EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Discovery Of Cretan Tools Points To Sea Travel 130,000 Years Ago (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Discovery Of Cretan Tools Points To Sea Travel 130,000 Years Ago
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
What happened to Reloaded your majesty??

Go back to your Afronut Heaven, I already exposed you and SVC's bias(Just like I did on the Xtianity thread) and(Still) await a intelligent and honest reply.

Your racism and Bias was exposed..

and yet you are a Mod..

LOL

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^I have come to accept AE as exclusively an African history, therefore only Africans, from a continental African perspective, have a right to its legacy. But, Africans are diverse, phoenotypically and culturally, and one must not ignore this fact. Are all Africans "Black" (phoenotypically)? No, therefore, I disagree with Afrocentrists when they claim AEians were Black or try to lay claim to it based on phoenotype. AEians were Africans but not Black Africans. A distinction should be made regarding this. AEians were ruddy Africans. Again, Africa is DIVERSE.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RFLOL!!! Good comeback ;-)

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
AHH even a broken clock is right twice a day.. [Razz]

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
I hear what you are saying but I think the A. Egyptians would fall within the Range of "Black", but I hate that label because its so subjective(For instance your idea of black differs from my idea which is the cause of so many problems). To me the Ancient Egyptians had their own look similar to that of Northern Sudanese, Upper Egyptian Fellah, and Various East Africans.

However I think its a stretch to say there was no lightskinned Mediterranian types, Im sure there was a Skin Gradation from the Delta(Lightest) to Aswan and Upper Egypt(Darkest).

but overall I consider A. Egypt to be black just as I consider Greece to be white(Despite its multi ethnics)..

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
JCMJ, what is your understanding of the definition of the "Black" phoenotype?

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
^^^^
I hear what you are saying but I think the A. Egyptians would fall within the Range of "Black", but I hate that label because its so subjective(For instance your idea of black differs from my idea which is the cause of so many problems). To me the Ancient Egyptians had their own look similar to that of Northern Sudanese, Upper Egyptian Fellah, and Various East Africans.

However I think its a stretch to say there was no lightskinned Mediterranian types, Im sure there was a Skin Gradation from the Delta(Lightest) to Aswan and Upper Egypt(Darkest).

but overall I consider A. Egypt to be black just as I consider Greece to be white(Despite its multi ethnics)..

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari and Confirming Truth - There is no need for all this drama and name calling. The solution is very simple, read analyze, and then re-read.

After that please show and explain how anything in the article supports anything that you have said.

Headline:

Discovery Of Cretan Tools Points To Sea Travel 130,000 Years Ago

Quote: The tools were found during a survey of caves and rock shelters near the village of Plakias by archaeologists from the American School of Classical Studies at Athens and the Culture Ministry.

Such rough stone implements are associated with Heidelberg Man and Homo Erectus, extinct precursors of the modern human race, which evolved from Africa about 200,000 years ago.

To the average person with just half a brain: two things are clear.

1) The tools could have been of modern man (the Black African) who is OLDER than 130,000 years.

2) If the tools were not of modern man (the Black African), then they were of the predecessor of the Black African, Homo Erectus (also an African).

Come-on boys, even an Albino with crossed brain wiring gotta be able to understand this stuff!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeri you exposed your own ignorance with your man made of straw and rants
for those who want to take a look see go here
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pav&action=display&thread=378
Jeri Go back to your Afronut Heaven, I already exposed you and SVC's bias(Just like I did on the Xtianity thread) and(Still) await a intelligent and honest reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXy1ekkjQ0c
And btw you are going to tell me that you know nothing of Whites claiming Meso-American civilization,China, Polynesia,anything bigger than a hut in Africa, India, at-least we can show that there are nations of millions of Blacks out in the Pacific and that they lived in anciently in the America's

http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pav&action=display&thread=633
GO here. the whites nationalist that you praised cannot make such claims with a straight face.
 -
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=downloadattachmentpage&board=bag&thread=658&post=4413
And here login in to down pdf.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:

quote:
^^^^

Dark Black to Reddish Brown and even Light Brown skin, Curly, Kinky and Straight hair qualifies etc. I consider Darker Indians as Black but not African, I don't claim Indians..
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Im Done talking to you for the day..

