EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Game is over! for Afrocentrists!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Game is over! for Afrocentrists!
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2000 yr old depiction of Jesus found - "A bearded young man with flowing curly hair" (LOL!!). Flowing hair, pussyclots! Nice try with the -Jesus was a Black man- bulljank. You are now IRRELEVANT!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1372741/Hidden-cave-First-portrait-Jesus-1-70-ancient-books.html#ixzz1ITBeAnal

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm no supporter of the black Hebrews, or even a black Jesus, but I'll be the first to say that the depiction you referenced isn't conclusive in either pro or con.

It's useless for ethnic identification, as is the case for most forms of art.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
2000 yr old depiction of Jesus found - "A bearded young man with flowing curly hair" (LOL!!). Flowing hair, pussyclots! Nice try with the -Jesus was a Black man- bulljank. You are now IRRELEVANT!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1372741/Hidden-cave-First-portrait-Jesus-1-70-ancient-books.html#ixzz1ITBeAnal

Game over for Afrocentrists? What are you blabbering about this time? lol [Roll Eyes]

Not that the image is discernible in any way but unless you're arguing with Malcolm X in the 1950s then I'm not sure why anyone would even care about the point you're trying to make. How old are you, 19?

quote:
Originally posted by .Charlie Bass.:
All I keep seeing is dumb Eurocentrists refuting claims by the extremist, fringe who claim to be Afrocentric, but I have seen no actual refutations of claims made by Afrocentrists who are not of the fringe. I guess thats why the Eurocentrists and their whiners continue to attack and hold up the fringe as standard Afrocentrism and hide behind their strawman arguments such as stating that when Afrocentrics say AEs were black they *MUST* mean they look like "West African True Negroes," Though no one has made that claim.

So where are those actual refutations Eurocentrists? I'm still waiting.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004256;p=1#000000

^Similarly, they'll attack all "Afrocentric" (some elusive entity they never define) claims through a "Black Hebrew" proxy that few truly advocate, especially those familiar with Kemp (2006) showing AE and other Nile valley Africans weren't even related to peoples in early Palestine. It's a lazy way of categorically trying to discredit an idea through association with a demonstrably weak idea. Even though the former idea actually has copious amounts of evidence that the opponent cannot refute his strategy is to take his battle to an easier playing field and then claim he won the war, even though no one ever showed up on the REAL battle field (we are still waiting here with ammunition locked and loaded).

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Decent enough for a non-scientific popular appeal
article, but that DailyMail site tried to put >20
cookies on my computer.

The "portrait" is not in anywhere near clear less
lone sharp enough detail to make out any of the
descriptive terms Pryer enthusiastically uses.
And even if it was it would just add to what we
already know was a multi-ethnic Judaea/Palestina.

It will take years to authenticate each item of the
unprovenanced finds and correlate them to known
cultural nuances of 1st century Jerusalem, a city
that Gemora writers said had at least 70 Judaean
sects besides any Christian ones.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say LOL!!!!! Are you rattling on about that facial impression shown on the face cover of the first book?
That picture could be Yogi bear for the detail it shows.

alTakruri; Tell me what you know about the Essenses?

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HERU
Member # 6085

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HERU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that Jesus was even a real person of history, but flowing curly hair? lol...that proves nothing.
Posts: 318 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com