EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » what are the similarities between British Israelism and BHI ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: what are the similarities between British Israelism and BHI ?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Energy:

First of all the Hebrews are not the same as the ancient Egyptians That is something you need to understand.

Where did I say they were the same. The Hebrews were wiping their asses with sand paper and a living in tents made of Towls while Africans going back to Nabta Playa had Sophisticated knowledge of Astronomy and were Building advanced structures with underground Chambers and working in stone.

Yet the Jews are supposed to be Gods Chosen people?? Give me a break.

quote:
Because the two people are in Africa does not mean they see themselves as the same people. They do not and have never done so.

The Egyptians originated in the Sahara, the Jews in UR in Sumaria. According to your own supposed writing the Jews are not Africans.

quote:
Your problem is you assume because something is on the African continent it is a shared glory. Africans don't operate like that. Ancient Egypt and everything to do with it belongs to north Africa and not to the rest of the African continent.

Dude STFU seriously. The Egyptians were Animists just like West Africans, and you can bet if the Egyptians went to West Africa they would fit in confortably with the Animist Gods they worshipped, esp the Ram Headed God that resembles Amun.

Second I don't claim Egypt. I consider the people in Luxor, Aswan, Kom Ombos by Brothers of the Nile Hence my calling them Brothers. My people erected plenty of Sophisticated structures in Places like Oulata.

Now all of a sudden you want to attack the African character of Egypt, yes you fit right in with the Jews.

quote:
How you manage to lay claim to Egypt when me a continental African would not dream of doing so is beyond my comprehension. Therefore, I am not even going to bother discussing AE with you.

You are not a continental African, you claim to be a Jew. I don't see you Griping about claiming a culture that originated in F-king Ur in Sumaria and the Levant, yet you try to attack me for saying the Egyptians who were Animist Africans were better than the Jews on a given day. Like I said Im not claiming Egypt, Im proving that the Egyptians were Animists like other Africans and they were 100 times better than the Jews.

quote:
When we talk about Hebrews in Africa I am talking about the people in Sub-Sahara Africa. This my history and thus what interests me.

We don't relate to those civilisations you lay claim to in north Africa. Hebrew is who we are, not Egyptians. We need to know who we are as Sub-Saharan Africans so we can uplift themselves.

Seriously man, you need to really read what you are saying. The people of so called SSA are not Jews, Some Are but Majority are not. And its an insult to say such.

Your forefathers were Animists get over it.

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
WRONG! In case you are not aware, HAM had other children which include the ancient Egyptians. Why did the curse not affect them? ANSWER THAT!

The curse fell on Canaan, not all of Ham's seed.

quote:

Since you acknowledge the Negro had been subjugated by ALL since ancient times. Can you explain HOW this was even remotely possible taking into consideration the Negro is not WEAK.

The Negro is not physically weak. But he lacks in the area of organizational skills; he is unable to mount a formidable opposition against invading forces. As well, his belief in animism weakens his ability to confront, militarily, technologically driven foreign aggressors.

quote:

Maybe we are mentally genetically inferior huh. Is that what you are inferring?

I think further study needs to be done in this field. I theorize that the Negro's evolution was stunted compared to non-Negro populations outside Africa.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Reading books on vacation
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
quote:
WRONG! In case you are not aware, HAM had other children which include the ancient Egyptians. Why did the curse not affect them? ANSWER THAT!

The curse fell on Canaan, not all of Ham's seed.

quote:

Since you acknowledge the Negro had been subjugated by ALL since ancient times. Can you explain HOW this was even remotely possible taking into consideration the Negro is not WEAK.

The Negro is not physically weak. But he lacks in the area of organizational skills; he is unable to mount a formidable opposition against invading forces. As well, his belief in animism weakens his ability to confront, militarily, technologically driven foreign aggressors.

quote:

Maybe we are mentally genetically inferior huh. Is that what you are inferring?

I think further study needs to be done in this field. I theorize that the Negro's evolution was stunted compared to non-Negro populations outside Africa.

Since you now say the curse was on Canaan and not on all of HAM's children what has Canaan got to do with the African continent? Canaanites live in the land of Canaan which is in the Middle East. So you see your claim that blacks carry the curse of Canaan or Ham does not stand up to scrutiny. You need to come up with a better explanation for the degradation of the black race.
Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]The Negro is not physically weak. But he lacks in the area of organizational skills; he is unable to mount a formidable opposition against invading forces. As well, his belief in animism weakens his ability to confront, militarily, technologically driven foreign aggressors.

