EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why are Africans desperate for China to take over their country?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why are Africans desperate for China to take over their country?
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is something I cannot understand - why is it Black Africans desperately want China to control and build their country?
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when you say "Black Africans" it's the elites that prefer Chinese because the Chinese are not going criticize them on human rights issues.

If the Americans comment on some human rights abuses in Africa it also sets up the pretext for Africans to comment on human rights abuses by America.

The problem is that everything is cool if the Chinese behave. But if they start becoming exploitive there will have been no such pretext at all and if you think they care about Africa's environment look how they have polluted their own country. Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
They virtually won Zimbabwe at this point.

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ BS HAMMER!

Africans PREFER joint ventures with China primarily because their historic relations with Europeans has been one-sided and filled with deceitful business practices.
In short, the Chinese are much more CIVILIZED than White barbarians.

LOL, the USA & Israel should be the LAST nations criticizing another country for civil rights violations. They both far exceed any other of the world's countries in rights abuses.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
[QB] ^ BS HAMMER!

Africans PREFER joint ventures with China primarily because their historic relations with Europeans has been one-sided and filled with deceitful business practices.

The Chinese are piggy backing on European colonization infrastructure. I hope they don't do Africa like they did Tibet. It remains to be seen.
I hope they remain nice as they suck minerals out of Africa.
It's naive to give them the red carpet

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is really hard to deny that Africans, of all the peoples on this planet, are the most impotent. I mean, jesus f'ing christ! Another 200 years of colonialization for Africa? How the hell can't these people fend for themselves?

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is it that the Haitian are waiting for anybody to take over that Hell hole.

The Chinese say Fuckem
The African say Fuckem
The Europeans say Fuckem
Gigantic says Fuckem

Now who is going to rebuild Haiti? No one cause no one cares about Haitians, not even the Haitians.

So what's your gripe? Why not go help your turd infested slum in Haiti. If it was up to the Europeans they would just drop a bomb right over your mommas house, and put an end to people like yall. Ill be the first one to sign the petition.

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
At least we fought for our independence and won! kicked some ass while we were at it. What is your people's excuse?

quote:
Originally posted by Mind0verMatter718:

The Chinese say Fuckem
The African say Fuckem
The Europeans say Fuckem
Gigantic says Fuckem

Now who is going to rebuild Haiti? No one cause no one cares about Haitians, not even the Haitians.

So what's your gripe? Why not go help your turd infested slum in Haiti. If it was up to the Europeans they would just drop a bomb right over your mommas house, and put an end to people like yall. Ill be the first one to sign the petition. [/qb]

Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the whole Haitian counrty has been turd infested every since. No kind of technological advancement coming out of that hell hole. No great academic works are coming from that cess pool. The school are low level, and a college degree is like the 3rd grade in most places in the world. Hungry nigglets crowd the streets, flies buzzing around their snotty nosed heads. Nappy azz hair always dusty, like you nigglets take dustbaths. Most kids cant even read, dont take sufficient bathes, and dont even have electricity or running water.

Wow what good did it do you? You guys still ride bikes for transportation?

Seeing that is where you came from I can definitely see why you praise my "Great White Fathers". We have taught you well. We have given you a Blonde Head Blue Eyed Prize for your treachery. You have been rewarded abundantly. You are surely the best nigger a white man could wish for. I wish more niggers thought like you. Hell, The south could rise again. But you my favorite Jiggaboo, dont worry your nappy head, because when I decide to seperate the niggers, I promise you I will most definitely put you and you family in Masters House, and ill even free your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great
great great..............................
Grandchilren.

Thats if Im still alive! Chance are I wont be.

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
At least we fought for our independence and won! kicked some ass while we were at it. What is your people's excuse?

quote:

The Chinese say Fuckem
The African say Fuckem
The Europeans say Fuckem
Gigantic says Fuckem

So what's your gripe? Why not go help your turd infested slum in Haiti. If it was up to the Europeans they would just drop a bomb right over your mommas house, and put an end to people like yall. Ill be the first one to sign the petition.

