EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » BLACK BEAUTY, spin-off from Black in Latin America thread (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: BLACK BEAUTY, spin-off from Black in Latin America thread
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
Similar trends are being seen in places like the US.

Because a high majority of the population of US are mixed race. 60% of African-Americans have White European ancestry, and around 8% of White-Americans have Amerindian ancestry.

Most Americans are mutts and its trendy there to have the mixed-race phenotype. The rest of the world though isn't like America. Asia (particularly) East Asia takes pride in the fact it is racially homogenous, the same can be said for most European countries.

quote:
Light skin as aesthetic appeal rooted in subordination and displays of power.
Its rooted in the fact it is physically attractive. Dark skin however isn't.

quote:
Ever hear the phrase "tall, dark and handsome?" Darkness is associated with strength, boldness and therefore masculinity while pallid/pastel colors are associated with fragility and weakness.
This is only true in certain Mediterranean cultures (ancient Greece, Italy etc). Males that were white skinned in the Mediterranen were only the nobility, philosophers or intellectuals, mainly because they were of Indo-European extraction and not native. White skin on males in ancient greece thus denoted the higher classes, but weakness.

In ancient northern europe culture in contrast light skin has always denoted warrior aristocracy and not fragility. If you look at all the national heroes and famous warriors of Norse legend you will see they are all pale white skinned.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Because a high majority of the population of US are mixed race. 60% of African-Americans have White European ancestry, and around 8% of White-Americans have Amerindian ancestry.
Are you implying Africa lacks similar levels of physical diversity? I wouldn't go that route. Africa is the most heterogeneous place on the planet. Please explain why having on average about 10% white ancestry changes that they see light skin as weak and feminine? Similar attitudes can be seen in Africa. Most of the people bleaching their skin are women. Why? To look weaker and frail. Men are not bleaching like women are.

quote:
Most Americans are mutts and its trendy there to have the mixed-race phenotype.
Tanning is popular because it communicates vacationing a lot and being rich enough to afford such a leisurely life, not because of any standard mixed race phenotype.
quote:
The rest of the world though isn't like America. Asia (particularly) East Asia takes pride in the fact it is racially homogenous, the same can be said for most European countries.
I just gave you an example of East Asians carrying positive associations with tans. Bear in mind its you who says they prefer being homogenous which weakens your position on this even more. Clearly being heterogenous or homogenous has nothing to do with the trend. You can see similar trends in China and Korean youth too.

quote:
Its rooted in the fact it is physically attractive. Dark skin however isn't.
And as I've demonstrated, that is not true. Anyways you're not thinking deep enough. Why would it still be attractive? As a symbol of wealth? That idea is old fashioned. Tanning is becoming increasingly popular to communicate that.

Today, the only significance pallid skin maintains, particularly among women is because it further associates them with weakness and fragility. Same with blonde. Blonde's are stereotyped as naive and dumb and childlike but for some reason there is an affinity among Europeans to portray their women as such.

quote:
This is only true in certain Mediterranean cultures (ancient Greece, Italy etc).
Cassi, In contemporary society that saying is not limited to Medterranean cultures, which was the point.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um...This thread is about celebrating the beauty of Black People...nothing MORE nothing LESS...

UNNU PLEASE TAKE THIS BULLSH*T TO ITS OWN FRIGGIN THREAD AND STOP MASH UP THIS GOOD-UP THREAD WITH UNNU F*CKERY...GEEZUS MAN...

THERE IS A 'WHITE' BEAUTY THREAD...IF SMADDY WANTS TO ADMIRE 'WHITE' BEAUTY DO GO DIG UP THAT THREAD AND POST 'WHITE' WOMAN IN THAT ONE WHERE THEY BELONG....IF PEOPLE WAA ARGUE OVER WHAT IS AND IS NOT BEAUTY, CULTURES, PHYSICAL FEATURES SKIN COMPLEXIONS ORIGINS OF HUE-MANITY AND ALL THAT OTHER RAE TAE, THERE IS AN OPTION THAT READS "POST NEW TOPIC" THAT CAN AND SHOULD BE UTILIZED TO CREATE A THREAD WITH THAT ARGUMENT(S)....KMFT...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

-

-

-

-

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:

Marc, WHY are you contributing to the f*ckery that has been brought into this thread?!?

quote:
Um...This thread is about celebrating the beauty of Black People...nothing MORE nothing LESS...

UNNU PLEASE TAKE THIS BULLSH*T TO ITS OWN FRIGGIN THREAD AND STOP MASH UP THIS GOOD-UP THREAD WITH UNNU F*CKERY...GEEZUS MAN...