The Creation of Animist Africans..

-

-

-

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then I must conclude that you fail to comprehend what you read. Lev 13 (12-14) says nothing regarding a "clean leper." As I initially explained, the term is an oxymoron. Actually, Leviticus describes a former leper pronounced "tahaer" by a levite doctor. If the scripture were saying what you are claiming, we would see something to the effect of "tahaer_h'sara," but we don't.

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
I'm not going to keep posting LEV 13:12-14 again
and again. Not my fault you can't or won't get it.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
quote:
[QUOTE]The Negro is not physically weak. But he lacks in the area of organizational skills; he is unable to mount a formidable opposition against invading forces. As well, his belief in animism weakens his ability to confront, militarily, technologically driven foreign aggressors.

The Creation of Animist Africans..

-

-

-

LOL! What you woefully fail to realise is those Animist Africans are the same Hebrews you call Africans today.

Because you don't know what the Bible contains you assume the Hebrews were some holy people. THEY WERE NOT. The Hebrews were HARDCORE idol worshippers. Hence their destruction and dispersion around the world.

Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Map of Animist Empires..

-

He Gives an audience to his people, in order to listen to their complaints and set them right…he sits in a pavilion around which stand 10 horses with gold embodied trappings. Behind the king stand 10 pages holding shields and gold mounted swords; on his right are the sons of princes of his empire, splendidly clad and with gold plaited in their hair. Before him sits the high priest, and behind the high priest sit the other priests…The door of the pavilion is guarded by dogs of an excellent breed who almost never leave the king's presence and who wear collars of gold and silver studded with bells of the same material.

Their religion is paganism and the worship of idols….

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
''The idea that Joseph was a tin-trader is conjured up from nowhere''
=====

No it comes from the Latin Vulgate (Mark 15: 43) -

''venit Ioseph ab Arimathia nobilis decurio''

The term Decurio has multiple meanings in Latin but was commonly used to designate an official under Roman authority who was in charge of metal mining. The term for example is found in Roman inscriptions in Spain relating to a 'minister of mining'. The apocrypha and early Church Fathers also described Joseph as a merchant or trader.

Therefore there is a lot of evidence Joseph was a metal or tin trader. The most renowned mines in classical antiquity were the Cassiterides (cornwall) and many legends further connect Joseph to Cornwall (as well as Glastonbury).

There is also evidence tin from cornwall was used for Solomon's temple. Note that the 'tin isles' are found in early Assyrian, Phoenician and Hebrew inscriptions.

Here is an Assyrian tablet from the 8th century BC (Keilschrifttexte aus Assur verschiedenen Inhalts 1920, No. 92):

"...the Tin-land country which lies beyond the Upper Sea (or Mediterranean)."

'Decurio' is the word now translated as 'counsellor'. It could denote a politician or a priest. If there was any mercantile connotation in that it's news to me. 'Mercator' or 'negotiator' would be more natural latin words for a trader or businessman. So yes, I do think the idea of Joseph of Arimathea as a tin trader was conjured up from nowhere.
Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

Animist Empire Map(Notice the Levant so called Israel is under subjugation)

-

-

the Chief God of that Empire
 -

-

-

Zioncity
Member # 18034

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zioncity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is way to much ego trolls, agents, pale faces with leprosy lol and egghead knowitalls on this forum but I appreciate the people who drop and receive knowledge without a biased approach. The constant denial of history and facts only stunts your growth and has no effect whatsoever on the people able to actually comprehend and read. Back to topic

Posted by Ihateeverythingblackorafrican

quote:
Act 13:1 ¶ Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.
The word lucius

Lucius (Greek: Λούκιος/Loukios, Etruscan: Luvcie) is derived from the latin word Lux (gen. lucis), meaning "light"

The word for white in latin is albus as oppose to Niger literally meaning the color black. Dont know where you got lucius meaning "white" color from.

There are and were black jews all over west, central and north Africa in Mali, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, Cape Verde, There was a kingdom of Jews in Ghana. All before any white version of Christianity or "judaism" was presented to them. What would make you make a blanket igonrant statement like this you seem to be knowledgeable in history?

