EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT: Are black people and the Latinos the Valley of Dry bones?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: OT: Are black people and the Latinos the Valley of Dry bones??
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 The hand of the LORD came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”
So I answered, “O Lord GOD, You know.”
4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! 5 Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the LORD.”’”
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.
9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.”’” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.
11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the LORD, have spoken it and performed it,” says the LORD.’”

-

-

3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

-

-

So I answered, “O Lord GOD, You know.”

Explain how the Jewish people are the Valley of Dry bones?? Where are their people living in a subserviant state being locked in prisions.

Son of man, Can these bones live??

So can we.

Where is this prophecy in A. Egypt and other Myths??

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about North Americans? By that I mean "Native Americans" that happen to be north of the border
Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I n I people are the dead bones in the dry valley.

Marcus Garvey spoke the words again and breathed life into the nation.

Marcus Garvey is most important to understanding the development of Black resistant philosophy and the general blackism that permeates InI world today.

Beginning with his flag, his colours, his political and religious philosophy, Marcus Garvey a man from nowhere, without any wealth or legacy, changed the way the world saw Blackman and the way Blackmen saw themselves.

Read:

"...When I am dead, wrap the mantle of the Red, Black, and Green around me, for in the new life I shall rise with God’s grace and blessings to lead the millions up the heights of triumph with the colors you well know. Look for me in the whirlwind..."

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/marcus-mosiah-garvey-a-defiant-symbol-of-black-nationalism-by-jill-heather-winnick/

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So whats going on? "African Americans"(Black people?) and the population from South America(Latino?) are going to form an exceedingly great army and march into Israel?

Who is going to live in Central and South America?

Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Not Israel Markellion...

Africa! Marcus Garvey says to head back to Africa...that is what repartriation movement is all about....

Africa (mount zion) for Africans...

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markellion:
What about North Americans? By that I mean "Native Americans" that happen to be north of the border

Native Americans are the Valley of Dry Bones too. More N.A live in poverty on reservations than AA. Thats the truth.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wishful thinking of a heeb israelite LOL! Latinos ain't gettin down and funky with the Negro, rest assured, they aint. The black man is so desperate that he will attempt to amass anyone just to beef up his numbers. Why? because he knows he is militarily impotent and small in number, and cannot contest the white man's supremacy alone.

You better go ask LA RAZA how they feel about Negroes. I guarantee you, you will adore whites and embrace how they presently treat you after learning how Latinos and, especially the chicano, really feel about blacks.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The five civilized nations recently kicked off Blacks from their roll calls. Seriously, you guys are funny as hell! These natives have whites sitting on their boards and councils! They got more love for whitey than you (LOL)

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Native Americans are the Valley of Dry Bones too. More N.A live in poverty on reservations than AA. Thats the truth.

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
wishful thinking of a heeb israelite LOL! Latinos ain't gettin down and funky with the Negro, rest assured, they aint This is a bunch of non sense first off Judah and Israel were at each other's neck back in the Kingdom and will remain so until Christ comes and restores us.

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

13The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.

The black man is so desperate that he will attempt to amass anyone just to beef up his numbers. Why? because he knows he is militarily impotent and small in number, and cannot contest the white man's supremacy alone.

This is more conjecture, The Black man(there are many Black Nations on Earth fool besides Israel) is a shade of Brown when we ran into Africa we mixed with the natives there but we are still shades of Brown. The Indian tribes are shades of Brown like their Father Jacob.

Why? because he knows he is militarily impotent and small in number, and cannot contest the white man's supremacy alone. LMAO, this Proves we are the valley of Dry bones, EVEN YOU CAN NOT call the White man the Valley of Dry Bones, He is Superior millitarily. You see a bunch of Low .Q negros and Mexicans killing Each other worshipping the White man, in gangs, going to the White man for a Job..So Afronut...CAN THE BONES LIVE??

You better go ask LA RAZA how they feel about Negroes. I guarantee you, you will adore whites and embrace how they presently treat you after learning how Latinos and, especially the chicano, really feel about blacks.
Like I said the Hatred between Judah(Negro tribes) and Ephriam(Indian tribes) goes WAYY back this is nothing new brother. Also the white man can get in this too through Christ any man can get salvation and overcome but the 12 tribes will be put up again.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
The five civilized nations recently kicked off Blacks from their roll calls. Seriously, you guys are funny as hell! These natives have whites sitting on their boards and councils! They got more love for whitey than you (LOL)

quote:

LOL you are too funny man as I said at one time We wera at War. Native Americans enslaved Blacks and Blacks(The Buffalo soldiers) hunted down and killed Indians. This does not disprove anything.

As a matter of fact according to "Lost Tribes and the Promised land" at one time the Indans of Florida knew they were Reuben. the so called Siminole Indians.

So as I said Afronut....

Son of Man....
 -

Can these Bones Live???

