EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Multiculturalism: Progress or Pathetic?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Multiculturalism: Progress or Pathetic?
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrL30xYn4MM

[Cool]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seen [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Typical reactionary argument of the Afrocentrist --Afronuts are unable to think beyond black and white. I have always wondered why these nutters think the American experience is exclusively a black and whit one. This idiot in the video does not realize that multiculturalism is more than the black and white race? Hell! She thinks multiculturalism is about race! Other people, besides black and white, participate in western multiculturalism. Perhaps she should argue against bi-culturalism. At least that would make more sense.

This asshole does not speak for Chinese, Japanese, Hindus, Asiatiques, etc... She is part of a fringe cult think group that thinks life is only about Black and White people. Hey dummy! you are not even a "minority" anymore. Latinos outnumber you.

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serpent Wizdom
Member # 7652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serpent Wizdom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she might not be the most eloquent person but i get her main point. we don't want to mix out or assimilate with the culture in america that is european in its origin and is european dominated.

multiculturalism is ok on a certain level where as people get alone and respect each other.

multiculturalism on any other level is something for the individual to accept, not something that needs to be supported among black americans as a whole.

we know that all kinds of ethinicities live in america. we don't care to assimilate with them either. but we want to get alone.

a lot of what this sister is saying is real talk.

you don't have to like it.

--------------------

Posts: 303 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
Hey dummy! you are not even a "minority" anymore. Latinos outnumber you.

Heheh
Yeah, thats is a very smart thing to say

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you are trying to be funny.

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
Hey dummy! you are not even a "minority" anymore. Latinos outnumber you.

Heheh
Yeah, thats is a very smart thing to say

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You didn't get it. Logic is not one of your strong points. He! He! He!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I pretty much knew what he meant but I wanted to give him the opportunity to redeem himself. In any event, since you obviously dont know, To be given the "minority" status you must be the majority minority. Get it?
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^According to what definition?
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Dude, I won't even waste time with you on this. Perhaps one of the other Afroloons can explain to you what is required to obtain the "Minority" status.

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
^According to what definition?

Serpent Wizdom
Member # 7652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serpent Wizdom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^why can't the euroboons reveal this secret requirement? and for your neanderthall information, latinos will be the majority in america in just a few more decades....yes, they will be taking your place boy so you better be nice to them!

so again, what where you saying clown?

--------------------

Posts: 303 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com