Posted by just call me jarl

quote:
Seriously man, you need to really read what you are saying. The people of so called SSA are not Jews, Some Are but Majority are not. And its an insult to say such.

Your forefathers were Animists get over it.

Or were you not talking about West Africans?
Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
Map of Animist Empires..

-

He Gives an audience to his people, in order to listen to their complaints and set them right…he sits in a pavilion around which stand 10 horses with gold embodied trappings. Behind the king stand 10 pages holding shields and gold mounted swords; on his right are the sons of princes of his empire, splendidly clad and with gold plaited in their hair. Before him sits the high priest, and behind the high priest sit the other priests…The door of the pavilion is guarded by dogs of an excellent breed who almost never leave the king's presence and who wear collars of gold and silver studded with bells of the same material.

jari, you need to talk to more continental Africans. You would be shocked to realise not all black Africans originated from mainland Africa. You would find many have their origins outside Africa. That is something you need to educate yourself about.

Until you do that, you would always find topics like this confusing.

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
''The Bible is completely focussed on the Jews and their world in the Middle East, which is one of many reasons to be suspicious of it.''
=======

For starters you should look up Two House Theology. Jacob had 12 tribes descend from him, yet only the Jews sprung from Judah (and the Levites who were mingled with all the tribes). After the fall of the united monarchy of Israel, Judah split and was set up as an independant kingdom (with Levites and some from the tribe of Benjamin). In fact the first place the word 'jew' appears in scripture, the jews are at war with the Israelites (10 tribes who became the 'house of Israel' as opposed to Judah).

- The other 10 tribes (which later became 'lost')were never Jewish, nor are their descendants today.

In fact Jewish rabbis themselves have never claimed descent from the 10 tribes or house of Israel.

The Jewish Chronicle of May 22nd, 1879:

''the Ten Tribes are certainly in existence, all that has to be done is to discover which people represent them.''

Chief Rabbi - Dr. H. Adler:

"You are quite right to assume that the Ten Tribes did not return to the Holy Land."

Rabbi Aaron Werner of Spokane, U.S.A., when asked by the late Dr. Schiffner -

"Do the Jews represent all Twelve Tribes?" replied:

"No, the Ten Tribes of Israel were carried away by Sennacherib King of Assyria and have become LOST. The Jews of today are but a remnant made up of the Tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi."

In which case the Iraqis probably have the best claim to descending from the ten lost tribes!
Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
@ Zioncity Im talking to Energy who claims all of SSA contained Jews. Were there Jews in West Africa yes, but majority were Pagans.

Second there were Jews in West Africa but these people were insignifigant. the Dominant people were Pagan Animists.

What Empire in Ghana was a Jewish One?? Im sure you are taking about the Za Yemeni myth but the people who Created Ghana were the Sonnike.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Son Provide concrete evidence that the Jews populated majority of African people. As far as people "Claiming" to originate from Jews and Arabs that is heresay. Due to Islam and Christianity some Africans claim to originate from Middle Eastern populations but Geneticics, Archeology, History etc. tells a different story.

quote:
quote:
Map of Animist Empires..

-

jari, you need to talk to more continental Africans. You would be shocked to realise not all black Africans originated from mainland Africa. You would find many have their origins outside Africa. That is something you need to educate yourself about.

Until you do that, you would always find topics like this confusing.

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
LOL! Why do you call me son? I am sure I am way older than you.

With regard to concrete evidence, my African Oral history tells me so. That is my evidence.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
Which makes your case even more sad and pathetic.

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
^^^^ Really! You are funny. I am the one giving YOU the knowledge and that makes me sad and pathetic? So what does that make you since YOU don't know half of what you are talking about?

--------------------
KNOW THYSELF

https://mawuvi.com/sample-pages.html

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Jari, I find it humorously ironic that Energy thinks that black people in general have a stronger connection to Middle Eastern Hebrews than to fellow Africans like the Egyptians. It's like me claiming I'm more closely related to Mesopotamians than to Romans.

Why would the Hebrews be more desirable as ancestors than the Egyptians anyway?

Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
quote:
Since you now say the curse was on Canaan and not on all of HAM's children

Then I apologize for not being clear. The curse that was pronounced on Ham fell on his son, Canaan; hence "the curse of Canaan."

quote:

what has Canaan got to do with the African continent?

His father inherited both N.Africa (including East Africa) and Palestine.

quote:

So you see your claim that blacks carry the curse of Canaan or Ham does not stand up to scrutiny.

You must have only skimmed through my missive. I do not endorse the claim that the curse of Ham fell on the Negro.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

Creation of Animist Africans

-

-

-

Zioncity
Member # 18034

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zioncity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posted by Just call me Jarl

quote:
Im talking to Energy who claims all of SSA contained Jews. Were there Jews in West Africa yes, but majority were Pagans. Second there were Jews in West Africa but these people were insignifigant. the Dominant people were Pagan Animists. What Empire in Ghana was a Jewish One?? Im sure you are taking about the Za Yemeni myth but the people who Created Ghana were the Sonnike Im talking to Energy who claims all of SSA contained Jews. Were there Jews in West Africa yes, but majority were Pagans.

Second there were Jews in West Africa but these people were insignifigant. the Dominant people were Pagan Animists.

What Empire in Ghana was a Jewish One?? Im sure you are taking about the Za Yemeni myth but the people who Created Ghana were the Sonnike.

Gotcha never knew the Za dynasty werent hebrews I was taught they were Jews from Yemen were they converts?
Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-

-

-

What are these images in aid of Jari? You think by posting more images of ancient Egyptians would wipe out my ancestral history in West Africa? Hahahahahahahaaaa!
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Son, I know your argument back and fouth because I used to ascribe to the BHI teachings, that is until I did my own independent research.

Im not even trying with you. Your theories have holes the size of Montana in them.

I told you Earlier that the Irish and Scottish were Shipped to the America in Slave Ships thus Fulfuilling the supposed Deut. 28 Prophecy. So according to your Theology the Scottish and Irish are Black Hebrew Israelites...LOL

quote:
^^^^ Really! You are funny. I am the one giving YOU the knowledge and that makes me sad and pathetic? So what does that make you since YOU don't know half of what you are talking about?

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how the people claiming Hebrew ancestry for black Africans reconcile their belief with all those bioanthropological studies finding ancient Middle Easterners to have very different, less tropically adapted limb proportions from African peoples like the Egyptians? Did the Hebrews somehow re-evolve tropical proportions after migrating into Africa in the last few millennia even though limb proportion changes take many thousands of years?

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Since you now say the curse was on Canaan and not on all of HAM's children

Then I apologize for not being clear. The curse that was pronounced on Ham fell on his son, Canaan; hence "the curse of Canaan."

quote:

what has Canaan got to do with the African continent?

His father inherited both N.Africa (including East Africa) and Palestine.

quote:

So you see your claim that blacks carry the curse of Canaan or Ham does not stand up to scrutiny.

You must have only skimmed through my missive. I do not endorse the claim that the curse of Ham fell on the Negro.

Yeah but the point is Canaan has NOTHING to do with Negroes. The questions I asked earlier was to do with the poor condition of people from Sub-Sahara Africa and blacks in the Americas and your response was it was due to the curse of HAM then you said Canaan. But as you can see yourself. No matter how much you spin it, Canaan has no connection with people in Sub_sahara Africa and blacks in the Americas.

Thus you have to come up with a more plausible explanation for the poor performance of the black race because we have very little or no connection with Canaan.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Further damaging is the fact that Josephus claimed Deut. 28 was fullfilled when Jews were actually Shipped to Egypt as Slaves..LMAO.
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
Son, I know your argument back and fouth because I used to ascribe to the BHI teachings, that is until I did my own independent research.

Im not even trying with you. Your theories have holes the size of Montana in them.

I told you Earlier that the Irish and Scottish were Shipped to the America in Slave Ships thus Fulfuilling the supposed Deut. 28 Prophecy. So according to your Theology the Scottish and Irish are Black Hebrew Israelites...LOL

quote:

LOL! Therein lies your problem. You assume I am arguing from the position of a BHI. To tell you the truth, I don't even know what they believe. I am arguing with you per my AUTHENTIC African history which I know you don't know anything about.

Go and get this book at www.mawuvi.com. It was written by a continental African.