-

Can they live Afronut?? Are white people who control Trade...THE JEWISH PEOPLE who control the monetary system, The Arabs who control the Oil are they the valley of Dry bones...Who are they the Asians and Chinese who have their own land...

or are they the Haitians who eat Mud Cakes Afronut??

Son of man...CAN THESE BONES LIVE???

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Yo, my dude, the heeb doctrine was bunked y2k. Why are you still subscribing to it? Didn't you get the memo? Yahawah bahasham Yahwashi aint return (LOL) Now yall got this coon nigga called "Comfy" running the show up here at madison and 25th.

This **** is hilarious!

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^^JCMJ, u think that is supposed to move me or something? Fvck off clown.

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^Yo, my dude, the heeb doctrine was bunked y2k. Why are you still subscribing to it? Didn't you get the memo? Yahawah bahasham Yahwashi aint return (LOL) Now yall got this coon nigga called "Comfy" running the show up here at madison and 25th.

This **** is hilarious!

Afronut my poor mislead brother, The folks you mention are of the Spirit of the Pharsees. Also no man is running the show except Christ, no one is my leader except Christ.

These are some of the folks I sub too..

http://www.youtube.com/user/yshuaknesset

http://www.youtube.com/user/Profit613

Here are some clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO0eJBCnAjg

So that too is debunked.

On the side note, Are not Haitians and Dominicans Brothers living on the same land but can come together?? Yes or No??

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^I already explained the situation bet. haiti and D.R. a couple of months ago. Dominicans are the children of mulattos and spaniards who fled to that side of the island. Their blood relation to Haitians is negligable. The only thing they really share is the island, that is about it.

As for your pharisee retort, it is because of High priest Ahraya that all you heebs have the 12 tribe breakdown. And the last I checked, he is still down w/comfy.

When yall drop the 12 tribe doctrine, I will give you respect. Until then, you all are peddling a knock-off doctrine (12 tribe); yall are frauds.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^^JCMJ, u think that is supposed to move me or something? Fvck off clown.

MOVE YOU...lol, You are not needed Afronut, many of our people will die in our current state..

There are Haitians coming into the Truth, you are not needed. I simply showed you that to confirm. Even you can not deny that Haitians, American Negroes, Latinos, Indians of South and North America, Dominicans and Jamaicans and Trinidadians, Carribians are the valley of Dry bones. Esp. The Haitians who are at the lowest state of captivity of ALL the Tribes, Your Tribe is the Lowest.

Haitian tells the Truth about Haiti...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cygWRKFIuo4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwloHC-ODnI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao1cbZ5NLo0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGUgDQvQadk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgQ47wW_Vbw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMitZZ-TRds&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ1SYKHl6Gg&feature=related

12,000 of all the Tribes will be sealed. Most of these Men are those who sigh and cry at the evils done on this earth and those who are not defiled spiritally and mentally. Most probably dont even know they are Israel yet.

You are not needed Afronut.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^I already explained the situation bet. haiti and D.R. a couple of months ago. Dominicans are the children of mulattos and spaniards who fled to that side of the island. Their blood relation to Haitians is negligable. The only thing they really share is the island, that is about it.

As for your pharisee retort, it is because of High priest Ahraya that all you heebs have the 12 tribe breakdown. And the last I checked, he is still down w/comfy.

When yall drop the 12 tribe doctrine, I will give you respect. Until then, you all are peddling a knock-off doctrine (12 tribe); yall are frauds.

The 12 tribe doctrine comes from Genesis also the original H.I groups did not even believe in Christ fool.

As for you report about Dominicans and Haitians the fact remains the Domincans are the result of Indians, Spanish and Negros just as the Haitians are Negros though some have mixture too. Haitians and Dominicans are brothers no matter how much you try to paint it another way, The Domincans might have more Spanish blood but that is insignifigant.

If the Domincans were so much different why are so many Dominicans

-

-

Dark Skinned??

Also many of us have White mixture including Mexicans, African Americans..etc. this is why I reject the Edomite doctrine.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^if you want to claim they are symbolic dry bones, then you won't get an argument from me. But to fvcking claim that they are the prophetic dry bones of Ezekiel is not only laughable, but down right bullshyt!

--------------------

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Green party nominates Black woman and Hispanic woman for President/Vice President nominees, showing Hispanic/Black solidarity.

Green Party Vice-Presidential Candidate Rosa Clemente To Participate In "Open The Debates" Rally In Denver

Forwarded by the Green Party of the United States http://www.gp.org

Contact: John Judge, 202-584-1021, press-secretary@runcynthiarun.org

Washington, DC -- Rosa Clemente, the recently nominated vice-presidential candidate running with former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney on the Green Party ticket, will join Ralph Nader, Matt Gonzalez, Val Kilmer, Sean Penn, Cindy Sheehan, Tom Morello, Jello Biafra, Nellie McKay, and Ike Reilly at the "Open the Debates" Super Rally on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 6:00 p.m. at the University of Denver Magness Arena in Denver, Colorado.

