in your skin produce melanin, which is responsible for your skin color. Everybody has the same number of melanocytes, no matter what their natural skin tone--the difference lies in how much melanin we produce. Exposure to UV light stimulates melanin because the UV rays "break" parts of your DNA, and one of the pieces that breaks off (thymidine dinucleotide or pTpT) triggers melanogenesis (the production of melanin) otherwise known as tanning. Once the melanin is produced, it protects your skin from UV rays by absorbing them, converting them into heat, and preventing the creation of free radicals that can damage DNA.It's the initial "breaking" of the DNA to stimulate melanin production that can damage your skin permanently and lead to skin cancer.

-

Melanin production increases also with age. Some Black children are born with light skin, that darkens with age. The same happens with White babies who are born with blond hair or blue eyes, they also darken with age as more melanin is produced.

Eye color change
Often, white newborns have blue eyes, which change to green, hazel, light brown or dark brown. This is possibly the origin of the idiom "being blue-eyed" (i. e. naïve; gullible).
It is thought that exposure to light after birth triggers the production of melanin in the iris of the eye. By three years of age, the eyes produce and store enough melanin to indicate their natural shade. While changes in eye color of infants are more common, even in adults, eye color changes are seen, most often as a result of exposure to the sun. Sunlight triggers melanin production in the eye, as it does to the skin."

LOL, so your wife's father and mother were OCA carriers, and as a result, your wife as OCA2 and looks like an average white person.
Your emotions are controlling your thoughts, but consider, your wife has the appearance of an average white person. From your text, it appears that you are an average white person also, which doubles your wife and your offspring will be Albino since your wife is a carrier and high probability that you are also.

For all those who insist that blacks in America don't get adequate Vitamin D, you're full of shet!

In the USA UV environment a black only requires approximately 30 minutes of sun light to obtain his/her daily intake of vitamin D. If this isn't adequate, consider the fact that whites who are defective and melanin free need/ and do fortify almost every thing they eat/drink with Vitamin D, Niacin, B12, etc.
Next time you're in a supermarket take note that this fortification includes mostly all breads, milks, juices, cheese, flour, beans, rice, etc.
Whites are so defective and immunity deficient they loads tons of these supplements into food with little or no regard of the effects of these supplements on the health of non-whites.

Since these food stuffs are really designed for melanin depleted whites, melanin rich blacks who consume these same fortified foods really need to be concerned about a possible overdose of Vitamin D, Calcium, B3, B12, etc.
Blacks should never consume anything with Niacin which is NOT a natural vitamin as whites would have you believe, but rather an artificial compound derived from Nicotin, designed specially for whites to assist whites to open circulatory pathways in the skin to compensate for their lack of melanin and heat removal mechanism.

Blacks consuming Niacin will be prone to possible outer skin circulatory problems since they unlike whites do not require artificial stimulus of their outer circulatory pathways.

Let Mike's revelation be a caution to all blacks, especially snow bunny seeking brainwashed "playas".
If you plan to mate with a white, and especially a Jew, perhaps prior to actually planting the seed you would be wise to request that she submit to a OCA screen prior to your planning children. Else, there is a very high probability your child may end up being born, OCA1, OCA2, or some other autosomal inherited defect.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Mike jr. I think you are confusing perception with reality. We afrocentrics here at ES never do - and to be truthful I really don't see where your confusion comes from.

The reality is that an Albino is an otherwise normal Human with a genetic skin disease. The reality is that all White people were formerly Albinos.

The "Perception" that Whites have contrived to create, is that this "diseased" condition, is somehow "Superior" to the Normal, Healthy, Black Skinned State of Human beings.

Our work here, has been to expose this lie, and save the "Weak-minded" from the consequences that would result from their acceptance of such an absurd lie. I mean, can you really defend people who say that it is BETTER to be sick than it is to be WELL?

Do you think Michael Jackson would have ruined himself like he did, if he had people like us to educate him - I think not.

