EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Mummar Ghadafi speech about Africans (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mummar Ghadafi speech about Africans
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for awlaadberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
You can't tell the difference between A, B or C. How do you suppose you know something as sophisticated [for you] as "flip-flopping"?

Go find a kid like yourself to argue back and forth with. I don't have time for you or your childishness.
Posts: 895 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, but I've already found a kid; YOU! It's too bad this kid turned out to be super-retarded.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know. Is it possible there may have been SOME settling of Black Arabs in West Africa? Yes. Maybe even likely. But to say ALL of West Africa is Arab sounds too much like Arabization. And this is coming from a poster that agrees with some of what Dana has said. You also have the presence of Benin hbs in STRONG numbers all over the southern Arabian peninsula including Oman and Yemen.
Posts: 1219 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for awlaadberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by King_Scorpion:
You also have the presence of Benin hbs in STRONG numbers all over the southern Arabian peninsula including Oman and Yemen.

This is very interesting because most of the people of Benin are from the Yoruba tribe and the Yoruba tribe claims descent from Ya'arub the son of Qahtaan. It is said that their name - Yoruba - is from Ya'arub.

The people of Oman and Yemen are also from Ya'arub the son of Qahtaan. In fact, there was a dynasty in Oman called the Ya'aruba Dynasty. It was started by a descendant of Ya'arub.

The Ya'aruba Dynasty:

"Since the expulsion of the Portuguese no other foreign power has ever occupied Oman, apart from a brief period when the Persians made a partial occupation. The Ya'aruba Imams introduced a period of renaissance in Omani fortunes both at home and abroad, uniting the country and bringing prosperity. It was under the Ya'aruba dynasty that many of the imposing castles and beautiful buildings that have been restored recently, such as the fort at Nizwa and the Palace at Jabrin, were built.

By the middle Ages, Oman had established itself as a prosperous seafaring nation, sending dhows from its great port at Sohar to trade with merchants in far flung destinations. It seems likely that at this time Sohar was one of the largest and most important cities in the Arab world.

In the early 16th century the powerful Portuguese trading empire sought to extend its influence and reduce Oman’s control over the thriving Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean routes. Portuguese troops invaded Oman and captured some of the coastal areas, occupying them for up to 150 years before being defeated by Sultan bin Saif Al Ya’rubi.

During the Ya’ruba period (1624 – 1744) Oman entered an era of prosperity at home and abroad, and many of the Sultanate’s historic buildings and forts date from this time. However, expansion ended when civil war erupted between rival Omani tribes over the election of a new Imam. Persian forces seized the opportunity to invade and some coastal areas found themselves under foreign occupation once again."

Shaikh Adam Abdellah Al Illori says that the Yoruba of "West Africa" are a branch of the descendants of Ya'arub found in "North Africa" who separated from the descendants of Ya'arub in the Yemen and Hijaz.

Posts: 895 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
I forgot to mention the fact that the above-mentioned Shaikh Adam Abdellah Al Illori is from the Yoruba tribe.

-
Shaikh Adam Abdellah Al Illori

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
Read this:

"Dayo, I agree with your response.

Osisi,

The etymology of the name "Yoruba" can be traced to the Arabic or Arhamaic language. I am not too good in referencing posts, I would have referred to you the post in which I discussed your question. Let's look at Yoruba and the believed founder of the tribe, Lamurudu.

The word Yoruba was used to refer to a people that emigrated from an Arab culture. As you head North and encounter different languages its pronounciation gets closer to "Ya Arab". Ya Arab stand for the "Children of Arab" or "People of Arab" or "Descent of Arab".

The Hausas call Yoruba "Bayarabe". They call Arabs, "Balarabe" . Sometimes they will say "Yarabawa" for Yoruba and "Larabawa" for Arab. Who were the Arabs at the time of Lamurudu arriving in Ife? They were idol worshippers who believed in gods. Lamurudu brought that tradition to Ife and instituted it as the religion of the Yorubas. The Arab land covered all along the eastern edge of Africa to the horn by Somalia and into Yemen and up into what today is Saudi Arbia. Lamurudu was an Arab of Axum descent. Axum was in what is now Ethiopia. Yorubas are not the only Arabian migrants to current Nigeria. The Shuwa Arabs are too. They are found in Adamawa and Borno and they are of Sudan descent.

