EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » China's dismal view of African Negroes. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: China's dismal view of African Negroes.
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of you America haters are getting what you deserve. There is an old saying, "Be careful what you wish for."

You better get up every morning an pray that America stays the dominant power in the world, at least through your own lifetime.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
Who hates America, one of the best nations/Empires to offer Freedom. America may not be perfect but it is funny how all the Haters of America remain in America.

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What infrastructure are Africans not building?

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know why but you just refuse and are ashamed to admit it.

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
So why are Africans not building infrastucture?? What's taking so long??

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:

The Chinese are building "Infrastucture" in Africa, too Lamin's anger who obviously hates the Chinese but I doubt he has no problem with Africans going to Asia, Europe and America.-but thats a different story.

Here are a whole list of articles explaining the Roads, Hospitals, Rail Roads, Factories..etc

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=the+chinese+building+roads+and+hospitials+in+africa&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=e86ec20c7f5fe3b

Pick one and we can discuss.

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would rather bear the racist brunt of the white man a million years over than to face that of mr. Chin. It is freggin despicable to have a 4 ft., round-eye challenged gook being racist. Like wtf?!?! They are up in the hood, making money off Blacks w/their chicken wings, fried rice, and yet treat us like they are superior (more than likely they are but still! Just sayin).

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
All of you America haters are getting what you deserve. There is an old saying, "Be careful what you wish for."

You better get up every morning an pray that America stays the dominant power in the world, at least through your own lifetime.

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Jari, you asked a question pertaining to infrastructure, generalizing Africans about it. I took it you knew what you had in mind when you referred to infrastructure. Is it the same in every African country, have there been no changes over time, etc, are things that would be intuitive in knowing.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
You know why but you just refuse and are ashamed to admit it.

quote:
So why are Africans not building infrastucture?? What's taking so long??

I don't think Africans are inferior or less intelligent I think that Africans are smart to see how futile it would be to close its Doors and Bitch and Whine about Racism and build everything on their own, when the Chinese are open to investment in Africa.

I have no ill intention here, I just find it funny that a people who are notorious for Flocking to Every Nation and Empire across the Globe From Europe to Asia to the Middle East have a problem with Chinese people setting up in Africa or have a problem with a few Racist Chinese.

and I doubt all Africans are welcoming of Foreign people, considering the condensending way they look at African Americans.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The answer is in my post above.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
The only infrastructure I know of that Africans have genuinely built and have bragging rights over is mudhut neighborhoods. Otherwise, all African infrasture outside mudhuts is built by foreign/western contractors.

quote:

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Well Jari, you asked a question pertaining to infrastructure, generalizing Africans about it. I took it you knew what you had in mind when you referred to infrastructure. Is it the same in every African country, have there been no changes over time, etc, are things that would be intuitive in knowing.

Im not generalizing here Explorer. I asked Lamin a simple question..

Why are Africans not building the Infrastucture being built by the Chinese.

Fact: The Chinese are Building Infrastucture in Africa, so in Lamin's rant about Africans can do it all by themselves..I asked.."Why are'nt they"??

Its a simple question with a simple answer and has nothing to do with racism or sweeping statements or debates or black v. Asian or anything..it has to do with Economic plain and simple.

Pick an article and Im sure it will mention why African's are not building the Infrastucture.

and Explorer i think you are making too much out of this. No where did I advocate Africa has not changed or improved. Nigeria is a Growing Economy that paid off the World Bank. My question has no ill will and is quite simple and deals with economics.

Explorador
Member # 14778

I don't know how your suggestion that I pick an article follows my post, but anyway here goes:

http://www.gipc.org.gh/pages.aspx?id=81

^Why are they not building infrastructure?