Also, you seem to imply that exposing this lie, is somehow demeaning to Albinos. So is that to say, that in your mind, Albinos don't know that they are sick? Really? So who is it that is REALLY denigrating Albinos?

so if we can just get white people to admit that they have diseased skin we will be free. White people will wake up one day and say "damn, I sunburn so easy, I guess I am inferior,here you blacks take over, with your superior skin, chain me up"

good plan mikey an mellow.

michael1010
Member # 17692

Rate Member
Oh now the stupid motherf*ckers are trying to claim there is a screen test for Ocult Abinism 1 or 2. The bullshit they pass off just gets worst and worst.

MF, my emotions about my wife's condition are well in check. Luckily for her she lives in a country where skin variation varies and people do not adhere to superstitious myths about a condition that affects a high number of people of African descent. You will do yourself a favor by trying to educate people on the condition, rather than using it as a tool to offend your white oppressors who don't give a damn about the bullshit you're passing off to Black youth. They will feel more than happy to see all of us remain ignorant about science, medicine and particularly genetics.

There are several genetic deficiencies that overwhelmingly affect Black people, but your obsession with Jews passed to you by your mentor Farakhan from American prison cells have you too blind to take note of this. Luckily we have an insider by the name of Rick Kittles who is giving us new insight to conditions that affect us.

Tell me oh wise ones, who believe an abundance of melanin protects us from all things evil. Why the f*ck didn't this melanin prevent Africans from overwhelmingly being affected by Malaria. Naw, let me guess. Malaria was genetically created by the White man and injected into African because of fear of the Black man's sexual prowess.

If you stupid ass motherf*ckers would stop subjecting yourselves to nothing but mere bitch ass sex objects with good athletic abilities, maybe as a people we can move up. But naw, there is a level of comfort in being ignorant so long as we can pass it off to *da white man* blaming him for all of our woes, gives us an excuse to remain oppressed.

Sickle Cell Anemia

Sickle-cell disease, or sickle-cell anemia (SCD or SCA) or drepanocytosis, is a genetic life-long blood disorder characterized by red blood cells that assume an abnormal, rigid, sickle shape. Sickling decreases the cells' flexibility and results in a risk of various complications. The sickling occurs because of a mutation in the haemoglobin gene. Life expectancy is shortened, with studies reporting an average life expectancy of 42 in males and 48 in females.

Sickle-cell disease, usually presenting in childhood, occurs more commonly in people (or their descendants) from parts of tropical and sub-tropical regions where malaria is or was common. One-third of all indigenous inhabitants of Sub-Saharan Africa carry the gene, because in areas where malaria is common, there is a survival value in carrying only a single sickle-cell gene (sickle cell trait). Those with only one of the two alleles of the sickle-cell disease are more resistant to malaria, since the infestation of the malaria plasmodium is halted by the sickling of the cells which it infests.

The prevalence of the disease in the United States is approximately 1 in 5,000, mostly affecting Americans of Sub-Saharan African descent, according to the National Institutes of Health. In the United States, about 1 in 500 black births have sickle-cell anemia.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
There's good evidence that vitamin D supplements or eating more of certain types of fish could improve our health.
It could be wrong, but it should still be taken under serious consideration. It's a fact people can be lacking in certain vitamins and it can adversely affect your health.
It's funny how people are so crazy about ancient history they won't even consider the possibility that more vitamin D might improve black people's health in northern climates. all for the sake of making an argument about ancient history on a website. sad

michael1010
Member # 17692

Rate Member
Do all races have genetic defects that tend to affect their race more than others? According to studies they do. I just pointed out above how sickle cell is a genetic disorder that affect Blacks the most. But Whites have their genetic disorders they are the most exposed to also. But one thing is for sure, none of these genetic defects have anything to do with *melanin*

So above we note that Sickle Cell affect Blacks the Most. The following genetic conditions affect other groups more likely.

Regardless of our race or disposition of our melanocytes, every race has genetic conditions that affect them more than others.

Cystic Fibrosis Affects Whites the most

Of all ethnic groups, Caucasians have the highest inherited risk for CF, and Asian Americans have the lowest. In the United States today, about 1 of every 3,600 Caucasian children is born with CF. This compares with 1 of every 17,000 African Americans and only 1 of every 90,000 Asian Americans. Although the chances of inherited risk may vary, CF has been described in every geographic area of the world among every ethnic population.

Tay-Sach Affects Jews the most

Each year, about 16 cases of Tay-Sachs are diagnosed in the United States. Although Ashkenazi Jews (Jews of central and eastern European descent) are at the highest risk, it is now also prevalent in non-Jewish populations, including people of French-Canadian/Cajun heritage.