Green Party and other third party and independent candidates in the 2008 presidential race have been consistently excluded from national and local debates, including progressive Congressman Dennis Kucinich from national media debates. The Green Party is demanding that presidential candidate Cynthia McKinney to be included in the upcoming Google and YouTube debates in New Orleans.

"It is critical for the Hip Hop generation and young people, among whom only one in fourteen vote or participate in elections, and who see the current two-party system as antiquated and unable to address their issues, to be able to hear other alternatives at all political debates so they can have informed voter choice and become engaged in real democracy. The Green Party ticket represents something my generation can vote for, not just an alternative, but an imperative. This push to have third party and independent voices in national and local debates helps all of us to make democracy work," Clemente noted.

The Denver Super Rally, organized by independent candidate Ralph Nader is being held to coincide with the Democratic National Convention. A second Super Rally is planned for Minneapolis on September 4th at Orchestra Hall during the week of the Republican National Convention. The Super Rallies will be part of an outpouring of protest in Denver and Minneapolis against the two corporate controlled parties and their policies of perpetual militarism and war, at the expense of the necessities here at home.

"Our focus at the Denver Super Rally will be to expand the debates beyond just two parties," Nader said. "It's an issue of central concern to many Americans and extends far beyond any one candidate. It is a first amendment matter of speech, petition and assembly during a Presidential election for both the candidates and the voters."

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^if you want to claim they are symbolic dry bones, then you won't get an argument from me. But to fvcking claim that they are the prophetic dry bones of Ezekiel is not only laughable, but down right bullshyt!

Afronut you can not argue with facts. This statement proves this. The Prophet Ezekiel saw a valley of Dry bones, the condition that would beefall the "Whole House of Israel". After prophesy the bones came together and "DAVID" was set up as their King(WHO IS CALLED THE ROOT OF DAVID IN THE LAST DAYS??....You guessed it..Christ.

Christ himself said he would rebuild the Tabernacle of David.

You can't show One Single white European or Arab tribes or Nation that Fits the Valley of Dry bones, If you could prove the Jewish people or Europeans were you would have done so.

You know as much as I do who is the Valley of Dry bones.

Funny part is you love to show how Blacks are inferior but when the Bible shows WHY we are presently inferior you deny it.

Like I said...

SON OF MAN...CAN THESE BONES LIVE??

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Yes, I n I people are the dead bones in the dry valley.

Marcus Garvey spoke the words again and breathed life into the nation.

Marcus Garvey is most important to understanding the development of Black resistant philosophy and the general blackism that permeates InI world today.

Beginning with his flag, his colours, his political and religious philosophy, Marcus Garvey a man from nowhere, without any wealth or legacy, changed the way the world saw Blackman and the way Blackmen saw themselves.

Read:

"...When I am dead, wrap the mantle of the Red, Black, and Green around me, for in the new life I shall rise with God’s grace and blessings to lead the millions up the heights of triumph with the colors you well know. Look for me in the whirlwind..."

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/marcus-mosiah-garvey-a-defiant-symbol-of-black-nationalism-by-jill-heather-winnick/

Marcus Garvey, MLK, Rosa Parks, Malcolm X all of these folks were Israel but failed to understand who they were. A part of the Curse on the Children of Israel is that we would run to religion and philosophy and no MAN would redeeem us except God himself. Marcus Garvey was on point with our folks moving to Africa for the time being until Christ comes but Africa is not the homeland Israel is. Jerusalem is our city and God will gives us Jerusalem back when Christ returns in the East. We wont need man or the British or Germans to set us up like the Ashkenazi Kabbalist did.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Damn son!!! There are many freggin people suffering! Look at the filipinos (Somone posted a video of filipine slums. I think it was you)! Come on man! The heeb doctrine is only as real as symbols. If the negro, latino and indian can claim hebrew heritage, then so can all socially oppressed people!!

Dude, you are fighting a losing battle. Your best bet is to stay within the pseudo-realm. You are an israelite symbolically; metaphorically; Blacks, Latinos and Native Americans are pseudo-Israelites.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^Damn son!!! There are many freggin people suffering! Look at the filipinos (Somone posted a video of filipine slums. I think it was you)! Come on man! The heeb doctrine is only as real as symbols. If the negro, latino and indian can claim hebrew heritage, then so can all socially oppressed people!!

Dude, you are fighting a losing battle. Your best bet is to stay within the pseudo-realm. You are an israelite symbolically; metaphorically; Blacks, Latinos and Native Americans are pseudo-Israelites.

Philipinos have their own nation, though some Philipinos are Israel Majority of Israel in in The americans, Some are in Africa, Egypt, Kush, the Middle East, Spain, Australia, Hawaii..

The injustice done on the Earth is due to Arab, Europeans, and Chines/Asian Gentile control of the Earth. When Israel feel Salvation was given to the Gentiles...THIS IS THE RESULT OF THE GENTILES Rule...LOOK AROUND YOU.