To explain Lamurudu (Oduduwa's father), let's look at two names; Abdul Hamid and Al Amin. When pronounced in Yoruba, the first becomes Lamidi and the second Lamina. There are people today in Yorubaland called Lamidi and Lamina and if you tell them its correctly spelled Abdul Hamid and Al Amin they will dispute it. Using this analogy, Lamurudu would be something like Al Marud. Lamurudu has no translation in Yoruba language, it is widely acknowledged that its a foreign name.

The story of Lamurudu beaing a man of Eastern origin is true. He emigrated from Ethiopia. Now did every Yoruba emigrated with him and are of Eastern origin? NO!"

fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
qadaafi was not making this up. he was a well studied person. he said
quote:
All the tribes inhabiting the sahara from the south of the Arabian peninsula to the atlantic are Arab and America knows this, the western historians knows this and that is why they wish to annihilate these people.

The war being waged at the present is not only a crusade but also a racist ethnic war against Arab ethnicity, against semites because Arabs are semitic.

look at this excerpt from
Excerpt from Africanisms in American culture
By Joseph E. Holloway

quote:
The planters in North America were known to purchase Africans from West Africa to serve as house servants and artisans. Senegambians(Mandingo,Wolof,Serer,Fulani,and Bambara)were considered the most intelligent of Africans(because they were believed to be of mixed heritage, with ARABIC ancestry)and were trained for domestic service and as handicraft workers .
The AA scholar that is writing is telling you what even the whites believed. What should be asked is how and why would a simple planter believe such a thing, unless the planters were not as simple as people believe.

A twelvemonth's residence in the West Indies, during the ..., Volume 1
By Richard Robert Madden
A mandingo servant in jamaica writes
quote:

My father was one of the lords in the Carsoe[Khassonke from Mali] nation. My nation, and the Arabic, are all one

Servants of Allah: African Muslims enslaved in the Americas
By Sylviane Anna Diouf
quote:
A british planter who as a medical doctor in 1811 wrote a manual on the slaves' health for the planters of the sugar colonies made a foray into this psuedo-religious anthropology. He emphasized that among the slaves he was familiar with, "the negroes from Senegal are a handsome race of people, in features resembling whites, and with bodies tall, and well limbed. Many of them converse in the ARABIC LANGUAGE

The Encyclopædia britannica: a dictionary of arts, sciences ..., Volume 17
edited by Hugh Chisholm

quote:
and some of them are lighter in skin color than THE MORE ARAB LOOKING MANDINGOS OF THE NORTH

They thought that so-called negroes looked arab??????
By the way the author was referring to people who look like this:

-

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
I don't see how any of the above prove that majority of Africans taken into the Americas were "Arabs" first and foremost Arab is a language group. Second the people from Senegal were Muslims at least by the Almoravid movement and were employed as soldiers etc. under the Almoravids and Almohads. Intersting none the less I will have to look into some of these sources..

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What i was trying to show was that belief of not only the people themselves but of the world community in general.
Question should pop up as to why would they consider such a thing which is not formal knowledge anymore. Did u not see what the Africans studies professor and doctor say
quote:
The planters in North America were known to purchase Africans from West Africa to serve as house servants and artisans. Senegambians(Mandingo,Wolof,Serer,Fulani,and Bambara)were considered the most intelligent of Africans(because [url]they were believed[/url] to be of mixed heritage, with ARABIC ancestry)
along with other documented material which proves that ethnographic science was different. look at what the jamaican mandinka himself says about his race
[qoute]My father was one of the lords in the Carsoe[Khassonke from Mali] nation. My nation, and the Arabic, are all one

[/quote]
A twelvemonth's residence in the West Indies, during the ..., Volume 1
By Richard Robert Madden

u already know what africans wrote in their books in mali. u have documents of what arab scholars of the past said about the origins of west african kings and their tribes.
What im trying to say is there more missing because why is there a consensus back in the days and now a days everybody is something else.

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com