EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Euronuts say the darndest things

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Euronuts say the darndest things
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw this on the comments panel of this YT video:

quote:
It's a very romantic and wonderful notion however we do have a tiny problem which blows a rather large hole in this proposition, DNA doesn't lie and even with political gagging orders the fact still remains that the DNA from ancient remains is only slightly related to hominids in general. The builders of the pyramid, not Egyptians were indeed a unique and brilliant people and defiantly not from the Congo.
Do you know what hominids are? Hominidae is the family of primates that includes humans, chimpanzees, gorillas, and orangutans. In other words, this guy is saying that the ancient Egyptians weren't even Great Apes, let alone humans of any ethnicity.

Let me guess...if the Kememou were only slightly related to hominids, would that make them gibbons?

-

Posts: 7103 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Great One
Banned
Member # 18613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Great One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^

Making a big fuss over wording errors is no excuse for the wholesale theft of other people's history as Afrocentrics are accused of doing.

--------------------
Chairman Mau

Posts: 422 | From: Leave No Stone Unturned! | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Making a big fuss over wording errors is no excuse for the wholesale theft of other people's history as Afrocentrics are accused of doing.
Afrocentric by definition means centered on/around Africa. To say that Greek civilization was "stolen" from Africa is an example of an extreme Afrocentric claim that remains controversial.
Egypt, however, is in Africa therefore if Afrocentrics are stealing their history where do you suppose Egyptians originated?

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Great One
Banned
Member # 18613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Great One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^

Africa is a Myth, that was created by the White Slave Masters to keep Stupid Africans in their "Dark Continent".

The Ancient Egyptians bought and sold many "Black Africans" and actually went hunting for them.

To hide the truth is treason!

--------------------
Chairman Mau

Posts: 422 | From: Leave No Stone Unturned! | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Africa is a Myth, that was created by the White Slave Masters to keep Stupid Africans in their "Dark Continent".

Africa is a myth? Sort of like Atlantis or Valhalla you mean? I'm not clear - please clarify.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chairman Mau:
^

The Ancient Egyptians bought and sold many "Black Africans" and actually went hunting for them.

To hide the truth is treason!

You are basing this claim on what exactly?
Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ NOTHING more than his kooky khawaga FEAR of the very BLACK AFRICAN ancient heritage he wants to claim for himself!

He knows he cannot divorce Egypt from Africa as it is very much a part of it, so now he implements this dumb tactic of denying the existence of Africa all together! LOL

We know it exists.

-

He even tries to deny the label of 'black' and what it entails, even though the very faces of the pharaohs portray just that.

-
 -

-
 -
 -
 -

No white master is behind this only people with common sense and knowledge. It is in fact the khawaga's white masters that give him his fear and hatred for all things AFRICAN and BLACK as well as his white (Russian) heritage.

Da Svidaniya, dumb khawaga! [Big Grin]

Posts: 26321 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't even know why the pre-dynastic Egyptians even went down into Africa to kickstart a civilization. Now we have to deal with a bunch of dimwits wanting to claim something they really can't back up. lol
Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Simple Girl lamented:
quote:
I don't even know why the pre-dynastic Egyptians even went down into Africa to kickstart a civilization.
Weep not child. Your tautology is causing laughter all across the world wide web at this very moment.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LMAO [Big Grin] Indeed. Disregarding the FACT that Egypt is already in Africa, she continues to deny the tons of evidence pointing to the other way around-- Africans from the south introducing civilization to the north! Truth's video here is just one of countless proofs of this!

By the way, take a look at Simpleton Girl's response to my citing of Donald Redford's (editor of The Oxford Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt) statement regarding Egypt's African identity here! Priceless! LOL [Big Grin]

Posts: 26321 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A Simple Girl:
Now we have to deal with a bunch of dimwits wanting to claim something they really can't back up. lol

There is indeed a bunch of dimwits wanting to claim something that doesn't belong to them, but it isn't us. I suggest you look in a mirror.
Posts: 7103 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Djehuti wrote:
quote:
LMAO Indeed. Disregarding the FACT that Egypt is already in Africa, she continues to deny the tons of evidence pointing to the other way around-- Africans from the south introducing civilization to the north! Truth's video here is just one of countless proofs of this!

By the way, take a look at Simpleton Girl's response to my citing of Donald Redford's (editor of The Oxford Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt) statement regarding Egypt's African identity here! Priceless! LOL

Indeed. I read her response to your Redford post earlier and almost fell out my chair laughing.

I love this thread. Art Linkletter (kids say the darndest things) is smiling in his grave.

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DJehuti- Any idea where that Amenhotep III image can be found?

--------------------
L Writes:

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Why that image comes from his very tomb.

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calabooz:
DJehuti- Any idea where that Amenhotep III image can be found?

Its from this site..

http://www.osirisnet.net/tombes/pharaons/amenhotep3/e_amenhotep3.htm

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
^Cool.

I meant what website, lol. Thanks

--------------------
L Writes:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com