Our God is a Fair God, He gave the Gentiles a Time to rule, now our Time, the Kingdom of Jacob is Coming and out of Jerusalem shall go forth the law.

If I am fighting a loosing battle Proove that the Jewish people, Arabs or Europeans and Chinese/Asians ARE A NATION are the Valley of Dry bones. don't Cherry pick one Tribe, prove it as a nation so we can prophecy unto them, becuase without Israel, 12,000 from Each tribe Christ can not return...nothing can happen until the 144,000 are sealed. So prove Europeans, Arabs, Chinese/Asians as a nation fit the Curse of Israel..??

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^You are a lost hope. You believe too strongly. Never mind. Carry on with yourself, sir.

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^You are a lost hope. You believe too strongly. Never mind. Carry on with yourself, sir.

Like I said you can't disprove it only mock and scoff. If you had a way to prove Europeans or Jews or ANYONE besideds Blacks were the balley of Dry bone you would have done so.

and if you dont believe then why did you comment on a thread with a headliner dealing with the Bible??

You hate blacks and relish in the fact that we are down, and you hate any doctrine that says were are more than what the world says we are.

Even when the doctine makes sense you can't accept is becuase you worship the White man so much, you can't imagine that he is NOT chosen by god but WE(YES YOUR FOREFATHER IS JACOB) are. and becuase of our Forefather's Idol worship we are suffering captivity.

Free your mind Afronut and look around. You really think the White man is a great ruler. Look at the Earth look at the pollution and eugenics, Floride in the Waters, OIL SPILL that might eventually poisin all the Seas of the Earth.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Huh?! Dude! THEY GOT THE PRIZE!!! They are on the land of Israel! Where the fvck is your God?! Why has he allowed this if you are truly the biblical israelites? Give me a damn break, sir. They fulfilled the end time prophecy of the state of Ysrael. If you believe in prophecy, Israel is supposed to be in the land when the nations mount a war against her. Niggas and spics aint over there!

Get the fvck outta here w/that bullshit!

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^Huh?! Dude! THEY GOT THE PRIZE!!! They are on the land of Israel! Where the fvck is your God?! Why has he allowed this if you are truly the biblical israelites? Give me a damn break, sir. They fulfilled the end time prophecy of the state of Ysrael. If you believe in prophecy, Israel is supposed to be in the land when the nations mount a war against her. Niggas and spics aint over there!

Get the fvck outta here w/that bullshit!

LMAO, this is way to Easy to dispute..

O.K lets play..

This is what Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:

2 In the last days
the mountain of the LORD's temple will be established
as chief among the mountains;
it will be raised above the hills,
and all nations will stream to it.

3 Many peoples will come and say,
"Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD,
to the house of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways,
so that we may walk in his paths."
The law will go out from Zion,
the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

4 He will judge between the nations
and will settle disputes for many peoples.
They will beat their swords into plowshares
and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not take up sword against nation,
nor will they train for war anymore.

5 Come, O house of Jacob,
let us walk in the light of the LORD.

Isaiah said that when Israel is set up again the world will beat their Sowrds into plowshares and spears into purnin hooks. and the Law shall go forth out of Jerusalem...

So if the Jewish people are Israel why has WAR ESCALATED why is KABBALISHM not Torah being executed. Why can't the Jews handle the Arabs.

As I said God put us in our condition because of Idol worship and because we went against him and turned our backs on him.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Dude, you really don't want none of this. You are speaking to a man who had emersed himself in that doctrine for 20 yrs. Trust me when I say this, I know this shyt like the palm of my hand.

Isaiah's prophecy is a run-up to the messianic era. It occurs after the gog-magog assault on the land. In the Isaiah prophecy, the ysraelites have already established themselves on the land. Again, if you are the people indeed, you should be already in the land in preparation for the unfolding of Isaiah and Ezekiel end time prophecies.

Original_Womb/man
Member # 17356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Original_Womb/man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari

Marcus Garvey, MLK, Rosa Parks, Malcolm X all of these folks were Israel but failed to understand who they were.

Malcom X and The Nation of Islam knew/knows that we, "the Blacks of the Diaspora" are the Children on Israel.

Minister Louis Farrahkahn addresses this in his recent lecture. "Who are the Real Children of Israel"? Parts I & II

NOI

Posts: 35 | From: ATL | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Minister FarrahCOON used his televised speech to say that the children of Ysrael are the whites and that, the blacks are God. I would not use his speech as proof the Israelites were black. Not even he believes that.

--------------------

markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
How about the population of North Korea

"North Korea faces hunger: UN report"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNlI-51cm-o

"North Korea's military zeal leaves people cash-poor and hungry"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow8SQH_Kj6w&feature=channel

Original_Womb/man
Member # 17356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Original_Womb/man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GIgantic,

Minister FarrahCOON used his televised speech to say that the children of Ysrael are the whites and that, the blacks are God. I would not use his speech as proof the Israelites were black. Not even he believes that.