Some people carry the genetic mutation that causes Tay-Sachs, but do not develop the full-blown disease. Among Ashkenazi Jews, 1 in 27 people are carriers; in the general population, 1 in 250 people are.

Cleft Lip Affects Asians and Native Americans the most

Cleft lip and/or palate occurs when the tissues of the mouth or lip don't form properly during fetal development. A cleft lip is a long opening between the upper lip and the nose. A cleft palate is an opening between the roof of the mouth and the nasal cavity.

In the United States, oral clefting occurs in 1 in 700 to 1,000 births, making it one of the most common major birth defects. Clefts occur more frequently in children of Asian, Latino, or Native American descent; it's believed that a variety of environmental and genetic factors cause clefting, but it's unknown exactly which ones. Clefting is a birth defect that can be surgically repaired after birth.

Genetics play a role in some birth defects. Every cell in the body has chromosomes containing genes that determine a person's unique characteristics. One missing or faulty gene can cause a birth defect.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Michael I think we may have gotten MelaninKing MelaninKing wrong, look he's just trying to empathize:

quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing: [QUOTE]Originally posted by MelaninKing:

I hate, nor dislike any man or woman.
My exercise is solely to establish a true understanding of historic events leading to today's super conflict of European inspired racial divide.
By understanding the true Albino origins of Europeans, I am able to get closer to understanding melanin deficiency related symptoms such as;

1. Lack of rhythm
2. Low reproduction rate
3. High Skin Cancer rate
4. True originating home of Europeans
5. Why European hate ALL of the world's people's of color
6. Excessively high rate of Maniac depression in Europeans
7. Relatively low intelligence of Europeans
8. Compromised immunity system of Europeans

So, as you see, I am not as interested in using European albinism as a genetic weapon, as much as understanding their defect(s) and symptom(s) to develop a true humane empathy for all mankind.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael 1010,

These numbers about the sickle cell trait in Africa is highly overblown. If not, why do so many people still get malaria and some even die from it?

Given the 33% probability you cite then certainly there would be many more people with the disease because of the high probability of trait carriers marrying each other. From what I see malaria is much, much more prevalent in West Africa than people with sickle cell disease.

Note too that this constant chatter about Sub-Saharan Africa must stop. Its just a racist code-word for "black people". You must know that in places where it is cooler like in East Africa, parts of the Congo, S.E. Africa and Southern Africa malaria is rare. And places like the Sahel where rainfall is scare mosquitoes don't breed as much.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here's an anomaly re the Vitamin D thing.
The Inuit people have been living around the Artic circle--where the sunlight is the least--for thousands of years, yet they are no lighter than the African San people of the Kalahari.

The Inuit(Eskimos) consume lots of fish and seal meat, so they could have afforded to be as pink and depigmented as Northern Europeans--but they are not.

A large section of the Native Americans spent thousands of years crossing the Siberian Land Bridge-- a really frigid sunless place yet they did not lose as much pigmentation as the Europeans. Recall that the European settlers routinely referred to them as Red Indians--on account of their mahogany-brown-coppery colour.

OK, North East Asians are relatively depigmented but yet--in general--they are not as pink as Europeans. Recall, again that the Europeans described them as "yellow"--not "white".

So if vitamin D was so desperately needed for survival why then didn't the Inuit become as pink as Europeans? Same for most "yellow" North East Asians?

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
And here's an anomaly re the Vitamin D thing.
The Inuit people have been living around the Artic circle--where the sunlight is the least--for thousands of years, yet they are no lighter than the African San people of the Kalahari.

The Inuit(Eskimos) consume lots of fish and seal meat, so they could have afforded to be as pink and depigmented as Northern Europeans--but they are not.

Your logic is completely off.

It is not a matter of "could have afforded".
It's a matter of need.
Some of the Europeans who did not eat a lot of fish needed to get more vitamin D. Theoretically that is why their skin lightened. There are other theories, including adaptation to UV but for the sake of vitamin D, protection from frostbite. Obviously animals including humans from cold climates are going to be different from animals in hot climates. But that's not as good a tool for reverse stormfrontism.