It would teach you all you need to know about slavery and the Hebrews in Africa.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Truth these people dismiss Logic and Reason and anything Scientific for Heresay and flimsy Bible Passages.

I know, trust me Science and Anthropology is the Biggest Bullet against them because it proves they Evolved in Africa and Adapted to Africa Millions of years before a Israel or Jew existed.

Notice they will use genetics and science to bolister their claim of Black Superiority but dismiss it when it goes against their ideologies.

Genetics...The Freight Train at the end of the Racialist's Tunnel..LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
I wonder how the people claiming Hebrew ancestry for black Africans reconcile their belief with all those bioanthropological studies finding ancient Middle Easterners to have very different, less tropically adapted limb proportions from African peoples like the Egyptians? Did the Hebrews somehow re-evolve tropical proportions after migrating into Africa in the last few millennia even though limb proportion changes take many thousands of years?

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
^^^^ Maybe we don't have any history in West Africa. Our ancestors lied to us hence the discrepancies huh?

ROTFLMBAO!

Zioncity
Member # 18034

Rate Member
quote:
Excuse me but wasnt that you asking the same type questions put to rest in this thread herehttp://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=001894

>scratches head<

@Energy

Why are you arguing about what your own personal beliefs are? I actually think the duet 28 prophecy is dead on but i'm not gonna argue to each his own.

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
^^ Sorry Zioncity you lost me there. I don't know which personal beliefs you say I am arguing against. Can you elaborate?

--------------------
KNOW THYSELF

https://mawuvi.com/sample-pages.html

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
We have history. Oulata, Nok, Nubia, Egypt, Garamante, Axum, D.mt, Punt.

What I find sad is that your notion that African History outside of the Bible and out side of Jewish Mythology is "No History"...

Like I said the people of Nabta Playa had sophisticated Structures and advanced astrnomy and were developing writing while the Jews were in Sumaria wiping **** from their asses with dried Cactus, picking flies out of their head. Africans have the greatst History and Animist Africans created the greatest temples and the most advanced Mythology.

I doubt the Jews in their heyday even knew what a Sub-Terrain structure was, let alone how to apply it it their Architecture.

quote:
^^^^ Maybe we don't have any history in West Africa. Our ancestors lied to us hence the discrepancies huh?

ROTFLMBAO!

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Just call me Jari, what does evidence to high hamitic civilization have to do with the Negro? You lost me on that one.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
Bitch you cant read what the f-k you wrote...

quote:

You are a Prime example of the long term effects of BHI teachings.
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
Further damaging is the fact that Josephus claimed Deut. 28 was fullfilled when Jews were actually Shipped to Egypt as Slaves..LMAO.

Josephus NEVER said anything like that. Furthermore Israel is a walking distance to AE so no Jews were ever shipped to Egypt as slaves.

FYI you are quoting a Biblical verse that happened in our days when blacks (Hebrews) were shipped to the American continent as slaves.

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
^^^^

quote:

Geeez! Why cant you just respond without insults? Have you ever heard the saying it is the one without FACTS who hide behind insults to cover up their ignorance?
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
As for black Israelites, this is the realm of fantasy. There may have been a few early Christians in Rome with African origins, but most of the catacomb images are not as swarthy as the ones shown...

The earliest surviving Christian art from Egypt does not support black Israelism either...
 -

A Nubian princess with a very white Virgin Mary watching over her:
 -

Some more Nubian images of white Israelites including a white baby Jesus blessing a dark bishop:
 -

A light-skinned Moses painted by an Ethiopian...
 -

More light skinned saints etc. courtesy of Ethiopian Christians...

-

Bear in mind that Nubian and especially Ethiopian Christianity was essentially independent and cut-off of the wider Church so the light colouring is unlikely to result from European influence. Now why would black early Christians ever paint white saints if there was even a rumour that the Israelites in the Holy Land were black?

Here is an Egyptian paintings of ancient Semites: mostly not what you call black, but rather with similar features and skin tones to modern Palestinians...

-

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Those posts were not meant for you, they were meant for Gigantic, hence why I quoted him. He claimed Animist Africans were inferior.

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Just call me Jari:What are these images in aid of Jari? You think by posting more images of ancient Egyptians would wipe out my ancestral history in West Africa? Hahahahahahahaaaa!