WRONG, apparently you misunderstood the Minister & The
Teachings. Rest assure, The Minister knows who "The Real Children of Israel" are; & The Truth of God, the devil, children of Seth, Tamahu.

Posts: 35 | From: ATL | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Actually, you misunderstood his message. His speech centered on the idea that the "Bible," the main literary source of judaism (white man's religion), belongs to the white man, not blacks; hence, his push to indoctrinate blacks with Islam and the Koran, as oppose the bible. While he may believe the original inhabitants of the land presently called "Israel" were black, he does not believe the Bible is the reference one can use to advance this position. That is why he referenced the story of Jacob wrestling the angel. Do you recall the lecture he gave on it? If so, please illuminate for us what he taught on it.

I await your explanation on the story of Jacob and the angel, as it was taught by the minister, during his speech.

Ball is in YOUR COURT NOW.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^Dude, you really don't want none of this. You are speaking to a man who had emersed himself in that doctrine for 20 yrs. Trust me when I say this, I know this shyt like the palm of my hand.

Isaiah's prophecy is a run-up to the messianic era. It occurs after the gog-magog assault on the land. In the Isaiah prophecy, the ysraelites have already established themselves on the land. Again, if you are the people indeed, you should be already in the land in preparation for the unfolding of Isaiah and Ezekiel end time prophecies.

LOL, then you should know about the Curses that befell Israel prior to the Captivity of the Northern Kingdom of Israel, don't make me get the Curses of deuteronomy out on you and compare them to the Jewish people in Israel today..lol.

Like I said the Jewish people are in Israel today, Why has War escalated why is the Law not going forth out of Jerusalem.

We are waiting Afronut.

For 20 yrs, I guess that White Pussy was too iresistable so much that you deny your heritage and worship the white man.

As I said you hate blacks and relish in our fall but you can't fathom the idea that we wont be down forever, our tribulation is coming to an end Its gonna get worse but out Lord and Savior will return and set up our kingdom. If you can't see how the Gentiles esp. the White European(Japhet) has ruined and polluted the Earth along with Edom(The Jews) then you are stupid and blind.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^Actually, you misunderstood his message. His speech centered on the idea that the "Bible," the main literary source of judaism (white man's religion), belongs to the white man, not blacks; hence, his push to indoctrinate blacks with Islam and the Koran, as oppose the bible. While he may believe the original inhabitants of the land presently called "Israel" were black, he does not believe the Bible is the reference one can use to advance this position. That is why he referenced the story of Jacob wrestling the angel. Do you recall the lecture he gave on it? If so, please illuminate for us what he taught on it.

I await your explanation on the story of Jacob and the angel, as it was taught by the minister, during his speech.

Ball is in YOUR COURT NOW.

you are 100% correct FarraCOON is a paid disinformation agent of Gaddafi, Gaddafi paid FarraCOON millions to indoctrinate Islam to Blacks in America. He talks about the White man but is a bootlicking slave of the Arab who to this day continues slavery.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Original_Womb/man:
GIgantic,

Minister FarrahCOON used his televised speech to say that the children of Ysrael are the whites and that, the blacks are God. I would not use his speech as proof the Israelites were black. Not even he believes that.

WRONG, apparently you misunderstood the Minister & The
Teachings. Rest assure, The Minister knows who "The Real Children of Israel" are; & The Truth of God, the devil, children of Seth, Tamahu.

If Farrahcoon understood the Children of Israel were the blacks and Latinos why is he leading them to an Arab belief(Islam) non of our forefathers were practicing Islam, there was no Koran or Islam prior ot Muhammed Ibn Abdullah of arabia, an Ishmaelite.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
The white pussy was some good shyt but that is another topic of discussion RLFOL!

The laws of Deut 28 is not set in some specific time; they are causes and effects of keeping and breaking hebreac law. Also, if you want to get jiggy and shyt, deut 28.68 already occured in 70 AD. Even Josephus testifies to this.

quote:
LOL, then you should know about the Curses that befell Israel prior to the Captivity of the Northern Kingdom of Israel, don't make me get the Curses of deuteronomy out on you and compare them to the Jewish people in Israel today..lol.

Like I said the Jewish people are in Israel today, Why has War escalated why is the Law not going forth out of Jerusalem.

We are waiting Afronut.

For 20 yrs, I guess that White Pussy was too iresistable so much that you deny your heritage and worship the white man.

As I said you hate blacks and relish in our fall but you can't fathom the idea that we wont be down forever, our tribulation is coming to an end Its gonna get worse but out Lord and Savior will return and set up our kingdom. If you can't see how the Gentiles esp. the White European(Japhet) has ruined and polluted the Earth along with Edom(The Jews) then you are stupid and blind. [/QB]

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
He has been on the Arab sheiks payroll for four decades now. He is their proxy for the Islaamic inflitration of Black America. And it is through Black America that the Islamists think they can shape and mold US policy. He is in too deep to change course. They financed the whole NOI operation. They practically own that negro.

quote:
you are 100% correct FarraCOON is a paid disinformation agent of Gaddafi, Gaddafi paid FarraCOON millions to indoctrinate Islam to Blacks in America. He talks about the White man but is a bootlicking slave of the Arab who to this day continues slavery.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
The white pussy was some good shyt but that is another topic of discussion RLFOL!

