EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » photographic evidence that Khalid Muhammad wasn't black

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: photographic evidence that Khalid Muhammad wasn't black
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Photographic evidence
has now Determined that Khalid Muhammad wasn't Black
(AP) Sept 9, 2010

-

"as this incredible photo reveals Dr. Khalid Muhammad was not black. His brown color was revealed when he sat against a black background . Researchers were able to see he didn't blend into the background.

A similar experiment was performed on actress Nicole Kidman who was placed against a white background.

-

To the shock of researchers
it was found she also did not blend into this white background. It was discovered she was a pinkish beige color.

Posts: 42954 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
True - we can not all be the color of manifest Divinity [Smile]

--------------------
D. Reynolds-Marniche

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalAfrikanSupremacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF, Dr Khalid Muhammad is obviously Black. Stop with this nonsense.
Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GlobalAfrikanSupremacy:
WTF, Dr Khalid Muhammad is obviously Black. Stop with this nonsense.

I used to think that but after I saw this photo I realized he's brown. I was flabbergasted.
Who came up with this thing calling the color brown "black"? That's promoting dumbness. There's a word for the color brown, it's brown. Or do you eat black chocolate? come on son

Posts: 42954 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Lioness - You are a shoe-in for the Nobel prize for this piece of investigative work - or would it be the Pulitzer?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com