EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Jigg is up. Verdict has been rendered. Tut was European.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jigg is up. Verdict has been rendered. Tut was European.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw many of the Eurocentrists on this board make the bold claim. Now they got evidence to back it up. The fight is over for the Afroloons. Sorry buds, YOU LOSE.

http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
I saw many of the Eurocentrists on this board make the bold claim. Now they got evidence to back it up. The fight is over for the Afroloons. Sorry buds, YOU LOSE.

Shut The Hell Up You Self-Promoting Turd

“With our award-winning process designed to meet your business needs, we feel confident that you’ll love our forward-thinking solution.”

What? Shut up! Just stop it. I don’t know why we have to revisit the lesson, but let’s do it, just to be clear: everything you know about a nice dinner party applies to all business communication. Here’s one: your host, unless he’s a true asshole, doesn’t spend the entire dinner talking about himself. (see also, that guy.)

You want to promote your company? Get out there and empower people. When I was an aspiring high school garage band guitarist, I’d read every article by my favorite bands. If Eddie Van Halen or James Hetfield or Chuck D was using a piece of equipment, I’d think, “That’s how they sound so amazing,” and I’d make a note of that as something I might want to save for.

No company could pay for the kind of bond my eyes made between the musician and his tools.

I was a big Dungeons and Dragons guy in high school (in other words, a loser). My friends and I would make epic storytelling happen four or five times a week in my basement. There was no ad TSR could have made that would have sold us on why their stuff was better than some other game. We already knew. Because they’d empowered us to be the masters of our own destiny.

Here’s a truth: If you have to tell me you’re the best, you’re not. If you have to write that you’ve got an award-winning something, you’re worried that I don’t know you have game. If you’re selling the best whatever-it-is in the world, stop talking about it. Start telling me how I can use it to make me into a superstar.

The best, most magical thing that can ever happen in marketing is catching your customers bragging it up about you. Give them the mic, dammit. Give them the stage. Make them the center of your damned world, not your stupid “drive yourself to Maui” user-generated video contest.

Believe me: you have been granted the very best tools in the whole damned world to both discover who’s bragging about your company, and then to give them the stage. Do it. Stop your own internal promotions.

Oh, and if no one’s raving about you, that might be another problem entirely

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confirming Truth - I will repeat this S L O W L Y.

You are a fuching ALBINO!

This is your fuching Dravidian creator.

Dravidian
 -

Dravidian Albino

-

This is the science that proves it!

Haplogroup R (Y-DNA)

In human genetics, Haplogroup R is a Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup, a subgroup of haplogroup P, defined by the M207 mutation.

This haplogroup is believed to have arisen around 26,800 years ago, somewhere in Central Asia or South Asia, where its ancestor Haplogroup P is most often found at polymorphic frequencies. Cambridge University geneticist Kivisild et al. (2003) suggests that southern and western Asia might be the source of this haplogroup:

Given the geographic spread and STR diversities of sister clades R1 and R2, the latter of which is restricted to India, Pakistan, Iran, and southern central Asia, it is possible that southern and western Asia were the source for R1 and R1a differentiation.

The R haplogroup is common throughout Europe and western Asia and the Indian sub-continent, and in those whose ancestry is from within these regions. It also occurs in North and Sub-Saharan Africa. The distribution is markedly different for the two major subclades R1a and R1b.

Haplogroup R1a is typical in populations of Eastern Europe, Indian Subcontinent and parts of Central Asia. R1a has a significant presence in Northern Europe, Central Europe, Altaians and Iran as well as in Siberia. R1a can be found in low frequencies in the Middle East, mostly in Indo-European speakers or their descendants.

Haplogroup R1b predominates in Western Europe. R1b can be found at high frequency in Bashkortostan (Russia). R1b can be found at low frequency in Central Asia, Middle East, South Asia as well as North Africa. There is an isolated pocket of R1b in Sub Saharan Africa. In Europe, R1b coincides with areas of Celtic influence.

Now STFU

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Activist: Exterminate White People
Black Raleigh activist says on C-SPAN

By Jon Sanders
October 21, 2005

RALEIGH — A Raleigh activist and bookstore owner told a panel at Howard University Law School on Oct. 14 that the solution to many of the problems faced by black people is the extermination of “white people off the face of the planet.” Dr. Kamau Kambon, who taught Africana Studies 241 in the Spring 2005 semester at North Carolina State University, also said this needs to be done “because white people want to kill us.”