THERE IS A 'WHITE' BEAUTY THREAD...IF SMADDY WANTS TO ADMIRE 'WHITE' BEAUTY DO GO DIG UP THAT THREAD AND POST 'WHITE' WOMAN IN THAT ONE WHERE THEY BELONG....IF PEOPLE WAA ARGUE OVER WHAT IS AND IS NOT BEAUTY, CULTURES, PHYSICAL FEATURES SKIN COMPLEXIONS ORIGINS OF HUE-MANITY AND ALL THAT OTHER RAE TAE, THERE IS AN OPTION THAT READS "POST NEW TOPIC" THAT CAN AND SHOULD BE UTILIZED TO CREATE A THREAD WITH THAT ARGUMENT(S)....KMFT...

[Mad]

Sometimes I just swear that Black People cyaa have nothing decent without people of ALL skin complexions having to mash it up for them...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T&R I tried telling them that on page 7 but do they listen?? everything have to be about competing with Wye folks,we expect Cassiskocksuka to be mad at blk folks celebrating their own,but wi expect others to feel the vibes of this particular thread nuff said.. [Mad]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the thousandth time our resident anti historian cassi has revealed his sexual envy viz a viz blacks especially black males. Since his condition prevents him leaving the scene of his love/hate/fear/envy fixation,can't any kind hearted forumer offer free in house therapy?
I'm sure there's at least one!

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
T&R I tried telling them that on page 7 but do they listen?? everything have to be about competing with Wye folks,we expect Cassiskocksuka to be mad at blk folks celebrating their own,but wi expect others to feel the vibes of this particular thread nuff said.. [Mad]

If mi did ah moderate dis forum yah, di whole ah it wuda get delete from out yah truss mi star..kmft...and yuh nuh see even afta yuh talk di tings above, dem STILL waa continue dis sh*t in yah...fe real....mi all prolly wuda lock off di thread tuh smh...

MI SEH:

Sometimes I just swear that Black People cyaa have nothing decent without people of ALL skin complexions having to mash it up for them...

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -
Why are you suggesting I'm taking Cassi's side? I've been debating Cassi in pretty much every thread we've been in. Please stop spreading this false information.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T&R ah feel yuh I wish I could lock this figging thread!! Marc,Oshun,kikuyu22..could you guyz not do this in this thread it was not meant to be this kind of thread..Cassi is going to do what he does don't mean you guyz have to follow he is laughting his azz off right now at the sad end to this thread with your help..congratulations [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I had no interest in this thread. Zaharan however came here to attack white people and posted people with pale white skin (and freckles) such as redheads look like a disease and ugly. This was obviously a direct attack at white people. Despite the fact Zaharan hides behind his pseudo-scientific race denialism (like most blacks do), he repeatedly exposes himself as an anti-white racist.
Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
T&R ah feel yuh I wish I could lock this figging thread!! Marc,Oshun,kikuyu22..could you guyz not do this in this thread it was not meant to be this kind of thread..Cassi is going to do what he does don't mean you guyz have to follow he is laughting his azz off right now at the sad end to this thread with your help..congratulations [Roll Eyes]

steupppppsssssssssss [Mad]
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
quote:

Feel free to actually get the thread back on topic with images at any time. Pointing fingers while doing nothing doesn't help. :/ At this point I'm only concerned with making sure no one is erroneously affiliating me with Cassi.

Here :

-

-

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
 -

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Afro-Caribbean Beauty of all shades:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W18sQog3xRc&feature=watch_response

Beautiful Black Women (more natural hair styles, btw):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSPhaJmWt2Y

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Please forgive if there are any duplicities...there are so many pictures in this thread now, it's kinda hard to keep up lol....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TruthAndRights
What you
has done
with these pictures?
Tell me [Big Grin]

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
TruthAndRights
What you
has done
with these pictures?
Tell me [Big Grin]

[Confused]

How you sound....cah that don't even sound right...kmft.... [Roll Eyes] as I am a WOMAN....not to mention, my own pic is in this thread as well...lol...

If you actually paid attention to the contents of this thread, you would see it's about celebrating BLACK BEAUTY...and that doesn't encompass just the Black Woman, but the Black Man, our Black Children, our Black Elders, our Black Families, Black Love, our diversity...everything and anything bout OUR BLACKNESS....our Napturalness... cah our Blackness IS our Beauty...

Have a nice day.

WE ARE NOT AFRICANS BECAUSE WE ARE BORN IN AFRICA, WE ARE AFRICANS BECAUSE AFRICA IS BORN IN US.

- Chester Higgins, Jr

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Much soul in these pics TR good job [Big Grin]
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
 -

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Dat one here, nice! [Razz]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooja
Member # 19212

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -
 -  -  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooja
Member # 19212

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Spelman class of 1892
 -
 -
 -  -
 -
- Lewis Latimer, right-hand man of Thomas Edison who invented of the process for manufacturing the carbon filaments in light bulbs in 1881. This allowed the light-bulb to last more than 2-3 days.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com