BrandonP
Member # 3735

quote:
What I find sad is that your notion that African History outside of the Bible and out side of Jewish Mythology is "No History"...

I feel the same way. So many of the people who are often mistaken for "Afrocentrists" are actually anti-African because they want to identify with non-African cultures like the Hebrews. Instead of advocating for actual African cultures, they want to prove that this and that non-African civilization was really built by black people. It's like they've internalized negative ideas about Africa and don't want to be associated with it.

I would go so far as to wager their "Afrocentrism" is really a disguise for inner self-hatred. They act like black supremacists to hide the fact that they actually reject their own heritage. It's really tragic how a lack of respect for their own people damages the African Diaspora psyche and tears Diaspora communities apart.

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-

-

-

Created by this hook-nosed caucasoid polytheist autocrat, who would never pass for a negro in a month of sundays...

-

Who had his respect for negroes immortalized thus:

-

-

The latter carving on that very temple of Abu Simbel, no less.

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
quote:

I feel the same way. So many of the people who are often mistaken for "Afrocentrists" are actually anti-African because they want to identify with non-African cultures like the Hebrews. Instead of advocating for actual African cultures, they want to prove that this and that non-African civilization was really built by black people. It's like they've internalized negative ideas about Africa and don't want to be associated with it.

I would go so far as to wager their "Afrocentrism" is really a disguise for inner self-hatred. They act like black supremacists to hide the fact that they actually reject their own heritage. It's really tragic how a lack of respect for their own people damages the African Diaspora psyche and tears Diaspora communities apart.

Do you know how patronising you sound? You talk as if the billion plus blacks in Africa have no history.

I already told you many Africans have their oral histories and many of these histories speak of origins outside Africa.

I suggest you read the book; "The call to the Hebrews!" It answers all these questions we are discussing here. You can get it at Amazon or www.mawuvi.com

I swear to you much of this discussion would become redundant as you get to know what continental Africans themselves talk of their origins.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by rahotep101:
As for black Israelites, this is the realm of fantasy. There may have been a few early Christians in Rome with African origins, but most of the catacomb images are not as swarthy as the ones shown...Yet there were blacks buried in the Jewish Catacombs.

What is the point, the Jews like all nations were Mulitethnic.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by rahotep101:
[QB]The earliest surviving Christian art from Egypt does not support black Israelism either...

Egypt was under the control of the Byzantine Church, Thus under Greek and Roman Europeans.

quote:
A Nubian princess with a very white Virgin Mary watching over her:

The Nubians were under the Alexandrian Church as well, once again this proves nothing.

quote:
A light-skinned Moses painted by an Ethiopian...
 -

More light skinned saints etc. courtesy of Ethiopian Christians...

-

Bear in mind that Nubian and especially Ethiopian Christianity was essentially independent and cut-off of the wider Church so the light colouring is unlikely to result from European influence. Now why would black early Christians ever paint white saints if there was even a rumour that the Israelites in the Holy Land were black?

Here is an Egyptian paintings of ancient Semites: mostly not what you call black, but rather with similar features and skin tones to modern Palestinians...

-

-

This is a Bunch of provable lies. The Nubian Church was under the Alexandrian Coptic Control. The Alexandrians Copts were Greeks.

Second none of your cherry picked Ethiopian Art work does not show white people.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Some of the Images you tried to take out of Context

-

-

More Ethiopian Art

-

-

-

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
And you sir are a prime example of why porch monkeys should stay out of grown folk business. The statement you are quoting is a continuation of a discussion that you obviously are ignorant to. Here is what I stated earlier that should put in perspective the quote you have of me:

"Of all races, the Negro is the only one to have been subjugated by all at some point in history. Admittedely, the Bible does not even consider the geneology of man south of the Sahara. So even that argument falls short. There is no Negro in the Bible. The people viewed humanity beyond their known world as "Beasts.""

You sir, are what is called "EPIC FAIL."

quote:

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
The Egyptian Christians were as Egyptian as their Egyptian polytheists ancestors of centuries before. Some of them had names reflecting their pagan roots, such as Origen, which comes from Horus.