[/QB]
Like I said!
Why is it that the Haitians are waiting for anybody, anything.. to take over that Hell hole you crawled out of.

The Chinese say Fuckem
The Africans say Fuckem
The Europeans say Fuckem
Gigantic says Fuckem
I say Fuckem
Everybody says Fuckem

Now who is going to rebuild Haiti? No one!Be cause no one cares about Haitians, not even the Haitians themselves. I see on tv how they are scattering away from under the last remnants thats left of thier hell holes like cockroaches and rats, infesting other countries.

How did you scurry out before the catastrophy!
If you would have been there we wouldnt even have trolls on this thread. That white woman saved your life! Praise the white man boy.

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lion:
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
[QB] ^ BS HAMMER!

The Chinese are piggy backing on European colonization infrastructure. I hope they don't do Africa like they did Tibet. It remains to be seen.
I hope they remain nice as they suck minerals out of Africa.
It's naive to give them the red carpet

LOL, now you whites are pretending to care about African resources being reaped by China as Europe does. I'm sure your motives are quite selfless. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone please show me what the Chinese are doing so wrong in Africa, you know Mass Murder, Pillaging, Raping, imposing their Racist ideologies on the the locals, segregation...etc You know what the Europeans did.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look the Chinese are doing real old school trading here..they are not supposed to care about the government as long as they get the goods being paid for, it is up to the governments of African economic blocs or nations to share the wealth with it's people and develop it nations. It is the African governments job to make sure they cut deals that make sense. Now this may sound callous in the face of some EL-Presidente for life dictator who is stealing their nations wealth..but the minute they start with that carrot and stick approach as their Euro-American counter parts against bad presidents they will do so against good presidents
and I believe in non interference except in impending genocide. In other words the Chinese are treating African Nations like grown ups.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jari of Judah:
Can someone please show me what the Chinese are doing so wrong in Africa, you know Mass Murder, Pillaging, Raping, imposing their Racist ideologies on the the locals, segregation...etc You know what the Europeans did.

The Chinese are now benefiting form the infrastructure pathway of that was a byproduct of Mass Murder, Pillaging, Raping, imposing their Racist ideologies on the the locals of the Europeans.

The Chinese have a very large country to stabilize and it is because there are a lot of "ethnic minorities" and a long history of feudal strife.
So a lot of their blood shed was perpetrated internally
but also some as well as externally in Tibet. So because they didn't leave the continent and colonize on other continents it is assumed that they thought of doing it but because of their love and respect for black people they didn't.
Some of us run to the Chinese like puppies because they have some military power to counter the West.
That is understandable.
But if you analyze how they wield power over their own people with brutal crackdowns, not allowing dissenting speech and much less restricting polluting of the environment,
if you look at that by itself for a moment and not always in comparison to the devil white man,
you realize that as they come deeper and deep into to Africa on a "friendly" basis they will be in a very good position to do whatever they want to.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Chinese are now benefiting form the infrastructure pathway of that was a byproduct of Mass Murder, Pillaging, Raping, imposing their Racist ideologies on the the locals of the Europeans. And who's fault is this?? Europeans had thousands of years head start to trade fairly with Africa, When they did Africans and Europeans benefitted. When they decided that Africans were inferior Africa became the hell hole it is largely today, backward and ran by lackey leaders. The Chinese had nothing to do with it.

The Chinese have a very large country to stabilize and it is because there are a lot of "ethnic minorities" and a long history of feudal strife.
So a lot of their blood shed was perpetrated internally
I realize this and it only proves that the Chinese are largely Asia or Far East Centered. You don't see any Chinese Colonies where folks were decimated, enslaved and genocided like in Americas, Australia and Africa do you?? Now if the Chinese decided to do like the European in the future then O.K, but given their history the Chinese wont even think about that.

but also some as well as externally in Tibet. So because they didn't leave the continent and colonize on other continents it is assumed that they thought of doing it but because of their love and respect for black people they didn't. Again what is your point, Are the Chinese killing Africans, are they doing something that should be pointed out. Are they trying to impose their culture on africans, are they producing book on how Africans are too dumb to rule themselves, are they segregating Africans in their own country..