--------------------

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
That is because continental Africans view AAs as the most inferior breed of blacks on mother gaia. They believe AAs cannot contribute sh*t to Africa. If you can build Africa, they will kiss your as*. That is the thinking of a continental African.

quote:

considering the condensending way they look at African Americans.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari,
You talk about generalising and there you go again with your African/African American mantra. OK, let me say this. Those AAs with serious cash could do just as well as the Lebanese and Indians in Africa but they prefer to stay under the roof whitey put up for them with the rain falling through a thousand holes on them.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

This is the same nutcase (Gigantic), who's never set foot on the African continent, and asks whether Africa is contributing to the industrialized world, and when given the facts, shifts goal posts to reducing Africa into some fictitious black or white apartheid zones.
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:

Jari,
You talk about generalising and there you go again with your African/African American mantra. OK, let me say this. Those AAs with serious cash could do just as well as the Lebanese and Indians in Africa but they prefer to stay under the roof whitey put up for them with the rain falling through a thousand holes on them.

It's kind of ironic statement from Jari, because through this entire thread it is the self-professed non-African blacks with condescending remarks about Africans, what they are able to do and what not.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
From the Article..

It is heartening to note that in 2009 Ghana was ranked as the most preferred business destination in sub-Saharan Africa for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) business in the AT Kearney Global Services Location Index.

he Kofi Annan ICT Centre of Excellence, a joint Ghana/India project has been commissioned with a responsibility to produce the human resource capacity needed for the emerging ICT industry in Ghana and the sub-region. The Multi-Media Centre is also to serve as an incubator where new private companies in the industry can be nurtured and relocated to the Technology Parks Business Centre, which is to be set up at Free Zone enclave at Tema.

The title of your article is "Invest in Ghana" the thrust of the Article is how Ghana is open for Investment and the benefits of Investment.

Should Africans be open to investment from the Chinese who have the means to build Infrsturcture in Africa, or should Africans spend more Resources and do it themselves. Africa is a large Continent, do you think Africans can build infrastucture all by themselves?? without Investment and Trade??

My question was geared at Lamin, I don't know your opinion on Chinese investment in Africa. The Chinese are not Colonizing they are investing which from the look of it is HELPING African people. Are Africans being Apartied by the Chinese, are they being killed?? Whats the big deal..They are racist??

No other nations have been willing to invest in Africa on African Terms and when one nation does people get pissy because the Chinese want to draft a Citizen code. The Same people who will Rally the Expulsion of White South African Farmers out of Zimbabwe.

Im Pro-Investment in Africa.

Is there a problem with Investment, as far as I can see its beneficial to Africans.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2010npc/2010-03/08/content_9551176.htm

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Jari,

It's kind of ironic statement from Jari, because through this entire thread it is the self-professed non-African blacks with condescending remarks about Africans, what they are able to do and what not.
This had nothing to do with Me saying African Can't build infrastructure its about how Futile it would be for Africans to build Infrstructure all by themselves..which is why I asked "Lamin" who is against Chinese Investment, Not You "Why Africans are Not building Infrastructure"..Its quite simple really...Its cheaper for the Chinese to Build Infrastucture than for Africans to do it themselves.

As I pointed out the Nigerians are a growing Economy, they paid off the world bank. I can garentee the Nigerians are open to Investment from other nations esp. China.

Simple Economics tells you investment and trade is beneficial.

Explorador
Member # 14778

My question is "why are they not building infrastructure", following your line of question mentioning that very thing.

As for the Chinese, their motives are to promote first and foremost the interests of the Chinese financial oligarchy, not African interests. However, African elites are not simply welcoming Chinese without looking after their very own.

This has no bearing on Chinese xenophobic reactions to Africans.

As for investment, Africans seek it just as every other nation on the globe seeks it. The better question should be: Should any nation not seek investment?

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Jari,

I have experienced this first hand and online from Africans, but then again did you not Generalize the Chinese on the few you met and from online just as I did.

You are a hypocrite, Chinese or Racist, guess what the same Chinese were Racist against whites, hell they are racist against their own kind and so are Africans. Africans are Racists too. Get over it.

If you are too stupid to see how Investment and Trade has nothing to do with Race and how Chinese invest will help Africa in the long run and is currently helping Africans, then you will never understand.

