EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » I.Q and the real reason behind it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I.Q and the real reason behind it
viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viola75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The I.Q is a white mans feel good concept that acts as a smokescreen that stems from their insecurity about history and biology and spiritual matters.

HISTORY.

in regards to I.Q and history ,they cant explain why africans and other darker skinned people had high culture civilizations before them if the european I.Q is so high why did this happen??

BIOLOGY.

Freemasons,rosicrucians,Nazis,eugenicists anger for africans/Blacks stems from.

1.africans children have shown more advanced psychomotor development.

2.africans have superior working memory

3.africans have superior vision due to the melanin in the eyes.

4.africans have bigger brains and 200 million neurons in the brain due to testerone.

5.testeorone also gives you improved health,superior motor abilities,increased mental focus and boldness.

6.africans are the most "HETROZYGOTIC" evolutionary fit people on earth. they have the most genetic variation in its people.

7.africans have more fast twitch muscles

8.african melanin helps
A.balance cells in body,B.maintains calcium homeostasis,C.regulates calcium in the inner ear.D.filters out UV radiation.E.decreases cataractsF, gives protection from DNA damage.

9.africans have the least calcified pineal gland which is needed for a better A.sense of direction

10.the pineal gland also produces melatonin which is at the same part of the brain has serotonin.
together melatonin and
serotonin is important for
A.sleep B.perception.C.memory.D.cardiovascular activity E.respiratory activity F.motor output G.sensory and neuroendocrine function.H.helps immune functions.I.increases immune memory J.stimulates antibody production

Melatonin helps
A.age slower B.help withfree radical scavenger

SPIRITUAL MATTERS

the freemasons and rosicrucians believe in using more percentage of the brain, the PINEAL gland is said to be the most important gland for psychic powers and brain expansion.see below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddhi

africans/blacks have 10% to 0% calcified pineal gland which is active while white on average has over 50 % calcified and more. which has the highest amount of inactivity.

so african/blacks have a advantage in increasing brain expansion.

Posts: 142 | From: england sw | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Viola

You may combine items 1, 2, 3, 4, & 7 in your list as resultant of melanin and neuromelanin densities in BLACK Africans.
Doctors Jewel Pookrum and Owen Moore have released many books on Blacks and melanin.

Not only is sight more sensitive in melanated (Dark Brown) eyes, but hearing, as well as tactile sensory information is more pronounced in blacks versus whites.

If you search the site for my thread on Pineal Calcification in Whites, you'll see the percentages of whites with Calcified Pineal Glands approaches the 75% mark, which explains why so many whites suffer from insomnia, impotence, maniac depression and other psychological disorders.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viola75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheers i forgot to put in hear more sounds

if you can be bothered and have time could you message me more information please??

Posts: 142 | From: england sw | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can add

African Americans have better devopment of calf muscle, which is favorable in walking efficiently.

African Americans (athletes) have more muscle development accompanied with less fat

African Americans have denser, and thus stronger bones, hence less vulnerable to bone fractures

African Americans age slower when it comes to degeneration of the body

African Americans have more self-confidence than whites and East Asians, despite lower socio economical conditions in the samples used.

You do need to properly cite what the authors themselves have stated. For example, in point 7 you say:

africans have more fast twitch muscles

This is the case only in West Africans (I'm generalising, as I don't know to what extend). It is postulated that East Africans have predominantly the opposite, hence them outrunning other populations, including west Africans when it comes to endurance. Besides that, a sample of Kenyans have proven to have no difference in muscle fiber distribution compared to included white sample, but in more mitochondria and better blood distribution in blood vessels.

It's way more complicated than Europeans vs Africans, adaptation doesn't favor any race. Which is why any ego-satisfying talk of racial superiority equals booty chatter.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Ya'll be careful.
Soon some white/Jew reactionary or Negro confederate will post a comment accusing you of being a Black Supremacist for stating obvious scientific fact.

All of your five items such as muscle twitch, muscle & Bone development, cellular repair, mental stability are attributed to melanin densities as well.

Oh, and the scientific reality of this proves there is no such thing as, race.
Only, different levels of Melanocytes, melanin, neuromelanins, and functioning Pineal Glands.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Viola,
So explain the connection between the IQ of Jews(the highest in the West) and what it seems to get them. A black mind is a terrible thing to waste--and that's what's going on.
IQ scores reflect the interplay of the culture/environment and natural cognitive abilities. So let's see how the scores correlate with the different peoples world-wide.

Fact: not paying attention to sharpening the mind just leads to a lot of suffering and anguish. Case closed.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
I submit, if Black scholars using unrestricted access to government and private data banks and unrestricted government and private funding developed an intelligence test, so too would blacks rank #1 in it's results.

It's not really rocket science to skew results, especially when you are privileged with easy access to endless cash.
Proof is in the real world results and they certainly don't run parallel to confirming the test results of Jews being of any higher intelligence than any other group.

See we ARE paying attention and sharping our perception of reality versus fiction, and Jews have a history of writing good fiction.

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
no lamin

1.these jews are white

2.white institutions dominates the world.

3.therefore .....

quite simple really

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, what I am saying is that among the whites Jews score the highest on average. And there is a real-world pay-off for that--in all areas. Check it out.

In Asia, the Japanese and Koreans score much higher than Filipinos and Cambdians--and there is a real-world payoff there too.

So blacks/Africans should just do what it takes to outscore all those groups that enjoy the real world pay-off for scoring high on those tests. Just dismissing the test results just compounds the penalties that go with scoring low. More simple this
way!

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
it dosent matter what black people score in I.Q tests the payoff wont mean anything, unless africa shakes of the shackles off non african influence and develop .

it will get better in the near future for us though as white supremacy overextends itself and crumbles.

as i said the jews we talk about are white, with the japnese they have basically been allowed to develop after world war 2 as puppets to the americans. blacks are the lowest of the totem pole as my opening post explains.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
The Japanese had already industrialised by the time WWII rolled around. In fact, they beat the Russians in a big war in 1905--which so humiliated the Russians that is set the tone for the nationalism that led to the Russian Revolution in 1917.

By WWII the Japanese where building everything the Americans were building...except the big bomb--the A bomb.

Re the Jews: the non-Jewish whites do not see Jews as "just white people". And Jews just do not see themselves as "just white people".

Just as blacks outperform whites in sports invented by whites, so too blacks must outperform whites in those tests invented by whites.

I read a post above about the achievements of a black inventor, Otis Boykins. In my book this man is worth more than 100 Michael Jordans or 100 Usain Bolts.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com