Are you implying Trade with China is bad, if so please state.

Some of us run to the Chinese like puppies because they have some military power to counter the West.
That is understandable.
No one is runnig to the Chinese, seems the Chinese are Running to Africa. And it has zero to do with Millitary Might and more to do with China being the Tech capital of the world while Europe declines and will be another Yemen in a few years.

But if you analyze how they wield power over their own people with brutal crackdowns, not allowing dissenting speech and much less restricting polluting of the environment, Its called Communism Hon, and its not just a Chinese thing either, are you suggesting that Brutal Crackdowns and not allowing free speech is not already IN AFRICA before the Chinese. Guess you never lived under Sharia, huh my dear gal. Sharia is the epitomy of Brutal crackdowns and censoring of Free Speech. I.E the Muhammed Bear..LOL.
if you look at that by itself for a moment and not always in comparison to the devil white man,
you realize that as they come deeper and deep into to Africa on a "friendly" basis they will be in a very good position to do whatever they want to.

No one is here to call the White man the Devil, it was Devil Africans making treaties and selling other Animist and non Muslim Africans to the White man. It was Devil Africans that essentially shot themselves in the foot.

Truth is Truth, If Europeans are so concerned with Chinese in Africa their Forefathers should have keep it fair and square with African people.

Now the Chinese can come in and present themselves as the altenative and further pass up the West.

History is History.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Chinese did trade with Africans in the past and the closest thing to a colony was a ship wreck on one of the Zanji Island the survivors settled amongst the locals and only leave faint traces of their dna.
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bag&action=display&thread=152
Go here^ African traders in Asia.

Jeri African Christians did slave trading the Kongolese("Christians") ruined their country by ignoring the edict of their King selling Slaves both Kongolese citizens and foreigners to the Portuguese the Axumites also did slave trading and so did Christian Nubian kingdoms..singling out Animist and Muslims is pure bias.

and Muslims did get taken as slaves to the West.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Jeri African Christians did slave trading the Kongolese("Christians") ruined their country by ignoring the edict of their King selling Slaves both Kongolese citizens and foreigners to the Portuguese difference is that the king of the Congo realized that such an institution was immoral and against God and devestating to his people. He wrote a letter to the King of Portugal on this. Slavery in Mauritaunia was banned in 2007. Lets not even talk about Darfur,

90% of the population of Zanzibar was slaves, now that is sad, no Christian or Pagan empire was that bad..lol.

and Muslims did get taken as slaves to the West.This is an overstatment as it is o.k under Islam to enslave a non Muslim and majority of slave traders were Muslim Arabs, but then again it shows how much of a devil these Africans were enslaving fellow Muslims for a profit, proves that Whitey is not exclusive on playing the role as the Devil, Africans were doing it along with DA Whiteman...lol

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Rome and Greece were just that bad.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Yawn Difference is Greece and Rome fell thousands of years ago, Mauritaunia criminilzed Slavery in 2007.

Apologist to the end...

I have an idea, You are an Animist right, Go on with your bad self to Saudi Arabia, Sudan or Somalia and set up your Animist temple. Tell all of your Muslim Pals in Saudi Arabia( in their Sharia state, I mean we all know how much Muslims LOVE SHARIA STATES like Arabia and Sudan and Yemen..How they are Running like Fleas to them instead of Judeo-Christian ones) How all of their beliefs come from Ancient Egypt and Pagan African beliefs.

Be a real Apologist and live your Apologia!!

Tell me the results, show us some pics. Im sure you are familiar with the history of Muslims and Infidels(You according to the Koran).