You're dismissed..

quote:
Jeri you exposed your own ignorance with your man made of straw and rants
for those who want to take a look see go here
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pav&action=display&thread=378
Jeri Go back to your Afronut Heaven, I already exposed you and SVC's bias(Just like I did on the Xtianity thread) and(Still) await a intelligent and honest reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXy1ekkjQ0c
And btw you are going to tell me that you know nothing of Whites claiming Meso-American civilization,China, Polynesia,anything bigger than a hut in Africa, India, at-least we can show that there are nations of millions of Blacks out in the Pacific and that they lived in anciently in the America's

http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pav&action=display&thread=633
GO here. the whites nationalist that you praised cannot make such claims with a straight face.
 -
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=downloadattachmentpage&board=bag&thread=658&post=4413
And here login in to down pdf.

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brada supports the genocide promoting self-proclaimed Ethiopian Jew/Puerto Rican "Dr. Ben" pseudo-scholar and his protege Ashra Kwesi.

Brada is a 46 year old pervert who asks Japanese girls on the street if they like Black men.

Have you no shame, Sir?

Go crawl back into your hole.

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Please tell me he is not that clown who puts up videos on youtube where he asks Japanese girls if they are into Black men HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Say it aint so, Brada! Say it aint so!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by NonProphet:
Brada is a 46 year old pervert who asks Japanese girls on the street if they like Black men.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
so based on your undersrtanding, any dark person, no matter what country of origin, is Black. Okay, understood.

quote:
quote:

quote:
^^^^

Dark Black to Reddish Brown and even Light Brown skin, Curly, Kinky and Straight hair qualifies etc. I consider Darker Indians as Black but not African, I don't claim Indians..

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
You can say that but like I said I don't claim Indians nor do I see them as African, they are Dark Skin.

For instance I don't consider Indian culture as representive of African like I do Egypt.
quote:
so based on your undersrtanding, any dark person, no matter what country of origin, is Black. Okay, understood.

quote:
quote:

quote:
^^^^

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Okay, a follow-up... based on your definition, there are only two colors, Black and White. Correct?

quote:

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
quote:
You can say that but like I said I don't claim Indians nor do I see them as African, they are Dark Skin.

For instance I don't consider Indian culture as representive of African like I do Egypt.

Would you use the word, "black" to refer to a dark indian. For instance, we refer to African Negroes as "Black." Would you use that same term to denote dark Indians?
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari is right about ONE thing. That these tools date back to a time BEFORE modern Homo Sapiens existed, makes it ludicrous for anyone to claim 'blacks' or at least black humans had anything to do with them.

Other than that, the bigoted language displayed by the trolls is still disturbing.

To Jari, trust me Europeans HAVE indeed tried to claim advanced cultures in Asia and the Pacific and even the Americas. If you knew anything about the history of Western anthropology or the historiography of the West, it is that of claiming everything sophisticated as caca-soid and by default 'white'.

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
You don't see that nonsense occuring today in western anthropology. Eurocentrists are not going as far as Afroloons with their version of pseudohistory.

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
If you knew anything about the history of Western anthropology or the historiography of the West, it is that of claiming everything sophisticated as caca-soid and by default 'white'.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Jari is right about ONE thing. That these tools date back to a time BEFORE modern Homo Sapiens existed, makes it ludicrous for anyone to claim 'blacks' or at least black humans had anything to do with them.

Other than that, the bigoted language displayed by the trolls is still disturbing.

To Jari, trust me Europeans HAVE indeed tried to claim advanced cultures in Asia and the Pacific and even the Americas. If you knew anything about the history of Western anthropology or the historiography of the West, it is that of claiming everything sophisticated as caca-soid and by default 'white'.