Addressing a panel on “Hurricane Katrina Media Coverage,” broadcast in its entirety on C-SPAN, Kambon told the audience that white people “have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they’re monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem.”

Kambon’s solution received slight applause in the room, to which he responded, “I don’t care whether you clap or not, but I’m saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us.”

The course Kambon taught at NCSU in the spring of 2005, Africana Studies (AFS) 241, is listed in NCSU's Registrations and Records as "Introduction to African-American Studies II," a three-credit-hour course described as “Second in a two semester sequence in the interdisciplinary study of sub-Saharan Africa, its arts, culture, and people, and the African-American experience.”

A visiting professor at NCSU since 2003, Kambon has also taught AFS 240 at the university. AFS 240 is “African Civilization,” described as: “An interdisciplinary study of centers of African civilization from antiquity to the 1960s. Such centers include ancient Egypt, Nubia, Axum, Ghana, Mali, Songhai, Kilwa, Malinda, Sofola, Zinzibar and Monomotapa.”

A spokesman for NCSU told Carolina Journal that the school currently has no listing of Kambon as a professor. As of this writing, however, Kambon is listed on the faculty web page for Africana Studies as affiliated faculty.

Prior to his call for genocide against white people, Kambon, who owns Blacknificent Books in Raleigh, told the panel that “we are at war.” He said that white people had set up an "international plantation" for blacks, which made “every white person on earth a plantation master.” He said that, “You’re either supporting white people in their process of death, or you're for African liberation.”

He stressed one point in particular. “White people want to kill us. I want you to understand that. They want to kill you,” he said. “They want to kill you because that is part of their plan.”

Kambon closed his remarks by urging participants and C-SPAN viewers to "get very serious and not be diverted from coming up with a solution to the problem, and the problem on the planet is white people."

Before teaching at NCSU, Kambon was a professor of education at St. Augustine's College in Raleigh, a historically black institution. He was given a Citizen's Award in 1999 by the Triangle’s left-wing newspaper, The Independent Weekly. Ironically, Kambon is also an opponent of the death penalty.

Excerpts of Kambon's address may be heard online at the John Locke Foundation's blog site The Locker Room. The full remarks may be found at C-SPAN online (www.cspan.com) by searching the recent programs for "Black Media Forum on Image of Black Americans in Mainstream Media."

Jon Sanders is research editor for the John Locke Foundation and contributing editor at CJ. Contributing Editor Shannon Blosser also contributed to this report.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add This

Delicious Digg Facebook Furl Google Newsvine Propeller Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo Facebook
Twitter
YouTube Latest from
CJ Radio
CJ Radio #374: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of the New State Budget
On Our Blogs
Charlotte:
Quick Note to CMPD: We're Watching
A New Approach to CLT-Sao Paulo
Clip-N-Save: Local Population
Piedmont:
Herding cats
G'boro police chief finalists
Bev and Kid Rock
Triangle:
Ag Dept. cares more about racism than Justice Department
D'oh! It IS a Tax After All
Political reporters are the nation's best B.S. artists
Western NC:
"Community" Means "Maybe Somebody"
Protecting You from Your Own Creative Juices
More Stuff from AFP
Wilmington:
Wilmington Downtown Inc. Fiscal Questions Arise
No More Diagnostic Imaging In Brunswick County
Southeastern NC News Roundup

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R1b in West Africa..

The unexpected finding of R1b, the predominant Western European Y-DNA haplogroup, in Cameroon has been food for discussion and debate on DNA Forums for years. Our resident R1b experts soon realised that the Cameroon variety was different from most European R1b. It seemed to have branched off early on. But there was no clear idea of how and when it reached Central Africa. Now a new study by Fulvio Cruciani and his colleagues has greatly expanded our understanding of R1b in Africa.