The laws of Deut 28 is not set in some specific time; they are causes and effects of keeping and breaking hebreac law. Also, if you want to get jiggy and shyt, deut 28.68 already occured in 70 AD. Even Josephus testifies to this.

quote:

We are waiting Afronut.

As I said you hate blacks and relish in our fall but you can't fathom the idea that we wont be down forever, our tribulation is coming to an end Its gonna get worse but out Lord and Savior will return and set up our kingdom. If you can't see how the Gentiles esp. the White European(Japhet) has ruined and polluted the Earth along with Edom(The Jews) then you are stupid and blind.

[/QB]
The destruction of 70 A.D was the Desolation of Abomination prophecied by Jesus and Daniel, however that was the start so Kuddos(As you would say)..to you. Now show me the Ships that the Jewish people in Israel were shipped in??
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^I will show you the ships when you show me when were Blacks shipped off as slaves to Egypt. Fair enough?

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
He has been on the Arab sheiks payroll for four decades now. He is their proxy for the Islaamic inflitration of Black America. And it is through Black America that the Islamists think they can shape and mold US policy. He is in too deep to change course. They financed the whole NOI operation. They practically own that negro.

quote:

Yep, FerrahCOON is on the pay roll of the same people that Drug blacks across the deserts of Africa into the East to work and toil and to die in Muslim armies. Yet this Negro calls the White man the Devil, when the Arab(Muhammed) pretty much created the concept that the Atlantic trade was modedled after. Yet black people are so fickle they convert and uphold FerrahCOON as a prophet..lmao. Also if the white man is the devil why was Fard Muhammed a White/Polynisian..A bunch of non sense.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Did you know these Arab sand niggaz even tailored a translation of the Koran to the "white man is the devil" doctrine NOI follows? I have a copy of it; M.H. Shakir translation. This "scholar" aint even recognized in Koranic academic circles. Surah XX.102 states, "On the day when the trumpet shall be blown, and We will gather the guilty, blue-eyed, on that day." The problem with that translation is it does not correspond to the original arabic (most versions have it as "blur" instead of blue) and not all whites are blue eyed (LOL). It is a big fat joke and uneducated negroes fall for it.

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^I will show you the ships when you show me when were Blacks shipped off as slaves to Egypt. Fair enough?

LOOOOOOOL, Im enjoying this debate Afronut...Im going to show you that Egypt in a biblical sense can mean "A Land of Bondage"...

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Land+of+bondage

0.23 sec.
in Bible history, Egypt; by extension, a place or condition of special oppression.

More

Micah 6:4

For I brought you up from the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery, and I sent before you Moses, Aaron, and Miriam.

Exodus 13:14

And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage:

Also we can see that places can be called "SPIRITUALY EGYPT"

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Here are the ships...

http://gordon.wiki.ccsd.edu/file/view/Slave_ship_diagram.png/44428921/Slave_ship_diagram.png

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/slaveship.htm

Now show me the Ashkenazi on the Slave Ships...Where are the Ashkenazi and Sepharic Slave ships going into "The house of Bondage"...

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^Did you know these Arab sand niggaz even tailored a translation of the Koran to the "white man is the devil" doctrine NOI follows? I have a copy of it; M.H. Shakir translation. This "scholar" aint even recognized in Koranic academic circles. Surah XX.102 states, "On the day when the trumpet shall be blown, and We will gather the guilty, blue-eyed, on that day." The problem with that translation is it does not correspond to the original arabic (most versions have it as "blur" instead of blue) and not all whites are blue eyed (LOL). It is a big fat joke and uneducated negroes fall for it.

No afronut Muslims be the Negro or not are well versed and must memorize the Koran. These people need to hate the white man becuase its all they have is a bunch of emotion and excuse to kill and hate whitey. They get this in Islam(Though the simply distort certian meanings)..in Islam they can condone Murder and hatred. If Whiteey was to disappear the whole Negro Midset would fall apart. I mean people like Clyde Winters and Mike111 would be out of a job thught Ill bet they would still talk about whitey and blame him even if he disappeared.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
LOOOOOOOL, Im enjoying this debate Afronut...Im going to show you that Egypt in a biblical sense can mean "A Land of Bondage"...

I warned you bruh. I aint no small fry when it comes to the doctrine. The original word used by the hebrews is not Egypt. The word is "MISRAIM," which is defined as A Fortress. It is from the root "MASOR." The word "Egypt" is an anglicized of the greek "Aegyptos." You are attempting to use a translation and later meaning to define an earlier word, sort of like putting the cartwheel before the horse -- FAIL.

quote:

Micah 6:4

For I brought you up from the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery, and I sent before you Moses, Aaron, and Miriam.