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
One thing about the Chinese is that they are smart and strong. They are not going to sit around and let a bunch of Arabs and Muslims come into their lands and breed like roaches and demand rights they don't give people in the own Muslim states. So while the West become the next Yemen, China will continue as the leader of Human progression, while the rest of the world sits around in the 7th century praying to a rock in the desert and beheading infidels.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
jeri
quote:
Yawn Difference is Greece and Rome fell thousands of years ago, Mauritaunia criminilzed Slavery in 2007. Apologist to the end... I have an idea, You are an Animist right, Go on with your bad self to Saudi Arabia, Sudan or Somalia and set up your Animist temple. Tell all of your Muslim Pals in Saudi Arabia( in their Sharia state, I mean we all know how much Muslims LOVE SHARIA STATES like Arabia and Sudan and Yemen..How they are Running like Fleas to them instead of Judeo-Christian ones) How all of their beliefs come from Ancient Egypt and Pagan African beliefs. Be a real Apologist and live your Apologia!! Tell me the results, show us some pics. Im sure you are familiar with the history of Muslims and Infidels(You according to the Koran).
Haha still trying to define me huh.. [Big Grin] well the truth is truth for it matters not if Greece and Rome fell a thousand yrs ago or fell yesterday it still took place, Saudi Arabia been there nice folks but boring,if I wanted to set up a Christian or animist temple in a majority Muslim country I would choose Senegal..folks are more relax and not so up-tight plus they kick a wicked Jembi. And all this talk of Jew or Muslim conspracy to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! what about Christians how did the western part of the globe became Christian
how did you end up with a Christian name I know you are gonna say but!! but!! those were EUROPEANS!! OR PAPIST!! BUT the truth is they are not one wit different when they became FUNDAMENTALIST!!how many women did they burned at the stake for having knowledge of herbs?and for how long? are you going to stay an apologist for that? like I said before given all the negative I do not single out one belief over another but FUNDAMENTALISM is the enemy it causes sane people to do some ill s..t like finding a rational to marry a 12~13 yr old, because someone did it over a thousand yrs ago or driving folks from their land because your GOD!!!sayz it's OK!! OR stoning or shooting
to death folks who deviated a little from what your Priest/Imam said.

Talk about Sharia-law Texas is trying to band oral sex because... [Big Grin] ???

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is some funny shyt.

quote:
Originally posted by Jari of Judah:

, while the rest of the world sits around in the 7th century praying to a rock in the desert and beheading infidels.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See RAH/Gigantic, now you are just another nig***.BOTH parents need to be white. A white mother alone won’t cut it. The “one drop rule” applies. . .even to you when it comes to these skin heads.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
fvck islam! Hopefully the US will get enough gumption already to nuke Mecca and show these muzzies their fvcking god is nothing but a damn rock. I think that would solve the world's biggest problem - ISLAM.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Not a good thing "nuking" people no matter how "wacky" they are. That's your "white side" coming out. LOL.
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
fvck islam! Hopefully the US will get enough gumption already to nuke Mecca and show these muzzies their fvcking god is nothing but a damn rock. I think that would solve the world's biggest problem - ISLAM.

They already thought of this, you are not the first, and being that Islamic followers outnumber Christians, that would mean the eradication of Christianity. Catholics would jump on the side of the Muslims just to help eradicate one of its biggest competitors, if not just for the sake of doing it, being that they know whi is the stronger of the two. Christians would not stand a chance against all Islamic countries, thats why they attack places like Iraq, Afghanistan. Places that are about the size of some U.S. states, because they know they would not win an all out war against Islam.

The war will one day come and of a surety all Christians will take their well deserved seats in hell right next to Iblis.

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Christian west -vs- Islamic states?