The publication of Human Y chromosome haplogroup R-V88: a paternal genetic record of early mid Holocene trans-Saharan connections and the spread of Chadic languages, European Journal of Human Genetics (2010), 1–8 is a landmark in R1b studies. The team not only discovered more R1b - notably among the Hausa - but found several new SNPs. It is now possible to distinguish between the African strain - the new subclade R1b1a (V88) - and most of the rare examples of R1b1* found outside Africa.

R1b1a (V88) reaches its highest percentages in central Sahel (northern Cameroon, northern Nigeria, Chad, and Niger). It is strongly correlated with the Chadic languages, a branch of the large Afro-Asiatic family. The R1b link with Chadic was discernible earlier. Mathilda's Anthropology Blog deduced that R1b and E1b1b1b (E-M81) brought Afro-Asiatic languages and farming from the Near East. But the link between R1b1a (V88) and Chadic emerges even more clearly from the work of Cruciani and his colleagues. It is a keynote of their study.

Attached Image

Map above with arrows and dates added by me.

Their distribution map of V88 is intriguing. It suggests a route of spread from North Africa south across the Sahara. Previously that was seen as unlikely. Who would want to cross a huge desert if they could follow the Nile Valley? It was thought that speakers of proto-Chadic migrated westwards from the Middle Nile to Lake Chad. That picture seemed to be confirmed by the study published last year: Migration of Chadic speaking pastoralists within Africa based on population structure of Chad Basin and phylogeography of mitochondrial L3f haplogroup. Yet the Y-DNA tells a different story. Significantly V88 has been found among the Berbers of Siwa oasis in the far west of Egypt.

Cruciani and his colleagues suggest that R1b1a (V88) entered Africa when the Sahara was a green and fertile region, dotted with huge lakes. The global warming after the Last Glacial Maximum released a mass of water from melting glaciers. Monsoons drenched the Sahara. Until recently it was thought that a change in climate around 5,500 years ago (3,500 BC) suddenly dried out the Sahara, creating the vast desert we see today. The Cruciani paper follows this thinking. It was probably written before new data was published in 2008 that suggested that the process of drying out was more gradual. Sedimentary cores taken from Lake Yoa indicate that the area grew more arid over a period from 6,000 to 2,700 years ago.

So the date of the southward spread of Proto-Chadic does not have to be before 3,500 BC. However the linguist Militarev* has created a language tree for Afro-Asiatic which fits the picture of a southward shift before that date. He groups together Ancient Egyptian and Chado-Berber in one branch, both of which had common agricultural words, including those for sheep and goats, which were not native to Africa. [Smile] They arrived with farmers from the Near East around 6,000 BC. It is significant that the Berber and Chadic language families spring from the same root. That is what we would expect if they both descended from a migration of farmers across Sinai into North Africa around 6,000 BC. The Nile Valley was not settled by agriculturalists until later - around 4,800 BC - when it provided a green refuge from the drying Sahara. Miltarev dates Proto-Chadic around 5,410 BC.

*Alexander Militarev, Once more about glottochronology and the comparative method: the Omotic-Afrasian case

Seems to me the R1b makes Tut West African rather than European...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We now have Egyptian Y-chromosome data the makes it clear that the Egyptians were closely related to West Africans-not Horners.

The reality that King Tut carried the y-chromosome R1b illustrates the West African-Egyptian connection.

The frequency of R1b among West African groups: Fulani, Mandekan,and Pygmy range between 86-100% according to Crusiani et al,2010.

This means that King Tut can be Rb1 and still be African.

R-V88 is Rlbla. King Tut was R1b, like West Africans: Fulani and Mandekan.

R-V88 is carried mainly by Chadic speakers and Central Saharans generally.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abu-Amero,KK, Hellani A, Gonzalez AN, Larruga JM, Cabrera VM, Underhill, PA. 2009. BMC Genetics, 10:59 doi:10.1186/1471-2156-10-59. Retrieved 04/30/2010 at: http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2156/10/59 claims that in Asia the frequency of haplotype M173 is as follows: Anatolia 0.19%, Iran 2.67%, Iraq 0.49% Oman 1.0%, Pakistan 0.57% and Oman 1.0% (4). This contrast sharply with the widespread distribution of R-V88 in Africa, that ranges between 7-95% and averages 39% ; but no trace of Eurasiatic maternal lineages in West Central Africa.