The Copts, for the most part, were not part of the Greek Church (Melkites) and had their liturgy in their own ancestral language (Coptic) not in Greek. The native Egyptian church and the Byzantine Church never got on well, and split after the Council of Chalcedon. After that the Egyptians were persecuted as heretics, by their Greek rulers, over some theological minutae. The Alexandrian Copts were not Greeks but were enemies of the Greeks!

The Alexandrian Patriarch, who also held authority over Ethiopia, was not a creature of the Byzantine empire but of the native Egyptain church, which was in schism with the Byzantine church (which was then also the Roman Catholic Church because the two had not yet split). Hence why Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity is also sometimes called Coptic.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
You are such a reject its laughable, really.

quote:
Created by this hook-nosed caucasoid polytheist autocrat, who would never pass for a negro in a month of sundays...

Ramses did not originate in the Caucus Region he was Nilotic.

Also you can save your Negro Caucasian "Ring around the Rosey" games for some one else. Im not playing in your court, either define a Caucasian on Modern Genetic and Anthropological grounds or go play on Stormfront somewhere.

Kalonji already called your ass out on that. Maybe you should go there and own up to your arguments.

Plenty of Images of Africans with a so called Hooked Nose have been posted to you, the fact that you choose to ignore so reflects on your own ignorance and willfull denial of the facts.

quote:
 -

-

In this Image you have plenty of Nubians with the same skin color as Ramses..LOL. Guess you missed that one huh...

Seriously...

Epic Fail.

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
Some of the Images you tried to take out of Context

-

-

More Ethiopian Art

-

-

-

I didn't show most of those out of context, only one of those did I show at all, in fact, and that without directing attetion to the black devil in the one corner!
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
As Altakruri said you Euro-clowns love to play the Negro Caucasian tricks. Playing Ring around the Rosey.

It is you people who are a mixture and a degeneration of Africans not vice versa. The so called Caucasian originated in Africa.

The Egyptians were Tropical Adapted, Animist Africans...

End of Story.

quote:
And you sir are a prime example of why porch monkeys should stay out of grown folk business. The statement you are quoting is a continuation of a discussion that you obviously are ignorant to. Here is what I stated earlier that should put in perspective the quote you have of me:

"Of all races, the Negro is the only one to have been subjugated by all at some point in history. Admittedely, the Bible does not even consider the geneology of man south of the Sahara. So even that argument falls short. There is no Negro in the Bible. The people viewed humanity beyond their known world as "Beasts.""

You sir, are what is called "EPIC FAIL."

quote:

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
You are such a reject its laughable, really.

quote:

Ramses did not originate in the Caucus Region he was Nilotic.

Also you can save your Negro Caucasian "Ring around the Rosey" games for some one else. Im not playing in your court, either define a Caucasian on Modern Genetic and Anthropological grounds or go play on Stormfront somewhere.

Kalonji already called your ass out on that. Maybe you should go there and own up to your arguments.

Plenty of Images of Africans with a so called Hooked Nose have been posted to you, the fact that you choose to ignore so reflects on your own ignorance and willfull denial of the facts.

quote:
 -

-

In this Image you have plenty of Nubians with the same skin color as Ramses..LOL. Guess you missed that one huh...

Seriously...

Epic Fail.

He's also the same colour as his horse, but the different facial features indicate that Ramesses was neither a negro nor a horse.
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
The Egyptian Christians were as Egyptian as their Egyptian polytheists ancestors of centuries before. Some of them had names reflecting their pagan roots, such as Origen, which comes from Horus.

The Copts, for the most part, were not part of the Greek Church (Melkites) and had their liturgy in theor own ancestral language (Coptic) not in Greek. The native Egyptian church and the Byzantine Church never got on, and split after the Council of Chalcedon, after which the Egyptians were persecuted as heretics, by their Greek rulers, over some theological minutae. The Alexandrian Copts were not Greeks but were enemies of the Greeks!

The Alexandrian Patriarch, who also held authority over Ethiopia, was not a creature of the Byzantine empire but of the native Egyptain church, which was in schism with the Byzantine church (which was then also the Roman Catholic Church because the two had not yet split). Hence why Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity is also sometimes called Coptic.

?????What has Christianity got to do with the Hebrews?

Christianity is a religion. Hebrews are a race of humans. We are discussing the race of the ancient Israelites and not a religion that sprung from their beliefs more than a thousand years after they were gone.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com