Dude, come on now... The Islamic world would turn into a sea of glass if they went to war with the Christian west. An American fighter jet can carpet bomb 30,000 muzzies running through the hot desert sand. We can run hundreds of sorties a day and I guarantee you, within two weeks, all totalitarian Islamic regimes will be relegated to their rightful place -- THE HISTORY BOOKS.

quote:
Originally posted by CircleOfLife:
They already thought of this, you are not the first, and being that Islamic followers outnumber Christians, that would mean the eradication of Christianity. Catholics would jump on the side of the Muslims just to help eradicate one of its biggest competitors, if not just for the sake of doing it, being that they know whi is the stronger of the two. Christians would not stand a chance against all Islamic countries, thats why they attack places like Iraq, Afghanistan. Places that are about the size of some U.S. states, because they know they would not win an all out war against Islam.

The war will one day come and of a surety all Christians will take their well deserved seats in hell right next to Iblis.

markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why is it that the Haitian are waiting for anybody to take over that Hell hole..

I wish people would stop thinking countries like Haiti just want foreigners to come in and exploit them. People need to give more respect the people of Haiti are pretty smart you have to be because of the conditions of the country forces people to work harder and be smarter

If you do some research a lot of people say Haitians are good businessmen if anything Haitians are seen as a great threat to the world elite. After all didn't the president of France say the Common Agricultural Policy was needed to keep farmers in Europe a decent lifestyle? I think that very clearly shows that they are seen as a threat rather than simply Victims

Hernando De Soto has shown us that the property of the poor in developing and former communist countries are estimated to be worth trillions. In Haiti they are worth more than all the aid and investment that can be given for the next 150 years. This is true and Hernando De Soto is a respected economist even though I do disagree with much in his book

I'll have to talk about Haiti later but he talks about Haiti and gives good information on Haitian entrepreneurs in the book but for now I'll give some general information

“The Mystery of Capital” by Hernando De Soto

http://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Capital-Capitalism-Triumphs-Everywhere/dp/0465016146

page 35

quote:
By our calculations, the total value of the real estate held but not legally owned by the poor of the Third World and former communist nations is at least $9.3 Trillion (book has a chart on statistics from deferent continents)

This is a number worth pondering: $9.3 trillion is about twice as much as the total circulating U.S. money supply. It is very nearly as much as the total value of all the companies listed on the main stock exchanges of the world’s twenty most developed countries: New York, Tokyo, London, Frankfurt, Toronto, Paris, Milan, the NASDAQ, and a dozen others. It is more than twenty times the total direct foreign investment into all Third World and former communist countries in the ten years after 1989, forty-six times as much as all the World Bank loans of the past three decades, and ninety-three times as much as all the development assistance from all advanced countries to the Third World in the same period.

Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question then is why is India allowing for conditions in which multitudes of its farmers are committing suicide? Why is it that China, which historically has been agriculturally oriented, allowed itself to be taken advantage of by American farmers dumping cheap produce into the country?

I mean this is absolutely insane the President of France said he would rather create a crisis in the EU than discarded the Common Agricultural Policy while China is allowing cheap imports to come in. Seriously do you people realize the importance of this? Why would China allow this to happen. This has to be one of the most important things going on in the 21st century

Why is it that farmers all over the world are committing suicide? Is it because increasing production will not increase income?

I've had communication with a professor who has been to China and he has done research that rural farmers are wanting to move to cities the government is trying to hold them back and make this kind of migration illegal. I think this is because of cheap American and European food which creates poverty and the government wants to prevent the agricultural sector from collapsing and also wants to keep rural areas populated

Here is some quick info on farmer suicides.