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

This had nothing to do with Me saying African Can't build infrastructure its about how Futile it would be for Africans to build Infrstructure all by themselves..which is why I asked "Lamin" who is against Chinese Investment, Not You "Why Africans are Not building Infrastructure"..Its quite simple really...Its cheaper for the Chinese to Build Infrastucture than for Africans to do it themselves.

As I pointed out the Nigerians are a growing Economy, they paid off the world bank. I can garentee the Nigerians are open to Investment from other nations esp. China.

In retrospect, by condescending I wasn't referring to the whole deal about your questions around Lamin's post; rather, the generalizations about Africans' condescending attitude towards black Americans.

As far as I can tell, various African nations are taking steps to build infrastructure from both local sources and international. So, it isn't a simple matter of simply importing business overseas to do everything. In this day and age, and globalization, a single nation rarely ever builds everything it needs all by itself!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
My question is "why are they not building infrastructure", following your line of question mentioning that very thing. I answered this simple its a hell lot cheaper and less time consuming for the Chinese to do it, Why don't we build our own Cars, our own houses, our own roads. etc. This is why I asked Lamin who is against Investment.

As for the Chinese, their motives are to promote first and foremost the interests of the Chinese financial oligarchy, not African interests. However, African elites are not simply welcoming Chinese without looking after their very own. Exactly so what is the problem here Africans should take advantage of Chinese Investment and use it to better African people, no one expects the Chinese to be Goggling and happy for Africans, They want trade, Trade is a two way street.

This has no bearing on Chinese xenophobic reactions to Africans.

I did not comment on Xenophobia which exists in Africa as well, I commented on Lamin's assumption that "Africans can do it all by ourselves"...

As for investment, Africans seek it just as every other nation on the globe seeks it. The better question should be: Should any nation not seek investment?

Thats the whole point which is why we Don't even have an argument here, my question was for Lamin who is against Chinese Investment and Pro-Africans doing it by themselves which is Futile wishful thinking.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

In retrospect, by condescending I wasn't referring to the whole deal about your questions around Lamin's post; rather, the generalizations about Africans' condescending attitude towards black Americans.

As far as I can tell, various African nations are taking steps to build infrastructure from both local sources and international. So, it isn't a simple matter of simply importing business overseas to do everything. In this day and age, and globalization, a single nation rarely ever builds everything it needs all by itself!

This is my point, I don't understand why people are so hung up on Foreign Investment in Africa, and yes I admit my question was condesending so to Lamin I apologize. and I take back my Above rant of calling him a "Hypocrite" because I generalize myself.

Like I said Africa is the Future.

Explorador
Member # 14778

I'm not sure you still fully grasp my earlier question. You asked me to pick an article and then discuss why they are not building infrastructure. Thus, I gave you the Ghanaian link, and asked you why they are supposedly not building infrastructure.

The topic was about Chinese xenophobia towards African blacks. So how does that suddenly translate into a problem with Chinese-African business relations?

I mean, I can see why many would be wary about Chinese economic intrusions into Africa: They know it is done so, from the Chinese standpoint, to press forward Chinese interests, not African well-being, but that is another topic on its own.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
1)Explorer I asked you to pick an article because the articles were discussing the benefits of Chinese Investment. I don't think African's CANT build I think they prefer Investment. Which is why they are not building.

2)I was commenting to Lamin's comment who has a problem with Chinese/African Business relations and Racist Chinese.

3) Understandable, but the Chinese are Investing and trading so Africans are benefiting as well. I have not seen thus far any Ill done by the Chinese in Africa.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
That is because continental Africans view AAs as the most inferior breed of blacks on mother gaia. They believe AAs cannot contribute sh*t to Africa. If you can build Africa, they will kiss your as*. That is the thinking of a continental African.

A black man fuked your girl thats why you are in here everyday bitching about blacks. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
^^^
1)Explorer I asked you to pick an article because the articles were discussing the benefits of Chinese Investment. I don't think African's CANT build I think they prefer Investment. Which is why they are not building.