Few Modern Eurocentrics claim China, Native American, Indian, Arabs etc. Modern Eurocentrics stick with Western Civilization.

I don't always agree with Eurocentrics but I can debate them fair and square unlike frauds like Mike111, Ironlion and Clyde who use under the rug tactics to save face. For example I debated Spiralman a while back and I was was civil with him and suprisingly we came to an agreement, so I have respect for Spiralman although we see things differently. Mike111 on the other hand resorts to childish name calling, pseudo thories and picture spams. Spiralman a Eurocentric to me has way more Honor and decency and Academic Professionalism than people like Mike and Iron Lion.

Also I live in the West and there are things I like about Western Civilization, Im sick of being a hypocrite pretending to hate whitey but I live in the West. If people hate Eurocentrism so much why the hell are all of yall getting majors in Anthropology and Archeology and Genetics(The Two Former begun in the 19th century one of the most racist centuries in European history).

All of us here are a little Eurocentric one way or another.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]... Im sick of being a hypocrite pretending to hate whitey but I live in the West. If people hate Eurocentrism so much why the hell are all of yall getting majors in Anthropology and Archeology and Genetics(The Two Former begun in the 19th century one of the most racist centuries in European history).

All of us here are a little Eurocentric one way or another.

You are one sick pink puppy
pretending to be a blackman!
G'iwey!
Fake ass, pink ass
Geri Judass Jackass! [Eek!]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Okay, a follow-up... based on your definition, there are only two colors, Black and White. Correct?

quote:

NO! I believe there are intermediate "Races"(I don't uphold Races in a biological circle)..I believe people like Somoans, Latinos Meds are brown or intermediate, I believe that there is variation with whites for example Southern Whites could be Tan or Swathy and Northern Whites Fair or Nordic.

There is variation with Human populations besides black and white...

For example the Lighter Mediterranian Egyptians I don't consider them black but surely not white...

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Would you use the word, "black" to refer to a dark indian. For instance, we refer to African Negroes as "Black." Would you use that same term to denote dark Indians?
It depends on the situation culturally No I would not consider Indians Black, but if someone asked me where Indians fit in terms of Human Populations..I would say they are black Asians.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
okay you said you could refer to dark indians as "black." What would you refer to the aryan types? Also, what would you refer to light populations in general?

quote:
quote:

quote:

NO! I believe there are intermediate "Races"(I don't uphold Races in a biological circle)..I believe people like Somoans, Latinos Meds are brown or intermediate, I believe that there is variation with whites for example Southern Whites could be Tan or Swathy and Northern Whites Fair or Nordic.

There is variation with Human populations besides black and white...

For example the Lighter Mediterranian Egyptians I don't consider them black but surely not white...

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
[QB]  -

Mike you posted this unpainted statue because you think he looks black due to his nose.

That perspective goes completely opposite to your white people are albinos theory.

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Conferming-lies and False Prophet
Please tell me he is not that clown who puts up videos on youtube where he asks Japanese girls if they are into Black men HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Say it aint so, Brada! Say it aint so!!!!

It ain't so those guys radiates out of Osaka I am in Fukuoka I have made 2 vids most of you have seen them already.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp3WTpKmTLc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQicPDkw5Vo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEl8cq5TKgk
Time for some new ones
And why would I go around asking chicks if they like any other men no matter what color other than myself? [Confused]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^RFLOL!! Aight, for a min there u had me worried. Yo, if i come down Japan this summer, God willing, will u hook me up with some e-z lay Japanese Punani?
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Giagantic
God willing, will u hook me up with some e-z lay Japanese Punani?
Nothing easy is ever good..if one is from NY and has enough wemmen gettin skills why the sloppy seconds or thirds? plus like they say back in da day pimpin ain't e-z.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
[Big Grin]
quote:
Giagantic
God willing, will u hook me up with some e-z lay Japanese Punani?
Nothing easy is ever good..if one is from NY and has enough wemmen gettin skills why the sloppy seconds or thirds? plus like they say back in da day pimpin ain't e-z.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com