Note suicides in Europe and America is because the agricultural policies hurt the common people

"200,000 Indian farmers commit suicide" by Moin Ansari from Pakistan Daily

http://www.daily.pk/200000-indian-farmers-commit-suicide-17582/

quote:
I fail to understand how enhancing crop yields would increase farm income.
"U.S. Agricultural Subsidies and Farmer Suicide in India" by Parinitha Sastry

http://www.rooseveltcampusnetwork.org/blog/us-agricultural-subsidies-and-farmer-suicide-india

"International Farmers Suicide Crisis"
http://www.un.org/esa/sustdev/csd/csd16/PF/presentations/farmers_relief.pdf

"How Tightly Has China Embraced Market Reforms in Agriculture"

Fred Gale
Bryan Lohmar
Francis Tuan

http://www.ers.usda.gov/amberwaves/June09/Features/ChinaMarket.htm

quote:
In 2008-09, the Government became the dominant purchaser of grain and soybeans as it sought to support domestic prices by purchasing commodities for reserves while global prices were falling. The Government’s expanding role in grain purchases is at odds with the widespread privatization and development of markets across the agricultural economy.....

....As global food prices soared in 2007-08, few analysts were aware that China held large Government grain reserves. A March 2008 article from China’s State Council revealed that reserves had grown for 5 years in a row....

China’s policymakers face a stiff challenge in the 21st century as they promote farm income growth in an open economy. This challenge was highlighted in late 2008 when global commodity prices fell below domestic Chinese prices. Chinese policymakers, intent on supporting prices, purchased large quantities of corn, cotton, wheat, rice, and soybeans at set prices. They also announced higher wheat and rice support prices for 2009. By the end of 2008, commercial sales of domestic soybeans in Heilongjiang Province were at a standstill because the price of imported soybeans was well below the domestic support price. At the time, there were strong sentiments in the Chinese soybean industry to raise soybean tariffs, but this was not an option since China’s commitment as a WTO member bound its soybean tariff at 3 percent.

Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Later I'll organize all of this together.

Why are Africans desperate for China to take over their country?

Simply put it is because they are forced to make concessions because they are in debt, they are forced to turn to the Chinese to make money

You have choices A,B,C for income

If A and B are taken away you have no choice but to turn to C, in this case the only choice is to turn to China. Other than this there is no income

The United States exports cheap cotton to China and China then is able to dump it in places like Africa. African countries have less trade amongst each other than any other continent and the poor state of roads is due to low prices which is why food is often dumped out despite bumper harvests in many African countries. Cheap food is also believed to have lead to less road development in places like the Philippines.

Since African countries and people living in these countries are deprived of means of income (because of cheap imports) they often resort to exploitive companies for income. Thus the reason why it seems African leaders are allowing themselves to be taken over by the Chinese or whatever. However in Gabon for example there are attempts to diversify the economy

"Gabon bans log exports"
Jeremy Hance
mongabay.com
June 07, 2010

http://news.mongabay.com/2010/0607-hance_gabon.html

quote:
Gabon hopes to fill job loss due to the ban with expansion in its processed wood market, and eventually move its market toward finished wood products.
Gabon trade brief. Note that Gabon is keen on supporting the coffee industry and to reduce dependence on food imports. On the other hand developed countries have lower tariffs on Gabon oil but have higher tariffs on other things like agricultural products. However it does show that Gabon seeks to diversify it's economy

http://info.worldbank.org/etools/wti/docs/Gabon_brief.pdf

However for some reason different countries become open to cheap imports like in Nigeria. However the situation is complicated and this is probably done so that countries like Nigeria can have more trade with China. As means of income are taken away they have to resort to other ways of income. For example since these countries are in debt they are at the mercy of others who can tell them what to do

"Debt & the World Bank"

http://www.whirledbank.org/development/debt.html

quote:
With a drop in the international price of coffee, its chief export, Uganda found itself by April 1999 once again saddled with an officially "unsustainable" debt burden
“Nigeria: Manufacturers frown at China’s dumping of cheap products” Friday 12 March 2010 / by Konye Obaji Ori

http://en.afrik.com/article17137.html

quote:

Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN), have bitterly condemned China’s exaggerated dumping of “cheap and substandard” products on the Nigerian market, describing the situation as "disastrous." But Nigerian Association of Small Scale Industrialists (NASSI) have said Nigeria should see China’s invasion as a challenge to local industrialists to improve the quality of their products so they can also compete on the world stage.