We were talking past one another. You were asking me to pick an article of a link of your own choice. I was under the impression that you were asking me to pick an article of my choice and then discuss why infrastructure wasn't being built. That said, it's time to move on.

quote:

2)I was commenting to Lamin's comment who has a problem with Chinese/African Business relations and Racist Chinese.

I understood Lamin's post in its overall context, which to me was about his expressing repulse at the prospect of Chinese attitudes towards Africans, i.e. the topic with which this thread was opened.

quote:

3) Understandable, but the Chinese are Investing and trading so Africans are benefiting as well. I have not seen thus far any Ill done by the Chinese in Africa.

That's besides the point. The point at hand, is the xenophobic attitudes of Chinese towards Africans.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 43027 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^And your point, the lioness?

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A recent book on China in Africa, puts Chinese investment in Africa in a relatively positive light:

http://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Gift-Story-China-Africa/product-reviews/0199550220/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

The Dragon's Gift: The Real Story of China in Africa (2010) Deborah Brautigam

-

Africa’s Eastern Promise
What the West Can Learn From Chinese Investment in Africa
Foreign Affairs, published by the Council on Foreign Relations

Deborah Brautigam, Associate Professor of International Development at American University

Last November, in the Egyptian resort town of Sharm el-Sheikh, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao announced a series of new pledges for Chinese assistance to African countries -- and in the process, made many observers in the West very uneasy. Westerners think they know what Africa needs to do in order to develop: liberalize markets, get prices right, promote democracy. And they think they know what China is doing there: offering huge no-strings-attached aid packages to resource-rich countries that prop up pariah regimes.

But a closer look reveals a somewhat different story. Over the past few decades, China has managed to move hundreds of millions of its people out of poverty by combining state intervention with economic incentives to attract private investment -- the kind of experimentation that the Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping once described as "crossing the river by feeling the stones." Today, China is feeling the stones again but this time in its economic engagement across Africa. Its current experiment in Africa mixes a hard-nosed but clear-eyed self-interest with the lessons of China's own successful development and of decades of its failed aid projects in Africa.

The first prong of Beijing's efforts is to offer African states resource-backed development loans, an initiative inspired by its experience at home. In the late 1970s, eager for modern technology and infrastructure but with almost no foreign exchange, China leveraged its natural resources -- ample supplies of oil, coal, and other minerals -- to attract a market-rate $10 billion loan from Japan. China was to get new infrastructure and technology from Japan and repay it with shipments of oil and coal. In 1980, Japan began to finance six major railway, port, and hydropower projects, the first of many projects that used Japanese firms to help build China's transport corridors, coal mines, and power grids.

Since 2004, China has concluded similar deals in at least seven resource-rich countries in Africa, for a total of nearly $14 billion. Reconstruction in war-battered Angola, for example, has been helped by three oil-backed loans from Beijing, under which Chinese companies have built roads, railways, hospitals, schools, and water systems. Nigeria took out two similar loans to finance projects that use gas to generate electricity. Chinese teams are building one hydropower project in the Republic of the Congo (to be repaid in oil) and another in Ghana (to be repaid in cocoa beans).
This is an opportunity for African states to ride into the global economy on China's shirttails rather than remain natural-resource suppliers to the world.

So far, most of these loans have been issued by China's export credit agency, the Export-Import Bank of China (China Eximbank). Offered at market rates, they do not qualify as official foreign aid but nonetheless can help development. In poor, resource-rich countries, which are often cursed rather than blessed by their mineral wealth, resource-backed infrastructure loans can act as an "agency of restraint" and ensure that at least some of these countries' natural-resource wealth is spent on development investments.

Of course, China's loans pose some risks for the African recipients, particularly if Chinese firms are awarded infrastructure contracts without competitive bidding or if prices for the resources, the basis of the loan repayments, are fixed in advance. There is always a risk that African governments will not maintain infrastructure investments and that the Chinese projects' environmental and social safeguards will be too lax. Chinese construction companies often bring in Chinese manpower -- on average about 20 percent of the total labor their projects require -- reducing opportunities for Africans. When they do employ locals, Chinese firms often offer low wages and low labor standards.