Was Egypt the place of bondage for the hebrews? YES. But that does not signify the definition of the word Misraim. America is recorded as the country of enslavement for Africans. Yet it would be an error to define the word "America" as the house of bondage. Follow?

quote:

Also we can see that places can be called "SPIRITUALY EGYPT"

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Do you realize that you are taking that passage out of its historical context. There was no America at the time that passage was written. The great city is historically Jerusalem and it was spiritually (metaphorically) called Sodom and Egypt because of the sins found in city limits.
The only place resurrection takes place, based on the bible, is in Jerusalem.

Also, notice how the writer qualifies his statement by letting the reader know that the city is spiritually but not literally called "Sodom" and "Egypt." Do you find that in Deut 28.68? So what gives you the right to force your interpretation on to it?

quote:
http://gordon.wiki.ccsd.edu/file/view/Slave_ship_diagram.png/44428921/Slave_ship_diagram.png

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/slaveship.htm

Are you trying to be funny or something? Many ancient people have been transported on ships as slaves. Do you think slave ships is exclusive to the Negro?

quote:

Now show me the Ashkenazi on the Slave Ships...Where are the Ashkenazi and Sepharic Slave ships going into "The house of Bondage"...

I already told you the prophecy of 28:68 was fulfilled in 70 AD and Josephus, an authority on Jewish history, attests to this. Are we to believe that your word is weightier than Josephus'? MAJOR FAIL.

I told you, you aint talkin to no new fry.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This seems to be some silly religious argument, and I certainly have no interest in such things.

But I would like to clear up some misconceptions that you ass-holes seem to have.

This is NOT a Mexican.

-

This is certainly NOT a Mexican.

-

Even this is NOT a Mexican.

-

THESE ARE MEXICANS!!!!

-

-

-

-

What you ass-holes call Mexicans, are Whites and their half-breed mutts.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I warned you bruh. I aint no small fry when it comes to the doctrine. The original word used by the hebrews is not Egypt. The word is "MISRAIM," which is defined as A Fortress. It is from the root "MASOR." The word "Egypt" is an anglicized of the greek "Aegyptos." You are attempting to use a translation and later meaning to define an earlier word, sort of like putting the cartwheel before the horse -- FAIL.

Please post where I said anything about the word "Egypt" or "Misriam"..I said Egypt or Misriam know to the Hebrews was the house of Bondage. Something you seemed to have ignored.

Was Egypt the place of bondage for the hebrews? YES. But that does not signify the definition of the word Misraim. America is recorded as the country of enslavement for Africans. Yet it would be an error to define the word "America" as the house of bondage. Follow?

Like I said when the HOUSE OF BONDAGE=Egypt and vice versa. Spirtitally called Egypt. You are saying it has to be Phisically and ONLY Misriam and that there is no connection to bondage and slavery.

Do you realize that you are taking that passage out of its historical context. There was no America at the time that passage was written. The great city is historically Jerusalem and it was spiritually (metaphorically) called Sodom and Egypt because of the sins found in city limits.

Also, notice how the writer qualifies his statement by letting the reader know that the city is spiritually but not literally called "Sodom" and "Egypt." Do you find that in Deut 28.68? So what gives you the right to force your interpretation on to it?
Im not forcing anything as I said Egypt is the House of Bondage.

Also lets use Precepts: So one Verse says Egypt by ships:

Deut. 28

36The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.[/b]

So how can God drive Israel into LITERAL Egypt if Israel KNEW about Egypt. What was this Land the Biblical Hebrews NEVER knew about??

37And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

Are you trying to be funny or something? Many ancient people have been transported on ships as slaves. Do you think slave ships is exclusive to the Negro? I did not ask for "Ancient people" I asked show me the Jewish people in Israel today, show me the Historical evidence of them going into bondage in slave ships?? Show me.

already told you the prophecy of 28:68 was fulfilled in 70 AD and Josephus, an authority on Jewish history, attests to this. Are we to believe that your word is weightier than Josephus'? MAJOR FAIL.

And Like I said Kuddos for that 70 A.D was the begining. There are more curses that are to befall Israel besides bondage. You are no small fry right Show me evidence of the Jewish people fitting the Curses..

Prove the Jewish people are the valley of Dry bones...What r you waiting for..

Please post.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Please post where I said anything about the word "Egypt" or "Misriam"..I said Egypt or Misriam know to the Hebrews was the house of Bondage. Something you seemed to have ignored.

Sir, what gives you the right to impose your re-interpretation of Egypt on to deut 28.68? Egypt is Egypt unless the writer qualified it as something else. Even in Revelation, the writing you reference, it is not Egypt that is qualified as something other than what it is. But rather, the "great city" is qualified. There is NO BIBLICAL PRECEDENCE to show Egypt being metaphorically (spiritually) called anything other than what it is.

