EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Chinese companies are renting White people

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chinese companies are renting White people
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you get to the level where people are renting you just to make their company look good, then you know you are a god on earth!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/BUSINESS/06/29/china.rent.white.people/index.html

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better that renting Haitians, all they good for is begging for handouts, and goverment aid. Dont need that in China, Id rent white people too. At least you will have a chance of doubling your investment. What would someone do with a hungry nappy head dusty black Haitian? Figures!

I heard Haitian cockroaches are scattering over to Europe. That is just what I hear.

Btw where are you at?
You wouldnt happen to be in Europe would you!

You must of made it in with the first bottle of cockroaches.

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
When you get to the level where people are renting you just to make their company look good, then you know you are a god on earth!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/BUSINESS/06/29/china.rent.white.people/index.html

When they rent you
like that...
You are just another whore...

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey pussy bwoi, do you even have a country? Oh wait! you must be those Lazy ass African Americans who HAD TO BE GIVEN freedom. Yo sucker, my ancestors fought for ours military style. Can you say the same pussy bwoi?

You aint even on the level to hold my wet condom, scum bag bwoi!

quote:
Originally posted by CircleOfLife:
Better that renting Haitians, all they good for is begging for handouts, and goverment aid. Dont need that in China, Id rent white people too. At least you will have a chance of doubling your investment. What would someone do with a hungry nappy head dusty black Haitian? Figures!

I heard Haitian cockroaches are scattering over to Europe. That is just what I hear.

Btw where are you at?

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And look at em now, all hungry and begging. People all on t.v. begging for anyone to send a nickel to that hellhole.

Just be lucky you was one of the first cockroaches that made it to the white man's land, otherwise you would have been squashed like the rest of that trash over there.

Im not from America, so i could give a **** about them. You are from Haiti, and here you are spending your money building up the white mans country, feeding that white troll that you sleep with and her little half breed mutts.

Why not post topics about how great Haiti is, or about the great buildings that will one day become wonders that all you uneducated negro are thinking of building 100 years from now. Why not talk about how your descendants and family is over ther living off American crumbs.

Im glad you cockroaches couldnt make it over here, but i heard the infestation is so bad in Europe, they've hired a Haitian cockroach exterminater.

I thought to myself, Why not just drop a big Raid Bomb on them Haitian cockroaches? Then I thought, they must be tough they fought for their freedom. LOL

Now look at em, they fighting for food, and clean water. What a waste of land that is to be so full of cockroaches!

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CricleOflife anyone can have unfortunate disasters coupled with a string of leaders that have been extremely corrupt and incompetent don`t let the mean spirited-ness of others cause you to despise others in dire need.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
Hey pussy bwoi, do you even have a country? Oh wait! you must be those Lazy ass African Americans who HAD TO BE GIVEN freedom. Yo sucker, my ancestors fought for ours military style. Can you say the same pussy bwoi?

You aint even on the level to hold my wet condom, scum bag bwoi!

quote:
Originally posted by CircleOfLife:

Btw where are you at?

Fool, AA have fought for our Rights, and WE ARE THE SAME NATION, stop dividing ourselves. Niether AA or Haitians have any power in this Earth we are BOTH in the same predicament, AA might have more Power but we are still the same Nation.

Free yourself, Uplift your nation. Call on Ahayah I Am. Stop dividing, just cause you love White Women you still of the same Nation as AA people.

The Most High is breaking the backs of the other nations for our people and you still stuck on the White man.

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^What do you mean by "breaking the backs of other nations"?

Sounds truthfully insightful

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^JCMJ et al. are living a fantasy reality they have created to cope with hardship. The fact of the matter is, if anyone, it is the Chinese who can claim that the most High God is breaking the backs of other nations. It is evident that they are the rising empire.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com