But there are ways to mitigate these dangers. Under most of the agreements, the earnings from exports of natural resources are deposited directly into escrow accounts and their value is assessed at that moment, not fixed in advanced. This removes the potential for unfair pricing. Moreover, African governments are already driving harder and better-informed bargains. Angola required Chinese companies to subcontract 30 percent of the work to local firms and insisted that the Chinese solicit at least three bids for every project they planned to undertake. The Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) will receive a $3 billion copper-backed loan from the Chinese government, which will help finance railways, roads, hospitals, and universities. According to some reports, the Congolese government has stipulated that 10 to 12 percent of all the infrastructure work undertaken under this arrangement must be subcontracted to Congolese firms, that no more than 20 percent of the construction workers involved be Chinese, and that at least one-half of one percent of the costs of each infrastructure project be spent on worker training.

The terms of Chinese loans also tend to be better than those of deals from Western companies. As Congolese President Joseph Kabila has pointed out, a $3 billion joint mining venture in the DRC gives his government a 32 percent share, compared with the 7 to 25 percent that is typical for mining deals with other companies. Former Angolan Finance Minister José Pedro de Morais has said that by setting "a new benchmark," a $2 billion loan from China Eximbank in 2004 helped Angola negotiate better terms for other commercial loans. Thanks to its trillions in foreign exchange reserves, China can offer loans at highly competitive interest rates. Eximbank gave the Angolan government three loans at interest rates ranging from LIBOR (the London Interbank Offered Rate, the rate banks charge each other on loans) plus 1.25 percent to LIBOR plus 1.75 percent, as well as generous grace periods and long repayment terms. Commercial lenders, such as Standard Chartered Bank, have charged Angola LIBOR plus 2.5 percent or more, without any grace period and while requiring faster repayment.

In its second major experiment, China is helping to build special trade and economic cooperation zones in Africa. Seven such zones are in the works: two in Nigeria; the others in Egypt, Ethiopia, Mauritius, Zambia, and, possibly, Algeria. Special economic zones were an important feature of China's early development; today, China has more than one hundred such areas. The economists Paul Collier, author of The Bottom Billion, and John Page, of the Brookings Institution, argue in a recent report for the United Nations Industrial Development Organization that special economic zones can be a very promising strategy for industrialization and employment in Africa's least developed countries. It allows countries to improve poor infrastructure, inadequate services, and weak institutions by focusing efforts on a limited geographical area. And a targeted focus on boosting manufactured exports can help countries overcome the exchange-rate appreciation and the weakening of local non-energy industries that often accompany natural-resource exports.

The Chinese government is mindful that these zones must be sustainable in the long term. For decades, Chinese teams in Africa constructed agricultural projects or built factories only to turn them over to inexperienced and sometimes uninterested host governments. Once the Chinese left, the benefits of the projects declined, prompting the host governments to ask the Chinese to return. Now, Chinese companies are taking responsibility for both designing and building the zones and then managing them as businesses. Beijing will subsidize part of the start-up costs, including some of the expenses that Chinese companies incur by moving operations overseas. Several of the agencies involved in China's own successful zones are advising -- and in some cases, investing in -- the projects in Africa. China's venture-capital fund for Africa, the $5 billion China-Africa Development Fund, has taken equity shares in three of the seven planned zones. A new $1 billion fund for small and medium enterprises in Africa, which was announced at the November summit in Egypt, will help African entrepreneurs set up businesses in the zones.

Why would the Chinese government push some of its labor- and energy-intensive industries to move to special economic zones in Africa, even as the U.S. Congress bans the U.S. Agency for International Development from financing any activities that could relocate the jobs of Americans overseas? Because Chinese planners want industrialists at home to move up the value chain. Polluting industries such as leather tanneries and metal smelters are no longer tolerated in many Chinese cities. And as the world economy recovers from the recent economic recession, wages and benefits will resume rising in China's coastal belt, as they had been before the crisis. Some factories will move further inland, but others will go offshore, closer to both the sources of and the markets for raw materials.