Think it through before you argue against yourself

Also many Inuit are not even that dark

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
A few Africans may have straight hair. But the vast majority have kinky hair. Most African albinos have kinky hair.
So why do most of these Northern hemisphere people have straight hair?
Because it's evolutionary adaptation to climate?
No, that evolutionary stuff goes against our melanin religion, join your creationist brethren.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha.

MK, did you hear that???

This Dumb-assed Negro bullsh1t is about Christianity!!!

How can you be surprised?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Mike jr. - You really ARE Black!!

Almost without exception:

Whenever you see a Dumb-Assed Nigger spouting something stupid - usually in defense of some White Mans Bullsh1t - it's because they are in the throes of ecstasy brought about by a mindless belief in the White Mans, White Jesus.

No matter that science says that Hebrews were Black people, therefore Jesus was Black, and the White man LIED to them. No matter that this was a Black religion stolen by Whites. Nope, nothing matters to these beaten-down, self-loathing, weak-minded, losers hooked on the ecstasy of their White mans religious drug.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
I find it amazing that the world's health organizations spend an unbelievable amount of time, money and resources in researching major human physical and chemical systems usually prioritized in this manner;

1. Heart
2. Brain
3. Melanin

Yet, while we are informed of key advances in medical science associated with the Heart and brain, we NEVER are informed on medical or scientific advances in the area of Melanin research.
That being the case, as we observe above, many college level people are completely unaware of how significant melanin is in development and maintenance of the human body.
Many are somewhat aware of the role melanin plays in the skin as a protectorate, but completely ignorant of it's vital role in all major systems such as; reproduction, neural pathways, biological clock, muscle reflex, hearing, sight, and immunity.

neuromelanin is found in the brain stem, the eye and the ear. In the brain, two mesencephalic areas, the substantia nigra and the locus coeruleus, are reach in melanin in form of granules located in the catecholaminergic neurons, surrounded by a double membrane. The same neurons, account for 80% of the dopamine in the brain and also contain remarkable concentrations of nor epinephrine. The black dark brown neuromelanin makes the pigmented brain regions appear black. Oxidative degradation studies of neuromelanin, from human substantia nigra (SNM) in comparison to model melanin, showed that the pigment is a mixed-type indole polymer, consisting of benzothiazine and dopamine units in equal amounts. It is chemically different from that of skin melanin formed in the melanocytes, when stimulated by sunlight.

Because of the downplaying of the role of melanin by mainstream media, many are unaware of the significance of the role of neuromelanin in the Putamen, Premotor Cortex, Cerebellum, and Substantia Nigra regions of the brain.
Granted, modern European science is probably some 100 years away from being advanced enough to begin to unravel and comprehend the molecular structure of neuromelanin, I find it odd that the medical and scientific communities are so tight lipped on this research area where so little is known or understood.

Although the role of neuromelanin is not yet known or understood, studies of the physicochemical properties of the pigment have confirmed the hypotheses that the pure material has electrical properties of an, Superconductor.
Due to this superconducting property and almost perfect conductivity neuromelanin may be considered a communication material in the brain transmitting signal of thought as well as triggering physical responses from limbs, organs, and sensors.

Neuromelanins show biological functions, which are strictly related to chemical and particle structure. There is not one single neuromelanin, but a family of chemically different black pigments, exercising specific roles on different substrates, at different sites. Surprisingly enough, amount and location of neuromelanin varies among animal species and human varieties, being greatest in darker humans and progressively lower in the lighter species. In humans and primates, neuromelanin predominates in the catecholaminergic neurons of the substantia nigra and locus coeruleus, where dopamine, epinephrine and nor-epinephrine are present in high concentration, raising the question, whether this melanin is composed by one pigment only, or by a mixture of two or more.

The most synthetic electrically conducting polymers are black in the doped state. In the un-doped, semi conducting state, their colour can vary from clear to red, depending on the forbidden electron energy band gap. The colours change according to the length and the identity of the polymer chain, whereby the longer the chain, the darker the polymer.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
Your logic is completely off.It is not a matter of "could have afforded".
It's a matter of need.
Some of the Europeans who did not eat a lot of fish needed to get more vitamin D. Theoretically that is why their skin lightened. There are other theories, including adaptation to UV but for the sake of vitamin D, protection from frostbite. Obviously animals including humans from cold climates are going to be different from animals in hot climates. But that's not as good a tool for reverse stormfrontism.