According to MAN, the expansion of Chinese goods in Nigerian markets makes nonsense of recent government policy that banned importation of some foreign products as part of a campaign to support local industry, as Nigeria’s major commercial cities are now overloaded with sub-standard textiles, machinery and auto-parts.

I found this particularly interesting

quote:

"They have done it not only in Nigeria but in other countries also. I was told recently that they have taken the design of a popular Hausa hat, the Zanna Bukar and are most likely going to bring their own version very soon. That is the Chinese for us," MAN’s Chairman, Mr. Bashir Borodo was quoted as saying.

markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
The ABC thing is a common theme. For example in Afghanistan the people have a hard time finding incomes, so when A and B don't work they resort to C or opium for income.

Another way to look at it is that C is the Taliban, in Pakistan the people gleefully gave a bulk of the profits of mining to the Taliban because they were impoverished and unemployed and mining operations were more successful when the Taliban ruled

In Afghanistan the people want to process almonds, but instead a big part of the economy is opium and foreign aid. In Pakistan pro-American people have been access for more access to markets for a long time.

See the tab that says "Concerning Afghanistan and Pakistan"

http://aviewofhistory.weebly.com/

markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Ok here is some info about Haiti from "The Mystery of capital" by Hernando De Soto and also why their incomes are so low in the first place

http://aviewofhistory.weebly.com/

Page 5

quote:
In Haiti, the poorest nation in Latin America, the total assets of the poor are more than one hundred fifty times greater than all the foreign investment received since Haiti’s independence from France in 1804. If the United States were to hike its foreign-aid budget to the level recommended by the United Nations - .07 percent of national income – it would take the richest country on earth more than 150 years to transfer to the world’s poor resources equal to those they already possess.
Page 89:

quote:
As Simon Fass wrote in the eloquent conclusion of his book about the economy of Haiti,

"These ordinary people are extraordinary in only one respect. Their incomes are very low, so low that one serious error of judgment or one unfortunate act of providence can often threaten survival of a household as a corporate entity, and sometimes also threaten survival of its members as corporeal entities. What is extraordinary is not so much povery itself, but rather the ability of these people to survive in spite of it… Nothing they do in this process is anything but a productive contribution to survival and growth, and the simple items they obtain have concrete functions as a factor inputs to the production process."

Now to page 91 a look at Senegal:

quote:
In some countries, the extralegal sector is now at the very root of the social system. The people of Touba, Senegal, who can be seen hawking their wares on the sidewalks of New York and other big U.S. cities, are often part of a sophisticated Islamic-African sect that funnels millions of dollars of profits back to their home city. Newsweek describes touba as:

"A state within a state, largely exempt from Senegal’s laws,… [and] the country’s fastest growing city. Entire villages have relocated here, setting up tin shacks among the walled villas of the rich… The duty free city is the hub of Senegal’s transportation and real estate empires, the booming informal sector, and the peanut trade, the nation’s main source of foreign exchange.”

markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
The entire planet is going to be forced into reliance on food producers in the United States and Europe. Nations that were once food exporters have become dependent on food imports, while at the same time the U.S. and E.U. cater to the food industry despite the fact that in the U.S. government regulation in agriculture is against the constitution.

Our Economic Past "The Origin of American Farm Subsidies" By Burton Folsom , J R

http://www.fee.org/pdf/the-freeman/0604Folsom.pdf

Coolidge described this regulation in agriculture as:

quote:
Such action would establish bureaucracy on such a scale as to dominate not only the economic life but the moral, social, and political future of our people.
And Obama has stated plans to double exports!

But hundreds of years ago Adam Smith wrote this:

quote:
A great empire has been established for the sole purpose of raising a nation of consumers, who should be obliged to buy, from the shops of our different producers, all the goods with which these could supply them

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com