The early stages of industrialization might bring pollution, low wages, and long workdays, especially if the Chinese zones are successful. But like China's resource-backed loans, the planned economic zones promise to provide African countries with some things they very much want: employment opportunities, new technologies, and badly needed infrastructure. This is an opportunity for African states to ride into the global economy on China's shirttails rather than remain natural-resource suppliers to the world.

While the West supports microfinance for the poor in Africa, China is setting up a $5 billion equity fund to foster investment there. The West advocates trade liberalization to open African markets; China constructs special economic zones to draw Chinese firms to the continent. Westerners support government and democracy; the Chinese build roads and dams. In so doing, China may wind up supporting some dictatorial and corrupt regimes, but -- and this is an inconvenient truth -- the West also supports such regimes when it advances its interests. And given the limits of the West's success in promoting development in Africa so far, perhaps Westerners should be less judgmental and more open-minded in assessing China's initiatives there.

Posts: 43027 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Re the above: a woman's intuition? Jari--all peace and power to you but milady is actually saying that deep down the above is what's guiding your ideology. Can't blame a man though. Wait, not white men though. They are masters of knowing how to separate reason from emotion. They can remain firm Nazis no matter how many times they cross over to the other side. LOL! all the way.
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Jari,

If you read economic history you will see that development comes only when the nation in question can block out competitors for its infant industries. You welcome external investment when you are strong enough to withstand such.

Take the case of Germany. It was the autarkic policies of Friedrich List that put Germany on the eventual to becoming the economic and military powerhous of Europe--rivaling Britain and France then surpassing them.

China practiced autarky for decades under Mao by blocking out the West. When the time was ripe they allowed in Nixon and when Mao passed China had a serious machine tools and heavy industry enterprise in place. Now they are in their expansionist phase 2.

Ironical point: When Zimbabwe had sanctions slapped on it in its pre-independence days it allowed it--of course, their kith and kin white allies helped them clandestinely--to build up some infrastructure which stood it good stead when the West imposed sanctions on Mugabe.

What African nations should do is to form economic unions in which capital is pooled and then systematically tackle those key areas necessary for technological development.

But as usual the governments run mainly by incompetents who know only how to genuflect before white governments and now China. Most of their economic advisors know little about economic history relying only what the IMF tells them and what China is now proposing.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Niggers will never get it and this is why we will remain at the bottom until we go extinct. Africa has everything it needs to build great civilizations. Yet, dumb niggers continually look to outsiders to do for them. When will the **** stop?! China does not belong in Africa dammit! Why are niggers happy about this? Self-hating porch monkeys looking for a damn handout, that's what it is. When has foreign meddling ever helped Africa?

A Gook could give a rat's ass for some porch monkey in a mudhut. You have no idea what you are in for. You'd be better off letting the White man take over Africa than mr. Chin. I swear, I am at the point to accept that Blacks, in their present state, are really the missing link in evolution!

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

Who's this "we" here? There is no nigga as dumb and as self-hating as you are. If blacks were the missing link in evolution, your dumb ass wouldn't be here spewing mindless vitriol about Africans or blacks.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
I find it amusing that the Chinese can claim to be racist. Let's be frank. East Asians are the just about the most physically unattractive people on earth. They are not satisfied with their bridgeless noses so they flock to cosmetic surgery to put in plastic bridges. Their eyes also cause them to feel aesthetically cheated--hence cosmetic surgery again. And they even go to the surgeon to lengthen their dumpy chimp-like legs.

And they they just love and adore whites--men and women. Always fawning before them.

And their civilisation? Highly overrated. On their cuisine? They will eat anything that moves--cooked or raw.

And their brain power? A lot of memory work and copy-cat instincts.

And their relationship with Africa? Just a bunch of jack-negro governments who allow these dog-eaters in. I mean what's so hard about building highways or dams or digging out minerals with heavy machinery.