You say "theoretically" to explain a lot of your stuff. That's not good enough. And we don't know which Europeans ate fish and which ones didn't. Europe is full of rivers so fish eating--fish are relatively easy to catch--must have been common. Even today, Norway, Iceland, U.K. all consume cod, herring, salmon, etc.

Small error above: if the Vitamin D theory is valid and the Inuit eat lots of fish then their relatively medium colour could be maintained. But Northern Europeans have traditionally eaten lots of fish--yet they are least pigmented of all the world's peoples.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
The "O", in OCA.

The RPE (Retinal Pigment Epithelium) is strategically located between the rod and cone photoreceptors and the vascular bed of the choriocapillaris. It is believed to exercise various fundamental functions, such as metabolism of photoreceptors and vitamin A, monitoring of ion gradients, building up the blood-retina barrier and providing the transport from blood to retina and back, supporting the vegetative functions of the rods and cones, recycling the bleached visual pigments.

The RPE contains the brown black pigment melanin, which has photoactive properties, without being involved in visual phototransduction.
Ocular melanin behaves like a broadband optical absorber and is generally thought to protect ocular tissues against excess light, reducing intraocular light scatter and thereby increasing the contrast of visual images formed on the retina. Retinal mitosis is monitored by DOPA, a melanin precursor present in the RPE.
Absence or low levels of DOPA and melanin result in retinal deficiency and a failure of the rod number of up to 30% of the normal levels. It remains obscure, how DOPA can influence the retinal development in such a profound way.

Albinism is the most severe genetically determined disorder in ocular pigmentation, characterized in man by congenital hypopigmentation of eyes, skin and hair (oculocutaneous albinism ) or apparently limited to the eyes ( ocular albinism ). Individuals affected with albinism have little or no pigment in their eyes, skin or hair, because they have inherited genes that do not make the normal amount of melanin. In USA, one out of 17000 inhabitants suffers of some type of albinism, independently from gender and race and often people do not recognize their condition. Examining this pathology thoroughly, helpful clues about the function of ocular melanin in the vision process become evident. Currently, 20 different types of oculocutaneous and 4 of ocular albinism have been identified [30].

Persons with cutaneous albinism (partial) develop the disorder through autosomal recessive inheritance. They show the classic signs of oculocutaneous albinism at birth but, being capable of synthesizing small amounts of tyrosinase produced melanin, their body pigmentation is increasing until age 6, developing varied skin and iris colours, in direct ratio to the melanin amount actually produced. Caucasians are affected more by the lack of pigment than are dark-skinned persons. Pigmentation of the eye ground ( fundus) in cutaneous albinism is near normal, with far less evident nystagmus (< dancing eyes >) and visual intolerance to light being substantially reduced, in comparison with patients having oculocutaneous albinism. Transillumination of the irises is also more difficult in cutaneous albinism due to the presence of more melanin. Modest skin tanning from the sun’s rays is also possible in Tyr-pos (Tyrosinase-positive)patients , because of the small amounts of melanin present.

Ocular melanin ( RPE, iris and choroids ) and skin melanin are synthesized in different cells (RPE or respectively epidermal melanocytes) from DOPA by tyrosinase dependent reaction mechanisms. Brain stem melanin (SNM) is formed, on the contrary, in the substantia nigra from CYSDOPA/DOPA, via a biochemical mechanism which is not dependent from tyrosinase. Its formation starts early in the RPE tissues of human embryos and can be detected at a 7-week stage already. Pathologic deficiency in eye ground pigmentation (albinism) causes visual disturbances, of some time severe entity. Different genes control skin and eye pigmentation: There are individuals affected by cutaneous albinism, showing white skin, normally pigmented eye ground (fundus) and normal vision. There also individuals affected by ocular albinism, showing normally pigmented skin, pale eye grounds and moderate to severe visual impairment.Low DOPA- and melanin-levels result in retinal deficiency and a significant decrease of the rod number. Ocular melanin plays a role in the development of the fovea and routing of optic nerves from the back of the eye to the brain. Its deficiency is, moreover, associated with age-related macula degeneration.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
quote:
Your logic is completely off.It is not a matter of "could have afforded".
It's a matter of need.

