EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Farrakhan defends dictatorship

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Farrakhan defends dictatorship
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone has a price and Qadhafi found Farrakhan's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s8b5jo15Tw&feature=player_embedded

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is Obama's price?

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Farrakhan has completely gone morally bankrupt. He cannot bring himself to condemn Qadhafi's type of reign because of the money he has received from the man over the yrs. He is pretty much compromised. Obama never had a price since he was bought and paid for from the onset.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by FCN Publishing / FCI

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
WOW! I should have dl'ed the damn thing! Lemme see if I can find another hosting site of the video.

quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by FCN Publishing / FCI

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If America can just get rid of it's Jews it will be like a utopia for us Blacks.
Regular white people get hypnotized by Jewish magical technology. That's the only reason they act the way they do. If the Jews were just got rid of the regular white folk would come out of their trance and start behaving right, respecting us.
The problem is is that the Jews are in control of powerful magical spells. It's that Kabbalah stuff souped up with the latest tricknology.
Minister Farrakhan's was bamboozled by Barack's black features but now he's woke up - Obama's really one of them, a Jew.
But don't pay it no mind, study up your dientics - undo the brainwashing, the mother plane will be here soon.

The Mother Plane (The Truth About UFO's)speech SD 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyUW3gdrOfo

.______________________________________________

Saviours' Day 2010 'THE WHEEL' Episode 7
( Minister Farrakhan was beamed up into the the mother ship )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4NX53x-_Yo

Posts: 43012 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
A lesson learned --always dl controversial videos!
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
FinalCall Network owns the copyright to the video. They requested YT to yank the video off the server. So it makes sense for them not to want the video published to the public. I am going to go to their website and hopefully I can find it.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
100% correct, Farrakhan is nothing but a money loving fraud. Not that Im saying the Rebels are any better than Quaddafi but Ferrakhan is defending Quadaffi because of the millions he gave him.

Pathetic.

quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
Farrakhan has completely gone morally bankrupt. He cannot bring himself to condemn Qadhafi's type of reign because of the money he has received from the man over the yrs. He is pretty much compromised. Obama never had a price since he was bought and paid for from the onset.

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
HAHA! seems the clown yanked it off his site (FinalCall) too! Damn! I hope some Jew copped that **** and pirates the video on utube. Farrakhan deserves to be exposed!
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
I neglected to mention, he is claiming that Obama is the "First Jewish President." Okay, this is a calculated move on his part. The question is WHY? What does he want to achieve by putting out such a ludicrous claim?
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
FinalCall Network owns the copyright to the video. They requested YT to yank the video off the server. So it makes sense for them not to want the video published to the public. I am going to go to their website and hopefully I can find it.

I have the video since I have access to the FC website. I have the COMPLETE video. Not just a CNN tailored cut.
Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^he don't really have the video
Posts: 43012 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Got it!! That sonnahmabitch can't hide it from the world!!!! Hear it from the horse's mouth!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7f_1301147726&c=1

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
I neglected to mention, he is claiming that Obama is the "First Jewish President." Okay, this is a calculated move on his part. The question is WHY? What does he want to achieve by putting out such a ludicrous claim?

If they can put out the lie that Clinton was the 1st black President, then that's fair too.

Why do you whites FEAR farrakhan so much. You act as if he has Israel's Nukes in his pocket. Farrakhan has no missiles, no tanks, no Jets, but yet you Honkeys s**t yourselves at the mere mention of his name.
 -

Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Post up the FCN video link then. Put up or shut up!

quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
quote:

I have the video since I have access to the FC website. I have the COMPLETE video. Not just a CNN tailored cut.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Post up the FCN video link then. Put up or shut up!

quote:
quote:

U got paypal? $2
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
I am about to rip this video a large one and send it to all anti-Farrakhans out there I can contact LOL!! This clown needs to be exposed. He miscalcuated this one move of his LOL!!!

quote:
Got it!! That sonnahmabitch can't hide it from the world!!!! Hear it from the horse's mouth!

Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Silly boy! LOL!! I posted up a working link to the video already. I don't need any link from you! I have one. I wanted to see if you were lying; I was calling your bluff, silly boy!

quote:
U got paypal? $2

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Why do you whites FEAR farrakhan so much. You act as if he has Israel's Nukes in his pocket. Farrakhan has no missiles, no tanks, no Jets, but yet you Honkeys s**t yourselves at the mere mention of his name.  -
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
The ramblings of a madman...

Farrakhan calling Obama the Messiah:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e2a_1223615996

Farrakhan calling Obama the first Jewish President (while supporting dictatorship style governments):

Either this coon-jive-turkey is a schitzophrenic, bipolar beyotch! or made a freudian slip, equating a Jewish leader to the Messiah (LOL!) Either way, he one mad coon!

Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Done! Firebug on Firefox is a life-saver! Downloaded the .FLV file, converted it to .AVI, going to post it to a free hosting site and send the link to the four corners of the earth RFLOL!
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ Please don't export FEAR!!!

Have U no shame!!!  -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Expose the fraud to the world!!!

quote:
Done! Firebug on Firefox is a life-saver! Downloaded the .FLV file, converted it to .AVI, going to post it to a free hosting site and send the link to the four corners of the earth RFLOL!

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
[Big Grin]

Hot off the free hosting site press!

http://img638.imageshack.us/i/lcg.mp4/

Take that! FarraCOON!

quote:
^ Please don't export FEAR!!!

Have U no shame!!!  -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com