All the technology to build infrastructure already exists and can be bought and used. Nigeria, Angola, Gabon, Libya, South Africa,etc., have enough cash to buy or lease such equipment. But their clueless government leaders are busy stealing money, cheating the people and living stupid aimless
lives. All they are waiting for are pats on the back and big dinners from Europeans and Asians.

lamin stop being racist

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Re the above: a woman's intuition? Jari--all peace and power to you but milady is actually saying that deep down the above is what's guiding your ideology. Can't blame a man though. Wait, not white men though. They are masters of knowing how to separate reason from emotion. They can remain firm Nazis no matter how many times they cross over to the other side. LOL! all the way.

Where do you live??
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Niggers will never get it and this is why we will remain at the bottom until we go extinct. Africa has everything it needs to build great civilizations. Yet, dumb niggers continually look to outsiders to do for them. When will the **** stop?! China does not belong in Africa dammit! Why are niggers happy about this? Self-hating porch monkeys looking for a damn handout, that's what it is. When has foreign meddling ever helped Africa?

A Gook could give a rat's ass for some porch monkey in a mudhut. You have no idea what you are in for. You'd be better off letting the White man take over Africa than mr. Chin. I swear, I am at the point to accept that Blacks, in their present state, are really the missing link in evolution!

Don't act like you are Pro-Black or Pro-African. You believe that blacks are Inferior, and I doubt this would be a problem for you if Europeans were in Africa Re-Colonizing. You are just mad that China is Investing with Africans and are trying to revert to any means to paint the Chines/African relationship in a bad light.

BTW, you have some serious self-hate problems dude for real.

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Explorer wrote:
quote:
Who's this "we" here? There is no nigga as dumb and as self-hating as you are. If blacks were the missing link in evolution, your dumb ass wouldn't be here spewing mindless vitriol about Africans or blacks.
This thing could not possibly be a black man but who or what ever it is - its stupidity is boundless. Recall his math skills:
quote:
Now, considering both white and black victims, white males contribute 51% to the rapes, while black males contribute 60% to the rapes; bear in mind, white males make up the bulk of the US male population

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:

Thomas Jefferson wrote to Roger Weightman reflecting on the upcoming 50th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence (which, it turns out, was the day both he and John Adams died):

"May it be to the world, what I believe it will be, (to some parts sooner, to others later, but finally to all,) the signal of arousing men to burst the chains under which monkish ignorance and superstition had persuaded them to bind themselves, and to assume the blessings and security of self-government."

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
Don't act like you are Pro-Black or Pro-African.

I aint tribal, so I am not pro sh*t. I am for common sense. And common sense dictates Africans are looking for handouts to bring them out of a condition they believe they cannot do themselves.

quote:

You believe that blacks are Inferior

I would not use that word, however, blacks are not as evolved. The facts speak for themselves.

quote:

and I doubt this would be a problem for you if Europeans were in Africa Re-Colonizing.

I prefer European to Chinese. Europeans are more culturally advanced than Chinese.

quote:

You are just mad that China is Investing with Africans

honestly, this is like pass computer time for me. It aint that serious. I am an American, so at the end of the day, it is an African Negro problem, not mine.

quote:

and are trying to revert to any means to paint the Chines/African relationship in a bad light.

You are romanticizing the relationship. Desperation would breed that kind of thinking.

quote:

BTW, you have some serious self-hate problems dude for real.

That is funny 'cause that is how I judge you and others who look to foreign intervention for help instead of evolving and rising to the occassion.
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Lioness,

One thing though. Sometimes though you do have a sense of humour. Now tell me, what I am supposed to make of your Sayonara girl you are flashing before our eyes. LOL!

I am not racist. Just calling a chopstick a chopstick. Notice I don't let supposed kith and kin off the hook when they are messing up---big time.

Jari,
I write from West Africa. No big deal. it's what's being said rather than from where it's said.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
For the idiots who think Chinese are your friend, think twice. China does not recognize Civil Rights or, human rights, for that matter.

Report: Beijing bars told to ban black people during Olympics link

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I aint tribal, so I am not pro sh*t. I am for common sense. And common sense dictates Africans are looking for handouts to bring them out of a condition they believe they cannot do themselves.