You say "theoretically" to explain a lot of your stuff. That's not good enough. And we don't know which Europeans ate fish and which ones didn't. Europe is full of rivers so fish eating--fish are relatively easy to catch--must have been common. Even today, Norway, Iceland, U.K. all consume cod, herring, salmon, etc.

Small error above: if the Vitamin D theory is valid and the Inuit eat lots of fish then their relatively medium colour could be maintained. But Northern Europeans have traditionally eaten lots of fish--yet they are least pigmented of all the world's peoples.

We've visited this INUIT Vs. European seafood consumption and melanin comparison many times before on the site.
Fact is, there is little delta in their diets regarding Vitamin D intake. INUITS ate fish and we have posted several documents indicating Europeans ate Vitamin D rich fish as well.
Regardless, the human body developed over time as a fined grain closed loop system. Without a severe defect, there is no way for the human body to lighten the skin to such a level where;
1) Solar protection is sacrificed
2) The immunity system is sacrificed
3) Melanin production, both skin and neuro, would be shut off completely or almost off.

Since one or more of the above three are evident in Albinos and most Europeans, this is an un-natural deviation in human physiology.

No other people on the planet have this type of trade-off in their native or non-native environments, except one sub-species; The Albino.

Now, Albinism in Europeans could have originated from to one of two, or both of the following conditions;

1) DNA mutation from solar damage or inadequately food intake.
2) Environmental adaption in UV depleted environment such as; a) Deep Underwater, b) underground, c) Under a huge black dome.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:

Europeans could have originated from to one of two, or both of the following conditions

1) DNA mutation from solar damage or inadequately food intake.
2) Environmental adaption in UV depleted environment

what you have defined is not albinism, correct?

-

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Africans were pretty well shielded from an average dosage of solar radiation consistent to their environment, Africa.
Over the last 10,000 years, there have been recorded several solar events which could have raised the African UV and other radiation indexs above the normal levels. One of these events could very well have penetrated and mutated DNA causing the first occurrence of Albinism.
Likewise, a very poor diet, such as what the Irish experienced during their many famines could also, over time caused the mutation.
Lastly, if a group lived underground, they would naturally adapt to their new UV-less environment by shedding all skin melanin.
Of the three, we have many examples of deep sea or underground dwelling animals who have over time, completely lost their melanin content.

Either way, in regards to Europeans, it always comes down to the same result and symptoms; Albinism or, Albinism with recent admixture.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
One curiousity with N.E. Asians though is that despite their relatively depigmented skin they usually have black hair; same with their eye colour.

Someone posted 2 photos of Inuits above. A bit different in colour from the older ones I saw with white Artic explorers photographed with the local Inuit. There was an obvious difference in pigmentations.

Hence, we should always be careful about photos being airbrushed and shopped. Plus, who knows the extent of white men--with their universal promiscuity--playing with the normally friendly and welcoming "natives"[sic Cristobal Colon]. Hence, some discretion again required re modern Inuits and their darker forbears.

9th Element
Member # 17629

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9th Element   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Afrocentric scholarship is a valid area of study. Giving factual account on African history from an African point of view if done systematically and backed with scientific evidence.

Let's explore who is giving Afrocentrism a bad name.

Culprit # 1

Francis Welsing the quack psychiatrist notorious for statements like the following;

"On both St. Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, the white male gives gifts of chocolate candy with nuts…. If his sweetheart ingests "chocolate with nuts," the white male can fantasize that he is genetically equal to the Black male…. Is it not also curious that when white males are young and vigorous, they attempt to master the large brown balls, but as they become older and wiser, they psychologically resign themselves to their inability to master the large brown balls? Their focus then shifts masochistically to hitting the tiny white golf balls in disgust and resignation — in full final realization of white genetic recessiveness."

Let's take it to a child level

Melanin

(En español: Melanina)

Say: mel-uh-nun

Ever wonder where your skin gets its color? It comes from the magic "m" word: melanin! This natural pigment is what gives your skin its special hue. The darker your skin, the more melanin you have.

web page kidshealth.org

Posts: 447 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Quote: (This I fully agree with)
2) Environmental adaption in UV depleted environment such as; a) Deep Underwater, b) underground, c) Under a huge black dome.