Here is the deal, you would have show biblical precedence of Egypt being "spiritually" called something else, not the other way around. Only then can you re-interpret deut 28:68 as reference to America.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JCMJ, do you have the book of Josephus? If you do, I can give you the reference to the jews returning to Egypt as slaves in 70 AD.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
quote:

Sir, what gives you the right to impose your re-interpretation of Egypt on to deut 28.68? Egypt is Egypt unless the writer qualified it as something else. Even in Revelation, the writing you reference, it is not Egypt that is qualified as something other than what it is. But rather, the "great city" is qualified. There is NO BIBLICAL PRECEDENCE to show Egypt being metaphorically (spiritually) called anything other than what it is.

Here is the deal, you would have show biblical precedence of Egypt being "spiritually" called something else, not the other way around. Only then can you re-interpret deut 28:68 as reference to America.

I have tried debating with the OP once myself. This Guy Jari and the other guy King love to add their own opinions to the text inside the Bible.
Whenever the Bible does not agree with them, they change the text, or they throw in their own opinion into the text and pass it off a truth. When will Christians stop with this adding and taking away from the scriptures?

Futhermore this guy Jari claims one day to be a Christian, and then another day he claims that he more Jewish than Christian, and then quotes from the New Testament of the Bible which everyone knows that Jews dont even beleive in.

This guy is only a joke, anyone who thinks Jari has anyhting to offer here is completely nutz.

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

To Jari:
And you who cannot even read the "True" doctrine of the Bible or any religious doctrine in original form would know this how? You are not a small fry, you are more like an ant when it comes to religious doctrine. Thats why you run from my arguments. How could you be a Christian-Jew, but also claim to be a Nazarene and then an Israelite, or are they all the same people?
LOL! You are nothing more than a lier and a plagarizer, you are also a fraud and a hypocrite, who doesnt even understand his own way of life(Christianity-Judaism). You are here bashing someone else on translations, when you know in fact, that translations of the Bible and any other religious text or doctrine are all you are capable of reading.

To Jari:
Then He goes on to say: with no evidence to back up anything as usual:

To Jari:
First of all, how can you tell this guy that he is taking anything out of context, when what the both of you are reading is nothing more than translations, which btw, is someone else interpretation, not the original Bible. Then you go on to mention who the Bible was referring to,( Egypt and Sodom) and then as usual, refuse to back it up with anything other than the UnHoly Bible. No evidence means ignorance of the topic, and this is why Jari never has any evidence to back up his debate.

Im not forcing anything as I said Egypt is the House of Bondage.

To Jari:
And Jari, if you are not forcing your interpretation into the passage, then why not post evidence where the Bible says specifically that Egypt was the House of Bondage and not just your interpretation of what and who you think the Bible was reffering to?

To Jari:
Then He goes on futher trying to support his claims with the UnHoly Bible:

Also lets use Precepts: So one Verse says Egypt by ships:
Deut. 28
36The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.[/b]

To Jari:
Where in this passage does it specifically say that Egypt is the House of Bondage? Where in this passage does it even say Egypt or Misraim? Better yet tell us how you are so knowledgeable about who they are reffering to, when you have not "ever" read the original Bible?

So how can God drive Israel into LITERAL Egypt if Israel KNEW about Egypt. What was this Land the Biblical Hebrews NEVER knew about??
37And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

Are you trying to be funny or something? Many ancient people have been transported on ships as slaves. Do you think slave ships is exclusive to the Negro? I did not ask for "Ancient people" I asked show me the Jewish people in Israel today, show me the Historical evidence of them going into bondage in slave ships?? Show me.

To Jari:
Show evidence? LOL!Where The Fvck is any of your evidence my Christian Scholar who cannot read any other language but English and backs himslef up with the Unholy Bible?

already told you the prophecy of 28:68 was fulfilled in 70 AD and Josephus, an authority on Jewish history, attests to this. Are we to believe that your word is weightier than that of Josephus'? MAJOR FAIL.

To Jari:
Show the evidence where Josephus confrim this prophecy in the Bible? Or are we to assume that what you say that Jospehus said, he did actually say? Being that we know that you will plagarize the Bible, it is not a doubt in my mind that you would plagarize Josephus as well.

To Jari:
I think you are beneath a small fry, even the small fry can back up his own views with credible sources, you are more like a "snitch"
you tell only the part of the story that makes you right, and choose to leave out the parts that kill your debate.

And Like I said Kuddos for that 70 A.D was the begining. There are more curses that are to befall Israel besides bondage. You are no small fry right Show me evidence of the Jewish people fitting the Curses..
Prove the Jewish people are the valley of Dry bones...What r you waiting for..

To Jari:
He probably waiting on you to post evidence of all of the bogus claims that you have made, and never had a shred of evidenve to back it up. Just your opinions of translation.

Please post.

To Jari:
Hopefully Jari will post some proof! ONEDAY!!!!!

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com