Trade is not a handout dumbass, Did Nigeria need hand outs to bring them from the Grips of the World Banks, What about Angola the Fastest growing economy in the world. You claim to have common sense but your ass nevr makes sense. As long as you can Dog out Africans you are happy. Hammer and Horsenation are no where near the level of hate you have for Africans, which goes to show how much a House Nigger like you will Fight our own people harder than the KKK.

I would not use that word, however, blacks are not as evolved. The facts speak for themselves

This clown goes from 1st to 3rd person depending on his rant, Funny how you somehow convinced your self you are evolved but claim to be black(Less evolved) at the same time..LOL You have mental issiues.

I prefer European to Chinese. Europeans are more culturally advanced than Chinese.

So this whole sherade about how Racist the Chinese are is a game, You don't care who is exploiting Africans as Long as its a White man..LOL Go worship Your God Whiteman...little boy.

honestly, this is like pass computer time for me. It aint that serious. I am an American, so at the end of the day, it is an African Negro problem, not mine.

You are not American you are a Renegade Haitian(One of the Dumbest and Poverty stricken Black Populations in the World) If that white man you worship had his way your black ass would be in Haiti eating Mudpies while Nigerians were growing their economy. Compared to Africans your people are similar to Somalis..LMAO. Nigerians
and Angolans and South Africans can run circles on Your Poverty Stricken people.

You are romanticizing the relationship. Desperation would breed that kind of thinking.

I simply stated the Chinese are Investing in africa, nothing more nothing less. Their attitudes toward africans does not bother me unlike you and other individuals. Trade is Trade not a Bonding Campfire we Are the World Music Video. I have no personal emotion attached to the subject.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^you are right! Haiti is a sh*thole and that is why my parents came to the US. I have no qualms about admitting that.

--------------------

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Explorer
You heard this from directly Beninese friends or acquaintances? If so, what did they say they call food prepared out of this?

Don't remember or maybe they didn't say but it was during a conversation about Chinese and Koreans eating dogs lol but I did a quickie Goole and this popped up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDSlCRaW0_g
And I also came across this
http://www.gadling.com/2007/03/07/man-bites-dog-dining-on-dog-meat-in-nigeria/
In nearby Nigeria.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^you are right! Haiti is a sh*thole and that is why my parents came to the US. I have no qualms about admitting that.

According to Afronut Anthropology Nigerians would be Evoloved while Haitians are the Least evolved blacks and Humans on Earth. You are a Prime Example hence your math blunders..
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look folks all this is not rocket science people as individuals trade with each other and so does nations it is up to the individuals or nations to insist on fair prices for goods and services or if you see an advantage use it, no one is going to do you any favors take the U.S for example it sold it manufacturing base to foreigners.. "out sourcing" the result is America is quickly becoming a non producing nation(when was last time you bought an American T.V) and a nation of consumers,when you produce nothing you run the risk of economic collapse with your people unemployed no tax base..
And Gigantic Mud and thatched roofs is to be found all over the globe and some can be quite elegant but what the hell!! we been down the road before both here and over there
 -
 -
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pav&action=display&thread=141
click to view more^

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDSlCRaW0_g

Best bday present ever, it was supr. Better than a £700 camcorder [Big Grin]
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -
In the mix Boo(owner) center hoisting up a female staffer A brother from South Africa being hoisted by M.D an AA..with Japanese dj.
http://clubxfukuoka.com/jp/media/2696
Click to view more^
 -
http://dominicanlawyerinnippon.blogspot.com/2009_08_30_archive.html
Fellow New Yorker and nearby Island boy also down the block from me multiple business
 -  -
Hector nicked named the selector African from Ghana African Bar owner and seller of African. fabrics and fashion trader in goods coming to and from Japan
http://uprising.dtiblog.com/date200710-1.html

A bunch of others not listed a very talented kid form Cleavland who design cars for Mitsubishi..the same guy who shot my first vid.
IT-engineer types, investment bankers etc etc..and we look like slackers compared to what some of the brothers are doing in China.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Behold your new slave master.

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com