@ MK. Go to hand to you brother. You got that melanin thing down.

But you know my position. The evidence point to de-pigmentation occuring IN Europe. Infact, northern Europe. The reasons were mentioned before.

I don't agree with the ostracized African Albino thing. . .maybe I don't fully understand albinism.

However one thing you mentioned got my interest.

You said WHO spend more on Brain, Heart and Melanin.

MELANIN?? - that blows my mind. source?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

But you know my position. The evidence point to de-pigmentation occuring IN Europe. Infact, northern Europe. The reasons were mentioned before.

I must have missed the post which proved, or even strongly SUGGESTED that this was the case. Could you please bring me up to date???
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Hate re-cycling the same arguments but...

We have to ask ourselves the question. . . .WHY. . .the white skin. Where is de-pigmentation advantageous. That will get you on the right track. We must first ask the right question.

That is why I agree with MK on the quote above. Nowhere in Africa OR southern Europe does de-pigmentation have an evolutionary advantage.

Why is white skin needed? Why is black skin needed? Why. why. why.

Where is the epicenter? Why would people turn white IF there is adequate supply of Vit D (dietery)? answer: They wouldn't.

Take it from there Mikey.. . .

I think many are asking the wrong question. . .by asking HOW, did some of us(humans) turn white. Maybe OCA(?) whatever was HOW it was accomplished. Got to admit the ostracized African Albinos is hilarious.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Got to admit the ostracized African Albinos is hilarious. [/QB]

they thought it was hilarious too

when they enslaved us as revenge

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You've made a few silly comments like this. Your debunking efforts are justified, but to assume that all or most Blacks are as stupid as MK and Mike, only exposes your own ignorance of black people (you are generalizing as if all are uneducated). Debunk them to debunk them, not for the sake of detracting false information for AA consumption because the vast majority of blacks who even know little about this subject, can immediately tell that Mike and MK are weirdos who simply make no sense.

--------------------
mr.writer.asa@gmail.com

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Africans were pretty well shielded from an average dosage of solar radiation consistent to their environment, Africa.
Over the last 10,000 years, there have been recorded several solar events which could have raised the African UV and other radiation indexs [QUOTE]Originally posted by MelaninKingabove the normal levels. One of these events could very well have penetrated and mutated DNA causing the first occurrence of Albinism.

this is your logic? You explain albinism as a result of increased UV rather than an event of decreased UV. -makes no sense at all

quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:Likewise, a very poor diet, such as what the Irish experienced during their many famines could also, over time caused the mutation.
that's possible, vitamin D is not that available in foods in inland areas

quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:Lastly, if a group lived underground, they would naturally adapt to their new UV-less environment by shedding all skin melanin.
possibly from Grimaldis. This contradicts what you said earlier that albinism would have come form increased UV rather than UV-less which you are saying here

quote:
Of the three, we have many examples of deep sea or underground dwelling animals who have over time, completely lost their melanin content.

Either way, in regards to Europeans, it always comes down to the same result and symptoms; Albinism or, Albinism with recent admixture.

Your theories sound partially reasonable. You said
"Over the last 10,000 years"
"over time caused the mutation"

I think you just have your terminology wrong. You are describing long over time adaptations to the environment that would have a happened in gradual stages "over time caused the mutation"
Albinism is different it is a sudden change a birth defect in which the parent could be a dark. skinned African and the child all of the sudden loses all pigmentation from birth.
"Albinism" describes a different situation from "over time" mutations.

What happens with mutations is not that they are caused by the environment. Mutations occur all the time without a particular reason. Most are small variations which you wouldn't notice. But "over time" and "Over the last 10,000 years" they do become noticeable because animals which have a mutation which is more suited to certain climates survive better and reproduce more.
It's a slow gradual process something you can't readily notice in a human lifespan.
This process results in animals that are different in different climates. For example the pre historic woolly mammoth developed a lot of hair.
In colder climates humans have more hair and smaller nostrils (to reduce rushes of cold air coming into the nose)

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
WOW, this is like Clark Kent and Superman both being in the same place, at the same time, and FIGHTING each other.

I feel a headache coming on.

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com