Whereas in West Africa, the frequency of R1b ranges between 86-100%.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Stop it Clyde! Have some damn honesty w/your scholarship. You are supposed to be an academic, for pete's sake!!!! If you are going to present the study and their authors, do so in whole and not in part.

"R1b1a is found in northern Cameroon in west central Africa at a very high frequency, where it is considered to be caused by a pre-Islamic movement of people from Eurasia."[9][12]

And that is how those regions in Africa carry the R1b. It arrived there from outside Africa. Tut is of western Asian extract. Stop the shanagins dude.

Sources:

[9] a b c d Wood, ET; Stover, DA; Ehret, C; Destro-Bisol, G; Spedini, G; Mcleod, H; Louie, L; Bamshad, M et al. (2005). "Contrasting patterns of Y chromosome and mtDNA variation in Africa: evidence for sex-biased demographic processes.". European journal of human genetics : EJHG 13 (7): 867–76. doi:10.1038/sj.ejhg.5201408. PMID 15856073. http://hammerlab.biosci.arizona.edu/publications/Wood_2005_EUR.pdf.

[12] Cruciani, F; Santolamazza, P; Shen, P; Macaulay, V; Moral, P; Olckers, A; Modiano, D; Holmes, S et al. (2002). "A back migration from Asia to sub-Saharan Africa is supported by high-resolution analysis of human Y-chromosome haplotypes.". American journal of human genetics 70 (5): 1197–214. doi:10.1086/340257. PMID 11910562. , pp. 13–14

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Abu-Amero,KK, Hellani A, Gonzalez AN, Larruga JM, Cabrera VM, Underhill, PA. 2009. BMC Genetics, 10:59 doi:10.1186/1471-2156-10-59. Retrieved 04/30/2010 at: http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2156/10/59 claims that in Asia the frequency of haplotype M173 is as follows: Anatolia 0.19%, Iran 2.67%, Iraq 0.49% Oman 1.0%, Pakistan 0.57% and Oman 1.0% .

This contrast sharply with the widespread distribution of R-V88 in Africa, that ranges between 7-95% and averages 39% ; but no trace of Eurasiatic maternal lineages in West Central Africa.

Cruciani et al (2002) is talking about R-V88. R-V88 is found mainly among Chadic and Bantu speakers in Central Africa.

Whereas in West Africa, the frequency of R1b ranges between 86-100%. Check out the table in Cruciani,F., Trombetta,B., Sellitto, D., Massaia,A. destroy-Bisol,G., Watson, E., Colomb, E.B. 2010. Eur J. Hum Genet.,(6 January 2010) doi:10.1038/ejhg.2009.231: 1-8.

Here you will see the data on Mandekan and Fulani .

--------------------
C. A. Winters

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is nothing new. We've dealt with this supposed
inadvertant leak here months ago only to conclude that
the screens shots were no more than the calibrating
or sample STRs that came with the company's kit as per
the word of a genetics field/industry insider who's run
many such tests. See here
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=006683;p=2#000099
or just read this
quote:
Originally posted 08 March, 2010 03:20 AM by alTakruri:
Have been plugging along with this, developed a
flowchart and a near match R1b1b2 subclade table.
I won't bother sharing either or continuing this
investigation and here's the reason why.

Industry insider Thomas Krahn, of FamilyTreeDNA,
is sure the DSC's 16 STR pherogram screen is "most
likely a control sample from haplogroup R."
quote:

Thomas Krahn

FTDNA's Genomics Research Center

Thomas Krahn is a Member of FTDNA's Scientific Advisory Board.

Thomas is the Technical Laboratory Manager of FTDNA's Genomics Research Center
in Houston. Graduated from the Technical University of Berlin with an MSC (Dipl. Ing.)
in biotechnology and genetics. Thomas specializes in complex kinship testing and
family reconstructions. He is an expert in developing new molecular biological
methods and assays to resolve questions of biological heritage.

Even worse than the imbecile who posted this garbage
is the mentality of the regulars here who already forgot
all our responses given when the "news" first broke. You
guys are just "Following your leader where ever he may go"
or "Round and round the mulberry bush the monkey chase
the weasel"
but it's not all in fun nor does the weasel pop.

quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com